The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Scorpion Witch

George had been investigating a women called the scorpion witch, the story goes that no man can resist her charms, she had a way to turn any man into her willing slave. He thought he had gotten close several times but each time the leads dried up and the men he was using to track her would disappear. He knew he had to find out what was going on. He heard a knock at the door and this gorgeous woman was there as soon as he opened it she pushed in and closed it. She walked in and sat down on the sofa as she did George looked down and saw her stunning feet she had the longest sexiest sparkly green toes he had ever seen...on her foot he saw a tattoo of a scorpion..for some reason the tattoo almost seemed to pulse as you stared at it.

The women spoke why dont you sit down , George obeyed without questions and just sat down never taking his eyes off her sparkly green toes. I am here to help you I know you wanted to find the scorpion witch, but really what you wanted was to submit to her. George tried to think but that did not seem right in his muddled mind. You’ll find the more you listen to me the easier it gets, too, and that’s exactly what I’m talking about. I’m here to make sure your life gets easier and simpler, and the best way I know of that is helping you to let go of some of the things that are making your life so difficult right now so you can concentrate on the most important things. All you have to do is keep staring at the shiny sexy toes

George realized she was doing something to him and he needed to look away before it became too late but as he tried to get up, the beautiful women moved her feet and her shiny green toes sent sparkles around the room bringing George to his knees were he was even closer to those perfect toes. He looked at them even closer..seeing hot sexy beautiful feet...when he got to her long toes he could not believe how sparkly they really were it was amazing

As he stared he heard her say it’s ok to keep looking...to keep staring at my sexy toes...focus all your attention on them..I just had them pedicured just for you. As George focused on her perfect feet the rest of the room almost faded away. Nothing remained other than those sparkly green toes dancing before his eyes and the melodic voice of the women before him.

No man can resist my sexy toes...so keep staring at them and keep listening to me It’s important that you do what I tell you because I’m going to take everything that isn’t important away from you now. It would be good not to have to worry about anything, wouldn’t it?”

She wanted him to make some kind of response, George realized, but his mind was lost in the sparkly green toes before him..nothing could pull his eyes off them and his mind was so cloudy he could only respond:

Yeeesssss.

The women smiled seeing her shiny toes reflecting into his eyes, she leaned down and breathed quietly into his ear. George felt an uncommon rush of pleasure at being told he was doing it right.

Look at the sexy sparkly toes , see them, stare into them, see how the more you look the more sparkly, shiny and sexy they appear, the deeper you look into them the more you understand they are all you need now . Feel yourself dropping into the sexy sparkly green toes, taking away everything else from the world other than the sound of my voice. Georges eyes were glazed over and fixated on her perfect toes now his breathing was slow and shallow

George watched as the women’s long sexy nails and hands reached out and began to gently stroke along his head, tracing away tension and pressure as she continued to speak into his ear. The shiny sexy toes are growing larger in your eyes now, she husked into his ear, They are expanding to take your whole field of vision as you drop, drop, drop down into them the more you look at them the more you realize you are helpless before their power. You would do anything to keep staring at them and listen to my voice. You can feel is the gentle touch of my hands taking all your worries and cares away, taking your will and thoughts away, leaving behind only pleasure and obedience. My touch is pleasure, isn’t it?

George, barely breathing, barely blinking, said ..yes... Her fingers soothed, stroked, massaged his head. And you like pleasure, don’t you?

..yes..

Fighting my sparkling sexy green toes would mean fighting the pleasure, and the pleasure is all you want, so you mustn’t fight the my mesmerizing toes you must only look, and hear, and feel, and obey

...obey... Georges eyes were locked on to her long toes it was almost if they were pulsating with power. He knew there was something badly wrong, somewhere in a distant part of his mind, but it was so hard to think while staring at the mesmerizing sparkling green toes, somehow those toes were draining his willpower out through his eyes.

Can I tell you something George?

Yessss

My sexy toes have the ability to mesmerize and hypnotize a man into being my slave. That is the true power of the scorpion witch

Yes your toes are power

Yes and you must submit to them but you need to understand your will is not important. Your choice is not important. Only pleasure is important.”

...pleasure... George repeated back dully.

George what would be the ultimate pleasure

Masturbating under the spell of your powerful mesmerizing toes

Yes George feel the pleasure of surrender to the sparkly green toes. You want to feel the pleasure, don’t you? The pleasure is good, and comes from obeying. Obey for pleasure, George, drop deep and feel only pleasure and obedience...

...obey...

You will is gone.

...will...gone...

You could never look away from my hypnotic toes could you?

No never

George could no longer hear, the world had faded away it was replaced with the scorpion witch’s perfect feet..staring at them had taken away all his worries and stresses, and all that was left was pleasure and obedience.

George do you feel any stress, any tension, any work? She asked as she let her feet swing gently back and forth

...no... he managed in return, lost in the sexy sparkling green toes.

Who am I, George she asked, leaning right forward so her breath blew softly over his face.

...the scorpion witch...he returned.

Can any man resist the scorpion witches perfect feet?

No

you may strip slave

Yes

George stripped and began to stroke his hard cock...the mesmerizing sparkly green toes beaming into his eyes..each stroke allowing the scorpion witch to program his mind to understand he is nothing she is everything

Who are you? she asked, kissing him lightly on his mouth. He struggled for an answer. She was a goddess, but who was he? He had a name, he knew, but it was slipping and sliding away...

You are a toy, a slave, a mindless servant. Who are you?

a..toy...slave...to the spell of your sexy feet. Yes the longer you look at them the more you will feel your mind slipping and dropping away and finally descending deeper and deeper until nothing is left but submission to my feet.

The scorpion witch reached out and grabbed my twitching cock. George hadn’t realized before now, but he was so hard, he had never been this hard before in his life and he gasped at her touch as the pleasure took him. He looked down at her long sexy nails each stroke of his cock bring such pleasure. His breathing began to quicken in response to her movements, and distantly, as if it were happening to someone else, he felt his orgasm begin to build.

As he looked down he could see the scorpion on her foot beginning to pulse...her toes were beginning to glow. George knew he was losing himself

You are mine, toy, your will is mine, your cock is mine, your body is mine...all your life is draining now into your cock and the pleasure it feels, and when you come you will give yourself to me...”

George agreed he knew she spoke the truth....his cock would explode soon and then he would be hers and those sexy feet would own him

He watched those long sexy nails stroke his cock up and down...each stroke bringing more pleasure ...she smiled and said you’re going to cum soon, You can feel it building, feel your cock filling with more and more cum soon you will feel the cum rushing out. You want the pleasure of orgasm, you must have it, you must obey the scorpion witch, you must obey.

She was stroking him into oblivion, he knew. Everything he had, everything that until that day was so important was going to explode and leave him nothing but a mindless, obedient slave-toy. He knew this. He wanted it. He ached for it. He looked down one last time at her sexy sparkling green toes and knew they would control his life for now on....he didn’t care he watched them sparkle and began chant softly back to her “...I obey...I obey...I obey...

Do you want to cum, slave?

...yes...I obey...

Do you want to be mine?

..yes...I obey...

Feel it building within you.

...yes...

Your will has left you

..yesssss...yes..

Your mind is empty

...yesss, yesss, yessssss..

Serve the scorpion queen like all other men on the planet , cum for me!

As he exploded George knew his head was empty and clear.

Now, slave, she whispered quietly. Listen to your new mistress the scorpion witch, and obey.”

I obey, came the mindless response.

Here are your instructions.. You feel a strong desire to share your joy and fulfillment with others, so they may also know the true bliss you have attained here today. You want to share this deep feeling of satisfaction with your friends, so that they might also experience the same ecstasy. You will find a way to share this experience with others, wont you?

Yes

So they too can serve the scorpion queen

Yes

Together we will teach them that no man can resist the scorpion queens perfect feet

Together

But we cant just tell them about my sexy mesmerizing toes and the joy of submitting to them can bring to their life can we?

No

NO we need to show them...you need to bring them to me so they can see my mesmerizing toes and I can drain them of all worry and stress and replace it with pleasure

Yes

George was now a slave to the scorpion queen...and he would bring more slaves into her harem