The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dan makes the most of being unintentionally ensnared by Brian’s hypnotic program.

Copyright © 2012 by Chew Toy ()

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

Screensaver

Waiting for a long compile. Time for a snack. The first thing Dan noticed on getting back to his desk was that the screensaver on his computer was not the standard company issue.

After a moment of confusion he remembered some email from IT about this: testing a new screensaver to get rid of a problem with screen locking. Ok. This one was actually pretty nice. Like a lot of screen savers it seemed like it might be more fun to watch while high, constantly shifting colorful spirals that drew your eyes ever inward and around. Actually he was feeling a little high just watching it. Maybe he could just sit and watch for a few minutes while he waited for the compile...

* * *

Brian checked his email inbox with frustration. A full work day since he’d deployed the new hypnotic screensaver on all the office computers, and he knew it was running successfully on all of them, and most of the small company’s employees had unlocked their screens since then—so he knew they’d had a chance to see it—but so far no-one had typed in the special unlock code that meant they were unknowingly responding to the program’s posthypnotic triggers.

Well, it was only a day. Maybe it would take a while to start working. He’d give it another few days before he tried tinkering with it.

* * *

Dan came back to his desk with a bag of chips and a soda, and carefully sat down without touching the desk so he wouldn’t jiggle the mouse, and he could watch the screen saver for a while longer while his program ran. It really was the most rivetingly beautiful set of evolving colored patterns he could remember ever seeing on a computer. Every now and then he caught faint flashes in it that reminded him of words, and he had fun imagining that secretly Brian, the hot IT guy, had installed some sort of subliminal program to control all their minds. It was a surprisingly sexy thought, although of course Brian was hopelessly straight.

That didn’t make it less fun to think about, though. Being influenced by the program to notice Brian more and more. Sneaking looks at his firm biceps and sexy shoulders. Checking out Brian’s tight ass. Looking over Brian’s muscled abs and thinking about the size of Brian’s package underneath. Imagining being held by Brian’s hands. Falling into Brian’s eyes. Falling for Brian. Falling under Brian’s control. Doing things to make Brian happy. Getting turned on for Brian. Doing what Brian said. Crawling under Brian’s desk and unzipping Brian’s fly to take out his beautiful cock and feel it get stiff and hard between his lips while he knelt between Brian’s legs and serviced him until Brian came and came down his throat, swallowing every delicious drop...

* * *

Two days in, and finally there was a posthypnotic keyword response to the program. Naturally, not from any of the several gorgeous women Brian had been eyeing since joining the company. Not his boss, who he’d love to have under his control for a lot of different, delightful reasons. Not her secretary, who he’d spent countless hours trying to figure out how to chat up. Not the receptionist from the front desk, who always seemed to manage to fall just inside the dress code. Not... well, at any rate, a response from Dan, the developer, at least meant that the program was working, even if Brian wasn’t especially interested in following up with him any of the fun triggers that program would be placing in his mind.

He’d just have to wait a bit longer.

He wondered why it had affected Dan first, but maybe different people responded at different rates to the subliminal suggestions embedded in the program. The graphics were certainly hypnotic enough. Brian let his eyes get pulled in to the screen saver on his own computer for a moment, knowing his carefully-written list of suggestions posed no particular danger to himself—since they were all about how sexy and wonderful he was, if anything they could be kind of like self-help affirmations, encouraging him to be even more confident in his plan to dominate everyone at the office. “Brian is good-looking,” he said to himself. “Brian is sexy. Brian has a wonderful body. It’s natural to want to please Brian. Brian’s enormous cock is just calling out to have lips on it...”

Ok, maybe there’s the danger of getting a little bit too horny imagining someone helplessly entranced under my desk sucking me off...

Eventually he couldn’t take it any more, and hustled to the restroom to lock himself in a stall where he could finally take his cock out and stroke it. Running into Dan coming out, in fact—damn, that’s embarrassing—they paused for a moment each staring at the other, aware of the slight tension in the air, before they both blushed and ducked away.

But he was still too horny to really worry about it for long, once he got into the stall. That really is one fine-looking cock, he thought to himself as he finally wrapped his hand around it and began stroking, ohh so deliciously. And soon I’ll be able to put it in anyone here I want...

He had just enough presence of mind not to yell when he came, hard, all ove r the stall door, with that thought.

* * *

Dan had to admit he had a problem, when he realized his hand had slipped inside his pants at his desk.

There was no danger of anyone else seeing—he had stayed late to work on the upcoming build and there was no-one else left in the office. But still, instead of looking at the bug he’d meant to work on, he’d just been staring at the screen saver, imagining how hot it would be to let it hypnotize him to be Brian’s sex slave. Thinking in loving detail about how he’d like to lick every delicious sweaty inch of Brian’s body, to slowly work his way down until he was kneeling under Brian’s desk and sucking him off while Brian did whatever he wanted, just letting Brian use him would feel so perfect...

But when he came, hand still slipped down inside his pants, at his desk, watching the screensaver, he realized this was going a little too far. Or else bumping the desk while he came had moved the mouse and brought up the unlock screen, erasing and breaking the spell of the moving colors. He was uncomfortably unsure which was the relevant part.

Hastily wiping his hands on a leftover company swag t-shirt, he tracked down the screensaver program to try to figure out where it had come from. He was probably going to have to disable it, it was just too distracting... but maybe he could watch it at home.

There was no “about” menu or documentation, and the program was a compiled binary, but maybe the name of the company that wrote it would show up as a text string inside the binary somewhere...

And that’s how he found the list of subliminal messages.

Sheer stunned surprise that his hot secret fantasy was actually real kept him from doing anything but reading the list of messages, long enough to realize that just reading them was getting his cock hard again, that his hand had already slipped inside his pants again, and oh, what the hell, nothing would be lost if he got off one more time thinking about servicing Brian, about begging Brian to use his body any way he wanted, about knowing more and more that the best orgasms came from just knowing that Brian was pleased, from seeing and feeling and tasting Brian’s perfect cock spurting and spurting...

But as he cleaned up again, he thought no, it’s sexy that Brian wants to do that to people—and really it’s got to be the conditioning that has me thinking that’s even okay at all, but when I think about it that’s sexy too—but he wouldn’t want me. Brian is straight.

And that snapped him out of it just enough to put it all in the back of his mind for a little while and work on actual work, while he tried to think of what to do about it all.

It was immoral, of course, what Brian was trying to do. He was trying to control people’s minds, subvert their wills, alter them to make them his obedient sex slaves! But try as he might, Dan couldn’t manage to get upset about that. Thinking about it, even thinking about how wrong it was, just turned him on, made him want to turn on the screen saver and watch it some more, to let Brian control him more because it was so sexy to think about being Brian’s slave... Damn it. He knew that the program had done this to him, because he had read those suggestions. But it worked, oh, it really did. Damn it.

Okay. So I’m... (say it.) I’ve been affected by this program. It’s made (say it!)... It’s changed the way I think about... some things, so now I (say it!)... I’m Brian’s slave. (Yes ohh god, oh!)

Damn it.

I’m Brian’s slave. Ohhhhh...

His hand was back inside his pants again, and his other hand was on the mouse, reaching for the menu to manually start the screen saver, but he slowed it down a little, still trying to think.

But Brian won’t want me as his slave, because he’s straight. My lips on his cock won’t make him happy, won’t get him off. Or he won’t let me try. But I need to try, I need to please him with my body, I need to get him off. It’s natural to want to please Brian. Brian’s enormous cock is just calling out to have lips on it...

Thinking more, Dan opened a compiler instead, and began to type.

* * *

Still no response from anyone at the company except Dan—loyal, probably increasingly enslaved Dan—and Brian was starting to get frustrated. He decided to take a quick tour of the office to see if he could figure out what the problem was.

Twenty minutes later, he was none the wiser. Generally speaking, the screensaver wasn’t even active anywhere—it was the middle of the work day and everyone was working. He knocked off for a quick early lunch, hoping to get more insight when he came back.

The after-lunch tour was much the same. In fact, the only screen in the office actually showing the screensaver was...

“Dan?”

When Brian bumped the mouse, clearing away the hypnotizing graphics and bringing up the unlock page, Dan gave a little jump. Then, seeing who was standing there, he flushed and looked down.

“I guess they’re not working you too hard today, huh?” Brian joked, enjoying getting a little fun in at Dan’s expense.

“No, I’m, uh... I’m running a long compile, so I’m just waiting for it to finish. Um, that’s uh... the new screen saver is really pretty. Really relaxing to stare at while I’m waiting.”

“Yeah, it’s really pretty all right.” Brian headed back towards his desk. Could that really be it? Everybody in the office had better things to do than sit staring at the screen saver? Except Dan, apparently. While he waited for his compiles.

Brian sat down and stared at the screen saver on his own computer. So. Frustrated. Well, it’s not like he couldn’t use some time to relax. He’d figure out another strategy, after he unwound a little. After he relaxed. He’d just stare at the screen saver and relax. He knew it was trying to put words in his head, but they were good words. Important words. They were his words, and it was okay to let them into his head because they were making him a better person. More confident. More dominant. He’d just relax, and get more confident, and relax for a while... and think about what do do when his plans worked, when everyone served him. How his enormous cock called out to have someone’s lips around it...

Brian came to with a start, realizing that some time had passed, that the sunlight was slanting through the distant office window at a different angle.

He was ridiculously horny. He wasn’t even sure how he’d kept his hands out of his pants for this long, thinking about all the blow jobs he’d get when everyone in the office was his hypnotized slave, but he needed to come right now and he made a beeline for the restroom, not even looking around to see whether anyone was noticing his haste, or whether anyone else was still at the office at all. He barrelled into the restroom already unbuckling his pants, one hand sliding them down and one hand reaching for the stall door...

And there was Dan. Just coming out of the stall.

They froze, looking at each other.

Then, with a deep blush, Dan’s eyes dropped to Brian’s crotch, and Dan immediately knelt on the floor, took Brian’s cock in his hands, and slipped the head of it into his mouth.

Brian froze in shock at how good it felt, and for a moment all other thoughts were driven out of his head. This is good, he told himself. This is right. My enormous cock is calling out to have lips around it...

He realized he was muttering, whispering fiercely, calling Dan a slave, a toy, a mindless sex prop that felt so good to be used, that he was going to love using over and over for the only thing that was important which was to make Brian come, to know that Brian was pleased, to serve Brian’s body in any way he could to make him come, and come, and come, and come....

Slowly his vision cleared and his breath just began to slow again as he realized how happy and proud he was that Dan had swallowed every drop.