The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Changes

Annie

By Charles Wallace

TUESDAY

Annie hated airports. She’d arrived ten minutes earlier than her sister requested, then wound up driving around and around because security apparently just couldn’t have anybody waiting to pick someone up from an airport...

Grrr, she was aggravated. Really, she hated all places with lots of people. The loop around the airport was a perfect example: lots of stupid drivers to piss her off. Her blood pressure was through the roof. At least three cars had cut across multiple lanes, inches in front of her, just to grab an exit to their desired terminal. And the idiots running security...did she look threatening? A chubby, red-haired, white woman in a 7 year old sedan who wasn’t afraid to lip off? Did she look like she was trying to keep any kind of a low profile? She was just here to get her sister and go!

The last time around the loop, a crowd was beginning to form outside the terminal doors. Annie heard her phone’s text tone go off, so she finished her last pass around, and pulled back into the same area she’d been harassed from before. It was time, and security couldn’t say shit. Nobody did.

As the people poured out the doors, happy to have their bags and fresh air after almost an hour wait, Janie, a petite brunette with a purse, a duffle bag, and a sunburn, headed straight for Annie’s car. She smiled, seeing the familiar face of her older sister inside, tossed her bag in the back, and jumped in the front. Annie switched off the radio, found her lane, and they were on their way.

“Welcome home,” Annie said warmly. Janie reached into her purse for a tissue. She blew her nose and laid back in her seat, closing her eyes.

“Hey,” Janie said in exhaustion. It was hard to tell with the tan, but Janie did look pale up close. Her eyes were sunk back in her head, surrounded by red rings. She looked exhausted and plain terrible.

“Are you okay?” Annie asked. “Catch something exotic?”

“Something,” Janie said, still sounding melodic but a little more nasal than usual. Congested for sure. “I feel stinking horrible.”

“Oh, poor baby, I’m so sorry. Did you have to put up with it the whole trip?”

“No. And Brazil is awesome,” Janie droned through her nose. She sat up, opening bloodshot eyes, sneezed into a hand, wiped it on a napkin from the glovebox, then crossed her arms across her generous chest as she laid back again. “This didn’t come on until I was just about to leave. Half the hotel staff got sick, and some of the conference attendees. I thought I was going to get out alright, but no such luck.”

“Well, you didn’t lose your whole trip, at least. Did you get to take plenty of photos?” Janie nodded.

“You can look at the pics in my camera. It’s in my bag,” she replied. She hacked. “Ugh. I can barely breathe. My chest feels so tight, and my lungs are on fire. It feels like a tiger’s clawing at my ribcage.”

“I’m assuming you’ll be going to the doctor soon then,” Annie said, serious.

“Yeah, I’ll call later,” Janie replied. She closed her eyes again. “But I’m totally going to sleep first. It was way too uncomfortable on the plane.”

“I bet. I would’ve been a nervous wreck on a plane. If you want, I’ll call for you when we get to your place,” Annie offered. “I don’t mind.”

“It’s okay, I really don’t have the money to afford the doctor right now after a trip like that. It’s not an emergency. Just a cold.”

“You look terrible, honey,” Annie said, worried. “I’ll spot you the copay if you can pay me back next check.”

“No, it’s okay.”

“Janie...”

“I don’t want to fight about this,” Annie’s sister said, sharply, as she fidgeted in her seat. It was the closest thing she had to an angry voice. It sounded weaker than a kitten right now. She had opened her eyes. They narrowed with anger. She looked out the window. “If I’m not feeling better by tomorrow, I’ll call a doctor, okay?”

“Okay. Just worried about you.”

“I know. I’m sorry for snapping,” Janie said with a groan. “I’m grumpy. I also keep thinking about Homeland Security holding me in an E.T. room for Brazilian Ebola. Even though I know a bunch of other people got sick too, and no one’s died. I doubt I’d have made it through the terminal if they did.”

Janie laughed a little, then laid back to close her eyes again.

“Did you get much time for yourself?” Annie asked. Janie nodded quietly.

“Beautiful parks, lots of food, every stinking person is gorgeous,” Janie replied in a disconnected drone. “It really was wonderful until somebody sneezed on someone else. Then it was goodbye sight-seeing, hello flu or cold for half of us. I saw some of the hotel staff sniffling too.”

That sucked, Annie thought. Janie’s job, store manager for an airport-based chain of toy stores with 50 US locations, was not a lucrative or glamorous job. She often worked ridiculous amounts of overtime, got paid just enough to be comfortable, and usually took a ton of shit from her area manager for no good reason. However, her regional manager adored her location, and recognized hard work by not only quickly promoting Janie, but now, three years since she started, sending her on what amounted to a vacation. She was the representative to a small airport-based business conference in beautiful Sao Paulo, Brazil! Awesome! She was gone a full week, all expenses paid. Only three days were to be spent doing in conference. The rest Janie had filled with walks through the countryside, sightseeing, every affordable restaurant under the sun, and plenty of time in the sun. She had been ecstatic.

“I’d be happy to look at the pictures when we get back to your apartment,” Annie said. “I didn’t do anything interesting while you were gone. As usual.”

Janie smiled slightly, but didn’t speak. Her eyes were closed and calm. She started to snore.

“How many days did you lose?” Annie asked, a little louder to wake Janie.

“Erm...” Janie answered, not opening her eyes. She smacked her lips sluggishly. “Friday maybe. Possibly Thursday night. I felt a little sick to my stomach after dinner.”

“Poor baby. I’m so sorry.”

Janie didn’t answer. After a couple seconds, Annie heard a quiet snore as Janie’s breath slowed. Annie let her doze this time. She tried to enjoy the silence, then the radio, during the fifteen minute drive back to Janie’s apartment. Luckily, it was far less frustrating than a thousand loops around the airport.

* * *

Annie woke her sister up after pulling into a parking space in the apartment’s lot. Janie groaned and pouted as she woke up, looking at her front door.

“I am so exhausted,” Janie squeaked pathetically, putting on her best puppy dog eyes. “Any way you’d carry my bags in?”

“Sure!” Annie said enthusiastically. She quickly undid her seat belt and dashed around to grab Janie’s duffle from the back and her purse from the front.

Annie was a large girl. Tall (5′10″) and heavy (almost 300 lb.), but she wasn’t lazy. She was a powerhouse. Growing up, she’d been her little sister’s bully. The big, assertive, tall, and quick tempered big sister. Some doctors even suggested she might have a testosterone imbalance. She wasn’t a bad kid necessarily, just aggressive. Their mom also liked to attack at random with knives, scissor, or the nearest club-like object when she was in a pills-and-alcohol fueled frenzy. Or punches. Or cigarettes. None of that was right, and none of it helped. So other doctor’s suggested that probably had a lot to do with a lot of Annie’s problems. Somehow Janie wasn’t subject, maybe because she wasn’t old enough, or because she was the baby, but Annie had years of abuse in her head that Janie didn’t. And their lives had turned out drastically different because of it.

In high school, she was one of the “fat chicks.” She tried to be part of the glamorous, catty ones in her freshman year, but quickly realized they were just sad outcasts of a fucked up world. Annie barely went to class after sophomore year, “darkened” her clothes, and engaged in protected sex and every bad behavior she could engage in as a teen. She’d already been smoking cigarettes and pot with their mom since she was 14, and started with their aunt when she was 16. When their dad, who had divorced their mom just after Janie had been born, started doing pills, Annie did too. Somehow, she never wound up in jail.

Their mom passed when Annie was in high school, and their dad soon after, just before Janie turned 16 and her sister was 19. At the point, Annie was the younger teenage girl’s only constant and guardian. She had to change and grow up overnight. BUT she didn’t do so well...

The first few years were lost, full of weed, ecstasy, coke, pills, and even one or two times meth. Annie did work, but definitely didn’t try too hard. And she refused to work more than part time because she was a caretaker. That was true for their dad, but after he passed, her burnout transformed from a valid excuse into a tool of manipulation. And then most of her money started going to support the addictions she plummeted into.

So Janie, the 17 year old, worked for them instead because there was no where else to go at the time. Their aunt was worse off than their mom, and their dad’s family had never been close. At some point, Annie’s best friend moved in, and their bills, especially in the department of weed, X, and coke, increased, but the work stayed split 2/3s Janie and 1/3 Annie+her friend.

But Annie could say never passed on the abuse. She buried that away until it came up years later in therapy.

After the best friend abandoned both her and Janie due to a dispute over who was going to pay an unpayable electric bill, something finally clicked a little for Annie. She started to cleaned herself up. She tried to eat better, exercise a little (though that still hadn’t panned out for her), and stopped the X. It took years of counseling, rehab, and painful effort to get clean of the coke, but she eventually got there too. She immediately promised to take better care of Janie, the last person she had.

Annie busted her ass when a small mom and pop department store hired her as a receptionist, moreso than she needed to. Dusting, heavy lifting, every job the old couple needed her to do, she did in addition to her own job. Within six months she was a manager... supervising just three people, but a manager nonetheless. And she was able to get into school with the help of a boyfriend. A community college to start, but she’d kept going.

Before the “bad times,” Janie was their parent’s baby, and was pampered as such. If either one of them was pampered and setup for a life of ease, it was Janie. She was petite woman (5′2″) with a generous bust and a decent figure. Her weight fluctuated, a little spare tire sometimes appearing around her waist, but for the most part Janie had taken good care of herself. No athletics, but some after-school clubs and she tried band her first couple years. Other than the obvious facial characteristics and their naturally dark hair, which Annie had dyed every color under the sun until settling on a feisty red in recent years, it’d be almost impossible to tell they were sisters.

Janie also never, even at her heaviest, became one of the “fat girls.” She wasn’t her lightest in high school, but no one picked on her like they did Annie. And she was friendly, sweet, and popular with the kids she’d grown up with. She applied herself in high school, staying on the A/B roll throughout. Even when their mom had died, Janie buckled down in school and graduated. Annie plea bargained a technical graduation, based on her poor attendance but excellent grades. She still had to take two additional summer courses to make up, and didn’t walk with the rest of her class.

Janie found herself drawn from ideas of college by the forced labor thrust upon her, and to Annie’s regret, never expressed any further interest. Eventually, after the best friend left the picture and Annie started her personal journey, Janie found a chance to escape. When she was 19, she got full time employment, found a guy willing to share an apartment (and sleep) with a sexy, young woman in exchange for half of rent, and moved the Hell out of Annie’s life as soon as she got a chance.

The relationship didn’t last, but the independence did. Janie moved around, moved up, and kept a low profile life. She grew into a very sweet, moderate woman, who rarely caused an argument and never cursed. She almost never got angry, and looked like a fearsome chipmunk when she did. Since moving out from Annie’s, Janie’s mantra had been simply “Quiet.” No more yelling, no more death, no more drugs. Just fun, nerdy things and safety. She stopped talking to Annie. They saw each other at one family gathering where they didn’t speak. Their relationship stayed dead for two years, until one day Annie got ahold of her by phone, sat down in Janie’s living room, and cried for forgiveness.

At that time, Annie was still in college. She was still working as a receptionist. But she was completely clean. Even the pot. Nothing. Despite the setbacks (her appearance at the family gathering was not one of someone who had kicked the habit), she was pulling through now. She was completely clean for 8 months, and she needed her sister to keep going. This was the part of her life she needed back, and Janie was a person she knew wouldn’t pull her back down. If nothing else, even if she hated Annie, Janie was strait-laced. There were barely any people Annie knew anymore that could claim that.

Janie welcomed her with open arms, and Annie did pull through. She busted her ass and earned her bachelor’s degree within 5 years of starting, then her teacher’s certification a couple years later, all just before turning 30. Annie was a different person now. She was weaker in some ways, with all the anxiety, depression, and other effects that years of abuse, drug use, and poverty can bring, but stronger where it mattered. Their love was strengthened, and slowly, the bad years faded into a terrible scar deep in each of them, only occasionally jabbing at their relationship sometimes. For Annie, her older scars never fully healed, but that was why she was in therapy and on medication to this day. It made it bearable.

So it wasn’t a problem for Annie to carry in Janie’s bags. Janie lumbered behind her like a zombie into her apartment and flopped down on the couch. Annie set the bags down, then opened the duffle. As Janie dozed off again, Annie turned on the digital camera and flipped thru photos.

Lots of countryside and scenery with a lot of cows and other farm animals, some cool looking buildings, the gorgeous people Janie had mentioned, and what appeared to be some conference pictures. It was all boring and disconnected without Janie to give context. Annie looked at her sister, who was now snoring loudly on the couch. She frowned. It was disappointing that Janie just went to sleep as soon as she got here. They hadn’t even been able to talk much.

Annie quietly put the camera back in the duffle, zipped it up. She kissed her sister on the forehead, and headed out the door. She locked it with the key Janie had loaned her.

* * *

Annie had to sing a song to herself on the way to the car in order to reassure herself she’d locked Janie’s door. One could never be too safe, but one could be too OCD, which Annie felt she was. And doctors had provided some supporting evidence: she’d been diagnosed.

That and the depression was a special present from their mom. Along with the protectiveness, the strength, the assertiveness that both girls held there was the crazy that both sparked the abusive fits Annie had endured, and the low feeling about life. At least in Annie’s case. She had suspicions that Janie struggled with depression too, but she’d never owned up to it. Her normally cheerful disposition didn’t betray anything either. Janie in all things was the well-balanced one. Annie was a nervous mess or depressed for every moment she was happy or strong. Lump on top of that every bit of brain damage she’d done to herself in her “wild years” and one can get some whopping disorders.

Despite all of that, she’d been teaching for two and half years after finishing her degree and certifications. Early childhood. Kindergartners. Somehow the little ones didn’t make her upset. They actually made her feel the most peaceful she ever felt, despite the day-to-day stresses. She adored her kids Her walls were adorned with terrible pictures they’d drawn of her, all with messages of love. She wanted some of her own one of these days, but dating had been hard. She hadn’t gotten laid in months. That was frustrating and disheartening in itself. But the lack of connection was the worst part of her life now, and that was beyond dating.

She had Janie, but no social life anymore: maybe three or four close friends left that she barely spoke with. A lot from high school had moved off to college, never to be heard from again, or just disappeared rather than continue dealing with an exhausted, care-giving Annie or the strung-out druggy she’d evolved into. And she’d run from all her drug-friends. That was a definite no-no in getting clean. Thankfully, except for the smallest sliver, she didn’t miss them really.

Now there was Kayla, who was about 7 years older than Annie. She was an old friend’s older sister, but when Annie’d fallen out of contact with her friend, she stayed in contact with their sister. Kayla was a country girl from a white trash family in a small town outside Houston. She’d gotten pregnant in college by a truck driver at a concert and had to drop out. After a couple kids, she found a niche in the city’s utilities department. Her husband transitioned into the oil field. Despite a big family and no college degree, they lived a relatively comfortable lifestyle. She was a bit of a redneck WASP now. She had a vapid interest in current events usually and “elegant” home design in her double-wide trailer, and carried many of her family’s prejudices, but could be intelligent and insightful. She was one of the few people Annie knew outside work with a similar education. She was also a good, dependable friend who totally understood Annie. She’d helped Annie before Janie came back into her life. Annie had lived with her for a time while going to school and working. There was nothing Annie could say against Kayla. She feared she sometimes leaned on Kayla too much even now.

Another good friend was Natalie, but she became a bit of clinger as soon as you called her. Worse than Annie considered herself for sure. Natalie was a hair dresser between jobs right now, so she’d hung out (relatively) more with Annie lately too. Literally every day it’d become another visit from Natalie, and a different anime DVD each time. That you HAD to watch with her. Annie liked anime a little here and there (she’d been a Sailor Moon fan when she was younger), and both her and Janie were all about any nerd-core thing they could find online, but Natalie was a bit much. Fuzzy hats and makeup and costumes and obsession too much. Despite her usual outspokenness, Annie just didn’t have the heart to break Natalie’s. Besides, the girl had never done anything wrong, and unlike her mom, Annie didn’t like to tell people what they could and couldn’t like, nor how they could feel.

And just like Janie, Nat was a nice-looking girl. Skin and bones, but proportional and not unhealthy looking. When Annie went out in public with her she felt like a cow at least, and a whale other times. Kayla made Annie a lot more comfortable. She wasn’t fat like Annie, but kids, marriage, and just time had put on a chubby layer, so she didn’t look like a fucking high schooler. She was still pretty, dressed and smelled well, and could’ve pulled a guy easily, but she was married so she was off the market. That made her safe.

Annie frowned. Not getting to visit with Janie had really set off her depression. She didn’t really feel like that. She pushed her thoughts of comparing herself to other girls who hadn’t live through half the shit she had, the pathetic self-pity she’d dredged up about her sex life, and an urge to try something that’d get her just a little high. She tried to looked forward to her evening. But all she had were some episodes of a British drama from the 80s and an early day at work the next day. Annie’s frown didn’t go away.

WEDNESDAY

Annie woke with a pounding headache the next morning. Keeping herself up late for a few extra episodes the previous night hadn’t helped. Her back was also flaring up from an old injury as well, so it felt like someone had left a knife right in her spine all day. It’d only gotten worse as she’d put on a little more weight with age, so that wasn’t uncommon. Today, she felt old and grumpy. Maybe the kids weren’t as bad as she imagined. But it sure seemed like it.

Generally, Annie kept a very peaceful, passively run classroom. She firmly believed in encouragement over punishment, and it normally worked.

Roll call went fine, and the kids were just a tad talkative, which required her to remind them what their manners were when someone else was speaking. Not entirely unusual. They listened for a little bit, but attention wandered, and she found herself bringing up the issue a few times before she could get through the roll.

The morning activity involved glue. That was messy, and Annie found her blood pressure building as the kids made several misses right onto the desks or the floor. They were usually good about clean up, so Annie choked down her obsession with almost pouncing on one of them when they had a spill. She knew she’d taught them well enough to get it. Then one of her little boys threw up, and Annie had to go into the hall to avoid a panic attack. She could cope enough to get past the spit and other germs little kids carried around with them, but the other body functions were just...bleh. She couldn’t stand it. She paced in the hallway, calming herself before she went back into the class, calm as could be, and called the janitor.

After the activity and their lunch, it was time for reading before the afternoon class came in. Then it started over, with a fresh batch of children. They were a little better, especially during the project. A little messy, but not much, and just as willing to clean up. And no one threw up. Once more through the reading, and she was done for the day.

Annie called Janie as soon as she left, curious to know how she was doing. Janie didn’t answer, but immediately called back not two minutes later.

“Hey,” Janie said, sounding a lot less like a toad than the previous day. She still sounded a little congested.

“Hey,” Annie replied. She got in her car and started home. “How are you feeling?”

“Better, I think,” Janie replied. “I slept a lot today. I barely even remember you leaving last night. I slept all the way thru to this morning, got up for like an hour, then fell asleep again on the couch.”

“Well, that’ll make you feel better,” Annie said. “You’re sick, you should rest. When do you go back to work?”

“Two days, then I work Friday, and I’m off for the weekend,” Janie said. “This vacation improves at the end. Me like if me feel better.”

“I’m off Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday this week. We should hang out.”

“Definitely. You’re welcome to come by tonight if you want. Rick said he was going to come by too and check on me. You looked at the pictures, right? I think I remember that.”

“Yes,” Annie replied. She thought about going back over to Janie’s. “I may wait until tomorrow night though. I’m hoping I can save a little energy tomorrow. The kids are excited for the long weekend I guess. They’ve certainly been energetic. As long as you’re okay though. And Rick is coming by?”

“For sure,” Janie said. “But I think I am going to lay down again. I still feel a bit...lazy.”

“Yeah, you do that. Rest, work, and we’ll hang out Saturday or Sunday. Text me or something, just to let me know that you’re still doing okay,” Annie said. “Love you. Bye.”

“Love you too,” Janie replied. Annie felt lonely, so she reached out to a friend, Kayla, who did not answer. She often suspected her calls were avoided on purpose. She pushed that thought aside and considered calling Natalie, but immediately decided against it.

Annie sighed and just drove home again to watch her TV show and go back to work the next day. The headache stayed with her through the day, and drove her into a heavy sleep.

THURSDAY

The next day was less stress. Both the morning and afternoon groups had assemblies. After she took roll, she was left with an empty classroom. She did have to attend the assembly to help supervise the kids, but it was much less work than class. Just before lunch time Annie began to feel sick. A little queasiness at first, and a scratchy throat. She skipped eating when lunch rolled around. She talked her way out of the afternoon assembly at lunch, and spent the afternoon resting in her class, trying to not sleep, but not exactly bouncing around with energy. She was soon sniffling and her throat felt like someone was choking her. She took a class box of tissues to carry around to handle her runny sinuses. By three she was throwing up in the restroom down the hall. One of her fellow teachers, Maggie, was waiting when she got back. She could tell Annie was sick, and looked concerned.

“Hey,” Annie said, sniffling. “Sorry, I was just throwing up. I think my sister gave me the flu.”

“That sucks!” Maggie replied empathetically.

“Yeah, but I think I’ll be okay. If I can’t make it, I’ll call Phillip in the morning and let him get a sub. It’s a long weekend anyway, right?” Annie asked with a smile, sitting down behind her desk.

“Heck yeah,” Maggie said. She sipped at the mug she carried with her and leaned casually against the wall behind Annie’s desk.

Maggie was a good work friend. If it weren’t for the atmosphere of stinky kids, Annie would’ve had the same jealousy issues she had outside of work with her friends and Janie. Maggie was a stacked teacher. Ridiculously big boobs, a tall skinny frame, and shoulder length blonde hair. Blue eyes, perfectly pearl-white teeth, and a flawless complexion. She was two years younger than Annie too. She’d breezed through college thanks to her middle class family’s savings and a volleyball scholarship. Outside of a love of alcohol (there was probably a shot in her mug right now), Maggie didn’t seem to have any problems.

But add the kids, the smell, and the bond of stress, and Annie couldn’t care less. Both of them looked nice at school, but both taught kindergarten, and usually wound up looking like sweaty, nervous wrecks within the day. Outside work, they never spoke. So it was a perfect friendship as far as Annie was concerned.

“I know you missed the afternoon assembly, but do you think you can make it to bus duty?” Maggie asked. “I can let them know if you can’t, and I bet you can leave early. I’m doing it this afternoon though, so if you’re up to it, it’ll be a lot less boring.”

Annie sneezed, making Maggie jump back to dodge, unsuccessfully, some wayward specks of spittle and snot not caught in a quickly drawn tissue. Annie held her hand up, sneezed again, this time away from Maggie, and caught her breath. Finally, she looked up at Maggie with red circles around her eyes and nodded.

“Sorry. I know that wasn’t the best proof, but I can handle it. Long weekend, bus duty is easy,” she said. She looked around her desk. “Give me a sec to get my stuff ready. I’m going to jet as soon as we’re done.”

“Cool. I’ll be in my class. We can walk down together in a few,” Maggie said, standing up and giving Annie a small wave as she left. Annie waved back and began gathering her things. Easy bus duty and then one more day of work that she had plenty of good will to call in on. Followed by a long weekend to rest.

* * *

Bus duty was a loud, disorienting Hell. She was definitely feverish, and was easily distracted. She almost put some kids on the wrong bus. Maggie wound up on the other end of the loading area, so there wasn’t much distraction to be had.

After a long, frustrating eternity, it ended and Annie jetted to her classroom after giving Maggie a hug. She couldn’t get to her car quickly enough. It was a terrible ride. She sped home, sniffling and wiping at her runny nose with just her elbow. She’d left the box of tissues and there were no leftover fast food napkins in the glovebox. She distracted herself by jacking up the radio, which was not good for her head, but it distracted her from the ickiness of snotty arms.

Once home, she threw her keys to the door-side table and finally blew her nose in some toilet paper. The snot was yellow and brown, and almost made her gag. She carried the roll with her as she undressed. Groggily, she stripped off her work clothes. The temperature dropped what felt like 70 degrees. She threw on a tee from her dresser wrapped herself in a heavy blanket. She had a little NyQuil in the bathroom, so she took that and passed out almost immediately in bed.

FRIDAY

Annie was not aware of anything but fevered, hazy dreams until she was awoken by her phone the next day. She still didn’t feel much better. Her throat hurt, and she felt the sinus pressure building as she became conscious of it. Even turning over for her phone ached. She picked it up grumpily and looked at the caller ID. It was Phillip, the assistant principal. It was noon. She answered, heart and head pounding at the realization.

“Hello? Annie?”

“Yes, sir,” Annie answered hoarsely.

“What’s going on?” he asked, voice soft and friendly. He wasn’t angry. “Are you okay? We’ve been calling for hours.”

The world spun. How had she slept this late?

“I don’t know what happened. I didn’t even hear the phone ring until just now. I was dead asleep.”

She had thought to get to the bathroom and grab a thermometer while explaining. 110! No wonder she felt like crap. She never did have much of a tolerance for NyQuil either. However, sleeping that long was a bit distressing. She tried to ignore her building anxiety about scary bugs. Brazilian Ebola didn’t seem like a joke to her, even if she realized Ebola was totally different and from Africa.

“I’ve got a 110 fever,” she said to Phillip.

“I’m very sorry to hear that. But you know you’ve got to give me a heads up on these things, Annie,” he said, still politely. He was a nice older man. Much too old for any of the younger teachers like Annie to really bond with, and they actually didn’t speak much outside of the daily morning meetings, but he always put a nice foot forward. And everyone was on first name basis with him. He never spoke in more than a moderate tone, even when dishing out criticism. “I asked around, and some of the faculty knew you were sick. But you never came to me. You should know I’m here for you and all the faculty. Are you going to the doctor?”

“I’ll make an appointment as soon as possible,” she replied. Her missing work was at least unheard of. She probably would have called in today anyway. She just hadn’t planned on it turning out like this. She was a kindergarten teacher, no tenure, was she going to be fired? The anxiety made her feel sicker. “I’m so, so sorry, Phillip. I don’t know what to say,”

“Just put word in that you’re sick next time,” he said with a sigh. “We have Maggie covering your class right now. I called in a sub as soon as you didn’t show up this morning. They’re supposed to be here for the afternoon class shortly.”

“Thank you,” Annie croaked. Between the fever, embarrassment, and slight panic, she was unable to elaborate.

“I’ll let you go. Get to feeling better and we will see you on Tuesday.”

They ended the call. Annie noticed she also had a text from Janie. Before she could check what it said, she headed for the restroom and hurled in the toilet. She heaved again and again until she was heaving just air. She wasn’t sure if it was the flu or from her nerves.

“Fuuuuck,” she groaned, leaning against her wall. She caught her breath and stood. She stumbled back into the bedroom and flopped back in bed on her stomach. She felt near paralyzed with exhaustion as she buried her face in her pillow and groaned again. No wonder Janie just passed out when she came home. Once she was feeling better, she swore she was going to slug her sister for giving her this. After lifting her head to breathe real air and turning slightly, Annie rapidly fell back asleep.

* * *

Annie awoke again in the early evening. She was dripping sweat, and sore from head to toe. Though, the intensity of her sore throat and congestion had subsided at least enough she could breathe again. The fever had obviously broken, but she still had a headache stabbing her directly in the back of the skull. Slowly and shakily she rose up out of bed and made for the restroom to pee. She scratched vigorously at her arm.

She kept scratching as she peed. Everywhere itched all at once. Once she started scratching her arm raw, she quit, but then had to scratch her tummy. Then her other arm. A leg. Stomach. Shoulder. Even her tits itched. After she had peed, she went to the bathroom mirror. She looked like shit. Her eyes were sunk back in her head with red puffy rings around them, as bad as Janie’s when she’d gotten in the car. Her skin was pale and blotchy. It was now also riddled with scratch marks. On the other hand, though, she looked like she’d lost a couple pounds. Those sick-as-a-dog-not-eating much pounds. She admired herself. Still heavy, but whatever. This wasn’t actually a diet.

Speaking of which, she was kinda hungry. After splashing some water on her face, she went into the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. Before she could pour the milk, she thought twice. Didn’t want to upset her already upset stomach or risk the milk curdling from her fever. She wound up poaching a couple eggs instead. After that, she went into the living room, and bundled herself up under a blanket. She had stopped sweating. The temperature was dropping again.

The only shows on were infomercials, but she was drifting off to sleep some more, so she didn’t care too much. Her head throbbed and her eyes itched. As the boring informercials continued, Annie had no problem going back to sleep.

SATURDAY

Awareness came and went. At some point she became faintly aware of sliding her hand into the front of her panties. She was squishy wet. Gentle waves of pleasure pulsated through her body.

Annie sighed as she woke up aroused, in a fog of post-fever endorphins. She teased her nipples, which were already erect and thick with excitement. They throbbed for attention, rock hard and shockingly sensitive to the touch. She moaned and melted in a lazy, hazy heat of lust as she gently massaged it under her shirt. She pulled the shirt up and looked at her puffy, swollen nipple as she gave it a tug. She winced. It was way too sensitive. It, her other nipple, and their areoles looked fatter and fleshier than normal, and both jutted out at least a good inch, thick and turgid. Both tits felt hot and sore as well.

Surprised and in pain, she lost the moment, and sighed. It was daylight again, early morning, which was disorienting. Everything seemed almost dreamlike, somewhat jollier and peaceful. Like when she used to get high with a hint of when she was rolling. She definitely didn’t feel like moving. She was exhausted from all that sleep. She briefly looked back her oddly swollen chest, then grumpily got up to go to the bathroom.

The light was really bright in the bathroom, causing her to squint at her reflection. She still looked sick, but good. She’d lost more weight than she’d realized. A lot! She confirmed on a scale. Almost 20 pounds?!

Confused, she pulled up her shirt again and looked at herself in the mirror. It definitely showed. Mostly in her oversized belly, which had lost at least a roll. Her arms looked skinnier. There was definitely 20 pounds gone. At the same time, her tits were meatier than they had been the previous day. Each looked like they’d gained at least a pound. Her thighs were slightly thinner, but her hips and ass still had a healthy marbling. They didn’t look much smaller. Had she caught the sexy flu? No telling what it’d done to Janie if so. That made her laugh a little. Then again, her skin, especially on her fat ass, was still riddled with acne and its accompanying scars, her hair a mess, and her eyes were blank, lifeless holes from her illness. Whatever, she looked good. She took the compliment.

Annie actually giggled and smiled to herself, admiring her weight...redistribution. She did feel much better, and this time her temperature read at just above 101. Realizing she did still have a fever, Annie shivered and quickly pulled her shirt down. She couldn’t help tweaking a still rock-hard nipple with a pleasurable shiver and giggle. She used the toilet, then headed for her computer to start searching for a doctor. She found several in-network, but none opened for at least another 30 minutes.

Annie’s stomach rumbled. She returned to the kitchen and found her uneaten bowl of cereal. She forewent the milk again and just chomped on dry cereal. Her nipples would not shut up. As soon as she started to eat, they leapt to the front of her mind once again, screaming for attention. And they were sensitive! Annie had to hold still just to stop her shirt from rubbing against them. They hadn’t been as bad when she woke up, as horny as she’d been, but now that she was feeling less drowsy and more just lazy, the sensation became more vivid and maddening. She didn’t finish eating, and set her half-empty bowl aside, lifted her shirt, then scooped up a breast. She gasped at how sore it was. Her skin was red and felt hotter than earlier. She gently traced a rock hard nipple and moaned. It felt better than earlier. Despite her concern, she melted again, completely enraptured in the sensation for several moments.

Returning to the moment with a smile, she pulled her shirt down and carefully and went back to the couch. Annie finally read Janie’s text “I’m having weird symptoms, getting Rick to take me to the doctor. Call me when you get a chance.”

She texted Janie in response to let her know she’d gotten sick too, and swore bloody vengeance. Hopefully, everything had gone alright at the doctor. Knowing that she wasn’t alone in suffering was reassuring. At least Janie would die with her. That made her giggle to herself again.

Annie thought about getting dressed, but decided to chill on the couch for a little longer. She watched Judge Julie. She couldn’t ignore her nipples. She didn’t entirely want to because doing it right made them feel really good, but the sensitivity was a bit much. Not to mention the anxiety of not being able to just say no. It was quickly becoming a compulsion, just like singing her locked door song, and an obsessive thought. There was no option to think about something else and just ignore it.

Annie thought after kicking coke and cigarettes, or pushing through the worst of her panic attacks, that she’d never face something she couldn’t say no to if she wanted. But the obsession was An Obsession. She gave in shortly then reached into her shirt to play with her hard, sore nipples. Soon, she was rubbing herself through her panties, building the excitement further. Every nerve in her body bathed in the relaxing waves as she laid back. Judge Julie became a boring distraction that she zoned out in as she focused on the wonderful feelings coursing through her body. She was already soaking wet, so she pulled the panties aside and started rubbing her slippery clit directly. In the heat of it, she tugged gently on her nipple. Her whole tit almost lit up with pleasure, and she almost came. She tugged again, even softer and getting a bit of sore tit and areola this time. It was delicious. Between massaging her nipples and her fingers in her pussy, she easily brought herself to an overwhelmingly breath-taking orgasm.

* * *

Annie gasped and moaned, swimming in the aftershocks. She slowly relaxed into the afterglow, still lazily rubbing at her nipples. A dopey grin spread across her face. She turned over onto her side to watch Judge Julie, then a few more morning shows. She didn’t really care what was going on, they were simple to zone out in and rest. She continued to play with her nipples absently. The remnant of her attention not focused on the TV was entranced with a greasy film that had formed around her nipples, rubbing it up the elongated nubs and delighting in the smooth texture it seemed to encourage. She was liking the sensitivity now.

Annie eventually decided to get clean and dressed. She grabbed some clothes from the bedroom, started a shower, then undressed and jumped in. She washed her hair, then lathered herself up with a beautiful-smelling cherry blossom body wash. The smell was refreshing and delicious, and for a moment the soreness she felt all over didn’t matter so much. Along with the last little bits of good vibrations from her earlier orgasm, she was getting a spring in her step even. She felt fresh for the first time in what felt like forever, and the warm water was so good. The vapor cleared her nostrils and allowed the delicious scent of her body wash to pleasure her further.

Annie examined her tit again, lifting it up in her hand. It felt heavier than normal, even moreso than earlier. Just the pressure of her fingers pressing into her flesh made her wince. But the relaxation she’d found in the shower did not subside, and she carefully continued studying her development. The swelling amazed her.

Unexpectedly, a thick yellow-white fluid seeped from her nipple and dropped into the rinsing shower water. The accompanying sensation was indescribable. It felt like a tiny pinch mixed with a tiny shock. Her tits tingled, lit up with heat and a glowing pleasure. She turned from the water and felt a slight compulsion to give them a quick squeeze, which she did without thinking. They were much too sensitive for that, and the pinch-shock repeated itself. She regretfully gasped and trembled at the sensation.

A couple thick droplets of yellow-white followed, dribbling onto her stomach, and a musky scent overwhelmed the cherry blossom. She let her tit drop, scooped some up, and rubbed it between her finger and thumb. It had a thin film, almost like snot, and clung like it too. Was that pus? She frowned and rinsed the rest away. Her nipples tightened in the warm water, but her anxiety was definitely getting the better of her now. She felt exhausted, gross was gross, and weird symptoms were weird symptoms. Despite a continuing warm, tingly glow in her boobs, she was totally not horny. All she could think about were the terrible things that could cause this big an effect on her body. When Annie was caught in the throes of her icky-sticky-get-it-away feeling, there was nothing more powerful.

“Gross,” she croaked. The delight of the shower faded. She finished up as fast as she could, dried off, and went into the bedroom to get dressed. Her stomach growled. She felt hungry and thirsty. Her disgust was forgotten, at least for the moment. She felt ravenous. After throwing on a shirt and some panties, she went to the kitchen.

Annie ravenously finished her bowl of cereal, then dug into the box, eating it in handfuls as she thought about what else she wanted. She finished what was left of the box, but she still felt hungry...so hungry...

She dropped the box and dug into a bag of chips, then went the extra step and started a microwaveable lunch as well. Once it beeped, she set the remnants of the chips on the counter and pulled it out.

Annie devoured everything, finishing her gluttonous feast with a few more chips. She leaned against a counter and belched, bringing more chips along with her hand when she covered her mouth. The dreamlike quality of the world hadn’t really gone away, and it was engulfing her even more powerfully now. Annie zoned in the weightlessness of feelings without urgency, actions and motivations considered almost self-evident, sensations with dulled feeling. Her anxiety was there, but it felt like a dull poke in the arm. She was definitely in an altered state...that felt really good. If rolling had felt this good, she’d probably still be doing it. That weakness made her drawback in her reverie, sobering her for a few moments. She remembered solemnly that time...

Pleasure continued to come through loud and clear. She lost her somber feeling, and came back to the now. Her nipples throbbed, and that compulsion to give her tits a good groping was also becoming itself an obsession, which was a little amusing to her. She felt like a teenage boy wanting to just squeeze and play with boobies. A good squeeze on the tit felt kinda hot sometimes, but she’d never gotten off on much more than her nipples before. Maybe a good licking here and there. The thought of a warm tongue on her nipple...

Annie lazily reached up under her shirt to tease and pull her nipples once more. They were smooth, slick, and wet. A small dribble of warm liquid tickled over her hand, along with that same pinch-shock, though much milder this time. She set down the chip bag and pulled up her shirt to look. Thinner, less viscous fluid oozed from her nipple, clinging to her fingers and rolling slowly down her stomach. She giggled at the tickling, and shivered. She slowly grabbed a paper towel from nearby and held it to catch the leakage. The pinch-tingle returned intensely behind her nipples. She shook her head, trying to convince her feverish, lazy brain that she needed to be concerned by this and not a silly schoolgirl slut. It had to be past time to call the doctor. Anxiety got a toehold, pulling on her attention enough to interrupt the building eroticism of the moment.

Annie threw away the paper towel and dropped her shirt. The cotton felt like sandpaper as it clung wetly to the shockingly elongated shape of her nipples. Her other nipple tingled in sympathy, and she had a strong feeling it was wanting to match its twin’s activity. At the computer, she disinterestedly pulled up her browser to the same list of doctors then looked for her phone. It was in the bedroom. She picked it up from the bedside. Almost dead. And it was 10:17. She lost her train of thought for a moment, the dreamlike haze intensifying again at the same time. She looked around, confused, then remembered she needed to call the doctor.

Annie returned to her desk and called the first number on the list. They did not have an answering machine, so no answer. The next number went to an automated system, then someone who seemed to be a receptionist, who put her on hold. Annie tried to ignore the ongoing neediness of her nipples and the intensifying urge to play with her tits. Fighting it by making and unmaking a fist, and tapping on the desk, she sat through the torturous phone call. The receptionist never returned, leaving her to hold music for several minutes. The need to find a doctor quickly lost its interest and she lost her resolve, so Annie hung up.

Unable to control or really bear it, Annie gasped as her nipples gushed into her shirt, tingling with pleasure. Her shirt clung wetly against the shape of her breasts and some of her tummy. She looked at them, confused and sinking into a haze. She felt silly, and giggled. She pulled her shirt off. Thin, white rivulets trickled onto her stomach, leaving light, sticky trails. Droplets quickly formed and fell from her nipples, the liquid much creamier and smoother than earlier. A stronger hot, musky scent drifted up to Annie’s nose. She frowned at the scent, and went for a paper towel to wipe up. This felt really icky. She looked at her phone, and thought about calling her little sister to ask...

How did one ask their sister if they were leaking pus from their nipples? It wasn’t like the cold caused something like this. Annie laughed at the absurdity. A dizzying, light-headedness followed, and she had to sludge to keep focused. If it was the bug causing all of this, then Janie had to be infected too. She was the one that made Annie sick. She had to be dealing with some of the same gross symptoms, or if not, she needed to know how serious this could be.

Annie eventually pressed Janie’s # on her phone. Her slow deliberation was for naught as it went to voicemail. She sighed, hung up, then stood, shaking her head for clarity again. She pressed her shirt to her chest like a towel to prevent any dribbling. She grabbed a terry cloth towel from under the sink, and let her shirt drop to the bathroom floor.

Annie stared blankly at her haggard reflection. She’d lost more weight...or it had moved...whatever... Her chest grabbed her full attention anyway. She pressed the towel firmly into her tits, and fluid gushed into it. She released as the odd sensation of “milking” herself became too much, like an overstimulated clit. That musky smell seemed to cling to her. She couldn’t breathe without inhaling it. It was still gross, but there was a pleasant sweetness she was now noticing that made it a bit more enjoyable. She tried to focus on that instead of the stink. It was exhausting to be so uncomfortable.

She slowly relaxed her arm, stared at herself in the mirror, and just leaked. She stopped after a couple minutes. Once she felt the tingle subside, Annie let the towel down, and looked at her swollen, puffy nipples again. They sympathetically dribbled a couple drops over her slimmed, smooth stomach. She just shivered, and watched. After she was convinced there was no more, she carefully wiped up the excess, tossed the towel into the tub, and washed her hands in a still-stunned, still-enraptured silence. Her brain stumbled in the pot-holes of her hazy fever, but the experience of literally milking herself of...whatever was coming out of her tits...was enough to make her sick again. As fast as the anxiety button had been depressed, it was repressed. She felt disgusting and icky. She had to get some clean clothes on, and get to a doctor.

She grabbed a fresh set of clothes, and quickly threw them on. Nothing fit right. Her tank was too big. The bra was too small. And her jeans were baggy. She tried another pair of jeans, a different shirt, and even a different bra but everything was for a bigger girl, except around the chest it seemed. None of this made sense to her.

She made her way back to the living room, slid on her shoes, and searched for her keys. She shuffled about, looking for her keys. She grabbed a cereal bar from the mess in the kitchen, and munched on it while she searched. Not finding them, she flopped down on the couch in frustration.

She buried her face in her hands, and rubbed her itching eyes. She felt terrible. And hungry. And thirsty. It was also getting harder and harder to focus. That silly, high feeling never went away, just ebbed, so she was one distraction away from losing her train of thought any moment. She eventually went back to the kitchen where she drew a glass of water from the tap and grabbed some corn chips. She fidgeted with her bra then unhooked it, and pulled it off from under her shirt, tossing it to the ground. Her tits bounced free in the tank, the thin material clinging closely and tenting over her fat nipples. The fabric was so itchy and terrible against them.

She set the corn chips down after grabbing a last handful and chugged another glass of water. She resumed her search for her keys for a few minutes, but found herself too devoid of energy and resolve to continue. She was going to need to call Kayla if Janie couldn’t take her. She could barely think straight, let alone drive. She felt like a zombie. She sat back on the couch, and dialed Kayla this time. Voicemail, just like Janie. She tried Janie again, just to let her know it was an emergency. Voicemail. What the fuck? She was supposed to be off this weekend, and she knew that Annie was sick. Annie left a voicemail, and sent a text to both Kayla and Janie. She didn’t want to call Natalie. She didn’t have anyone else...

She gave up. She’d wait. She was much too tired to deal with this. Janie would call back eventually, she always did. And no telling what Kayla had going on. If neither of them got back to her soon, then she’d call an ambulance or she’d take herself. She slid back on the couch and covered up with a blanket. She pulled up Netflix on her TV.

* * *

Annie watched an episode of a 45-minute show, drifting in and out of a dizzying, disorienting, unsatisfying sleep. She didn’t catch the option to stop the next episode. After that episode ended, she sat up with a yawn to look at her phone. No callbacks. She was about to call Janie again, when she noticed her cleavage. It was eye-catching. Amazed, she tugged the front down, letting the strap come off onto her upper arm, and her tits easily burst free. They were obscene, starting to sag further than ever under their new weight. She hefted a heavy tit up. Her nipples throbbed, white forming in a small drop at the tips. She braced herself as she gave it a little squeeze. Her whole tit tightened like a vice.

And she spurted...a thin jet of light, white liquid arced to the carpet. Orgasmic release reverberated through her breast.

“Mm...mm...mooooo...moo...moo!” she croak-moaned intensely. Her head spun. Both nipples dribbled rapidly. Annie wriggled uncomfortably, despite the relieving sensation. She squeezed savagely, gushing heavily and spurting again. Her tits were tighter than she had realized.

“Mooooooo,” Annie moaned again, unaware of anything but this sudden onslaught of pleasure. She pushed herself up against the back of the couch, then took hold of her nipple and pulled. Thick, creamy fluid dribbled over her fingers onto her body. The feeling was intense, and much more pleasurable than before. Even better, it lessened the tightness. She couldn’t say no.

Annie zoned out in fevered exhaustion, irresistible release, and numb automation. The pungent odor of musk, this time with dairy, overwhelmed her nose. She felt another moan well up and she belted it out long and hard from the back of her throat. Her pussy was a swamp and overly sensitive. The first flick of her finger on her clit made her moan again, and she pulled her hand away, wracked with too much goodness in one spot. Carefully, she returned her fingers and gently played with herself, reaching a nice orgasm she could squeeze her thighs around. She kept playing as she “milked” herself.

Working all the fluid out actually took a few minutes, and even when the gush slowed down, she pulled at her nipples until the fluid thinned and became just small little spurts. Annie laid back, panting, satisfied beyond words. A slight smile spread across her face as she drifted off in the gentle pulse of her fingers in her pussy. She closed her eyes and made herself cum again. Then she relaxed completely, catching her breath and swimming through gobs of bliss.

She mooed again. It made her giggle, as it was completely involuntary and silly, and she had no idea why she felt the need to. She was leaking milk, so she was like a cow. Cow’s moo. Something like that. She’d heard somewhere that sex things could be part of OCD, so why not some sort of furry thing? Some people counted in threes, some people had rituals, and some people got obsessed with their boobs and mooed. She mooed again, surprising herself, and giggled some more. It was one more symptom to discuss with her doctor!

Annie eventually stood and stumbled to the kitchen. She felt so wobbly and awkward. She giggled as she bounced off the wall coming into the kitchen. She drew herself a glass of water from the tap and chugged it. Once done, she drew another, which she chugged half of before stopping to catch her breath.

She needed to take her medicine...she remembered. She’d slept thru an entire day, so...twice over? She looked around for her medicine. She mooed some more as she searched.

However, Annie still could barely think straight: her pills were behind her computer monitor, as always. She popped one and chugged it down with the rest of her water.

Calming herself, and putting the urge to moo in the back of her mind, she looked for food. She was really hungry. She grabbed another microwaveable dinner out of the freezer to heat up. She devoured it, giving a happy moo when she was done. Then she threw away the container. She poured another glass of water from the tap. Her thirst subsided a little, but she still felt like she could eat some more. She looked around her kitchen in exhaustion, trying to will herself to make some more food. Despite her hunger, she was feeling way too lazy.

She really needed to get to a doctor anyway. Not just sit around, moo, and masturbate. Though that would be a temping lifestyle. She stifled a giggle to herself about it. The urgent care, or an emergency room. Anywhere with a medical professional. That’s what she needed to do. She tried Janie again. Still nothing. Where was her sister? She said she’d be off on Saturday.

Annie almost slapped her forehead, and grinned at her stupidity. No wonder she hadn’t been able to reach a doctor. It was Saturday. Same reason she didn’t have to go to work today or the next day. Urgent care or an emergency room was her only option.

She mooed again, not able to stop herself. She numbly considered that she should be concerned. Panicked even. The familiar feeling of panic gripped her...and quickly disappeared. It was surprising, making her smile at the magic trick of the disappearing anxiety. She mooed, and sighed with a giggle then stroked her clit some more, and mooed again. Her eyes widened, almost glossed over, but then her ringtone snapped her out of it. Still, she considered what the noise was dumbly for a few moments before heading to answer.

Of all the friends, Natalie had called. Annie didn’t feel anything really, except goodness, so she sat down in the computer chair and answered as she laid back to keep touching herself.

“Hey!” Natalie said in a sexy, dorky, lilting chirp. It was an unmistakable voice. Annie panted softly into the phone, drawing a blank as to what she wanted to say. She was getting really close to cumming.

“I really need to get down to an urgent care,” Annie croaked eventually, fighting to keep herself focused. She realized she was losing it. But that didn’t stop the loss. She even kept masturbating. It was making everything worse, but she had to do it. She struggled to think of what to say next. Her tits were tingling again. She felt like playing with them again. “Uh...I...feel like...”

“What happened?!” Natalie asked, still sounding chirpy even as she exuded concern in her voice. “Are you okay?”

“No,” Annie said. She choked down a moo, struggling desperately to stop herself from making the sound. That took all her focus and willpower. She’d never live with herself if she let Natalie hear that. Or anyone else. She didn’t move onto the next thought very well. “A fever. Janie’s not answering...I’m...mmm...”

“I’ll be there as soon as I can then,” Natalie said, her chirp losing some of its cheer. “I have to let you go real quick. I was on my way to a job interview, wanted you to wish me luck, but I’m going to call to let them know what’s going on.”

“No, it’s okay,” Annie said, her resolve faltering. She was about to cum anyway, and it was going to be a good one. Her panting quickened.

“Don’t be ridiculous! You sound horrible!” Natalie replied. Annie shook her head, feeling the urge to moo building, and her orgasm about to go. Her pussy flooded.

“No, I’ll wait for Janie to call me back. Or I’ll try Kayla or someone else. Go to your interviewwww...mmm...” Annie said, cutting herself off. She turned red. She couldn’t have Natalie around her like this. She’d die of embarrassment. “Really, go. Good luck.”

Annie ended the call and dropped her phone in a quick panic. She mooed and mooed, trembling with release as she melted into the chair. Her eyes glazed over as she was overwhelmed by the aftershocks, afterglow, and the tingle building in her breasts.

* * *

“2:03pm” read the computer’s clock. Annie sluggishly recognized time. What had happened? She perked up a little, and slowly looked around. Her tits were tingling like crazy. A tiny voice screamed in irritation at the ickiness and the mess she realized the apartment was in, but...wow. Annie smiled to herself. Whatever else was going on, it was nice to look at messy apartment and see...just a messy apartment. She really didn’t care. She remembered the doctor thingy. That was outside, right?

Annie got up and wrestled out of her clothes. She didn’t know what the next part of her plan was, but they hadn’t been on right anyway. And letting her new body breathe felt wonderful. She mooed and stroked her dripping nipples. It was milking time again. Droplets tickled her stomach as they fell, and she quivered with an audible giggle.

“Moooooooooooo...” she moaned huskily and instinctively. She didn’t have control over the flow. The ducts within her tits were overburdened with their production and the fluid followed the path of least resistance right out Annie’s throbbing nipples. She mooed huskily again, and steadied herself against the wall. She dug her fingers into her moistening slit, continuing to moo, moo, moo.

She crushed a tit, fluid shot into her nipple, and she gushed heavily. She came and melted against the wall to the floor. The weight and girth of her creamy tits was hot in itself. Hot, creamy fluid literally dribbled to the floor below her. She mooed wildly and panted. She salivated, mesmerized at how much she wanted to pull on her nipples. Just tug on them. Trying to grab both tits at once to do just that, she clumsily fell forward face-first into the floor. She rose back up, dizzy and confused. With a lopsided, playful grin, she forgot it, and just grabbed one tit this time. She drug her hand over her tit as she squeezed, pushing the generous production into her nipple, then pulled lazily and long as she reached her areoles, letting the fluid slime down over her tummy as she belted out another lazy, slack-jaw moo. She was still horny too.

After falling face-first into the floor again, Annie thought hard, got up, then flopped into her office chair, and returned to masturbating, perpetually aroused by the feeling of release in her tit. She kept milking herself. Milk dribbled over her as she panted and came.

Feeling mischievous, she lapped the creamy remnant from her hand before changing tits. It was delicious. It was just like a cow’s milk, just a little sweeter and a little creamier than she was used to. She smiled as she felt an odd sense of pride about that. It would be really appealing milk. She mooed, and her eyes began to glass over again as she felt this brief respite of clarity fading into instinct. Annie didn’t fight, and went right along with it.

* * *

Viscous, bubbling cum drooled from the dick. She realized she’d been staring at it for a while. A couple of...time things...she needed to pee.

Annie slowly, reluctantly drew her attention from the image on her monitor, pushed herself from the computer desk, stood, looked around the apartment for dangerous people, and stumbled to the bathroom. She peed and smacked lazily at her parched mouth as she stared blankly at the opposite wall. Afterwards, she stood, stretched, then looked at her reflection on the way out.

At first, she didn’t recognize herself, and felt a primal urge to either fuck or fight whoever was in the mirror. Then she got it as some higher functions flipped themselves back on for a moment. She still barely recognized herself.

There wasn’t a speck of white in her eyes. Her pupils were big and black and dull, freakishly large as they almost filled her eyes, surrounded by a thin, dark halo of brown. Her mouth hung agape as she stared into her freaky eyes, still caked with a few crumbs from earlier (which she quickly licked up with her tongue). Drool dried on her chin. Her hair was a mess and crazy. Her tits were large, fat sacs with fat nipples, even empty as they were now. She was covered in the sticky, musky residue of milking. Her stomach had slimmed even more, complimenting her wide, fat marbled hips and ass. She looked like a fetish doll based on a chubby porn star.

What the fuck had happened to her? Annie’s heart rate increased. Parts of her brain embattled in fever fired sympathetically, but much too much of her was gone to mount a full revolt. She felt like a jigsaw puzzle that just had half its pieces painted over. Everything fit together but the image on front. Was she Annie or a cow or was she both?

Annie looked around, panicking and desperate for someone to help her. She mooed fearfully, her amygdala firing in cow mode while her higher thoughts swore she was a person, and people felt...eh...she couldn’t pull up the right thoughts. Thinking was like a...whatever it was. She couldn’t think of what it was called. She couldn’t think of what a lot of things were called. Just moo. And images. She could think of the things that were, but couldn’t describe them.

Her blood pressure began to lower, and her heart rate slowed. She felt herself relax. Rationally it concerned her, and she tried to think of a way not to relax, but emotionally she couldn’t do anything but.

Terrifyingly alien knowledge came from within her own mind: Unnecessary higher brain functions need to cease until homeostasis is achieved. This is a failed adjustment.

What did that mean? And had she just thought that? How did she think it without understanding? Her head was spinning.

Her stomach grumbled again, drawing her interest from her reflection and the concern it had produced. The alien thoughts and all her concern about it faded back into blissful autopilot. She was Annie, she was cow, and she was hungry. There was no need for complication.

She headed to the kitchen. Once there, she opened the fridge, then bit into a remainder of a head of lettuce, mooing and munching at the same time. The green made her think of fuzzy, leafy fields, and cows. She knew cows ate that fuzzy stuff. She was eating something like it. She smiled, and kept her feeding going.

She finished her munching, then looked around the kitchen in an unfocused daze. She tugged softly on a nipple, finding a lingering dribble (which she lapped up from her fingers) then continued to gently tug to stimulate production. She stood there, fridge door still open, dark empty eyes glassy and distant until she finally started to produce, which sent a thrill down her spine. She smiled and felt a manic rush of excitement. Her pulse quickened.

Her tits had fattened, taut with milk. She squeezed both, and dribbled onto the floor. Spurts shot against the wall. She mooed at the top of her lungs, right from the back of her throat. It felt great!

After a few more wasteful squeezes, she pushed her nipple into her own mouth. The rich, sweet, creamy taste flooded her mouth. The rapid flow caught Annie by surprise. She plopped the tit back out, coughing milk up and gasping for air.

After catching her breath, Annie continued. Sucking felt even better than milking. She stroked her inner pussy lips, teasing, occasionally letting thick gushes fall from her mouth when she caught her breath. That watery weak sauce would barely compare to the rich cream she was making now. She mooed proudly and enjoyed.

After she finished milking and masturbating, for now, she relaxed and caught her breath. She briefly considered the messy kitchen, smiled weakly, then wobbled back to her computer and collapsed into her chair. She traced a finger up and down the length of her nipple. It sent a relaxing pulse throughout her, even without the need to milk.

She stared wide-eyed at the ceiling in a blissful daze. She mooed occasionally, deep and loud.She needed to get laid. She wiggled uncomfortably, still wanting to masturbate. She was soooooooo horny.

Annie gave a frustrated, blustered moo, and sucked on a tit. The product was weaker than before, but much appreciated. A warm, fuzzy feeling spread through her. As quickly as the tension had come, her blood pressure rapidly dropped, and the concerns fled her mind. She sighed happily. She was horny, so she touched herself some more.

She slowly mulled back over the idea of getting laid, much more playfully and calmer this time. Since she was already masturbating, she thought of different ways she could get laid. Like positions. She supposed the best way was to lean forward and offer it up, that way she or they could milk her without making a mess all over themselves. But thinking about that was hot too. Annie wanted to make a mess all over herself, like she already had. She just wanted a guy rubbing against her at the same time. And...mmmm...she mooed...sucking was possible if they faced each other. She sucked her tit again, only getting a paltry, unsatisfying dribble this time. The sensation was what it was about though. Someone could definitely suck on her nipples. But what was she supposed to do about any of it? She could see the mechanics of fucking and breeding and even milking, but she couldn’t remember how she was supposed to find a mate in the first place.

Where was the dick, she questioned herself. Still no dick around. She was really getting the feeling she needed some dick now. She made herself cum thinking about dick. And still she wanted some. She looked about, hungry, confused, and determined...for a cow. About all she could do was moo. Still no dick. What was the deal? What did she...

A knock came at the door. Annie jumped, not sure what that was about. Then she remembered knocking on doors, and got the hint. Someone wanted in. Someone that immediately flipped on some of her memory cells. Remembering how to use a peephole, she looked through to confirm.

Natalie.

Annie’s brain lit up, calling up just the facts and memories relevant to Natalie. She knew who Natalie was. She randomly fired through memories that conveyed some impression of her friend. She also remembered Natalie had supposedly done some lesbian stuff a few years ago. Never confirmed and probably just a rumor, but to Annie-cow that didn’t really matter. The only facts that mattered were Natalie friend, might like girls, and she needed in the door. Natalie was here to help. Friend.

Annie stared at the door, trying to think more like a person so she could handle this, but finding that she didn’t really care to put in the effort. She was much too cow now. She didn’t even understand this door. There was another knock. Her brain finally coughed up the necessary information, so she finally flipped the lock over. The door opened without another sound.