The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Hand Heart

Joker

I woke up that day in an unfamiliar bed; gazing at an unfamiliar apple-white ceiling. The clock beside me on the nightstand said 6:44, though one of the segments in the display flickered on and off, making it look like 5:44 for a moment. I took in my surroundings, waiting for some recollection of where I was, who I was, and why. I’ve never been that good at mornings, but for most of my life there’d been someone beside me to at least let me know who I’d said I was last night.

Hotel, my hindbrain eventually supplied, I’m sleeping alone because I’m not supposed to see Clara before ...

It should have been the happiest day of my life; and a day I’d never seen coming. I was a perpetual ladies’ man, a jerk, a chauvinist asshole. And I’ll happily admit to that. When I look back now at the way I lived my life, I can’t help but be disgusted. I was never the marrying kind, and yet here I was, in a luxurious hotel room, up at the crack of dawn looking forward to the day ahead with a sickening mixture of excitement and nervousness.

Everything had changed when I met my Master, though I didn’t notice it at the time. I thought I was taking one more step into a world of hedonistic perversion, trying to spice up a sex life that had lost its flavour by diving into mind control with a seductive dominatrix who used hypnosis to ensure that She would have complete control over me.

Of course, if you’ve been reading my memoirs, you know by now that Metamorpheus turned out to be a guy. But by the time I found that out, His claws were already deep in my mind, and I couldn’t disobey Him at all. He promised He’d take away everything from me, make me give up more than I thought I had, and I’d love how helpless I could feel.

But even as I struggled to escape His control—the control I’d thought I wanted—I found myself falling even deeper under control of someone else. Clara Melling, soon to be Mrs Clara Blake. She didn’t need to dominate me; she cast herself as my devoted slave, and gave me the opportunity to control her as easily as Master ruled my own mind, first by using the triggers left behind in her subconscious by a talented but immoral hypnotist she’d dated in college, and then becoming completely mine as I taught myself hypnosis by reading between the lines in the stories Master had used on me. But although she never took control, making her happy had become the most important part of my life; I would have done anything she asked, but all she wanted was to be together.

That suited me fine.

The sound that had woken me came again, a knock at the door. I rolled out of bed and pulled a robe around me, one hand rubbing my eyes as I wondered what would justify disturbing the groom so early on such an important day.

I didn’t recognise the guy, though I was sure I’d been introduced to him at supper yesterday. A doctor or lawyer or something in a designer jacket and shades, even though the sun was still half below the horizon. The kind of guy you just know won’t have to rent a tux for the formal bit of the reception, and a smug grin that tells you he not just thinks he’s better than you, he never had any reason to doubt it.

“What?” I barked, a little disgruntled at the early wake-up. Then I realised Clara probably likes this guy, and I should try to make a good impression. “Sorry,” I took a step back and let Him into my room, “What’s up?”

“Derek,” He offered a hand, maybe spotting my bewilderment, “Derek Waterford, I don’t think I properly introduced myself when I arrived. Anyway, its about your bride-to-be.”

“Clara? What’s wrong?” the revelation did what it normally took a few mugs of coffee to acheive, getting my brain firing on all cylinders in an instant.

“She’s not in her room. They’ve got people looking for her everywhere, probably just last minute nerves, she’s in the hotel somewhere, but that insufferable ice-queen Maid of Honour said someone should let you know.”

“Thanks,” I didn’t know what to say, but at least this guy seemed calm and in control, “Do you need any help looking for her, or ...”

“No, don’t worry,” He put a reassuring arm around my shoulders as the door clicked closed, “I can guess where she’ll be hiding. Always was one for panicking at the last minute, was Clara. She disappeared on me the day before the graduation ball, you know, just dropped out of sight and didn’t answer my calls, left me alone for the biggest event of my life. But don’t worry, I won’t let her just disappear this time ...” His words became background noise, my mind spinning through memories and half recollections, things I’d never thought would be important, but now my mind was fast enough to make the connection.

“Derek!” I interrupted, “You’re Dez?” I tried to keep from shouting, although I felt my anger rising, “The asshole hypnotist who tried to make her a slave? I can’t believe she’d even put you on the guest list after the things she’s told me you did!”

“Oh, she never invited me,” He spoke as calmly as if He was ordering a coffee at the bar, “You did. And I do have to thank you for that; I doubt she would even have read my stories again without a responsible, trustworthy guy to introduce her.”

I stared, couldn’t think of anything to say. But the guy seemed to love listening to His own voice, “But I digress. I’ve told you the truth, I feel I owed you that much at least. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to fuck your fiancée.”

I turned, raised my fist. Even before I became a nice guy, I wasn’t one to resort to violence, but I think this asshole had really deserved it. The blow never landed, as I met His gaze and saw His lips shape two words.

STOP

KNEEL

I didn’t think, my body just obeyed without a single moment of contemplation. One second I was going to beat Derek so bad His own mother wouldn’t recognise Him; the next I was on the ground with my hands behind my back. “You ... You hypnotised Clara again?!” it was all I could do to speak, still overwhelmed by the force of His will.

“No, I thought I already explained that,” He remained perfectly calm, ”I didn’t hypnotise her, you did. Remarkably willingly, too.“

I knelt there, frustrated and helpless. But even as I struggled to make my legs stand, I noticed that His control over me had brought back the same old arousal.

“I did warn you,” He turned and spoke as He reached the door, “I said I’ll take away everything from you, I’ll strip you of things you never even thought you had. And I’m sure this sets a new record in terms of taking away everything. But I guess,” He grinned, taking amusement from my predicament, “I said you’d enjoy it, too, and I don’t like to break my promises.”

“You, Walter Blake, will stay here, unable to move, while you know I’m upstairs boning the only woman you ever loved. And the more you fight it, the harder it will get for you to move, the harder you will get. Nothing every turned you on more than humiliation, being abused, did it Walter? And so, staying here today is going to make you hornier than you’ve ever been, even at the height of my teasing. And in future, any time a memory of Clara comes to your mind, you’re going to think of how deeply I controlled you, and you’re going to cum in your pants. Every time you think of her. Every. Single. Time.” I nodded, knowing He could do that, finding it hard to think of anything else even now.

When the door closed, I knelt there fuming for a second, my whole attention focussed in my cock. Only Master had been able to do that to me, but I could still fight. I could drag myself to my feet, like this, forcing myself to ignore the signals of delight coming from my throbbing cock as the tip brushed against the inside of my robe. Do you know how hard it is to stop fucking just a second before you cum? Imagine that sensation, times a hundred, but still I could fight. I got to the door, not sure what I could even do if I caught up with Him, but I wouldn’t give up so easily.

I wouldn’t let Him take Clara from me, I wouldn’t let Him touch her. Just the repulsive image in my mind, of that smarmy git groping her through the simple lace of her wedding gown, ramming His cock into her and whispering the words I was so familiar with to convince her it was what she’d wanted ... I gasped as my cock twitched, my own jizz spraying inside my gown. I fell to the floor, legs like jelly. I reached for the doorknob to steady myself, but I couldn’t resist as I came again, and again, and again, until my mind was lost in an endless sea of pleasure.

* * *
I’d had everything taken away.
I’d once thought that was what I wanted.
Even now, years later,
Another beloved on my arm and in my life,
I think of her, and my mind explodes with pleasure.
And I ask myself, again and again, was it worth it?
And always, the answer from my heart is the same.