The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Hand Heart

Chapter 6

“Can I be your brainwashed slave?” Just like that, she’d come out and said it. Well, how could I refuse? I said just what any man would; which is to say I tried not to let her see how amazed I was, and blustered a bit before changing the topic, but hopefully giving the impression I’d really look forward to it, at some point. Because, to be honest, the idea of having a girl obedient to my every whim, no demand too perverse, is a little scary when you’re looking at it for real. Like, its an amazing fantasy, but you can’t help wondering if there’s some hidden catch, or if it might not really be that great in real life. But the offer blew me away, so much that I didn’t quite get around to mentioning Master.

It was about a week later. I’d emailed Master saying I didn’t want to be Her slave any more, and that took a lot of courage. I hadn’t got a response yet, in fact I hadn’t seen an email from Her at all, so maybe that meant I was free now. I still couldn’t cum, though, I’d spent more than an hour tuesday night with my hands on my cock, frantically beating it as I watched Barely Legal Nymphos 4 and imagined them as my very own brainwashed harem. I got so hard I thought it might burst, and got hornier and hornier as the film went on, but I still wasn’t allowed to cum.

After a week, I decided enough was enough. I’d have to email Her—or Him, I guess, the internet pen name Metamorpheus really didn’t give me any clues to gender—and demand that She remove the hypnotic programming She’d put in my head. After all, if we weren’t playing any more, there was no real reasons for those suggestions to continue. But then just as I was about to hit the compose button, a new message arrived. Was this going to be a “no worries, you’re free” email, or “what went wrong?” or “Let’s just be friends”? I clicked it straight away, and quickly started reading 3 whole pages of text, hoping He’d get to the point quickly.

My attention was jerked away when the doorbell rang. I quickly turned off the screen, and went to answer it. Clara—of course—it wasn’t likely to be anyone else at that time in the evening. I welcomed her in, giving her my best ultra-cool grin, and tried to remember if I’d agreed to have videos, or wine, or anything else I might have forgotten tonight.

“Sorry for showing up unannounced,” the first words instantly set my mind at rest. That was probably one of the best things about being with someone like her. She always seemed to say exactly what would make me feel best. And she just made me feel so good, I enjoyed being with her so much, even when we weren’t fucking. And that was the weird thing, the weirdest thing even, I was thinking of her as my girlfriend even though we hadn’t actually done the deed yet. That was so unlike me, but it didn’t even matter. I had no doubt that when I did her, it would be amazing.

I realised with a start that I’d missed half of what she was saying, so wrapped up in my own thoughts. That wasn’t a new thing for me, but caring about it ... that was different. “Sorry, in a world of my own ...” I mumbled.

Clara didn’t seem to mind. She shrugged and held up her bag, “I said, I thought while we didn’t have anything planned tonight, I’ll show you some of my DVD collection. See if we got any other tastes in common.” Well, that seemed a pretty decent plan, so I invited her in. We watched movies, and I found I could even enjoy some half assed rom-com that I wouldn’t even have considered watching if anyone else suggested it. I nipped out to the co-op to get a couple of microwave curries and a bottle of wine or two. She said she liked Thai curry, and would have to make me a real one some time.

By the time she put on the third movie, we were both slumped on the couch, completely relaxed and more than a little tipsy. We weren’t really paying attention to the TV, chatting excitedly about whatever crossed our minds. So when I glanced at the screen and saw a slim brunette pulling a tank top off over her head, straddling a guy as she pulled his head close against her breasts, I did an immediate double-take and completely forgot what I was saying.

“— Wait, what are we watching?”

“Oh, you can’t turn your eyes away from a topless girl?” I turned my head back to Clara, and she was peeling off her own shirt, mimicking the babe in the movie, “But would you rather watch her, or me?” I muttered a response, but don’t think it came with any words. I was ashamed of myself for being so embarrassed, I’d seen plenty of girls strip, but this was just different for reasons I couldn’t imagine.

“You ... you got pornos?” I managed to get the words out as the on-screen girl continued a rather intimate striptease.

“Well, yes. And don’t get all shy now. I’ve seen the videos on your shelf, I’ve seen the way you look at me, you can’t pretend you’re satisfied just being a cute, awesome friend. I thought it would be nice to show you I’m serious!” She grinned, her eyes carrying the message a lot more concisely than her words. She shrugged, and her bra fell to the floor; I hadn’t even noticed her unfasten it.

I didn’t want her to think I was just another guy with a one track mind; “I —” but the kiss said more than words could. Clara was someone who wanted to spend time just shooting the breeze, enjoyed spending leisure time together, but still wanted to screw my brains out. It was all a guy could hope for. Tongues fighting for supremacy, knees suddenly planted on each side of me on the couch, her hands gripping my collar and struggling to unbutton me as mine ran down her spine to grasp her tight, athletic ass. Her lips pulled away from mine just for a second, and a shake of her head left her hair draped across our shoulders; almost like a mirror as the porn star on TV imitated the move. I roughly yanked her shorts down, eliciting a yelp of surprise, while she struggled to unbuckle my belt.

It was hot, passionate and urgent. No questions, no second thoughts, just brutal, animalistic lust. One arm around her waist, pulling her close, and one hand grasping her breast, pinching hard enough to make her throw back her head until she couldn’t tell the difference between pleasure and pain. I lifted with my legs, twisted my weight to one side and suddenly she was on her back on the couch, and I was kneeling over her. I dropped my pants and kicked them to the floor, knelt down to bite her. “Yes, Master!” she moaned, the words barely distinct. My cock throbbed, my body felt like it was on fire. But as much as I wanted to fuck her now, and I know she wanted it too with her legs spread and lifting her crotch towards me, I knew that I couldn’t. I still hadn’t got a reply from Master, and I wasn’t allowed to get laid.

I couldn’t fuck Clara without my Master’s permission. This girl who I wanted, who I needed more than I’d ever wanted anything, and Master could still stop me. And even knowing I couldn’t resist it sent a shiver through my cock, turned me on even more. I pressed myself against her, kissed her harder, pressed my tip against her, and knew I couldn’t go any further. “Please,” she moaned, “Please, master!” She thought I was teasing her, making her wait right on the edge as some kind of wonderful torture. If only you knew, we’ve got so much in common. “Master says no,” I muttered, and she only moaned louder, “Master!” but I couldn’t disappoint her.

“You keep calling me that,” I growled in her ear, finding words from a half remembered short story, “You’re going to start to believe it. The more you imagine me controlling you, the more it turns you on, the more your subconscious mind thinks the fantasy is real.” She was flushed now, bucking her hips up to try and take me inside her, but I couldn’t help but pull away. I kept touching just slightly, whispering the hottest moments from any of my favourite fantasies, wondering if she could orgasm from just the words, like so many fictional hypnotised heroines. “Just thinking how much you want me reminds you of when you’ve been in trance before, obedience leading to pleasure and pleasure making you obey. And if you cum now, you’ll never be able to resist my words, and if you obey me, it will be so easy to feel so good.” She moaned, writhing, breathing so fast, begging desperately and incoherently, needing a release even more than I did myself. “Do you want to obey so completely?” I couldn’t tell if she was nodding, or just twitching with desire, but the fantasy of control was clearly flooding her mind completely now.

I lay over her, my weight pinning her body down, holding her wrists down with my strongest grip, and breathed two words with all the command I could muster, “Cum, now!” and she did, her whole body in spasm at once. I’d read about things like this so many times, but this was the first time I’d seen it for real, and it was a feeling so satisfying, it’s unbelievable, to have such control and be able to give her so much.

* * *

An hour later, she was sitting in my lap, looking up at me adoringly. Maybe reminding her of the feeling of obedience had anchored her pleasure to my words, or something. Those stories only alluded vaguely to how this stuff actually works. But she’d had three mind-blowing orgasms, screamed and passed out from the pleasure, the most intense thing she’d ever felt, she said. And now she looked at me like I was God’s gift to women, like she’d do anything for me no matter how kinky or perverse. Like I’d always imagined a hypnosis slave to look. I was amazed, but worried too, scared I might go too far and hurt her. Being able to take her so far was the most fulfilling experience of my life, and I still hadn’t been able to slip my raging hardon in her ass. She didn’t seem to mind, at least, she was in heaven.

“How selfless of you,” Master’s voice broke into the moment, and for a second I imagined feeling His hand on my shoulder. “I think you deserve a reward, don’t you?” He touched my neck and a shiver of raw sexual energy ran from that point through my entire body. “You know how it works, you’ve read the stories, so you can imagine it working for you too.”

I gasped, moaned with unexpected arousal. I noticed Clara’s hand gripping my shaft, manicured nails with just a single chip in the red gloss. She stroked once, twice as she noticed my desire building again. And just as intense, I felt Master’s cock in my ass, like a steel piston ramming straight through my body to make my own dick stand straight. “Good boy,” He whispered, in the voice I’d used myself only a little earlier, and I felt the excitement and pride at my obedience flowing together until they were the same feeling. My cock jerked and I grunted, a string of sticky cream shooting up to splatter across Clara’s beautiful face. I saw her leaning down to lick the last drops from my tip, and I wondered if I my smile could possibly be as wide as hers as my eyes slipped closed and I drifted into a contented sleep.