The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Secret of Planet P’Leh

Interplanetary Explorer “Stellar 9” was in unfathomable trouble. The enormous, cigar-shaped rocket had been travelling smoothly through the Dipole ecliptic when it encountered a field of micro-meteors. The rocks were no larger than pebbles, but flying through the field at the speed of galactic travel, they were lethal. Thousands of them pierced the silver hull of the ship, sending it spinning out of control. The two-man crew inside fought desperately to save their craft, and their own lives.

“Holy Hell!” Captain Palmer cursed. He wiped perspiration from his brow. He switched the rockets to full drive, but the nose of the ship continued to whirl with a sickening ferociousness.

“Captain, do you want me to plug in and help steer?” Asked Co-Pilot Lambert.

“No! I need full control to steady the motion!”

Long seconds passed as the noise of the rockets filled their cockpit. Palmer continued to struggle with the handles. Lambert could only watch him and fearfully check the hull tolerance gauge. She was a small woman, and in her terror she seemed to shrink further into her chair. Her eyes were suddenly drawn to the porthole. A disc of bright white flashed across the black. She knew instantly what it was.

“Captain! We’re being sucked into the gravity well of a planet!” She cried.

“Quiet, dammit! Let me concentrate. I may be able to steer us away.”

However, the planetary pull proved too much for one pilot to prevail. The forces buffering the ship were overwhelming. Even above the roar of the rockets, both pilots heard with horror the sound of their Magnetosphere snapping and flying off into space. Their main source of propulsion was lost. With a curse of grim resignation, Palmer cut off the main drive throttle and allowed the automatic systems to guide them down onto the surface. It shuddered and came to a rest, blowing up thick clouds of yellow dust all around the vessel.

The two astronauts gazed out onto the world they had fallen upon. It appeared flat and featureless. The stars were obscured by a blue haze, indicative of an atmosphere. An unsettling feeling came over Palmer, as though this strange planet contained some unknown danger. Shaking it off, he spoke gruffly to his junior officer.

“Okay, first things first. The star tracker has at least got a fix on our position. Get on the radiophone and see if you can make contact with home.”

Complying, Lambert brushed her raven-black hair from her face, lifted the receiver, and spoke softly into the mouthpiece.

“Luna Control, please respond. We have landed on an unknown planetoid in the declination of ninety, elevation of Sirius. Our Magnetosphere has been destroyed and we require urgent assistance. Please respond, Luna Control.”

There was no reply.

“Keep trying, Lambert.” Commanded Palmer.

Frustrating minutes passed as she repeated the message. Dispirited, Lambert pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged them. Her eyes watered.

“It’s no use, Captain. Either our radiophone is broken, or we are so far off the nominal grid Earth can’t hear us. And without a Magnetosphere, we’re trapped!”

Palmer’s angular jaw was set and uncompromising.

“Listen, Lambert. This is no time to get full of tears and applesauce! We’re in a fix, and we need to figure this thing out unless we want to be trapped here forever! Pull yourself together. We’ll have to survey our surroundings first.”

With a meek nod, Lambert stood up, fixed her spectacles, and followed Palmer. They climbed down the central ladder until they reached the airlock. As their training dictated, they carefully donned their encounter suits and helmets. They checked each others oxygen supply and receptor boxes. As protection, the captain strapped on a radium pistol. He pressed the button to cycle the airlock open, and a puff of air blew in. Even through their helmet filters an atmosphere tinged with a strange perfume was evident. Lambert took a deep breath. It was pleasant.

Palmer shifted his muscular body through the airlock door and onto the strange land below. The gravity felt steady, nearly that of Earth. He took a few cautious steps. Under his feet there was fine, yellow sand. Surveying the horizon, he saw an uninterrupted vista of undulating dunes and shallow valleys. There was no sign of life.

Lambert was taking a practical evaluation of their ship. She could make out the holes of the micro-meteors that had disabled their controls. Where the Magnetosphere once was, there was an ugly scar. She was startled by Palmer’s voice shouting over her receptor box.

“My God! Look over there!” Her Captain was pointing to something on the crest of one of the dunes. She narrowed her eyes and gasped. It was the shape of a man!

“It’s impossible, Lambert! Impossible!” The figure was walking toward them. Palmer withdrew his radium pistol, unsure of what might happen. He was prepared to shoot first and ask questions later.

“Wait, Captain!” Exclaimed Lambert. “It’s a human, like us! A woman!”

Indeed, the tall figure was clearly feminine. Apart from her unusual height, she looked just like the stranded astronauts. Palmer saw that she wore a form-fitting black jumpsuit that accentuated her curves. He made a swift appraisal of this strange woman. He realised she wasn’t just pretty, she was beautiful, excruciatingly beautiful! She had a lissome frame and a long, elegant neck. Her face was symmetrically perfect; full red lips above a delicate chin, and her hair was a dazzling silver. The captain’s eyes widened in appreciation.

“What a doll! How in the hell did a looker like that end up on a spot like this?”

Now close enough to inspect them for herself, the alien girl was silent for a moment. When she finally spoke her voice flowed through their receptor boxes like music. To their shock, she spoke in the Universal Language.

“Strange visitors! Who are you?”

The captain took a step forward. “We are two humans from a world called Earth. Our ship was damaged and we crashed here. I am Edward Palmer. Who are you?”

“My name is Maleth, and we call our home P’leh. I have not heard of a world called “Earth”, but if you are peaceful you are welcome here. It was been many generations since we have had visitors from the stars. Your arrival was known to us. I have been directed to take you to our city. You have no need for those suits. Our air is perfectly safe to breath.” She extended a slender arm towards them in a placating manner.

With hesitation, Lambert unzipped her suit, but Palmer confidently discarded his own. When he had unlocked his helmet and lifted it from his head to reveal his trimmed hair and square jaw, Maleth exclaimed in surprise.

“What are you? You do not resemble us!” She motioned at Lambert, whilst staring at Palmer in confusion.

“What do you mean? I am a man. Do you mean to tell me you don’t have men on your planet?”

“Men? Yes … yes, we have all heard the stories of “men”, but those are only tales to be found in history books. You must come immediately! Our leaders must be told.”

“Then lead the way, my dear.” Captain Palmer smirked. A world of dynamite ladies and no men! He suddenly didn’t feel so bad about the state of his ship. Maleth turned and beckoned them to follow her. Palmer once again enjoyed the sight of this strange woman, his eyes roving all over her body. She was physically perfect. He studied the curve of her pert buttocks through the tight cloth of her suit. Oblivious, Maleth turned to Lambert.

“And you, what is your name?”

“My name is Allison Lambert, Maleth. The Captain and I are so relieved to have met you! Our situation seemed hopeless only minutes ago.”

“And you journey together, you and your … Captain?”

“I am in command of our ship. Someone has to give the orders!” Palmer grinned, jabbing a thumb into his chest. Maleth looked at Lambert, who nodded in deference.

“How strange.” Maleth said.

* * *

The trio walked for some miles over the sand dunes. There was a pleasant warmth on their skin. The perfumed air Lambert had noticed when they departed their ship seemed to grow more pungent and attractive.

As they crested a hill, Palmer and Lambert looked upon a fantastic sight. A vast glittering city of silver and glass stood before them. Sunlight was reflected and mirrored against a million surfaces. Palmer had to shield his eyes. Even from a distance it looked to be a technological marvel, full of what appeared to be advanced instrumentation. Maleth swept her hand in front of her.

“This is our city—Hierdula!”

They walked through what seemed to be the main thoroughfare. The road was paved with glimmering steel. It was busy with people, all female. They were of varying ages, and without exception were extraordinary physical specimens. They were all as slender and as tall as Maleth, wearing similar clinging jumpsuits. Some shared Maleth’s silver hair, but there were also blondes, brunettes, redheads. A banquet, thought Palmer.

Many of the women stopped and looked at their guests in wonder. The captain in particular seemed to arouse particular shock. What Maleth had told them seemed to be true. Palmer had not seen a single man yet. They were escorted to a magnificent silver dome in the centre of the city, hundreds of feet high. The entrance stood at the top of a flight of many stairs. It was a vast and breathtaking sight. Palmer and Lambert ascended, awestruck.

Inside was a large, clean expanse, obviously used for assemblies. On a high platform was seated several women. The most regal of all stood wearing a queenly silver and gold robe, made of light, shimmering material. Her hair was a deep, lustrous red, and flowed down over her shoulders. She wore a golden crown. Palmer observed that she was the most beautiful woman he had seen here yet. He imagined himself as king of all these fantastic creatures, each catering to his every whim. Lambert stood silently beside him, looking with fascination at the women.

The regal lady stood and spoke with a honeyed voice, again in the Universal Language.

“I greet you in the name of all who live on planet P’Leh!” She proclaimed. “Our observatories watched your plight from afar and saw your ship crashing on our world. I sent Maleth to discover what you were. We are happy to see you both alive. I am the Magistrate Elect of Hierdula. It is a great honour to receive visitors from another world.”

Once again Palmer introduced himself and his co-pilot, and explained what had happened to them.

“Your technology is very advanced indeed if you have learned the Universal Language through radiowaves, and were able to observe our descent from here.” He said. “You can easily repair our ship so we can return home.”

“We may. But please, you have suffered a great ordeal. Let us eat. I would very much like to hear of your world, this “Earth”.”

With that, the Magistrate made a gesture to one of her retinue. Several beautiful young girls entered the room, carrying silver furniture. Once they were all seated, small bowls and glasses of wine were placed before them. They were filled with a peculiar food resembling pears, yet a light green in colour. Heat was steaming from them. Lambert tasted one of the fruits. It had a heady, intoxicating flavour. She thought it was delicious. Captain Palmer took a sip from his glass and savoured the taste. He admired the fantastic bodies of the nubile women who served him. What a world to find They all crowded around him, seemingly eager to hear him speak. The Magistrate herself now spoke.

“Please, friends, if you are content, tell us of your home.”

Palmer decided to start with a description of the World State which governed Earth, and how mankind had united after the Great Atomic War. He spent a good deal of time detailing humanity’s scientific advancements, the power of its technologies. He explained how men had escaped the shackles of their own solar system, of their colonisation across planets and their alliance with the Universal Federation. The women sat in silence, drinking in his words.

Eventually the Captain felt he had given the best account of Earth he could and fell silent. Everyone seemed thoughtful. Lambert, looking at the Magistrate curiously, asked if they could know a little of P’Leh. As Palmer greedily devoured his bowl of fruit, the Magistrate turned her elegant face to address the Earth woman directly.

“The history of our world has been a long and dark one. For millennia wars were fought, peoples were subjugated, and species were hunted into extinction. Eventually the land was laid to waste, and only the city of Hierdula was left intact. The great thinkers of the time realised that the problem was the destructive force of the patriarchy. For our world to survive, women had to lead. It took many years of struggle and grief, but the old order was dismantled and rebuilt into the society you see today.”

“But what happened to all the males?” Asked Palmer.

“We required a way to tame their darker impulses. Scientists of the age developed techniques to render them docile. They were initially kept as breeding stock, but once our scientists mastered the manipulation of genetics, we could breed, safely and selectively, without them. Thus it has been for many generations.”

The captain’s face twisted in shock and disgust. A world where an entire sex had been bred into extinction?

“You’re talking about extermination! My god … the sheer immorality!” A wave of revulsion made him push the gleaming bowl away. The Magistrate looked at him quizzically.

“We do not see it that way. There was a time of strife on our world, followed by a great cleansing. Now we live in peace as equals. Even I rule by common consent.”

“But genetic diversity is the key to a healthy civilisation! Without the masculine drive where is the competition for social advancement? The drive of discovery? Look around you! The world outside your city remains nothing but dust whilst we have conquered the stars!” His voice had risen along with his blood pressure. He glared around at his hosts. The women looked back at him impassively. This planet was rotten, he decided. They had to leave. Standing up, he pulled his radium pistol out and pointed it at the Magistrate Elect.

“This is unnatural! You are all unnatural! Listen here! We want off this crazy world and I demand you hand over the technology to allow us to leave!”

Lambert exclaimed in dismay and leaped from her chair to try to restrain her superior.

“Captain, please! Don’t harm them! They’ve done nothing to us!” She was no match for his size and strength. He pushed her away. She clasped him once more, sobbing. The native women looked on amazed at the struggle between the two humans, as though they did not understand the terrible danger the gun represented.

“Lambert, be quiet! I’m giving you an order!” Still she fought with him. He slapped her hard across the face. The stinging blow sent her to her knees.

A hideous silence descended on the chamber. The woman of Hierdula stood up in shocked unison. Palmer stared back, his pistol hand shaking wildly. The Magistrate Elect shook her head sadly.

“It is as I feared. I had hoped that Earthmen would be more sophisticated and peaceful than their counterparts here. But you have not yet learned to escape your violent and destructive ways. We have kept ourselves in isolation to protect ourselves from your kind. I cannot permit you to leave. We must not allow the secret of our world to be relayed back to your home planet, for we would live forever in fear of invasion and war with brutes like you. Allison Lambert, you are welcome to remain here as our guest.”

Palmer was blind with fury. He would rather die fighting than to be trapped on this world, doomed to slavery or worse. “Listen, you stupid b—h!” He barked. “I’ll kill you all right now unless you let us go free!”

A hesitation passed over Lambert’s eyes, but only for a second. With a darting movement, she snatched the gun from his hand, and levelled it, trembling, at his heart. In shock he gasped at his co-pilot.

“What are you doing?!”

“I’m sorry, Captain. But the Magistrate is right. These people deserve to live in peace, and you are very much the opposite. Besides, I think I like it here.”

“You b—es! You b—es! Let me go!” Palmer cried as several women grabbed him. Despite their lithe frames they proved to be immensely strong, and quickly overpowered him.

The Magistrate took Lambert in her arms. “You have saved our people, Allison Lambert. We do not kill on our world, but we have kept our solution to the problem of Man. Come with us now, and we will show you how we will render your captain into a more docile creature. Perhaps he may be useful to you in the future. Take him to the Modification Modulator.”

With powerful hands gripping his arms, the only man in the world was carried by the terrible beauties of P’Leh through the streets of the city until an older building was reached. Inside were silent machines, long dormant, but built with such skill that they still worked after centuries. Once powered up, they hummed with electricity.

Still squirming, Palmer was forcibly laid down onto a padded table. His arms were pulled above his head and tied down with straps. Similar bindings forced his legs apart. He was completely immobilised. He kept up his obscenities as the women crowded around him. They seemed fascinated by his rage. Such emotions had only been read about in history books. One of the scientists took something that resembled a Videophone and placed it over the Captain’s head. It enclosed his entire face, with a square box over his eyes. He was rendered mute. The Magistrate looked down upon him with something like pity in her eyes. She addressed him.

“It has been long centuries since these machines were last used. Let us hope they work as intended, and do not cause death. Its influence was engineered to work on the males of this planet, but hopefully it will prove effective on you too, Earthman. It is scientifically designed to interact with the natural vibrations of your brain cells.”

“It was discovered that the male brain was set in a state of perpetual immaturity. It does not make all the connections a female mind does. The primal, primitive part of the male brain, the part that houses their impulsive, destructive tendencies, still rules their bodies. However, that part also governs their sexual instincts. In essence, they are ruled by their penises.”

“When men think of sex they are unable to think of anything else, and when they reach the point of orgasm they are unable to think of anything at all. This machine is designed to determine the precise point in which you are no longer in control of your higher brain functions, Captain. Once at that point, it will change the vibrations of your brain cells and reprogram you. You must be kept on the edge of orgasm for as long as possible for the machine to work.”

“If you orgasm, it will begin the process again, changing your brain patterns until it has been determined you are no longer a danger to us.”

The Magistrate shook her head sadly.

“Whilst we have long perfected the art of love between women, the precise method of inducing the male orgasm has been lost to us. Allison Lambert, will you take on this task?”

The women of Hierdula turned expectantly towards Lambert.

Allison’s cheeks flushed rosy red as she realised the implication of the Magistrate’s request. Her eyes glistened, betraying her sexual emotion.

“I will.”

“Very well. Let us activate the Modification Modulator, and give the humans privacy. The machine will alert you when it has completed its task. Good luck, Allison Lambert. We will await you in the great hall.”

* * *

Under the mask, Palmer fixed his jaw. He could sense the low vibrations of the machine. Swirling waves of light emanated from inside the box, intense enough he could see them even with his eyes closed. He felt a relaxing, tingling feeling clouding his senses. He steeled his body against it. Whatever was to come next, he was determined to resist.

Once she was assuredly alone, Lambert searched the tables of tools and devices that stood next to the great humming machine. She picked up something that resembled a laser scalpel.

She proceeded to slice open the captain’s bodysuit, from ankles to neck. She ripped it off as best she could. He lay there exposed. She adjusted her spectacles and admired his chiselled frame.

“Can I be honest with you, Captain? I’ve always admired your body, if not your temperament. I think I’m going to enjoy this.”

She ran a single finger down his taut, muscular torso. The Captain’s manhood responded in spite of himself.

“Oh! Good for you, Captain. You’ve nothing to be ashamed about.”

She stroked her hand up and down the length of his cock until he was absolutely rock hard. She rubbed his own excitement over him, providing lubrication to allow a smoother, more pleasurable movement. She gently squeezed his testicles with the other hand, whilst teasing his shaft with five steady strokes. Then she withdrew completely, allowing his engorged member to bob and jerk for an agonising moment. She gripped him again and gave him another five steady, slow strokes.

Palmer was steadily losing his control. He tried to resist straining for more of her delicate touches. Her ministrations were too clever for him. Pleasure was draining from his entire body to his groin. He began to hear whispers in his mind. The machine had begun escalating its programme. It was an unrelenting rhythm creeping around his defences. It felt good. The lights inside his eyes pulsed. His mind swam despite his struggles. He could only wait for his former subordinate to assault him again.

After continuing in this fashion for some time, Lambert realised just how flushed she herself felt. Her nipples were straining against the fabric of her jumpsuit. This day had contained every emotion from fear to desperation to awe, to now … something else entirely. She stripped out of her own jumpsuit. In only her underwear, in the cloistered heat of the chamber, her lissome body was a dappled pink of arousal. Once naked, she positioned herself on the table, careful not to alert the captain to her wicked design. Squatting over him, she lowered herself down. At first she held the very tip of him between the lips of her womanhood. With one hand Lambert played with his cock, teasing it against her wet slit. For long minutes she patiently continued. Then, slowly, she slid down his entire length, feeling the thrilling pressure of full penetration, shivering and sweating simultaneously. After only a moment she reluctantly pulled herself from him. Allowing them both to cool a little, she repeated the process.

The wonderful heat of Lambert’s tight sheath had momentarily crumbled the captain’s senses. The shock of pleasure forced his guard down for another moment. Suddenly he felt as though he were spinning. Words flashed unbidden in his brain. Submit. Pleasure. Obey. He struggled, but they felt so good he couldn’t help but listen to them. Kneel. Worship. Obey. Too much. Not enough. He needed more. Hot and wet and worship and obey. His addled mind weakened further.

Her own need suddenly overwhelming her, Lambert straddled him with her thighs, engulfing his shaft. Her black curls hung down over his chest. She would have to be very careful not to allow him to orgasm, but she was too intoxicated with lust to stop herself. Riding quickly and hard, she devoted a single hand to her clitoris, thrumming herself frantically. Her blistering ecstasy arrived swiftly. To disguise her orgasmic squeals, she buried a hand in her mouth and bit deeply into her flesh.

Even before she had fully recovered her senses, she forced herself up, denying him the pleasure of the powerful contractions she still felt inside herself. She was dizzy with relief, but soon the lustful desire to continue her torture returned. After a few deep, contended breaths, she was ready. She readjusted her spectacles and flattened down the curls of her tousled raven mane.

Remaining completely naked, she stood above him once more and gripped his shaft tightly, liberally coated as it now was with her own juices. She administered a sinfully slow stroke, down and up. She watched the strain in his muscles. Another stroke, down and up, this time with only two fingers. He moaned pitifully. Another single stroke, down and up.

This tease and denial left Palmer unable to think rationally at all. He was just too hard to think. And all through his torture, the machine worked indefatigably. The lights inside the helmet flashed with incredible intensity. His brainwaves vibrated at the precise frequency of absolute pleasure the machine required for its delicate task. The thoughts it dictated invaded his mind, changing him. He could resist no more than he could hold back the rising tide in his loins.

A fire smouldered in Lambert’s eyes. She grasped him painfully, placing her thumb just below the tip of his cock. She made small cruel jerking movements. She heard his desperate growls. He thrust his hips mindlessly, searching for the friction his body craved. She refused to give it to him.

All he felt now was the torrid, ugly need to come. Owned. There was nothing else, only need. Submit. The throbbing lights and pulsing vibrations of the machine did their subtle work. Controlled. He babbled words of utter submission. Kneel. He was a mindless animal being remade into something useful. Obey.

She had kept him on the edge as long as she could, but she sensed he was finally falling over the precipice. His whole body seemed to be in convulsion. She snapped her hand away, thrilled by the effect she had achieved. The moment of ruination stretched itself out until, suddenly, with an almighty thrust of his entire body, he burst, spending from the tip of his cock up and over even the mask itself. Over and over he spurted, hot fluid splashing over his chest.

He collapsed back onto the table, spent.

Lambert looked at the machine. It did not indicate it had completed its programming yet. She smiled.

“Oh dear, Captain. I suppose we’ll have to start again.”