The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seduction of Evan Continues

By alluriana

Part II of the Seduction of Evan

Evan had give up all hope of finding the elusive Sara. He still vividly recalled her voice, her scent, and most of all, the sound of her laughter. He had not seen his friends in weeks, so when they asked him to try a new place tonight, he thought he may as well, anything to break this mood he was in.

The new place was just like any other. The music was too loud, the people inside too happy. Evan did not want to stay, but he was stuck. He should have driven himself. He was stuck until his friends got bored. He sipped his cold beer and glanced around the bar.

Of course he thought he heard Sara’s laughter. He heard it everywhere he went. It haunted his dreams, and crept into his mind all through the waking hours. He continued to scan the bar, when his eyes locked onto a group seated in the back. Could it be?

Evan stood and walked slowly towards the table full of people. He stood just beyond the circle and watched. It was Sara! She was sitting with a group of friends, maybe the same friends as he saw her with last time. He found he could not move, or speak. How did she seem so happy, when his world appeared shattered? All he could do was watch her. She was so happy and alive!

Evan knew he had to talk to her, to feel the rush of her power once more. He took a step forward towards the small crowd. He paused, unsure exactly what to say. She paused in the story she was telling and looked directly at him. Evan’s heart pounded and his breath quickened as their eyes made contact.

“Evan! Hello, how nice to see you again.” Sara smiled and motioned for him to come closer. Evan looked at the rest of the group, but none seem to even notice him. They were enthralled with his Sara; all their eyes were on her, waiting.

Evan took another step forward and forced a smile. He was so nervous; this was crazy! He was a grown man with a great life. Why did he feel so compelled to sit just because she indicated he should? But Evan sat, and joined the small group. Sara introduced him to her friends, and they all mumbled some form of hello, Evan was not really listening. He was focused on Sara.

“So, where was I? Oh yes, I was about to tell you about the time I traveled to Paris for a weekend jaunt. Evan, you will love this story!” Sara looked directly at Evan, and again he felt his heart beat faster and his breathing quicken. She smiled and broke the interlocked stare. Evan grabbed the edge of the table for balance. His thoughts were unfocused. There were so many things he needed to say to her, yet he sat there tongue-tied and silent.

Sara suddenly stood up. “The story will have to wait until next we meet! Here is the person I was telling you about, Greg.” She walked over to a tall man and kissed his cheek. He was beaming with pleasure. It was as if you could feel it come off him in waves. Evan was dumbfounded. He watched as they grabbed each other hands and walked out the door, without a backwards glance. Evan finally glanced at all the people at the table. Mostly men, but a few females, but all with the same look of quiet desperation he felt. They all were watching the door that had just swung shut with the same blank expression. As if their world had been turned up side down.

As if a bolt of lightening had struck, Evan understood with perfect clarity. These people were like him. They had walked away from Sara, too. She had offered her gift to them and they too were too afraid to take the leap. Now they were brethren. He understood everything now. It was clear to him what he must do. It was imperative that Evan make Sara understand, make her see that he now understood everything.

He jumped up from the table and raced towards the door, praying it was not too late. He had to make her see him again. She would understand, if he could just get her to really look at him once more. In desperation, Evan ran out the door. He caught sight of Sara as she and her new friend rounded the corner. He dashed after them.

“Sara, wait!” Evan shouted as he caught up to them. “Please I need to speak to you! It will just take a moment of your time.”

Sara stopped walking and turned to Evan. Her smile was forced, and did not reach her eyes. She whispered to her friend and stepped away and towards Evan. She leaned in close to Evan and spoke directly “Tell me what you want. Tell me what you see.”

Evan was speechless again. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. His mind was foggy, and all he could concentrate on was Sara’s beautiful mouth. Her lips looked full and soft. He longed to kiss her. Without further thought, he leaned in and touched his lips to hers. He moved his hands to around the back of her neck and let the kiss linger for a moment.

Finally able to break the kiss and form some words, Evan spoke in a soft whisper, “Sara, I know I did not react the way I should have the last time we met. I know I ran when I should have trusted you! I want to feel like I belong to you. I want to give you everything in my power to give. I want to experience your power at least once more. It was just so unexpected…” His voice trailed off.

Sara smiled, this time it was a real smile. “Evan, your honesty has touched me. I rarely grant a second chance, but in your case, I will make an exception. I think you are genuine and would like to offer you one more chance. After that, we will have to decide if we continue. Understand everything I offer will be safe, sane and consensual. But, tonight I have a prior commitment. Tomorrow night, come to this address only if you are fully willing to let yourself feel.” Sara slipped a note card into Evan’s hand, turned and walked away.

Evan stood there and watched her return to the man she had left waiting. He resisted the urge to run after her again. He knew he would play by her rules. He knew he needed to feel her again at any cost, and was willing to wait.

The next night Evan arrived early, and paced outside the door until it was time. He rang the bell, and held his breath in anticipation. Finally the door opened. This place was in stark contrast to the last place they met. This room was sparse, and brightly lit. Boxes were stacked against one wall, and the only furniture was two big easy chairs. Sara sat in one while Evan sat on the edge of the other. She watched him for a short time. “Sit back, Evan, get comfortable. This will be relaxing for your enjoyment.”

Are you ready to take all that we might find?
I will take you down for a ride
Your focus remains on my words
Your mind is open to me
You want to feel this so badly
Listen now and focus
Accept and see what you cannot explain
Your mind will become clear
It’s a fast ride
Just focus here on my words
Are you ready to take this on
Like a landslide
This is what you need
Faster and faster you will fall
This is what you crave
You feel time slips away
Take from me
Let go and drop
Like a landslide
Faster you fall
Safe and consensual
Like a landslide
I think you know something I do not say
Just because…
close your eyes
Red, and orange and the sounds all around
all the things that I had to have
Over and over
And now you choose the sleepy cave
believe what I have to say
All the things you never say
be what you want me to be
eyes closed with some kind of complete
Close your eyes and look at me
believe what I cannot see
Everything is like you think
you can walk in the sunlight with the quiet of relief
Blue and green and no sounds but your breathing
Spaced in a daze
Relatively clear in your mind
You feel strong
Truth is blinding
Weakness floods you
Moving forward as you wind back
Concentrate on my words
As your focus fades
You cannot tear your eyes away
Can you feel it?

Evan nodded and a small sound escaped his lips.

Do you accept these feeling?
Do you accept me into your life?

Again Evan nodded, his head felt light.

Open your eyes Evan come back to me now.
Let your mind and body become one
Allow your focus to come back
Feel refreshed and awake now.

Evan blinked, as his mind came back to reality. He smiled and looked at Sara. He felt complete. He knew, now. He understood exactly what he had been working towards all his life. To feel this power, to trust someone so completely.

Sara’s words broke the spell that Evan felt. “Evan, I am glad we had another chance. It was delightful to watch your face while you let go. My words washed over you and relaxed you, but I am dreadfully late for flight. You see I am relocating. I have been offered an incredible position with a new firm.” Her arm swept across the room to the boxes stacked against the walls.

Evan sat up straighter as Sara’s words penetrated his mind. He looked around and realized what she was saying was good-bye. He could not accept this was the last time he would see Sara, experience her power. He had to do something. Without further thought, Even blurted out “Take me with you!”

Sara stopped her movement towards the door, and slowly turned to look at Evan. “You can’t be serious. You do not even know where I am moving to.”

“I don’t care! I can make a living anywhere. I just need you. I know this deep inside me. What I need most is you, Sara. Take me, take me with you wherever you go.”

Sara looked at Evan as the words lingered in the air. Her eyes danced as she considered the proposal. A slow smile spread across her lips. She nodded and finally spoke, “If you are willing to give up everything you have here, your home, your friends, your job, then I am willing to let you.”

Evan jumped up and hugged Sara. He took her into his arms and drank in her scent, her feel, and her softness. “I promise you will not regret this!”

“I am taking the corporate jet. They are flying me to New York for a two-day stop, then off to London. You will need a passport do you have one?”

Evan did not let go of Sara, he buried his nose into her hair and whispered in her ear. “I have a passport, and I have everything else I need, now.”

Sara chuckled and disengaged herself from Evan’s arms. “Let me call the air field and tell them I will need another hour. We can swing by your place for your passport and some clothes. Later we will have someone pack all your things and put them in storage. But we must hurry.”

Evan laughed and grabbed Sara’s arm. You call while I drive. One quick stop by the bank, and one stop at my apartment. I will not even need an hour!”

Evan and Sara sat on the company jet, and held hands. Evan had not let go of her hand since they left her place. He looked out the window and watched the ground below grow more distant. He knew he had made he right choice, perhaps the first of his life!