The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

See-Saw

Author’s note: Would like to thank the ever generous Chrystal Wynd for letting me borrow a small corner of his world for this chapter. Directly inspired by his story Countermove, I hope it pays homage to both the writer and the concept. Thanks again.

Ch. 3) Self Effacing...

Moving slowly, cautiously through the dimly lit corridor, Amber found herself starting to question her own reason for being brought here. True, her previous thoughts had centered mostly on surviving and escaping this situation intact, without ending up like the victims she’d been forced to watch... but the more she witness, the more she was forced to contemplate her own past misdeeds, and, as her ‘would be’ Jiminy Cricket kept hinting, the path she was about to tread. She was the first to admit that she was no saint. She’d been in her own share of scraps, had bent the rules now and again. Still, she didn’t consider herself a bad person, certainly not someone who deserved to have their entire mind rewired.

And yet, that is what I was intending to do to someone else, she finally admitted to herself. It’s been nearly seven years now, though it seems like almost an entire lifetime. All the hard work and dedication it took to get to this point... changing my major in college from pre-law to a double major of chemistry and psychology... getting hired on at BioFlex Industries, working weekends and holidays to impress the bigwigs and to be moved out of the cubicles in Processing to the very heart of the company in R&D... all to get access to the technology and resources I needed to finally exact my revenge.

Is it wrong to do this kind of thing to someone else? she asked herself. I mean, it’s not like I’m doing this on a whim. Even since that night in New York, I’ve been working on a way to get payback. If this guy is willing to go to such lengths to make some kind of point, if this is all some kind of object lesson for me, then surely he can’t look at what I’m about to do as a bad thing! Taking down the fucking bitch that abducted and brainwashed my fiancé into her mindless little fucktoy is perfectly justified. If anything, he should be encouraging me instead of trying to dissuade me.

Shaking her head in frustration, deep in thought, she didn’t notice the entrance to the next chamber until she was almost on top of it. The sign on this door read simply as ‘Truth’. Sighing deeply, she turned the doorknob and stepped inside. Oh great. What kind of insanity will I get to witness this time? Like the previous rooms, this one was also large, dimly lit with metal walls and ceilings, a carpeted floor, and a large window covered in Plexiglas; unlike the previous rooms, however, this one had a large leather recliner set up in front of the window. Amber rolled her eyes.

“Oh gee, a large comfy looking chair in the middle of an otherwise empty room,” she said loudly. “Could it be that I’m supposed to sit down and watch yet another life changing lesson?” When her captor refused to rise to the bait, she merely sighed and sat down on the chair, wincing slightly at the cold leather against her bare flesh. “Shit!” she grumbled, rubbing idly at her legs. “If I’m forced to wander around naked like this, the least you could do is turn up the heat a bit... or spring for seat warmers...”

A moment later the lights shifted, and Amber gasped, finding herself staring at herself, seated in the chair, naked, legs slightly apart. With the lighting altered, the window was acting like a mirror, showing her reflection, in all its naked glory. Self-conscious, she closed her legs, looking aside to avoid her own gaze. “Hah hah,” she mumbled softly, as a hot blush lit up her face. “I think I get it now. ‘Truth’. huh? You want me to face the real truth about myself, about who I am. Fine. I can take a hint. Let’s just get this over with, shall we?”

Abruptly, the light faded, and the mirror became a window again, revealing the angry face of a young woman, naked, sitting in an identical leather backed chair, screaming and yelling at the top of her lungs. Or rather, nearly identical, Amber noted after her initial shock, spying the thick leather straps holding her wrists, ankles, waist, and head into place. She was rather pretty, Amber thought distantly, with her dusky skin, black silky hair in a short pixie cut, small curvy shape, and shapely B-cups. As Amber watched, spellbound, the woman’s chair slowly rotated, turning one hundred-eighty degrees, until it was facing the far away, where a view screen came to life, and the speakers in Amber room switched on, flooding her room with the sounds coming from the adjacent cell.

* * *

“...fucking cunt, don’t know what the fuck yer playing out, but when I get out of here, I’ll make you wish you were never born!” the girl screamed, jerking violently in her bounds. The pale faced visage sat calming, letting her rage for a moment more before speaking.

“Greetings, Maya Allyson Sanchez. You have spent much of your career as a minor celebrity and sports figure known only as the Black Cat, a masked female wrestler of some repute from your hometown. The current champion and crowd favorite, you are notorious, not for your athleticism or your wrestling prowess, but for the body and mind sculpting abilities you possess, and your tendency to humiliate your defeated opponent by transforming them into mindless, sex-craving blonde haired bimbos.”

“Yeah, so what?” Maya snarled back, still pulling at her restraints. “To the victor go the spoils! And it’s not like it should come as a surprise to anyone, right? You fucking said it yourself—I’m fucking famous for the way I finish off my opponents! The bitches knew what they were getting themselves into before they stepped into the ring!”

“That may be true,” the voice intoned, “but it does not excuse your actions. Besides which, did it ever occur to you to ask yourself why, knowing what could happen to them, opponents continued to challenge you? That perhaps the so-called challengers you were facing to the roars and adulation of the crowds were not there by choice?”

“What the hell should I care?” Maya replied flippantly. “The League makes money off my matches, and there’s no match without an opponent. Why should I care as long as I still get my cut? Besides, this kind of thing happens all the time in Chrystal Hei—”

“Where you’re from is of no consequence here,” the voice cut in. “You are now in my arena, and if you wish to ever leave, you will play by my rules. I wanna play a game. You’ve made a career out of turning your opponents into sex obsessed bimbos. Now you will have the chance to see what it feels like. Behind your left ear, implanted underneath the skin, lies a Neural Ionizer chip.” A digital timer display reading seven minutes came to life, and a large full length mirror slid into view . “You have the power to remake and sculpt any person you focus on into a bimbo. Now you must turn that powerful gaze upon yourself. You have seven minutes to remake yourself into a bimbo, physically, and mentally, otherwise the chip in your head will activate, burning out your higher brain functions, permanently. You can choose to remake yourself into a lust crazed caricature of yourself, of your own violation, and retain some control over yourself, or you can have your intelligence forcibly lowered to that of a four year old for the rest of your days. Make your choice... now!”

“FUCK!” Maya yelled, struggling uselessly for several moments before resigning herself, panting as she tried to regain her composure. “Okay! Okay. Fine. You’ve made your point. Just turn off the device and we can talk about this. Alright?” Silence greeted her as the timer continued to count down. “Hello? Did you hear me? You win, alright? Just tell me what you want, and I’ll do it!” More silence. “Come on! Just tell me what you want!! Please!”

The clock continued to count down silently. Maya yelled and screamed, fumed and fussed, until she ran out of breath. All the while she was forced to stare at her own reflection, glaring angrily back at her in the mirror. He can’t be serious about this? she thought furiously, twisting her head as much as the binding would allow. This has to be a put on... a fake out of some kind. There’s no way this could be real... no way he could really go through with his thre... ohh... ohhh shit...

It was there, barely visible from the corner of her eye in the position her head had been forced, but clear enough for her to make out the tell-tale shape of the small bulge behind her ear. The implant he’d warned her about. Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh shit! He fucking means it! He’s gonna fucking lobotomize me! Panic had her struggling fruitlessly in her bindings again, losing precious seconds before she managed to calm herself down.

Okay, she told herself. Alright Maya, just get a grip. You’ve been in worse scrapes than this. Just keep your cool, and you can find a way out of this one. Okay. Obviously, this guy is watching me, monitoring me through hidden cameras spread out throughout the room. He obviously has the connections and the pull to carry out his threat—if he could get to me at my penthouse with all my security and drag me back here to his little dungeon, and set all this up, I doubt he’d go through all the trouble of putting a fake chip implant behind my ear. So... unless I use my powers to turn myself into a bimbo before the counter reaches zero, he flips the switch and I get my brains fried.

The notion gave her pause. Using her own powers against herself? Was such a thing even possible? In her time as champion, she’d come across others with similar abilities, though none as strong as her own, so she knew at least a little of what it felt like. She’d always finished such dangerous opponents quickly, however, wasting little time in securing the victor rather than draw things out as usual. She’d heard about a similar instance with the previous champion, a woman herself of some repute and notoriety, who had faced an opponent with similar powers. In the end, she’d won, defeating her challenger, but in the process she’d been become so much of a bimbo herself that she was unable to hold onto her title.

And that’s what he wants me to do to myself? she thought angrily. Bimboize myself, turn myself into a walking talking blow up doll, and ruin any chance of holding onto my title in the future! No way. NO FUCKING WAY! Teeth clenched, fists clenched, she fought with herself to contain her anger... and if she were truly honest with herself, her fear. Time was short, and if she wanted any chance of getting out of this with her wits intact she needed to keep her head.

Keep her head...That’s it!

“Okay, you muther fucker,” she said loudly, taking a deep steadying breath, “you win. I’ll do it. I don’t have any choice after all.” Closing her eyes, focusing her mind, she brought her power into focus... then opened her eyes, staring hard at her reflection in the mirror.

At herself.

For a long moment, nothing happened, and Maya began to despair that the situation was impossible after all, that she couldn’t affect herself with her own power... when she saw it. Her hair, black as pitch, and cut in her trademark short but cute spikey shape, was growing, coming in longer... thicker... and most noticeably, lighter in color. A few russet and chestnut strands mixed in with the whole, making her look merely exotic, for the moment, but as Maya continued to focus her attention and her power, those strands lightened to a golden honey blonde.

A soft smile creased her lips, as they expanded and shifted, becoming pursed and bee stung, and she let out a small sigh of relief. This was going to work after all. She just needed to stay focused, and keep track of the changes she was making to herself. Anything she altered, she could return to normal, presuming she survived her current ordeal. Although, she thought with wry amusement, as she darkened her natural olive skin into a full on California style tan, some of these changes I think I could live with. If I’d realized I could do this to myself all these years, I wouldn’t have spent my teen years dealing with bad acne.

Minute after minute, the image staring back at Maya in her reflection continued to change, becoming more and more the stereotypical body of a porn star’s wet dream. Muddy brown eyes changes to clear sky blue. Eye lashes lengthened and curled, body hair lightened and vanished, and her fingernail and toenails obtained a permanent scarlet gloss. Her hips flared, her waist shrank, and her B cups inflated like a pair of balloon, expanding to EE cups before Maya was able to forcibly reign herself in.

Whoa... nearly got a little carried away with myself for a moment, she said to herself, panting slightly. The woman staring back at her smiled seductively, and Maya felt her pulse quicken. If she hadn’t known all along that she was staring at herself , she would have been completely blown away by the erotic specimen before her. For good or for ill, she’d reshaped herself into her own ideal image of a sex slut, everything she looked for in a hot horny little bitch. Damn, I do good work, she thought to herself with a grin. I might just have to take this body out for a little ‘test drive’ before I go back to my old look.

The grin faded when she glanced at the clock to see the timer still counting down.

“What the fuck?” she yelled angrily, struggling again, trying to break free. “We had a deal! You said you’d let me go if I turned myself into a bimbo!”

The view screen flared immediately back to life, and the pale faced visage glared down at her, stilling her protests with a simple glance. “Indeed,” he said ominously, “I agreed to free you if you turned yourself into a bimbo. Granted, you now look the part, but as we both know, there is more to being a bimbo than having an incredibly attractive physical form. You mind, it seems, remains as it was. You are hardly a sex-obsessed slut. A true bimbo would have orgasmed simply at the sight of herself, naked, exposed and strapped down as you are. From your body’s lack of reaction, I would say you have failed to fulfill your part.” The view screen again went black.

“Fuck!” Maya seethed. Two minutes and thirty seconds left. She’d hoped that the changes she’d created within herself would be enough, hoped that her sadistic captor would be satisfied, but deep down, she’d always known it wouldn’t be that easy. It was one thing to sculpt and mold a person’s physical attributes; it was another thing altogether to alter a person’s mind, especially when she was that person! She’d wanted to avoid trying to alter her own mind with her power if she could help it, but it seemed that, once more, she had no choice in the matter.

It’s alright, Maya she told herself, forcing herself to relax, forcing herself not to think about how little time was left before she would be unable to think anything ever again. It’s all a matter of balance. I just need to... to amp up my libido a bit. That’s all. Yes. That’s all I need to do. I just need to... focus on how sexy I look... how utterly hot and fuckable I look... and how much I’d just LOVE to have some hot sexy girl buried between my thighs right now, licking my sweet little honey pot ‘til it overflows... A tingle of arousal ran through her, laced with the echo of her power, and the thought stuck, as if it were duct taped to the side of her cerebellum. Yes. Yes! This can work! I don’t need to turn myself into a brainless bimbo. I can keep my wits about me, and still turn myself into a hot writhing piece of sexy girlflesh!

Blue eyes stared deep into blue eyes, burning sexy erotic thought after sexy erotic thought into her mind. From the corner of her eye, Maya watched the time reach its final minute, and she gasped, feeling an unbridled sexual thrill overtake her. Fuck! It’s gonna be close! I’m gonna have to.... mmmmm... push myself... oohhh... into a fucking sexual frenzy... to please that fucking prick... mmmm.... fucking prick... thick... hard... ramrod prick... ooohhh gaaadd... I’m fucking losing it... I’m so fucking turned on even thinking about having a fucking MAN take it has me juicing up!” She closed her eyes, the random thought burning itself as irrefutably deep as all the others, setting off a whole new series of fantasies and desires... of lesbian sex mixing and morphing into hetero sex, into girl-on-girl, guy-on-girl, a ménage a trois, four way, five way, a group orgy, bondage, D/s, S/m, all becoming a slutty writhing vortex of sexual heat and debauchery...

“Ooooohhhhhhh gaaaaahhhhhdddd!” Maya squealed as she came, hard, squirting her feminine juices onto the thick leather bound chair. Panting, sighing, groaning, she slumped down, totally exhausted and spent. Her insides felt warm and squishy, and she longed to be able to reach up and caress her big squishy fun bags with her hands, to knead and grope and squeeze them until she came again, and again, and again...

“Congratulations, Maya Allyson Sanchez,” her captor’s voice woke her up out of her stupor. “You have passed your test. You were willing to change yourself, mind and body, in order to escape a fate worse than death, and in doing so, you have earned your freedom.” With a loud click, the bonds holding Maya in place released, freeing her.

Glancing up with bleary eyes, she saw the view screen, and the timer underneath, frozen at three seconds. She frowned slightly at the sight... she knew it meant something, something important, but she was simply too tired to think about what it was for the moment. More important was the fact that her hands were now free. In the distance, a light came on, illuminating a door, which swung open, but Maya ignore it completely. She could worry about escape later, for now, she had more urgent matters. With a deep groan, she buried three fingers deep into her hot needy snatch, and with her free hand gave her new ultra-sensitive tits a firm squeeze, setting off a steady series of tremors and quakes of sheer erotic pleasure...

* * *

As the lighting changed, and the window changed back into a mirror, Amber gasped, jerking back at the reflection of herself, with her own fingers working busily at her own dripping pussy. Shaking her head to try and push away the images she’d just seen, she found herself staring into the knowing face of her captor, gazing up at her from this room’s view screen. Caught in the act, Amber choose to disguise her embarrassment with righteous indignation.

“So what was that all about, huh? Putting that poor girl in a no-win situation? Either she turns herself into a brainless bimbo, or you turn her into one yourself! What was the point of that little bit of sadism, oh wise one? Is that what I have to look forward to in my own upcoming trial?”

The pale faced man seemed to sigh slightly, shaking his head, as if in pity. “I would think both the purpose of the lesson, and the lesson itself were self-evident, but since you seem to need it spelled out for you, I shall. The door you entered into the room by was labeled ‘Truth’. The mirror is the obvious symbol of truth, reflecting back a person’s real self. A person’s eyes see everything around them—people, places, all the things in the world—everything, except themselves. And people can lie to each other, but you can’t lie to yourself. ”

“That young woman in the next room was forced to take a critical look at herself, and change, to get rid of everything unappealing about herself and reshape herself into someone else. It was what she has done to others for years without a thought or a care, now she had to do to herself. Do you think the changes she made were haphazard or random? Do you think she picked her new look out of a hat? No. Rather she realized it or not, she sought out every one of her physical flaws and eliminated them. Moreover, the finished product, the end result, was her ideal self, the self that she, deep down, wished she was! With her powers, she could obviously have done more than simply turned her opponents into bimbos... so why did she? She could have been so much more than she was... yet she was content merely to twist her defeated opponents into temporary playthings for her amusement before discarding them, never fully satisfied or sated. Why? The answer should be obvious.”

“She wanted to be the one turned into a bimbo?” Amber said, dubiously. “No, that can’t be right. If that was what she wanted, then why did she fight it so hard? Why did she kick and yell and scream bloody murder, if this was her goal all along?”

“She was afraid,” the voice replied simply. “Just because you desire something doesn’t mean you are necessarily ready or prepared to handle it. A deep buried part of her wanted to experience the simple overwhelming freedom and pleasure of being a true bimbo slut, but her fear of letting go, of giving up control of herself that way prevented her from taking that step. She lied to herself all this time, and lashed out at others instead, finding a temporary enjoyment in the act of conquest, only to find at the end, that it still failed to satisfy.”

The red glowing eyes shifted, focusing now entirely on Amber. “As for your own personal lesson in all of this... that should also be obvious. Your observation window is also a mirror. Even as you watched Maya facing her own demons, so you were forced to take a look at yourself, and see your reaction to her plight. Do you deny the excitement and arousal you felt at watching her succumb to her own power? At being transformed from a strong, dominant, willful being into a creature of mindless lust and passion?” Amber, biting her lip, said nothing. “Again, I must caution you. The path you intend to tread on is treacherous. Power corrupts. To properly execute the revenge you have planned will require a kind of power that can not only corrupt you, but consume you utterly. So, the lesson is simply this: Take a good look at yourself in the mirror. Then ask yourself: if you go through with your plan, will you still be able to look yourself in the eye? Will you still like the person you see in the mirror?”

The door on the far end of the room opened with a loud clang of metal. “There’s an old saying. Whenever you stare too deeply into the abyss, the abyss stares back through you. Just make sure you don’t find yourself lost in the dark.”