The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Seed’

(mc, f/f, m/f, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Seed’

Part Six

Eyna stood, unblinking, in Khuluub’s sanctum.

She licked her lips idly.

She was a different creature, now. Similar, but not the same. Khuluub had remade her.

The knowledge made Eyna wet.

Khuluub was not on her divan; she stood on the far side of the central area, and reached up into the plants to pull down a fruit. Languidly, she inhaled its fragrance, then bit into it with fanged teeth.

Slowly, chewing, Khuluub walked around the edge of the circular path, until she stood next to Eyna. Eyna’s head was on a level with Khuluub’s thighs.

She did not look up; she did not need to.

Khuluub’s hand stroked her head, gently.

Good. What you will do is firmly rooted in your mind. Go now, slave. Go and wake the humans to Me.

“Yes, my Mistress,” Eyna said quite unnecessarily. She turned and started to walk from the garden. As she passed through the plants, she collected her clothes—how long ago had she strewn them here? Eyna had no idea.

At the edge of the great chamber, she paused to get dressed. Putting on human clothes again felt odd, as though she were putting back on a skin that she had already shed. Once dressed, Eyna looked down at herself, felt more human, fleshy and gritty and pointless, further from the divinity of Khuluub.

But she was never apart from Khuluub, would never be. Eyna allowed herself a last look into the garden, but her Mistress was hidden by the plants.

Then she turned and set off to fulfill her next purpose in Khuluub’s grand design.

* * *

By the time she reached the ruined temple, Eyna was feeling more like herself. The divinity of Khuluub’s presence was a blissful—erotic—memory, which glowed in her mind, but it had become a memory, not a proximate reality. Eyna was back in the world of leaves beneath her boots and rain dripping from the jungle canopy.

Her mouth felt strange, slightly painful, as though she had strained her jaw putting something overly large into it.

It was mid afternoon when she found the fallen tree, and the broken hill. She had left Khuluub’s garden at the break of day, which meant she had spent all the night there—or perhaps the night and several full days, it was not possible to tell—and traveled most of the day to get here. She drank water from the surface of cupped leaves, and found fruit to eat as she went.

Not certain what she would find, she walked along the bole of the fallen tree and into the temple. The light shining through the oculus in the ceiling was enough to see by, more than enough, and Eyna suspected that Khuluub had improved her eyes.

She looked around the room, then sighed in delight.

The two women had been utterly transformed.

They were no longer the color of human flesh; they were green, dark and light bands stretching interspersed from the crowns of their heads to their feet, like giant melons. Both of them were standing, hands at their sides; their bodies had swollen into rounded extremely female forms, breasts huge, hips great round curves, torsos thick and smooth. Hair was nowhere in evidence. From their navels, ropey vines still stretched back to the massive plant that occupied the temple pool.

Both plant-women turned slowly to face Eyna.

Their faces were almost unrecognizable, and nearly identical. Swollen lips the color of new leaves, blank pale yellow eyes with no hint of iris or pupil. Although they faced Eyna, neither of them moved her arms nor otherwise made motion.

Eyna’s tongue tingled, and she licked her lips unconsciously.

Khuluub prodded her mind, and she knew what she was to do.

Eyna hopped down from the tree and approached the two plant-women.

Once she was closer, she could tell which one had been Biter, and which Coris; their faces retained some semblance of the facial features the women had once had. But it hardly mattered. They were very different creatures now, shaped by Khuluub’s will into more perfect, more useful beings.

Unable to help herself, Eyna ran her hand along plant-Coris’ smooth flesh. She was cool, the temperature of the room, smoother and harder than a human. Eyna felt her sex tingle as she stroked the plant-woman, indulging her own desire to touch the plant’s breasts, her hips, and to run her hands atop once-Coris’ smooth head.

Eyna’s mouth tingled and she crouched down, sliding her hands along the plant’s belly to reach under to her sex. It too was transformed, hairless and smooth, harder than a human’s, her nether lips a pale green as Eyna gently stroked them.

Her tongue suddenly swelled out from her mouth, the tip sticking a finger’s length out, and the desire to crawl underneath once-Coris and lick deep into her transformed sex welled up within Eyna like water shooting from a pipe.

But the knowledge awoke in her mind that this was not the time nor the place for that. Reluctantly, Eyna stood up, allowing her hands to slide again over the plant-woman’s smooth hips. She allowed herself a kiss, pushing her tongue between once-Coris’ cool lips. The plant-woman’s mouth parted, welcoming her, but she otherwise remained perfectly still.

Eyna’s next task became clear, and she smiled. From her pack, she pulled a machete.

With a single swing, she cut through the vine connecting once-Coris with the plant in the pool. The plant-woman gave a soft gasp, but did not move. The stem emerging from her navel dripped green fluid.

Eyna approached the other plant-woman and did the same, eliciting an identical soft gasp.

Both plant-women turned to face her.

“You will follow me,” Eyna commanded them. Through Khuluub, she could feel the pulse in their obedient, vegetative brains.

Eyna slid the machete into its holster, and the holster back into her pack. Then she turned and clambered onto the fallen tree.

The plant-women followed.

* * *

Well after dark, three figures emerged from the jungle’s edge.

Here the edge of the jungle was a mass of green leaves; this plantation had been cleared years ago, and the bushes and vines had long ago claimed the light at the new boundary. A dirt track divided the lush growth of the jungle edge from the nearly as lush growth of the ranks of fruit bushes running in neat rows.

Eyna stepped out onto the road, then made her way into the field. The plant-women followed wordlessly behind her. They passed through fields of Qulat bushes, and then into young orchards of mandarins, oranges, lemons and limes.

The ground rose as they passed through the orchards and soon they were neared the plantation buildings. Eyna smiled as she saw the sign, placed above the large opening in the fence: Torr Ewit.

Soon the factor with the moustaches would know a different master than the aristocrats back in Gildor City.

The three of them circled the fence; it was strong enough to keep out most beasts, but was easy for a man to scale. Human enemies were not what this holding feared. A dog barked at them, then sniffed the wind. Confused, it slunk away.

As they neared the gate from the other side, Eyna smiled. The plantation was perfect. The slave quarters (eighty eight slaves, she remembered) were a single long, low building, that ran along the north side of the enclosure. Everyone else, it appeared, slept in one of three houses, all built next to one other, near the highest point of the hill. The other buildings were barns, animal pens, storage huts... functional but not occupied by men.

And men, and women, were what Eyna would harvest tonight.

She led the plant-women back along the wall, to a place where a flowering creeper decorated its outside surface. Eyna smiled at it, and spread her hands.

“Grow,” she whispered.

The vine shivered and began to grow, and as it grew its thickening bulk pushed at the planks of the fence, until six of them burst from the cross-beams and fell onto the ground.

The dog barked again, then stopped.

Eyna slipped through the fence, followed by the plant-women. Perfect; they were immediately behind the slave quarters.

She pointed at the ground. “Here,” she said quietly.

One of the plant-women—in the dark she could not tell which—looked at the ground, then back at Eyna. Eyna nodded, and the plant-woman stepped forward and dropped to her hands and knees. Her arms began to twitch, and the dirt beneath her began to move.

Eyna beckoned the other. “Come.” The two of them walked through the shadows of the compound and up the hill towards the houses of the overseers and their families. The compound was lit only by the moon, though Eyna had no doubt that at least one man was awake somewhere with a lamp.

But there was no light in the windows of the houses. Eyna found a good spot near the back of the center house. “Here,” she told the second plant-woman—in the brighter light she could tell that this was the one who had once been Biter.

Once-Biter looked at the ground, then stepped forward and dropped to her hands and knees. Her arms, too, began to shake, and the dirt beneath them trembled.

Eyna returned across the yard and walked behind the slave quarters.

Once-Coris had burrowed deeply into the ground. All that remained visible was her back, from her shoulders to her hips; in the moonlight her pale and dark green striping was merely shades of gray. Her head was now buried under the ground, as were her arms to the shoulder, and her breasts, and her legs all the way to mid-thigh.

Her ass, however, rose from the earth, her body tilted as though to offer her sex to whomever came along.

Eyna’s tongue bulged from her mouth.

She could not control it—and had no desire to. Eyna dropped to her own hands and knees and approached the plant-woman’s exposed backside, letting herself lick the smooth, cool pussy, then working just the tip of her enlarged tongue inside. Once-Coris’ flesh was harder now but still somewhat yielding, and Eyna’s new tongue was strong, and she rippled it and pushed her way inside, savoring the taste, until her pink lips met the plant-woman’s green ones and she opened her mouth to suck.

The new glands at the root of Eyna’s tongue trembled; and she felt sticky wetness suddenly fill her mouth. Instinctively, she pushed it forward, her tongue shaping itself into channels on either side, guiding the fertilizing liquid down into the core of the plant-woman’s pussy.

Eyna felt a rush of feeling in her head, and her arms wobbled; for a long, orgasmic moment, conscious thought fled entirely.

Dizzy, her eyes refocused on the smooth hard curves of one-Coris’ backside. Reluctantly, she let her lips pop free of once-Coris’ transformed sex. Her mouth tasted of plant-woman sex and her own new secretions, a taste at once alien and magnificent.

As Eyna leaned back, putting her own ass on the ground and leaning against the rear wall of the slave quarters, once-Coris’ body began to quiver. Finger-sized bulges pushed upward from the smooth arc of her back, then popped open to reveal vines; vines which quickly began to push outward and climb the walls of the building.

Fertilized, the plant-woman would now take her new shape.

With a lingering, fond glance at the once-human seed-pod’s exposed and still-glistening sex, Eyna forced herself to rise, and turn back to the farm houses.

She had another former human to pollinate.

* * *

Eyna sighed and leaned back against the wall.

She ran a hand affectionately over the once-Biter seed-pod’s smooth exposed buttocks, as the vines began to push from the husk’s back and clamber up along the wall. She looked at the seed-pod’s sex, still wet with Eyna’s saliva—and other fluids—but felt more satisfied and satiated than aroused.

Eyna licked her eyebrow, then giggled.

She was a bee now, or the plant version thereof. A pistil, maybe? Her mother had known flowers, long ago and leagues away. But now her mother was dead, along with Eyna’s entire family, and Eyna was reborn of a new flesh.

The regret felt distant. Eyna was part of a new and glorious purpose, now. It was impossible to mourn becoming a slave of Khuluub.

She patted the firm rump of the being that had once been Biter, had become a beautiful green plant-woman, and was now worming its way into all the cracks and crevices of the house.

“Hey!”

Eyna looked up. There, ten ells away, stood the night watchman.

He did not have a lamp, to her surprise, but he did have a halberd. Foolishly, he was not pointing it at her.

“Girly. What are you doing there?”

“Oh,” Eyna rasped, rising to her feet, “thank goodness you’re here. Are you the night watch?”

“I am,” he replied suspiciously, as she rose to her feet. “Who the fuck are you?”

“Just a poor lost whore, good sir,” Eyna said, unsteadily approaching him. “I’ve been lost out here in the fields.” She let herself slump, and happily he caught her.

“Why—” he said, then stopped. His vision, not so good as hers, had finally caught the motion of the vines, already tangling along the roof line of the house. “What the fuck?”

“Kiss me,” Eyna said, and as he turned his head to reply, she blew pollen in his face.

He dropped her, or would have, had she not simply stood erect. His halberd thumped onto the muddy ground as he fell forward on now-rubbery legs. Slumping to the ground, he rolled onto his side, mouth flapping feebly.

“Help,” he whispered. “Help.”

“Oh, I shall,” Eyna told him, and licked her eyebrow again just to see the horror on his face.

With a grin, she took hold of him under his arms. Feebly he begged her to let him go, but she did not, dragging him across the earthen yard to where once-Biter was growing into a mighty tangle of vines, overtopping the houses, penetrating them, reaching in to where the sleeping humans awaited their transformation.

Eyna laid the watchman on his back next to the still human looking rootball of the mighty plant that once-Biter had become. She sat down on the ground next to once-Biter’s firm rump, patting it as she watched a small tendril sneak out from the ground next to the rootball, slither over to the helpless man, and slide under his clothes.

“No,” he rasped. “Help.”

Eyna stroked the rootball’s ass and watched as his feeble struggles subsided.

Then she leaned back against the building and fell asleep.

* * *

Eyna awoke to find herself covered with vines.

None of them appeared to have penetrated her, and they offered little resistance as she crawled out from among them into the early morning light. Once free, she stood and turned around to find the entire overseers’ dwelling, and both adjoining houses, entirely engulfed by foliage. Vines had spread across every exterior surface and now glossy green leaves fluttered where yesterday had been timber and daub.

She walked around the corner of the overtaken structure and observed that the slave quarters, long and single-story, was much the same. The far ends of the building were visible beneath the overhanging greenery, but only just.

Time to have a look at the inhabitants.

Eyna walked over to the slave quarters, first. She pushed her way past the exterior vines and found a door, which was ajar, having been pushed open by the questing vines. Stepping over their thick, corded trunks, she entered a darkened space. All was silent.

Her keen eyes showed the glint of a lantern in the darkness, and when Eyna put her flint to it the lantern flickered into life. Taking it from its hook and holding it aloft, she passed down a corridor to where the slaves slept.

They slept still. In the first stall, a middle-aged woman lay on a pile of straw. Her face moved slightly, her mouth passing silent words.

Barely two hands-breadths above her hung a plate-sized yellow flower. Eyna could smell its fragrance.

The entire slave quarters were redolent of the subtle yet penetrating scent of the flowers—for the flowers hung near every sleeping body, near every face, gifting the sleepers with the vision of Khuluub.

Eyna smiled. These humans went to bed as slaves of one master; when they awoke, they would serve a different, far greater one.

She extinguished the lamp and left the slave quarters, climbing up the short distance to the front of the main dwellings. The vines had crept over the entire front of the building as well, but they parted easily as Eyna slipped between them to the front door.

It, too, was open, and Eyna walked inside. Here the buildings had been constructed with windows of glass—a testament to the value of the crops grown here, and the financial acumen of the factor—and although the vines had broken and punctured the glass in places, there was still easily sufficient light for Eyna’s improved eyes.

She mounted the stairs to the second floor. As she entered the factor’s bedchamber, she smiled.

The factor lay, plump and naked, atop his sheets. A vine had rooted into his navel, and his body twitched and jerked as it was transformed. To either side of him, the concubines who had been his nocturnal companions were also transforming, vines pumping new fluids into their bodies, tiny roots directing the dissolution and replacement of their flesh.

Eyna walked over to the bed and put a hand onto one of the concubines’ breasts. The girl did not appear to react, though her neck twitched. She inhaled softly and an eye half-opened, revealing an already golden interior.

Yes. These would ripen quickly.

Eyna stroked the girl’s shuddering, rapidly transforming body. She watched as the nipples drained of pink, turning a pale white, which would slowly shade to a pale green; the lips likewise lost their human, fleshy color, and slowly filled with the more vegetative hue of the creature the concubine was becoming. Long stripes of green began to radiate across her skin, from her swollen belly; her breasts began to enlarge beneath Eyna’s appreciative hands.

“Yes,” Eyna whispered to her. “Become the seed of my Mistress’ conquest.”

She heard noises from the courtyard below, and left off petting the woman’s mutating body to approach the window.

There were humans in the courtyard, milling around, speaking to one another. The slaves—they had awoken.

Eyna glanced at the factor’s body as she left the room. In contrast to the females on either side of him, the factor was not becoming round nor smooth; his flesh was withering, tightening, his body taking on the appearance of a corpse. Yet he was not dying, Eyna knew. His transformed flesh would also yet serve. How, she did not yet understand, but all was as Khuluub willed it to be.

She descended the stairs and crossed under the dangling vines in the entry foyer, back to the front door. Stepping out, she pushed through the glossy leaves and blinked in the light of the courtyard.

As she appeared, the dozen or so people stopped talking, and turned to face her. Half of them were men, half women, wearing the worn shifts and ragged pants of slaves. An odd mixture of nationalities; pink, sunburned faces next to the dark complexions of the south and even a pair with the narrower eyes and golden skin of far Szezhen.

Eyna approached them and smiled.

One of the southern men, bearded, thin, stepped forward. “Who are you? What is happening?”

“Khuluub returns,” Eyna replied lifting her arms towards the sky.

“Khuluub,” came awed whispers from a dozen lips.

The man stared at her. He shook his head. “I don’t understand,” he said.

Eyna gestured widely. “All of this land belongs to an ancient Goddess. Long centuries has she slept, but now is the hour of her rising.”

“Khuluub,” came the whispers again.

The man seemed stunned. “What—”

Eyna cut him off. “To you,” she commanded, sweeping her arm, “she has given a great gift. A vision of herself, that you may know her. A place has been prepared for you in her service. Fall to your knees, humans, and declare your devotion to Khuluub. Give yourself to her. Proclaim it.”

The man looked at the ground.

Eyna waited.

One of the eastern women approached and dropped to the ground in front of Eyna. “I do,” she said. “I give myself to her! I give myself to Khuluub!”

Eyna smiled down at her, then took hold of her arms and raised her up.

“Welcome, sister,” she said. “Khuluub is pleased with your obesience.”

But none of the others moved. They did not run, but did not come forward either.

“What about... what about the factor?” the bearded man asked.

Eyna opened her mouth to reply, but stopped.

“Indeed,” she observed. “What about him. He serves Khuluub now, but not as you might expect.” Turning, she gestured at the mass of greenery that was the factor’s house.

The leaves shimmered as they were pushed aside.

The factor shuffled out.

There were gasps of horror.

His body was withered, his arms and legs twisted knots of sinew, his face shrunken on his skull; his mouth hung open beneath his long moustaches. Only his stomach was still round, almost spherical under a chest that showed his ribs.

“Witness my Mistress’ will,” Eyna said, as the factor slowly shambled towards her.

Just as he was about to reach Eyna, he stopped. His body trembled; then, slowly, his head rolled backward, until his mouth pointed straight at the sky.

A vine sprouted from it.

The vine grew quickly upward; other vines shifted within his pant legs and burrowed outward from the cuffs, plunging into the ground. His arms spread slowly out to either side, as though he was raising them; vines spiraled off from them, unfurling leaves, until he appeared to have grown green-feathered wings.

The central stalk grew upward and upward, a building story, then two. Finally, a dozen ells above the ground, it stopped growing, and a bud began to form atop it.

A line had appeared running vertically down the factor’s bloated stomach. With a wet sound, it pulled apart, splitting neatly in half, revealing a wet, green interior space, at the center of which hung a red gem the size of two fists.

The bud that had formed far up in the sky unfurled into a yellow flower the size of a house door. Slowly, it tilted over to face the assembled humans who stared up at it.

And then it was finished. Of the factor’s body, no part was left; although if one looked carefully, at the base of the tremendous flower’s stalk, one could find luxurious twin moustaches.

“This place is no longer ‘Torr Ewit’,” Eyna announced. “It belongs once again to Khuluub. All that is here is hers. And she returns to it the old name: Vegenen Xuul.”

There was silence a moment, and then a woman emerged from an outbuilding, where she had been hiding. She was heavily pregnant, and the assembled former slaves turned to her as she walked past them to approach Eyna, and the monstrous plant that had been born from the factor.

She fell to her knees, and looked at Eyna’s feet. “I will serve Khuluub,” she announced. “I give myself to her.”

The man with the beard stepped forward. He too, dropped to the ground. “Yes,” he said. “I will serve Khuluub.”

As though a door had opened, all of the slaves came forward, falling to the ground, proclaiming their devotion. The ones that had hidden came out of the buildings they were in, approached Eyna and the pulsing red gem, and gave themselves to Khuluub.

Eyna put her hand atop the pregnant woman’s head. “You have chosen well,” she announced. “Your young will grow strong and fit, and join you in her service. Unlike mortal masters, Khuluub is generous.”

“No!” someone shouted.

The kneeling crowed turned to stare.

A young man had come from the slave quarters, and pointed at them all. “Do not do this. She is no Goddess—she is a demon! Do not believe her lies!”

The Szezhen next to Eyna took a step forward. “I will serve Khuluub!” she shouted back. “Her vision is true! She has shown us what she is and I will kneel in blood to embrace her feet. She will kill those who oppose her—I will kill those who oppose her!“

Eyna put a hand on the woman’s shoulder.

“Ybella will protect me,” the young man replied. “And no rabble of slaves can stand against the armies of kings, be they demon-touched or no.”

Eyna smiled. “Your northern goddess has no power here,” she replied. “And the wheel... turns. Can you not see the stars? Now is the germination of this land’s rebirth. Now is the beginning of a reign of centuries. Your northern kings will despise us, then treat with us, and finally will fall beneath Khuluub’s heel. So it is written in the skies. So my Goddess has foreseen.”

The man made to reply, then grimaced. He turned and ran to the compound’s gate.

Many of the slaves rose to their feet, looked to Eyna.

“Shall we stop him?” the Szezhen woman asked.

“No,” Eyna replied. “He has rejected Khuluub. His fate is given to chance. The jungle will not spare him; and they think little of escaped slaves in Torr Gyn. Think on him no more.”

“What must we do?” the bearded man asked. “What does Khuluub wish of us?”

“Rise,” Eyna told him. She gestured at the transformed factor. “This plant will soon fruit. When it does, all shall partake of it, as a sign of your submission to Khuluub. Afterward, you will organize your community. Vegenen Xuul is given to you; slaves of men you are no more. Live as you wish. Work the fields as befits those to whom the produce shall accrue. Await Khuluub’s word.” Eyna looked at the Szezhen woman. “You shall come with me. For now I must return to Torr Gyn. My next purpose has become clear.”

* * *

END Part Six