The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SEED EATERS EPISODE ONE

Day One

Maria slowly opened the door to the bathroom as she looked in to see very little mess. The people she worked for where actually very clean. Compared to some of the people who she had been a maid for before the walkers where an easy job and in her opinion overpaid her. Though they wouldn’t hear nothing of it. At least the wife wouldn’t she had never meet the husband. He was at work by the time she came in at eight. The wife also worked but was on leave due to pregnancy. All Maria knew was she did some kind of medical work. What it was she didn’t say. Maria had ran across some disc the other day. They read stuff like anatomy of a octopus tentacle, snake biology, monkey tail. But if there was one thing Maria knew it was that the help didn’t ask questions.

She went to work cleaning. She couldn’t help but notice a strong smell in the air of the bathroom. She had smelt in the bedroom as well but not as strong. It was the smell of sex. She had cleaned up enough houses to know the smell. It was odd to her that it was stronger in here but for all she knew they finished in here. For some reason she had never liked the smell. But today she found it appealing for some reason. She found herself smiling as she cleaned thinking about Ms. Walker and her husband having sex. The more she thought about as she cleaned the more aroused she found herself. Even with the little distraction she finished the bathroom quickly and went to pull the garbage when she saw a condom in the trash. It was not unusual for her to find them among married couples. Especially if the sheets where silk or something.

She slowly picked it up the aroma was very strong from it. There where at least a couple of tablespoons worth of semen in it. She felt somewhat embarrassed looking at it. She didn’t know why she even was really. She slowly untied the lose knot in the end of it and slide a finger into it touching the semen she slowly pulled her finger back out as she held it up to her nose. She held it under her nose as she sniffed the strong smell of the seed. What happened next even surprised her in away as she put it to the tip of her tongue and tasted it. She had never been willing to give a blowjob so she defiantly didn’t want come in her mouth but this actually tasted appealing to her. What was she doing. She threw it back in the trash can and quickly finished up.

Day Two

Maria had been restless since her little stunt in the bath room. She found herself wishing she had actually tried more of it then the few drops on her tongue. Luckily she didn’t have to look Ms Walker in the eyes the next day. She finished reading the note Ms. Walker had left her. As she slowly went to work as she started in the study. Ms. Walker spent most of her time in here and liked it to be very clean. She looked at a few new disc sitting by the computer. One of which was on the human digestive system while the other was about reproduction. She put them back up and finished the room. Her mind kept straying back to the bathroom. So she decided to head there next.

She skipped the bedroom and headed straight for the bath room. She was greeted by the strong smell she had sensed before. Slowly she sat on the toilet and picked up the trash can as she moved a tissue to find a condom inside just as full as last time. She slowly untied it and slide two fingers inside touching the liquid. Slowly she pulled her two fingers out and placed them to her lips as she licked them. She closed her eyes as she shuttered. She slowly opened her eyes back up and dipped her fingers back in and then back to her mouth as she shuttered again. She found herself somewhat disgusted with herself but she wanted more. She decided this was taking to long as raised it to her mouth holding one end to her lips she raised the other end and opened wide. Slowly the liquid ran down into her mouth as she tried to swallow without closing her mouth wanting to get as much as possible. Even after she had gotten the biggest globs of it she still wanted more of it. She began to work it like a thing of tooth paste running her hands up it trying to get ever last drop. She lapped at the rim of it then slowly slide her tongue into it.

She sat there licking her lips as she turned the condom inside out before she dipped it into her mouth making sure it was all the way in and then slowly pulled it out pressing it between her lips as she sucked on it. She felt so nasty. She slowly dropped the condom back into the trash can. She sat there for several minuets licking her lips with her eyes closed.

Day Three

Maria pulled up to the house wanting to get to work. More so to head to the bathroom. She let out a frown as she saw Ms. Walkers car in the drive. She parked and went in to find Ms. Walker in the study working.

"Oh hey Maria."

"Ms. Walker how or you doing today."

"Not to bad, I got some work to do right now but you can start on the bedrooms."

"Okay, just yell if you need anything Ms. Walker." with that Maria went right toward the bedroom and into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and began to rummage through the garbage can. She began to get frustrated as she dumped the garbage on the floor. It was there. She spread it across the floor looking everywhere. No it had to be here. It had to be. She jumped up thinking to herself. What if they didn’t have sex at all. No she needed the cum. She wanted to taste it. Suddenly she remembered the garbage can beside the bed. She jumped up pulled open the door went into the bedroom. She quickly went to the trash can and began to dig through it. Then she found it. The condom laid under some paper. She quickly grabbed it out and untied it. She quickly raised it up and drunk out of it like a cup. Then she turned it inside out and slide it in her mouth sucking on it as she pulled it out slowly sucking up every drop she could. She slowly closed her eyes as she laid back against the bed.

"What the hell or you doing?" Maria opened her eyes in terror as she looked up to see Ms. Walker standing over her. She was frozen with fear. "Look at this mess. And what the hell or you doing with my husbands condom."

"I…I…" She wanted to say something in her defense but nothing came to mind. She expected to be fired right then and there. But her mind wasn’t thinking of losing her job. It meant no more cum for her to drink.

"I want this mess cleaned up. I can’t even look at you right now I am going out for a few hours."

"Or you going to fire me."

"I don’t know that yet. We will talk about it in the morning when I have had time to cool down. Good bye Maria." Ms. Walker left her lying there in her own shame as she began to cry. She couldn’t believe what she had done. She buried her hands in her face and suddenly began to cry.

Day Four

Maria pulled up to the house with fear. She was sure they where going to let her go. She made her way into the house and went through the house looking for Ms. Walker who she didn’t find. She stopped in the bathroom where she looked down at the trash can she wanted badly to cheek it. She felt her hands shake as she forced herself to back away from it.

"Hello Maria." She whipped around to see Ms. Walker enter the room. Ms. Walker stood there in a bath gown as she glided across the room rubbing her pregnant stomach. She slowly eased herself onto the bed as she looked up at Maria. "You want find it in the trash can." Maria hadn’t expected her to say that. She was more expecting her to fire her.

"Our you going to fire me?"

"I must say the thought crossed my mind but no, I am going to keep you on. But I can’t have you digging through the trash can looking for my husbands condoms."

"I swear it won’t happen again." Ms. Walker slowly stood up and walked to a painting pushing it aside. There was no secret that there was a safe inside. Maria had seen it while cleaning. Ms Walker began to turn the knob to the safe and open it. She slowly reached in and pulled out a champagne glass. Maria was two curious to ask as Ms. Walker walked back toward her dipping her finger in it before pulling it back out. Ms. Walker slowly held the finger out to Maria’s lips as Maria not wanting to be rude suckled on the tip of finger recognizing at once the seed she had grown to love.

"My husband left this for you. He thought it a bit odd when I asked him to cum into a glass but he has always enjoyed my little games."

"Your giving it to me."

"Well not exactly." Ms. Walker sat the glass down as she let the bathrobe fall from her body. She was a very lovely woman indeed. "Tell me have you ever been with another woman before?"

"No."

"Well there is a first time for everything."

"I can’t… I won… No I am not that way."

"Really. Oh well." Ms. Walker took the glass and slowly tipped it as she let some of it fall on her nipple. Maria just stood there watching as Ms. Walker began to rub it in. "Or you sure."

"I…"

"Speechless I see oh well you missed your chance then." Ms walker tipped the glass and began to pour it over her breast and belly. Maria could fill her body shaking. She quickly ran four ms. Walker and began to lap and the semen which was on her breast. She kissed, suckled, licked. Anything she could do to retrieve the liquid and please Ms walker. She wanted ever last drop. She ran her tongue over her smooth belly following the flow of semen down to her pussy where she continued to lap at it. She felt soft hands run through her hair as ran her tongue between the slit of her mistress. She felt herself getting tired.

Maria slowly rose out of bed as she rubbed the . she hadn’t even realized she had fallen to sleep. She slowly rose and went looking for Ms. Walker. She went straight for the study. She peeked in for a second but didn’t see Ms. Walker. She was about to go when something caught her eye. The bookcase was pushed away from the wall slightly. Slowly she went toward it. As she touched it, it moved. Slowly she pulled it back toward her to find a door behind it. Slowly she entered the dark room.

There she found light coming from a window. She could see a camera set in front of the window. She slowly looked out the window to see the bathroom. The same bathroom where she had found the drugs. Horror filled her. Ms. Walker had been watching her. Video taping her. Slowly she turned using the light behind her she saw a small fridge. She walked over to it and opened it up. Inside she found hundreds of small vials. She reached in and pulled one out slowly looking at it before she opened it and put it to her nose. Some part of her already knew she would find the cum she had been drinking. She heard something. Somebody. She had to get out of here.