The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SEED EATERS EPISODE TWO

Day One

Jacob rubbed his arm as he woke up. He had gotten his flu shot yesterday. Besides the fact that it was a little sore he felt great. He rolled over onto his stomach pressing his hard on against the bed. Slowly he rolled onto his stomach. He reached down into his pants. He began to think of the woman who had given him his injection. She was one of moms pregnant friends who lived down the road. Sarah Cole. She couldn’t be much older then him. Recently she had started hitting on him when she was around. His mom had also started encouraging it. He figured it was hormones but they both had changed since there pregnancy. He slowly stroked his penis as he thought about her.

His penis was as stiff as it had every been. He slowly stroked it as he thought about her naked. He could only wonder what she looked like under her clothes. As he stroked his penis faster stopping every few seconds to run his hand over head then down the shaft to lubricate it with pre cum. He was really beginning to enjoy himself when the door opened. He pulled the sheet up and pulled his hand away from his penis. He was annoyed to see his sister enter the room.

"Hey prick. What smells so good in here..." His sister was in a word a bitch. She defiantly had no respect for him. He rolled his eyes as he looked up at her. She seemed to be thinking about something.

"Sarah get the hell out."

"No, your hiding something what’s under the cover." She reached down and grabbed the cover as it rolled of him in horror. He tried his best to ball up to hide himself reaching for his boxers. Before he could get them up though she had grabbed his dick in her hands.

"Sarah what the hell or you doing."

"I…I just wanted…I guess I was wrong about you being a little prick." He pulled away from her and pulled his boxers up. His sister looked stunned as she looked down at her hand and raising it to her mouth she licked it as he shuttered.

"That’s gross Sarah. What is wrong with you."

"I… I don’t know." Suddenly she seemed to regain herself as she got up gave him an evil look and headed out of his room. The rest of the day he spent avoiding her. Luckily she went over to a friends and left him alone. He personally hoped she would stay over there for the entire winter break. With his mom picking up extra shifts at the hospital he hoped he would have a little privacy.

Day Two

Jacob’s laid there waking from a wet dream. Or so he thought. He was dreaming he was getting a blow job by Ms. Cole. His eyes slowly opened as he quickly looked down to see his penis in his sisters mouth. Right as he woke up she was going down on his shaft. He jumped back and tried to pull out of her as she grabbed in in her hand as if they where fighting over a toy and not his penis.

"Sarah what the hell or you doing."

"I am sorry Jacob. I had to have it. I wanted to please you."

"Please me. You been a bitch to me."

"I know. I am sorry. Please let me make it up to you."

"Sarah this isn’t right…"

"You can’t tell me this doesn’t fell right."

"Sarah please leave."

"Fine. I am sorry." He could see tears in her eyes as she got up and ran out of the room. He laid back down as he tried to wrap his head around what had just happened. Normally he wouldn’t care about hurting his sister. But to see her like that. Something had hit him. He got up and got dressed. He walked through the house towards his sisters room as he passed by his mom’s roo he could tell she was long gone to work as usual. He stopped at his sister door and knocked as it slowly came open on its on. He took it upon himself to enter since it wasn’t locked. He found his sister laying on her bed her face buried in her arms and hair. He sat down beside her and laid his hand on her shoulder.

"Sarah I am sorry." She turned and hugged him tightly as he froze for a second.

"No I am sorry. Sorry for treating you so badly…"

"Sarah Don’t."

"But I want to. I want to let you know I am sorry. That I…"

"I love you."

"Sarah you’re my sister."

"I am also a woman and you’re a man. Very big man at that."

"Sarah brother and sister are not suppose to have sex."

"Then what about a blow job. You seemed to be enjoying it before you woke up."

"Sarah."

"Okay if you don’t want to I will understand. I just wanted to show you how much I love you." He couldn’t say anything as she smiled at him and then slowly went down on his prick. Slowly she took it in her mouth as she began to work it into her warm mouth. He wanted to stop her but it felt so good. Her head began to bob up and down on her rod. Before he knew it his hand reached up and touched her head. Slowly he ran his fingers through it as her head leaned against it as it continued to swallow more and more of his cock. Before he knew it he felt himself beginning to cum. He didn’t want it to be over yet but this was his first time and she was giving him a the best felling he ever had.

"Sarah you have to stop. I am coming." If she heard him she didn’t stop though. She kept sucking at him. Soon he felt himself on the edge of coming. Then he looked up to see Ms. Cole who was standing there with a smile on her face. His eyes closed as a busted a nut in his sisters throat. He felt wave after wave of semen shot into his sisters mouth. When he opened his eyes his sister was nuzzling his thigh licking at a few drops of semen on her lips. Ms. Cole was gone.

Jacob made his way down the street to Ms. Cole’s house. It was a walk he had made a hundred times before but this time felt different. Longer. He was filled with dread. She had seen him and his sister. He wondered if she had already called his mom at work or was she going to wait for his mother to get home. And why was she smiling at him. He stopped at her door and rung the bell fearing the worst. To his surprise she opened the door with a smile.

"Jacob. Please come in." She guided him as she shut the door behind him. She continued through the house as she walked he natural followed as he began to speak as they entered the bedroom.

"Ms. Cole I…" Despite his best efforts he wasn’t sure where to begin.

"Anyone tell you or cute when you blush. Call me Amy." He felt somewhat better when she smiled and winked at him. But there was still the matter at hand.

"Ms. Cole... Amy or you going to tell my mom."

"That your older sister was giving you head. Probably not." He felt a sigh of relief leave him as he plopped down on her bed. He looked down at the floor.

"Thank you."

"Of course sugar." As he looked up at her she had pulled her shirt off and was standing there topless in front of him.

"What or you doing." he watched as she turned holding a bikini top and began to put it on.

"I am about to go jump in the pool. Want to join me. Oh you mean these. I figured you have seen enough of these before." With that she jiggled her breast slightly. Her hands still behind her back as she finished tying it. He didn’t know what to say. That and the fact that he was still stunned by what he had saw.

"Do you think I am sexy Jacob?" Jacob looked up at her he had heard her but it hadn’t registered in his head.

"What."

"Do you think I am sexy?"

"Yes." He smiled as he looked at her. He had always thought so.

"I haven’t felt quiet as sexy since I got pregnant."

"I think you or more sexy."

"Well Aren’t you precious. You want to join me in the pool?"

"No I need to go back home and talk to Sarah."

"Okay but your more then welcome to come over when you want."

"Thank you." Jacob made his way out as she headed for the pool. He could feel himself getting hard as he thought about it as he walked down the road to his house. Maybe he could get his sister to suck him off again. What was he thinking. No what he did was wrong. It was his sister. He was glad when he finally reached the house and went inside. He made his way back through the house expecting to find his sister still asleep in the bed. He was half right. He looked into the room to find his sister laying there half naked but her best friend Lisa was leaning over her licking at his sisters lips. Jacob could only watch as they made out before his eyes. They slowly broke apart as Sarah looked over at him and smiled.

"Hello baby." Lisa looked at him and to his terror she smiled. Something told him this was going to be a long day. But huge boner in his pants told him he might be up to it.

Day Three

Jacob let the water run over him as he stepped out of the shower. Yesterday he was a virgin. That was before his three times yesterday and once today. Luckily he seemed to last a little longer after his first time. He seemed not to lack any seed with each blowjob the girls gave him. He thought it was excellent when the Sarah gave him head but Lisa had a tongue bar which made it even more interesting. He had heard of cum swapping sluts before but that was an understatement for them. They weren’t happy unless they got every last drop.

He had to admit it was nice though. Not to mention they cooked him dinner last night or breakfast this morning. Or the surprise blowjob in bed. Better then an alarm clock. He turned off the water and grabbed the towel as he wrapped it around himself. Luckily for him his mom had came in late and went to work early. Leaving him another day with his sister and Lisa.

He walked into his room as his sat on the bed as Stacy and Lisa laid on the bed half naked. Lisa rubbing Stacy’s tummy. He knew they where close but he didn’t know they where closet lovers. He slowly dropped the towel as he went looking for some boxers.

"I see your ready again, damn Bro you’re a machine. Want to go at again."

"Not right now."

"Oh come on you can fuck Lisa in the ass."

"Stacy."

"Oh like you never thought about it."

"Thinking about it and doing it or two deferent things."

"You want me to take that in my ass."

"Fuck Yes. If you do I will let you have him all by yourself." She shrugged and smiled at her before she kissed her and made his way over to him. Before he knew it his sister left the room and had come back with baby lotion. Before he knew it he was pressing it deep into her ass. He was startled over her grouping her tits as he pumped into her. His sister sat on the bed as she began to reach in her own panties rubbing her own clit. He looked into his sisters eyes as she watched him ram Lisa’s ass. He felt himself ready to cum as he kept pushing it into her. Add to that her continued whimpering. He creamed in her ass as he pumped it into her. He slowly pulled out of her as Lisa fell on the bed laughing.

"He cummed in my ass." She rolled over and grabbed his now limp cock as he sucked on the head. Stacy crawled over and began to lick at her ass. He watched as Lisa began to push the cum from her ass into his sisters mouth. He heard the phone ring as he pulled up his boxers. The last thing he saw was his sister coming up to kiss Lisa on the lips. He went down the hall and picked up the phone.

"Hey honey."

"Hey mom."

"You all alone."

"No Stacy and Lisa or here."

"I fill sorry for you."

"Its not all that bad."

"Well I just wanted you to know your aunt and cousin or coming into town. Can you make up the guest bed for them for tomorrow."

"Sure no problem."

"Thanks sweetie Ill see you later tonight."

Day Four

Jacob thought life was getting weird on him he had no idea. Luckily his two nymphs laid off when ever his aunt and cousin got there. But that didn’t stop the fact that his aunt and cousin began to hit on him. Or so it seemed. Only his mom seemed to be herself around him. He was glad when he woke up the next day and his aunt and his mom went out shopping with miss Cole. Any thoughts he had about his cousin be a problem with the nymphs around he soon found was not a problem. She was hitting on him more then them. Funny a few days ago they ragged on him. Now they listened to everything he had to say.

He slipped into the bathroom as he began to think about it. He was hard as ever despite all the sex he had been having. He also thought it odd that he hadn’t had an urge to pee or shit in days. He pulled out his cock as he began to jack off over the toilet. Suddenly the door opened up as his sister popped.

"Need a hand."

"Where is Nancy?"

"Lisa got her busy talking about chick stuff. Let me help you. Stacy went to work on his cock as he ran his hands through her hair. He felt as if he hadn’t blown his load in days even though it was only yesterday. When he finally did blow his load it came as wave after wave and lasted longer then some of his best pisses. His sister rose up with it still in her mouth as she smiled it rolled from the cracks of his mouth. He decided to jump in the shower real quick since he was in here and smelled of sex.

Afterwards he wrapped a towel around himself as he made his way to his room. Luckily it was empty. He got dressed and then went of to find the girls. He found them in Stacy’s room. There he found Stacy kissing Nancy as Lisa licked at her pussy. His cousin looked like she was loving ever second of it. He was about to join them when the phone rang. With the girls tied up he went to answer it.

"Hello."

"Hey Jacob its Amy. Can you come over here for a little bit. Its about the other day."

"Sure okay I guess." He walked back to the girls room as he sighed. There would be time for a foursome later.

Jacob walked in the door as he saw his aunt laying naked on the couch her belly swollen as his moms and Ms. Cole’s. Both woman looked at him as if it was normal to them. But what had happened the last few days he didn’t know what normal was.

"What’s going on here."

"You are son. You and the three girls." His heart sank as he looked over to ms. Cole.

"You know about…"

"Yes I know, no I am not mad. In fact I am quiet happy baby." He went from worried to confused any normal mom would be crazy about what he had done. But she hadn’t been normal. Not since getting pregnant.

"I don’t understand."

"The girls believe it is wrong to tell you the full truth yet but we do believe you can handle some of it. We injected you with something. Something to change you. It changed your semen into a substance we call seed. Any woman who smells it will want it. Any woman who drinks it will want more of it."

"The flu shot."

"Yes. We chose you as the first test subject for this."

"So why haven’t I had to pee or crap."

"Your body filters everything it takes in. changes it into the seed."

"Why did you do this to me?"

"It’s a gift so to speak. You can have any woman you want." His eyes went to his aunt. If they had done something to him what had they done to his aunt.

"And how did Aunt Peggy get pregnant all of a sudden just like you did mom."

"We can’t tell you that yet. All in good time."

"So what do you want me to do."

"Well first I want you to go take Lisa home and meet her mom and sister. After that come back home and spend a little time with you sister and cousin. Think you can do that sweetie."

"Yes mom." with that he said goodbye and headed to take Lisa home as he thought what had just happened on his head. Luckily Stacy drove while Lisa and Nancy took care of him in the back seat. He was actually able to give Nancy a load in her mouth without losing his erection so that Stacy could have a turn at him also. Afterwards both girls sat exchanging semen as they kissed. He had just managed to zip back up before they had reached Lisa’s where they all made there way in. Her mom greeted them at the door.

"Hey honey, hey Stacy…" Lisa planted a kiss on her moms lips which caught her by surprise. After a few seconds Lisa’s mom pulled her close to her and her hands ran down her back. Then they broke apart. "Wow you taste good what you been eating."

"Nothing. Where is Jessie."

"Oh she is upstairs."

"I am going to go get her. She got to meet my new boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Lisa took off up the stairs as his mom looked at him with a smile. "Well if that’s the case want you stay and have dinner with us.

"I would love to." He smiled as he turned back to close the door. Part of himself was thinking Amy and his mom for what they had done to him. Tonight was going to be an interesting night indeed.