The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Service Technician

Tags: mc ts sf fd mf nc

Synopsis: Fusion Reactor Technician Third Grade is a very important job, with some unexpected benefits. In fact, it’s almost too good to be true.

I am a fusion reactor technician, third grade, one of only fourteen thousand, three hundred and fifteen in the entire galaxy. In contrast there are over four million second-grade technicians. In order to achieve the third grade ranking, one must pass detailed aptitude and psychological evaluations, before being given the computer clearance to perform fusion-chamber maintenance or shutdown operations on running systems. It’s widely believed to be that the reason for this is because fusion-chamber maintenance, if performed incorrectly, could result in a reaction large enough to destroy an entire planet.

This is not true. It’s actually quite safe.

The real reason that fusion reactor technicians must keep their work in strictest confidence is that when a class-1 reaction is stopped, there is a gamma burst which is deadly to anything within a hundred kilometers. So we service the fusion-chambers without stopping the machines. In order to do this, we have to stop time.

Technically, we’re not stopping it, we’re just stepping outside it, turning our narrow fifth-dimensional edge to the slipstream. The service process itself takes weeks, which we spend in complete isolation, working diligently for long shifts, trapped within the oppressive confines of bulky machinery...

Nah, I’m just shitting you. Stopping time is a blast. All we have to do is point the robots at the fusion chamber and relax inside our reverse-stasis fields, provided by the small devices locked securely around our wrists, while the little guys do all the work. It doesn’t really take that long for the bots to do the work. There’s not been a problem with servicing in seven thousand years. And while we don’t talk about it, I have a sneaking suspicion that all the psychological screening in the world couldn’t keep us technician-threes from having a little fun while the rest of the universe is unawares.

I remember fondly the first time I left the facility while time was stopped. It was my third service assignment, the north-west reactor of New Venus, and I was catching up on some local news on my reader. There was an article about an art exhibit that sounded kind of neat, but it would be closed before I was done with the job. It certainly wasn’t the first time I’d considered it, but after the bots were done, I decided to head out into the light of the New Venus day.

It was a real kick watching all the people, frozen in place. After I’d taken in the art, I decided on a whim to go check out the Royal Palace of New Venus. It was the most forbidden thing I could think of, and it was within walking distance, so why not?

I walked down the eerie, echo-less hallways, peering at the art and poking my head into all the rooms. The reverse-stasis field had a pretty good way with doors, I just knew I had to be careful not to open one into someone’s face, or they’d have a nasty surprise coming. I passed a pair of solid-looking security robots, and into what had to be the private suites of the royal family. It was there that I happened to find the Princess, standing under the frozen droplets of the shower.

The Royals of New Venus have nice taste in their brides, and the Princess was stunningly beautiful, even outside of her usual million-dollar ensemble. I ogled and wondered briefly if she’d taken hormone therapy to get a pair of galaxy-class tits like that. It really hadn’t been my intention, in fact I’d sworn that I would never go peeping tom, but the power of the situation overcame my misgivings, and I found myself masturbating to the Princess’s frozen visage.

That first time, I spent four days exploring New Venus City on foot, indulging in voyeuristic thrills. I made a note to bring a camera next time.

Unfortunately, the next time was not fast coming. Fusion-chamber servicing is only required every hundred years or so, and even with half a million class-1 fusion reactors on fifty thousand worlds, each technician only performs a service every three years on average. We spend the rest of our time doing things more like real work. I started to understand the way the more experienced technicians seemed to chase after opportunities to get into a fusion chamber.

I was very lucky in that many of the reactors in the star cluster where I was stationed had been built around the same time, and so the New Venus service was the start of a five-year period where ten technicians had to perform over a hundred services. The Department of Energy was not interested in fairness, only in avoiding having to shunt us from planet to planet, in case one of us should get blown up on the way, which would be seriously inconvenient for them. As such, I ended up being assigned to service all fifteen reactors on New Venus.

My stays outside time became longer and more elaborate. For one, I managed to help a friend of mine win a moderate jackpot in the planetary lottery by using the stasis field to re-arrange the winning balls. For two, I managed to explore many secrets of state. For three, I had several drives full of encrypted image files of hundreds of beautiful and famous women in compromising situations.

On the tenth day of my seventh servicing excursion, I’d finally hit another kind of jackpot I’d been waiting for. Walking into the steam-filled locker room of the NVU cheerleaders practice facility, I was confronted with two dozen perfect young bodies in various states of undress. My camera began to click away. It wasn’t long after, when I was standing literally with my dick in my hand, that I got the shock of my life.

“Hello,” came the voice from behind me.

I jumped and turned, stuffing my penis away. “Who said that?”

“It was me,” said one of the cheerleaders, a slim, athletic blond with perfectly soft features, standing there completely nude. My eyes darted around. The rest of them were still frozen in time.

“What’s happening?” I asked.

“I have come to grant your wishes,” she purred, stepping towards me.

“My... wishes?”

“Yes. You wish to mate with me, do you not?”

I gulped, my head swimming. “Now, wait a minute...”

“Or me?” Spoke another one of the girls, the curvy brunette whose hormone-enhanced chest I’d been staring intently at moments ago.

“How did you get here?” I demanded.

“We have come from your wishes,” purred the blond, her breath touching my cheek “why ask more than that?”

“It’s... impossible.” I was rooted in place.

“But here were are,” cooed the brunette, her hot flesh teasing against me. I felt a tremble, felt my resolve crumbling.

“You shouldn’t be acting like this,” I managed to protest, “this has got to be a dream.”

“Then enjoy it as a dream,” said the blond, nibbling my earlobe.

The dark-haired girl teased the other ear with her lips. “Enjoy both of us,” she whispered.

“Or all of us,” came a third voice, whose source I didn’t see, I only felt hands reaching around for the fastening of my pants. Suddenly the room came alive, and supple young bodies closed in around me, and I succumbed.

“Mate with me first,” cooed the blond.

“Touch my mammary protrusions,” purred one of the others.

I did, and I did. Over and over again, I fucked every single one. Some of them brought me food, some of them brought me drink. I slept at times, only to be awoken by insistent mouths. Finally, the room was empty but for me and the blond.

“Our time together is over, for now. We want you to return to us, when next you step outside time, but you must do something for us...”

The beautiful girl’s instructions were detailed, and lengthy. I repeated them over and over as I walked back to the fusion plant. I changed clothes and returned to time.

I read in the news about an apparent power failure at the NVU athletics building, which had caused several members of the cheer-leading squad to slip in the shower. There were complaints of strained muscles, bruises, nausea. The cause was still under investigation.

I knew that it had been the bodies, but not the minds of those girls I’d spent all that time with. It was some other entity behind their actions, and it felt wrong, but I couldn’t bring myself to question it too closely. It was six New Venus weeks—five percent shorter than Earth weeks, but still far too long—until my next service appointment. I spent the time ensuring that I’d followed my lover’s request to the letter.

When I finally had a chance to stop time again, it was all I could do to supervise the relatively quick work of the robots. When I was done, I rushed out of the building and practically jogged towards the palace.

My lover had explained that she and her... sisters, I tried to think of them as... could take the form of any body or bodies I chose. My mind had been made up instantly, and as I made my way into the Princess’s suite, I was thrilled to find her not only present but already awake and prepared for me, dressed in the tantalizing outfit of an ancient harem girl, laying back on her opulent sheets, smiling serenely at me. I dropped the backpack I was carrying onto the floor and forgot completely about its contents.

No words were needed as I slipped into the bed with her. I kissed her passionately, and then she swallowed my sword, and did every single thing I wanted with no words passing between us. Some countless time later, I had exhausted my mental list of carnal acts to defile the fair Princess with, and she finally spoke.

“This body grows weary,” she said, “might I interest you in some others?”

“Why don’t you surprise me when I wake up,” I said, nodding off for a well-deserved nap.

I lived in that palace for a month or more, waited on hand and foot - and crotch—by a seemingly endless supply of beautiful young women. Most of all the dear Princess, still my first and favorite, became my constant companion and architect of my depravity.

Still, the sex was no longer distracting me from the lack of solar cycles, the lack of sounds, even the lack of echoes beyond the narrow field of my stasis. I was getting stir-crazy.

“Perhaps I should go,” I mentioned to the Princess, “I have another service in only a few weeks, I would return soon.”

“Not yet, my dear, only a few more days.”

Something in her words shook me. I started to stand up, but found that I couldn’t.

“Stay, my dear, all will be complete soon enough,” she said, a wicked grin forming on her face. I tried to say something, but found the wind wouldn’t pass my lips, and a faint whisper was all that came.

“Now,” she said, lifting her long, flowing skirts and straddling my prostate form, “let us mate again.”

I watched on in horror as my body betrayed me, and she had her way with me until I passed out.

When I awoke, I was thinking more clearly than I had in months. How had I gotten into this situation? The first time, I couldn’t possibly have predicted that, but then I had returned, and I had brought with me... all those things she had wanted... all the parts she needed to make... something. The bag with the parts was long gone, and I was still helpless on the bed. I only noticed then that my anti-stasis emitter was gone.

Two of the girls came in with bowls of warm water and bathed me. One urged me to urinate into a pitcher—an embarrassing act to be sure.

“Master has not mated in hours,” cooed one after I was clean. “Who does Master desire?”

I tried to look at the ceiling, to ignore the conflicting signals of my body. I was distracted by the two servant girls making out on the bed next to me, stripping each other’s clothes off.

“You may move, but only if you put your penis inside my body somewhere,” one of them said.

I tried to resist, but the urge to move was too strong. I found myself behind her, fucking her hard, crudely, vengefully.

“Yes! Show us how you feel. Show us your anger.”

I cried, and I came, and I wanted to sleep again but hungry mouths roused me to wakefulness. Only once I was fully drained did they let me sleep.

For days that was the routine—I’d awake, be bathed, and reluctantly fuck the brains out of one or two of them. I didn’t see the Princess the entire time.

Then, I awoke and was able to move. I eagerly ran to the bathroom, happy to be saved the embarrassment of the bedpan. I showered myself, and returned to find the sheets on the bed changed.

No lovers came to me for a very long time. My food appeared through the door when I wasn’t looking. I was incredibly horny, and when I gave in and started to masturbate, I found I was unable to do so, restrained by the hidden force which had kept me on the bed.

Then, countless sleeps later, I woke to find that I wasn’t alone in the room. The Princess was kneeling on the hard stone floor, her hands bound behind her back, a gag in her mouth. She looked scared. Vulnerable.

What I did then was to give up the last of my humanity. Somehow, she no longer wanted me, but I was like an animal, taking her for my own, making her feel the pain and humiliation I’d felt all that time. I felt powerful again. I dominated her, and I didn’t realize that in doing so I was giving away my very soul.

When I awoke from that next sleep, I was shocked to feel myself rising from bed. I watched, unable to move a muscle, as I walked out of the room and into the hallway I hadn’t seen for what must have been months.

There were some clothes stacked on a chair outside. I put them on, clumsily. I walked down the long corridor, screaming silently for myself to stop. I pushed the great front doors open, and stepped out into the light.

It was only then that I realized that time had been re-started. The world was alive, but filled with unfamiliar sights. A score of tall bipedal humanoid aliens stood in the courtyard, handling various items of unfamiliar equipment.

“Ah, there you are,” said a voice inside my head. It took me a moment to realize that it was the nearest of the aliens speaking, not with a voice but directly to my mind. “Now you see the fruits of your labors. Your children, as it were.”

I looked around, wondering if it could be true.

“We have observed your galaxy through time for millions of years. When we discovered that you were using dimensional turning we finally had a way to cross the emptiness of space. With the help of your reverse-stasis devices and your biological materials, we have taken over this planet and have assembled a force to take over all of human space. And you will have a front row seat. For you see, we still have much use for such high-quality biological material.”

I wished I could close my eyes and make it all go away as I felt my body drawn forward towards a strange looking alien machine. But then, all care slipped away, and now all I know is a different kind of service.