The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Serving Mistress Kayleigh

Pt. 1

He woke early as usual. He lay in bed for a few minutes, breathing slowly, pushing away his loneliness. His hand went to his cock, but then he shook his head and climbed out of bed. He went about his morning ritual. Shower. Grooming. Clothes. Breakfast. He sat at his kitchen table, reading the news on his folding tablet. An ordinary day. Until the doorbell rang.

He wondered who would be at his door at this time of the morning. The house was not a mansion, but it was a well built, large house in a gated community. He had no servants. He could have afforded much larger accommodations, and servants, but he was alone, and all that would have seemed too extravagant. And would have served only to sharpen his loneliness.

He walked to the front door. When he opened it, the woman there walked in without a word. She was dressed in a draped pink micro-dress, cinched at the waist with a belt that matched her black high heel shoes. She also had a small, black purse on a long, thin strap that hung from her shoulder. The woman smiled mischievously at him, snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor.

His cock had already stiffened, making an obvious bulge in the crotch of his pants. Years had passed since he had last seen this woman, but the effect of her beauty and control were still as strong as ever. He even remembered what he was supposed to do, even though the knowledge seemed to come to him through a fog. He hesitated for a moment, thinking he should resist this woman, but she kept staring at him with the expectation that he would obey the command she had given. When she again snapped her fingers and pointed the floor, The strength in his knees seemed to melt away. He knelt at her feet, leaned down and kissed each of her shoes.

“Thank you, Miss Kayleigh, for letting me kiss your feet.” The words came out softly, but easily. He had not had to remember the words. They just came out of his mouth. He mentally chided himself for being so weak. He started to move to stand up when she spoke at last.

“Good boy,” she said with a chuckle.

“Thank you, Miss Kayleigh.” And just like that he had forgotten his intention to stand. He remained kneeling at her feet. He looked up at her. She was still as shapely as ever. His cock strained against the crotch of his jeans.

“How much do you remember of our time together at the university?”

“I am not sure Miss Kayleigh. It was a long time ago, and you always seem to put my mind in a fog.”

“Hm.” She was silent for a moment. He continued to merely kneel at her feet. “First,”she said, “go get me your phone.” It was a command that she fully expected to be obeyed.

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.” He stood and returned to the kitchen table, where his phone lay next to his tablet. He picked up his phone and hesitated. He wondered why he was obeying her. Because she was always right and must be obeyed, his mind told him. He tried to think of why that was wrong as he walked back to her. Seeing her standing there, expecting his obedience made thinking feel difficult. He knelt down and held the phone up to her. “Thank you for letting me serve you, Miss Kayleigh.”

She took the phone and smiled. She snapped her fingers and pointed at her shoes. He leaned down and kissed each of her shoes. He felt some humiliation in the act of kissing her shoes. And yet, he knew he had to obey.

“Thank you, Miss Kayleigh, for letting me kiss your shoes.” He had to say the words. They escaped his mouth before he could think of not saying them. He shook his head. This should not be happening. He started to stand up.

“Speak,” she demanded after another snap of her fingers.

“Miss Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way,” he said as he returned to his kneeling position. “Miss Kayleigh is always right. Miss Kayleigh must always be obeyed.” Any idea of standing up vanished. How she still had control over him did not matter. Only obedience mattered.

“Again.” She was smirking confidently.

“Miss Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Miss Kayleigh is always right. Miss Kayleigh must always be obeyed.” The words came out with a tone of adoration.

“Again.”

“Miss Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Miss Kayleigh is always right. Miss Kayleigh must always be obeyed.”

“Good boy,” she said. She put his phone in her purse and pulled out a slender flash drive. She dropped it on the floor between her feet. “I will be back in a little while. You are going to write out what you remember of our shared past, and put on the flash drive. Do not write it to me. Write it about me, as if you were explaining what happened to someone else. When you are done, you will undress, come back to this spot, kneel and wait for my return. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh. Thank you, Miss Kayleigh, for letting me serve you.” The words spilled from his mouth as if they were part of a ritual.

She laughed. He understood that she was laughing at him. He knew she was right to laugh at him because she was always right. His cock was so hard now it was starting to throb.

“Good boy,” she said, still laughing. And then she walked out of the house without another word. He picked up the flash drive, went back to the kitchen table and began to type on his folding tablet.

* * *

The memory is sort of dreamlike. You know, unreal but real at the same time. I was at a bar. I was sitting at a small table near the back of the room. I was alone. I was never very outgoing, but I liked to get out and experience live music from time to time. The band playing in the bar that night was pretty good, decent mix of classic rock and modern pop with an electronica twist. I was drinking a one of those dark lager craft beers, my fourth of the night. I was starting to relax a bit and forget about the stresses of university life.

I was a student. I was just starting my senior year. I was no genius, but I had good grades. I kept myself busy with school work and staying fit. I was no Adonis, but I wasn’t fat.

I was taking a sip of beer from the bottle when Kayleigh stepped up to the table and sat down next to me. I was a little surprised. I was not the guy the attractive girls sat down next to. Not that I was ugly, but they always sat with the jocks or the rich guys or the guys who were cool. I was never any of those.

Anyway, Kayleigh sat down and smiled at me. Which should have told me something was up. But I was kinda distracted by thinking about how great she looked. She has long, warm honey color hair and bright golden brown eyes. I could not help but follow her hair down to her chest, which is not too large, but nice and round. She was wearing this pale pink, low cut top that contrasted with her cafe au lait skin. She also had on a necklace with a single pink gemstone for a pendant. I managed to look at her chest for not more than an instant, but she no doubt noticed where my gaze had drifted.

“Hello,” she said in a sexy kind of way. You know, a little breathy, and a wholly casual, as if she was turned on and trying not to show it. Which I knew was not true. But I wanted to believe it.

“Uh, hi,” I said.

“You’re in my essay class with Mr.Polaner, aren’t you?”

“Uh, yeah.”

“I thought so. I bet you could help me write something to improve my grade.”

“Uh, yeah. I mean, well, I could read what you’ve written and give you some pointers if that is what you mean.”

“Not quite,” she said with a mischievous look on her face. Before I could ask what she meant, she said, “I bet you’re really smart.”

“I’m no Einstein.”

“No, but I bet you get good grades in everything.”

“Well, yeah.”

“Hm.” She was staring at me a grin came over her face. She looked positively beautiful, and that distracted my brain from realizing she was planning something.

“I bet I know your secret.”

“My secret?” I did not even know I had one, so I was curious as to what she would say. “Okay, what is it?

“I bet it’s that you can focus.”

“What?”

“I bet you can focus.” She scooted her chair closer to mine. I could feel her breath when she spoke softly into my ear. “I bet you can focus. That’s why you get such good grades.”

“I guess. I don’t know.” I confess, I did not really understand what she was trying to say. Probably because all my blood was flowing not to my brain but to my penis.

“Look at this,” she said, and held up her pendant. She held it in front of my face, and then lowered it until she was holding just above her cleavage. “I want to see how well you focus. Just watch the pendant and while you listen to my voice.”

I should have seen what she was doing. But by this point her presence, the attention she was giving me, and the alcohol in my blood were doing bad things to my judgement. Which is to say, I was slightly drunk and really horny. So I stared at her pink gemstone pendant while she whispered into my ear.

“Watch the pendant,” she said. “Watch the light. Focus on my voice. Listen to me. Watch the light in the pendant. Focus on my voice. Listen and focus. Just let everything else fade away. Watch the light. Focus on my voice.”

The memory really begins to get fuzzy at this point. I can remember that she kept talking to me. I remember watching the pendant. I remember her fingers twirling the pendant. I remember her voice being really pleasant and relaxing. Her exact words are unclear in my memory. But listening to her felt good. And relaxing. And I kept listening. And she kept talking.

I remember at some point she suggested that we leave, and I knew she was right that we should leave. I remember watching her walk while I followed her out of the bar. She led me to a vehicle, and I got in. And then I fell asleep.

I had a dream about being in a room with her. In this dream I was sitting down and she was standing in front of me. She told me that my right hand was light like a balloon filled with helium. And my right hand began to feel light. I watched my right hand slowly float up and up and up until it was way up in the air over my head. She smiled.

She said my arm was held up by a giant, invisible spring, and I would be unable to put my arm down. Then she told me to try to put my arm down. And I tried very hard to put my arm down, but I could barely budge it. She suggested I try to pull my right arm with my left hand. I grabbed my right arm and tried again to lower my arm, but I could not make it move.

She told me I was a good boy. She told me the spring was gone and my hand could slowly return to normal. I watched my hand slowly lower, like a balloon losing air.

That dream faded and was replaced by another dream. In this dream I was naked and kneeling on the floor. I kept saying, “I always obey beautiful Kayleigh. I always want to do what Kayleigh says. Kayleigh is always right. I should always do what Kayleigh says. Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Kayleigh is beautiful. Kayleigh should always be obeyed.” Over and over and over, I kept saying this. How long, I am not sure. As I recited, Kayleigh would walk in and out, as if she were checking on me.

Eventually that dream faded too. When I woke up, I was back in my dorm room, in bed as if nothing had happened. What I could remember about Kayleigh sitting next to me seemed unreal. I figured it was all just a dream.

The clock said the time was about five in the morning. Which was a bit early for me, but I was awake, so I went through my usual morning routine. I was jet getting my clothes on when there was a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it, and there stood Kayleigh.

She was wearing a pink tube top, and tight blue jeans and pink wedge sneakers. I was glad I had gotten my own jeans on, because my cock was now very stuff.

“Uh, hi,” I said.

“Here are the recordings of my classes from yesterday,” she said holding out a flash drive. “Listen to them and take notes. Have the notes in my email by 5:00 p.m. today.”

“Um, okay,” I said. I was slightly confused by what was happening, but I reached out the take the flash drive anyway. She slapped my hand away.

“That is no way to talk to me. When I tell you what to do, say ‘Yes, Kayleigh’ and obey.”

“Oh. Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Better. Now let’s try again. Here are the recordings of my classes from yesterday. Listen to them and take notes. Have the notes in my email today by 4:00 p.m.”

“But you said-”

“Stupid. I will give you one more chance. Here are the recordings of my classes yesterday. Listen to them and take notes. Have the notes in my email by 3:00 p.m. this afternoon. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Good boy,” she said as if she were talking to a dog who had just performed a trick. And the crotch of my jeans suddenly felt very tight.

“Thank you, Kayleigh,” I said as she handed me the flash drive. She walked away, and I stood there for a moment looking at the flash drive in my hand.

I was not sure why I had agreed to what Kayleigh told me to do, because I had my own work to do. But now that I had accepted it, I figured I ought to do it. I had told her after all that I would do it.

So I closed the door and went to my computer and set to work, listening to the audio files. I took plenty of notes and only stopped when I had to go to my own classes. I got the notes emailed to her at 2:51.

I felt pleased with myself. I had gotten the work done a little early, and I thought Kayleigh would be pleased by that. And thinking about Kayleigh made my cock stiff again. I pulled off my jeans and laid down on my bed. I masturbated into a sock while thinking about how beautiful and smart Kayleigh was.

Later on, I was getting ready to go out and get some food from the taco place down the street. There was a knock on the door. I opened the door, and there was Kayleigh.

She was dressed in a shiny, black, latex tube top and tight, hot pink jeans and black highheeled shoes. Once again, the crotch of my jeans felt tight.

“Uh, hi,” I said.

“No, you will say ‘Hello, Kayleigh.’ Got it?”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Say it.”

“Hello, Kayleigh.”

“Better. Now go get my flash drive.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.” I walked over to my desk and pulled the flash drive from my laptop. I took the flash drive back to Kayleigh, who had stepped inside my room.

“Here,” I said as I held the flash drive out. She slapped my hand away.

“No, you say ‘Thank you, Kayleigh, for letting me help you.’”

“Oh. I’m sorry. Thank you, Kayleigh, for letting me help you.”

“And then you very politely hold out the flash drive and say, ‘Here is your flash drive, Kayleigh.’”

“Here is your flash drive, Kayleigh,” I said while holding up the flash drive on my open palm.

“Better.” She took the flash drive and gave me another. “Here are the recordings of my classes from today. Listen to them and take notes. Have the notes in my email by midnight.”

“Yes, Kayleigh,” was out of my mouth before I even had the chance to think about it.

“Now thank me for letting you help me again.”

“Thank you, Kayleigh, for letting me help you again.”

“Did you masturbate today?”

“N-” I wanted to tell her no, but she slapped my face.

“Don’t lie. Did you masturbate today?”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Who were you thinking about when you masturbated?”

“You, Kayleigh.”

“I see. Did you cum?”

I was embarrassed. I hesitated to answer. And I got slapped again.

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, Kayleigh, I did cum.”

“Naughty,” she said disapprovingly, though I think she smiled. “Lean over the bed.”

“What? Wh-” I got out before she slapped me again.

“Lean over the bed.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.” I leaned over the side of the bed. Kayleigh spanked my butt three times.

“Stand up.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“You may masturbate while thinking about me, but you should never cum without my permission.”

“But I-”

“Lean over the bed.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.” I did as I was told, and got another spanking.

“Stand up.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Never cum without my permission.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“What will you do and not do?”

“I will masturbate while thinking about you, Kayleigh, and I will never cum without permission.”

“Without whose permission?”

“Without your permission, Kayleigh.”

“What will you do and not do?”

“I will masturbate while thinking about you, Kayleigh, and I will never cum without your permission, Kayleigh.”

She smiled.

“Now thank me for correcting your bad behavior,” she said.

“Thank you, Kayleigh, for correcting my bad behavior.”

“If I am late to meet my friends, I will punish you again later. For now, get to work.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Good boy,” she said, and immediately my cock felt as though it might rip through my jeans. She turned and left as if she were not giving me any further thought.

I closed the door and leaned against it. I unzipped and dropped my jeans. I started stroking my cock. I felt like I could not stop myself. I stroked my cock until I felt I was getting close to orgasm. And then I stopped stroking. I was not supposed to cum without Kayleigh’s permission. But I was so close. I grabbed a sock and made myself cum. It felt so good. And if Kayleigh asked, all I had to do was tell her I had not cum.

After convincing myself I could lie to Kayleigh, I took the flash drive to my laptop and got to work on taking notes for her. I was done by 9:00 and went out to the taco place for some food.

Back in my dorm room, I did some of my own school work before going to bed. While I lay there, I started thinking about Kayleigh again. I started to masturbate. Once again, I paused before I could cum. Once again, I thought I could lie to Kayleigh, and I made myself cum into a sock. I made a mental note to wash my socks the next day.