The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“ Serving the Seniors”

Senior Servers was a student organization that provided home-care and companionship to the elderly, infirmed, and shut-ins. In conjunction with the Home-Care attendants at the local hospital, college sophomores, juniors, and seniors were encouraged to volunteer a few hours a week to help such elders, many of whom were college alumni and longtime residents.

Ann Rand was such a resident. A long retired former White House employee, she had moved to Spellsburg following Nixon’s resignation and a severe helicopter crash that had left her partially paralyzed.

College sophomore Judy Maxwell found her fascinating, especially when she learned that Miss Rand had associated with most of the founders of American psychological thought, including Jung and Skinner. As a Psych major herself, Judy appreciated and learned to value the wisdom that this old woman had obtained during her long and fascinating life.

Judy also appreciated Miss Rand’s aesthetic. She had to have been at least seventy-five, but Miss Rand did not look a day over fifty. Still attractive, with her light-straw colored hair always died in a tight but comfortable bun, her face held clear, bright blue eyes and her mouth a clever tongue.

Ann also appreciated Judy. The twenty year old redhead was a window into her own subculture. Ann saw Judy as a representative of her times, and valued her as a popular culture source. As a woman, she also appreciated the girl’s voluptuous figure. Judy disdained current cultural weight standards, and was comfortable and sexy with her extra pounds.

Lately Judy had been prodding Ann for some juicy gossip regarding an infamous but still unknown party incident regarding Bentham and Sartre, when Ann thought of something. “I’ll tell you what, Judy, would you like to try a few mind exercises with me?”

“Sure, Miss Rand,” Judy quickly replied, hoping to learn something to give flavor to next term paper.

“Splendid. In the cabinet next to the fireplace you will find a small oak box. Bring it to me.”

Judy did so, presenting an old, dusty box that had lain in a corner of the cabinet for almost thirty years.

Carefully blowing the dust from the lid, Ann opened it, producing a what appeared to be a small flashlight with a propellor on the end.

“This was a focusing tool that we Company psychologists used to reinforce positive patterns of behavior by utilizing various historical and contemporary archetypes,” Judy said, slowly dusting and polishing the device with her skirt.

“What kind of archetypes?” Judy asked, moving Miss Rand’s wheelchair to the sunnier side of the sofa that she favored.

“That would depend on whatever particular behavioral trait the individual wanted to enhance,” Ann replied. “For example, a man concerned about his masculinity and ability to conduct himself might focus on Paul Muni

or Clark Gable.”

“Who are they?” Judy asked.

Ann paused only a moment, considering Judy’s ignorance of previous matinee idols to be a result of her generation’s obsession with the present.

“It doesn’t matter. The point is, the subject would use the examples as mental and subconscious role models, reproducing their patterns of behavior in his or her own life, waking and sleeping.”

“And you and your coworkers actually tested this idea on real people?”

“From about 1954 to 1958,” Judy said. “We even tested it on ourselves.”

“You did?” Judy asked, somewhat surprised. “What did you want in yourself?”

Ann smiled fondly. " Well, before we would ever go out, my girlfriends and I used to recall the qualities that we found in attractive in Veronica Lake and Lana Turner. It made us feel better about ourselves, and significantly improved our social lives, and certain aspects of our personal ones.”

Judy squirmed just a little. She really liked Miss Rand, but she was a little squeamish about the concept of her having sex with anyone. “What would I have to do?” she asked.

“Just pull the curtains and draw the shades, then dim all of the lights expect for that one on the nighttable.

“Good. For now, just let your eyes become used to the light change. Wait until you can see me comfortably. Now...”

Ann pushed a small button on the side of the device she held in her right hand. The small propeller began to hum softly and spin. Small, reflective patterns painted on the blades began to throw tridents of color through the halogen next to Judy’s head.

She spoke, low but clear. “We serviced employees from many walks of life, from college librarians to Senators, but I always enjoyed it the most when young women, particularly college graduates and the employed, volunteered. There were not very many of us in D.C. at the time, even in those days. Things changed during the Kennedy administration, but that is another story.”

Judy smiled politely, and somewhat knowingly, as her eyes began to follow the rings of light that seemed to be emanating from the very tip of the propellor. “It’s pretty,” she thought.

“Now, just focus on the lights and relax. Relax, Judy. Let your body adjust itself comfortably, and relax. When your body and mind are relaxed, it makes the procedure that much more successful. Just focus on the lights and relax. Relax and focus. Relax and focus. Relax.....and focus......”

“And relax. Relax Judy, relax. Let your eyes follow the lights, and let your mind and body relax. Relax.......relax........relax your mind. Relax.........relax.......relax.”

Ann calmly continued, her droning becoming a chant.

“Follow the light, Judy. Follow the lights. Let your body relax. Follow the lights.....Follow the lights.....gently following, gently floating. Following the lights, following the lights. Relax, and let go. Relax, and let go. Relax..............................and let go.”

Judy’s eyes became dull and glassy, her mouth slightly agape as she stared at the lights, her ears taking in the low, soft hum of the spinner and the consistent, insistent tone of Miss Rand’s voice.

“Now Judy, " Ann said, “I am going to ask you a series of questions, and reinforce in you a series of mental exercises. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Miss Rand,” Judy replied listlessly, lost in a mental stupor.

“You will answer the questions truthfully and honestly, and you will practice the exercises regularly. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Miss Rand.”

“And, if you should find yourself becoming warm as we progress, you may loosen an article of clothing. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Miss Rand.”

“Excellent. Now Judy, describe to me one of your women role models.”

Judy took a long, deep breath, then sighed in comfort, her body sinking back into the couch, her eyes still lost in spinning lights, and her mind open and impressionable. She spoke as though it required great labor.

“I like.....the women......on lawyer shows...... Lara Flynn Boyle......Cam.....Camren Manheim.....” she mumbled vaguely.

“These are strong women,” Ann said.

“Strong......women.....”

“Women who are comfortable with themselves.”

“Comff......comffble.”

“Judy, in every day and in every way you will find yourself becoming more powerful, and more comfortable with yourself. The qualities that you admire in these women will be discovered in you.”

“Yesssss.” Judy slurred. Eyes still staring ahead, she clumsily undone the top button upon her blouse.

Ann continued her probe. “Now Judy, what women do you find intelligent?”

“B...Brothersssss.......Sawyer...... Fr....Friedan.....”

“You find them clever, intuitive, perceptive.”

“Yes, Miss Rand.”

“Judy, in every day and in every way you will find yourself becoming more and more clever, intuitive, and perceptive.”

“Yes, Miss Rand,” Judy murmured, unbuttoning another button her blouse.

Ann continued her probing and suggestions to Judy, the afternoon sun beginning to sink into the horizon.

As the first rays of twilight began to tweak the sky, Ann’s eyes began to shine with excitement and triumph. Her current companion was in a deep and potent hypnotic trance, and was completely helpless and vulnerable. Now is when the real probing began.

Ann’s face was flushed as she quizzed Judy again. “Now Judy, tell me, what women do you think of when you want to feel naughty, sexy, sinful?”

Judy stared, lost in space and thought, as Ann continued.

“Hot, dirty, slutty? What women do you think of, Judy? What women make you hot?”

“Strip...strippers.....”

“Do strippers excite you, Judy?”

“Strippers, confident, strooooonnnnngg” Judy murmured.

“Strippers, exotic dancers, belly dancers, trance dancers, they seduce and enchant with their bodies and with movements.

“This excites you, Judy. It makes you feel hot.”

Judy swallowed slightly, eyes fogged with lust.

Ann began to slowly roll the hem of her skirt upwards, spinning the spinner as she did so.

“They are women, Judy. All women. All of whom arouse and excite you. In the presence of such a woman, a woman of power and beauty, you become aroused and obedient, lustful and submissive, willing to expand your knowledge and knowing.

“Feel HOT for me now, Judy. Hot and lusty and lusting for the beautiful, powerful woman who see before you.”

By now Judy’s blouse was open to her navel. With a supreme amount of effort, she stripped it from her shoulders. Another moment, and her plaid skirt lay in crumples at her feet.

Dazed and clad only in her Kelly green bra and panties, whisps of red pubes peeking from he mound made Ann wild with desire, a growing dark patch spreading on her skirt.

Quickly pushing her chair with one hand while deftly spinning the spinner with the other, she maneuvered herself closer to Judy, who was now leaning forward from the couch, slowly falling towards the white shag rug beneath her.

Moving the spinner off of the table lamp, Ann sent a spectrum of color over her soaked and pungent crotch, her skirt now rolled to her waist.

“Come to me Judy,” she commanded. “My cunt is your chalice, and I command you to drink deeply of it.”

Smiling dimly in response, Judy pushed open Ann’s frail legs, sighing in complete and total surrender as her thirsty mouth found Ann’s bountiful philter.

Ann came the minute Judy’s lips found her cunt, and would know that pleasure many times that day and thereafter. Slowly, and with constant repetitious commands, she conditioned her sexy serve r to be a skilled and patient cuntlapper. In the days to come Judy would find herself wanting to spend more time with this woman, and with any of her other women friends. Her mind held no worries, no obligations. She focused only on the task at hand, being an obedient and satisfied hypnoslut, who would welcome and enjoy all of her new and constant forays into erotic realms.

THE END........................