The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Serving the Seniors Part 2

17 years old Suzy somewhat skeptically looked over the small but cozy house that was owned by Mr. Murphy, her first Senior Servers senior.

It looked both welcoming and creepy at the same time. Small and with ivy covered in most parts, it looked as though it was almost part of the landscape, since most of the lawn and surrounding grass did not look as though it had been cut in some time.

But it was more than that; the house just seemed odd, as though it held secrets both exciting and repulsive.

Still, Seniors Servers was one of the most popular and desired programs at her college, and she was glad to be part of it.

Suzy thought back to the strange look that had come over her mother Judy’s face when she first asked about it.

Suzy’s mother had gone to the same college and had given birth to her shortly after graduation, her being here in the first place the result of a drunken tryst with a drunker fraternity boy who had abdicated all responsibility.

Judy had at first seemed shocked, then it faded into a pleasant sigh and smile, as though she was recalling very fond and private memories.

She would not say much more than that it would be a good experience for Suzy.

“Here goes something,” she said to herself, knocking the door’s knocker.

Suzy was surprised to see a rather handsome man of about 70 answer the door.

“Mr. Murphy? I’m Suzy, from Senior Servers.”

The older man smiled broadly, and Suzy noticed that he still had all his own teeth. “Yes, please, come in,” he said, pronouncing come in a slightly deeper tone than any other word in his welcome.

Suzy blinked as he closed the door behind her. As she suspected, the décor was about 40 years beyond her understanding, but at the same time, Mr. Murphy did have an aesthetic. His living room boasted several large bookcases that were lined with both academic and famous American novelists.

Noticing some old posters on the wall that she realized were that of Mr. Murphy as a younger man, Suzy peered at the title. “Mr. Mesmo, the Magic Magician?” she said aloud, wondering if the redundancy in the title was deliberate or accidental.

Mr. Murphy smiled again. “Yes, I was a magician in my younger years. Let me get you something to drink and you can relax and be made to understand. After all, you must be thirsty from your walk here.”

Suzy did not think that she had been thirsty at all, but it was funny that he said she was, for now she did feel thirsty. “Yes, just some water please,” she said, again wondering at the odd word phrasing of the older man.

Returning with two glasses of ice water, Mr. Murphy sat a little too close to her on the couch and handed her a glass. “To new directions,” he said, smiling again.

“Um, okay,” Suzy said, again wondering as to his word play.

As they spoke though, she found herself feeling more relaxed and at ease. It might have been because as he told her of his life experiences, Suzy found that he was actually pretty interesting.

Mr. Murphy had been through the 60s, and had even been to Southeast Asia , where he had spent time both in combat and entertaining the troops with magic shows.

She was also curious about the older technology, and had watched with genuine interest when he had shown her how record players played.

Mr. Murphy bet her $20 that she could not figure out how to use his still working rotary telephone, but she had eventually realized that one had to pick up the receiver before dialing the numbers.

She found herself looking at him in a different way. He was in pretty good shape, and his skin was still tight, and he smelled good.

When Suzy looked at him, she found herself thinking of guys she would see on old western shows on MeTV.

Although not a virgin, her experiences with boys were limited to two, and both had worn skinny jeans and were only a few years older than she.

As they talked and looked through his old albums, it turned out that Mr. Murphy had been widowed for some time, and, although he did take care of himself, did not socialize much with people of any age.

Suzy was also feeling relaxed because Mr. Murphy would occasionally remind how relaxed she was feeling, sitting on the floor, contemplating what a “party album” sounded like, the setting sun from the window bathing the nubile young brunette in a soft glow.

Suzy was a very pretty girl indeed. She had her father’s eyes and light brown complexion, with her mother’s hefty bosom and full figure.

Mr. Murphy was telling her again about how important it was for both young and older people to experience new directions, when for a second she thought she saw the image of a naked and large cock.

Shaking her head, Mr. Murphy cautiously steadied her glass. “Easy there, are you alright Suzy? Perhaps you’d like to sit on the couch. Your legs must be tired from being on the floor.”

Nodding her head in agreement with his, Suzy moved to the couch. “Tell me more about your magic shows,” she said, trying to steer the conversation away from what had just oddly flashed in her mind.

“You mean like this?” he said, handing her back one of her earrings.

Suzy gasped, then laughed. “That was great, “she said.

“Perhaps I could do one of my old routines for you? Would you not mind humoring an old man?” he said, smiling a bit sheepishly, yet at the same time knowingly.

Suzy perked up, for she had always liked magic shows. “Sure, “ she replied.

Mr. Murphy excused himself for a moment, telling Suzy that he would only be a moment and that she did not even need to think of how much fun she was going to have.

Suzy smiled. This was going to be a lot of fun.

Mr. Murphy returned, wearing the same clothes only now wearing a black cape and top hat, and carrying a large black box.

“ I started my act in after hours clubs and burlesque houses,” he said, that word completely going over Suzy’s head, “People would get their skepticism out of their system by laughing at the cliché of it, but then they would get into the act.”

He smiled somewhat wistfully, and for a brief second Suzy felt that creepy feeling again. “Of course, the pretty young assistants I had with me helped too.”

“When I went overseas, I had to amend my act, but still worked with the occasional female whenever the USO would visit.”

He started his act with the basics; card tricks and disappearing objects.

As the show progressed, Mr. Murphy, or Mr. Mesmo, as he said he would prefer that for the time being; began some really elaborate magic.

Suzy marveled at how he seemed to make objects levitate and vanish, only to reappear again.

When Mr. Mesmo said that magic had taken him into many new directions, once again Suzy saw a flash of a large naked cock in front of her, only now it was more tempting to her lips.

Suzy blinked, then blinked again. Mr. Mesmo was speaking faster now, and his hands were moving slower, and more theatrical, flowing and swimming as he pulled flowers and cards from his sleeves and her hair.

Suzy’s eyes were feeling heavy. For a moment she wondered whether everything that was happening to her was happening as it was happening, or whether it was happening because Mr. Mesmo was saying it was happening, and was it happening because he said it was happening or was he saying it was happening because it was happening; or, was he making it happen, and what was happening, and once again there was the flash of the cock in front of her dazed eyes when said that there were all kinds of magic that could take one into new directions.

Suzy’s body was starting to sway now, following his enchanting hands. Mr. Mesmo was going to show her a new direction…

Suzy curtsied to the cheering whistling crowd of enlisted men. Clad in an outfit similar to Zatana’s, she played to the crowd as Mr. Mesmo set up the next trick.

Waving his magic wand in her eyes, Mr. Mesmo was telling her how sleepy she was feeling, so sleepy, watching his magic wand moving back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. It felt good to obey.

She gasped when Mr. Mesmo told the crowd of cheering men to start humming the Marine Corps Hymn, only she was feeling that humming on her pussy.

Hundreds of men humming, her pussy on fire, her clit screaming in erotic ecstasy, Suzy shuddered, her body trembling from the erotic onslaught.

As she cried out in erotic orgasmic bliss, everything faded away….

Suzy was awake, in a way. She was still sitting on the couch, only her panties were soaked, and she felt as though she had experienced several intense orgasms in a row.

Now Mr. Mesmo was telling her that the horny feeling she was feeling was seeping into her body from the couch; sensually spreading over her pelvis, down her legs, and into her upper body.

When he said he wanted to show her more new directions, Suzy’s mesmerized mind flashed with an image of his cock in her mouth.

He was moving closer to her now, smiling knowingly, removing his shirt to reveal his older but still fit body.

“You find older men hot,” he said.

He was right. She did find older men hot.

“You are curious about older flesh.”

She was curious about older flesh.

“Older flesh is sexy flesh.”

He was right. Older flesh was sexy flesh.

He was around her now; wrapping his naked chest and arms around her body, Suzy melting into his knowing embrace, his lips and tongue already dancing delightfully in her mouth.

His hands, lips and mouth seemed to be everywhere at once, and Suzy unconsciously began to seek out his pants; unbuttoning his faded jeans to reveal his erect cock.

A new direction; or was it a nude erection?

A nude erection, like the one before her now, was what she wanted.

An older man’s cock in her mouth, like Mr. Mesmo’s.

Suzy closed her eyes and surrendered to the new direction; squeezing Mr. Mesmo’s ass as she sucked.

He was telling her how he liked it, and she liked that he was telling her. She liked being told what to do.

An older, wiser man, erotically instructing her in the ways of passionate pleasure was only natural.

It was only natural for herself to be attracted to this older, wiser, sexy man.

Suzy sighed as he deftly pulled her tee shirt over her head, her rock hard nipples already poking through the fabric of her bra, which was now on the floor with her shirt.

Mr. Mesmo’s mesmerizing mouth was kissing her breasts now.

Kissing.

Licking.

Biting.

Sucking.

Suzy felt her legs bucking when he removed her wet panties with his teeth.

When his mouth met her wet pussy, she cried out, cumming on his face and in his mouth.

Mr. Mesmo sexually subjected Suzy to new pleasure paths.

She did not know when they moved into a 69 position, but it did not matter to her.

Wrapped in his knowing arms, his cock in her mouth as he tantalizingly tongued her pussy was enough to put Suzy into an erotically altered state of craven carnal consciousness.

Now he was turning her over, and Suzy instinctively got on her hands and knees, offering her ass to him; raising it in the air, looking over her left shoulder in excitement and anticipation.

As Mr. Mesmo slowly slipped into her warm wet insides, his right hand pulling her hair as he steadied himself with the other.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

It was all too much. Suzy surrendered herself to erotic abandon; her wanton wails filling the living room as she came and came again.

She did not remember when she passed out, or was she falling into sleep?

It did not matter. She felt safe and warm with Mr. Mesmo, the sexiest older man she had ever met.

As she succumbed into sleep with a sigh, she purred and nodded at the words her older seducer was whispering in her burning ears, nuzzling in carnal contentment.

Of course she was going to visit him again.

Suzy wanted to explore as many nude erections with Mr. Mesmo.

She wanted to serve this sexy senior.

Serve.

Submit.

Surrender.

Obey.

Serving the seniors.

THE END