The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sessions

This story contains actions that are at least immoral if not improbable. It is not to be read by anyone under the age permitted by your local ordinances. If reading about mind control or sexual activity is offensive, then obviously you should not read any further. If you are still reading this and are underage, I’m going to tell your mom. If you are still reading this, expecting to be offended, then please contact your local mental health agency, as you seem to have some real problems. Everyone else, enjoy.

“Hi Mary!”

“Hi Tom!” she replied, giving him a peck on the cheek. “What kind of thingy is that?”

“It’s supposed to help you relax but it didn’t do anything for me. Take a look at it.”

“Okay”, she said dubiously. He switched it on and some lights began to strobe.

“Kind of makes you sleepy, doesn’t it?”

“Sleepy...”

“You want to sleep.”

“Sleep...”

“Listen to my voice and sleep...”

“Listen... and... Sleep...”

“Hi Mary!”

“Hi Tom”, she smiled as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

“So, did it help?”

“Did what help, Tom?”

“The machine, the sleep-aid. Oh, there it is. Here, let me turn it on for you. There. Did it help you sleep?”

“Sleep... yes, it... did...”

“So, you want to use it every night to help you sleep, right?”

“Use... every... night...”

“And you will call me to tell me you are turning it on and watching it, won’t you?”

“Call... you...”

“Because you want to hear my voice.”

“Want... to hear... your voice.”

“Sleep now.”

“Sleep...”

“Hello.”

“Hi Tom, I just turned on my... machine... and I... want... to... hear... your voice...”

“You need to hear my voice.”

“I... need... to hear... your voice...”

“You trust my voice.”

“Trust... your voice...”

“Listen to my voice. Let my voice guide you.”

“Listen...guide me...”

“Hello?”

“Oh, Tom, thank goodness you’re home. I just needed to hear your voice so bad. There, I just turned on the... sleep... aid... and I... needed... your voice... to... guide me... needed... your voice...”

“You’ll do anything to hear my voice, won’t you?”

“Anything... need to... hear... your voice. Anything...”

“You trust my voice, so you will do what my voice says, won’t you?”

“Trust... your voice... yes, will... do what... your voice... says...”

“Obeying my voice is the only way to hear my voice. You want to hear my voice.”

“Yes... want... need... to hear... your voice...”

“You want to obey my voice so you can hear it.”

“Yes... obey... your voice... so I... can... hear it...”

“Listen and obey my voice.”

“Listen... and... obey... your voice...”

“Hello?”

“Tom, it’s Mary. Oh, it’s sooo good to hear your voice! I could just sit and listen to you all night! Hang on, I’m turning my sleep-aid on. Yes, I love to listen... to your voice... telling... me... what... to do... obeying... your voice... I want... to listen... and... obey... your voice...”

“You obey my voice without question.”

“Obey... with... without... question...?”

“If you question my voice, you will not hear my voice anymore. Do you want that?”

“No... no... need... your voice...”

“Then you will obey my voice...?”

“Yes...”

“You obey my voice without question.”

“Without... question... I... obey... your voice... without question...”

“Good girl. It makes you happy to obey my voice.”

“Happy... to obey... your voice.”

“You love to obey my voice.”

“Love... to obey... your voice...”

“Nothing is more important than obeying my voice.”

“Nothing... more important... obey... your voice...”

“Obey.”

“Obey...”

“Hello, Mary?”

“Hi Tom! Oh, I just love hearing your voice! It makes me feel so good to hear your voice! Hang on, let me get, um, there it is. I just turned on my... sleep aid... and I feel good... so good... to hear your voice...”

“Tell me how it makes you feel good, Mary.”

“Ummmm, it feels... good, like... right now... when you told me... to tell you. I... like it when, when you... tell me... what to do. Tell me... what to do... Tom. Make me... feel happy... please.”

“Take off your top, Mary.”

“Um, Okay. Hang on. Oh, oh, it feels... so good... to obey... yesss... tell me... to obey again, please...”

“Strip, Mary. Obey me and strip.”

“Yes... um, gotta... put the... phone down... umm, yes... yes... strip... obey...”

“Are you naked, Mary?”

“Yess... and it felt... so good... to strip... and obey...”

“Start playing with your nipple, Mary. Make it hard. Listen and obey my voice, Mary.”

“Listen... and obey... play with my... nipple... feels good... to obey...”

“You get horny when you obey my voice.”

“Get... horny... when I... obey... your voice...”

“Very horny.”

“Very... horny...”

“Hello.”

“Hey handsome...”

“Hello, Mary.”

“Hello yourself. My sleep-aid is turned on, just like I am for you... ummm... talk to me... tell me what... to do...”

“You’ll do anything to hear my voice, won’t you?”

“Yes... anything... to hear... your voice...”

“You belong to my voice, don’t you?”

“Belong... to your voice... I belong... to your voice...”

“And I own my voice, don’t I?”

“You own... your voice...”

“So if I own my voice, and you belong to my voice, then you belong to me, don’t you?”

“Yes... yes... you own... your voice... I belong to... your voice... I... belong... to you...”

“I own you.”

“You... own... me...”

“You are my property.”

“I... am... your... property...”

“I own you, like a Master owns a slave.”

“You... own me... like... a Master... owns... a slave...”

“You are my slave.”

“I am... your... slave...”

“I am your Master.”

“You are... my... Master...”

“Hi Mary!”

“Tom! Hmmmm!” she gave him a very hot kiss with a lot of tongue, while rubbing her crotch against his trousers. Her sheer t-shirt and short skirt made it clear she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“Sorry I can’t stay long.”

“But Tom”, she pouted, “it’s so very cold tonight and I need to keep warm. This...” as she removed her t-shirt, “...just won’t help. And this skirt, well, oops, silly me, it just fell off. Now what am I going to do. Tom, you’ve got to help me stay warm...” She turned her back to him and backed up against his chest. She took his left hand and placed it over one of her hard nipples. She placed his right hand on her pussy and began to gently rub herself with his hand. “Oh, that’s so much warmer, Tom. How can I ever thank you? Just say the word...”

“Are you offering to be my slut tonight, Mary?”

“Um, not just tonight, but any night you want me, I’ll be your slut, Tom. Anything you want me to be, I’ll do it. Um, Tom, that cock of yours feels real good against my ass. I’ll bet it would feel better sliding into my cunt, honey. I can give it a good home...”

“You’re talking like a fucking slave, Mary.”

“I am a fucking slave, baby. I’m your fucking slave. I’ll do anything to make my Master happy! You just... command... me with that sexy voice of yours and your fucking slave obeys her Master, without question. Command me, Master, command me! I want to obey your voice!”

“Ever been fucked in the ass, slave?”

“No, Master.”

“Do you want to be fucked in the ass?”

“No, Master.”

“Is your cunt wet?”

“Oh, yes, Master! Please fuck me!”

“You’re going to bend over, reach between your legs and take some of your pussy juice and oil your ass. Then you are going to spread your ass cheeks wide and beg me to ram your ass. Aren’t you?”

“Yes, Master.” Mary did as he commanded, moaning in pleasure as she fingered herself to get plenty of lubrication for her ass. Then she bent over, spread her legs wide, reached back and opened her asscheeks. She looked over her shoulder as she cooed, “Master... please fuck your slave’s ass. I... need... need it so bad.”

“Good morning, slut.”

“Good morning, Master. Oh, Master’s cock is so hard. May your slave suck on her Master’s cock before mounting it and being fucked by the hottest Master in the world?”

“No, just mount it, bitch.”

“Yes, Master. Ohhhh, Master’s cock feels so good in my hot hungry pussy. Uh, yes... oh, yes... feels so good... oh, yes, Master, squeeze my tits... use me... enjoy me... yes...”

“So, Mary, when is your younger daughter coming home?”

“Later... today... Master... oh, you... feel so... good pounding... into my... hot cunt... ohhh, yes.”

“Do you think she’d like it if I fucked her cunt while she ate your pussy, slave?”

“Um, no, uh, I don’t... that is... it’s not...”

“Mary, remember your sleep-aid so you can sleep and obey.”

“I, ah... sleep... and... obey...”

“Your daughter has trouble sleeping.”

“My daughter... has... trouble sleeping... yes...”

“You will help her, using the sleep-aid.”

“Will... help her... using... the... sleep-aid.”

“You will teach her, just like your Master taught you.”

“Teach her... like... Master... taught me...”

“Are you a happy slave?”

“Yes, Master... very happy... slave...”

“Don’t you want your daughter to be as happy as you?”

“Yes, Master... want her... to be... happy...”

“Then you must teach her to be my slave so she can be happy.”

“Must teach her... to be... Master’s... slave... to be... happy...”

“Teach your daughter to sleep and obey your Master.”

“Teach... my daughter... to sleep... and obey... Master...”

“In here, Master. Your surprise is in here.”

“Mary, what could you have in... oh.”

“Isn’t she beautiful, Master? I’ve spent all week training her to want to spend the rest of her life as your eager, fucking slave. Nothing else matters to her, does it, honey?”

“No, Mistress. Mistress had me and raised me so I could be my Master’s fuck toy. Master, please use me. I’ve been waiting my whole life to be fucked by my Master! Please fuck your slave...”

“Sweetie, be a good little slut and get on all fours like I taught you. Oh, good girl. Now beg our Master for what you hope will happen now.”

“Master, please fuck my tight, hot cunt while I eat my Mistress’s pussy. Mistress will lick Master’s balls and cock while you fuck your new slut. Please fuck your new slave, I need my Master in me so bad...”

As he mounted his new toy, he heard beneath him:

“Master, my older daughter comes home for a visit next week...”