The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seven (The Coven and the Warlock)

(MFFFFFF,ff,oral,anal,inc,magic)

Chapter 1 The Making of a Coven

It all started out innocently enough. My twin sisters Julie and Sandra and some of her friends wanted to be witches, they wanted to form a coven. We were all pretty much in the loser crowd. The girls in our crowd were not ugly; there was just something wrong with all of them. My twin sisters were kind of chubby; they had pretty faces with light brown hair. Then there was Carmen a Hispanic girl who could speak Spanish and English. She was really tall almost six feet tall and skinny, pretty tall for a ninth grader and she had no interest in basketball. Zoe was probably the prettiest, she had red hair and pale skin but she had a really bad acne problem that would flare up and would left pock marks on her face to remind everyone of past flare-ups. Jessica was fat with blond hair. The last was Saouri, a pure Japanese girl that grew up in the states and could speak fluent Japanese and English. She was tiny with buckteeth that she was trying to fix with braces. They had been friends since elementary school. I became friends with them all in seventh grade, even though I am a year younger than my twin sisters we were in the same grade (9th). Well maybe not friends; I got to hang out with them because I had no friends of my own except them. I (Jason) myself was very plain looking, about 5′ 5″ tall and very skinny. I was shy around everybody but my family and my sister’s friends, but even then I was not Mr. Personality.

The idea for the coven became serious when my sisters found an old book at the library. The book was beat up and the library was giving away along with a lot of other books. For weeks my sisters would hold up in their room, read the old tome and call their friends discussing it in hushed voices. This was happening right at the end of the school year, just in time for summer. I really did not notice the change; sometimes they would act this way when one of the girls had a crush on someone. I also was involved in an online game where you fight monsters and could be a hero that is what I really wanted to be was strong and dashing.

One evening I was depressed because the game I was playing was off-line for maintenance, so I popped a movie in the VCR called “The Craft”. The movie was about some evil sexy teenage witches. My sisters came in later and joined me; it was one of their favorite movies. When the movie was over, my sister looked at me like they were thinking about asking me something. They just looked at me, it was disturbing and I got very uncomfortable and finally asked them what they wanted. Julie thought for a second more and stuttered out that they needed my help with something. Sure I said anything to keep them from looking at me like that. Both of them sighed and told me that they had found a book on how to become a coven. My interest was peaked, I immediately though of all the sexy and evil things that movies and books always describe about witches. Again, I said sure I would help but how could I, I thought covens were all female. Sandra blushed and Julie said we need a sacrifice. Hey wait a minute I do not want to be killed, I said. Julie immediately said it not that kind of sacrifice. We need the seed of a virgin male. Again my interest was peaked and how do you get that I asked. Sandra spoke up this time; first you have to promise that you will not talk to anyone about this even if you decide not to do it. I promised and they told me everything about the ritual that was to be performed.

To tell you the truth, I had actually forgot about the conversation that night. Things had gotten busy, for me at least with the end of school a week away and I played my computer fantasy game every night. The night of the last day of school my sisters came to my room at 10 PM (that was our bedtime). What are you girls doing in here I said as I huddled under my covers; I had been dreaming of Xena the warrior princess and stroking my penis. They closed the door behind them and sat on my bed. Sandra said do you still want to do the ritual with us? Yes, I stammered you really want to do it? Julie said well of course we do. Mom told us that dad and her were leaving for the weekend next week and we would have to fend for ourselves. Mom wanted to know if we could take care of ourselves or would she need to hire a baby sitter. The girls had told mom we would be all right for a weekend. Sandra said that would be when we would do the ritual. The twins left after that and I finished stroking my self off to thoughts of the ritual.

The rest of the weekend and week were uneventful. The girls did not speak about the ritual again. Truly, I did not believe it was going to happen, but I stroked myself off every night thinking about it anyway. Friday came and my parents gave us phone numbers and emergency money and extracted promises from all three us to be responsible. The twins and I all agreed to their wishes and waved as they drove off. After our parents were out of sight, Julie immediately ran into the house. Sandra grabbed my arm and told me that Julie was setting up the basement and that I should lay down and rest. Sandra had explained before that the ritual would be very draining. I smiled at the thought of draining, but agreed and went to my room to lay down. I must have dozed off because it was almost dark when Julie came to get me.

My head was all fuzzy with that sleepy feeling (I might not have gone through with it if I was thinking clearly), as Julie led me down into the basement. I was a little shocked at how much different the basement looked. Black curtains had been hung around the room concealing the concrete walls. The only light was from seven candles dispersed throughout the room. On the floor was a circled pentagram, drawn in white chalk. My job was to strip naked and stand in the middle of the pentagon that was in the middle of the pentagram. My sister left, as had been agreed upon earlier and I stripped and stepped into the center of the pentagon. I had just started thinking that this might be a mistake when Julie, Sandra, Carmen, Zoe, Jessica and Saouri walked out from behind the curtains. In one voice they said a foreign word and a white flash filled the pentagon I was standing in. Some how I knew I was trapped, I did not think that we were actually going to do this much less believe that it might work. I do not know if I could speak or not because I was too freaked to even try. Each girl was wearing a different colored robe, Jessica was wearing white, Carmen purple, Zoe green, Saouri blue, Julie red, and Sandra orange. As each girl entered the pentagram they let their robes fall to the ground. First was Carmen with her flat chest and tall lanky body, she moved to the point behind me. Next was Zoe with her shiny golden red hair and pale skin to my right. Then Julie, my chubby brown hair sister to my left. Next was the other twin sister Sandra to my right front. Then Saouri to my left front with her long black hair and frail little body and finally Jessica with her fat body and her big sagging breasts, she stepped into the pentagon with me.

Again the girls said another foreign word and the pentagram filled with a flash of green light momentarily blinding me. I was thinking to myself that they were well practiced. So far no one had giggled or missed a cue, impressive for a group 9th grade girls with a naked boy in the room. I felt Carmen , as she came up from behind me, fondle my penis. I was unable to turn and look at her. My penis was still soft but with Carmen touching it started to grow. Carmen stepped back and Zoe’s hand replaced Carmen’s and then Julie’s hand was there, then Sundra’s hand, then Saouri’s and finally Jessica’s hand. Now my penis was rigid. It stood six inches tall, but alittle slim, from all the attention it had received. Jessica’s hand fell away from my penis.

In unison the girls said another foreign word and the pentagram flashed red. This is when Jessica kneeled on the floor and grabbed my penis with both of her hands. She looked up at me for a moment and then put the head of my penis into her mouth. It was so warm and wet, I could see her lips wrapped around my penis and the top of her blond head. At first Jessica just held it in her mouth. Then I could feel her tongue moving around the head. I let out a sigh as she pleasured me. She moved her head along my shaft until I felt the head hit the back of her throat. At the same time, she used her hands to fondle my balls and legs. Then Jessica started to rock her head back and forth each time ramming the head of my penis deeper into her throat. I was grunting now, it felt great. I wanted to grab her head but I was unable to move my arms. Each stroke of her mouth sent waves of pleasure through me radiating out through my penis, arms, legs and head. Her nose was hitting my belly as she sucked and swallowed my penis on each stroke.

I could feel my orgasm building now. I could not pull my attention away from Jessica sucking on my penis but I could hear heavy breathing coming from all directions. Then it hit me, it was the strongest orgasm I every felt. Jessica swallowed the first blast, it felt like she was sucking the life out of me, it felt so amazing it was almost painful. She pulled her mouth off me and the second blast was equally strong orgasm, this one hit her in the face. Then another blast just as strong blast of sperm hit her breasts as she fell back and then another struck her belly and thighs. They just kept coming for a total of seven times, each blast made me weaker and weaker. Jessica was covered with my come, it was in her hair, on her face, belly and legs. Before this, I had never came one seventh of the cum that was on her body now. I was delirious, my knees were weak, and my heart was pounding. I do not know how I stayed on my feet. As I stood there each girl, one at a time, came over and kissed first Jessica and then me on the lips then left the pentagram. When I looked at each girl as she kissed me; I noticed something different about them. There skin glowed or some thing; I can not explain it but there was something different about each one. After Jessica and I were kiss by the last girl she stood up and kissed me, her lips were sticky and tasted like power. When she left the pentagram the pentagram exploded into darkness and I collapsed.

The next day I woke up in my bed. Julie was sitting there next to me, smiling. She seemed thinner and she radiated health and beauty. It seemed as if she felt the opposite of the way I did. I felt battered and bruised. My legs, my arms, my penis and my head felt drained of life. I felt so weak, I could not keep my eyes open and then I passed out again.