The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seven

The Ritual has been completed. Now the ramification of playing with magic has to be dealt with. The relationship between the seven participants will change. Please enjoy the on going saga of The Seven.

Chapter 2 (A)

The Making of a Warlock

When I woke up for the second time, it was to Julie’s sad and worried face. I was still feeling weak so I was unable to sit up. She looked even more different. Her face was flawless, no acne or little pox scares. Her hair was shinier and healthier looking than before. She was so slim, it was hard to believe she was every chubby. I asked what was wrong. She told me that there was a problem, well two but the first definitely out ways the second. Feeling helpless, I said it worked didn’t it? Oh yes it worked. In some ways better than we expected. What do you mean I asked. Well not only did we become a coven that can cast spells together or a part, but are bodies are becoming healthier. Yes I said you are looking very beautiful, but what is the problem. She looked into my eyes and said you are dying. At first I was in shock, I asked how long have I been here like this. I think about a week, she commented. Carmen read your body and says you will only get weaker until you are dead. I choked back a sob, in as strong a voice as I could I asked her what was the second problem. Julie smiled sadly and said to keep our coven powers, once you are dead we will have to find another sacrifice. I took a deep breath and said I do not think you should do that. It is OK we do not plan on doing that again. But we have to cast another big spell to save you and the coven. Well, what is it I said. For now let us just say it is all or nothing for all of us. I thought to myself what does she mean for all of us. That is enough for now she said, the next time you wake up Carmen will be here to start the spell. With that she snapped her fingers and I was asleep.

When I woke up this time it was Carmen that was in my room. Carmen said a foreign word and suddenly I felt strong enough to sit up on my bed. Carmen looked different as well. She did not seem so lanky as before and she seemed to have filled out a little more. Her face, as was Julie’s, was flawless, the same face but there were no blemishes. Before we start I wanted to thank you for helping us with this and I am totally willing to do whatever it takes to bring you back to us, Carmen told me. She smiled at me and before I could ask her a question, I felt my penis get hard. Do you want to see my breast she asked? Yes I stammered. I saw them at the ritual but this would be up close. She ripped open her blue shirt and exposed her breasts and her smooth tan belly. Carmen was beautiful. Her long dark hair hung over her shoulders. Her breasts were small, round and firm with little areolas with beautiful brown colored nipples sticking out. You can touch them she told me as she sat down close to me on the bed. I reached up with my hand but it took a lot of effort and my hand started to tremble. When Carmen saw my difficulty she leaned into me, pressing her breast into my mouth. I immediately started to suck on her nipple. Yes, Jason that feels so good she said. I continued to suck and nibble on her breast, using my tongue to flick and to make little circles. She moaned as she ran her hand down my stomach. She grabbed hold of my penis, causing me to pause from sucking her breast. Do not stop, she said as she started to stroke my shaft. Her hand was cool against my penis. It felt great, she stroked faster and I felt strength pouring into me as well as extreme pleasure. With this new strength I pulled her head down to mine and kissed a girl for the first time.

Her lips were soft and had the taste of grape. I drove my tongue into her mouth to taste her even more. Her mouth was hot and delicious and strong of grape. We fought with our tongues as she continued to stroke my penis even faster. I wanted to make her feel the same as I was feeling and with that thought she moaned into my mouth and stroked me even harder. The more she stroked the more she moaned. I could tell now she was now feeling the way I was, every stroke on my penis was bring pleasure to both of us. I could feel the pressure building up and so could she. When I started to explode she pulled her mouth away from my lips and brought her face close my penis. The first spurt hit her on the neck and chin, she put her lips around the head of my penis, which sent chills through my whole body and the second spurt went into her throat. She continued to suck my penis and with every spurt her body convulsed with the same pleasure as mine. I passed out again this time with the vision of Carmen licking my stomach and penis clean of cum.

I woke up with a start; Zoe was in the room with me. While I was focusing in on her face framed by her golden red hair, Zoe’s licked her lips. My penis immediately jumped to attention. If the change in Julie’s and Carmen’s face was noticeable then Zoe’s was miraculous. All the damage done to her face due to her major acne problems was gone. She was stunning. Zoe’s freckled face and pale skin was probable the most naturally beautiful face that I had ever since in a person. Like the other girls she wore no make-up but now she did not need it. She told me that she want to thank me for my sacrifice and what she was going to do for me to day would never even begin to pay me back for what I had given her. I do not mind, I said seeing you so beautiful is payment enough. At that moment I was being truthful; I could have look at her face forever. Jason, she paused and then said I truly would be happy to wear you mark. My mark I thought? But before I could respond she pulled off the tight white T-shirt she was wearing and exposed her medium sized breast and pale freckled stomach to me. She had small pink areolas and little eraser sized nipples that were standing at attention. Zoe’s stomach had a slight smooth curve right down to her denim skirt. She reached under her skirt and pulled a pair of skimpy white panties down and kick them off. Then Zoe jump up on to the bed, her face in my crotch and knees straddling my chest.

Do you like what you see she asked? Before I could answer she engulfed my penis with her slick mouth. Her hands slid around my ass cheeks and massaged them as she pushed her mouth down around my throbbing shaft. I had never seen a pussy up close before. So with my renewed strength, I reached my hands up to spread and moved Zoe’s delicate pussy lips around with my fingers. When I saw my hands, they looked different maybe bigger or something but my mind went quickly back to this beautiful pussy that was suspended over my head. I touched a little knob of pink flesh at the top of her opening and she moaned around my penis that was imbedded in her mouth. She raised up off me almost squatting on my face. I could feel the cool air on my throbbing penis. Jason, she said Carmen told me that she could feel what you were feeling. How did that happen? I thought for a moment and I told her, I said to myself that Carmen was making me feel so good and I wanted her to feel the same way. Could you do the same thing for me? Zoe asked. I said sure if you try to do the same for me.

With that she took my penis back into her hot mouth. I could feel her throat muscles swallowing the head of my penis. I thought to myself that I wish that Zoe was feeling what she was doing to me. With that though Zoe began to moan as she slid her tongue under the head of my penis while totally engulfing me. It was sensational. Zoe slide her body down so her pussy was pushed up against my chin. Her smell was overwhelming. Zoe ‘s fragrance was of peaches, sweet peaches. I almost could not control my tongue; I quickly stabbed my tongue into her slit. Immediately I felt a strong tingling throughout my body. It was a different sensation than the feeling of Zoe’s mouth, tongue and hands were during to me that was more of a blunt sensation. The more I probed with my tongue the stronger the tingling became. I was in heaven, I could feel this blunt or blanket pleasure from her mouth and this tingling or stinging pleasure that I was giving to her pussy. This multiple pleasure was building up inside of both us when her body went stiff; it was almost like a shotgun going off in my brain. My orgasm was more like a cannon that followed shortly after. You know the difference between the two but it is difficult to describe. I shot off in her throat and she had a spasm in my mouth filling it with a sweet peachy fluid. Zoe milked my penis of sperm with her throat sending jolts of electricity through me with each spurt. I sucked and licked her knob until I could take it no more.

I did not pass out immediately, so I asked Zoe if she liked what I did. Yes it was great she said through her panting breath. What mark of mine will you wear I asked as she licked my shrinking penis. She slowly turned and faced me still straddling me but now on my stomach. I could feel her pussy leaking juices on to my stomach. Look; see you have marked me, she said. I looked where she was pointing and there was a small bright green scorpion on the right side of her pelvis. I think it is time for you to rest she said. Wait I said I am feeling stronger. I just do what the twins say and she snapped her fingers and I was asleep.

The Seven (part 2)

Chapter 2 (B)

The Making of a Warlock

When I woke up this time I was all alone in the room. I had not seen my parents since they left for their weekend, who knows how long ago. I would have to ask Sandra or Julie about that the next time I saw them. The door opened to my room and Saouri came in. She was a more full bodied Saouri than I remembered even though she was still not much over 4′0′ tall. She still wore braces but her teeth were straight now. Saouri had pale flawless skin but it was different from Zoe’s skin color. Zoe’s skin was a pink tone where as Saouri’s was more of an olive tone. She open up her white button up shirt with a shy smile on her face. Saouri had little brown nipples and small round mounds for breasts. I am sorry Jason, I have nothing to show you in the breast department she said. You are so wrong I said. They are very beautiful and it is an honor that you show them to me. She giggled and jumped on the bed. Do you really like them she asked me demurely? She asked as she teasingly shook her chest. My penis started to stir and Saouri grabbed my penis through the sheet. Yes, I yelp you have very pretty breasts and nipples and I am going to chew on them right now. Her pretty little round face smiled with delight and her braces sparkled in her mouth as she held me down with her little hands on my chest.

Carmen and Zoe had said you were changing, but seeing your body is amazing Saouri said. I am changing I said. I took a moment to look at myself. My chest and arms were larger and my stomach was flat and I could see that my abs were starting to develop. What does my face look like I asked. You look more like a man, there is no acne or scares or blemishes. I think you look very handsome now, Saouri said. Just like you I said, you are so beautiful, and you smell of chocolate. Kiss me so I can taste you I demanded. She quickly complied with my request. She pressed her wide flat soft lips against mine and stuck her little tongue into my mouth. The flavor of chocolate took over my senses. I pulled her tiny body on top of me. Her hard little nipples dragged across my chest. I ran my hands across her bubble ass. I grabbed her butt and massaged her firm cheeks. She moaned breathlessly into my mouth; I jabbed my tongue into her mouth and sucked on her chocolate flavored tongue. Saouri tasted so good I could have ate her. I adjusted my hand so I could move her pleated skirt out of the way. I ran my hand across her pussy. I was surprised to find out she was wearing no panties. She was moaning into my mouth as I circled her little knob with my finger. She was already wet, I gently push a finger inside her. Saouri’s walls contracted on my finger, making my finger feel like it was being squeezed. I pushed my finger deeper into her, she was so tight. I could not imagine fitting my penis into without hurting her. As if she could read my mind she straddled my hips and sat up onto her heels. My penis was resting against her mound. I could feel her juices running on to shaft. She had a little strip of black hair, maybe a half an inch wide and an inch long, just above her clitoris; she was cleanly-shaven everywhere else.

Saouri was so tiny sitting on me. I do not want to hurt you are sure you want to? I asked. Yes, she gasped as she ran her slit across my shaft. There is no one else I would want to be my first. It will be my first time to I said, I might not be very good. Then we will have to practice until we are good she giggled.Saouri raised up and guided my penis to her slit. She rubbed the head of my penis against her pussy and then let her weight push me into her. Saouri yelped a little as the head lodged into her. She was so tight but she was very wet. My penis was bigger than it use to be, maybe an inch longer and it was a lot thicker than the night of the ritual. My size did not stop Saouri attempts. She rocked forward and back, driving me even deeper into her. At first the pressure of her pussy was uncomfortable, but the deeper my penis got into her the more incredible it felt. I thought to myself that I wanted her to feel what I was feeling. This caused a loud moan to escape through her lips. About 5 minutes of her rocking and grunting on my penis, she had got about three inches of me into her. I could feel my orgasm building up. The closer I got to my orgasm, the more she started to thrash around. This thrashing drove her deeper and caused her to squeal. The sight of her little body impaled on my shaft and her long black hair flailing around her face was incredible. I went over the edge and I shot my first load in to her. She bounced when she felt my orgasm hit her body and she slumped over my chest. Her breathing was coming in ragged bursts. My second and third blast shot even more cum into her little pussy. She was still about three inches away from taking all of me into her; she had gotten about four inches into her.

Saouri caught her breath with her head nestled in my neck. Thank you for giving me your orgasm. You felt good inside me she said but I was not going to orgasm on my own. You made this an awesome first time for me. No, thank you Saouri, I never though I would ever have sex before the ritual, I said and you made it glorious experience. If you want we will do it until you orgasm on your own. Do not worry Jason we will do it every possible way in the future. Do not tell any body, but I think I love you. She put her finger on my lips before I could speak. Do not say you love me too, wait until you feel it to, she said. O.K.. Kiss me you beautiful girl. I went to sleep with my penis lodged in her pussy and her mouth clasped to mine.

Julie was the next to show up in my room. I told her I had some questions I needed answered before we got started. Yes little brother she told me. If I can, I’ll answer your questions. Why have I not seen Mom or Dad since I have been sick? I asked. We put a spell on them to think that everything is fine, she said. They almost act as if we do not exist. Why do you keep putting me to sleep, I asked. The spell requires you to be with one of us each day, we cannot afford you to mess up the order or not be here. Your body is also going through changes and you need to gain strength after each part of the spell. You know the girls are very susceptible to you. What do you mean I asked. You helped make us what we are and what we are making you binds us all together forever. What are you doing to me? We are making you are defender, a Warlock more and less. Look at yourself Jason, you are becoming powerful, but you will be bound to us as we will be bound to you. Why do you all have these incredible scents? It is a byproduct of the spell, I can not smell myself, she said. You smell of apples and cinnamon I said. Well, enough of this question and answer bit, I hear great things about you and the changes you have made in the girls are incredible. You want to be with me, you are my sister I asked? I think we are more and less all family now, even if the spell did not require it I could hardly stop myself from wanting to be with you she told me.

With that statement, she pulled me close and enveloped me with her scent. Her light brown hair dragged across my shoulders as I kissed my sister with passion. I was tried of the girls controlling the action, so with strength a couple of weeks ago I would have never of dream of having I swung her on to her back. I ripped her orange button up shirt open and exposed her beautiful breasts. She had little light brown nipples that were already hard. I reached down and unbutton her jeans, pulling both her jeans and panties down. Julie had a patch of triangle shaped light brown hair between her legs. Take me Jason she said, I want this so bad. I had a different plan. I lowered my face to pussy, and started to lap at her beautiful pussy. It was so tasty. The apple and cinnamon flavor was great. I spread her lips around with my tongue, bumping her little knob with my nose. It was fun taking in her scent and causing her to moan. I flicked my tongue across her clitoris and felt her wiggle underneath me. I started to attack her clitoris with flicks and by sucking it until she started panting. I was almost ready to stop when she went stiff and seemed to stop breathing. Her hips started bucking up into my face and lots of fragrant juices were spilling on to my tongue.

Julie was holding my head tight and moaning my name. I pull myself up along her body and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Julie returned the kiss with even more apple cinnamon flavored passion than before. I position my penis between her legs, I reached down and put my penis at the base of her slit. She pulled away from my mouth and said be gentle you will be my first. You are somebody I would never hurt Julie, you are my sister. I push the head into her and she gasped. I felt an impediment and with a hard shove I was past it and Julie dug her nails into my arms. I am sorry I said as I drove my penis even deeper into her. She was tight and wet; I wanted to get as deep as I could before I came. I was feeling great; the grip her pussy had on my penis was incredibly exciting. I thought that she should be feeling what I was feeling. She jerked into me when she felt my pleasure. To my surprise I could feel her intense pleasure as well. This information caused me to push even farther into her. The pleasure we were both feeling was overwhelming. I could feel her orgasm washing over both of us. She started to shake under me, but I wanted to get even deeper into Julie. I gave one more powerful thrust, which sent me into orgasm. I started to spurt a powerful load into Julie when she went limp. I was concerned for her but my body just kept thrusting into her. I kept shooting off into her and she again was back with me. She smiled at me and said I am glad you are my brother. With that she ran her hand over my face and I slumped against her chest.

When I woke up I knew something was wrong. My heart was racing somebody was hurt. I went for the door but my body froze two feet from the door. I was in a panic; I had to do something. I was in a rage now I knew it was Carmen. She was in danger or hurt and I knew she needed me. I put my fist in the wall it went in and came out as smooth as butter. I could see now why I could not leave. There was a blue light surrounding the room, every time I try to move past an area that it was shining in, it would flare up and I could go no further. I started to yell; I could feel the room start to shake. I blacked out.

The Seven (part 2)

Chapter 2 (C)

The Making of a Warlock

I woke up pooled in sweat. Jessica was in the room. My heart had slowed, but the rage was still there. I knew that Carmen was safe, still my body wanted to punish something. I could see that Jessica was scared. All she had on was an oversized light blue button up shirt. She had changed immensely. Before she was huge and now she was petite. I would not have been surprised if she had lost fifty pounds, except for her huge breasts. What happened to Carmen, Where is Carmen, Is Carmen OK, I yelled at Jessica? Carmen is OK she stammered. She was in a car accident. She is at home and is resting, nothing is wrong with her. I was flooded with some relief. I looked at Jessica; again I could see that she was terrified. I looked around the room and it was destroyed, there was nothing that was not broken.

I am sorry Jessica I said. I was just so worried about Carmen. I will not hurt you I promised. I know Jason she told me. But you are so big now, so much different from what you use to be. You are so angry, I still can feel it. You need a release, I am that release. That is why I am so afraid, she said. You do not have to do anything, If you do not want to; I would understand, I told her. She smiled at me. I want to be with you even more. I know you will protect me, if need be. This will be a gift that we will both enjoy. I will not ask you to be gentle, you need to release all your angry into me. She said a foreign word, I do not know how but I knew it meant release. I rushed over to her and literally tore her shirt from her body. Her large tan breasts no longer sagged; they stood up high on her chest, defying gravity with little pink nipples on top. I grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her up and savagely kissed her strawberry flavored mouth. I threw her onto the bed with her thick firm round ass pointing into the air. I moved in behind her; my penis sticking straight out. I position myself behind her with my hands on her hips; I rammed my self into her sopping wet pussy. I heard her yelp. It is OK, she said, just do it. I could not have stopped even if I had tried. I rammed hard and fast into Jessica’s incredibly tight pussy. I got farther inside Jessica than the other girls; I could feel my balls slapping into her with each stroke. When my orgasm started to build I though please make her feel only my orgasm. She relaxed under me but I just kept thrusting into her. Then I released, all the angry flooded out of me. I shot sperm into her for what seemed like forever. I kept squirting into her, and she bucked her ass into me. I slumped onto her back, I am so sorry Jessica. I never wanted to hurt you, I said. It is OK baby, It is OK baby, It is OK baby she repeated until I was asleep.

I woke up feeling strong. There was no one in the room and the room was no long destroyed. It was like someone had fixed the damage I caused while I was a sleep. I decide it was time to see the changes that my body had made. I made my way to the bathroom to check out my new physique in the mirror. I thought I was prepared, but how could I be. I had grown to a full six feet tall. My frame was massive; I had muscle every where and they were well defined and proportioned to fit my height. I carried very little, if any body fat. My skin was a deep bronze color. I also had tattoos on my belly, five to be exact. A white scorpion in the center of my abdomen, a purple one directly above the white one, a green scorpion in the middle to the right, a red scorpion in the middle and to the left, the lower left was a blue scorpion. I knew it was missing two scorpions, the orange one representing Sandra and mine. After studying my body, I checked out my face. It looked strangely familiar but it was like looking at a stranger. My skin was clear of pimples and pockmarks. My teeth were white and straight. My eyes were a darker green and seemed to sparkle. My hair was no longer greasy and stringy; it was light brown, wavy, clean and healthy. I was now a very handsome man-child. I guess the most impressive thing to me was my penis. I knew I was average in size before but now; my penis was six inches when It was soft and much thicker than what I had before the ritual. After getting a grasp on my new body: I started to flex my muscles. For someone who has gained muscle this is very exciting and I was very excited about it.

I heard a woman’s voice exclaim Jason, where are you, which woke me from my admiration of my new body. I rushed out of the bathroom to find a frantic Sandra. What is wrong? I said. How did you leave your bed? Sandra asked. What do you mean? I questioned. Don’t worry, I, I was just shocked not to find you in your bed. Wow you look amazing she exclaimed. Thank you I self-consciously replied. Sandra ripped open her blue button up shirt and said how do I look. I was speechless. Julie her twin was slim but in a soft curvy way. Sandra on the other hand was a lean muscled machine. Her stomach muscles were rippling and her medium sized breasts were firm and round. When Sandra turned I saw her perfectly round ass. It hit me then what my last sex act was to be; I was going to take Sandra in the ass. My hardening penis jerked to attention upon this revelation. When Sandra finished turning around, she saw that I was fully erect. She smiled and said I see that you like how I look. My god Sandra you are a vision. Stop with the poetic stuff and kiss your sister, she said. I moved in close and wrapped my arm around her beautiful body. Her flesh was firm and soft all at once. My lips and tongue brushed her face as I searched for her mouth. When our lips my tongue was inside her hot moist mouth. Sandra tasted of orange and I sucked on her tongue to get more of her flavor. Her hands roamed my back and shoulders, kneading and squeezing as they moved. God Jason you have changed and for the better she said as she gasped for air.

What, you don’t go for the hundred pound weakling type, I teased. All I know is I never looked at you that way before but now you are stunning, Sandra complimented. Stop, you are making me blush I laughed back at her. What is the plan for today? I asked. I wanted to find out if my guess was correct. Sandra looked at me quizzically; I am glad you asked. This is a little different and difficult to say. Oh really and why is that, I mean I have already had sex with one sister and four of her closest friends what could be more difficult than that? I said as I smiled at her. Like you didn’t have fun you bastard, Sandra said as she swatted at my chest playfully. Yeah, yeah just spill it, I said, no need to be shy now. Sandra blushed, a deep red and said you have to fuck me in the ass that is if you want too. I couldn’t contain my excitement; I was almost jumping up and down. Right this way, I said as I waved my arm towards the bed. Sandra got serious for a second and said remember this is my first time and this would not have been my first choice. I tried to contain some of my excitement and solemnly said I promise to make it as good for you as it is for me. I love you Sandra and I will try make it a pleasant experience for you.

Then it struck me, Jessica is she OK? I asked with a rush. I was wondering if you were going to ask about her, she replied. I am such a jerk, is she OK I asked again. Yes Jessica is, even though her experience was a little rougher than the other girls. Jessica said, it was a good experience and she understands why it had to be that way. Anyway it is time to get on with the ritual, Sandy said. Ritual I thought, is that all this is Sandra, you don’t have to if you don’ t want to, I said. She took a deep breath and said it is everything to me Jason. I love you, I lust after you, my friends need me to do this and you need me to do this. As much as I wish that this wasn’t to be my first sexual experience. Any sexual experience I have I want to be with you. Tears were running down her face as she spoke this to me. I love you Sandra, I said quietly as I took her back into my arms.

When Sandra composed herself, she broke from my embrace and went into the bathroom. She returned to the bed with a tube of KY jelly and smiled at me. I think it is time to get it over with she said. I reached out to Sandra and pulled her to the bed and kissed her orange flavored lips. I trapped her body under my own and sucked Sandra’s tongue while I ran my fingers along her sides. I slowly slid my body down hers, kissing her face, neck as I went. When I reached Sandra’s lovely breasts, I paused to make little circles around her little nipples with my tongue. Once I had both her nipples standing firm I lightly bit each one, causing a grasp for each bite. I moved farther down, licking her stomach then belly button until I reached her mound. Sandra was bare; all her hair above and around her pussy was gone. I placed kisses on her bare flesh and flicked my tongue across her smooth skin.

At first I was going to tease her but the smell of orange drew me to her lovely pussy lips. I dragged my tongue along the sides of her pussy for a few passes and then forced my tongue between her folds and repeated the process of licking and forcing with my tongue. Sandra’s hands had found my hair and firmly held me to keep me from leaving her pussy. I brought my idle hands up to her legs then to her pussy. First, I used my hands to spread her open for my tongue to advance. Then with my right hand I found her the nub of her clit and brushed it gently with my thumb. This action caused her to buck upwards into my mouth. With my left hand, I slid my thumb into her tight slit. Sandra was moaning uncontrollable now and I worked gently but with a mission. Her orange scent and flavor were overwhelming my senses. I breathed in Sandra’s lovely smell and lapped up her flavorful juices. Then without warning she arched her back, pushing her pussy hard against my face. At the same time, Sandra used her hands to push my face hard against her slick slit. I was trapped and tried to ride her out while continuously attacking Sandra’s pussy with my tongue. Finally, her body relaxed and she drew me upwards so I could kiss her. My face was slick with her juices but Sandra kissed me hard jammed her tongue into my mouth anyway. I returned the kiss and enjoyed the orange heaven she was feeding me.

When we broke our kiss she said it doesn’t seemed to be so scary now. What is that I asked? Oh you know jabbing that huge chunk of meat you call a penis up my ass. I started to laugh. Stop that my penis is very sensitive, I replied. She laughed too and we hugged each other. Where did you learned to do oral like that? Sandra asked. I don’t know it just seemed like the right thing to do, I answered. Well, it was the right thing to do that is for sure, she said. While she talked she grabbed the KY jelly and squirted a glob onto my penis. She then proceeded to work it onto my erect penis. My… that feels nice, I moaned. She gave my penis a few more strokes and then handed me the tube of KY. Turn over, I asked her gentle.

When Sandra was on her stomach, I again was in awe of her tremendous ass. Her ass was a firm round mountain of tan flesh. I squeezed a glob of KY onto her globes and started to rub the lotion into her skin. Oh… that is cold but your hands feel nice, Sandra said. Just relax, I said. I proceed to spread her cheeks and squeezed some more KY into her crack. I felt her tense up. I thought for Sandra to please to relax and amazingly she visibly did. I used my thumb to spread the lotion onto her anus. Gently, I pushed my thumb into her opening. It went in easily as she moaned. She was so relaxed, even the invasion of my thumb did not cause her to tense up. I rubbed her anus a little more before deciding it was time.Again, I willed for Sandra to feel the pleasure she was giving me. I pointed my penis to her hole and pushed into her ass. Instead of the expected resistance, I almost effortlessly slid the first inch of my penis into her incredible tight hole. Sandra moaned with pleasure and I grunted with delight. Not only was I not hurting Sandra; She was enjoying the experience. I pushed harder and slide my penis to the hilt. Her tight ass was squeezing the life out me. Sandra was panting under me while I was trying to control my rapidly approaching orgasm. I slid slowly in and out of her and enjoy the hot vice that was so much different than the pussy I had had. As the pleasure started to overwhelm me, I increased the pace that I was entering Sandra. Her moans rang in my ears; it was almost as exciting for me to cause Sandra pleasure as the fact that I was invading her ass with my penis. When my orgasm struck, Sandra screamed Oh My God and bucked her ass against my thrusting pelvis. I was gone; all I could do was thrust my spurting penis into her bowels. I shot three huge loads into Sandra before I collapsed onto her back. I felt Sandra’s breath change as she slipped off to sleep. As Sandra slept, I pulled out of her and went to the bathroom to get a wet and dry towel to clean us both up. When I was finished with the mess; I spooned up against Sandra as I drifted off to sleep.