The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seven

This is fun and fiction. Please do not use for profit.

Empathy: 1 to identify with and understanding of another’s situation, feelings, and motives.

The American Heritage College dictionary

The Seven Chapter 3

Interesting Warnings and Revelations

For the first time in two weeks, I woke up the same day that I went to sleep. Sandra was gone and in her place there were three documents on my bed. I grabbed the documents, interested in what they were about. The first of the documents was a typed letter addressed to me from the coven. The second, was the outline of my responsibilities for the duties to be performed in the days to come and the final part of the ritual that was to take place a week from tomorrow. I was a little shocked to discover that the ritual was far from over. The third document was actually a leather bound book. This book was square and thin, approximately 7 inches by 7 inches, and had seven colored scorpions in the same shape and color as the ones tattooed on my stomach except there were only six scorpions on my stomach. If I could judge by the ones on the book the missing scorpion was a black one facing the white one in the middle of my abdomen. I assumed that the black scorpion in the middle represented me.

I picked up the letter from the coven.

Dear Jason,

The coven is very pleased with the progress of the ritual so far. Tomorrow all of the coven will come to you and finish the first half of the ritual. We believe that you will be happy with the transformation that has occurred. You may even be a little surprised, but we will let you be the judge of that tomorrow. As you can see, we have given you the procedures for the second half of the ritual in which you will play a major role. We have also given you a book. The book is a mystery to us. When Sandra and you completed your part in the ritual, the book appeared. We have been unable to open the book. We also were forced by some unknown power to give the book to you, a compulsion if you will. We urge you to use caution while handling the book, for we do not know its purpose. We are all very excited to see you tomorrow.

The Coven

The letter seemed a little formal to me. I admit I was not sure how a Coven was supposed to act towards its Warlock, if I was even a Warlock yet. It seemed very strange but atleast they were excited to see me. The book was obviously for me I wondered what kind of concerns they had. Did they think it would harm me? I rejected that out of hand. I open up the leather-clad book and red.

Warnings for the Warlock:

You are to be the servant to the Coven. The Coven will be able to compel you to protect them as well as harvest power for them. Yet, they must pay you with their charms. To harvest power you must draw emotional energy from a female not of your Coven. The power harvested from a witch from another Coven is more powerful than a non-witch. The act of harvesting of power is not fatal to the harvested. To sacrifice a person is to draw the life force from a person and is fatal. To sacrifice a witch is DANGEROUS. A warlock must harvest power for himself to maintain balance.

You are indestructible. The Coven is not. Death to a witch of your Coven will make you weaker, causing a shift in the balance of power. In the case of death to a witch of your Coven, a replacement must be obtained and brought into the Coven within a year or you will die. The Coven may allow your death in this case to replace you. An unbalanced Warlock maybe destroyed by a balanced Warlock or Coven. An unbalanced Warlock is not indestructible. Balanced Warlocks will glow one color. Unbalanced Warlocks will glow a swirl of colors. Balanced Warlocks will not fight each other.

To maintain a balance of power you must exact payment for your services. You must never except charms from your witches without performing a service. Services and charms must be exchanged monthly between all of your witches or the Coven will weaken, causing a shift in the balance of power. It is assumed that services render in the future may have a set payment (I.E. unforeseen need for protection) but these must be made before hand to avoid disputes and/ or a shift in the balance of power. Contact between all in a Coven must be had at least once a week, or the Coven will weaken, causing a shift in the balance of power.

Every twelve months a sacrifice must be made or the Coven and the Warlock will die.

You must never make an individual pact between your witches. This does not apply to protection of your witches, the harvesting of power or services. In these cases, pacts must be made to avoid unpaid debt; unpaid debt causes a shift in the balance of power. A pact between Covens is not unknown. You must never make a pact with a witch or a Warlock of another Coven without the permission of your Coven.

One of the witches will be the leader or most powerful of the Coven. There will be jealousy. All the witches of the Coven will try to sway you to them. Your Coven will be unable to kill or hire someone to kill one of your witches or you. You as well will be unable to kill or hire someone to kill one of your witches.

Your Coven can cast spells. You can not. A spell put on you will have the color of the witch that cast it. No spell against you can be permanent. You must struggle against all confinement spells; least you lose your balance of power.

You have four powers. All Warlocks have two to four powers. No Warlock has the exact same powers as another Warlock. Some witches have non-spell powers but no more than two powers.

Your four powers are:

  • Supernatural strength
  • Supernatural speed
  • Empathy: project (basic emotion and motivation) and read (basic emotion and motivation)
  • Teleportation

Note: your witches can call you through telepathy, you cannot call them. A spell cast upon you is always breakable if you are balanced. Warlocks innately can harvest emotional energy.

There are three types of Covens. They all operate under the same laws. You are in a six witch Coven. No witches can be added to a coven unless there is a need to replace a dead witch. There are also two witch and an eleven witch Covens. The size of the coven does not suggest the power of the Coven. The witches and the Warlock of the Coven denote the power. In an eleven witch Coven that have Warlocks, there are two Warlocks (13). In a two and six witch Coven that have Warlocks there is one Warlock (3) and (7).

No man can sleep in the house that a Warlock lives in without fear for his life. Exception, Warlocks from eleven witch Covens can reside under the same roof.

The striving for more power is the ultimate goal for all witches and Warlocks. To trust another witch or Warlock in time may be your demise.

This ritual can be reversed at anytime before the sacrifice. Once the sacrifice is made the Coven and the Warlock are bound.

This book has been given to you because your Coven has not informed you of the true nature of the pact you are entering. This book will disappear upon completion or failure of the ritual.

That was scary. The book brought up questions that I would have never thought about. Why did the girls lie about the sacrifice? The Coven must have known that I was going to die. If I was to die, then why change me into a Warlock? Was it a trap to ensure my cooperation? Did they know that we would have to kill again to maintain the Coven? Julie acted like no one else would have to die. Did Saouri confess love to try and gain sway over me. Would the girl’s struggle for power and was I to be their pawn. How were they planning to use me? This and a hundred questions flooded my brain. The book had already caused me to distrust my Coven. If I refused to complete the Coven would I die? Could I kill people to maintain my own survival?

To distract me from these thoughts that I immediately had no answers to, I picked up the document which contained the ritual I was going to perform. The document was seven pages long. It was much like I expected. The sacrifice portion of the ritual was very similar to the ritual that we had performed to make the Coven. The six days before the sacrifice I was to harvest the emotions of six women. The first day I would harvest a female by myself, once done harvesting the emotions I was to transfer the power to a witch of the Coven. The next five days, I would harvest a woman each day with the help of one of the witches. I would then transfer the power to the helping witch. All six witches must receive a transfer of power, one each day. On the seventh day, the witch who had not helped me with a harvest and who had received the power I had harvested alone would obtain the female for the sacrifice. In the margin, a note said that Covens without Warlocks sacrifice only males and Covens with a Warlock sacrifice only females. It was easy to understand what my duties were, the actual implementation of these duties seemed very difficult. Hell, I was not even sure how to harvest a female. How the hell do you transfer power?

Tomorrow, I was hoping to receive at least a few answers to this flood of questions that were filling my mind. I began to reflect on my life before the ritual. I had wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be strong and dashing. I was definitely strong, I did not feel particularly dashing but not even the most liberal mind would suggest that I was to become a hero. The book did make it a little clearer why I was able to project my feelings onto the witches, empathy. I could read peoples emotions and their intentions to some degree: I was also able to project emotions and intentions, to what degree I was not certain. The strength and speed would be useful; I was wishing now that I had studied some kind of fighting style. The teleportation power was exciting, how far could I travel, did I need to know the location I was traveling to, what kind of dangers were involved. It would suck to appear within a tree or some other object. I reread the book, hoping to understand a little more of what to do and not to do as a Warlock. It seemed very complicated to maintain this intangible balance of power. How was I going to be able to maintain balance of power, Hell, I couldn’t even eat a balanced diet on a day to day bases. I drifted off to sleep while reading, into a troubled but at least a natural sleep.

I woke up the next morning refreshed and alone. I went to my closet to find something to wear. It was strange to think that I was unclothed for such a long time. I was surprised to find that there were no clothes in the closest. I checked the dresser to find that they as well held no clothes. In fact there were no possessions of mine anywhere in the room. Yet, another question I would have to address the Coven with. I tried to go to the door to my room to find that the blue field still restricted my movements towards the exit. Another thing occurred to me as I waited for the Coven to come before me, food. I had not eaten that I could remember since before the first ritual began. Sure the girls all tasted delightful but you could not count that as food, could you?

I waited for what seem like an eternity (how long I could not tell you because the clock in my room was also gone) before the door opened and all six of the witches entered. They were all dressed in denim blue jeans and untucked button up shirts corresponding to their colors. Jessica in white, Zoe in green, etc., you get the picture. The witches looked pretty much like I remember them except for Carmen, Saouri and Jessica. Carmen had filled out even more, the curves of her hips were more pronounced and her breasts were much larger than the ones I had sucked on the other night. Saouri’s black shiny hair was much longer, before it had hung to just below her shoulders. Now her hair hung to just above her ass. Jessica’s change was the least dramatic, instead of her hair being straight it was now in long curly ringlets that hung down her back.

I was starting to feel a little self-conscious with six lovely girls fully clothed and me stark naked. I tried to compose my self and sat at the edge of the bed. I think it is a little unfair that you all are wearing clothes and I am naked, I said. Sandra smiled and said when you destroyed the room the other day you destroyed most everything in the room; it didn’t seem worth the effort to restore your belongings as well as the room. She looked me up and down and commented that your old clothes probably wouldn’t fit now anyway. Don’t worry you will get some new ones… later, she finished.

It was strange to hear my sister so bold and sexually brazen. So many things were changing; it was pretty overwhelming. I quickly responded with another question. Why did you tell me that I was not going to die because of the ritual? It was then that I noticed a lot of tension between the girls. Carmen and Saouri were holding hands, Zoe was visibly separated from all the girls and the twins and Jessica were very close together. (In a side note, Saouri and Carmen made a striking contrast close together, Carmen was dark tan and six feet tall and Saouri light skinned and was only around four feet tall.) Julie answered this time, that was a mistake with a guilty look on her face. Our first book was an abridged version, added with a few miss interpretations of the texts and we have you, my little brothers dying. Julie took a deep breath and said before you ask, Covens without a Warlock must make a sacrifice whenever their powers get low. So I admit that I misled you a little before, but it seemed the best solution other than letting you die. On that note, what has the book told you? As if this was rehearsed Zoe, without a spell, changed into a tiger which caused me to visibly pull away from all the girls. Well the book told me some of the powers I have, I said quickly. The book also told me that you were less than forth coming with the pact we were making. The girls looked disturbed by the comment. I can see that our relationship is already under fire, Sandra interjected. Jason, take a good look at us and tell us what you see. As she said this Julie and Sandra clasped hands. I knew she meant more than their physical appearance. As I gazed upon the girls I slowly could see their aura. As you would expect, Jessica was tinged with white, Zoe with green, Carmen with purple, Saouri with blue, Julie with red and Sandra with orange. The longer I looked the more obviously it became that Saouri and the twins were the strongest colors. I asked Saouri and Carmen to release their hands. There was no change in their auras, but when I asked the twins to do the same thing their auras visibly weakened, making Saouri clearly the strongest. The power struggle must be under way.

I immediately felt sorry for Zoe. Her aura was visibly the weakest of the six and she was apparently not aligned with either of the two camps that were being set up in my Coven. Without knowledge of the current situation my guess was that Saouri and Carmen were of one persuasion and the twins and Jessica were of another. The question was, was Zoe on the fence, was she avoiding the power struggle, or was she being rejected by the Coven? She was actively participating, with her obvious display of non-spell power (Shape changing into the tiger), but what that meant to my eyes was up in the air. I was getting a feel of the group’s emotions but who they were coming from was hard to decipher. Among the feelings I was receiving were fear, anger, guilt, passion, excitement and to many more to mention. The reason for these emotions was even more muddled, this must be a limitation of my power, or my inexperience was showing through.

I see, I said, it seems we are in for an emotional ride. Without warning, Carmen said a foreign word which meant “throw” and I felt myself lifted off the bed and my body slammed against the wall behind my bed. Jessica said a word meaning “hold” and I was penned where I hit the wall. I immediately try to break the hold of the white glow. As I struggled, Zoe, in tiger form, jumped up on to the bed and swung her clawed paws across my stomach. I may be indestructible but I still feel pain and I roared in anguish as the claws raked against my flesh. I looked at my stomach but instead of a giant gash, there was no mark on my skin. The pain gave me the strength to break from Jessica’s hold spell. I was able to land with my feet on the bed but Zoe bounded out of my reach before I could strike her. As I prepared to attack, a ball of blue energy flashed from Saouri’s hand, striking my chest and face. I felt pain ripple through my body but I retained my balance. I sprang from the bed in the direction of Saouri the strongest of the Coven. My body stuck a blue energy wall at the end of the bed sending me backward into the wall behind the bed. Saouri must have two powers, I thought, some type of energy shield and some energy attack. As I regained my bearings, Julie threw an insect at me which struck my abdomen. Once in contact with my skin, the insect burrowed into my stomach. The entering of the insect was not painful but when Julie and Sandra said a word meaning “eat” my stomach burst into uncontrollable pain. At first my vision and my mind went blank with the pain. With some incredible will power I pushed the pain away. That was it, I thought, I projected the pain outward. The pain slowly subsided and I slumped on to the bed.

I was slowly regaining my faculties. The girls were in various states of disarray. Zoe was flat on her back once again in human form, Carmen was on her butt, leaning against the wall, Jessica was crouched on one knee, Saouri and the twins were still standing but Saouri was clearly effected the least. Saouri was the first to speak, that was intense she said; she was smiling wildly. Julie said a bit raggedy, that went better and worse than expected. Carmen and Jessica were rising to their feet; Zoe was still immobile on her back. Is Zoe OK, I asked? With callus lack of concern Sandra said, she would survive. Then my anger at being attack by my Coven rose in my mind. What the hell was that about? I said with anger. It is part of the ritual, from my understanding of the text it allows the Coven and Warlock to get a feel for each other as well as show the Warlock who is the true master. There was truly no danger, for now, you are indestructible and you can not kill one of your own, Sandra explained in a calm voice. So they

are my masters, I thought, that maybe true but they knew now that I was a dangerous servant. It struck me as strange that she could be talking so calmly to me when it seemed that the Coven was just trying to kill me. Now we will all give you your reward for being even more than we expected, Julie purred. As Jessica was helping a dazed Zoe to her feet, Saouri and the twins approached me in a predatory way. Their emotions were pretty clear that they were not going to attack me but I still flinched when Saouri touched me with her tiny hand. Don’t you worry baby, Saouri said I going to make you feel really good. Saouri grabbed my feet and pulled so I was lying flat on the bed. Sandra and Julie slid on the bed, one on each side of me. I was still wary of the girls and I studied the twin’s faces as they nuzzled their clothed bodies against me. The strong sent of apple cinnamon and apple, mixed with orange filled my nostrils. To look at the twin’s faces you could never tell them apart now. They were truly identical in the face with full lips, bright green eyes and flawless tan faces; the flaws of scars and blemishes that had made them distinguishable were gone. The twin’s bodies were a different story. Even through Sandra’s clothes I could see the definition of her muscles, where as Julie’s body was softly curved. The sensation of the twin’s clothed bodies rubbing against my naked flesh was strangely erotic. The rough cloth of their jeans and shirts was a sharp contrast to their smooth soft hands. I placed my hands on their backs and hugged the twin’s bodies close to me, rubbing their backs gently.

Carmen was with Saouri now and together they were spreading my legs apart. I could now see Zoe and Jessica moving towards the bed but I became distracted by the twins putting their lips on to my nipples. I had never had my nipples sucked and having them both sucked sent a new type of tingling sensation to my body. My eyes were drawn back to my penis because both Saouri and Carmen were licking it up and down. I clearly could see Saouri’s dark brown eyes and Carmen’s light brown eyes full of mischief as they watched my reactions to what they were doing. Saouri’s braces were no longer just silver; they were blue and silver now. Both Carmen and Saouri now had their tongues pierced. Carmen’s piercing was round and translucent purple while Saouri’s was opaque blue and square. The softness of their tongues and the hardness of the piercing intensified the pleasure they were giving me. I knew when Zoe and Jessica had arrived at the bed as their hands started to rub my thighs and my balls. I projected my feelings of pleasure to the witches, which caused a chorus of moans. I felt Zoe slid her face up my thigh, she used her tongue to tickle my skin as she made her way to my belly. She had her tongue pierced, when she made eye contact I could see the piercing was round and a creamy green as she flicked her tongue across my skin. Her canines looked longer and sharper and her light green eyes were sparkling with pleasure. Zoe jabbed her tongue in my belly button sending another strange feeling through my body.

I felt Saouri swallow the head of my penis causing moans from all seven of us. Julie released my nipple and shifted so she could kiss my mouth. Surprise, Julie had a pierced tongue too, did they all get their tongue pierced? The piercing gave me something to play with as I swirled my tongue in her apple cinnamon flavored mouth. I could no long see who it was but one of the witches was licking my balls. All the stimulation was causing me to build to release. I tried to hold back by concentrating on kissing Julie and running my hands along the backs of the twins. Saouri increased her deep throat of my penis, thwarting my efforts. When I lost control, I started to buck my hips. Saouri removed her mouth and I felt multiple hands stoking and fondling my shaft and balls. Julie and Sandra detached themselves form my grasp and moved down to my penis while I shot my first load. I could not see because there were six witches surrounding my spurting cock. As I continued to spurt the girls would jerk in unison with my pleasure. This did not stop the witches from taking my penis into their mouths, sucking and licking. When I shot off for the seventh time I collapsed and so did my six beautiful witches. When I regained my senses, I could see my seed on their faces, in their hair, and on their clothes. I watched the witches licking my seed from my stomach and when there was no more on my stomach they attacked each other’s faces. It was a beautiful sight watching Carmen and Saouri kissing with passion. The view of Julie licking Zoe’s face as they held each other in a sensual embrace was a vision to behold. The fact that Sandra and Jessica were kissing each other around my softening penis kept me from feeling left out. I enjoyed watching Sandra and Jessica as they flicked their tongues across my deflating shaft in an effort to French kiss one another. As I watched my transformed sisters and friends I wonder fleetingly when they had started kissing each other.