The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seven Girls

By Mr. Scade

Chapter 2

It was an enjoyable Friday night; a warm, pleasant breeze was blowing and the sound of the city echoed between the many trees of the forest-like park. Early night dew covered the leaves; the crickets played their violins; and two young girls walked close to each other, hand in hand, in a random direction with no real destination in mind.

Kila and Lara had met everyday, three times a day, ever since Kila was accepted into the swim team. Although they saw each other for quite a prolonged period of time, Kila realized that the only time a day she was able to properly converse with her new friend was whenever the latter was not wearing her uniform nor in the presence of Miss Jen. Kila found this, as many would, extremely bizarre; and every time she found Lara in a somewhat normal state, she questioned her on the matter, to which she only received cryptic remarks and no real answer at all.

Kila decided to not press the matter any further.

“Beautiful night, init?” Lara commented; her head was inclined towards Kila, a dreamy smile on her face, as she closed her eyes for a second and breathed in the night air.

“It… It is quite delicious and charming, to be honest,” Kila remarked, her head inspecting the city’s night sky through the treetops.

Lara restedher head on Kila’s shoulder and sighted, her short, black hair slightly moving as if a ship on the wind. Kila glanced at Lara, a smile full of satisfaction formed upon her lips, and held Lara tighter against her, right arm slightly rubbing Lara’s side.

Suddenly, Kila’s eyes widened and her eyebrows arched. Kila rubbed her close friend’s side again and felt the very familiar sensation of soft, silky material rubbing against tight lycra. Kila knew what Lara was wearing, for any reason she had, underneath her clothes; after all she was extremely familiar to the attire. But although Kila had an understanding and comprehension of Lara’s attire, she required further inspection for her mind to actually believe that the item at hand was tightly hugging Lara’s ski; teasingly and lovingly, Kila kept rubbing Lara’s side. Kila heard a silent moan escape Lara’s throat. Kila smiled and ran her free hand over her navel and rejoiced.

The two girls kept on walking, hand in hand, close to each other, for what probably were hours. They didn’t talk, they didn’t whisper, they just held each other and occasionally, though not accidentally, rubbed their bodies, as if afraid of the outcome, and a moan escaped their lips – there was no need for words, they understood each other perfectly.

Upon a clear, starlit sky they gazed, once they reached a clearing; a small, wooden bridge connected two patches of land separated by the running waters of a small creek; the sound of rustling treetops and running water were carried by a soft, warm breeze.

With her head still on Kila’s shoulder, Lara’s eyes reflected the full moon high in the sky, glistening and shining with reflected light like a mirror to another world – full of beauty and innocence.

“Look at the moon,” Lara said as her right arm pointed towards the sky, “It’s beautiful.”

Kila looked at her friend and then towards the darkness above, following the arm like a guide, and gazed upon the mighty, round object, “It is,” She shyly whispered.

The two kept on walking, past some shrubs and rocks, and onto the wooden bridge. There, Kila suddenly stopped. Lara was surprised and turned towards her friend, a merry and curious look on her face.

“What’s wrong?” Lara said, her left hand wrapping over Kila’s right.

“N-Nothing,” Kila said softly, her head deep in thought both real and unreal, “Just… Contemplating things.”

“You are overthinking,” Lara playfully said, pulling Kila towards the wooden banister of the bridge, a smile on her face, “You always overthink stuff. Just enjoy the night and let go.”

Kila’s lips curled into a soft smile, her shyness infected by Lara’s cheerful attitude, “You are right,” She whispered as she followed her friend, “I should just enjoy the moment.”

“Yes you should,” Lara said with soft happiness.

Lara pulled Kila’s hand, suddenly throwing the second out of balance, and forced her to spin in place. Kila was, of course, taken by surprise; and adding just how cloudy her thoughts were, she lost all sense of what was going on. Using the spin to distract Kila, Lara quickly, yet softly, pushed Kila towards the wooden banister of the bridge, forcing her back to touch the cold, wet wood.

Her cinnamon hands she placed on Kila’s chest, her chin close to them. Kila’s concentration returned and she gazed downwards, meeting Lara’s eyes just before she felt a soft caress on her lips and the brush of hair on her forehead – a kiss.

Kila’s eyes widened, then automatically closed; her heartbeat increased; and her whole body relaxed. She kissed back.

Lara painfully parted her lips from Kila’s, a grin of satisfaction on her face.

“Wha-“ Kila was interrupted. On her lips, a finger.

“You are overthinking,” Lara said playfully, an unsuppressed chuckle vibrating upon Kila’s chest.

Kila nodded. Lara slowly moved her hand downwards, down to Kila’s chest, and softly rubbed it; she did it again, feeling the rub of Kila’s cotton shirt not on skin but on tight lycra. Lara grinned a mischief-filled smile and stared right into Kila’s eyes.

Kila averted her embarrassment-filled eyes from Lara’s and tried and failed to repress a smile. Lara rubbed once again, this time slowly and teasingly; and when Kila did not meet her gaze, her mouth contorted into a mock indignation look before she giggled.

Kila had hoped that her little secret wouldn’t be discovered, but she had not expected Lara to become so… playful this evening; yet, Kila felt happy that she did. Kila was overthinking again.

She felt the brush of Lara’s lips on hers again, deeper and longer this time; and she stopped thinking.

* * *

“Those are a lot o’ books,” Kila heard a strong, female voice say behind her.

Kila turned around, her selection of books for the next month piled on her hands; a female face with full lips, freckles and small eyes greeted her. Kila suddenly felt as if she recognized the older girl before her; but then Kila realized that she really didn’t meet any people so recognition was practically impossible.

“Uh…” Kila began, “Yeah?”

“Oh, sorry,” The strange, older girl with the short, blonde hair said, “It is just that I don’t usually see someone like you carrying so many books.”

Kila stared at the woman of the wide shoulders with a perplexed yet freaked out look.

“Oh, don’t mind me,” The older girl said, brushing an invisible fly.

“Aaaalright,” Kila said, taking a couple of steps back, “Ciao.” She added before turning around and practically running away from the older girl.

“Bye!” The older girl said.

That strange encounter had momentarily freaked out Kila, yet she really paid no mind to it; she had more important things in her mind: like the many new and exciting books she had on her hands; or the fact that she had been attending swim training for over three weeks now; or the fact that she had finally found a significant other.

Kila walked past another row of shelves entitled “Drama” and another entitled “Mystery”, past two girls that she swore were clones of each other – both had short blonde hair, wide backs, and very long legs.

‘I’ve really been seeing lots of girls with short hair, lately,’ Kila thought as she finally walked out of the maze of bookshelves.

Once free from the castle walls, Kila saw, sitting behind the cashier, Lara, her favourite person. She was dressed all in black: a fancy black skirt with a white hem grazed her legs; a black blouse touched her wide torso; and black and red sneakers protected her toes. Though Kila, equally dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, knew there was another item hidden underneath Lara’s clothing; an item she herself was enjoying too.

Lara was attending a customer, another girl with short, auburn hair and wide shoulders; she handed the girl a bag with the Mightier Than a Gun logo and then turned to Kila, a smile upon her face, as the girl walked away.

“Hello, fiery red,” Lara said playfully, her head resting on her intertwined fingers.

“Hi,” Kila began, as she set her pile of books to Lara’s right, “Darkness eternal.” She neared her face closer to Lara’s.

“I love when you call me that,” Lara said, adding a kiss on Kila’s lips.

“And I just love when you do that,” Kila said, her forehead touching Lara’s, as she kissed her back.

They disconnected their eyes and separated their foreheads. Kila had a grin on her face as the smiling Lara did her cashier work.

Kila gazed away for a second, turned her head to the right, and saw a woman, probably in her early 20s, checking a rack of sports magazines. ‘Another with short hair,’ She thought, remarking on the woman’s short, brown hair.

Lara suddenly giggled.

Kila turned her head towards the girl she loved, “What’s up?” She said playfully, a very familiar quizzical look on her yes.

“Just… wondering,” Lara said as she finished her job.

“Wondering what?” Kila said, less playfully and more sternly.

Pushing yet another bag of books towards Kila, Lara raised her hand to her head’s height. Kila followed Lara’s hand as a finger was raised and then placed upon her chest; Lara did likewise with her other hand, and then slowly started rubbing her shirt and Kila’s t-shirt against the smooth material underneath. Lara giggled and grinned with the knowledge.

“Oh!” Kila said, a smile forming on her face, “Hmm. That feels royally good.” She closed her eyes for a second and rejoiced in the feeling of cotton rubbing against lycra, “But what are you wondering?”

“Which one you are wearing,” Lara said; her index finger on Kila’s chest, her arm curved upwards, her head lowered, and her eyes staring sexily and innocently at Kila.

Kila wrapped her right hand around Lara’s, carefully caressing it, and moved it down her breasts, past her navel and finally left it resting against her crotch. Lara mindlessly began rubbing her fingers against the familiar landscape of Kila’s jean-covered crotch. Kila reclined closer to Lara; her red hair intertwining with Lara’s black hair yet again, and softly licked her earlobe.

“I am wearing the uniform,” Kila whispered on Lara’s ear.

Lara pressed her fingers harder against Kila’s sex, an inaudible moan echoed inside of her. A muffled moan escaped Kila’s lips as she felt Lara’s hand caressing her double-encased sex.

“What are you—“

“You are overthinking,” Lara silenced Kila.

Without ever moving her fingers off of Kila’s crotch, Lara stood up, a sexy and seductive grin on her face, and another hand over the zipper of her skirt. Kila tried to protest, but a rub against her sex and Lara’s seductive look silenced her. The black skirt dropped to the floor; Lara’s legs stepped out of it.

“You like it?” Lara asked as she raised her right leg on the counter.

Kila had her eyes stuck on Lara’s crotch, inspecting the white, shiny, and wet-look material that covered her sex – a twin to her own crotch. It was smooth, it was tight, and it was perfect; it was the swim team uniform, framed by Lara’s perfect, cinnamon legs and the contrasting black t-shirt. Kila felt an intense tingle form inside her sex as her mind started numbing.

“I love it,” Kila whispered as she felt Lara’s hand move away from her sex.

Lara simply smiled as she moved both her hands towards her sneakers and, in quite a few movements, removed the black footwear and the black socks; she repeated this with her other shoe. She then moved a hand towards her white sex and began drawing circles on it.

“It is so tight and smooth,” Lara said, her whole body arched so Kila could fully enjoy the view, “But you know all about that, right?” She smiled.

“Yes I do,” Kila said, her eyes stuck on the circles Lara drew, as one hand softly moved on her navel. She breathed in heavily, and then breathed out.

Lara licked her lips. For a second, she gazed away from Kila and stared at the girl who was reading the magazines and nodded; she then stared back at Kila, she was still transfixed on the whiteness. Lara stopped drawing the circles, quickly sat on the counter, crossed her legs over it, and then stared right into Kila’s eyes.

Kila couldn’t stop watching the woman she loved, wearing something that was so arousing, her mind clear of thoughts except why the other girls in the shop didn’t react to this.

Cinnamon-coloured legs wrapped against jean fabric as Lara pulled Kila closer to her body with her legs, grabbing Kila’s hands with her own and moving them towards just where her black shirt met the white swimsuit. Lara smiled at Kila and nodded, her face flushed and her breathing altered. Kila slowly began moving the shirt upwards, revealing more and more of the tight, white material that hugged Lara’s curves as a beautiful second skin. Nipples poked through Kila’s t-shirt and her eyes could not help but drink up Lara’s swimsuited image.

“God! I am so fucking horny,” Lara said as her whole swimsuited body was exposed, “And I bet you are too!”

Kila’s lips curled into a shy smile and her head nodded. Lara nodded understandingly and suddenly stood up, her tight swimsuit rubbing against Kila’s boring clothes, thus rubbing the clothes against Kila’s swimsuit. Kila moaned audibly. Lara smiled and quickly began to remove Kila’s jeans.

Meanwhile, deep in the maze of books, the older girl of creepy properties, after observing a meaningful nod from the twin-looking girls, was undressing. She was slowly and mindlessly removing a pair of tan stockings from her long, hairless, and toned legs; her full face a statue’s. Soon she began unbuttoning a red blouse, slowly at first, then speeding up as her own breathing increased. She threw the blouse on the floor to reveal a very white, very shiny, and extremely tight swimsuit hugging her ample bosom. Her nipples poking through and her chest showing obvious signs of suppressed panting.

While the older girl was undressing and panting, the girl of the auburn was hidden behind a bookshelf. A pile of discarded clothes was next to her feet and she idly masturbated through her white, tight and shiny swimsuit while she stared at the spectacle Kila and Lara were making with a blank expression on her face.

At the same time, the twin-looking girls were caressing each other’s white-covered bodies, their loving mouths tasting each other’s swimsuit-covered breasts, and their hands worshiped each other’s perfect, shiny backs. Their eyes were blank and their minds repeated a single thought, “Make her Mistress’s.”

And the older girl, the one who was reading the sports magazines, was now wearing nothing but the shiny and tight swimsuit, the white material hugging her perfect curves and supporting her petite breasts. She sported a blank, happy expression on her face; her mind was numbed and clouded; her blue eyes glued to Kila’s back and the almost invisible zipper on the swimsuit. This older girl walked, with short, careful steps, towards Kila and Lara; she had one hand softly rubbing the distance between her navel and her crotch, and her breathing came in muffled moans.

With her hands brushing Kila’s s ribs, Lara removed the obstruction that didn’t permit Kila’s beautiful and white-covered body to be properly shown to the world – the t-shirt. Kila’s long, toned legs were naked and acted like frames to her white-hugged, tightness-encased crotch, which was moved in slow, circular patterns, as if awaiting for something to touch it.

“You are beautiful,” Lara said, a sweet smile on her lips, and her caring yet trickster eyes softly caressing her lover’s contrasting pure white.

Kila was helpless to reply, her whole being solely concentrated on Lara’s cinnamon contrast under the white swimsuit. She wanted Lara to continue passing her hands over both of their swimsuits; but she also wished her to stop, figuring the social embarrassment and whispers of the other so odd and familiar five girls would cause her banishment from the halls of Mightier Than a Gun. Kila needed not to fear.

Crouching in front of Kila, with her head inches away from her crotch, was Lara; her white bottom appreciated by the twins and a lone girl.

“What…” Kila panted, an extreme sexual heat under everything her swimsuit touched, “What are you doing?” She was able to ask, with Lara’s fingers on her buttocks.

Lara smiled again, an innocent and playful smile, “I am going to show you…” She seductively licked her lips, “The pleasures she can bring.”

Kila was, of course, about to question who “she” was, but the words were not even formed in her mind, let alone created in her throat, before she felt Lara’s caring and skilled tongue graze her encased sex. Kila moaned in audible and tangible pleasure as her fiery red, short hair caressed her back.

In a zigzag fashion they moved upwards, Lara’s tongue and lips; past Kila’s crotch and hip, over her navel, obvious through the whiteness, and slowly across the short distance towards her beautiful breasts. There, Lara concentrated for a longer while, slowly tasting her lover’s erect nipples as she had done nights before and massaging the whole of her encased skin with her lips. Kila was helpless to not moan in ecstasy.

Lara continued her loving, in completely different levels, of both Kila’s perfect bosom and the sheer beautiful swimsuit. One eye seemed to be transfixed on her lover’s face, drinking the beauty she so cared for, while the other was mesmerized, as if by installed instinct, by the white shine.

She grabbed Kila’s behind with eager and strong hands, making the latter gasp and melt against her body, and soon pulled both closer against each other. Kila responded in eagerness, quickly placing her own hands on Lara’s completely shiny and white back, softly caressing it and rejoicing on the sensation of skin against fabric, following the line of the invisible zipper with a finger.

“Why you wore the uniform, lover?” Lara whispered, her two eyes on Kila’s two windows.

“Because…” Kila whispered, her head resting on Lara’s black hair, “Because I am part… hnn…” A moan representing sheer pleasure cut short her words.

“You are part of what, fiery red?” Lara asked again, that playful and innocent smile Kila loved on her face.

“I am a part,” A pant, a moan, a caress, “I am part of her team.”

Hands on each other’s backs, pale legs entwined by cinnamon legs, chest against bosom, full lips grazing thin lips – a passionate kiss that not only involved the vocal proximities. Lara had, in a very fast and very passionate moment, placed her soft lips on Kila’s dry lips. Their eyes closed, an action controlled only by their own wills and hearts.

Lara parted her lips from the now hungry Kila, “She’s ready,” She said out loud, letting the spectres and minions hear the sexy words.

Kila frowned; she was confused, aroused and longing for more of the caresses her lover knew just how to perform on her body. Her mind was, on the best of terms, unfocused, clouded by a fog of thick arousal and a fetish-induced haze. Her thoughts formed and as easily as they came to be, became naught.

“Wha-“ Kila was interrupted.

“Shh,” Lara whispered on Kila’s ear, “You are overthinking. Just… enjoy.”

Replaced by a smile of dreamlike properties, her frown was; an empty stare of mindless characteristics settled on her eyes. It was true that she overthought matters, and it was true that she needed to just enjoy. Kila simply stood there, staring at her lover’s eye-catching and mesmerizing white-encased torso, her whole body a semblance of delicious self-indulgence.

Lara turned around, hands at her sides, and smiled at the magazine-reading, older girl, drinking her majestic empty visage and her delicious swimsuit-wearing body.

“She will be our sister,” The older girl whispered as her hands rubbed against her tight, wet-look outfit, her eyes captured by the reflection of an overhead lamp on Lara’s hips, her own hip sexily cocked to the right.

“Yes, Miranda,” Lara whispered, “Kila,” Lara slightly turned her head towards her lover, “Will be Mistress’s.”

Both girls shuddered and moaned.

A slight, lust-filled scream echoed inside the halls of Mightier Than a Gun before a girl, dressed in only a white one-piece swimsuit, walked out of the maze of bookshelves with wobbly steps. She had, like the others, an expression of mindless joy upon her face; but wherein the others where devoid of most emotions, this girl had a flushed look equal to just those who just drowned in a barrage of ecstatic feelings – an orgasm.

She softly walked a distance of three short steps towards Kila, her eyes inspecting Kila’s beautifully encased body, droplets of drool coming out of her mouth; she then simply stood next to the latter.

“She’s a beauty,” The girl said in an empty voice, a perpetual smile formed by blue painted lips.

“She will be our sister, Roxxie,” Miranda said, her hands still caressing her own body, her hip cocked to the other side now.

“She will be Mistress’s,” The girl identified as Roxxie said in a monotone voice not devoid of emotion.

The three senior swim team members shuddered in ecstasy.

Soon the rest of the ensemble appeared; the twin-looking girls walked in a zigzag pattern since their minds were completely taken by each other’s white covering and their bodies were utterly entwined with each other, the sound of kisses and rubs and caresses softly echoing from them; and the creepy, blonde woman who had remarked on Kila’s love for books walked in with a proud stride, her bosom pushed outwards as if for inspection, her face devoid of expression; her whole being was rejoicing on the sensation of her swimsuit rubbing against her whole upper body with every step.

“We must take her to Mistress,” Lara said, a foreign commanding tone on her words, her arm was extended and wrapped around Kila in a loving embrace.

Five different voices echoed a pleasure-filled, ecstatic-memory-filled ‘yes’, before the six white swimsuit-wearing girls encircled Kila.

Directed by Lara’s seniority and love, the six girls softly began to caress Kila’s swimsuit. Six pairs of hands softly lay all over Kila’s body, caressing and rubbing at her swimsuit.

Kila was, to put it simply, in heaven. Neither she understood why, nor she cared for the reason. She simply rejoiced in the electric tingles and jolts of pleasure she felt coming from wherever her swimsuit hugged her body and wherever the six pairs of hands grazed her body.

Lara positioned herself behind Kila, shifting position with one of the twins, and held her own body tight against Kila’s, softly rubbing herself up and down. Another moan left Kila’s lips as she felt Lara’s loving fingers on her bosom.

“I love you so much,” Lara whispered on Kila’s ear, her hands masterfully entertaining her breasts, “I really do; the moment I saw you so many months ago I fell for you,” She pause to lay a caring kiss on her lover’s neck, “That’s why it both pains me and… and fills me with joy to do this.” Lara paused, her vertical rubbing of Kila’s back stopped for a second as a tear ran down her check, “Girls.”

As if on cue and with dexterity created by experience, the six girls soon wrapped their hands on all of Kila’s erogenous zones: gentle yet strong hands caressed her inner tights; a pair of soft lips suckling on her erect, fabric-covered nipples; fingers grazed her sides; kisses befell upon her face and neck. Her whole being was stimulated, caressed but not loved, except for the soft tongue-strokes Lara performed on her sweetheart’s neck.

The halls and mazes of Mightier Than a Gun were filled with the lustful song of moans and groans of sheer ecstatic pleasure sung from seven different mouths – an orgy of bodies rubbing against bodies, and mind devoid of individual thoughts.

Kila’s mind was drowned in a torrent of pleasure, her remaining thoughts thrown in disarray as she simply enjoyed. She stopped questioning why her fellow team mates were in her favourite bookstore and dressed in only the uniform; but, after a moment of self-realization, Kila saw her own body covered in the uniform and stopped questioning it.

Kila felt her mind go blank as one hand brushed her crotch just before Lara whispered something in her ear that forced Kila to simply fall into the shores of the Dreaming. Kila’s body fell on strong, caring arms; and was softly lifted and carried into the depths of the bookstore.

* * *

It was dark; so dark that not an object was discernible. No lights shone, nothing was visible, but many things were audible. Kila could hear, hidden in the dark, far beyond the fog clouding her mind, the distinctive sound of helpless pleasure. Kila tried to call out this sound, but her head was too clouded to successfully force her body to do anything; the only reaction, if a reaction at all, was the circular, machine-like motion her head was performing. Slowly and systematically, Kila moved her head in an endless loop, unable to stay still and unable to focus on anything.

She could feel her swimsuit rubbing and caressing her skin with every breath she took, with every motion of her head, with every failed attempt at moving her arms and body; Kila rejoiced at just how right and good it felt, a moan escaped her prison-mouth as she unwillingly, though not accidentally, forced her swimsuit to graze her sex.

And as soon as Kila’s voice moaned, a second groan of pleasure echoed in the dark, then another, and another; it went on until eight different voices had groaned and moaned at least three times.

It was not dark anymore; the lights had been turned on. The sudden surge of white light hurt Kila’s eyes and pierced her mind, forcing it to think. A female figure of imposing vibe and dominant posture moved in front of Kila’s eyes, simply standing there as if waiting for something to happen, a shadow-hand was buried between her tights.

Kila tried to move her hands, but she found them, though not chained or strapped, unresponding.

“How d’you feel?” A voice Kila recognized but could not quite figure out echoed.

“I…” Kila said, her voice coarse and broken, not really in her throat.

“Shhh…” The voice said again, the body walked closer, “You don’t need to speak. Just listen, watch and enjoy.”

Strong female hands were placed on the back of her head, a strand of brown hair grazed her nose.

“You look just delicious in my uniform,” The voice said both playfully and commandingly, “Makes you look owned and possessed and even more erotic than you already are.” Kila was able to discern a smile.

With her mind still not fully in possession of all its attributes, Kila felt full, passionate lips graze her own thin ones, an invasive yet loving tongue invading her mouth. Kila found herself kissing back, as if on instinct.

“Hmmm,” The voice moaned inside Kila’s mouth, “You are kissing back, that’s good, that’s just perfect.” It whispered as Kila received another kiss.

Kila could feel bodies stirring around her, on the floor; she also realized she was sitting on something soft, something that felt similar to her swimsuit. Kila mover her tights, rubbing the material underneath, as she felt the voice’s owner move her arms down her body, hungrily massaging her swimsuit-covered skin. Kila shuddered in pleasure.

“Wake up,” Kila heard the voice whisper. Suddenly, she felt her mind return, her whole being wake up, her body stir. Kila Fleur was back in control, as far as she was allowed to control.

“W-Where am I?” Kila said softly, her eyes averted from the face of Miss Jen, as she tried to move her arms.

“You are in my pleasure den,” Miss Jen said matter-of-factly with white-painted lips, “Soon to be converted, soon to be mine.”

“Wha…” Kila felt thoughts and memories come back to her, “W-What do you mean?”

“I mean that soon you will be a full time member of my swim team!” The coach chirped out loud as she stood up, her eyes planted on Kila’s shiny, white torso, “As I told you before, you are going to be a perfect addition to my entourage of lovely slaves.”

Kila, just like the woman in front, gazed at the very white, very shiny, and very tight swimsuit the woman was wearing; unable to move her eyes from it, unwilling to do so. If the seven girls, all young and fit and strong, looked delicious in their mind-constricting uniforms, then the brown-haired coach looked like a goddess. Her perfectly trained body, with it’s long, muscular legs and wide shoulders, stood in perfect display, hugged by the white uniform; her crotch and sex were endowed; her ample bosom was pushed forwards, though completely trapped, making it look even more prominent; her beautiful navel was obvious through the fabric.

“Girls,” Miss Jen said, a hand rubbing her buttocks, her whole body arched, “Attend to your sister while I prepare everything.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Six voices echoed as Kila’s team mates rose from their lustful orgy, all dressed in the white swimsuit and a new addition in the form of the red, latex swimcap.

“Eeeeh!” Kila cried in a very high-pitched voice, “Wh… What are y-you going to do!?”

“Oh,” The coach said playfully as she walked towards a table in the middle of the white room, “Me? I am just going to enthral you and make you mine. Nothing big. Just what I did to your team mates.” She smiled deviously.

“What!?” Kila said, her eyes now staring into the eyes of her team mates, all of which had an expression of empty devotion and deep lust on their faces.

“You will join us,” The girls chanted in unison, “You will be Mistress’s.”

Kila tried to break free from her invisible bonds, her legs were stuck to the chair, her arms didn’t obey her orders; all of her body was out of her mind’s control.

Kila kept on staring at the girls all around her – blue lips, thick body, blue eyes – until she saw the one face she found both comforting, terrifying and beautiful.

“Lara!” Kila screamed, calling out the name of her lover, “P-Please! Help me!”

Lara’s face was framed by the red swimcap and her lips were painted a deep blue blue.

“Oh, that won’t help,” Miss Jen said as she walked back to Kila, her hips dancing from side to side with every step, her hands carrying something Kila couldn’t quite discern, “You see, Lara was the first one to join my team. She was a swimmer just like you; someone who wanted to be more than just a occasional visitor to the pool.”

Miss Jen petted Lara’s latex-covered head as she walked, with careful steps, over the other six white-encased bodies, until she was right next to Kila.

“So I had her try out for my team, then inexistent,” She said, placing the bag-like item on Kila’s tights, “And when I saw just how good a swimmer she was, on top of being just beautiful,” She looked at Lara with longing eyes, “I indoctrinated her.”

“But…” Kila started, feeling the coach rummage inside the bag, “H-how? What did you do?”

Miss Jen took a red, latex swimcap out of the bag, the white light shinning on its surface.

“What I am doing to you, of course,” Miss Jen said as she softly pulled the unstruggling Kila’s red hair inside the swimcap and then placed it upon her hair, completely covering her scalp, “Soon you’ll be as docile and obedient as them,” Miss Jen pointed towards two girls with equal bodies, “And with your skill, the team will go to the Olympics! Besides gaining another love thrall, that is.”

Miss Jen rummaged, once again, inside the bag, her left hand softly rubbing Kila’s latex-covered head; soon it came out, holding a set of headphones and a vintage CD player.

“What are those?” Kila questioned, one of her eyes staring at her lover while the other tried to figure out what Miss Jen held.

“Here,” The coach said as she tapped the silver CD player, “Is my voice. I am going to have you listen to a loop of my mesmerizing whispers and commands.”

“W-What for?” Kila dared to ask, her voice cracking with fear and nervousness, her face flushed with a quizzical stare.

“Usually I just have to whisper on people’s ears for they to just want to obey me,” The coach said as she placed the CD player on Kila’s lap, brushing the girl’s crotch with a blue-painted finger in the process, “You see, my voice is hypnotic or something; I really don’t know what it is but it works and I use it,” She slowly placed the headphones on Kila’s ear, slowly letting them rub the latex swimcap, making it even more apparent to Kila’s senses, “And you are going to listen to an endless loop of my whispered commands.”

Kila tried, once again, and with even less success, to break free; but she only accomplished to distract her mind further and arouse her body more since every movement only served to rub the swimsuit against her skin. Looking for comfort her eyes soon fell upon Lara’s beautiful frame and her face, possessed by a loving yet distant stare.

“Lara,” Kila whispered, her words full of care and longing, “Please, help me.”

Lara, to put it simply, stared not at Kila but at her swimsuit, her eyes slowly moving towards her lover’s crotch and encased sex; she licked her blue-painted lips as she, crawling as if a baby, got closer to Kila.

Miss Jen saw this, smiled, pressed the play button on the CD player, and, as she walked away from Kila and towards a chair made of the same material as her swimsuit, she told the girls, with a nod and a pat to the head, to begin their duties.

The six girls crawled closer to Kila, their eyes longing and lustful, their smiles happy and obedient; they wanted to please Kila, to sexually stimulate her, as much as they wished to touch and obey and serve their Mistress. Each girl was a panting mess of erotic thoughts and hungry bodies.

“Lara, please,” Kila supplicated with a whisper, her eyes sending messages into Lara’s eyes, as she began to hear whispers and words pouring into her ears, “Help me.”

Lara neared Kila from the front, her face staring at Kila’s white-covered crotch with hungry eyes, her stride slow. The other six girls closed in from every other angle, their eyes glues, like Lara’s, to their favourite body part.

Meanwhile, the coach, with a huge, lust-filled smile upon her face, sat on the white, wet-look chair in front of her slaves. She sat, slowly and sexily, her legs crossed, her thighs pressed together for a second, and a moan escaped her lips, before she parted her legs and positioned herself so her crotch was Kila’s to see.

“Soon the whispers will start and you will become my thrall,” The coach said with closed eyes and an expression of sheer lust as her hands slowly rubbed her swimsuit, “You’ll be my little pet to play with.” She moaned.

“Please, Miss Jen!” Kila screamed and supplicated, her eyes forced to stare at the beautiful, swimsuit-wearing woman before her; her sex began to moisten and her nipples began to rise.

“It’s Mistress Jen, now, Kila,” Miss Jen said as she began to draw circles and spirals over her nipples; her crotch, so beautifully encased in the light-catching material, was softly pushed back and forth, as if accepting a male lover’s sex.

“Mistress… Jen,” Kila whispered as her eyes were captured by the drawing of circles and the whispers began to pour out of the headphones in earnest.

“Yes,” Mistress Jen said as she kept on drawing circles, “I am your Mistress.”

Kila’s eyes were diverted for a second as she felt Lara’s skilled and loving tongue graze her swimsuit-covered crotch. She gazed down upon her lover and saw, hidden behind a mask of lust and obedience and covered by Kila’s thighs, a tear running down Lara’s face.

“I am sorry,” Her lover whispered as she began to lick Kila’s sex in earnest.

Her head rose abruptly, her lips curled, her legs spasm; her whole body was rocked by the sheer power of sexual arousal as a moan, a mighty sound, escaped her lips. Soon this feeling echoes all around Kila’s body as she felt the twin’s caring hands on her bottom and sides, the older girl’s tongue suckling on her right nipple, the blue-lipped girl massaging her legs and kissing her navel, and the creepy woman sucking on her left nipple as if a child.

Kila’s body was assaulted by sheer sexual ecstasy as the whispers became much more intense and commanding, “You love to be touched through your swimsuit,” The coach’s whispering voice echoed inside her head, “Look at my swimsuit.” Her eyes soon fell upon the coach’s white frame.

“That’s it, look at your Mistress,” Mistress Jen said, one hand touching her sex, the other rubbing her navel.

“My Mistress,” Kila moaned as the two girls suckled on her nipples.

“You are a thrall to Mistress Jen,” The whispers continued, “You are a swimsuit doll.” Kila could feel her mind breaking, the words pouring in, as she was helpless to resist them; the girls carefully making her body stay in a perpetual state of arousal. “You always wear swimsuits,” They continued, “They arouse you. You obey”

“You are obedient,” Another whisper whispered: “You swim for her,” Kila, with her mind practically gone now, realized that there were many whispers attacking her, “You are a thrall,” One said, “You wear swimsuits,” The other continued. One whisper enforced obedience, the other enforced the fetish.

Soon the whispers changed, becoming much more domineering and sexual in nature, as well as the girls’ treatment of Kila’s body. Mistress Jen kept on pleasuring herself, occasionally inciting a conversation with her soon-to-be thrall, forcing Kila to focus yet on another thing so it would easily loose the battle.

“I am a thrall,” Kila said in a whispered moan, her face completely flushed with arousal, her eyes on her Mistress, “I am Mistress Jen’s swimsuit thrall.”

With her tongue eagerly licking and her lips happily kissing, Lara closed her eyes both in pain and in sheer joy. Another tear ran down her cheek as her free side wept for her lover, and a smile crawled it’s way to her entertained lips as her thrall side screamed in glee.

“She’s a swimsuit thrall,” The other five girls chanted in mindless unison, their hands still rubbing against Kila’s swimsuit-covered body, while they tried desperately to pleasure their own bodies, “She’s a sister.” Six orgasmic shudders vibrated on Kila’s body.

“Good!” Mistress Jen moaned as her whole body spasmed, her toes curled, and her right hand, buried itself even deeper inside her swimsuit-encased sex, desperately tried to fuse itself to the white fabric.

Though they all were physically exhausted and mentally tired, the six girls continued their eager caress of their new sister’s body, keeping her on a state or endless arousal and perpetual bliss. Kila’s mind, to put it simply, was completely and utterly twisted.

Mistress Jen stood from her swimsuit-fabric-like chair with careful, wobbly steps, a smile of pure satisfaction on her face, and made her way towards her thralls and slaves.

“Who are you?” Mistress Jen said in a groggy yet imposing voice, her steps taking her closer and closer to her new addition.

“I am Kila Fleur,” Kila responded in a lust-filled voice, her mind was, on the best of terms, blank, the whispers coming out of the headphones being the only thing that momentarily occupied it.

“And what are you?” Mistress Jen kept on asking, the obvious tedium of it palpable around her as well as the sheer delight she felt at doing it.

“I am Mistress Jen’s swimsuit thrall,” Kila said, now with an empty, mindless voice, the tongue of her lover still attending her sex as well as many a hand and a lip.

“You obey,” Mistress Jen said, matter-of-factly, her eyes stern and caring and hungry.

“I obey Mistress Jen,” Kila repeated what the whispers whispered, “I enjoy obeying.”

“Swimsuits,” Mistress Jen suddenly said, her hands now caressing Lara’s latex-red head.

“Pleasure!” Kila screamed, her voice thick with arousal and lust, her body vibrating and spasming with obedience; she, for second or two, separated her now sweaty body from the white chair, just like someone with bonds on their wrists and legs would, and then slowly settled back.

“Good,” Mistress Jen cooed, her hand now rubbing Kila’s cheeks, and her leg on the chair’s arms, giving her new thrall a good look at her Mistress’s white-encased sex, “You are such a good addition; you’ll make this team go far.”

Kila smiled an empty, embarrassed and pride-filled smile, her Mistress’s comment making her feel better than all the hands and tongues did.

“Kiss me, Kila,” Mistress Jen said, pushing her crotch towards Kila’s face, her hand still caressing her new swimsuit thrall’s cheek.

Kila turned her stare to Mistress Jen’s face, finding the stern, commanding and swimsuit-encased woman as beautiful as Lara, her lover and captor. Mistress Jen nodded seeing Kila’s eager and quizzical smile, telling her new thrall, without words and without sounds, what to do. Kila understood and reclined, finding her body finally able to move, though not out of her own willpower; soon placing her thin lips on her Mistress’s crotch, just like she did before, and, with a suck and a lick and many other small forms of love, kissed it with passion, forcing a jolt of pleasure so profound and powerful to run throw the whole of Mistress Jen’s body, making her orgasm and scream in satisfaction.

Hearing their Mistress and owner scream in ecstasy was enough to force the seven white-encased girls to moan and writhe as the flood of arousal known as orgasm penetrated their whole beings, both mentally and physically. Lara screamed upon her lover’s crotch; the twins both cried in joy; the woman was forced to suckle on Kila’s nipple even harder than before; the blue-lipped girl fell and spasm on the cold, white floor; the creepy girl’s throat vibrated with a silent scream as her body was paralyzed with the power of the orgasm; and Kila, sweet, innocent and shy Kila was the one who felt the most of it, since it was she who made her Mistress scream such a pleasure-filled scream, she panted, she screamed, she writhed as her every molecule vibrated with sheer ecstasy.

Mistress Jen, panting and moaning, with her whole being in disarray, removed the headphones from Kila’s red-encased head, freeing her new thrall from the assault of her hypnotic whispers and allowing her to finally rest.

“Sleep my pets,” Mistress Jen whispered as she placed the headphones and the CD player inside the back; and her thralls obeyed.

Mistress Jen walked, with careful steps, around the still writhing and panting bodies of her pets, towards a hidden door and back into the realm of books and the maze of shelves.

But, to her extreme ignorance and pride, there, while most of the girls slept, her new recruit stirred and woke; groggily she found her way towards her lover and, not really thinking and not really processing, kissed her before embracing her. Lara too, stirred, her mind not as clouded as her red-headed lover, and, with great effort and willpower, managed to whisper an apology before both girls were reclaimed by the land of forced oblivion.

“I love you,” Echoed in Lara’s lust-filled dreams.

“I am sorry,” Echoed in Kila’s pleasure and obedience reality.