The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

7 Gems of Enchantment:

Diamond

By now you probably already know the drill. Read if you like, or legal are capable of doing so. Don’t read, if you find this stuff vulgar, immoral (even in fantasy), or outright trash. Don’t read if it is illegal for you to do so as well (you know who you are). Email if you appreciate this story, email if you want more....

The diamond very white,
shall break one’s will,
they have no more fight,
it is such a simple skill.

Lisa was just finished in the bathroom when she heard Jen come home. She walked down the flight of stairs leading to the lobby of their home. She had about 5 packages between both of her arms. “Hey Jen, how’d the diamond work?”

“Like a charm. I still have lots more stuff out in the car.” She set them all in the middle of the floor. “The diamond works just like the others. After I used it a few times I seemed to be able to do it on my own, those spells seem to be more powerful, but almost out of control.”

“That’s cool, but it still doesn’t work like that for me, when I used the emerald, I could use it fine, but I just couldn’t do it on my own, everything had to be focused through the stone.”

“I know, but ya never know it just might have to with the fact that I my family has had an apparent line of enchantresses.. enchantressi... well plural of enchantress, for generations. I might be more in tune or something.”

“Yeah, ‘in tune,’ how is your ‘cursed items’ spells coming?”

“Oh it’s fun, I was kind of surprised how it happened, but I have a little more trouble cursing things than I do when I just enchant someone.” I actually enchanted a dollar bill to break a cashier’s will. She let me buy a $25.00 dress for 25 cents.

By the time they were done with the bags, Lisa had found that Jen bought several outfits and make up, from casual, to beach, to home, to formal gowns for the both of them. “wanna drink Jen?”

“Sure, but lemme get them, I need to make a quick call while I’m in the kitchen.”

“Okay,” Jen left, there were two now just a four packages left on the bed. She opened up the first one, It was a set of blank tapes. She opened the next one. It was a nice camcorder, one of those really expensive lightweight ones. It came with a tripod. Then she opened the next one, it was a dildo, a rather large one, and she dropped it on the bed. “Don’t even wanna think about that one.” She then popped the top on the last package. It was another dildo.

“I see you found those.” She moved closer and handed drink a glass of cola. “One of them is for you, take your pick.”

“Jen, I’m sorry but I’m not really interested.”

“Didn’t say you had to use it, just take one and put it in your room.”

Lisa noticed Jen’s ring was glowing, “Hey wait, you’re using the diamond on me...”

“Yep, the next experiment I wanted to try: will it work when they know it’s being done.”

“but—” Amy was trying to tell her not to.

“Just pick one out.”

“No, I don’t want to.” She could feel her will being drained away. Jen repeated herself. “I don’t think it’s such a great idea.. " Jen repeated herself again. Lisa didn’t answer, but did look at the two dildos, one was flesh colored, thick about eight inches long. The other was solid black, slightly curved and smooth. Jen repeated herself again. “I..I...can’t.” A couple more seconds passed and Jen repeated herself again. Lisa said, “I guess if I have to, I’ll take the black one.” The two stared at each other for a few more minutes, the diamond in Jen’s ring started to glow brighter.

Finally Jen spoke, “I want you to pick a dildo.”

Lisa smiled and said, “Can I have this one?” She picked up the black dildo.

“Sure.” Then Jen undid her influence over Lisa. “Sorry, but I just wanted to see how much of your will I could take away even with you knowing what was happening.”

“It’s okay, but I have noticed that you’ve changed since you started using those gems. You’ve become a lot more aggressive, and seem to ask a lot less... and tell a lot more.”

“And ever since the incident with Stheir I’ve noticed you seem torn between wanting to control people and wanting to be controlled.”

Jen was right and Lisa knew it. She loved using the gems herself when she went out, but part of her liked being told what to do, but although Stheir’s commands were erased upon his death, she discovered more of her submissive traits showed. “Okay true enough. I won’t deny that part of what you did just made me very horny, but still, if you must experiment on me, tell me first.”

“So it’s okay if I experiment on you?”

“Yeah I guess. Just nothing permanent.”

“Actually, I won’t have you do anything that bad. Tell you what, lemme try one on you, but lemme keep it a secret, you tell me if you figure it out.”

“Uh. Okay.” They started moving her clothes back into her bedroom. “Okay thats it I think.” They went back into Jen’s room to double check.

“You forgot this.” Jen picked up the black dildo still in it’s packaging. “Catch.”

Lisa caught it and started blushing, “Oh my gosh.” She took it into her room and threw it on the bed worth all her clothes. She started hanging her dresses and clothes in her walk in closet. She brought her makeup into the bathroom and put it on her makeup shelves. Finally she took her bras and various other undergarments and placed them in her drawers. Finally she took the dildo, what to do with this? She wanted to put it in her night table, but what if someone went in there, could be bad. She definitely did not want to put it in the bathroom. Then the closet... she didn’t even realize it, but she took it out of its packaging. “huh?”

She kissed it lightly on the tip, then started laughing, “Why did I just do that?” Then it hit her, “Uuhhh , Jen she cursed—” she deep throated the dildo before she finished saying the sentence. She was not even horny, but she couldn’t stop, she wanted it out of her mouth. Finally she closed her eyes and felt it tickling the back of her throat. She just took the thing and pulled her hands away from her face, and the dildo was out. She placed it in her lap, and she suddenly felt her pussy lubricate itself instantly. Now she was horny. This time of her own free will, she pumped her pussy with the long dildo, slow, and hard, or fast and light... Mostly she was gentle.

After about two hours, and what felt like a hundred orgasms, she came so hard that she pulled it right out of her pussy and launched it to the far side of her bed. She collapsed and napped for a little over an hour. She woke up and pulled off her sweat-drenched clothes. She went into the closet and pulled out a dress so she could get out tonight and was about to put it on, when she decided since she was covered in sweat, she should have another shower. She came out, dried off, and got dressed and did her make up.

She walked down the stairs and walked to the kitchen. Jen was eating a slice of toast with peanut butter while reading the newspaper. “You cursed the dildo.”

She looked up and almost spat out the toast. “Yeah, pretty funny huh?” I’m surprised you stopped, the curse was to last for five hours of pleasure.”

“I’d say it was more or less ‘interesting’ than anything else, and it fell out and I fell asleep.” She opened the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water and started sipping it. “I’m gonna go out tonight, would you mind if I took the diamond for a test run myself?”

“By all means,” Jen took off the ring and slid it onto Lisa’s finger.

“Thanks, I’ll catch up with you later. See ya.” And she walked out the door.

* * *

Lisa stopped outside of a club, she wore the part and would have absolutely gotten in any other night. Except the bouncer was not dirty. “Must be the first one ever,” she couldn’t bribe him or turn him with her looks. Time to try out the diamond. She focused her thoughts through the small gem. “I would really like to go inside.”

“Sorry ma’am, you’ll have to wait in line.”

She tilted her head and smiled, “But wouldn’t it make you feel happy knowing that you did me such a big favor?”

“Uh yeah.” He started to show a little sympathy, “but.. I’m really sorry, I just can’t.”

One last time she mentally hit him hard with the will draining stone. He visibly grimaced, and she smiled again. “I’m sorry, but I really need to get in, if you really really don’t want me in, you’re gonna have to force me out, otherwise I’m going in.”

He started to move in front of her, but changed his mind. He reluctantly accepted what was happening, “Well you’ve got initiative girl, have fun.” She smiled back at him and he said to him self, “Why the hell’d I do that?”

Lisa was enjoying herself. She danced around with several people. She saw a man she used to date and his name was Kevin. He was with his new girlfriend. She hated that. She loved him so much, they had a decent break up and they got along pretty well as friends, until he got a new girlfriend. Lisa could not accept it completely and has been avoiding him for the most part for the past six months. She watched the girl run off to the ladies room.

She went up to Kevin, “Hey Kev, long time no see.”

“Hey, where’ve you been haven’t see you in months. How are you?”

“I’m fine. So what’s up?”

“Nadda, same old shit.”

“Same old Kev.” she sat down in his girlfriend’s seat She focused the power of the ring on him, “So you wanna get out of here?”

“Sorry I gotta wait for Lindsey.”

Focusing, “Oh come on, you’ll see her tomorrow, for now we haven’t seen each other in months, we should go back to your place. Chat. Same old same old.”

“I think that’s cool, but I think it would be better if we at least told Lindsey so she won’t be worried.”

“Oh well, I’m leaving now...” she intensified the influence of the diamond over Kevin, “...maybe some other time.”

‘“Wait... I’m coming, can I at least leave a note?” Lisa walked away from him toward the exit, “Alright I’m coming!”

“Not yet” she muttered under her breath.

“Huh? What was that?”

“Nothing, just thinking of a private joke.”

On the way to his place, Lisa found out it was no longer his place, but ‘their’ place. And it wasn’t his place they moved into it was hers. Apparently they were getting along much better than Lisa ever did with him, and she hated that.

They got back to the apartment, sat down beside each other and turned on a movie, it was his favorite movie. She knew it and that’s why she picked it. By the end of the movie they were snuggling. Each movement close she was influencing his decision to object, and then accept before going farther. The movie ended and she lightly kissed him on the cheek, he wanted to stop her, but could not find the will to resist her. She kissed him on the lips and at first he just let her. Then he felt like he had to follow her gesture and he kissed her back.. This soon followed by tonguing one another. She spoke, “I’ve missed having you, you know what I like” and soon they were undressing one another. He started to gently kiss around her nipples and around her neck. He kept drifting back to her lips. Then he slowly moved down to her pussy. He kissed ever so deeply of that. She came on the spot.

She moved him back and slowly stroked his penis. She started to kiss it, and he grunted, then he said “Oh you were always so good at that.” Then she took his shaft into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, slowly at first then faster. After a minute or so she used one hand to cup his balls, and the other to milk and jerk off the parts of his dick she could not reach with her lips. When she was done they started to hold each other and kiss. After a short time passed, she noticed he was hard again.

Taking advantage she quickly impaled her empty cunt on his throbbing member. She heard a clicking, Lindsey must be home, Kevin obviously had not heard it. A minute later she opened the door right as he moaned, which he only did when he came. And he came right inside Lisa.

“You fucking asshole! I’ve been worried sick about you for the last three hours. I couldn’t find you at the club, and you were here fucking this whore?!”

Kevin, absolutely dumbfounded, “Wait, it’s not what you think, this is Lisa, my old girlfriend... We just came here to catch up.”

Lindsey looked at her, then looked at him, “Well it looks like you’ve caught up!”

Lisa acting very shocked to see Lindsey at all got off of Kevin, “You said you broke up with her you bastard! Do I look like some cheap slut that you can screw with because you’re girlfriend isn’t around?” She slapped him across the face, she turned to Lindsey, “I’m sorry, I didn’t know... I’m sorry I’m not gonna even try to explain myself, I didn’t think this would happen. I’ll just leave.”

Lindsey kept her eyes shut and did not acknowledge Lisa. Lisa stepped into the corridor of the apartment. She pressed the button for the elevator, and after about a minute, she decided to take the stairs. Four flights down, and smiling. As she stepped out of the doorway, she watched Lindsey step out from the elevator in tears wearing what she had on before, but now she also had a purse and a long coat. Now, of all times, is when Lisa gets hit with the conscience attack.

She runs up along side Lindsey, “Wait Lindsey, I’m sorry, I’m responsible for all this—”

“Look, I know you thought he wasn’t seeing anyone, I’m sorry for calling you a slut, it’s not your fault, he’s just a typical guy.”

“But still I feel so bad.”

“Don’t, if it wasn’t you, it probably woulda been someone else later.”

“Thanks, but do you have a place to stay?”

“I’ll get a hotel for a couple nights, let him have til the end of the week, give him time to get his shit out.”

“Well if you want you can stay at my place for a while, I have a few extra spare rooms.”

“A few?”

“Yeah, look, I just feel really bad.”

“I really don’t think so.” Lindsey started to walk away, Lisa really did wanna make it up to her, she reached out with the power of the diamond.

“Please, it would make me feel better knowing that you had a place to stay for sure, at least for tonight.”

“So it would make you feel better!? Do I look like I want YOU to feel—” Suddenly Lindsey felt somewhat numbed for a minute, “I’m sorry, but.. maybe”

“Come on.”

Lindsey really did not even wanna see the woman her boyfri- exboyfriend cheated on her with, but she suddenly felt a strong irresistible pull toward her. “Okay, just for tonight. Thanks.”

The drive home as expected was very awkward. Possibly because they were not talking. When they arrived, Lisa brought Lindsey to the bathroom that was only accessible through her own room. Lindsey took a shower while Lisa went to Jen and explained the situation. Jen was actually very indifferent about the whole situation. Once they established what room she was going to stay in, Lisa went back to her room to wait for Lindsey to come out of the shower. She was surprisingly quick and was out after only about ten to fifteen minutes. Lisa had just got to her room as Lindsey stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

“Thanks for letting me stay here.” she walked around to the far side of Lisa’s bed.

“Lisa started to go through her closet looking for something Lindsey could wear for the night, “It looks like you’re about my size, I’m sure something here will work for you.”

“Thanks.” She sat down on the corner of Lisa’s bed, “ahh what’s thismmmm?!”

“Huh?” Lisa turned around to see the woman sucking on her dildo. “Oh my God, stop that!” She had forgotten that she left it on her bed when she accidentally threw it out of herself earlier.

She pulled it out of her mouth and started to pump her pussy with it. “uh uh I c..c..can’t. soo good.”

Lisa walked up to her and tried to pull the woman’s hands free. With her left hand, Lindsey just grabbed Lisa by the back of her neck and kissed her. “Mmmmrumph” Lisa managed in protest.

Then Lindsey grabbed Lisa’s hand, “Kiss me..”

Then Lindsey pulled her on the bed. Lisa lying on top of Lindsey began feeling very horny. Uncontrollably so. And she started to kiss Lindsey back with just as much passion. Lisa realized her crotch was pressed tightly against Lindsey’s and she vaguely formed the thought, “the dildo is too close to me,” before she gave into her animalistic urges...

To Be Continued.