The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seven stones of enchantment:

Will

Hope you like this part. If you want to read, please do so it’s you’re legally allowed to. Feedback always welcome, looked forward to, and generally appreciated.

Lindsey and Lisa’s lust driven night had already lasted for about three hours. Each on the brink of exhaustion, but neither able to slow themselves. There fingers were interlocked and Lisa’s face was buried within Lindsey’s treasures. Lindsey’s mouth was wrapped around the enchanted toy.

Lisa, of course understood the effect that the gems had on them, Lindsey did not. A little after five (in the morning that is), she finally spat the dildo out. Lisa finally felt her control coming back to herself. She started to withdraw her tongue from Lindsey. She felt Lindsey tighten her grip on her hand, “No, don’t stop.” She felt a buzz at the back of her head, and she couldn’t resist the command, she continued to lick, kiss and do everything she could to make Lindsey climax. “oooohh that feels so good! Please be firmer.” And Lisa complied tot he best of her comprehension, but obviously did not completely understand how to comply with ‘firmer.’ “No, slower, and harder.” And then she did it properly.

After about three orgasms, Lindsey told Lisa to come up beside her. The two fell asleep holding one another’s hands.

Lisa awoke at eleven when she felt Lindsey’s hand caressing her hair. “Good morning Lisa.”

“Good morning.”

“Their fingers were interlocked, “I love your ring, may I try it on please?”

“If you want.” And she took the ring off of her finger and placed it on Lindsey’s. Oh shit, she realized that their fingers interlocked gave Lindsey power with the gem. She had broken Lisa’s will without either of them realizing it.

“Oh thank you...” She got up and pulled the dress she wore the previous night. She stood in front of a large mirror, “Oh it looks beautiful.”

“Beautiful.”

“Thank you Leese”

“You’re welcome.” Her mind was becoming less foggy, strange she had not noticed when it get that way. Unfortunately she still felt broken.

“What should we do for breakfast?”

“Lisa thought for a minute, she could make some pancakes, that would be delicious., “I got an idea, how about some pancakes?” She had to get the ring back to break the control.

“Nah, I say we go out and get some omelets!”

“Okay,” she grabbed the keys to her car and started off to the car. She hated omelets.

“Wait, what are you doing? Lindsey asked in curiosity.

“Going to get the car.”

“But you’re totally naked.”

“Huh?” She looked down at herself, just how far gone was she? She turned red. “Oh my god, I should shower and get dressed.”

“Yeah you should, mind if I shower too?”

“Not at all, come on in.”

“Together?”

“If you want, or you can go ahead of me.” Lisa could not believe what she was saying.

Lindsey was feeling bold, but a little awkward, so she decided to ask the awkward question every heterosexual girl fears asking another, “Lisa, I make you horny, don’t I?”

If only she had worded that differently, because as soon as the first part was said, she felt her crotch moistening. She tried to avoid the question. “That’s a rather up front question.”

“I know, but please, you have to be honest with me.”

“Yes, you make me feel very horny.”

Strangely enough, this did not make Lindsey feel uncomfortable, but she felt the distinct signs of arousal washing over her. As they showered the two took every opportunity to look at the other. One would find it amazing that they never caught each other’s stare. Lindsey suddenly felt an unstoppable urge to touch the woman in font of her who was blinded by shampoo. Her fingers slowly inched out to the nipple of Lisa’s left breast. They slowly touched then held the nipple between her index finger and thumb. Lisa held her breath and stopped moving with her hands on the top of her head. Lindsey slowly pressed and lightly pinched the nipple and Lisa inhaled deeply holding her breath and waiting for a very long time before exhaling very slowly. Lisa divided her attention to Lisa’s other breast. Lisa was breathing slow, but heavily.

She was on the brink of an orgasm. The water finished rinsing her hair. The two were licking kissing and touching every erogenous zone on both of their bodies. As Lisa was on the brink of cumming, Lindsey stopped. She got to her knees and started to lather Lisa’s legs. She took the razor on the soap dish razor and started to shave Lisa’s legs. “Just wanna help you.”

“Yes... " She leaned back against the wall and held her leg forward. Lindsey slowly shaved her. When she finished with one of Lisa’s legs, she then started with the other. When she was done she was getting horny again. “I think you want me to shave your pussy too, " she blinked and smiled wondering about how Lisa would react to that. But she got nervous for a second, “Well if you want, just spread your legs.”

The first part had made her want her pussy shaven, at least by Lindsey. She squatted down a little more and opened her legs. Lindsey shaved and shaved until there was nothing left to shave. Her crotch was hairless. Without a word she handed the razor to Lisa who knew what to do. As she finished lathering the soap on Lindsey’s legs, she looked at Lisa, “I’m scared, but it’s s exhilarating, just do it, even if I tell you not to.” Of course she practically bit her tongue about a hundred times as she kept wanting to say no, but she found the courage to let Lisa continue until she was just as hairless.

Their shower ended a few minutes later. As they finished drying off, Lindsey turned to Lisa, “I hope you don’t mind the way I’m acting, it’s kind not the way I usually am.”

“It’s okay, I usually don’t act this way either.”

“Hmm, that’s strange, I wonder why.” Lisa seemed to be equally confused, at least in her facial expression, so she added jokingly, “Do you know why I’m acting so strangely?”

“Nope.” The honest truth although Lisa was suspecting that Jen may have cursed another object to make her partner bi.

“Oh well, what about you?”

“What about me?” she smiled.

Lindsey started to giggle, then mocked a very serious tone, “Do you know why you are acting so strange?” and she started to giggle again.

“Yeah.”

* * *

Jen was sitting in Central Park. She was currently facing a small crisis. Was she changing for the worse because of her powers? She has obviously changed, gaining manipulative powers such as the ones she has acquired will change anyone, but how much? A lot or a little? For better or for worse? Were her powers corrupting her?

Part of her knew the truth, she was addicted to them. She needed to work things out, if her mother was still alive, she would probably have been trained and taught to use them responsibly... But then again, if she lived, for all she knew she may have become very rebellious towards her parents and intentionally destroyed people’s lives in spite. The point being, ‘what if’ scenarios were no good.

She got up off her bench and started to walk around, she smiled at some people ignored others, but mostly she noticed the scenery. She tried to tell herself that she was glad she came down here today to enjoy the afternoon, but it was a lie. Deep down she knew that no matter what excuse she was using, she was here for one purpose: to scout out the place for her next test.

She eventually decided against using the park, her experiments in public should be made in the day to avoid any problems such as letting things go to far. However, in the day, the park has children who should not see many of the things she wished to try. As she left the park she thought about a close by adult store. Of course it was in a bad section of town, but it could be lots of fun.

She walked to the store, as she watched from the street, she noticed the striking similarity to all those movies that involved ‘the dark side of town.’ She knew it was more her nerves than anything else. She walked through the entrance to the adult store. First she saw some old style dvds. “Oh my, how old are you babies?”

“Well over twenty years old.” An old man walked out, “but sadly not worth much, they are used, good condition, shitty quality, but then again, they’re dvds, what else do you expect from quality.”

“Yeah, back when digital filming still used a pixel based frame rate.”

“Yep nothing like the day when realistic vector filming became cheap. One dvd had the potential to hold 30 plus hours of footage. Unfortunately for the industry the players couldn’t read the format and the prake players had already come out, much more efficient.”

“Well Zony still made out, they knew when to change over.”

“Yes they did! Oh, I’m sorry, is there anything I can help you with?”

“I doubt it, for now I’m just looking.

“Alright, I’ll be in the backroom. Call if you need anything.”

“Okay, thank you.”

As she walked around she found some really old, but interesting dvds, of course they were not coming with her, she did not have anything that would play a dvd format. She found of course the sex toy section. No matter how far technology goes, they always go back to the originals. Some ancient civilizations had theirs, They had them during the sexual revolution, long before she was born, and despite what type of sexual devices they had now, their were always, dildos. She started to giggle at the thought.

Time to start what she came here to do. Help other people with their fun. She picked up a dildo every thrust will give you an orgasm, and their was a cursed dildo. She continued to look around, she found a cherry flavored lubricant, twenty-four hours of arousal, now whoever used this, with any luck for them, a woman, will be wet for a full day, and horny. This was getting fun for Jen.

She found the adult prakes (interactive, vector based, high quality movies) section. She found the popular one, Cindy S. Apples. She held it in her hand for a minute, women:I am Cindy S.Apples and I want to fuck my partner. Men: I am being fucked by Cindy S. Apples. For the sake of the curse, she hoped that it would be a lovely couple who got this one. She put it back on the shelf.

She went to the shoe rack next and found some thigh high ratex (which are two generations beyond latex) boots with a six inch heel. “Ooh these look fun, I wear these boots because I control those around me. “Make a good dominatrix with these,” and she continued in her mind, “although I pity a master who may put these on his slaves foot.”

She continued walking to the end of the aisle, she found a bunch of chokers and collars. She picked out the most ornamental of them, Feel the mind of the person who has collared you, give them what and all of what they want and you must love it. They should enjoy that. She started to walk onto the next aisle but she noticed a pair of handcuffs. Can’t move, frozen by desire. She was long since wet by now. But she was fighting it.

She proceeded to the next aisle. Of course there were torturing devices. She picked up a package of ten nipple clamps that varied in size and pleasure, “These look potentially painful.” swelling, pain, pleasure, Touch, pain pleasure sensitivity desire, focus, uninhibited. She put the package on the shelf again. She came to a ball gag. She came to a section of ball gags. She touched one lightly wth her index finger: thirst. She was starting to realize that she was having too much fun. She decided to leave before she did anything else.

AS she left she saw the old man emerge once more, “Have a good evening Miss.”

“You too.” She smiled and stopped, she saw a magazine, Pornernet. She saw the cover model, She picked it up and pressed her fingernail to the woman’s lips obsession. “hmmp.” and she put it back, and left the store.

As she left she decided to head towards the local mall. She noticed five young men about her age, were following her. She could see there thoughts as plain as day even without her unique gifts. She turned a corner into a dark alley. The men followed her. One of the guys called out, “Hey wenchlette! Wanna give us a little show? We think you’d realllllyy get off on it.”

“You mean get you off. But as much as I’d love to give you a show, I don’t think you’d like the show I’d be giving you.”

“Yeah whatever,” he pulled out a knife, “you scream once,” he touched the knife to his tongue and then held it in front of him in an offensive stance, “You’ll never scream again.”

“Oh don’t worry, I don’t do the scream thing.” Jen brought herself to her own defensive stance. They surrounded her, three in front spread out, two behind her. The two behind her grabbed her quickly and pulled her to the ground. She started to panic. She tried to pull away form them. Then the two to her sides reached down and pulled her legs apart. The one with the knife unzipped his pants. He was going to rape her, as his pants were off, she was finally able to think, though not very clearly. She looked at his penis in fear. Pain!! Razors!! Intensity. Her eyes had a faint tint of yellow for a split second. The man stopped and fell to his knees. He grabbed his balls, and whined a high pitched whine.

The others just looked up at him. The man at her left leg got up and asked if he was okay, she used her powers, her eyes flashed red. He started to touch the man in pain in sexual ways. The guy at her left arm just screamed, “What the fuck Tommy?! You a fuckin’ queer boy?!!”

She looked down at the man that was holding her right leg, but was now holding both down together. No will to fight, obedience ensures security. She pulled her legs free and the man did not try to fight as his will was now broken. She kicked both her legs up and hit the other two men in the face and they both fell back. She assessed the situation, One man in pain, completely incapacitated. The next try to fuck him in an enchanted mindless lust filled way. The next just sat on the ground with no desire to oppose her. That left the two men who were about to get up in a total near (hopefully as opposed to a completely) homicidal rage. She looked at the larger of the two men. She focused on the small one, a flash of green, funny, the thug cracked a smile. Then he started to giggle, and then outright laugh. He was holding his stomach in pain from the laughter.

“What the fuck.” The last and biggest rapist yelled at her. He charged her and threw a fist. She grabbed his fist just before he connected and she pulled him in faster and spun her elbow into his larynx and propelled herself away from him as he was left gagging and gasping for air. It took him a few seconds to recover. When he finally looked up he expected Jen to be long gone, but she stood there in her fighting stance. “Oh, you gonna feel pain guurlly.”

“Sleep,” the man stopped, stood still cold eyes staring into Jen’s. She started to walk sideways and toward him. He did not move. She went up to him and whispered into his ear, “You are mine.”

“I am yours.”

She saw a Fonda Akkord, a popular luxury car, pull into the alley with a red light on its roof. “Everyone hands up.” A female voice called out.

Jen looked at the ‘her’ man as she put her hands up, “You feel guilty, you must confess everything that you and your friends have done to women. Until you do, you will not be able to sleep or feel any peace.”

“The man suddenly snapped out of his trance, “Huh?” He saw the policewoman coming towards them. Her gun was pointed directly toward him.

“Put your hands on top of your head!” He immediately complied.

More police showed up in the following minutes. Statements were taken and the female offered Jen a ride home since she was going past that direction anyway. Apparently she was a cop going home when she heard the call was just a couple streets over and she came to help. As they drove Jen sensed certain hostility from the girl. She started to pick up on her thoughts. Most common thought she heard from her was “whore,” and “street trash.”

As they got close to Jen’s home, she got angry at this police woman. Those men had tried to rape her, and she was being thought of as a common whore!? She started to concentrate. Her eyes began to dilate, the veins in her eyes became black and began to spread across her eyes. The policewoman was coming to a stop at a red light. Jen’s eyes were now a solid black. She felt her head become very light and Jen was passing out.

Jen suddenly opened her eyes. She was staring up at the red light. She was holding the steering wheel. She looked into the rearview mirror and saw the lady cop staring back. She smiled. She drove home and got out of her car. She found it amazing that she could command her body as if it were conscious. She had her body get out of the passenger seat and sit on the front steps. She walked up and removed all of her (well the woman she was currently possessing’s) clothing and handing it to her body. She found a pair of handcuffs and keys and placed it with her body. She then found her badge and once again gave that to her body.

Completely naked in the policewoman’s body she got into the car and started to drive toward the address that was listed in the wallet. As she came to a stop sign she pressed a finger into her pussy. She closed her eyes, pushed in deep, and counted to three. She opened her eyes and found herself staring at her front gate sitting on the steps holding a pile of clothes. She got up, turned around and walked into the house. She suddenly felt a mental scream, “Lisa!” She ran up the stairs and ran as fast as she could toward Lisa’s room.

She slammed open the door, and saw Lisa on her knees before Lindsey who was wearing all seven stones. Lisa was being controlled. “Let go of her you bitch!.” Lindsey’s had a look of shock on her face, but it quickly turned to pain as she grabbed her head and collapsed on the ground. Each of the seven stones turned gray and detached themselves from the various jewelry. Each one rolled across the floor to Jen’s feet and became filled with color once again.

Lisa looked on with tear filled eyes, she had been crying... a lot.

Jen looked down at her, “Are you okay?”

No response. Jen started hugging her repeating the question over and over while telling her that it would be fine. FInally she managed to say, “Thank you..” That was all she said, and would say that night.

Lindsey started to get up, “Jen?”

“Silence!”

Lindsey grabbed her own throat as she tried to speak and found she had no voice.

“Well, you like playing with her mind and making her cry like that, huh? Well, I’ll play with you’re mind, and we’ll see what kind of street whore you really are!”

* * *

Everybody knows Lindsey. She’s cheap hot and irresistible. Some say she has magic in those lips of hers, noone can say no to her once she gets that first kiss in. She charges $50 for head and $75 just for the quick fuck. She works part time in the strip club, and lives in one of the dumpy apartments above it.

That was Jen’s punishment. Lindsey hated whores almost as Jen loved controlling people. So she made her one. She could never refuse a man, but her lips were cursed. If her lips touched another person, they would demand something from her. She could not refuse, providing that she gave a price that they would meet. If they refused she could to, but she had to charge no more than $100 dollars. Lastly she had to kiss at least one person every 16 hours, or she would without any control kiss the first person she saw.

Lindsey was also cursed with a strange form of bisexuality. When away from anyone, she found both men and women very attractive, but who ever she slept with, she would find herself despising and wishing that she was fucking someone of the opposite sex. Whenever she kissed a man, she would suddenly hate men and only want women, and when with a woman, she would be disgusted with herself wishing she had a man.

She would be like this potentially forever. There were two ways to break her curse, a curse she no longer remembered having. There were two parts to the first cure. The first part is that she would have to regret what she did to Lisa, which was virtually impossible since she now has virtually no intellectual memory of the last few years. And second she would have to fall in love with someone, a scenario which was virtually impossible since any feelings she had would be replaced by disgust on the first kiss. The other cure was to have Jen forgive her. Oh well.

Lindsey’s gone.

To be continued