The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

mc mf md ft

Title: Sexual Harassment

Synopsis: The brother of a disgraced financial manger comes to his aid after an alleged case of sexual harassment.

Jason was working in an Adult Sex shop where he had been working since he left school twelve years previously and he was now the manger. Behind the sales counter there was three TV monitors that showed areas of the shop that were hidden from the desk.

A man accompanied by a beautiful woman had entered the shop a few minutes ago and they were now out of sight. Jason watched them on the hidden cameras and after listening to the woman complaining about something, was surprised to witness the man taking something out of his pocket and holding it in front of the woman causing her to become quiet and to stand with an expressionless gaze.

Jason had read about such crystals in fictional stories on EMCSA using the internet, but never believed such thing existed. He had learnt the previous evening that his younger brother was in a spot of trouble and concluded that a devise such as this crystal could provide a possible solution. He crept close to the man and heard him whispering instructions to the woman that she would do as she was told. This confirmed Jason’s conclusion and he quickly turned to corner a knock the man out using a blunt instrument he normally kept under the counter.

Picking up the string with the crystal on it he diverted his eyes and held it up in front of the beautiful young woman saying “I am now the master of the crystal, can you hear my voice”. The woman replied “Yes master I hear your voice”. Jason then asked her to repeat the instructions she had received. She told him that her name had been changed from “Geraldine Fitzsimons to Goldie Fucktoy and she was to believe and do everything her master instructed her to do and to forget all her history before this time. Jason instructed her to remember everything and that her name was once again Geraldine Fitzsimons and that she should come back to this shop tomorrow morning at 9:30. Jason put the crystal in his pocket and told her to wake up remembering everything except his command to come back”.

When she opened her eyes she looked down at the body on the floor and thanked Jason for his welcome intervention. Jason told her she had better leave and she did so without any further comment.

When she left the store Jason locked the door and put to closed sign up. He then dragged the unconscious man into the back room and sat him on a chair and secured him there with a number of straps. Looking closely at the man he noticed he was wearing contact lenses with a strange tint. Jason removed them and cleaned then before pushing them into his eyes. Taking the crystal out he was now able to look at it without effect. Jason applied some tape to the man’s eyelids so he would not be able to close them and waited while he recovered consciousness.

When he was at last awake, Jason held the crystal in front of the man and as he was unable to divert his eyes he soon succumbed. Jason instructed him to tell the whole truth and always to do what ever he was told by anyone. He would have no free will at all and would respond to any voice: live; on the phone; on the radio and on the television.

Jason than asked where he got the crystal and what were its properties? The man replied that he acquired it from a man who he had killed together with the contact lenses two year previous and that it absorbed the conscious mind of the observer and opened the subconscious at a base level such that any instruction given would become a crucial part of their persona. He continued to say it was much more effective than hypnosis and the effects had never been known to wear off or to need reinforcing.

Jason instructed the man to forget ever owning the crystal and all events associated with it, and when he was instructed to leave the shop he would walk away and when the shop was out of view he would wake up forgetting everything that had happened since he got out of bed that morning. Jason then removed the tape on his eyelids and all the remaining ties that held him to the chair. He then guided the man to the front shop door and let him out.

When he was out of sight Jason opened the shop again and went back behind the counter. Picking up the phone he called his brother and when his brother answered he asked him to tell him exactly what had happened. Jason’s brother was called Jack and Jack began the story about Francesca one of his female colleagues who was competing for a promotion and had used his frivolous sexual banter to fabricate a case of sexual harassment. A review was due the next day and he didn’t think he would survive.

Jason asked him to find out her dress and shoe size and her home address and circumstance. Jack asked why and Jason told him that he may have a solution but would need to talk to her after the shop closed at 19:00. Jack thanked him and said he would ring back with the information.

Jack spent the rest of the afternoon talking to friends he still had and managed to acquire all the information Jason had requested. At five o’clock he left the office as usual and phoned Jason from his mobile, he passed on all the details to Jason and asked again what he proposed to do. Jason asked whether Jack fancied this female and jack replied that he had always fancied her but following recent events, she would need a personality transplant before he would consider her again. Jason asked him to stay by his phone after about 8:00 so he could give him an update.

Jack went home feeling a little better although he had never considered his brother capable of doing anything worthwhile.

Jason had a busy time in the shop from five o’clock onwards and the last customer left as he closed the store at 7:20pm. After he locked up he went around the stock selecting some latex clothing and bondage items and put them all in a holdall. He cashed up and closed the daybook before leaving and carried the holdall to his car. He fed Francesca’s address into his TomTom and drove to her house. He was surprised to see two cars in the drive outside a detached four bed roomed house.

Making sure his contact lenses where in place he carried the holdall up to the front door and holding the crystal in his hands rang the door bell.

After a lengthy delay someone opened the door and Jason found a man standing there. He held up the crystal and when the man’s eyes glazed over Jason asked whether this was his house. The man replied that it was not, it belonged to his girlfriend and she was in the kitchen making dinner. Jason described a person who was into boys and lick sucking cock and getting his arse reamed then he told this man he was such a person. He then instructed him to leave and find a new mate. The man collected his jacket from the hall closet and picking up his car keys left the property. Jason closed the door after he had left and crept though the house to the kitchen. He found a very attractive young woman at the work top preparing food with her back to the door.

Jason crept up behind her and hung the crystal in front of her eyes. She started to say something and then fell silent. Jason turned her around keeping the crystal in her vision and sat her down on a kitchen stool. He then asked her about his brother and why she had done what she had done. She told him she would get the promotion at any price and the little shit deserved it anyway.

Jason told her to take off all her clothes and marvelled at the sight of her perfect body. When she was naked he reached down to the holdall and opening it took out a pair of latex knickers with a pair of large built-in dildos. He instructed her to put them on and when had had done so he told her that from now on she would only wear latex knickers like these at all times. He then passed her a bondage corset and instructed her to put it on. He helped her to fasten it and when it was on he locked it closed with three small pad locks.

Next he handed her a pair a ballet boots and told her to put them on and lastly he handed her a rubber coat that had press studs between collar and hem and a two inch wide belt.

When she was wearing all the clothes Jason had given her he sat her down on the stood and gave her the following instructions:

  1. Jack is now your Master you will do whatever he instructs you to do, believe what he instructs you to believe, and think what he instructs you to think.
  2. You will only wear the clothes you are wearing unless Jack instructs you otherwise.
  3. You must retract you sexual harassment claim and apologise for wasting everybody’s time and you can never tell anyone including jack what had happened here or any consequential outcome. You must always own your actions and present an image that you wear these clothes because you want to and likewise any instruction from Jack.
  4. You must ask Jack’s permission before you remove your knickers for any reason and must put them back on as soon as that reason disappears.
  5. You can not spend any money either your own or the firm’s on anything, food, car, travel, household sundries, business expenses, insurance or pensions without Jack’s approval.
  6. Whenever you speak to Jack you will address him as Master. And when you write your own name you must always write it in lower case.
  7. You will wake up as soon as I leave your house and you will call Jack and apologise. When I leave you will forget ever seeing me and have absolutely no knowledge of this crystal.

Jason zipped up the holdall and walked to the front door and exiting closed the door behind him. Getting to his car he called Jack and told him to expect a call from Francesca, he then drove home.

As the door closed Francesca awoke and looking down at her rubber mackintosh attempted to remove it but found she couldn’t, she called out to her boyfriend and then went looking for him although walking with the ballet boots on was very challenging.

Finding the house empty and his car not on the drive she could feel the crushing pressure of the corset and the intrusions inside the knickers and she started to cry.

Something inside her told her to apologise to Jack so she looked up his number and gave him a call. When he answered she said “Look Master I am very sorry for what I did and I will put it straight tomorrow but please can I take these clothes off now”. Jack asked “What clothes are you talking about and why are you asking me”. Francesca described what she believed she was wearing and admitted she couldn’t take them off”. Jack was still angry with her for his anguish and said “You must keep your clothes on for the time being and she should not ask again before close of play tomorrow”. Francesca replied “Please Master I can’t possibly go to work dressed like this”. Jack replied “That is entirely up to you, but if you really need my help, come to my office at 16:30 tomorrow and not before” then he put the phone down.

He dialled Jason straight away and when he got through asked what he had done. Jason told him that he had acquired a device that could induce a deep hypnotic trance and had used it on Francesca to make her Jack’s slave. Jack asked about the clothes and Jason replied “Just drumming up business when she needs new clothes, send her to me. Jack started to complain that Jason had over reached himself and that all fallout from this would make it worse for him. Jason said “There will be no fall out providing you keep your nerve. Look I can explain more face to face meet me and we can talk it through”. Jack agreed and said he would come over to Jason’s gaff.

Jason tidied up a bit and taking the contact lenses out put them safety away with the crystal. Jack arrived about forty minutes later and they both sat down with a beer.

Jack asked Jason to tell him from the beginning and Jason said “I’ll get the device so you can understand what I am talking about”. He went into the bedroom and after putting in the contacts carried the crystal to the living room. He held it up to show Jack and Jack’s eyes went blank and his face became expressionless. Jason said “Tell me Jack you have never thought much of me have you”. Jack replied “Jason I love you as my brother but no you have never instilled me with confidence”. Jason continued “So it’s with this perception that makes you question my actions”. Jack replied again “I can only go on your history you have never been a very good older brother”

Jason said “Listen carefully Jack, from now on you will think of me as your best friend and well as older brother and you will do what ever I ask. You will also be perfectly happy with what I have done to Francesca, you will never feel sorry for her or give her an easy break. You are her Master and must act accordingly in your personal hierarchy she is lower than a cockroach you would stand on.

Jason then went on to tell Jack that he had come here to check what he had done and not how it had been done and he would wake up when Jason returned from the bathroom.

Jason put away the crystal and contact lenses and then flushed the toilet before returning to the sitting room.

When he entered Jack asked “So what instructions did you give her”? Jason said “She is only allowed to wear latex clothes and can only change what she wears with your permission, which will mean she even has to ask your permission to go to the toilet, also she cannot spend any money without clearing it though him.

He then said to Jack “if she needs any different clothing or anything associated with items to wear, she must only wear items purchased from my shop. Jason new this would be a command as far as Jack was concerned.

Jack said “Ok Bro lets have another beer and you can update me on your love life”. Jason replied “I am hoping my love life will pick up tomorrow, I invited a lovely young thing to come around tomorrow and if she does I may even marry her, how about you”

Jack answered “I was hoping to make it with Francesca before she started telling lies to get me into trouble now I’m not sure”. Jason said “You could always make her your fucktoy but if you need any help getting your perfect partner just let me know. By the way you had best pop in on your fucktoy just to make sure she doesn’t need the toilet before bed and I’ll give you some bondage pieces to fit her up with for the night”. Jason opened the holdall and gave him a penis gag, a pair of hand cuffs and a gas mask then said “Jack make sure she has all these on before she goes to bed and tell her that she finds nothing wrong with any of the clothes she is wearing and that she is happy to wear it to work tomorrow”.

Jack said “Yes ok I’ll go now I don’t want to be too late to bed it will be a very busy day tomorrow and I will probably end up with my P45”.

Jason said “don’t worry every thing is fine, ok good bye and stay in touch as thing developed at work.

Jack drove to Francesca’s house and rang the bell, after a few minutes there was a quiet voice behind the door asking “who is it”.

Jack replied “It’s Jack, open the door”. She opened the door and invited him in saying “come in Master did you get my message”. Jack replied “no what message, I thought I told you not to call me until tomorrow at four thirty”.

Francesca replied “I was doing my personal accounts and I had planned to pay some bills but when I tried I could not submit it and I think I need your approval, also I need the toilet and I can not go without your say so”.

Jack said “show me the bills you were going to pay”. Fran replied “of cause Master but first I need a pee. Jack said “Go to the bathroom and remove your knickers and you have five minutes to empty your bowel or bladder because at the end of that five minutes your knickers need to be back on as they are now”. Fran ran off to the toilet and returned in just over five minutes, she then opened her internet banking and showed Jack the bills she wanted to pay. Jack sat at the computer and paid the two bills first the telephone bill and then her credit card account, Fran had intended to only pay the minimum off her credit card but Jack paid the whole balance. Fran shouted “no I can’t afford that”. Jack said “have you anymore credit cards with an outstanding balance”.

Fran said “No I only have one credit card and my bank card”. Jack said “where are they”. Fran replied “in my purse do you want me to get them” Jack said “yes bring them to me now and a pair of scissors”. She was soon back by his side holding out her two cards and the pair of scissors. He took the cards and scissors and proceeded to cut up the credit card saying from now on young lady there is no credit if you can not afford to buy it then you won’t. Now I’ll hang onto your bank card do you have any cash in the house”? Fran replied “I have about sixty pounds in my purse and another two hundred in my emergency pot upstairs “. Jack said “bring me all the money”.

She went out of the room and returned a few minutes later with all the cash she had and gave it to Jack saying “Please Jack that leave me with nothing who do I get fuel for my car”? Jack replied “you don’t need a car, I will give you a lift into wok and your car is a luxury you can not afford”. Now before you close down your computer let me change the password on this online account please close you eyes while I do it”. Jack watched her close her eyes and then changed the password to “Jacksfucktoy”. He then shutdown the computer and told her to open her eyes and asked if she wanted to say anything more before she went to bed. She shook her head and he produced the penis gag and pushed into her mouth and tied the strap tightly behind her head he then pulled the gas mask over her head and lastly told her to put her hand behind her back and when she complied he clasped them together with the hand cuffs. He helped her up the stairs and laid her on the bed and then said “These clothes you are wearing are the most comfortable clothes you have ever worn and you cannot think of any reason to remove any of them except where nature demands and I allow it. Your shoes are like slippers your knickers and corset, are like a lover’s caress and the coat and mask are your best friends”. Now I will come back into morning and take you to work don’t worry I’ll take your keys so I can let myself in. Good night”.

Jack then picked up her keys and went home to bed.