The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Sexual Harassment

Chapter Two.

Next morning Jack awoke when his alarm went off and showered and dressed before driving to Francesca’s house. He let himself in and found Francesca sitting on the stairs. Jack walked straight passed her without acknowledging her presence and walked into the Kitchen. He poured Corn Fakes into a bowel and poured on milk from the fridge. He noticed there was not much milk left but poured on his usual amount.

Taking a spoon from the drawer he when back to Francesca eating his breakfast. She mumbled something and Jack said “It’s rude to speak with you mouth full so lets have some quiet, I’ll get around to you in a minute. He finished his cereal and taking the empty plate back to the kitchen placed it unwashed in the sink.

He made himself a cup of coffee and when it was time to leave, he returned to Fran and said “Stand up and come with me”. She stood up and followed him to his car. Jack locked Francesca’s front door and then sat her in the front passenger side of his car pulling the seat belt around her and fastening it before moving around to the driver’s side and getting in.

As he reversed out of the drive he asked “It everything alright and have you prepared you retraction and apology”. She nodded and he never spoke again during the journey. When he parked his car in the car park he chose a space well away from the door. He unfastened her seatbelt and helped her out of the car. She turned around and held out her handcuffed wrists towards him. He said “You are not wearing anything unusual so just walk off to your office and wait for me there if any one talks to you just act naturally and they will leave you alone.

I’ll come and get you before the review so be ready. Fran walked off and he waited a few minutes before following. He went straight to his office and started his normal work load the review was scheduled for 9:00 so he had about thirty minutes to fill.

At two minutes to nine he went to Francesca’s office and asked if she was ready. She nodded so he took her arm and they walked towards the lift. He could see the anguish in her eyes but he waited until the lift was one floor away from their destination before he took of the mask and unfastened the strap on the gag.

The gag slipped out and he caught it before it fell very more than a few inches from her mouth. He then put the hood back on and said “while your gag is out you will feel very empty and lost and you will only feel whole when it is back in place. Francesca said “Do I have to wear this mask to the meeting”? Jack said “Just remember you do things because you want to do them not because you were told to do it”. The lift stopped and they both walked out into the boardroom reception area. The Managing Director came out and seeing them both asked Francesca if she was alright “Fran replied “I am fine I need to apologise and have decided to wear this outfit to signify my remorse for hurting my friend and wasting every ones time. The Managing Director said “So you are withdrawing your complaint are you”. Fran replied “Yes sir I am very sorry I made the whole thing up and have been beside myself with shame. I only did it as a means of getting closer to Jack but it went too far so I have tried to give myself to him”.

The Managing Director then said “Ok but bring a false allegation to the board is a punishable offence what should we do with you”. Fran replied “You could give me to Jack I could be his assistant or some junior position”. The MD asked Jack what he wanted and Jack replied “Before this allegation I would have taken Francesca as a partner but now the only thing she could do for me would be for her to become my door mat”.

The MD then said “So assistant is not on how about secretary, you will need one in your new role”. Jack replied “Yes I could take her on as a secretary but the pay would have to be in line with a junior position”. The MD agreed “Ok Jack the promotion is yours and Fran will be your secretary with a salary equivalent with a girl straight out of collage”; he then called for the Personnel Director to make it so”

Jack thanked everyone and started to leave but before he got to the lift the MD said “You had better take your door mat with you we don’t want her left here”.

Jack called to Fran to follow and she walked close behind him into the lift.

When they were both in the lift Jack removed the mask and refitted the gag before putting the mask back on. He then told Fran to go back to her office and wait there until he had sorted a few things out.

While all this was going on Jason was in his shop waiting for the young woman to reappear and was please to see her walk in at exactly 9:30. She marched straight up to the counter and said to Jason “I felt obliged to come here this morning although I can not remember why”. Jason raised the crystal and said “She was not to concern herself with the reason and he would like some truthful answers”. He asked her name, address, whether she had a boyfriend and what she did for a living. She replied “My name is Geraldine Fitzsimons and I live at 59 High Street, Greyspoon, I am between boy friends and I am a junior lawyer at the firm of Jackson, Jackson and Scrimshaw”. Jason said “From this moment on I am your boyfriend and you love me, you will not look at or consider any approach from any other guy”. You have come here today to offer yourself to me and to submit to my will”. Geraldine said “That’s why I am here I would like to offer myself to you and will promise to always be yours”.

Jason remembering the argument the previous day said “As you have come into my shop would you like to change your clothes for those we sell here”.

Geraldine replies “I have very strong feelings about wearing clothes I consider to be not practical or for the sole purpose of satisfying the perversions of others”. Jason said “Where did that come from you must have had a bad experience to give you such a strong response. Geraldine continued “One of my boyfriends at college persuaded me to wear a PVC dress to a club one night, and when we got there I was the centre of attention from all his perverted friends. I didn’t enjoy myself and swore I would never wear clothes for other people”.

Jason had been prepared for some fine tuning so had the contact lenses in already. He produced the crystal and when her eyes blanked he said “Geraldine your strength of character is commendable but you need to use it correctly. You have come here today to help me run the shop and have agreed to wear appropriate clothing. The only perversions that you are concerned with are your own.

When you start putting latex clothing on you will find yourself becoming aroused. When you are completely dressed in the clothes I provide you will come to realise that you like the feel of the clothes and your arousal will grow. After only sixty minutes you will never want to wear anything else and you will become very submissive, especially to me. Once you reach this stage you will use your strength of character to derive reasons to wear latex and to work with me here in this shop.

Jason could see a customer approaching so he told Geraldine to go into the back a change into the clothes he had laid out and would wake not remembering the crystal as soon as she was fully dressed.

Geraldine entered to store room just as the customer came into the shop and Jason spent several minutes chatting and serving. When the transaction was complete and the customer had left. Jason went to find Geraldine and found her sitting at his desk with her hands in her knickers and her fingers in her snatch. “What are you doing” said Jason. Geraldine replied “This clothing is making me randy and I have never felt like this before”. Jason rummaged through his stock and extracted a pair of knickers with two built-in vibrators. Handing them to Geraldine he said “Perhaps it would be better if you put these on”. Geraldine took them from him with a screech of delight. After putting them on and ensuring the vibrators were turned on she hugged and kissed Jason saying “I have never had anything in my anus before and the feeling is marvellous” she shuddered as the first orgasm struck and slipped back into the chair.

Jason waited for the climax to subside and then said “You can’t stay here all day; there is work to be done. Come out front and I’ll show you the ropes”. They both went outside and Jason explained how the sales process worked and described how the stock was organised. Geraldine served the next three customers and was becoming very submissive to the male customers, which made them stay longer and spend more money. Jason could see the benefits from having a beautiful helper and decided to do some work in the back room.

Before he went he showed Geraldine a button under the counter and said “I you feel nervous for any reason or you need my help just press this button, I’ll be in the back”.

He worked in the back until after 12:00 and when he came back into the shop he found two men and a woman and Geraldine about to model some bondage wear.

The girl was very close to the cash register so Jason concluded that this was a scam. He left Geraldine with the two guys and walking up to the Girl pulled out the crystal and said “You must answer all question completely and truthfully and when I say ‘Green Onions’ you will become 100% obedient to me”.

Putting the crystal away he asked the girl what she was doing by the till and she replied “I was just about to empty it while my friends keep the sales assistant busy”. One of the men came over and seeing Jason said “we were just getting your assistant to model some clothes, hope you don’t mind”. Jason replied “Not at all, she loves to dress up for the customers. But your friend here” nodding at the girl “was about to put her hand in my till and that is not allowed”. The man put his hand in his pocket but before he could pull it out Jason produced the crystal. The man stood still and glazed over and so did the girl. Jason told them that any clothing Geraldine was trying on must be purchased for the girl here”. He also instructed that the man would become 100% obedient when he said “Green Onions”.

Jason told them both to wait there until he returned and feeling into the man’s pocket took out a large evil looking flick knife. He pocketed the flick knife and walked to the other man who was just finishing strapping a ball gag onto Geraldine. She was dressed in a long hooded cape and there was a lot of empty packaging on the floor. Jason said “greetings” and as the man turned to face him he came face to face with the crystal. Jason asked him what he was doing and he replied “when we realised that this young lady would model for us. We planed to bound her up and then take what we need”. Jason said “Stealing is very bad especially from me so you can only take out items from this shop that you have purchased. From this moment on you have no free will, you will do, believe and think as instructed by others, and even suggestions will become commands that must be obeyed”. Putting the crystal away he said “Now that you have tested the product on my assistant you must dress your girl in the same clothes”. He told Geraldine to go into the back and to sit at his desk and called to the two by the counter to join him.

As the three stood by him he said “Green Onions, now we have had our fun it’s time to make your purchase”. He told the girl to take off all her clothes and then instructed the two men to dress her as they had dressed Geraldine. Jason was surprised at their selection they had been very adventurous. They first inserted the biggest dildo he sold into her pussy and the biggest butt plug into her arse. Then they fitted her with knickers that were two sizes too small. They fitted a corset and then a hobble dress that came down to her ankles. Next they fitted a straight jacket and fastened it very tight and then pulled a cape on to cover everything and lastly the gag.

Jason had kept a tally of what the had selected and the total cost was £816 and as they all walked, hobbled over to the cash desk Jason asked who was going to settle up. None of them had that kind of money and all there cards were maxed out or stolen. Jason then said “What relationship is the girl to you guys” the man who had the knife said “she is my girlfriend and his sister”. Jason then instructed “You can not take any clothing out of this store without payment and you cannot remove anything she is wearing once she had put it on. So you had better leave her here and go and find enough money. If you haven’t returned by 4 o’clock this afternoon you will forget her completely and forget ever coming into this store”. As they started to leave, Jason said “good bye and good luck”.

Once they were out of the shop Jason turned to the girl and said “while you’re here you have to pretend to be a manikin go stand by the door and stand perfectly still. When she was in place he went to find Geraldine and found her sitting in at his desk. He removed the mask and asked if she was alright. She replied “I am being split in two they pushed some dildos in that are far too big for me and I have not been able to get them out”. Jason unzipped the side of the hobble dress and removed the very tight knickers and then pulled both plugs out. He fitted the knickers she was wearing earlier and pulled the zip down on the dress.

Geraldine then said “Can you please release my arms the corset and jacket are on far too tight”. Jason herd the main shop door open and said “I’ll be back in a minute” than went back to the main store and found two young females looking thorough the cuffs and restraints. He asked if they needed any help and the first one said “we are looking for something to bind our friend without being too obvious”.

Jason said “that depends on what she/he will be wearing”. The girl replied “she should be in her school uniform”. Jason said “Tell me what you want to do and I will try and help”. The second girl said “one of our friends has been very devious and has stolen her boyfriend; we want to fit her with a pair of vibrators but make it so she can not take them out”. Jason said “what you need is a chastity belt that locks on she would not be able to take it off or get to anything underneath. Could you get her into here so I could fit it”? They both smiled and one said “She is over by the coffee shop I’m sure we could persuade her to pop in, we will be back shortly. They ran out of the shop and Jason prepared the crystal for their return.

He kept an eye on the street outside and when he saw the three girls walking his way he moved to the centre of the room and waited. All three came into the shop and he heard one of the two that were in earlier saying “we are not asking you to buy anything just have a look”. All three approached him as he held up the crystal and captured them all. They stood expressionless and Jason said to the two girls who had been in earlier to let him what they really wanted. The first girl said “we want to hurt Amanda for stealing my boyfriend and for being a snob”. Jason asked the new girl what she had done and she replied “I stole Rachel’s boyfriend because I could and these two are not normally in my social group”.

Jason took Amanda to one side and told her to remove her knickers, he then gave her two dildos and told her to insert them, and he then gave her a pair of latex knickers to hold them in place and lastly fitted a chastity belt which locked in place with a special key. He then instructed her that she would be a slave to who ever held the key. The holder of the key would own her and she would do what ever that person suggested or commanded.

He returned to the other two and using the crystal told them that they had witnessed Amanda being hypnotised and fitted with a chastity belt and were aware of her programming and then told them that Rachel was the key holder and that the other girl would be subservient to her also for the rest of the day. He then instructed them that from tomorrow morning onwards, Rachel would be the subservient one and do what ever the other girl told her. Putting the crystal away he asked Rachel if she was happy and she replied “Ecstatic this is much better than I had hoped for”.

Jason then asked who was going to pay for Amanda’s toys. Picking up the key Rachel said to Amanda “you can pay the man and buy some latex clothing as well”. Amanda produced her credit card and Jason asked “What sort of clothing she wanted”. Amanda replied “She has no idea, perhaps another pair of knickers”. Jason produced three pairs of knickers two dressed and a fetish school uniform and a short pink rubber mackintosh he toted up the balance and charged it to her account. Putting all the clothing in a bag handed back her card and the bag,

Rachel said “perhaps you would like to wear some of your new cloths, please go into the changing room and remove your clothes then put on the school uniform and the mac and come back here”.

Amanda disappeared into the changing room with the bag and returned a few minutes later wearing the clothes as instructed carrying her other clothes in the bag. Rachel thanked Jason for everything and taking her two friends by the arm marched them out of the shop.

When they had left Jason put up the closed for lunch sign and locked the door.

Returning to Geraldine he said “No where were we”. Geraldine said “You were going to release my arms and take this corset off” Jason extracted the crystal and holding it in front of Geraldine said “I want you to forget asking me to remove the corset or release your arms, you love tight bondage and are very happy to remain as you are for the moment”. In a minute when I will kiss you, you will return that kiss and your love for me will grow. When the kiss is ended you will ask me to put the gag back in your mouth and you will not want me to remove it until there is food in front of you or the end of the day”. He put the crystal way and then started to kiss her. She responded and he enjoyed the embrace for several minutes until his erection became uncomfortable. When they broke she was panting and said “that was incredible I came twice while your tongue was in my mouth, if you are finished could you put the gag back”. Jason refitted the gag and then kissed her forehead before going back into the store.

He walked up to his manikin and said “would you like a rest now”? She did not move but he interpreted her eyes as a yes so he told her sit on the floor behind the desk.

Jason documented the morning’s sales and was very pleased even without his manikin’s sale; he was still up on previous days.

Mean while, Jack had moved into his new office and Fran was sitting outside at the secretary’s desk. She was still wearing the mask without the gag and her hands were cuffed in front. She had a pencil in her right hand and she made notes as the Personnel Manger was describing her new employment package. She had a new user account and password and new responsibilities as well as a new salary. She felt absolutely devastated by the demotion but gave no outward indication. When the personnel manger had left, Jack called to her and instructed her to make him a cup of coffee.

She went into the little kitchen and made a cup of coffee and placing it on a tray with some biscuits then carried it to Jack. Jack said “Thank you slut you will need to bring me a cup of coffee every hour and when you do you must keep your head down and never look me in the eye”.

She returned to her desk as Jack started to review his new responsibilities and work load. When he was satisfied he understood it he called slut in and gave her a number of tasks she would need to complete each day.

At ten past three Fran knocked on his door and when he responded she asked if she could go to the toilet. Jack said “you have five minutes but you need to use the workers toilet on the first floor”. Fran almost ran out of the door. She returned some eleven minutes later and Jack called her to explain her self”. She entered his office and said “I made it to the toilet but on the way back I had to explain my new position to everyone I met”. Jack said “How did you explain your downward slide”. She replied “I used the same story I told upstairs except I didn’t tell them I was now your door mat”. Jack accepted her reason and told her to go back to work.

In the shop Jason was serving the ninth customer of the afternoon and the manikin was once again by the door. It was quickly approaching four o’clock and there was no sign of the two men. As this customer left the shop he walked to the door and stood beside the manikin looking at the clock on the wall. When it showed four o’clock he said “What am I going to do with you, it looks like you have been abandoned. He removed the gag and asked her what she thought. She replied “I think they could not have found any way of coming up with the money but she thought her brother would have been back to renegotiate. I have no idea what might have happened unless they have been caught by the Police”. Jason said “Well in their absence you are now my property you will not speak of this to anyone else and you will wear whatever I instruct you to wear.

He left her by the door and checked on Geraldine, he removed the gag and asked her about her other job. Geraldine said “I have the remainder of this week off and am due back at my desk on Monday”. Jason said “what do you want to do; you can stay here or go back to your old job”. Geraldine replied “I would like to go back to my old job but I like these clothes so much and I don’t think they will be suitable”.

Jason said “If you really want to be a lawyer, then we can overcome the clothing issue”. “If the clothing issue could be resolved I would love to resume my career on Monday” said Geraldine. Jason said “Ok we will find a way so don’t worry your career will be safe, Ok I am going back to the store, I’ll see you later”. Back in the store he considered his options he would be happy to have Geraldine as his partner for the weekend and he could use the Manikin as his shop assistant. Just then a man and woman walked in and asked if he was the owner of this establishment. Jason asked “who would like to know”. The man showed him a warrant card and introduced his partner as a WPC.

Jason advised them he was the manager of the store the owner had retired to the Costa del Sol the previous year. The policemen asked about two men that were in earlier at about one o’clock. Jason said “There were two men in the store about that time but they left about quarter past. The Policeman continued “did they leave anything here, they were quite anxious for a while saying the needed to come back but now they don’t seem to remember what it was. Jason produced the knife from below the counter and said “I found this on the floor this afternoon could this be what they wanted”. The policewoman said “I would have thought from their actions it would be something more specific but you never can really tell”. Jason said “I’m sorry I can not be any more helpful, would you like to buy anything now you are here”. The Policeman said “Nothing for me but I could see Jenny here in a kinky French maids outfit”. Jason looked at WPC Jenny and she said “not likely I don’t go in for kinky clothing”.

Jason withdrew the crystal and as both glazed over he said to Jenny “Jenny you love kinky clothing, but if you want to keep this fact hidden from your colleague you can come back later”. To the man he said “You mister policeman would love Jenny to wear a French maids outfit and you will buy her one. You will then persuade her to wear it for you”. Jenny “your love of kinky clothing and bondage will grow. Each night before you go to bed you will lock you hands behind you with your police handcuffs and hiding it in a different place each night then in the morning you will forget where you hid the key,.

When your colleague here tries to persuade you to wear his kinky clothes you will reject him four times and give in on his fifth attempt and from then on he will be your master and owner. He then instructed them to forget anything after Jenny’s comment about kinky clothing and that they would notice nothing unusual in his store. He put away the crystal and when they became animate they thanked him and taking the knife left the shop.

Jason called his manikin over and told her that her bother and his friend were in the hands of the police. He then removed the cape and straight jacket and starting instructing her on the shops operation.

As five o’clock approached he phoned Jack to see what had happened and was put though to a new extension number. Jack told him his good news and updated him on Fran’s position. Jason said “If you are still looking for a partner, pop round by the shop this evening and it would be all right to bring Fran along”. Jack said “Ok I’ll see you later”.

At five Jack finished his current task and closed down his desktop computer. He called to Fran to shut down and when she came it he said “Are you ready to go we need to visit Jason’s shop on the way home but I want no conversation with you so put your gag in an replace the mask.

They walked together to the car passing many people on the way and when they spoke to Fran, Jack told them she was not allowed to talk after work and asked them to seek her out the next day.

They drove to Jason’s shop and Jack managed to park almost outside. As they walked into the shop there was a young woman serving a customer and Jason was restocking to shelves. Seeing Jack and Fran he shouted “hi”. Jack walked over to him and said “what was this about a new partner”. Jason said the young girl over by the counter is looking for someone to take care of her and I was wondering if you were interested”. Jack looked over at the girl and liked what he saw. He decided to wait until she had finished serving and then went over to her. He asked what her name was and she replied “Sarah”. Jack started a conversation that went on quite a while. Mean while Jason was talking to Fran but she only nodded or shook her head. Jason saw that Jack was engrossed with his manikin so he pulled out the crystal and then instructed Fran that she could only speak when spoken to she could never start a conversation or speak when there was no one there. He also told her that she would not be able to remove any clothing herself she could put clothes on as instructed by Jack but someone else would have to remove any item. Lastly, he told her that she would do what ever any partner of Jack instructed her to do. Putting the crystal away he removed the mask and then the gag telling her to put the mask back on.

He asked how her day was and she told him of all her embarrassment and humiliation at the management meeting and the remainder of the day.

Jason asked if there were any clothes she would like from his shop and she replied “perhaps a cat suite or body suite”. Jason said he would consult Jack when he had finished chatting up his staff. Jason asked Fran what she though of Jack getting a girl friend and Fran replied “I have always fancied Jack but my actions, regarding the promotion, has caused him to hate me and I don’t really blame him”. Just then a customer came in and Sarah stopped to sever her so Jack walked over to Jason and Fran and Jason asked “Well what did you think”? Jack said “she is very nice and talkative I would like to take here out, what is her story”. Jason said “I will tell you in a minute I need to speak to this customer”. Jason walked to the customer and said “Hello Jenny how can we help you”. Jenny replied “I had an urge to come back and buy something but I cannot think what I want”. Jason told Sarah he would deal with this customer and asked her to go and talk to Jack. He then said to Jenny “What sort of kinky clothing were you thinking of exactly”. Jenny replied “That is just it I want kinky clothing but have no idea what sort kinky clothing.

Jason said “Perhaps I can help; you don’t want your colleagues to know about your kinkiness so you are looking for underwear and things like that”. Jenny said “I suppose so, I’ve never done this before and I don’t know why I am doing it now”. Jason could see the conflict so checking that Jack and his entourage were otherwise distracted he produced the crystal and said “Jenny your desire to dress kinkily is not a new desire it is something that has been on the fringes of your consciousness for some time but this fetish has only just been realised.

What you are looking for is latex underwear and bondage that you could wear under your uniform to maintain your kinky secret”. Putting away the crystal he said “Can I show you anything at all”. Jenny said “Latex underwear and covert bondage items”. Jason called to Sarah to bring some vibrating knickers and a chastity belt. When Sarah brought them across Penny said “yes that is what I want could I try them on. She grabbed what Sarah had brought and ran into the changing room. Jason asked Sarah what she thought of Jack and she replied “He is very nice and I would love to know him more, he would be a much better boyfriend from that friend of my brother”. Jason said “go into the changing room and see if Jenny needs any help and make sure she chooses a tight pair of knickers”

Walking over to Jack and Fran, Jason said to Jack you have a choice, both these ladies would like to be your girlfriend but Fran thinks the bridge to your heart is broken”. Jack said “I have fancied Fran for ages but her actions regarding the sexual harassment claim showed her true character so I would agree with her the bridge is definitely broken and there is no one around to mend it. I therefore think I would like to see how Sarah pans out. But what about you I thought you were looking for a new girl”.

Jason replied “I am fine, I have Geraldine and I think this could go all the way”. Jack said “when do I get to meet her then”. Jason said “you see if Sarah is what you want and if so we can go out as a foursome for a meal” “Great idea what time does Sarah finish tonight” asked Jack. She can go when ever you want but she needs to be back here before half past eight in the morning”. Jack asked “Does she not have a home to go to and what about her family”. Jason replied “unfortunately she is a lost sole and is looking for a good home”.

Just then Jenny and Sarah emerged from the changing room and Jenny said “I have decided on what I want”. Jason said just hold on a moment while I sort these three out and then you can have my undivided attention”. Jason told Sarah to go home with Jack and to be back in the morning. As all three went out to Jacks car Jason approached WPC Jenny and said “OK what did you decide on”. Jenny replied I have three pair of vibrating knickers two latex bras and this chastity belt”. Jason said “are you finished with work or are you still on duty”. “No I’ve finished my shift for today” replied Jenny.

Jason said “So there is nothing stopping you from dressing in latex for your journey home”. Jenny said “No nothing except I do not want latex on the outside”.

Jason pulled out the crystal and said “Jenny this fetish you have is not just for underwear it is for latex and the underwear only thing is a work consideration. You would love to dress in latex when you are not on shift. In a moment you will ask me to provide a complete outfit including a coat for you to wear home. You will put on the clothes I provide, and wear them home, once there you will like them so much you will not want to or be able to take them off until you have to leave for your next shift”. He put the crystal away and started generating her bill. Jenny said “wait you may have been right I would like a latex outfit including a coat to wear as I go home.

Jason chose a white latex blouse, a black full skirt, a pair of four inch heel ankle boots and a fawn double breasted rubberised cotton trench coat. Jenny changed into the clothe Jason provided and he parcelled up her old clothes. She the settled her bill and saying “Thank you very much” left the shop.

Jason went into the back and brought Geraldine out she still didn’t want to remove the gag but Jason was telling her about the Police when the shop door opened and the school girl in her latex uniform and pink mackintosh walked it. Jason looked at her and said “Amanda isn’t it”. Amanda replied “Please you have to help me, Rachel has been beastly she has made me do the most embarrassing things this afternoon and during last period she was waving that key at me telling me not to go home when the Teacher confiscated the key. I dare not go and ask him, he is not a nice man and I am desperate to go to the toilet”,

Jason said “How am I supposed to help”?

Amanda replied “I thought you might have a spare key”.

Jason remembered he had a master key in the office so asked Amanda to follow him. They went through into the back and Jason rummaged in his desk drawer. When he found the key he withdrew the crystal and held it in front of Amanda saying “Amanda when you leave this shop you will no longer be slave to the key although you will love your latex clothes. You will not want to take them off except to bathe or use the toilet. When ever you dress you will want to wear latex and your dildos. You will be constantly horny with your dildos in place and you will like to be obedient. The more obedient you are the greater your pleasure during the next few days if you really object to a command, you may choose to ignore it but you will feel great unhappiness. As each day passes your need for obedience will grow and after a week, you will never consider not doing as you are told”.

Putting the crystal away he said “let’s see if this will fit. He lifted her onto the desk and removed the chastity belt. He pointed to the staff toilet and said “Help your self”. He waited while she relieved herself and when she came out he said “I suggest you go straight home and tomorrow morning when you wake up your memory of today will be like a bad dream”.

He guided her back through the shop and out onto the street. When she had walked off Jason went back to Geraldine and lifting up the cape un-strapped the straight jacket releasing her arms. He then took the gag out again a kissed her. Their kiss lasted a long time and again Geraldine shuddered twice before it finished. They sat and talked for quite a while until the next customer came in. It was one of Jason’s regular customers who only bought magazines for the S&M clientele. He bought two and paid in cash without saying a word.

As he walked out he passed a young couple coming in the boy was in his early twenties and the female looked to be in late teens. They were both smartly dressed and he looked like he had plenty of money. Jason greeted them and asked if he could be of service. The Girl said “we are looking for costumes for a fetish party”. Jason said “I don’t carry much in stock but if there is enough time I have a catalogue and can get most things within a day or two”. The Guy said “The party is next Saturday and my wonderful little girl here would like to go as a Dom and wants me to go as a Sub”. Jason thinking this could be fun said “Have a look through this catalogue and if you see something you like, we can measure you for size”.

They took the catalogue and perused it together. After a friendly discussion they finally agreed and presented two designs to Jason. The female one was a severe black latex trouser suit with a pair of incredibly high heeled shoes. The male outfit was a bondage suit with a built–in full head mask that obliterated the wear’s identity. Jason looked at the Guy and said “are you sure, there is no access in this to your tool and if it’s a long party you could be very uncomfortable”.

The Guy replied “I am sure and I am positive I will be able to manage it will only be for about three hours max”.

Jason gave them a measuring chart and a tape measure and asked if they would do each other in the nude and offered the changing room for the process. They borrowed a pen and went into the changing room. While they were there Jason and Geraldine chatted and Jason learned that the reason the man had brought her into his shop was because she was an heiress as well as a lawyer. Jason was not interested in the money and said “I would still love you if you were penniless and homeless”.

When the two young people came out of the changing room Jason said the costumes will be here by Wednesday, have you ever worn latex before if not you should try some in the meantime. The Guy said “I have never worn latex but Heather had a couple of cat suits when she was in college”. Jason said “would you like to try something then”. The Guy looked at his girlfriend and she said “perhaps we could buy you some underwear”.

Jason turned to the girl and said “You stay and chat to Geraldine while I see if we can find some underwear for him”. Leaving the girl talking to Geraldine they walked to the back of the store and Jason said “Do you mind her being the dominant half”. The Guy replied “Not really but I don’t want to loose her and she is not an evil person”. Jason said “Ok I will see if I can do something when she comes for her fitting. In the meantime how about these”?

Jason hand a pair of latex briefs with a short but plug and penis sheath and said go into the changing room and try them on”. “No”, said the Guy “I’ll just take them home”.

Jason pulled out the crystal and when the Guy was under its influence Jason said “You want to try these on now and when you get them on, you will not want to take them off until you really need to. While you are wearing them, you will become more assertive over Heather and you will no longer feel obliged to follow her lead”. He put the crystal away and pointed to the changing room. While he was getting changed Jason went over to Geraldine and Heather and but them both under the influence of the crystal before saying to Heather “When you boyfriend comes out of the changing rooms you will become more subservient to him and by the time you go to bed tonight you will never again want to control him. From tomorrow morning when ever he is wearing his latex underwear, you will be 100% obedient to him and if he tells you anything you will believe him absolutely”.

Turning to Geraldine he said “Geraldine you are now my slave and you want this more than anything. You will always do as I tell you and believe everything I say. When we are alone you will call me Master”. Putting the crystal away he asked Heather if she would like to buy some latex and she replied “only if Roland wants me to”.

Just then Roland emerged from the changing room and said in I firm commanding voice “Heather pay the man for my underwear and then we must go, our table is booked for seven”. Heather quickly produced a credit card and Jason completed the transaction saying “I’ll see you on Wednesday and have a good meal tonight”.

After they left Jason started closing up and asked Geraldine what she would like to eat and she replied “Whatever you like Master I am only here to serve you”.

After leaving the shop Jack drove to Francesca’s house and all three went in. Jack asked Fran if she needed any bills paying and she said “Not tonight I have no money left in my account”. Jack said “you need food your cupboards are bare, I’ll leave you with Sarah while I go and get something”. Turning to Sarah he said “I’ll leave you in charge, you might like to move Fran’s effects out of the main bedroom so the smallest bedroom in the house, if there any of her old clothes that fit you leave them in place Fran won’t need them anymore . Under her new salary she will not be able to pay the mortgage and will have to sell this house. We can buy it and Fran could be our live-in maid or doormat”.

Jack left and went back to his Flat and packed a suitcase with the clothes he would need for the remainder of the week, he then called at the supermarket and bought food for three for the next five days.

He loaded the shopping into his car and drove back to his new house. Sarah met him at the door and helped him bring in the provisions and asked him “Can I borrow the keys to Fran’s hand cuffs, she is beginning to smell and she needs a bath”. Jack said you go and have a bath, Fran needs to prepare a meal, and she can have hers later. When you come down find something nice to wear among Fran’s old clothes and we might go out for a drink later”.

As Sarah went upstairs, Jack carried all the provisions through to the kitchen and then went looking for Fran. He found her crying in a small single bedroom. Jack, removing her handcuffs, said “Stop crying your feelings are not important so get down to the kitchen and prepare a meal for three”.

As she walked passed him Jack said “When you sell me this house we can pay off all your debts and your new salary will more than pay your contribution to the housing costs”. This will now be your rented room and your duties will be to cook and clean for Sarah and me.

They went down together and Jack showed Fran what he has bought together with his menu ideas. Leaving her to get on with dinner, he went to find Sarah, finding her laying in the bath with her eyes closed. Kneeling down beside her he kissed her forehead and she opened them saying “do you normally come into a ladies bathroom”. He replied “Not unless it is the love of my life that is in there, would you like help with any part of your body”? She replied “No thank you, just pass me a towel”. Jack handed Fran’s towelling robe that was hanging behind the door and Sarah stood up as Jack put it around her”. He lifted her up and carried her to the bed room and laid her on the bed, taking his trouser off he snuggled up to her and his engorged clock found its way into her pussy.

He brought her to two orgasms before he came and then they lay caressing each other. After a while they both started to stir and Sarah said “Thank you that was the best sex I have ever had, my previous boyfriend was a bully and a slob”. She started to dress in the clothes she had selected and looked stunning. Jack sat there watching until she had finished and then went out to his car to fetch his suitcase. Back in the bedroom he changed into his casual wear. They walked out of the bedroom hand in hand and moved downstairs to the kitchen.

Jack said to Fran “How are you getting on” and Fran replied “your timing is perfect I was just about to serve up, if you would like to sit at the table in the dinning room I’ll bring it through”. Jack and Sarah sat down at the table on the two places that were set together the third place was separated by an empty place. Fran brought in a tray with two plates on it carrying piping hot food. She placed a plate in front of both of them and back to the kitchen for her own. This time she came out with some wine, two glasses and her dinner plate. She plated the glasses and wine by Jack and Sarah and sat with her plate at her separate placing. Jack said “Fran do you like Sarah’s choice of attire”. Fran replied “Yes she looks lovely I bought that ages ago but have not had a chance to wear it”. Jack said “If I had seen you in this when you bought it perhaps you wouldn’t be where you are now. Fran replied “I know I’ve been an idiot do you have to keep reminding me how stupid I have been. I am very sorry I upset you and if I could make it up to you in any way, I would”.

Jack didn’t respond to Fran so she could say any more and they ate their meal in silence. When they were all finished Fran collected all the dirty plates and returned to the Kitchen. Sarah said “What did she do to you to deserve this humiliation”. Jack replied “I’ll tell you later when we are away from here. After she has done the dishes perhaps you could take her up and prepare her for the bath, she is not allowed to remove any clothes herself”.

Jack went into the office and Sarah joined Fran in the Kitchen and picked up a tea towel to dry as Fran washed. They competed the washing and cleaning as a pair and Sarah said “Come up stairs and I’ll get you ready for a bath”. As they ran the hot water into the bath, Sarah started to undress Fran and after removing the coat found she could not unlock the corset. Sarah went to find Jack and asked him for the key”. Jack gave her the bunch Jason had given him and Sarah went back to finish the undressing.

When Fran got in the bath Sarah gently soaped and washed her. Making sure all was clean Sarah held a large bath robe for Fran to dry her self. Then while she was standing with a towel wrapped around her Sarah said “Before you get dressed you will need to wash all this rubber. Sarah threw the corset into the bath water and washed it with soap. Then using a towel dried it as best she could before finishing it off with talc. She then said come here and I’ll put this back on, you will be able to manage the rest yourself. Sarah pulled the corset tightly around Fran and when it was as tight as she could get it locked it on.

Fran panted and Sarah said “This is not too tight is it”? Fran replied “It tighter then it was before but I’ll get used to it”. Sarah continued “ok wash the rest and get dressed in everything as you were before. Fran said “I will need help with the knickers and boots now this corset is on”. Sarah threw the knickers into the bath water and let them soak while she put the ballet boots back on.

When they were fastened Sarah washed the knickers with soap and then rinsed them off under the tap before drying them with a towel and finishing by rubbing in a little talc, being careful to keep it away from the dildos. When she was satisfied she told Fran to lift a foot and put one foot through the right leg then the other foot before lining the dildos up with Fran’s orifices and pushing them home then pulling the knickers up. Sarah said “There I am sure you can manage the mackintosh and mask. I’ll see you later Jack and I are going out for a drink”. Leaving Fran she went to find Jack and told him she was ready. Jack shouted up to Fran to make sure the house was spick and span before she retired, before going out of the door with Sarah.

Jason was now at home with Geraldine and they were in bed banging away. When they both came together Jason said “You were marvellous I am very glad we found each other”. Gerry replied “Yes Master I am very happy to be your slave and if you keep doing that I will love you forever”.

As they were talking about the future the phone rang, Jason answered it and there was no one there but Jason hear some tapping at the other end then Jason remembered and said “Is that you Fran”? Fran replied “Yes it is Master and I need your help My Master and his woman have gone out for the evening and I have a water leak and I have tried to call a plumber but I never get through. Jason said “Ok Fran I’ll be there as soon as I can”. Turning to Gerry he said “Get dressed we are going to Jack’s”. Gerry put on her latex clothes and Jason put in a clean pair of jeans and a tee-shirt. They jumped in Jason’s car and raced to Fran’s house. When they got there Jason knocked on the door and Fran opened it and let them in Jason asked “where is the leak” and Fran said “in the kitchen, I think I’ve broken the tap. Fran had wrapped towel around the tap so the water was contained and running down the plug hole, Jason said “where is you Stop cock”? Fran replied “I think it is in the utility behind the tumble dryer”.

Jason found the stop cock and turned off the water. He then removed the towel and found the hole in the base of the tap and asked “how did you do this”? Fran replied “I was washing my mackintosh and the belt caught on the tap when I pulled it out of the sink”. “Well do you have an emergency plumber on contract”? “I do, but there is a call out charge and I have no money to pay it” replied Fran. “Ok said Jason “Call them out and I will settle the charge”. Fran dialled the number and then handed the phone to Jason. When the plumber answered, Jason gave the address and the problem and the plumber said she would be along as soon as she could; he had a feeling he recognised her voice but couldn’t place it.

While Jason Gerry and Fran were waiting for the plumber Jack and Sarah returned. Jason was explaining what had happened when the plumber arrived. Jack opened the door to let her in and was shocked that the plumber was no other than Roxanne, Jason’s childhood sweetheart. He said “is that you I haven’t seen you in six or seven years where have you been and have you done something to your eyes”. Roxanne looked at Jack with a quizzical look and then said “It’s little Jack isn’t it, well I never, haven’t you grown up to be a handsome man”. This is certainly a pleasant surprise” said Jack “have you got a cold, you sound a bit horse”. “Roxanne replied “No I was shouting too much last night, I went to a rock concert. Well, where is your leak, you know, I thought I recognised the voice on the phone”. Jack said follow me it’s in the kitchen. Roxanne carried her plumber’s tools into the kitchen and began to work on the tap straight away. Leaving her there Jack said “I’ll be back in a minute”. He joined the others in the sitting room and told Jason who the Plumber was”. Jason told everyone to stay where they were and went to see Roxanne. He was so shocked to meet up with his first and only love he forgot that he wasn’t wearing the contacts. Going into the kitchen Roxanne had her back to the door and he said “Well if it isn’t the girl who broke my heart. When she turned, he raised the crystal and instead of Roxanne becoming affected Jason’s face went expressionless and he just stood there holding the crystal.

Roxanne said “What were you expecting to happen”. Jason said in a monotone voice you should have gone into a trance and I should have had my protective contacts in my eyes”. Roxanne then said and what were you intending to do to me”. Jason said “I wanted to know what I did wrong that made you leave me; I always thought we were going to get married”.

Roxanne said “Are you still old man Baxter’s lackey”. Jason said “No I run the shop now old man Baxter has retired”. Roxanne said “and what does this crystal do”? Jason said “It seems to put people into hypnotic trances so they will do and accept commands”. Roxanne continued “Have you got a new girl friend”? Jason said “Not until today when I used that crystal on a girl in the shop. I never wanted anyone but you”. Roxanne said “So how many people have you controlled with this crystal”. Jason replied “Just a few and most of them are in the sitting room”.

Roxanne said “Ok let’s go and see what you have done, give that crystal to me. What would happen if I put it away”? Jason said I would probably wake up unless you instruct otherwise. Roxanne then said “Jason you will remain in this trance and do everything I tell you until I instruct you to wake up. Until then you will act as thought you are wide awake do you understand”? Jason said “Yes mistress I understand”. They walked into the sitting room and Roxanne said “You have all been changed my this excuse for a man and I am going to find out what he has done so just sit quietly until I give each of you a chance to comment. Right Jason lets start with Jack”.

Jason said “Jack has been head over heels in love with Francesca since he joined the Company five years ago and she had become increasingly hurtful finally ending up threatening his job. He would never have fought her because he always considered you don’t hurt the one you love”. So to protect him I made Francesca his slave and made him spiteful and dominant.

Roxanne said “which one of you is Francesca and what have you to say”? Fran replied “I have fancied Jack for years but wanted him to be stronger. I kept pushing him to get him to stand up and fight but I went too far. Since Jack has made him dominant I have realised what a fool I have been and that I do love him”.

Roxanne said “Is there anything you would change if you could”. Fran said “No I was the fool and I deserve everything that Jason has done I would however like to be able to build a bridge back to Jack”.

Jack interrupted and said “I hate having to be nasty and hurtful to Francesca it’s tearing me apart” Roxanne could see similarities as to why she broke up with Jason and said “Who’s next” turning to Geraldine “what’s your story”?

Geraldine said “I was in my office when on of my bosses clients came in and then next thing I knew Jason rescued me. He has however, given me a love of latex and bondage and the sex we had earlier was the best ever. I have had more orgasms in the last 12 hours than I have ever had before”. Roxanne asked “Would you change anything”. Geraldine replied “No nothing at all”.

Roxanne then turned to Sarah and said “Ok what’s your story”. Sarah replied “I have been part of a criminal gang since leaving school my brother and boyfriend have robbed stole and extorted money for years and I always tagged along. We tried to rob Jason but he intervened. He caused my brothers to be caught by the police and made me love latex and befriend Jack”.

Roxanne turned to Jason and said “Ok buster you have not used your trinket for evil revenge or to take over the world, what is your story”.

Jason said “I was minding my own business in the shop when a man came in with Geraldine, he was not really her type and he was quite aggressive. He wanted her to buy some bondage items and she tried to fight him, he used the crystal on her and I intervened, I only intervened because I thought I could use it to help Jack. Normally I wouldn’t have bothered. What my customers do with my products is their business I’ve learnt to keep out of it. Mr Baxter used to get involved but he was an acknowledged pervert any way. Having the crystal made me much more confident and I have increased sales even without it by being used”.

Roxanne said “Now you have Geraldine what are your intensions”? Jason replied “I have never wanted another woman and I new it was my fault you left, so I knew I would have the same problem with any other partner. Geraldine is a very intelligent and attractive female and I was going to have some fun until Sunday evening and then send her home with no memory of her torment”.

“And what were you going to do with Sarah” asked Roxanne. Jason replied “that depended on Jack, I could see he was torn having to lord it over Francesca so I thought if he had another woman he would be able to cope”.

Roxanne asked Sarah “And what do you want, do you like Jack and your need to wear latex”. Sarah replied “I have come from two of the nastiest people in this town to probably the two nicest men. I can’t say I have any love for Jack however the bath I gave Francesca earlier this evening was the most sensual thing I have ever done”.

Roxanne said “This is all too much to take in. I left Jason six years ago for similar reason to Fran. He was not strong or manly enough for me. However I have never sought anyone else and the two or three lovers I have had since have never come close to Jason in bed”.

Roxanne decided and said to the girls “Please remain here while I talk to these two men in the kitchen”. Taking both Jack and Jason to the kitchen she pulled out the crystal and said “You are both caring and loving men but you need to be strong to keep your women. I would like you to think about your lives and knowing what you know now I want you to grow your confidence and maturity to match that expected by the one’s you love. Jack you no longer have to treat Francesca any different from the way you want to. You will remember everything that has happened here tonight and you will both wake up now.

Jason woke up and said “How”? Roxanne said “I have had laser surgery on my left eye and it has a light sensitivity for a couple of days so I am wearing a pair of tinted contacts”. Jack said “I knew there was something different but I couldn’t think what it was”. Roxanne handed the crystal to Jason saying “I think this is yours, you have some issues to resolve with the girls in there and you can give me a call on Monday here is my card”. Roxanne turned on the water picked up her tools and left.

Jack went into the sitting room and picking Francesca up gave her a big kiss then carried her upstairs to the master bedroom.

Jason put his contacts in and went in to see Geraldine and Sarah. Lifting the crystal he asked Sarah “If you had total freedom to do what you want, what would it be”. Sarah said “I have no skills and am not particularly bright but I liked looking after Fran and Jack is a lovely man, I would love to be their maid or servant”. Jason said “Ok from now on you are to live here and serve your Master and Mistress. You must wear the appropriate costume which I will bring tomorrow until then you are free to wear anything you want”.

Jason then asked Geraldine the same question and she replied “If you had not rescued me, I would be in a much worse position for the rest of my life with no hope of reprieve. If I was free to choose I would like to go back to work, but be your fucktoy at weekends. I know you made me like wearing latex but I am beginning to love it so much I am becoming scared to take it off”. Jason said “you are no longer forced to ware latex and your love for it is natural not prescribed. You are free to come and go as you please but you are welcome in my shop anytime and if you come home with me now I’ll see if I can give you some more of those orgasms”.

Jack and Francesca, Jason and Roxanne had a double wedding three months later, Jack was promoted to the Board, Fran was given her old job back, Sarah was ecstatic to be their live-in maid and Geraldine was the family layer, weekend shop assistant and shared a house with Jason and Roxanne.