The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breakfast on the Train

by Pan

Jeremy glanced over at his younger sister.

“I can’t believe you’re eighteen,” he said with a grin.

“Why not?”

“You’re fidgeting like you’re ten years old.”

Dani glanced down at her intertwined fingers, then back up at her brother with a shy grin.

“Sorry,” she said.

“You must be hungry,” Jeremy replied, and suddenly Dani knew that he was right. That was exactly why she was fidgeting—her stomach was suddenly growling with a desperate, urgent hunger.

“Yeah,” she said, trying not to show how ravenous she was.

“You didn’t eat?”

“Nope,” she said, and looked around the train, not sure what she was hoping to find. The carriage they were in was empty, and was unlikely to randomly have a vending machine or man randomly selling hot dogs.

“Well,” Jeremy said with a sigh, unbuckling his pants “you’re lucky your big brother came prepared.”

Shooting her older brother an appreciative glance, Dani reached out to grasp the breakfast that he’d brought for her.

“Both hands,” he grunted. “I figured you’d be hungry, so I brought you a big breakfast. You’re going to need both hands to unwrap it.”

The hungry young woman was certainly grateful that her brother had thought ahead, but she couldn’t help but wish that he’d been a little bit less worried about containing the food. She was starving, and despite firmly using both hands, it was taking her forever to unwrap the meal.

“Here,” Jeremy huffed. “This’ll help.”

Eager to get to the food, Dani never stopped unwrapping it as her brother leaned forward and undid her top. She shot him an inquisitive look as he reached around and undid her bra.

“You’ll burn less heat this way,” he explained, as her perky tits came into view. “So you won’t need to eat as quickly.”

It’s probably not going to help, Dani thought, trying to ignore the insistent rumblings of her stomach…but she had to admit, when the cool air of the train carriage caused her exposed nipples to harden, the desperation of her hunger subsided a bit.

“Okay,” Jeremy urged her. “There we go.”

Dani felt her face go red—she’d been so intent on precisely and firmly unwrapping the meal, she hadn’t even noticed when it came into view. Leaning forward, she slowly lowered her mouth onto the delicious gift that her brother had thoughtfully brought for her.

“Slowly,” Jeremy reminded his sister. “Use your tongue to make sure that you don’t just gulp the whole thing down at once. That won’t…—uggghh.”

A shudder passed through Jeremy’s body as his sister followed his advice, carefully using her tongue. She grasped the base of her meal—if it slipped away now, what kind of a fool would she feel like?—and slowly pushed it into her mouth, until it was deep within her throat.

“This is delicious,” Dani tried to say, but with her mouth full, Jeremy couldn’t understand what she was saying.

“Use your tongue,” he panted, and she gave up on trying to talk and just concentrated on enjoying her breakfast.

It was so big that she couldn’t even get it all the way into her mouth in at first, and so Dani pulled the meal almost entirely out of her mouth. Now she understood Jeremy’s advice—by carefully licking around the entire portion, she gave herself a much better chance of fitting the whole thing down her throat.

It took five or six attempts before she could take it all, and as she flexed her throat muscles around the snack, she swallowed repeatedly and twirled her tongue as enthusiastically as she could.

“Oh god,” Jeremy moaned, and Dani looked up at him. He was clearly enjoying seeing his sister eat, and his eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure as she watched.

“That was awesome,” Jeremy sighed a few minutes later, when he’d calmed down.

“I agree,” Dani said, pulling the softening meal out of her mouth. She’d swallowed down enough of it to sate her hunger, and so after a few minutes of carefully rewrapping it, she smiled as she watched Jeremy put it back in his pants.

“Pity we didn’t get a photo of that,” Jeremy said. “I know how much you like to Instagram your breakfasts.”

“Next time,” Dani said, and then paused as she saw a frown come across her brother’s face. “What’s wrong?”

“That was a lot, all at once. I’m worried you’re going to have some trouble digesting it. Here, lift your skirt up for me.”

Dani obliged, watching her brother’s face carefully as he slipped one hand between her legs.

“I think it’ll be fine—I know some exercises that you can do to assist with digesting food.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. Here, just lie back and let me…”

Dani shut her eyes as Jeremy began to help her digest, slowly and carefully moving his fingers up and down. A warm feeling began to spread throughout her body, but after a few minutes he stopped.

“Nope,” he grunted. “Can’t do it from this angle.”

“Oh!” she said, disappointed.

“Hang on…”

Dani opened her eyes, lifting her legs slightly to help her brother remove her panties.

“Okay,” he said, unzipping his pants. “Come and straddle me; that’ll do it.”

Without hesitation, Dani stood up, and slowly sat on her brother. Her eyes widened slightly as she lowered herself, and then when her bare butt was resting on his legs, let out a soft moan.

“That’s good,” Jeremy said. “Rock back and forth for me? It’ll help the food settle.”

I’m so lucky to have an older brother who looks out for me, Dani thought to herself as he reached down and began massaging her again. If he wasn’t around, I don’t know what I’d do.

A smile slowly spread across her face as she mentally answered her own rhetorical question.

Go hungry, I guess.