The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Insulted

by Pan

“God, what are you—stupid?”

Vanessa fumed. Over the past few days, for whatever reason, her brother had started routinely hurling abuse at her. At first she’d told their mom, but the mild admonishments he received were more effort than they were worth.

That was what she repeated to herself as she cleaned up the dishes, ignoring the one she’d accidentally dropped and broken. It’s not worth it. It’s not worth it.

Vanessa and her brother had never gotten along, but recently he’d been more of a dick then usual. Perhaps he’d been rejected for the millionth time, or lost his save on Minecraft.

The cause was irrelevant; the result was what mattered. And as a result of her brother’s dickheadery, his words echoed around her head for the rest of the day. No matter what she did she couldn’t stop thinking about them.

God, what are you—stupid?

They made her so angry, and she felt so powerless.

Even when she went to bed that night, her brother’s insult continued to bouncing around the inside of her head. She wanted to distract herself, and so as she always did when she wanted to turn her mind off, decided to get off while thinking about something else.

Anything else.

As her middle digit made its way between her slick folds, however, to her horror she found herself continuing to repeat her her brother’s words.

God, what are you—stupid?

Was she stupid?

No. No, of course not. She was a smart, successful, attractive woman. Her brother, meanwhile, was a useless layabout who clearly had nothing more to do with his time than belittle others to make himself feel better.

Her left hand reached up and pinched her nipples. And even as she felt herself getting wetter, her brother’s words never left her thoughts.

To her horror, she found herself climaxing around her middle digit a few minutes later, her brother’s words on loop. What are you, stupid? What are you, stupid?

What are you, stupid?

* * *

The next, Vanessa wore headphones to breakfast, and refused to look her brother in the eye. The memory of her orgasm the previous night, her pussy clenching around her finger while her brother’s voice was in her head…just thinking about it mortified her.

She refused to pay it any heed. It wasn’t worth it.

Breakfast passed in silence (except for the music she was determinedly listening to) until the moment she got up to put her plates in the sink.

As she moved the headphone cable somehow got caught. The buds left her ears, clattering against the counter loudly enough to attract her brother’s attention. The moment the music was rudely jerked away, she could hear his taunt.

“Clumsy slut,” he sneered and immediately returned to the magazine he was reading.

Vanessa’s mouth opened to deliver an angry retort, but she made herself stop.Don’t give him the power, she told herself. It’s not worth it.

Her anger grew throughout the day, coupled with the shame of what she’d done the previous night. It was just a weird lapse in judgment, she told herself. It won’t happen again.

But that night, when Vanessa was alone in bed, she found herself with one hand between her legs, two fingers furiously pistoning in and out of her wetness while she repeated her brother’s words.

Clumsy slut. Clumsy slut. Clumsy slut.

Even after she came, she couldn’t stop thinking it.

Clumsy slut. Clumsy slut. Clumsy slut.

This shame refused to leave her. Her fingers never slowed down, and she tried to think of something else—anything else. But the only words that she could think of as she frigged herself to a second orgasm were her brother’s insults.

Clumsy slut. What are you, stupid?

Clumsy slut. What are you, stupid?

* * *

Vanessa’s face burned red the entirety of the next day. She skipped breakfast (the only time when she was forced to see her brother) out of fear that he would make another comment.

Afraid that he would spark another uncontrollable desire within her.

At nine o’clock that night, Vanessa silently celebrated. She had managed to avoid her brother all day, and the chances of running into him this late were slim. The late-night hours were when he went raiding with his World of Warcraft pals, and she knew that he wouldn’t miss that for anything.

10 minutes later Vanessa was back in her room, screaming into a pillow. She thought she’d be safe to make a quick trip to the kitchen to get some breakfast supplies, and had frozen in horror at the sight of her brother making himself a late-night snack.

“Why aren’t you on World of Warcraft?” she stammered, and he looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

“Why are you dressed like a whore?” he replied with a guffaw, and left Vanessa speechless.

The moment he left the kitchen, she sank to the ground in lust. Her brother’s words had been enough to ignite a fire between her legs, and it was all she could do not to cum on the spot as soon as she was alone. She ran to her room, and it hardly any time at all before she was cumming, her face pressed against a pillow, her bellows an equal mix of lust and rage.

What hell was happening to her? It must’ve been some sort of Pavlovian thing. His words were so enraging that they never left her head, she was so angry that she couldn’t help but think about them as she got off, and this had triggered some sort of connection between her brother’s abuse and arousal.

Now even a casual insult was enough to turn her on.

“No,” she said out loud. “I can fix this.”

She determinedly marched over at her computer, and pulled up Google. Typing a few filthy acts into the search box, she hit “I’m feeling lucky” and began to unbutton her blouse.

Vanessa swore she was going to get off thinking of anything else. Her brother’s hold over her couldn’t continue, even if it meant getting off to the strangest and sickest videos that she could find.

For the next hour and a half, Vanessa plumbed the depths of what internet porn had to offer. She’d started started with relatively tame material…but to her horror, every time she approached orgasm her brother’s words appeared in her head.

Clumsy slut. Why are you dressed as a whore? What are you, stupid? Clumsy slut.

Slut. Whore. Stupid. Stupid, clumsy, slutty,

Whore.

As soon as her brother’s words entered her head, Vanessa would immediately stop pleasuring herself. She withdrew her fingers and gave herself a moment to cool down.

Then, when her brother’s words had stopped ringing in her head, she pulled up an even more extreme video than before and start again.

This repeated more than a dozen times.

As soon as she was close to coming, her brother’s voice would appear in her head, and when she forced herself to think of something else, the arousal would evaporate.

After 90 minutes of this frustrating cycle, Vanessa was forced to give up.

She threw herself down on the bed and drifted off almost immediately, her brother’s words ringing in her head and filling her slumber with confusing, erotic dreams.

* * *

“What have you done to me?” Vanessa asked, glaring at her brother.

She had awoken that morning more aroused than she’d ever been in her life. All night, her brother’s words had echoed in her head.

Clumsy slut. Whore. Stupid.

As a result, she had woken up soaked. Unable to to resist, she’d reached down between her legs and flicked her clit until she was trembling with pleasure.

She hadn’t even tried to fight it. She’d allowed herself to swim in her brother’s insults, and as a result had one of the most satisfying orgasms she could remember.

Immediately after, filled with revulsion and fury, she’d marched into her brother’s room to accuse him of what she knew he’d done.

“What are you talking about, you ugly fuck?” her brother responded, a calculating look in his eyes.

The moment her brother had said “ugly”, Vanessa had felt a surge of arousal course through her body. At the word fuck, used as a noun, she knew that she was moments away from orgasm.

“Please…” Vanessa said with a grimace.

“Please what? What do you want, you dirty fuck-toy?”

It was too much. At her brother’s insults Vanessa found herself uncontrollably humping the air, as a climax overtook her. “Please…” She gasped again, but this time even she wasn’t sure what she was pleading for.

Vanessa’s brother watched her as she came on his bed, smug look on his face

“You desperate little hussy,” he sneered, “…I bet you’d do anything to get a cock in you.”

“Yes…” Vanessa gasped. It was suddenly clear what she was begging for. “Please… I need it.”

Her brother looked almost shocked at her words, but with a shrug pulled his blankets off to reveal a silk pair of boxers, barely able to contain his erection.

“All yours, you filthy cunt.”

Vanessa was too turned on to even realize what she was doing. On some level, she knew what she was about to do was wrong, but at that moment her body simply didn’t care. She frantically ripped her brother’s boxes off.

It doesn’t matter… she told herself. Nothing matters…

“Talk to me,” she panted to her brother’s hard cock. “Call me your little slut…”

“I don’t need to,” her brother replied, enjoying the sight of his sister drooling over his erection. “I’ve said it once, and now it will rattle around your brain forever.”

As she shut her eyes, Vanessa realized her brother was right. She’d never be able to unhear those words.

Filthy cunt. Desperate hussy. Fuck-toy. Dirty. Whore. Stupid.

Ugly fuck.

As she remembered each insult that her brother had given her over the last few days, Vanessa realized they would true. They were all true. It who she was, and who she would forever be.

She was her brother’s plaything. She was a piece of meat for him to fuck. She was only there to help him get off.

As she sank down onto his hard cock, her pussy clenched. In almost no time, she could feel him coming inside her, his words bouncing around her brain, getting her more and more worked up.

Was this right? Was this what she wanted?

It doesn’t matter, she told herself, and allowed her mind to drift away. As she came, she was aware of nothing except her brother’s cock inside her, and his potent words, repeating inside her head for all eternity.