The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hacked

by Pan

“Wait,” Melissa said. “You can teach me how to hack?”

“Of course,” her brother replied with a roll of his eyes. “Hacking is easy. You want me to show you now?”

“For sure,” the teen girl said, her mind racing with possibilities. She could finally get back at those awful girls at school—hack their facebooks, find their juicy secrets, maybe even send some messages to boys that they liked.

“Okay,” Daniel said, cracking his knuckles. “First things first—focus.”

“Focus! Got it.”

“You don’t just say ‘focus’,” Daniel laughed. “You really have to concentrate. Shut your eyes, take off your bra, and really think about the task ahead.”

Melissa nodded, and within a few seconds her eyes were closed and she could feel her tight pink t-shirt against her nipples.

“Okay. Open your eyes again. How much do you know about programming?”

“Nothing,” she admitted reluctantly.

“Well, it’s pretty simple. We’ll use my computer—I’ll take the mouse, you take the joystick. One pump to click, two to double-click, and three if you need to right-click on something.”

As Daniel’s laptop booted up, he unzipped his pants and Melissa wrapped her hand around his joystick. It fit perfectly into her hand, and she couldn’t help but run her hands up and down its length a few time, flitting her thumb briefly against the tip.

“Oh shit,” her brother said in embarrassment. As his computer loaded up, a pornographic video had started to load up. “Fuck. Help me close that, will you?”

Melissa tried to guide the mouse cursor to the top right-hand corner so she could close the video, but the computer seemed to be unresponsive. The video continued to play, and to her embarrassment, she found herself getting turned on by its content—a girl was jacking a man off onto her huge tits, as he grunted and called her names.

“You filthy slut,” the man hissed, and Melissa found her nipples getting hard at the abuse coming from the laptop speakers. “You’re nothing but a little whore, jacking me off like this.”

Finally she managed to get the cursor to the ‘X’, and as she frantically clicked on it over and over, wondered if she would even be able to learn anything about hacking from such a slow computer.

Almost five minutes after the video had first popped up, she finally managed to close it, the joystick in her hand so happy to have achieved its goal that it emitted some kind of stringy liquid.

Her brother looked over at her, breathing heavily, his cheeks red.

“I’m so sorry about that,” he said. “If you want to do this another time, just let me know.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Melissa replied, lifting her hand to her mouth and licking off the joystick’s salty output. “I just want to know how I can get my revenge on the popular kids at school.”

“Okay,” Daniel said, moving the mouse and and opening up some programs. The video must have been clogging up the system, Melissa realized, because it all seemed to be working at full speed now. “Let me just get things loaded up, and I’ll see what I can teach you.”

Dropping her hand back to the joystick, Melissa was disappointed to find that it had somehow gone spongy and soft.

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” her brother said. “It’s a newer model, and it still has some bugs. Just clean it up with your mouth and it’ll be good to go.”

His sister nodded in response, getting down on her knees and taking the joystick into her mouth. Sure enough, after a minute or two of licking and sucking at it, it began to regain its rigidity, and she returned to her seat next to her brother.

He began explaining the complexities of the code to her. Melissa was smart enough to keep up most of the time, but occasionally he would talk so quickly that she’d get confused, and be forced to ask him to repeat a piece of information.

The third or fourth time she did this, he grew exasperated with her, and snapped.

“I’m sorry!” she replied defensively. “This is all new to me, and I’m trying as hard as I can.”

“It’s not that difficult,” he said. “Maybe if you were really concentrating.”

“I am really concentrating!” she replied. “What more can I do?”

He cocked one eyebrow at her, and she sighed, knowing he was right. She sat back, closed her eyes, and took two deep breaths. With the first one, she lifted her t-shirt up and over her head, exposing her perky breasts to the den’s warm air, and with the second she unzipped her skirt. Opening her eyes again, she stood up and smiled at her older brother as she slipped it off, until she was standing in front of him wearing nothing but her shoes, socks, and a pair of blue panties.

“Okay,” she said. “Let’s do this. Show me again?”

Her brother had been right, she realized. Now that she was really focused, he barely needed to pause at all. Daniel zipped through the rest of the information, until his sister was sure that she’d be able to make her first attempt at hacking.

“Just one question,” she said before opening up the camera. “How will I know when it’s worked?”

“Oh, that’s the easiest part of all,” Daniel replied. “Your whole body will tense up with pleasure—that’s the feeling of accomplishment. It’ll build for a while, but you’ll know that the hacking has worked when your cheeks go warm, you throw your head back and scrunch your face up, and everything goes white for a second.”

“Oh, easy.”

Daniel lay back, and arranged the laptop on his chest. Melissa couldn’t see his face, but that was fine—the camera’s display was taking up most of the screen anyway, and she was more than happy to watch herself as she hacked.

Slipping her panties to the side, she slowly lowered herself onto the joystick so she could use it while both her hands were on the keyboard.

“Okay,” she muttered. “First step…broadcast?”

Daniel didn’t say anything, which she appreciated—she would never learn anything if he walked her through the process every time. He did gasp when she took the entirety of his joystick inside herself, but fell silent again as she started to click.

Entering the email addresses of all her enemies at school, Melissa smiled as she emailed them the stream. It was the first step of any effective hack—as soon as they opened it, she’d have access to their accounts, and their computers would be at her mercy.

After that, it was child’s play. She rapidly typed, trying not to get distracted by the sight of her breasts bouncing as she clicked, double-clicked, and right-clicked on elements of the hack. Her hands moved so quickly she sometimes lost track of what she was doing, and as she bounced up and down on the joystick, she realized Daniel was right.

The feeling of pleasure was growing inside her, building into what she hoped would be her first effective hack. The thought of how humiliated the girls at her school were going to be just increased the feeling of pleasure, and soon she was panting and moaning.

“Yes,” she cried out, her eyes rolling back. She realized she needed to thank Daniel for his help, that none of this would have been possible without him. “Fuck, Daniel, you’re so good. You’re so good. Oh my god, you’re such a good brother. This all feels so amaaaazing…”

With that, she was no longer able to hack, and throwing her head back, she gasped and sighed with pleasure, grinding her hips forward, moaning Daniel’s name over and over, even as she saw the number of people clicking the link and falling her her hack increase.

When she was done, she smiled directly into the camera, winked, and shut the laptop. She was met with the grinning face of her older brother.

“That was amazing,” he said, holding up his hand.

“You know it,” she replied, high-fiving him with gusto. “We’ve got to do that again some time.”