The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stressed

by Pan

I’ve been so stressed, Marie thought to herself. And he’s right there

Life as a single mother was hard. Danny was a good kid, and she loved him for it, but no matter how good he was, the fact remained—taking care of a house, her son, her job…

It wasn’t easy.

And to make it worse, Marie’s preferred method of stress relief was to be fucked. Something about it—the animalistic nature of it, being taken, surrendering your body to another person…

It relaxed her.

But Marie hadn’t been with a man for several months, and there weren’t any on the horizon.

And then, one night, a naughty little idea had struck her…

Danny.

He was right there. And he was handsome, strong…and likely as horny as she was.

But, of course, Danny was a good kid. He’d never do anything as wicked as sleeping with his own mother.

Not of his own accord, that was…

* * *

It had been a particularly stressful day at work. Clients shouting, dogs barking, cars honking. Marie had ended up taking a half-day, just to get out of the office and back home where she could relax.

Of course, she couldn’t really relax. Not until she got fucked.

As it had so many times before, her eyes glanced to the corner of the room. Before they’d broken up, her ex had showed an interest in hypnosis, and accidentally left one of his books there. She’d totally forgotten about it until a few weeks ago, and now…

Now it was all she could think about.

You can’t make someone do what they don’t want to do under hypnosis. Just the thought made her feel a bit better about what she was planning.

No, not planning. She’d never do it. That would be…wrong.

But if she were to hypnotize Danny, she wouldn’t be able to make him do anything he didn’t want to do. So what was the harm? It wasn’t like she was abusing her son, if she was just making him do what he wanted.

After all…what teenage boy doesn’t want to fuck?

But she couldn’t. She wouldn’t. There was no way…

And then the alarm went off.

The fucking smoke alarm. Every time Marie went to make anything—toast, a bagel, a grilled cheese sandwich—it went off. A loud, shrill, penetrating BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

On a day when she was already feeling shattered, it just added to the stress. She climbed onto the chair, grabbed the broom, hit the button…

And instead of turning off, the entire alarm fell, with a loud BANG.

That was it. That was the last straw. Barely able to keep her balance, Marie slowly, calmly, got off the chair. She ignored the shattered remains of the smoke alarm, and walked into the study, where she picked up the book on hypnotism and started reading.

She didn’t care if it made her a bad mother. She didn’t care if it made her a bad person. She wanted—no, needed—a stress relief method, and if that meant hypnotizing her son to get it, that was the way it would have to be.

* * *

“Yes, mother,” Danny said in a soft monotone, and Marie tried not to look him in the eyes. It had almost been too easy—he was so trusting.

Abusing that trust had been almost too simple.

“Do you like me?” she asked, fairly sure she knew the answer.

“Of course, mother.”

“Do you love me?”

“Of course, mother.”

She took a deep breath.

“Do…do you think I’m sexy?”

There was a long pause, and Marie leaned forward in nervous anticipation.

“I think you could be.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t think you’re sexy dressed like that.”

Marie looked down with a furrowed brow. She was wearing a pantsuit, the one that she wore to work. It was professional, but she had to admit—Danny had a point.

“What would I wear that would be sexy?”

“Dresses. Stockings. Skirts. Low-cut tops.”

Marie sat back reflectively. She couldn’t wear that stuff to work, but…around the house it would be okay. She didn’t want to go any further with Danny, not today. First he had to find her sexy—then he’d want to fuck her.

Until then, it wasn’t worth the risk.

“You will forget that I hypnotized you. Next time I ask you to hypnotize you, you’ll think it was the first time. Do you understand?”

“Yes, mother.”

* * *

Marie smiled; it had been subtle, but she’d definitely noticed the shift in energy between her and her son. When he thought she wasn’t looking, he’d started checking her out. Nothing major, just glances down her top, eyes lingering on her legs.

It hadn’t helped with the stress—if anything, it was just emphasizing how much she needed release. Every day now, her head pounded so hard it felt like it was going to explode. She was having trouble sleeping, fitfully going in and out of dreams—many of them involved Danny, pounding into her, but none of them got her what she needed.

She needed to get fucked. She needed to get fucked, ASAP.

And so she’d hypnotized him once again.

“Do you think I’m sexy?”

“Yes, mother.”

“How does that make you feel?”

“Conflicted.”

“Why?

“You’re my mother. I shouldn’t find you attractive.”

“What if you thought I found you attractive? Would that make it better.”

“Yes.”

With a smile, Marie repeated her sign-off, and woke Danny up again.

* * *

“Do you think I’m sexy?”

“Yes, mother.”

“Do you think I find you attractive?”

“Yes, mother.”

Marie had started returning her son’s glances. If he checked out her legs, she’d wait until he caught her eye and then wink. When he tried to peek up her skirt, she lifted it to give him a better view.

The other day she’d even pinched his ass.

Each night, she pounded herself with her toys, reaching orgasm after orgasm until she fell asleep, but it wasn’t the same…she needed a man. She needed her boy, between her legs, jackhammering her into pure bliss.

It was time.

“Lay down on the couch,” she instructed.

“Yes, mother.” he panted, and she smiled. For a moment she felt guilty about what she was doing to her innocent boy, but she also knew that she couldn’t stop now.

Not while she was so close.

Marie groaned as her boy’s erection sprang loose. She’d been so stressed…for so long…

It was finally going to end.

As his mother gaspingly lowered herself down onto his erection, Donny couldn’t help but break character for a moment and smile. She wouldn’t notice, of that he was sure.

Buying the book on hypnotism was the best thing he’d ever done.