The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pink

by Pan

“So dye it back.”

“No! You’re not listening,” Alice said in frustration. “I like having pink hair—I’m just sick of it being the only thing people remember about me.”

“I mean…it’s pink hair,” her brother said. “What did you expect?”

“Ugh,” she replied with a roll of her eyes. “Never mind!”

The siblings sat in silence for a few seconds.

“Okay,” Matt eventually said, “I think I get what you’re saying. You like being noticed for the pink hair, but you don’t want it to define you.”

“Yes!” Alice replied. “Exactly!”

“You want people to think of you as more than just pink hair.”

“Right.”

“Okay,” Matt said, leaning over, and moving so quickly that Alice didn’t notice what was happening until it was too late, he undid the top two buttons of her shirt.

“Matt!” Alice said, shocked, and he just sat back, a smug look on his face.

She opened her mouth, prepared to tear him a new one, but glancing down at her newly-exposed cleavage, something stopped her.

It would definitely help with her problem.

* * *

“So now I can’t work out which is worse,” Alice whined as her brother sat back, rolling his eyes. “At least before, they were looking at something I’d done—an expression of myself.”

She gestured at her boobs, which were prominently highlighted by the push-up bra and low-cut top she’d chosen that day.

“With these, it’s like I’m nothing more than a piece of meat for them to ogle.”

“So stop showing them off.”

“Then I’ll just be back to where I was before!”

Matt rolled his eyes.

“Fine,” he said, and marched over to Alice’s wardrobe. A few seconds later, Alice was ducking as he threw clothes at her—the highest heels she owned, a short skirt, and a boob tube that she normally wore with a jacket over the top.

“Wear these,” he said, ignoring Alice’s stare of shock.

“Matt!” she exclaimed, “I can’t…”

Again, she paused. Why not? Sure, it would show off more skin, but at least the clothes would divert attention away from her tits.

“Fine,” she said with a sigh.

* * *

Alice tottered into her brother’s room. She still wasn’t entirely comfortable walking on the huge heels, but she was getting used to it.

“It’s not fair!” she pouted, collapsing onto Matt’s bed. “People are just looking at me like I’m a…like I’m a…”

She trailed off, and Matt pointedly didn’t help her.

“Well, you know,” she finished lamely.

“Woman?”

“No! Like I’m…”

Again, she struggled to finish her sentence.

“They won’t stop looking at my body.”

Matt raised one eyebrow.

“At least they remember you for more than the hair,” he offered, but Alice just glared in response. “What do you want?”

“I don’t know,” Alice said, annoyed. “I don’t just want them to see me for what I was born with—I want to leave an impression.”

“Well, you definitely leave an…—“

“You know what I mean!”

Matt stood up and stared at his sister. She shivered slightly at the strength of his gaze—he’d looked at her before, but this felt different. This felt like he was stripping her bare, leaving her totally exposed.

“Okay,” he said after a thoughtful pause. “People are staring at your body, right?”

“Right.”

“Why not use that to your advantage? Use your body to express yourself.”

He strolled over to his computer, and a few clicks later thick, sultry music was pumping out of his speakers.

“Dance,” he said, sitting back on his computer chair. “You’ve got everyone’s attention—now do something with it.”

* * *

Alice smiled at her regulars. Everything had moved so fast after that day in Matt’s room, it had all become a bit of a blur. She still had her long, pink hair—she’d dyed her pubic hair to match.

Her name at the club was simply “Pink”.