The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sex Education

A gender-flipped version of Manners Maketh Man, Chapter 3.

Samantha stood between her father and brother, trembling slightly. She’d spent so long fantasizing about this moment, and it was almost here.

She took a deep breath.

Time to get to work.

“Dad,” she said. “I’m worried about Michael.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah,” she said, looking down at her feet nervously. “He’s never kissed a girl. I think it’s because his sex education is lacking. Don’t you think it would be a good idea to…teach him a lesson?”

Her father tensed up at her last four words. When he replied, almost a minute later, it was with a different attitude. An authority that he’d been lacking before.

“Michael,” he said confidently. “Get over here. I think it’s about time you learned a few things about sex.”

“Yes Dad,” the teenage boy responded.

The two men just exuded testosterone. Manliness. Samantha shivered in anticipation.

“Now, son, tell me. What do you know about masturbation?”

Michael paused, staring his father up and down.

“Quite a lot,” he said eventually. “I mean, I think.”

“Well, son, why don’t you show us?”

“Yes,” Samantha added. “Teach us a lesson.”

With a nod, Michael lowered his trousers and pulled out his thick cock. Samantha could feel herself salivating at the sight of it.

“Now that’s a cock,” their father said. “Strong. Manly. That’s a dick to be proud of.”

“Thanks, Dad,” Michael beamed.

“Why don’t you get it nice and hard for us?”

“Please,” Samantha said, “let me help with that. For the lesson.”

“Great idea, Sam.”

Samantha shivered with pleasure as she reached out to touch her little brother’s huge cock. She’d dreamt of this moment for so long—she couldn’t believe it was finally here. As she touched it, it twitched slightly—she wrapped her hand around it, and started slowly stroking it up and down.

As the cock hardened in her hand, it grew even thicker. Before long, it was at its full hardness—Sam was delighted to find that she couldn’t even wrap her whole hand around it.

“Marvellous,” her father said, leaning in closely to watch her technique. “What a beautiful dick.”

Sam was forced to agree.

“Now,” her father said, “how often do you masturbate?”

“Every day,” Samantha replied immediately.

“No, I’m talking to your brother.”

“About the same,” Michael said, after a moment of thought. Their father shook his head.

“That’s not good,” he said. “Look at you, Michael. You’re a man! You shouldn’t be beating your meat—that’s for wimps. Your sister was right to be concerned; you should be pounding some slam-piece, coming down a slut’s throat. Not getting yourself off, especially not so often.”

Michael nodded, taking his father’s words to heart. Samantha felt like every part of her body was buzzing with excitement.

“Use me as an example,” Samantha said, “to ensure the lesson really lands.”

“Perfect,” her father beamed. “Okay, Michael, we’re going to pretend that your sister here is a dirty little slut.”

“Treat me like a piece of meat,” Samantha whimpered in pleasure. “Please…”

“Got it,” Michael said.

“Teach him every way I can get him off.”

“Great idea. Son, when you’ve got a little whore like this, there’s a few different ways you can use them. Let’s start with a hand-job.”

Michael looked down at his erection, Samantha’s tiny hand wrapped around it.

“That’s a good start, but you’ve got to really show them who’s boss. Remember, you’re a man—you’re a slab of muscle and meat, and their role in life is to serve you. They exist purely to get you off.”

Michael nodded, taking his father’s words to heart.

“Call Dad sir,” Sam mewled. “he’s your teacher.”

“Make sure your slut is on their knees when they jack you off,” the older man said. “And don’t feel like you need to ask them, either—just grab them by the hair and show them who’s boss.”

Without warning, Michael grabbed his little sister’s long black hair at the base, and forced her to her knees.

She almost came on the spot.

“Some of these sluts like it, some of them don’t. If they don’t like it, they’ll let you know—but I think this little slut loves it, don’t you girl?”

“Yes sir,” Sam gasped.

“This is the kind of girl you want to find—a slut who’s into the rough stuff.”

“Yes sir,” Michael said slowly. “Good tip, sir.”

“Okay slut, start jerking your brother off.”

“Ohhhh,” Michael groaned. “That feels good.”

“See what I mean, boy? You’ll never have to jerk off again. Not as long as there are sluts around, looking to please real men like us.”

“Please, sir,” Samantha said, her eyes locked on her brother’s erection. “Do you want me to teach you how I can please you both at once?”

“Good idea,” her father sniffed, lowering his pants. “Now, Michael, don’t worry if this seems a little gay. There’s nothing gay about sharing a slut with another guy.”

Samantha was in heaven as she wrapped her other hand around her father’s equally thick cock. They stood in a comfortable silence for several minutes, as she jerked both men off at once.

“Now,” her father grunted, “I can see you’re almost ready to cum. Make sure you aim for your slut’s face.”

“Yes sir,” Michael mumbled, placing his hand on Sam’s, directing his cock towards her. “Are you ready for this, bitch?”

“Good lad,” their father said. “If you’re dealing with someone who likes the rough stuff, they probably like a bit of dirty talk as well. You like dirty talk, don’t you Sam?”

“Yes,” she moaned, her arms not slowing down for a second. “Please…”

“I’m going to cum on your dirty whore face,” Michael hissed, looking down at her. “Oh, fuck, I’m doing it!”

Sam closed her eyes and let her brother’s seed coat her face—one, two, three spurts of his spunk landed in her open mouth. One last spurt hit her forehead, and began slowly sliding down her face.

“Now,” her father said, “you’re still young. You’ll be ready in a few minutes. In the meantime, why don’t I show you the second way a girl like Sam can get you off?”

“Yes sir,” Michael. “I’d love that.”

“I would too,” Samantha said quietly, continuing to jerk her father off.

“Girl,” he said, surprisingly gently. “Open wide.”

Sam’s eyes widened as her father slowly slid his enormous cock into her mouth. Whenever she felt like she was going to gag, he’d wait for a few seconds, then continue once he felt it was safe.

It took several minutes, but she was delighted to discover that she could fit the entirety of his thickness down her throat; her lips were obscenely stretched around his base, and she couldn’t breathe, but she’d done it.

“Now,” her father said softly, “that’s how you deep-throat someone you love. Someone you care about. Hell, they might not even want to deep-throat you, and that’s fine too. They might just want to lick your cock, or suck on the tip. Everyone’s different, and that’s totally fine. If you love the girl and want to treat her gentle, that’s how you do it.”

Sam could feel his enormous hand reach down and take a tight grip on the back of her head.

“…of course, when dealing with a tramp like your sister, we use a totally different approach.”

Sam’s eyes widened as her father began forcing her head up and down his cock, fucking her mouth so hard that she knew he would be leaving bruises.

She’d never been so wet in her life.

The room was getting blurry when she could feel it—her father’s movements grew more frenzied, and she knew he was approaching orgasm.

This.” he grunted, “Is. How. You. Fuck. A. Slut’s. Throat.

With a loud groan, she could feel him cumming straight down her throat. She felt the room start to swim as he held her head, not letting her pull back for oxygen. His twitching cock completely filled her throat, until he released his grip.

Gasping for air and twitching with pleasure, she sat back. She’d dreamt of being used by the two men in her family for so long—she couldn’t believe it was actually happening. Her eyes were red, her throat was sore, and her pussy was throbbing.

She wanted more.

Before she could speak up, her father surprised her by anticipating her desire.

“Son,” he said slowly. “Would you like to learn how to finger a woman?”

Yes sir,” Mark replied, his face lighting up at the idea.

“Samantha,” their father said. “Strip off for us.”

In her imagination, Samantha had always done a slow, sexy strip-tease, driving the men in her life crazy with the body they all knew they could have. In reality, she was so excited, so turned on, so impatient—she took her clothes off as quickly as she could, and knelt before the two men naked.

Her brother, she was delighted to see, was already hard again.

“I know you probably want to fuck her right now,” their father said proudly, “but all in good time. For now, I’m going to show you how to get a slut off. Let’s see what you do naturally.”

Samantha gasped as her brother’s beefy finger explored her slit. He was clearly inexperienced, but before long he’d found the hole and slowly popped one finger in.

“Good, good,” her father muttered, leaning in for a closer look. “Just like that.”

As Michael’s second knuckle slipped into her aching hole, Samantha felt herself cumming—her entire body shook with orgasm, her pussy clenching repeatedly around Michael’s probing finger.

Her father laughed.

“Well,” he said. “There’s a lot more to learn than that, but it looks like she was just too ready. Let’s move straight to the main course, shall we?”

“Yes sir,” Michael said, staring at his father adoringly.

“Shove that finger of yours in her mouth,” the older man advised. “Easiest way to clean it off.

Samantha’s eyes widened in shock as the taste of her own pussy entered her mouth. She suckled at it enthusiastically until it was withdrawn.

“Now,” her father said, his eyes running up and down his teenage daughter’s body. “There’s only one way you can make love to a women, but there’s a few ways you can fuck a whore. What do you think your sister is?”

“Whore,” Michael answered without hesitation. A pulse of arousal passed through Sam’s body. She had no idea why she craved this kind of degradation, but the urge was overwhelming and undeniable.

“…sir,” he added as an afterthought.

“So you can fuck a whore in a lot of way. Any preferences?”

“Ass,” Michael said, equally quickly. “Sir.”

His father smiled.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” he said, punching his son lightly on the shoulder. “You’re a chip off the old block. Samantha—do you have any lube?”

Samantha, stunned at how well this was going, took a moment to answer.

“No…” she said, her heart sinking.

“No matter,” her father said. “Deep throat your brother. Make it nice and juicy.”

Samantha willingly obeyed, taking her brother’s cock into her mouth, covering it with as much spittle as she could.

“Grab her head,” her father instructed. “Fuck her throat hard—she doesn’t deserve any better.”

To Samantha’s joy, Michael obeyed, pounding his huge cock deep into her throat, again and again.

“Now, if your cock is nice and wet,”—it was—“line it up with the rosebud of her ass.”

Samantha was quivering with anticipation as her brother’s cock rested against her butthole.

“If your sister was someone sweet,” her father said, “someone who liked cuddles and vanilla sex, I’d advise that you go slow, like I did with her throat.”

“Yes sir,” Michael said. Samantha could feel that he was shaking with anticipation as well.

“But,” he continued, “we both know she’s not. So fuck her, son. Don’t be gentle; she loves every second of it.”

“Yes sir,” Michael said, and Samantha’s eyes widened as he began to push.