The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Meme

“So is it a virus?”

“No, that’s the thing - it’s not biological. It seems to be entirely…mental.”

“What, like a mind ray?”

“No, like a…you know when you get a song stuck in your head? There’s nothing psychic or viral about that, but you still can’t get it out.”

“Wait wait wait…so you’re saying people all over the country are fucking each other because they’ve got a song stuck in their head?”

“No! Jesus, you just don’t listen, do you?”

Maggie rolled her eyes. Brendan was…he wasn’t stupid, exactly, he just really struggled to understand stuff sometimes. She normally didn’t hang out with him one-on-one, but the rest of their gaming group were running late, and so she was stuck talking to him about the weird phenomenon that the news was going on about.

“It’s probably nothing,” she said with a sigh. “It’s like swine flu, or anthrax - it’s just the media making a big deal out of nothing. In two weeks’ time, we won’t have heard anything else about it.”

“For sure.”

Soon after, the others arrived - Patrick and his sister Clare, and Clare’s best friend Irene. Maggie put the conversation out of her mind, and focussed on rolling up a new character.

That night on the train home, a man sat opposite her, and she couldn’t help but notice a strange look in his eye. Nothing that was cause for alarm, just an odd gleam. She found herself leaning forward, trying to get a better view, when suddenly she looked down, and noticed that the man’s cock was out.

“What the hell are you doing?” she said, sitting back in alarm. “What the fuck is going on?”

“What!?” he said, looking around in panic, even as his right hand grasped his flaccid penis and started to pull and tug.

“That!” she said, and he looked down, confused.

“This?” he asked, looking at her like she was insane. “This is…what’s wrong with you? It’s my cock. I was just going to cum in your hair.”

“Jesus Christ!” she said, standing up. “I need to go.”

“What?” he said, calling out after her. “Don’t tell me you’re one of those religious freaks. Whose hair am I going to cum in now??”

* * *

The group stared at Maggie in shock as she told them the story the next day. They were attempting to complete the entire Tomb of Horrors over their summer break, meeting every day to further explore the demi-lich’s final resting place.

“I know, right? Crazy!”

“For sure,” Brendan muttered. “What a…tit.”

Clare elbowed Brendan in the stomach, and they both burst into laughter, with the rest of the group still following.

“What!?” Maggie said. “It was really weird! What’s so funny?”

Patrick eventually calmed down, looking Maggie in the eye.

“Are you feeling okay, Mags?”

“I’m fine!”

“She’s the breast she’s ever been,” Irene added, and the group began to laugh again, much to Maggie’s confusion. Her right nipple was beginning to ache, and so she removed the clamp and fanned herself off.

“I think it’s the virus,” Brendan said softly. “Apparently it’s not contagious though…at least, I think that’s what she said. The trick is just to ignore it, and it’ll go away, like a tune stuck in your head.”

“Well,” Patrick said, pulling out the module, “I guess we’d better…get a boob on.”

The group burst into laughter once more as Maggie glared at them, catching Clare’s eye, making her friend feel bad. She reattached the nipple clamp, quickly added another coat of oil to her tits, and wiped her hand on her pants before picking up her character sheet.

* * *

That night, as Patrick and Clare hopped on the train, they made sure to check that the carriage was empty.

“Do you think Maggie’s going to be okay?”

“Of course she is, bro,” Clare said, rolling her eyes and slipping out of her shirt. “The news people said not to worry about. And besides, you heard Brendan - it’s not contagious.”

“I guess you’re right,” Patrick replied, pulling down his pants. “Still, I think we should recommend she go see a doctor or something.”

“Sure, that could help. Still, I’m glad there aren’t any nutters on our train.”

“For sure,” Patrick said, distracted by the sight of his sister’s breasts dropping as she removed her bra.

“Okay. Me on top?”

“Nah,” Patrick said, pulling down his pants and positioning himself at his sister’s entrance. “Bend over the seat.”

“Oh!” she moaned, at the sudden feeling of fullness as Patrick thrust forward. “That’s the spot.”

* * *

“Well what the fuck are we supposed to do?” Irene asked Brendan in a hushed whisper. “We can’t just sit here while they…while they mack on each other.”

“They’ve clearly got the virus,” Brendan replied, trying not to look as Clare’s mouth closed over her brother’s cock, for the third time. “I mean, it’s annoying, but there’s nothing we can do.”

“But they’re related! For fuck’s sake, we have to do something.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Maggie asked, only to be met by a roll of Brendan’s eyes.

“Shut up, tits,” Irene said, turning to look her in the eye. “You’re too far gone to be helpful.”

Maggie leaned back, hurt, and idly played with the chain that connected her nipple piercings, wondering if Irene and Brendan’s strange behavior meant that they’d caught whatever Clare and Patrick had.

“Hang on!” Irene said suddenly, “I’ve got an idea. Brendan, follow me.”

Irene and Brendan stood up, and Irene pulled him into the cafe’s public toilet.

“You’re a virgin, right?” Irene asked, and Brendan nodded, confused. “Great.”

She turned to face the wall, lifted her skirt, and pulled down her panties.

“Fuck me in the ass.”

“What??”

“You’re a virgin, and so I want you to fuck me in the ass. Was I not clear?”

Brendan looked around, confused. Though he did often struggle with basic concepts, this was one he was definitely able to understand. He didn’t think it would help their friends, but with a shrug, he lowered his pants.

After all, it certainly couldn’t hurt.