The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sexy Situation

by Pan

I was halfway through giving my brother a blow-job when I realized how hot what we were doing was.

Not that I let it slow me down, of course. Ever since Michael came into my room and had a long talk with me about a man’s needs, I’ve made sure that everything I do turns him on. I basically threw out my wardrobe, and we spent about an hour shopping online. Mom gave me a funny look when I started wearing practically nothing around the house, but Michael had a quick talk to her, and she quickly came around.

The whole time we were shopping, he was exploring my body with his hands for the first time. Now it’s a commonplace thing—as soon as I get home, I go into his room, let him touch me wherever he wants, and if he wants some head, give it to him straight away.

But for whatever reason, on that occasion, it occurred to me that what I was doing was...well, kind of sexy.

Is it wrong to think that? I mean, he’s my brother, for goodness sake. I’m not some kind of freak...but when you’re going down on someone every day (often twice a day) and their hands are running over your skin, playing with your nipples, cupping your ass and occasionally even brushing over your pussy...it’s natural to get a little bit turned on.

Right?

I’d thought that I was putting everything that I could into my brother’s blow-jobs, but as my pussy began to heat up at the mental image of what we were doing, I somehow managed to double my efforts. My mouth become nothing but a wet hole for Michael to fuck, and each time he thrust, I punctuated it with a sexy little moan.

Totally involuntarily, of course. I didn’t want him to think I was some kind of sicko.

After he came, I opened my mouth to show him his cum, and then swallowed it down, like a good little sister. He pushed me away—he often gets a bit stand-offish after his orgasm—and I made myself scarce. I mean, I exist to serve his needs, and if he doesn’t want me around, why would I defy him?

For the first time though, I went back into my room, and started to play with myself. I’ve masturbated for years now, and servicing Michael hasn’t changed my habits one way or the other...but now that the spark had been lit, the idea of being Michael’s half-naked little sex slut was suddenly really erotic, and it was just a few minutes later that my pussy was clenching around my fingers, my back arching in pleasure.

I immediately felt guilty...how could I not? All Michael asked me to do was ensure that he’s sexually satisfied at all time, and here I was turning it into some weird erotic thing. I had a shower straight after (leaving the door open, as usual, in case Michael decides that he wants to watch his slut clean herself off) and when I was done, I felt much better.

It’s like...it’s like if I were the poison-taster for a king. Sure, my job is to make sure that the king doesn’t get poisoned…but is it wrong to enjoy the food?

Being Michael’s sex-slave is just something that I’m obliged to do. Even if I hated every second of it, I’d still have to kneel before him and let him cum on my tits if he wanted to...that’s just the way of things. The fact that I enjoy it…it’s an unexpected perk, and I shouldn’t beat myself up about it.

I was feeling much better, and to make sure that things weren’t weird, I knocked on Michael’s door. He was alone with Mom, so I waited about fifteen minutes until she left, and then went in. I was still naked, from the shower, and I offered him a choice of what sexy lingerie I should wear for dinner that night.

To be totally honest, a tiny part of me was hoping that he’d be hard at the sight of me, but it seemed like he was all done for the day. I still got a bit of a sexy thrill when he chose what I should wear, and when we all sat down for dinner, that little thrill stayed with me through all three of the courses that Dad had prepared.

I was a tiny bit disappointed when Michael said that he wanted to sleep by himself tonight—most nights, he likes me cuddled up next to him, wearing whatever underwear he’s picked out for me. I guess it wasn’t too bad though—it meant that I could play with myself again before going to bed. That would have really shown him how fucked-up I was, if he’d caught me cumming next to him for my own pleasure, instead of just to turn him on.

The next morning, as usual, I raced Mom in to give Michael a wake-up blow-job. Most mornings, she gets up before me, but when I’m sleeping in the same room as my brother, I obviously have the advantage. We got there at exactly the same moment this time, which of course meant a double blow-job.

Like Pandora’s box, once the idea was in my head, I couldn’t get it out. Suddenly I became aware that performing my normal sisterly duties...was kind of hot. Blowing my brother, dressed in sexy underwear, sharing his cock with another woman...I couldn’t stop thinking about how sexy the idea was. This was the sort of thing that guys watched in porn films, and here I was, right in the middle of it.

I made sure not to let my thought process show, of course. I’d hate for Mom to ban me from doing this. It would be totally unfair for her to take on the full responsibility of tending to Michael’s needs—I mean, what if he suddenly got the urge to get off in the middle of school? It’s an easy matter for me to slip out of class and meet him in the bathroom...Mom would have to drive across town.

No, the best course of action was obviously to pretend that everything was normal. As my tongue intertwined with Mom’s around Michael’s cock, I tried to hide the look of lust in my eyes, and act as if my pussy wasn’t on fire. Fortunately, Michael says that he can’t get off unless we’re pretending to enjoy ourselves, so it was pretty easy to replace my normally-fake moans with real ones.

Mom is actually really great at pretending to be turned on—when I glanced down at her panties, I saw that she’d even managed to get her panties a little bit wet, like she was horny for real. I sure hope no one looked at my underwear, because I can tell you—they were soaked!

It wasn’t soon until Michael came—whenever he gets a double blow-job he likes to cum on our faces. He asked me to stay behind, while Mom went and woke Dad up so he could start preparing breakfast...if I wasn’t so dedicated to servicing my brother’s needs, I would have been annoyed. I just wanted to go back to my room and get myself off!

“Ellie,” he said, after running his fingers up and down my spine for a few minutes. “Is there anything you want to tell me?”

“No...” I replied, probably too quickly. “Why? What’s up?”

“I dunno...something just seemed…different, today.“

I don’t know if he noticed my eyes widen with panic, but I’m pretty good at thinking on my feet, and my voice was steady when I replied a few seconds later.

“Yeah,” I lied, “I went online and found some new techniques. I know how important it is that things are always amazing for you, and I don’t want you to get bored.”

Michael seemed genuinely touched when he replied, and as he leaned forward to kiss me on the lips, I cursed my body for reacting so strongly. I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and make out, beg him to use my body however he liked. But I know my place, and I simply returned his passionate kiss with the appropriate level of gusto, mentally storing the image away for later, when I knew I’d be rubbing my clit and moaning Michael’s name.

With a spank on the ass, he dismissed me—just as I was leaving the room, he added one last comment.

“You know, sis...I really appreciate all your hard work. It’s really sexy, having my sister make sure that I’m taken care of.”

“Thanks,” I said, and there was an extra wiggle in my behind as I left his room that day.

Annoyingly, I didn’t even get the few minutes that I needed to get off before Mom poked her head in, telling me that it was time for school. Looked like I’d be going to school horny today...

* * *

At school we’re coming up to exams, so I didn’t even get a chance to take a bathroom break to get myself off during class today. Finally, after what seemed like hours, I had a spare period, but no sooner had I sat down in a stall when my phone went off.

“GYM.” it said. “NOW.”

It was from Michael, of course. Normally getting a text message with instructions on where my brother wanted to get off would be no more significant than an email telling me I’d won the Nigerian lottery, but...

Well, my realization that what we were doing was kind of hot, combined with the fact that I hadn’t managed to get off since last night…as I hurried to the gym, I couldn’t deny that just those two words were a turn-on. The idea of being ordered around, of being constantly at a man’s beck and call was suddenly really sexy to me.

If it was anyone else but my brother, I thought, I’d ask if they wanted to make this more than just a situation of convenience…

When I got to the gym, my brother was waiting patiently for me. I was so wet that I was actually having trouble walking straight. It was like my hips refused to travel in a straight line—every step I took, they were swaying from side to side, causing my normal walk to be super sexy.

He didn’t say anything when he saw me, just lifted one eyebrow, and held out his hand. It was like I was talking to a fifth-grade crush…I was suddenly tongue-tied, and just blushed and followed him as he led me behind the bleachers.

Without a word, he grabbed my hair with one hand, unbuttoned his jeans with the other, and forced my head down to his cock.

Yes, I silently screamed as his manhood entered my mouth. Use me!

It’s happened dozens and dozens of times over the past few weeks, but for whatever reason, that felt like the first time that I was aware of what I was doing. I was letting my brother use me…my brother was using my mouth like a fuckhole. I was nothing more than a warm, wet mouth for my brother to fuck.

It took him about ten minutes to cum, but it felt like seconds…I wanted it to last forever. I wanted my brother to use me for the rest of my life, fuck my mouth and cum inside me, wherever and whenever he liked.

I mean, obviously that was his right anyway, but suddenly I wanted it, y’know?

As I swallowed my brother’s seed down, I couldn’t help but look at him pleadingly, begging him with my eyes to use my body again and again, to cum inside his little sister and treat me like the slut that I am. But I couldn’t say anything (I’d hate to make things weird) and so when we were done, I made out with him for a few minutes like normal, let him smell his own cock on my breath, and skipped back to class, desperately trying to mask how horny I was.

I didn’t get a chance to have any “alone time” all day, and my brother’s insistence on giving me a lift home didn’t help. He likes to reach over and play with me while he drives—I spread my legs to give him full access, but as he was running his fingers up and down my shaved legs, I realized there was no way he could avoid noticing the wetness between my legs.

Never before had I been so turned on. I wondered if I could claim it was just a biological thing—what hotblooded woman doesn’t get wet from having a cock in her mouth?—but I knew that wouldn’t play. My brother would feel how damp he made my pussy, and he’d know that I was the kind of dirty slut who got turned on by her own family.

Maybe it was just to prevent embarrassment, but he didn’t say anything as his fingers parted my folds and felt how soaked I was. He just slowly pumped two fingers in and out, and I tried to pretend that I was just pretending to writhe in pleasure.

Just as I thought I was going to cum, he stopped—we were home. I just lay there, panting and moaning for a few seconds as Michael leaned down and sucked on my breasts. At some point during the drive I must have gotten my tits out—I was so spacey that I didn’t even notice.

We wandered inside, said hello to Mom, and went straight to Michael’s room. Within a few seconds, his pants were down, and my lips were once more wrapped around his cock. Three times in one day—once I would have thought that was excessive, but I know better now. Ever since Michael had that long chat with me, I understand that it’s just the way that men work, and that if anything, I should take it as a compliment that I can get him so hard.

Earlier today I’d just lay there and let him use my mouth, but I wanted this to be something special. I slowly stripped for him, my hands lewdly groping my breasts, and then reached down and spread my pussy-lips, giving him a good look at my pinkness. Then I got down on my knees in front of him, and gave him the best head I’ve ever given.

When my mouth wasn’t bobbing up and down on his cock, it was licking the sides of his shaft, or taking his balls in my mouth. My hands never stopped moving—they cupped his testicles, ran up and down his toned stomach and legs, until he grabbed one and stopped me.

“Play with yourself,” he said, his voice thick with lust.

I tried to pretend I was just doing what he wanted me to do, but secretly I wanted nothing more than to get off while pleasuring my brother. One hand went straight to my needy cunt, and the other pulled and tweaked on my nipples. I don’t know if it was the sight of my young body getting off, or the skill behind my blow-job, but considering I’d already made him cum twice that day, Michael got off so quickly that I didn’t even get a chance to reach orgasm myself.

To my delight, even after the last of his cum dribbled out of his cock, he told me to keep going. I certainly wasn’t going to argue, and I lay back and really let myself get into it. Crudities escaped my mouth without me even realizing, and the fact that my brother was watching me in my most intimate moment turned me on more than I could have imagined.

For some reason, though, it felt like I wasn’t able to cum, like there was an invisible wall between me and my orgasm. I was just about to fake it, just to make sure that Michael still got what he needed, when he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

“Watching you is so fucking hot,” he murmured, in that deep, sexy voice of his. “If you weren’t my sister, I’d fuck you so hard…”

That was all it required, and I immediately started cumming, my fingers buried deep inside my pussy, picturing Michael’s thick cock that I was so familiar with, pounding in and out of me. The idea filled my brain, and as I exploded in orgasm, I cried his name out, again and again.

“Michael!” I yelled. “Oh, Michael…fuck me!!”

When I opened my eyes again, he was gone. I hoped that I hadn’t embarrassed myself—perhaps I should find him and explain that I was only shouting that because I wanted to turn him on, not because I was a pervert or anything…

But how could I make him believe it when I didn’t even believe that myself?

* * *

That night, I couldn’t sleep. What Michael had said just ran through my brain, again and again. Finally, like I couldn’t control myself, I found myself getting out of my bed (my brother had decided to sleep alone again that night) and my feet took me straight to his room. As if I had no choice, my hands slid my panties down my legs, and undid the sexy bra that Michael had chosen for me to wear that night.

I stood over my brother’s bed, naked as the day I was born, and reached out to touch him.

“Michael,” I said, my voice no louder than a whisper. “Michael…”

He awoke with a start, staring at me in sleepy confusion.

“Sis?” he said, and I just smiled, and pulled the blanket back.

As I’d hoped, he was sleeping naked, and his cock was already hard and ready for me.

“Michael…” I said softly. “Just for tonight…pretend I’m not your sister.”

A sly smile appeared on Michael’s face, and when he nodded I realized that my entire body had been tense, worried that I was going to be rejected. I knew that what we were going to do was wrong, but I also knew that it was something we both wanted…something that we both needed.

Without another word, I slipped into his bed, crawled on top of him, and slowly lowered myself down onto his hard member.

We simultaneously moaned with pleasure at the feeling, and my eyes rolled back in my head with pleasure. My orgasm earlier had simply whetted my appetite, and I immediately felt full, complete.

I want to fuck my brother, I subconsciously chanted. I exist to serve my brother’s needs. I exist to obey.

I didn’t know where those thoughts were coming from, but more than anything I knew that they were true. I lived for my brother’s pleasure, and as I slowly raised and lowered myself up and down on top of him, I made sure to angle myself so that he got the best possible view, so that he felt the greatest pleasure that I could give him.

“Oh, fuck…” I said, the first words that I’d spoken since we began. He felt so good inside of me…I felt full, but more than that, I felt like I was serving my purpose. I knew that this is what he wanted, and what I wanted too.

I slowly rocked back and forth on his cock, watching his face to see what he liked. It wasn’t long before his eyes clouded over with lust, he flipped over, and began fucking me in earnest.

“Oh, yes!” I cried, as his forceful motions sent electricity through my cunt. “Oh, Michael, use me!”

It wasn’t long before my brother filled my cunt for the first time, shooting his sticky seed inside of me. I think he wanted to go to sleep, but I was too worked up, and we copulated twice more that night…I came as soon as he slid into me from behind, and as he reached around and grasped my tits while fucking me doggy-style, he whispered dirty words into my ears.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms that night, and while I knew we’d both said it was a one time thing, I don’t think either of us would be prepared to stop any time soon…