The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Shard: Blood Is Thicker Then Water

Chapter Two: Like Mother Like Daughter

“Careful.” Said Catherine as she helped guide the bed mattress through the door. Truth be told he was to busy looking at her breast through her tank top. She had been helping him move things around and now it just seemed to cling to her braless chest. They both stopped as they reached the side of the bed and then walked on the same side as they pushed it up onto the bed. Catherine dropped down onto the mattress.

“Tired.” Alex said as he plopped down beside her on the bed. Resting on his side he put his hand to his cheek for support as he smiled at her.

“Hell yes.” She said as she stretched out her shirt rising slightly showing off her well toned belly. Slowly she rolled over on her side to look at him. She blew a lose strand of hair from her face with little success.

“Well this is hard for me to say but thank you for helping me.” Truth be told he normally didn’t see her much anymore normally she was off with one friend or another. Or off on a date with some boy. To spend a whole day with her and her to be in a good mode was weird but very welcoming. She leaned in and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

“No problem sugar. So what do we have left?” She said as she sat up brushing the bang from her forehead. And giving him a little pat on the leg before she jumped up.

“A few boxes in the closet, some off dads old stuff.” Alex pointed over at some of the boxes that had been piled up since dad had left a lifetime ago. Alex was just a baby at the time they got divorced. He had slept with one of mom’s friends and gotten her pregnant. Dad took everything that was important to him. Anything mom had found over the years had gone into the closet. Hell dads old study had really just been used for nothing more then storage since then.

“Lets have a look.” She said with a mischief’s brow.

“So why or you helping me.” He said as she handed him the first box which he took out and sat it on the bed. He turned back around as she handed him another and gave her shoulders a little shrug.

“I at least have to do one good deed a year.” She said as she winked and tossed another box at him giving him just enough time to catch it only to realize it had to be clothes or something in the box.

“Well I better hush before you come to your senses.” She stuck out her tongue at him and smiled going back to the closet and grabbing an open box.

“Hey what have we here. She said as she walked over to the bed and plopped the box down opening it up all the way and reaching inside.

“What.” Alex looked over her shoulder as she pulled a magazine out of the box with a woman on the cover with her hands over her breast.

“I found some dirty magazines.” His sister said as she begin to flip through the pages as page after page of naked woman. Alex didn’t even realize he was staring, or the fact that he was getting a hard on until he sister looked over at him with a grin.

“Put those away.” He said trying to play it off

“I just want to have a little look. Damn I wish I had boobs like that.” She said as she plopped the book down on the bed to a page of huge breast. He knew only one woman who had breast that big and that was his aunt Vicky. She began to look at the book and then at her on breast squeezing them playfully.

“Why yours or fine.” He hadn’t even realized what he had said until he had said it and by then he was already blushing as she looked at him with a grin.

“Oh really? You been looking at my breast.” She said shacking her torso playfully side to side sticking her chest out.

“No. I was just saying…” He went back to the closet not knowing how to answer without digging himself deeper into the hole.

“Alex. Its okay if you where. Hell at least someone is.” She said as she closed the magazine and began to look through the stack pulling out another magazine which looked like it was from the seventies or early eighties.

“Oh here is you a girl. Nice and hairy.” She said poking him in the side as she opened it toward him to show him a girl how probably had more hair on her pussy then her head.

“No way. Get that out of here.” He said pushing the magazine away then pushing her away playfully.

“Oh so you like them shaved?” She said dropping the magazine and picking up the one she had earlier. He didn’t say anything.

“Well.” She said holding up a picture of woman with her legs spread and not a hair on her cunt. She shook it back in fourth in front of him.

“Maybe.” He shrugged his shoulder and went back to moving boxes.

“Come on Alex you can tell me.” She said jabbing him in the side before wrapping her arm around his.

“Yes.” He said as he took the magazine and turned it toward him looking at it a little better.

“So you or saying I am sexy.” It took him a second to here what she had said and another second for him to realize what she was insinuating.

“Oh come on. You don’t shave your pussy.” He said with a jaw half opened. He felt like she was playing a game. But part of him wanted it to actually be true.

“Want to bet ten bucks on it?” She said as she put her hands on her hips.

“Sure, make it twenty because there is no way you can prove it.” He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the twenty dollar bill from his wallet. He had earned cutting Ms. Anderson yard which was about all the money he had to his name.

“Okay.” She slowly lifted her shirt to show of her belly as she undid her daisy duke shorts she was wearing. She unfastened the button and let them slide down to the floor showing off her bright red panties. Then she reached down and slide her fingers in the side of her panties then she pulled them aside and looked up at him. She gave him a couple of seconds peek before she covered back up. She bent over and grabbed her shorts as she looked up at him.

“You can wake up now Alex.” He hadn’t even realized he was standing there with his mouth open.

“Oh sorry…Doesn’t it itch?” He said trying to recover but wanting to talk about it. Hell truth be told he actually wanted to touch it.

“Only if it starts to grow back out but I shave it ever day especially during bathing suit season.” That just sent a thought of his sister spread eagle in the bathtub shaving. He hadn’t even realized that he was still holding the money in his hand. He held it out toward her.

“Here is your money.” Hell that was more then worth it. She simply gave him a little wink.

“You can keep your money I just wanted to get a rise out of you which I see worked.” He looked down to see a bulge in his pants. He turned away from her as he turned bright red.

“Its noting to be embarrassed about brother.” He felt her hands on his shoulders as he was about to walk out of the room slowly her arms wrapped around him. One thing that was defiantly not normal for them was physical contact. He turned slowly toward her.

“In fact its kind of flattering.” She wrapped her arms around him pulling him in close. Close enough the he could feel his bulge pressing against him.

“What or you doing.” As turned on as he was all he could see was this was just a new way for her to bug him.

“I just wanted to give my baby bro a hug, and maybe a little kiss.” She leaned in to him and parted her lips pressing them against his. It caught him by surprise at first then he started kissing her back. Her tongue slide across his lips as he slowly parted them. Slowly her tongue began to push into his mouth. He felt her press against his erection as she began to grind slowly against him. He slowly wrapped his arm around her when he decided to take a chance. If this was a game how far was she willing to go. He reached down and grabbed her ass as he softly squeezed it. She simply reached around and squeezed his. After a few seconds she broke the kiss but didn’t brake away from him.

“You know your not a bad kisser.” She said as she gave him one last peck on the lips and slowly broke away from him. And she plopped down on the bed and laid there looking up at him. But before either of them could say another word they heard a familiar voice.

“Hello, hey you kids home?” He heard his moms keys hit the table in the kitchen.

“Damn.” his sister said as she rolled her eyes and sat up walking toward the door smacking him on the ass as she walked by and leaned her head out the door.

“Where in the study.” She leaned back into the room as a second later his mom appeared in the doorway as she smiled at Alex.

“Hey mom how was work.” Alex stepped forward to give her a hug as she leaned in the kiss him on the cheek. He felt small shock on his cheek.

“Ouch, Good.” She licked her lips as she stepped back and laughed.

“Sorry.” Alex said as he stepped back also his mom looked around the room.

“I see you two got this looking like a bed room again.” She walked around the room looking in the closet. Surprised it had been emptied. Needless to say the basement was a little crowded right now.

“Yep. I think I need a shower.” Cat said as she smiled and skipped out.

“So your sister actually helped you?” Raising her eye brow. Needless to saw he wasn’t the only one puzzled by it. Then his mom saw the magazines on the bed.

“Yep.” He said as she walked over and picked one up flipping through it.

“I see you kids found your dads old porn.” She said as she kept looking through it for a second before sliding back into the open box.

“That was Cat. This is all dads stuff you want me to put it in the basement.”

“No, bring them in my room, Ill bring them to your dads in the morning. You can keep the magazines if you want them.” She saying looking at him with a smile throwing them in the box.

“What?” Alex did a double take. His mom had always been the one who censored what they watched on television or listened to, true that had changed now that they where older and more responsible for themselves while she was at work but it just came as a shock his mom would just give him a dirty magazine.

“You can keep them or throw them in the trash I don‘t care. Hell see if your sister wants them.” His mom picked up a couple of boxes and looked at him giving him a little wink.

“Let me help you with those.” He said as he walked over and grabbed a couple of the boxes. He followed her to the room and began to stack boxes up in the corner. After Alex and his mom moved all the boxes out of the study and into her room she went to get out of her work clothes. He gathered up his magazines and brought them into his room. The sad part was he didn’t want to look at them he wanted to spy on his sister through the key hole. Problem was his mom was home. He decided to go with he next urge which was to empty his bladder. He walked down the hall past the bathroom where he still heard the running shower. He walked into his moms room to see she wasn’t there, here bathroom door was partially opened.

“Hey mom you in there?” He walked forward and knocked, after a second he went on in to his surprise his mom was in the tub. A pair of headphones over her ears as she laid there with her eyes closed soaking in the tub. Her breast stuck out of the water like two islands. He stood there for a few seconds before she opened her eyes.

“Oh shit. Baby you scared me.” She said as she sat up quickly her boobs bouncing softly. It took him a second to realize he was staring and she wasn‘t covering up. He turned his head and looked the other way.

“I am sorry, the door was open.” He said as he stepped back on the other side of the door leaving it open just enough to talk to her.

“It’s okay did you need something?” She said from the other side of the door. The irony was that he still could see her naked body in his mind.

“No I just had to pee. I‘ll wait until you get out.”

“It’s okay I am done. Can you hand me a towel.” He heard the sound of rushing water as she stood up.

“Sure.” He walked back into the bathroom trying not to look at her while he walked over to the closet and pulled out a white cotton towel. She reached out her arm as he handed her the towel. He couldn’t help himself from peeking.

“Not bad for an old girl?” She wrapped the towel around her body and leaned forward and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

“Its all yours.” She said as she walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind her. It took him a few seconds to pee thanks to the hard on he had. After he finally did he went out of the bedroom to find his mom had changed into a button up shirt and panties. She sat on the end of the bed setting her alarm with one hand as she rubbed lotion on one of her legs with the other. He was so used to seeing her in her night gowns that her sitting there in her panties in front of him seemed out of place.

“Going to bed.” He said as she stretched and yawned.

“Yes I need to get some stuff done in the morning before your aunt gets here.” She pulled the covers back and slide her long legs under the covers.

“Okay good night mom.” His eyes ran over his leg before he turned and headed for the door.

“Night babe, can you turn out my light on the way out.” She said as she laid back on top the pillow and sighed.

“Sure.” He said about to head out.

“Hey no hug and kiss.” He turned to see his mom waving him over.

“Oh right.” He walked over and gave her a little hug and then went to kiss her own the cheek, a second before though she turned her head and his lips meet hers. She leaned back and smiled.

“Good night baby.” She said as she laid back down slowly letting her arm run down his and patting his hand.

“Night mom.” He said and walked out and shutting off the light.

Alex didn’t understand what was going on with his sister and his mother but he had to admit he liked it. He went back to his toward his room seeing his sister was in her room he pulled off his shirt and threw it on the floor. He hit the lights and closed the door and walked over to his bed. Slowly he climbed into it as he pulled a sheet over his body. He fought with his pants as he pulled out his peter. The image of his mothers naked body went through his mind as he began to stroke his cock. He had the biggest hard on he had every had right now. He was just getting into it good when he heard a knock at his door and his sister came in.

“Hey mom just went to bed.” He barley had time to make sure he was covers let alone put his dick back into his pants.

“Yah, I know. Kat I am kind of tired.” He rubbed his eyes and yawned trying to play off what he was doing without much success.

“You know you never where any good at lying. Nice tent sugar.” He looked down to see his penis sticking up slightly through the sheet. He reached under the covers to put it away. Before he could she grabbed the cover and yanked it away.

“What or you doing?” he finished putting his package away just as she plopped down on the bed beside him with an evil grin on her face. He zipped it up as he turned toward her still a little angry but none the less horny.

“Hey I showed you mine. Come on bro let me see it. I’ll let you see my boobs.” She placed her hands on her breast and shook them playfully. He thought about it for a few seconds. Okay he would play her game but on his terms.

“Okay you first.” He said as he sat up on his side his head against his fist using his arm for support.

“Very well.” She said as she shrugged her shoulders she reached down and playfully raised her shirt slowly. She kept going showing off her body slowly until she finally presented a nice set of breast.

“You like.” She said shacking them back and forth playfully.

“There okay.” Alex grinned as his sister hit him in the arm. He expected her to cover them back up but she pulled her shirt up over her head leaving only her panties.

“Okay your turn.” Alex hesitated for a second. He could be mean and not show her but part of him wanted to have another look at her pussy. Plus he figured what the hell. He undid his pants and reached into his boxers whipping out his cock back out.

“Very Nice.” Cat actually licked her lips as stared at his cock.

“Thanks.” He let it drop sideways as he took his hands off of it not wanting to touch it without being able to play with it.

“I see you or horny as I am.” Commenting on how hard his cock was as she reached up and flick one of her nipples then giggled.

“Maybe we can help each other out.” She said as she ran her hand down her stomach and down over her panties.

“Cat I don’t know.” He rolled on his back as he closed his eyes thinking about what was worst sleeping with her and having to live with her or not sleeping with her and living with her.

“Well I do. I am not asking you to fuck me, I was just thinking it be a shame for two people to masturbate alone.” With that she climbed over him as he watched her breast dangle over him for a second before laying on his chest pressing them against his bare chest.

“So what we lay here and watch each other masturbate?” That would be a dream come true. He had only ever seen one girl masturbate before and that had been way to brief to talk about.

“Or we could masturbate each other.” He swore his dick actually jumped for joy at the thought he put his hands over his face as he began to laugh.

“You have got to be kidding.” He pulled his hands down and looked down at her.

“What?” She said sitting up slightly.

“I finally get a girl in my bed who wants to fool around and its my sister.” He rubbed his hands back over his face one more time.

“So should I go to my room and masturbate all alone.” She gave him a puppy dog pouting her inviting lips out. He looked down at her and smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair.

“No. I want you to stay.” She slide up against him as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. A kiss which quickly became a French kiss. It was several seconds before they broke apart.

“So where do we start?” He said stroking her hair as she bit her bottom lip and rolled her eyes up as if looking for an idea. Then she looked back to him and winked.

“Leave that to me.” She slide down his body running her breast down his chest before climbing off of him. She positioned herself next to him with her feet down on his side she sat just a few inch’s from his penis. Then she took it into her hands as she began to stroke it. It was strange that this simple action could feel so much better in the hands of another. His sister even twisted her wrist back and forth as she worked his tool. Then with her other hand she reached down and clutched his balls. She began to rub them in her hands as she stroked him. He was in heaven. She looked up at him and smiled.

“You like.” She said raising her eyebrows as she gave him a wide silly grin.

“Hell yes.” He reached over and ran his hand up her thigh slowly tracing his fingers over the soft flesh till he reached her panties. He gently ran his hand up and in between her legs. He slowly began to grind her smooth silk panties against hairless clit below. He looked down to see her close her eyes lightly as she shuttered. They went at each others genitals for several minutes. Alex figured he had nothing to lose so he decided to see how far his sister was willing to go.

“Hey while your down there.” As she looked at him he began to push his tongue in and out of his cheek.

“Ewe gross.” She said with a laugh as she kept stroking his cock.

“Hey worth a try.” He said as he shrugged his shoulders but kept going at her clit.

“Would you eat a girl’s pussy?” She said as she laughed.

“I would at least like to try it once.” He said as he shrugged. Leave it to his sister to take it as a dare as she let his cock free and reached down stripping away her panties. With in no time she climbed up on his chest her legs spread on either side of his head. He simply lay there and watched.

“Okay I bet you won‘t do it.” She said looking down at him from between her two thick muscular thighs. If she wanted to make it a bet he was going to raise the stakes a little.

“Okay but if I do you have to try to suck my dick.” He said raising his hand up. She took it and shook on the deal.

“If I like it I will do anything you want.” That was all he needed to hear. Truth be told he had no idea what he was doing but he had seen more then enough porn to have some clue.

“You asked for it.” With that he grabbed her thighs and slide her toward him. He reached his head up and slowly ran his tongue against her vaginal lips. He went down one side and then up the other then back the other way. He continued teasing her for a few seconds before he ran his tongue up against her clit. When he did he thought she was going to end up clinging to his ceiling fan. He began to flicker his tongue against it quickly then stopped and flickered his tongue back and forth. He went back and forth from one to another. And from her reactions he had to be doing something right. He kept at it another minute or two then stopped.

“Okay then my turn.” She looked down and pouted at him for stopping.

“Okay but as long as you keep eating me out.” She got up slowly and turned around laying on top of him placing her head over his cock while her pussy was back in his face just upside down.

“Works for me.” he smiled and went back to licking her clit. He felt her begin to stroke his dick again. Then he felt her lick the head tasting it. She licked at his head several times. After a couple of seconds she seemed to get enough nerve as she closed her lips over the head a slowly slide it back out. Then she closed her lips over it again this time letting it slide into her mouth. She began to suck on the head as she stroked the shaft. There was no way this night could get any better he thought. About that time the door swung open.

“Alexander Constantine, Catherine Evangeline. What the hell is going on in here.” Cat jumped back she reached over and grabbed the sheet trying to cover herself up leaving Alex with just a pillow to hide his man hood.

“Mom I can explain…” Cat said but there mom raised her hand which was her cue to stop speaking and just listen. She put her hand down and onto her hip as she walked around the bed toward Alex.

“I don’t want to here it. I am highly upset with both of you.” She plopped down on the bed next to Alex and gave them both a stern look and then she reached over and grabbed the pillow and chucked it aside before Alex could react.

“Why was I invited to this little late night orgy.” She said as she smiled and began to laugh.

“I got you two so bad.” She laid down beside Alex still laughing.

“So your not mad.” Said Cat with a sigh of relief. Alex wondered exactly how do you punish your kids for sleeping together.

“Truth be told I am kind of relived.” She said as she ran a hand over Alex’s chest playfully.

“Why.” Said Cat as she laid down on Alex’s arm letting the cover fall from her body some.

“Well I always feared Alex wouldn’t get a girl friend.” Alex reached over and gave her a little shove to the shoulder.

“Hey.” She laughed as she leaned in and gave him a kiss on lips.

“You know I am just messing with you.” Then she leaned down and brushed the back of her hand over his cock.

“So do you want to join us mom.” Cat said as sat up letting the cover fall off her body into her lap.

“Sure I can use a little fun after the day I had. Besides It looks like you could use a few lessons on how to suck a cock.”

“I didn’t hear no complaints.” She said as looked at Alex and winked with a smile.

“Here let me show you how its done.” She leaned forward as she took it in her hand. He watched as she opened her mouth wide and began to take it deep in her mouth. But she didn’t stop when it reached the end instead she took it down her throat. A second later he could feel her nose on his balls. Slowly she pulled it back out as she ran her tongue up the shaft. Before she pulled completely out she went back down fast. She again went up slowly licking it and then pulling back out slowly. Alex was almost moaning by this point.

“Damn mom.” Said Cat as she laughed watching her mothers ever move. After a few seconds his mom came up for air and with a pop his dick came out of her mouth.

“What you think your old mom can’t have sex. How do you think I had kids.” His mom said with a smile on her face as she looked between the two of them.

“Yes and from the looks of it you swallowed or other brothers and sisters.” Cat said as mom actually leaned over him as she pushed her down playfully. Then shot her a bird.

“Okay Cat your turn.” She held the dick in his sisters direction as Cat leaned in slowly parting her lips and placing it slowly over the head of his penis as she took a deep breath. Then she worked it slowly down her throat. Cat couldn’t seem to go as far as mom before she coughed into his dick but took a little more then half of it. Within no time she was going at it at a pretty steady rhythm.

“Like mother like daughter.” His mother smiled and bent down and began to lick at his balls. He ran his hand up his moms leg till he reached her panties. Slowly he began to slide his hand back and forth feeling her clit under her panties. He felt her rubbing against his hand as well. He reached his other hand over to his sisters bare clit and began to massage them both. He slide his mom’s panties aside to get to her bare clit. He rubbed both of there clits softly as they worked at his manhood. Slowly he spread his moms lips and slide his index finger into her as he continued to work his thumb at her clit. He looked over and slide a finger into his sister. He felt her jump slightly as she whimpered into his dick which was halfway down her throat. His mother continued to lick at his balls. He stopped for a second to slide another finger into both of them one at a time. His added stimulation seemed to rose them up more as his sister seemed to have gotten used to swallowing his rod and was going at it at a steady rate. His moms tongue licked up, down and circled his balls. He was in heaven. Then his mom stopped and sat up.

“Okay Cat you got to share.” She said as she wrapped her hands around the base of his cock. It flopped out of her mouth as she reached down and grabbed it holding it to her bare breast.

“I don’t want to.” She said as she made a pouty face holding like a child who didn’t want to share.

“Well mom needs this inside her.” She said as she playfully pulled it away and leaned in kissing her.

“Yes luckily some of us can’t get pregnant.” His mom stuck out her tongue and slowly climbed up ontop of him over his cock. Cat helped by holding his cock up and guiding it into there mother.

“Oh fuck.” Mom said as she took his now rock hard dick into her wet pussy. She was facing alex looking dead into his eyes as his cock was swallowed by her pussy.

“What’s the matter mom.” Cat asked as she reached around playing with his balls.

“Just been awhile.” His mom began to slide up and down on his cock, her breast bouncing slightly. His sister crawled over toward him. Lifting herself up onto her knees and then squatted over his face. Slowly she sat down on his face as he took the hint. He began to attack her clit with his tongue. He ran his hands up her thighs as she made herself more comfortable. Then he ran his hands up her body, over her stomach, and clutched her breast. Slowly he squeezed them and twirled his fingers around her nipples. He was surprised as another pair of hand wrapped around from behind her. His mom cupped her breast playfully. Her head peaked over his sisters shoulder.

“She has such nice breast doesn’t she. I wish mine where still up here.” She pinched her nipples playfully shacking them. Cat turned her head as there lips meet. There tongues began to lash at each other as there mouths meet. Mom’s hands playfully twirling around cat’s breast. Her on breast beating against Cat’s back as she continued to ride Alex slowly picking up the pace. Alex went back to his sister clit attacking it with his tongue. He kept his eyes on his mother and his sister as there tongues fought from one mouth to another. Finally it was more then he could stand. He felt it surge up inside of him. He balls begin to tighten.

“I’m going to cum.” At the sound of this his mom almost stood up. And his sister turned around climbing over him. He felt his mom grip his cock tight. Then his sister went down on his cock as his mom began to pump it. He fired his load into his sisters throat. As she swallowed his cock which had just been in there mothers pussy. The thought of it caused him to surge again with a smaller orgasm which seemed to cause his next load to seem bigger then the first. His sister was caught by surprise of another large load and pulled off beginning to cough as she whipped her face.

“It went up my nose.” She said as she giggled his mom moved in to cover the head of his cock with her expert lips as she let the dick slide down her throat. She waited a until it had stopped twitching before she pulled back letting it flop from her mouth onto his stomach.

“Damn that was fun.” His mom said licking her lips.

“Looks like I am going to have to start spending more time at home. When your aunt leaves you two can climb in bed with me anytime you like.” There mom leaned in and licked a drop of cum from his sisters lip.

“What about tonight?” Cat said with a grin.

“Come on.” Cat stood up as she grab Alex’s now limp penis coxing him up. Then she lead him down the hall by his dick, his mom stripped off her clothes as she threw them on the floor. Cat pushed him down onto the bed and pulled off his pants and boxers.

Alex had no idea what had gotten into the his mom besides his dick but right now he wasn’t in the mood to ask questions. He simply scooted up onto the bed. His mom climbed into bed as she laid up against him. His sister walked around making herself comfortable up against his other arm. Within a few seconds Alex began to drift off pressed between the warmth of his sister and mother.