The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Shard: Blood Is Thicker Then Water

Chapter Three: Her Just Deserts

Day Two

Alex laid somewhere between the state of being awake and asleep as he heard a slurping sound and a sensation in his cock he shot up to see his sister looking up at him her mouth full of his cock she let it slide from her mouth as she smiled at him.

“Mom said come get you up.” She said as she winked and then leaned down running her tongue up his dick.

“I don’t think that is what she meant.” Alex feel back as he rubbed his hands over his face trying to wake up.

“Mom, cooked breakfast, you better come on when its hot.” She jumped up as he watched her walk across the room. She was wearing a t-shirt which showed off her lovely legs she bent over to pick up his boxers as she showed off her lovely shaved pussy. She stood back up and threw his boxers at him. Alex stretched and threw his legs over the bed pulling his boxers on as he got up and walked down the hall into the kitchen. There he saw his sister sitting at the table eating and his mom at the stove cooking some bacon. She turned around and smiled as she saw him.

“Good morning Baby.” She said with a smile as he walked around and gave her a kiss on the cheek as he checked her out. She was wearing her bathrobe but not very tightly to say the least one of her boobs almost hanging out. He could clearly see her nipple standing beside her.

“Morning mom.” He walked around her and took a seat at the table where a plate waited for him next to his sister who was already eating.

“Sleep good.” Said his mom who brought two plates over one containing the bacon and another for herself as she laying them on the table.

“Never better.” He said digging into his food like he hadn’t eaten in days. He looked up only long enough to see his mom sit down. His eyes dropping down to see her cunt through the glass table as she sat. Her robes falling to either side. Heck she was probably just wearing it in case someone came to the door cause it was clear she didn’t care anymore if he saw her naked.

“Good.” She said as took a bit off her food then looked up as she smiled. He took his eyes off his moms clit and focused on the bacon. Though he wondered how he was going to focus on anything ever again with everyone running around almost naked.

“So what time does Aunt Vicky’s flight suppose to get in.” Looking up at the clock which said eight.

“Around two, Speaking of I got an errand for you two to run.” Said his mom before drinking from her coffee mug.”

“Name it.” His sister quickly replied.

“Could you bring the boxes over to your dad’s.” She gave Alex a sad puppy face cause she knew he hated going over there. But he knew she wanted him to go to do the heavy lifting.

“Okay sure.” If he was lucky both his dad and step mom would be at work that meant he would only have to deal with his half sister. He didn’t admit it but he actually liked when she was around. However to spend time with her meant seeing his dad.

“Thanks baby.” She said as he felt her foot brush up against his leg.

“Your welcome.” He said toasting her with his orange juice and a smile.

“So when do you want to go.” Said his sister as she tore into her eggs.

“Right after I eat this and get dressed.” He said poking his sausage with a fork.

“Go over there drop the stuff off. Come home and jump in the bath.” He smiled and raised the sausage to his mouth as he chewed it slowly.

“Want some company?” His mom said with a little wink.

“I might.” As he grinned back over at her.

“Hey mom. Does this mean I can call Alex a mother fucker from now on.” Said his sister as she smiled Alex gave a little laugh as did his mom though she did through her a look.”

“Hey I just call them like I see them.” She said as she drunk her OJ.”

“Only if He can call you cock sucker.” She just about spat out her juice as she whipped her chin coughing. She sat her drinking down and whipped her face.

“I’ll just go get dressed.” She jumped up and walked around her brother leaning over to whisper into his ear.

“Mother Fucker.” She said then ran her tongue up his ear.

“Cock Sucker.” She said as he turned and she headed for the hallway but not before he gave her a smack on her bare ass with the back of his hand.

“Well it looks like no one is home.” Alex said as they pulled into the driveway. It had taken them a little bit of time to drive out here. Time him and his sister had spent talking and telling dirty jokes. There relationship had changed that was for sure but so far it all seemed for the better.

“Good we can leave them on the back porch.” She replied as the car pulled into the drive and she killed the ignition. Just as they got out of the car the front door opened. Out came his half sister Candy. He watched her as she walked toward them. The last few years he had watched her begin to blossom into a lovely young woman though she had managed to hold onto some of her more cuter features which made her still look young. She seemed to skip out to see them.

“Hey Candy.” Alex said as he walked toward her. He went to extend his hand but she beat him to it wrapping her arms around him. She jumped back when there cheeks touched and he felt a small static discharge. Suddenly he remembered that he had done the same thing to his mom and his sister after finding the blue stone. He wondered if that had been why they had changed.

“Ouch. You got me.” She said as she leaned back rubbing her cheek.

“Sorry.” He said as he let her go. She held on for a moment later before letting go.

“So what brings you two out here.” She said as she leaned against the car and folded her arms.

“We got some stuff of dad’s mom wants to get rid of.” He said motioning toward the trunk which his sister had already. She leaned forward and pop back up into attention as they headed for the trunk. She was beside him in no time flat as they headed for the back of the car.

“Dang and I was hoping it was to see me.” She looked up at him with a grin and smiled as he did the same.

“Well that two.” He said as he gave her a little nudge she stumbled sideways a little and then came back hitting him in the arm as hard as she could. He rubbed it to make her fell as if she might have actually hurt him. To call Candy playful would be putting it lightly at times but that was her most lovable feature. She could brighten up a funeral. Actually she had.

“Hey Catherine.” Candy said as she saw Cat giving her a little wave.

“Hey Candice.” Cat and Candy never had bonded as he had with both of them. Then Again him and cat didn’t until yesterday. Damn he just couldn’t get that stone out of his head.

“So this is all dads junk.” She said as she rummaged through one of the boxes. It was mostly old paper work and stuff.

“Yep, probably all junk by now but mom figured he would want it.” Alex said as he grabbed one box and then turned trying to show off as he through another heavy box under his other arm.

“So where do you want it.” He said as he mind raced to other things, thoughts mostly of last night.

“In dad’s computer room I guess.” She said with a little shrug and reached down grabbing a box and catching up with Alex. He turned to look as his sister grabbed the last two boxes out and closed the trunk. He looked back toward Candy.

“So any boyfriend yet Candy.” She gave a little pout which told him before she even spoke.

“No, what about you.” That was a good question, one he didn’t know how to answer. He came up with the closets thing to the truth he could say to her as she opened the front door for him with her free hand.

“Well I am seeing one or two girls, there okay and all.” Just then he felt an elbow to the side as he turned to see his sister give him a little smirk. He

“So where is your mom and or dad anyway.” Said Cat as she followed Alex inside the house.

“Work. You know them.” She said as Alex and Cat walked in and turned right into the study which was beside the kitchen.

“Hey can I steal your bathroom.” Said Cat as she headed toward it before she had even really asked.

“Sure just be sure to put it back when your done.” Said Candy as she dropped her box and headed for the fridge.

“So you want something to drink, or a snack I was just making myself an ice cream before yall came over.” Sure enough the Ice cream sat on the counter which dived the kitchen from the din.

“Sure, we got some time to kill.” He said leaning on the table as she leaned in and got the whip cream and chocolate syrup. She had bent down just enough for him to see her small but ample little breast they where just big enough for his taste but small enough that she didn’t wear a bra most of the time.

“Have s seat Ill get you a bowl and spoon.” She said as she stood back up and turned he found himself a stool pretended as if nothing had just happened. She sat the chocolate syrup and whip cream down in front of him as he slide the ice cream over to him and peeled back the lid.

“So is this what you do all day, sit around and eat food that’s bad for you.” She laid down two more bowls and spoons on the counter. As she sat beside him frowning slightly.

“Yes. I swear my ass is getting fat.” She said as he took his spoon and began to dig in she quickly joined him.

“No it looks fine to me.” He only realized what he had said after he had said it and she had turned toward him with her mouth wide open and her face flush.

“What you doing looking.” She said as she leaned over trying to get him in the side as he turned to block her attacks.

“Hey you’re my half sister. I was looking at the other half.” She blushed a little more as she turned back around covering her face. He felt bad about embarrassing her now. She slide her hands from her face and bit her bottom lip.

“Well at least someone is looking.” She gave a soft smile but didn’t look at him as she reached for chocolate syrup. Truth be told he knew what she was feeling. She was like him. A nerd. But unlike him rejection meant a little more to her.

“You know you should come over to our house, beats sitting around here.” Then he felt her hand slide into his. He looked over to see her staring at him.

“I’ll think about it.” He said with a smile. She began to stroke the back of his hand with her finger. Alex couldn’t help but wonder if this was the stones doing or was this of her own free will. Part of him though really didn’t care. Hell it had been months since he had just sat and held a girls hand.

“Hey what you two doing.” She slide her hand from his as his sister entered the room she looked up at her and smiled as she held up a spoon full of ice cream.

“Making ice cream want some.” He half expected his sister to say no after all it was not like her to hit the sweats. She had spent a lot of time on her figure. But she pulled back the stool and sat down.

“Sure. I‘m Game.” Alex thought of a sarcastic remark or two but decided against it since how he behaved might better his odds at her finishing what she had starting in the bed this morning. He simple smiled to himself.

“Here’s you a bowl.” Candy slide it forward and dropped the spoon into the bowl then slide the ice cream forward.

“Thanks hon.” She said taking the spoon and began to dig into the ice cream.

“So Catherine I here you start twelfth grade next year.” Candy picked up the syrup as she began to pour it on looking back up at Cat.

“Yep, I will be so glad when it is over.” Plopping a big spoonful of ice cream into her bowl.

“Crap.” Cat said as if something had happened to her.

“What.” Said his sister as they both looked at her.

“I got it on my hand.” Candy held up her hand up which had a small amount of syrup on her fingers as she laughed.

“Well just lick it off you will live.”

“Here you lick it.” Said candy as she held her hand out playfully as she was going to touch cat’s face. Cat caught her hand as she laughed. Then she parted her lips and took her finger into her mouth sucking on it like it was a little dick.

“Okay I think I need to burrow your bathroom now.” His sister threw him a naughty look while Penny blushed and gave him a nudge.

“You want a turn Alex?” His sister said before she turned candies hand over and placed her lips between candies thumb and fingers and sucked at the syrup. Candy sat there letting her as she bit her bottom lip.

“Well I don’t want to be left out.” Alex grinned as sister licked candy’s hand one more time.

“Okay.” Cat began to climb up on top of the counter.

“What or you doing?” Candy asked as she laughed at his sister.

“Body shots.” His sister quickly replied as she laid down on her elbow and lifted up her shirt showing off her tone belly. She picked up the chocolate syrup and poured a little into her belly button and the area around it.

“Hang on it needs something.” Candy added as she grabbed the whip cream and spun it like she was making an ice cream cone.

“Okay Alex here you go.” Alex bent down and began licking at the hill of foam and then at her belly making his way to her navel where he suckled the syrup out.

“That tickles.” His sister said as she laughed and Alex licked his lips Cat began to run her fingers through what remained and bringing it to her mouth.

“To bad we don’t have any cherries.” His sister said and then bit her tongue.

“What’s the matter sis some one already eat your cherry?” Candy said beating him to it as they all laughed.

“You got to give her that one Kitty.” Alex said as he smiled at her.

“Oh I will give her something all right.” She flicked her a bird and a smile. To both of there surprise Candy leaned in and suckled Cat’s finger. Then pulled back with a devilish grin.

“Okay my turn.” Candy said as she hopped up onto the table. She hiked up her little skirt, enough for Alex to see little hearts on her panties.

“Where going to have a little race.” She took the syrup and pulled off the top with a few turns. She then put it to her thigh and ran it down her leg to just above her ankle.

“Kinky.” Cat said as Candy ran the bottle back up the other side.

“Shit this is cold.” She said as she giggled putting the syrup on the table. Alex followed his sister lead as they both took a leg.

“Ready, set, go.” Alex and cat began to lick at the syrup as Candy giggled and screamed. Alex swore that she had put more on his side. But he didn’t care about winning he was all to happy licking his half sister as he worked his way up toward her panties.

“I win.” Said Cat as she sprung up just as Alex had crossed the knee but he kept going to get all the syrup off.

“So what do I get.” Candy looked around for a second and then turned back to her and grinned.

“It’s a surprise close your eyes.” Cat did and Candy hoped down with the bottle in hand having no idea what she was about to do. She reached down and grabbed cats jeans by the waist band pulled them toward her and in one motion put the almost full syrup bottle down cat’s pants giving it a good squeeze. Cat’s eyes shot open as she froze her mouth wide open.

“Oh you bitch.” She reached down and pulled it out standing there frozen as she unzipped her jeans and pulled back her panties. Alex could see from where he was standing she had got Cat good.

“I am going to kill you.” She said as Candy dove behind Alex for protection as she came after her though walking very funnily.

“Fuck its all in my slit.” She said as she pulled back her panties again giving Alex a clear look at her chocolate covered pussy.

“Sorry I couldn’t resist.” Candy said still hiding behind Alex peeking over his shoulder.

“I ought to make you and Alex lick it up.” Cat began to climb out of her jeans.

“Okay.” Alex turned to look at Candy who was grinning even his sister was surprised by her answer as she walked around Alex.

“What.” Cat said as Candy bent down helping her out of her pants.

“Trust me I only look sweet and innocent.” Alex just sat there and watched as Candy pulled his sisters panties down . Slowly she began to lap at the syrup on Cat’s pussy. Cat did nothing to stop her. Instead she lifted her shirt to keep it out of the way. Both Alex and Cat just watched to see how far there half sis would go. She took little time going for his sister weak spot. The soft pink tongue began to flick away at Cat’s chocolate covered clit.

“Oh shit…fuck. Okay Alex you’ve been replaced.” Cat ways defiantly enjoying her self. Candy looked back over her shoulder and smiled her lips and chin brown with syrup.

“Replaced?” She said as she looked back and forth with a mischievous grin.

“Me and Alex sort of did a little sixty nine on each other last night.” Cat said running her hands through Candy’s hair. As she kicked her jeans and panties away.

“So now you know or little secret.” Alex said with a smile. Cat ran her fingers over her bare pussy and then brought the syrup to her lips. Candy turned back to his sister.

“Do you mind sharing him Cat.” Candy said as she looked up at him with a little pout.

“No not at all.” Cat held out her hands and helped Candy up as they both approached him.

“Do I get a say in this?” Alex said with a grin. Cat rolled her eyes up like thinking before replying.

“Um no.” Candy snickered as Cat walked forward and began to pull his now semi hard cock into her hands, Candy seemed to walk toward him slowly bitting her lip. Cat slowly stroaked him as she looked back at her and went down on him watching her. Candy same up beside him. Cat gave it a few good sucks before she let it slide out of her mouth.

“Here you go Candy. Have at it.” Candy looked at it nervously as she walked forward and took it in her hands. She seemed like it was an alien object to her. Slowly she began to stroke it as he and his sister watched. He was surprised when she leaned forward and took it into her mouth. He reached down and ran his hands through her hair. Her eyes looking up at him with the head of his cock still in her mouth as she sucked on it. His sister leaned toward his ear.

“You having fun bro.” She whispered as she leaned down and brushed Candy’s cheek with her hand.

“Hell yes.” He said with a smile as she sister walked away and grabbed the syrup bottle. She slowly grabbed his cock as Candy let it slide from her mouth. She poured some of the syrup right onto the shaft of his cock. He jumped as the cold liquid ran down it.

“Yummy.” Candy said as Cat leaned in running her tongue up his shaft. Candy quickly joined her as the tongues lashed at his cock and each others. There tongues seemed to duel over his cock for ever last drop of syrup. Cat slowly stepped back smiling at he brother before walking around behind Candy.

“Here let me help you out of these” She said grabbing Candy’s skirt and slowly pulling it down. Candy stood up and stepped out of her skirt. Then his sis reached back up and slowly pulled down her panties giving him a great view of her soft fuzz. Candy looked at him and blushed.

“Get up on the counter.” Cat said as Candy stepped out of her panties.

“Why.”

“Trust me you will like it. Alex jump down for a second.” Cat threw Candy’s panties at him. Candy climbed up onto the counter followed by his sister. She took her legs and spread them then did her own legs until there legs where cress crossed like two pair of scissors try to cut each other. There pussy’s rubbing against each other. The Cat reached over and began to pour the syrup onto there pussies.

“Wow that’s cold.” Candy said as she jumped lightly. Cat setting the bottle down.

“Well then let me warm you up.” Then Cat began to rub there pussies together as the sticky film of syrup made a squishing sound against there clits.

“Oh fuck…shit…oh shit that feels so good.” Cat said as she began to moan loudly. Alex decided to have a little fun with his loud mouth sister. Before she started screaming with pleasure. He put the panties in her face.

“Come on open up.” Alex stuffed Candy’s panties into cats mouth as she resisted playfully but not enough to really stop him mean while Candy continued to grind there pussies together as she laughed. Alex walked around them as he watched stroking his cock, more then content to just watch his sisters go at it. Cat stopped for a second and picked up the syrup to pore some over there already sticky cunt before they started back up again. Alex and seen a few porno’s over at his best friends house but none of them compared to this. His sister continued to curse and scream into the panties stuffed in her mouth while Candy’s moans and whimpers began to increase quickly. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing as he watched her. She was actually shaking lightly. Her pouty little lip was quivering. Her eyes seemed to be looking up at the ceiling as they rolled up ward. She was having an orgasm. Alex was behind her now as he wrapped his arms around her and she fell back against him. He could feel her body tremble with delight as he began to play with her nipples. Then she just collapsed in his arms with a soft glow about her. He continued to play with her nipples through her shirt as his sister kept grinding into Candy.

Cat’s moans got more and more intense as she rocked against Candy, her eyes where closed as screamed loudly into the panties and her eyes shot open. Her back arched and she began to beat the counter with her fist as she road candy through her orgasm.

“Oh that’s was good.” Cat leaned forward and laid on candy and began to kiss her.

“So any other bright idea’s?” She said between kissing her.

“Oh I got an idea.” Wiggling her eyebrows wickedly.

“What.” Cat said as she helped Candy up. Candy slide from the table giving her an evil grin.

“It’s a surprise. Where’s the top of the bottle.” She said looking around.

“Right here.” Alex said as he found it tossing it to her.

“Care to stick anything else in my mouth baby bro.” He looked up to see his sister patting the counter. He climbed up on the counter relieving himself of his shirt as his sister did the same. Next Cat leaned down a took his cock into her mouth. She took no time at all to start swallowing as fast as she could.

“Okay cat bend over.” Candy said giving her a pat on the ass , she turned and put her ass in the air without even taking his cock out of her mouth. Cat never saw it coming as candy held the bottle over her ass giving it a good squeeze.

“Fuck that’s cold.” It ran down his sisters ass crack as she jumped. Her eyes shot open. Then Candy start to run her tongue up his sister crack licking at the syrup. Before she started to laugh and came up. She leaned it down again and squirted it over her vaginal lips and clit. She began to lick at her clit.

“Oh shit, that’s the spot.” She said then went back to his cock. The more Candy licked her chocolate covered pussy the more viscously Cat went at his cock.

Candy took the bottle and tilted it up pointing it at Cat’s pussy he watched as she inserted it and gave it a good squeeze. Candy jumped almost chocking on his cock. Candy gave it another squeeze and then put the bottle down. He watched as Candy slowly parted her lips, stuck out her tongue, and began to insert it into Cat’s pussy like a mini dick. He could only imagine her slender tongue probing her sisters clit to retrieve the chocolate.

Cat was enjoying it so much that she was swallowing his cock deeply into her mouth with little if any signs that she even had a gag factor. He could just imagine with a little more practice she would be as good as mom at swallowing his dick. Alex watched as Cat produced a banana and looked at him mischievously peeling the banana. He shock his head and nodded. Candy parted his sisters lips and slowly slide the banana between her lips working it up and down.

She began to mash the banana into his sister slowly. The chocolate helping it slowly glide into her like a hot knife through butter. He sister jumped but kept going at his dick drool ran from the corner of her mouth as she smiled. He could here it squishing it her pussy, slowly turning it pudding with each thrust. In no time candy had lost the banana and was mashing what her fingers into her trying to keep it in though it was plopping out in wet messy pieces. And Candy was eating the pieces. It was more then Alex could take.

“I’m Cumming.” His sister pulled his cock out and began to stroke his cock faster as she opened her mouth to take his load. He began to shoot his wad as she stroked it faster. It hit her dead in the mouth, then her cheek, jaw, her nose, then a shot caught her right in the eye as she yelled.

“Right in my eye.” She jumped up as she still kept pumping his cock keeping her eyes closed. His semen trickling onto her hand.

“It’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye. I swear that thing is trying to kill me.” She dropped his cock and picked up her shirt trying to whip her eyes. Candy came up licking the cum from her face. Candy’s own face covered with bits of banana and chocolate syrup. Candy’s tongue licked away the semen from her face as she leaned back tasting it. As she smacked her lips.

“Taste like chicken.” Candy said as they laughed.

“Guess that’s why they call it a cock.” Cat said as she grinned. Candy bent back down and began to eat at Cat’s pussy and the mashed banana dripping from it.

“I think we made a little mess.” Cat said looking around the room, as Candy ate the banana from her pussy.

“We better clean up.” Alex said looking around at the mess.

“Whatever you say lover.” Candy said coming up with chunks of banana on her lips. Alex didn’t know what was going on with his mom and his sister but he knew he better make the most of it. He was pretty sure that he could talk his mom into letting Candy come over sometime