The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Shard: Blood Is Thicker Then Water

Chapter Four: Picture Of A Perfect Family

Alex ran the towel through his wet hair as he looked for a clean T-shirt. He found one and slid it on then took the towel and threw it into his hamper. That was when he noticed his camera sitting on the shelf. He hadn’t used it since the end of the school year. Heaven knows what kind of pictures he could have gotten if he would have brought it with him this morning.

He took it down off the shelf and went to flip it on but the battery was dead. He slide it into his jean pocket. He then headed out into the hallway where he could here his sister in the shower the door still open from when he had left her. He walked in to see her letting the water run over her well tone body. Though he thought she was sometimes to vane about her looks he had to admit she did look good.

“Hey you going to be in here all day.” He said as he turned picking up the comb but watching her in the mirror as he ran the comb through his hair.

“Bite me, remind me to kill our sister.” She said as she bent over and turned off the shower as she look over at him a smiled. Funny how this seemed so natural, his sister naked in front of him. Though part of him still thought it was a little weird to be standing here watching her.

“Throw me that towel.” She said as he reached over and grabbed the towel and threw it at her as she caught it and pressed her face into the towel.

“Thanks mother fucker.” She said as she pulled the towel from her face and began to towel off her body.

“No problem cock sucker.” He said as he grinned at her and head out of the bathroom down the hall and into the kitchen. He fiddled through the drawers before finding batteries for his camera. He pulled the old ones out and plopped the new ones in. After testing it he smiled to see the picture come on. It was a picture Of his best friend standing in front of the school and giving the school two middle fingers. The last act of defiance before summer.

He turned the camera off just as he heard a car pull up. He walked into the living room and opened the front door to see his mom pull in the driveway. As he walked out to great them his aunt stepped out first and looked up at him.

“There you are.” She said with a big smile and even bigger boobs facing him. Mom and sister often called her the juggernaut with the infancies on jugs when talking about her. Though he figured they where a little jealous. His mom herself though had a nice hefty pair that he loved. Especially now that he was getting to see them.

“Hey aunt Vicky.” He said as he walked toward her. He saw Sam getting out of the car as she pulled her head phones down as she smiled. His aunt wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. He felt the small electrical discharge he had felt so many times before. The sad part was his dick got hard just thinking about what had followed the last few times.

“Ouch.” She said as she leaned back. Sam stepped up before he could say anything and gave him a warm hug and a pat on the back. In a way she was more like one of the guys, though she had inherited a few of her mothers traits that let you know she was one hundred percent female.

“Hey there Cuz.” She said as she let herself slide away, just as her cheek brushed his and he felt the normal small shock.

“Dang your just shocking everyone today.” She said as she smiled and gave him a small playful shove. Sam was the kind of girl who you could talk about guy stuff with but you also wouldn’t pass up a chance to bang her. He had had more then one wrestling match with her on the floor of her bedroom and had more then taken the opportunity to fill her up.

“Let me grab your bags Aunt Vicky.” He said trying to pass off the subject. He walked to the end of the car where his mom was already grabbing bags. He found the heaviest one he could and heaped it out. Sam came up and grabbed a duffle bag slinging it on her shoulder then grabbing her camping backpack. Just like her to travel light. Slinging it over the other.

“Thanks.” His aunt reached in a grabbed one of her smaller bags.

“So what you been doing with yourself.” His cousin said trying to make small talk.

“Oh this and that.” He said as he smiled, knowing the truth about what he had really been doing.

“So you think you can put up with four girls for a week.” His aunt said giving him a little nudge, heck if he was right he would be in heaven. If he was right his aunt and cousin would begin hitting on him. Part of him wanted to be wrong. He felt kind of guilty about what he had done so far but the other part of him wouldn’t mind a chance at ether one of them.

“I think I will manage.” He said with a node as he grinned. He looked up to see Cat in the doorway as Sam skipped off to great her.

“Sup Cat.” She said as she hugged his sister and they took off inside. The rest of them followed suit. His aunt following behind him as she continued to yap away.

“Actually I am surprised your home and not over at your buddies house.” He made his way down the hall as he looked back over his shoulder.

“He is on camping trip with his dad.” Alex said as he shrugged. A few days ago he was sad Oz had left him alone this summer. But now he was kind of glad.

“So I bet you been pretty boarded.” She said as they entered the bed room. Alex lugged the bag onto the bed. His mom and Aunt followed suit dropping the bags they where hauling. Sam’s bags where already by the bed.

“No not really.” He said as he backed up and sat on the edge of the bed his aunt began to put things away just as Cat popped her head into the doorway.

“Hey mom, Aunt Vicky can me and Sam burrow the car to go to the mall.” She said as she gave her puppy dog face to mom, mom looked over at Aunt Vicky who gave a nod.

“Sure but don’t be to late.” His mom said as she went into her pocket fishing out her keys.

“Okay, You want to come Alex.” Cat said looking at Alex as she held out her hands to catch the keys as mom tossed them.

“No I think I will stay here you know me and shopping.” It was just something he never liked doing. Heck he spent most of his time at the arcade every time his mom had drug him in the past. No point in going if he didn’t have money to spend.

“Suit yourself sugar. Me and Sam need new bikini’s.” Cat winked at him with a grin before skipping away. He knew all to well what she was hinting at but he would have all summer to see her in it.

“Bye Mom. Aunt Nicole, Alex” Sam said as she smiled and followed suit. Heading after Cat.

“Bye.” Both his mom and aunt said at the same time. He turned back to see his mom helping his aunt put clothes into the empty closet. Alex dug into his pocket and pulled out the camera checking to make sure he hadn’t killed it while caring the suit case.

“What you got there.” His aunt said as she hung up a few pair of her pants.

“Oh its my camera. I thought I would get a few pics of you and Sam while you’re here.” He said as he nodded at the camera coming on.

“Hey take one of me and your mom together.” His aunt said as she played with her hair quickly his mom shaking her head as she walked over and stood next to her. Aunt Vicky wrapped her arm around his mom’s shoulders. He flipped the camera over to camera mode and held it up as he backed up some.

“You better go all the way back if you want to get these things in the picture Alex.” She said as she waved him back and then patted the underside of one of his aunt’s breast.

“Hey now. Your just jealous.” His aunt playful swatted at his moms hand and clutched her own breast shaking them proudly.

“Please like I wont those monstrosities.” His mom said as she poked at one of them, Alex was getting more then a little turned on by the two women playing with there breast in front of him. Truth be told he wanted a turn to.

“Okay children.” Alex said with a grin his aunt turned and smiled as they laughed.

“Children?” His aunt said putting her hand on her hip.

“Hey, if the shoe fits.” Alex said as he stuck out his tongue at her.

“Maybe we need a spanking.” She said as she turned sideways and smacked her hand to her jeans dead on the ass.

“No I am afraid you would enjoy it.” Alex said, his mom laughed as she laid her head on his aunt shoulders. She gave him the middle finger as she smiled.

“Listen to you. What happened to my sweet little nephew.” She said as she put her hand back on her hip his mom still laughing.

“I grew up.” Alex said with a grin.

“Apparently. Come on lets take this picture.” His aunt said trying to stop grinning.

“Okay say cheese.” Alex said as he held up the camera his mom and aunt repositioning themselves.

“Cheese.” They said through there teeth as he took the picture. Just as he pressed the button his aunt grabbed her tee-shirt and lifted it exposing one of her breast.

“Vicky.” His mom said as she looked at her sister with a look of unbelief though Alex noticed she wasn’t mad just surprised.

“Oh come on Nicky heck isn’t like he hasn’t seen them before.” Alex had defiantly got an eyeful before a few years back while at the lake. His Aunt came up out of the water after diving in but her top did not. It took her a few seconds to notice she wasn’t wearing her bikini top. Mom had had a cow then, now she didn’t seem to mind. Though she wanted to give Aunt Vicky a hard time about it.

“That wasn’t on purpose.” His mom said as she gave her a little shove and smiled.

“How do you know.” His Aunt only grinned as she walked toward him.

“Besides some ones got to show your son what real boobs look like. Did you get it.” She said as his aunt leaned up against him his mom flipped her off before walking over to see the picture as well.

“Got it.” He showed the picture to his aunt as he admired it himself. Her breast pressing against him as he showed her. She looked up at his mom who had walked over to peak at the picture.

“Okay your turn. If your not to chicken.” His aunt said as she teased his mom thinking she wouldn’t have the guts. Normally she wouldn’t. Heck His mom was the kind of girl who showed as little flesh as possible. That was until yesterday.

“Fine.” He mom said as she put her hands to her sides and began to lift her shirt up to show her breast. But to both of there surprise his mom actually pulled her shirt up over her head. Both he and his aunt where left speechless as Alex took the picture.

“Lets see.” His mom said as she walked across the room, her soft milky white tits jiggling softly as she approached. Funny how until last night he never noticed her as a woman, just his mom. Now however he wanted her, and from the look she gave him it was clear she wanted him to. She looked down at the camera as he flipped it into view mode.

“Oh this one is good.” His mom said. Generally she didn’t take pictures. He felt his Aunt press against him again this time pressing against his now hard dick.

“Damn Alex us old girls making you uncomfortable.” She said as she rubbed up against him.

“No not really.” he replayed with a grin. She took the camera from him and handed it to his mother.

“Here sis take a picture of us.” She said as she wrapped one arm around his shoulder and pulled him close to her. She took her other hand and placed it on his waist. Her boobs pressed into his chest.

“Hey is my son in there somewhere.” His mom said as she held up the camera and smiled

“Bite Me.” His aunt said his he felt her leg press against his crotch as his mom took the picture.

“I swear both of you need a spanking now.” He said with a grin as his aunt stepped back but still kept hi arm around his shoulder.

“Okay, me first.” To his surprise his aunt turned around and bent over patting her own ass. Alex grinned and gave her a light playful smack.

“That all you got.” That all you got she said as she grinned over her shoulder to him. He gave her a slightly harder smack as she jumped a little. He saw his mom take a picture as his hand landed. She stood back up as she laughed. His mom handed him the camera as he flipped it into view mode and looked at the picture as he sat down on the bed. His aunt leaned over as her hand rested on his leg right on his hard on.

“Damn Alex, you will make some girl very happy one day.” She said as she patted it softly.

“Why don’t you pull it out for her Alex.” His mom said with an evil grin as she walked around them taking a suitcase off the bed so she could sit.

“Nicole.” His aunt said with a stunned look on her face.

“What? Like you don’t want to see it. Come on tell the truth.” His mom said teasing her playfully like a parent talking to a child.

“Well?” His aunt said rolling her eyes trying not to admit she wanted to see it. Though it was clear she did.

“Besides Alex has seen us naked, it only seems fair. Why don‘t you pull it out for us baby.” His mom said as she ran her hand up and down his back softly.

“Yes. Ma’am.” Alex said only to happy to play along as he fought to get it out of his pants. He let it plop out then he let it go as his hard cock rested on his thigh.

“Damn boy what have you been feeding this thing.” Truth be told Alex hadn’t thought about it but it did seem bigger to him though it could be part of his imagination.

“Oh mostly me and Kitty.” He mom said as she reached down and took his cock into her hand as it jumped she leaned against him resting her head on his shoulder.

“What.” His Aunt was lost for words as she stared at them wide eyes though she was smiling it was a few seconds before she said anything during which time his mom gently stroked his cock.

“Damn sis your own son?” She said as she laughed at the thought.

“Maybe I wanted a dick that wasn’t plastic and wouldn‘t leave me.” She said as she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“I know what you mean.” She said as she sighed. Truth be told Alex knew there relationships never lasted very long. Mom herself had had a few relationships here and there but nothing serious. Both had been married which ended in divorce.

“Good, then should I help my son with his little problem or do you want to. It would be rude to get him all worked up like this and send him away.” His mother said as she offered his dick to his aunt.

“No I’ll do it. Besides he’s not the only one worked up.” She reached forward and took his dick as she smiled and her sister and then to Alex. Slowly she began to stroke his cock.

“That sounds more like the Victoria I know.” Vicky smiled as she winked, her lips parting as she took his rod into her mouth. Slowly she let it slide in and out of her mouth as she took a little more each time. She parted her lips as she sucked his shaft she ran her tongue against the bottom of his cock, tracing the large vein with her tongue as she went. It was clear to see that sucking cock ran in the family. Hell she was almost as good as mom.

His mother stood up and walked around him and his aunt. She walked behind her sister and knelt down as she lifted her shirt. She began to play with her breast, her fingers tracing her nipples. She looked over Vicky’s shoulder as she watched.

“Mind If I join you.” She said as she whispered in her sisters ear and began to suckle at it softly.

“No Please.” Vicky said offering the now hard and slippery cock to his mom. His mom slide around and took it into her mouth slowly swallowing it. She took it all in and then slide back out a little before taking it again. She picked up the pace quickly swallowing it whole then backing of to take it all again. She let it slide form her mouth as Vicky went back to work on it. They went back and forth several times sharing his cock.

After a few seconds both there lips meet with only his cock in between they licked up and down his shaft. There tongues playing at his meat and each other’s. Alex was in heaven as the two experienced lips meet his cock. They seemed to go at his meat for awhile as Alex did every thing he could not to blow his load. He was almost upset when there lips parted and his aunt stood up. She pulled her shirt off and walked over sitting beside him. His mother helped him up and then helped him out of his pants and boxers. His aunt kicked off her shoes and wiggled her finger for him to come to her.

“You want to fuck my jugs sweetie.” Aunt Vicky said as Alex pulled his shirt over his head. She began to rub them together.

“Now your talking.” Alex walked over to where she was sitting as she took his cock and slide it between her two lovely jugs. Alex began to push in and out as she pressed her breast together and rubbed them up and down his cock. He could see his mother climbing out of her jeans beside him. His aunt leaned her head down as her tongue meet the head of his cock. It flickered rapidly at his cock like a moth at a window. Alex began to play with her nipples tracing his finger around them.

“Fuck those big old breast baby.” His mom said as she came up behind him her bare breast pressing against his back. Her leg ran up his. An arm reached around and ran over his chest. She moved with his thrust as if fucking his aunt with him.

“I think your aunt needs to be fucked Alex.”

“Oh yes. Give me that cock.”

“Lets get you out of these.” His mom said as she reached in under the rim of Vicky’s shorts pulling them and a pair of bright red panties away. Alex was greeted by a well trimmed bush.

“Care to make a deposit sir.” His mom and Alex laughed. Alex slowly leaned over her as she lay down pushing the suit cases back one fell off the bed but his aunt just shrugged as she put her hands to her pussy and opened her hole for him. He slowly glided his shaft into her as she moaned.

“Ill be right back.” His mom said as she skipped off. It was weird to see his mom as happy as a school girl again. But it was a welcome sight to see her ripe bode skip off. Alex attention went back to his aunt who he began to trust into slowly as she began to play with her nipples as she looked up at him. He was surprised by how tight she was. Though he had more then figured out by now that his mom and aunt had probably spent more time on there knees then there backs. She moaned softly as he trust into her a little harder and faster with each stroke. Though this was the second pussy his dick had been in this was the first where he was on top. He began to fuck her as if he was on a brisk jog.

“Oh yes faster, fuck your whore of an aunt.” He picked up the pace as she egged him on. He wanted to give her the fucking she deserved. She felt him grab his ass pulling him into her with each thrust.

“Faster, deeper.” She moaned. He was going at her in an all out run. He could fill the bed rocking.

“Oh shit. Yes….” She yelled. As she trailed off. He saw a flash as he looked over his shoulder his mom stood in the hall with the camera. He saw mom had a vibrator in her hand.

“Damn Alex don’t kill her.” His mom said with a smile as she approached.

“Turn her over Alex.” Alex climbed up and off of her as his mom helped his aunt roll over his mom helped hold her sisters pussy open for him as he slide back toward her open pussy. Alex slowly inserted his dick into her open inviting wet pussy as it entered he like a hot knife through butter.

He slowly began to fuck her again. He began to grind into her as he put his hands on her hips. She began to push back against him. His mom snapped a picture of them before she put the camera down on the bed and took the vibrator in her hands turning it on. Slowly she brought it up between Aunt Vicky’s legs. He could feel her jump as it hit her clit. His mom slide around him as she played the vibrator at her sisters clit. She kissed his leg then the back of his thigh. Then she kissed him right on the ass. All the time he kept fucking his aunt at a steady rhythm.

He felt his moms nose press against his anus her hot breath hitting his balls ass she licked at one and then the other. His aunt took one of her hands grouping and squeezing her breast as he fucked her. He felt his moms hand group his balls as she slide one into her mouth and began to suck on it, she let it plop out before she moved to another. His aunt’s hand moved to her other breast. His mom let the slobbery ball slide from her mouth as she licked it one more time, and then he felt her spread his cheeks as her tongue ran up his ass crack causing him to jump.

She came up around and gave her sister a nice smack on the ass. Vicky jumped but she didn’t seem to mind, hell it seemed to egg her on as she picked up her thrusting against him. His mom gave her another smack as she began to fuck him faster.

“Come on, faster Vick. Alex is doing all the work here.” His aunt kept going as fast as she could. His mom laid on the bed as she slide up under her sister. She began to rub the vibrator up and down her sisters slit as aunt Vicky reached down and began to rub his mothers clit. It was clear by the way they played at each others clits they have had years of practice going at there on. He could fill the vibrator occasionally touch his balls as they smacked up against his aunts clit. His moms tongue occasionally came up to lick the perspiration from them. He felt himself giving in.

“I’m going to come.” With that his aunt pulled away as she climbed over his mom and turned around.

“Come on my tits Alex.” She said as she took his dick and nestled it between her nice large orbs as she began to run them up and down. He cam instantly and despite all the sex he had been having a massive wad surged up through him as landed a trail of hot sticky semen from her chest to her chin. He felt like a volcano as he fired his load above her breast coating them in his seed. He had cummed harder then ever before.

After he had finished firing his load she took his cock in her hand as she ran it around her nipple squeezing it for ever last drop of cum as she pump his dick. His mom found the camera as his aunt turned and smiled. She snapped a picture and then handed Alex the camera and nestled next to her sister.

“Damn that was fun.” His aunt said as she leaned forward and gave his dick one last little kiss before letting it go.

“Need a hand.” His mom said as she ran a finger down her sister breast and taking a finger full of cum to her lips.

“Sure.” His aunt offered his mom the boob which was covered in his seed. She leaned in and began to suckle. Alex snapped a picture. After she had suckled it for a few seconds Alex’s mom ran her tongue up as his aunt leaned her head back. His mom running her tongue up along the trial of cum that went all the way to her chin as she collected it in her mouth. His moms eyes watching him as he took another picture. Then with a mouth full of his semen she put her hand on his aunts cheeks and began to kiss her. It was both the most erotic kiss had ever seen and the nastiest. There tongues playing at each others as his seed oozed into his aunt’s mouth. Alex could fill himself getting hard again and his mom noticed it.

“Damn baby don’t you every get tired.” She reached over and stroked his cock as they continued to kiss.

“Looks like you got your own little fuck machine there sis.” His aunt said as used her finger to whip some cum from her cheek and breast and took it to her mouth.

“Seems so. He’s fucked everyone in this house but Sam.” She said as she casual stroked his cock, traces of his last ejaculate ran down his shaft on onto her hand as she talked to his aunt as if it was something she did every day like the laundry or the dishes.

“Hell, if you get the chance please do. She has spent the last two weeks laying around the house crying over her boyfriend.”

“Ill see what I can do.” He said as he smiled.

“I bet you will.” She said as she gave him a little push

“Well I think I need a bath.” She said as she found her suitcase on the floor and dug out some clothes.

“Fair enough, you want to go out tonight, just leave the kids alone to catch up?” His mom said as she winked at Alex her grip firm as his cock was now back to rock hard.

“Sure.” She said as she found what she was looking for and headed for the bathroom.

“That okay with you Alex?” His mom said with a grin. Hell the way she was stroking his cock he would agree to retile the roof, paint the house, and trim the hedges.

“Sure, It will give me a little time to get in Sam pants.” He said with a grin.

“You or so bad.” She said as she laughed at him.

“But you still love me.” He said as he reached out and cupped her breast running his fingers lightly around her nipple.

“Yes I do.” She said as she leaned down and kissed the head of his cock.

“Care to give me some attention while your aunt is in the shower.” She said as she laid back and spread her legs to show off her lovely inviting pussy lips.

“Yes. Ma’am.”