The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Shard: Blood Is Thicker Then Water

Chapter Five: A Dish Best Served Cold

For once in his life Alexander’s patience had paid off. Sure he had missed the girls picking out bikini’s. Which turned out to better then he could have hoped since he got to fuck his mom and his aunt. His sister and cousin had been more then happy though to let him take pictures of them in there new bikini’s after mom and Aunt Vicky had left. It was clear that they couldn’t of found smaller bathing suits other then going to tooth care for dental floss.

When they had went out to lay on the back patio Alex decided to cook dinner on the grill just so he could stay out there and watch them without seeming like to much of a perv. Though he knew his sister could care less the jury was still out on whether or not his cousin was warming up to him sexually. Though she had no problem it seemed showing of her half naked body in front of him. Sam had always been a little shy about her body though she had a nice one. She didn’t know much about really being a girl though she was one hell of one. She was also the cousin who he would wrestle on the living room floor or that would kick his ass in video games or basket ball. He quickly looked down at the grill as she looked over at him.

“How or those dogs coming?” She said as she smiled.

“Just putting them on now.” He said as he laid them one by one on the grill.

“Good, I am starving.” She said as she turned on her side her boob almost coming out of her top giving him a glimpse of the edge of her nipple as she fixed it.

“Oh Crap, Sorry about that.” She said as she blushed slightly.

“I can’t believe I let your sister talk me into buying this.” She sat up and began to tie it tighter in the back.

“Why, It looks good on you.” Alex said with a grin as he watched her fiddle with the strings.

“Well trust me, I hope you enjoy it because you or the only guy who will see me in it.” She said with a smile as she looked down at her breast and gave them a little jiggle to make sure they would stay in.

“Oh, I do.” A comment that caught her off guard as she blushed, though before she could say anything Cat came out holding two popsicles.

“Okay here we go.” She said handing one to Sam before sitting in the chair next two Sam. Cats bathing suit was just as skimpy and made it hard to decided which one to look at.

“Thanks.” Sam said as she laid back and began to suck on her new treat as did Cat. Just watching them made his cock jump in his pants as if screaming to be next. Sam looked over at Cat who was going at her Popsicle like it was a piece of meat in her mouth.

“You’re a little to good at that Cat.” Sam said mockingly as cat almost chocked on it, she pulled it out and laughed.

“Practice makes perfect.” She said with a smile and a quick wink to Alex when Sam was not looking.”

“Hey when you get done with that one I got one for you right here.” Sam put her own Popsicle between her legs shacking it like a hard cock.

“Okay.” She said as she sat up and leaned over and took the Popsicle in her mouth as she went down on it like Alex had seen her do his cock.

“Oh baby.” Said Sam as she laughed and ran her hands through her hair as she playfully grabbed a handful of hair.

“That’s right suck my cock.” She said as she pushed Cat down on the Popsicle as if forcing her to suck a cock.

“Damn, your mean.” Cat came up coughing as she laughed and gave Sam a playful shove.

“Oh you know you like it.” Sam said as she looked down at her boobs fixing her top again. Alex was patiently waiting for one of her boobs to pop out at anytime.

“I swear I am going to come out of this fucking thing. Why did I ever let you talk me into it.” She said as she leaned forward and retied it behind her back again.

“Well you can always take it off.” Cat said as she sat back down making herself comfortable and took her Popsicle back into her mouth. Sam went wide eyed as she replied to Cat.

“Right here in front of Alex.” She said pointing over her shoulder at him as she looked still shocked at Cat.

“Sure why not. Hey Alex you don’t mind if we sunbath topless do you.” Cat said as she looked at him as Sams eyes seem to follow her gaze as well as if asking his permission.

“No go right ahead.” Alex said as he pretended to not be looking by turning the dogs over.

“Okay.” Cat said without a second thought she as pulled her top off and tossed it aside.

“Cat.” Sam’s jaw dropped as Cat simply reached over and grabbed the bottle of lotion and began to massage it over her tits. She simple shrugged her shoulders at Sam.

“Oh come on who’s Alex going to tell. Besides...” She paused as she tossed the bottle of lotion at Sam who caught it.

“If I had breast like yours I would be showing them off all the time.” Cat gave her a wink and laid back down closing her eyes.

“Fine.” She said as she bit her bottom lip and reached back and undid her top and slowly let it slide off.

“Got a good view Alex.” Said his sister busting him out that he was watching her.”

“No not really can you turn your chairs sideways?” He said as he made a motion with his hand to turn the chairs to face him. His cousin looked at him as she blushed and let her hands fall from her more then ample breast. She blushed and laid back in her chair.

“That’s what I like about you Alex. At least your honest.” Cat said as she blew her brother a kiss.

“So how long before the dogs or done?” Sam said looking over at him as she ran the lotion slowly over her breast.

“A few minutes.” He said as he looked down at the dogs flipping them again.

“Good because you know how Cat is if she doesn’t get a piece of meat in her mouth in a few days.” Alex began to laugh as Cat began to chock on the Popsicle she was deep throating.

“Oh so its like that.” She said as she laid the Popsicle down on her seat and reached down into her cup grabbing a handful of ice.

“No…” Sam said as she jumped up and began to run into the yard Alex found himself being drawn to her jugs as they bounced with each step. His sister took off after her and caught up to her as her arms went around her and she clutched Sam’s breast a handful of ice in each hand.

“Oh you bitch…” She said as she froze in place from the shock of the ice hitting her exposed breast. Sam quickly managed to shack her off as she managed to pry the ice from one of her hands. And ran away whipping her breast away.

“That’s cold.” she said as she whipped them off as Cat stuck her tongue out at her.

“You know what they say, pay back is a dish best served cold.” His sister said with a grin as they walked back toward the patio his sister dropped the ice onto the ground. Sam came up behind her a few cubes in her hand.

“Very well then you want to play like that.” Before Cat could turn to see what she meant Sam wrapped her hands around her waist and shoved the cubes down into the crotch of her bikini bottoms. Cat froze in place as Alex watched her face freeze from the shock of the ice hitting her clit.

“Shit.” She said as she reached down but Cat grappled with her as she locked her arms and around Sam’s elbows so she couldn’t reach her bottoms.

“Oh no you don’t”

“I am going to kill… FUCK.” Cat tried to get free with little success. She next tried to shake her bottom trying to get the ice free which seemed to make her squirm more and more as the ice slide lower. Finally she stopped struggling as she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip trying to take it though she was squirming. Alex could see a wet stain forming in her bottoms and a few drops dripped from her bottoms. Alex thought the only way this could get any better was if they had a pool of jello. Cat managed to find a way out as her hand brushed Sam’s thigh she felt the string of Sam’s bikini. With one pull she undid her bottoms.

“CAT.” She screamed and let Cat go covering her self but not before Alex got a good look at her nice lightly covered crotch.

“You bitch.” She said as she fought to get her bottoms back on while Cat reached down and pulled the ice from her bottoms.

“What’s the matter Sam, feeling a little exposed.” Cat didn’t answer but only stuck her tongue out at her before walking toward Alex holding her bikini bottoms on but just barley.

“So you get a good look.” She said as she sat back down to retie her bottoms.

“Yes, and I must say from what I saw I am sad to be your cousin.” He said as she looked up at him and blushed, he gave her a little wink.

“Thanks. Wish my ex-boyfriend felt that way.” She said as she stood up and walked beside him watching him take the dogs off the grill. He looked up to see his sister sticking a water hose down her crotch to wash out her bottoms.

“Well then he is a damn fool.” Alex said with shrug.

“You know what, your right. Screw him.” She said as she leaned her head on his shoulder and put her arm around him.

“No damn him, screw me.” He said with a grin which earned him a playful but quick smack in the gut.

“You or so bad.” She said as she rubbed his tummy.

“Can’t blame me for dreaming.” He shrugged his shoulders leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Like you said to bad you’re my cuz.” She gave him a little wink and ran her hand across his back before his sister joined them.

“Fuck that was cold.” She said shaking out her panties.

“Here I got something to warm you up.” His cousin said as she grabbed a hotdog and playfully put it between her legs like she had the Popsicle. She began to shake it like it was a real cock.

“Oh baby its so long. I want your meat inside of me.” Cat spread her legs and pulled her panties aside as his cousin froze in place as she began to laugh stunned at what she had just seen to say the least.

“Catherine.” She yelled.

“What you act like you never seen a pussy before.” Cat said as she shook her bottom before pulling her panties back over her snatch.

“In front of your brother.” She said pointing to Alex. Cat simply shrugged her shoulders.

“What, we don’t have any secrets, Besides he already saw yours so I figured I would show him a real woman’s pussy.” Alex decided to take a chance, she had been flirting with him and was now running around topless in front of him so he figured it was worth it. He walked up and put his arms around his cousin.

“We have a confession to make Samantha. You see Cat is not only my sister but over the past few days we have become lovers.” She froze as she looked at him.

“What?” She said trying to find more words but they never came.

“You heard me, well we haven’t had sex but we find other things to pleasure each other.” His sister let out a little laugh knowing exactly what he meant.

“Alex, why or you telling me this.” She said as she looked into his eyes.

“Because, you said you wanted to have a little fun.” He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him though he more then gave her the chance to pull away which she never did.

“You mean the two of you want to have sex with me?” She said as she looked between them and bit her bottom lip. It was at time like this that he was reminded that she was not as though as she pretended to be.

“Well actually I want to have sex with you. I figured we could just make Cat watch.” He said as he shrugged. Sam gave him a little laugh as Cat stuck her tongue out at him. She took a sigh and leaned aginst him she laid her head on his shoulder.

“Alex, I never have…I always worried that my first time, I would suck.” She said in a soft voice a little embarrassed as she blushed lightly.

“Well that’s kind of what I was hoping for.” he said with a grin as he braced for another smack.

“You know what I mean bastard.” She leaned back and gave him a smile.

“Well if you do who am I going to tell?” She thought about it for a second and gave him a shrug and a smile.

“You just lay back and leave the rest to me.” With that she smiled and went to sit down as Alex took her hands and helped her lay back slowly. Then he ran his arms down her body slowly.

“And what about her.” Sam said looking over at his sister.

“Oh she can sit there and watch.” Alex said as he waved her off with his hands before he pulled Sam’s bikini bottoms down as she raised her but to accommodate him.

“Hey I want some love two.” Cat said with a little pout.

“Okay here you go.” Sam reached up and grabbed a hot dog tossing it at her.

“Maybe if your good you can have a turn after me.” Sam said with a grin.

“Fine.” She said as she took the hot dog in her hand and brought it to her mouth and began to suck it as she laid back to watch. Alex bent down over her snatch and slowly parted her pussy lips as Sam spread her inviting legs for him. He began to lick her hot little slit as he went up, down, and around stopping at her clit which he began to lash at with his tongue. He suckled it between his lips. Anything he had every seen in a porn video he began to use as he watched her trying to gauge what she liked.

“Oh fuck Alex.” She said as she rolled her eyes and gripped the edges of the chair.

“You like because if not I can always stop.” Alex said as he looked up at her from between her legs.

“You do and I will kick your fucking ass.” She said as she reached down and grabbed his head pulling him back down on her clit. He went back to licking her pussy as she ran her hands through his hair.

“Oh shit, that’s it.” She said as she clutch his hair and pulled his tongue up and down against her clit. It just turned him on more. As he went at her clit with more force then he had before. It was clear her sex drive was as high as his. He went at her for over a minute the whole time she seemed to go through every curse word he knew.

“Eat me…Oh fuck…Shit…I’m coming…” She said as she began to trust her hips against his face her but was rising up and down as he reached around her and grabbed her ass lifting it so he could get a better angle. He felt her body tremble in his hands as she seemed to shutter. He continued to eat her through the orgasm.

“Oh fuck that was great.” She just laid there spread out letting her arms and legs lean over the side of the lawn chair.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” She leaned forward and grabbed Alex’s arm and pulled him down on her. She laid a deep kiss on him. He was startled at first but after a second he returned the kiss. After several seconds she broke apart from him and smiled. She then looked over at his sister who was busy doing herself with the hot dog as she watched.

“Enjoying the view?” Sam said with a grin.

“Yep.” Cat said as she pulled the hot dog from her pussy and took it in her mouth.

“Well lets see what your packing Alex.” She said as she playfully pushed Alex back off of her and began to undo his pants. Within seconds she had his now rock hard cock out.

“Oh my.” She said as she held his rock hard cock in his hands. She began to jack his cock off in her hands. Slowly she took the head off his cock in her mouth as she began to suck on the head. Her tongue traced around his cock as she sucked it in and out. Though she didn’t seem eager to take any more of his cock in his mouth it felt great none the less.

“Can I have a turn?” Cat said as she watched licking her lips. Sam let it slide from her mouth with a pop as she grinned.

“Beg for it.” She said as she continued to jack him off and sucked on his head while looking over at his sister like a kid hording a new toy.

“Please let me suck his cock” His sister said as she did her best puppy dog face.

“I don’t know. Didn’t sound like you want it bad enough.” She grinned and went back to his cock.

“Please, let me suck on my brothers big cock.” She said as sat up and got on her knee’s next to Sam as Sam just watched her while Sam went at his tool. Sam let it slide from her mouth as she simply teased his sister with it.

“You mean this cock?” She said quickly plopping it back in her mouth.

“Yah. Please Sam, I need his cock. I need to taste it, to lick it, to fill it in my throat.” His sister said as she leaned into there Cousin and began to play with her breast. He could only wonder if she was getting as turned on by his sister begging for it as he was. Finally she held his dick out for his sister as she slide back.

“Okay why don’t you show me how its done cuz.” She said as she held it for her as Cat took it in her hand.

“Here hold this.” She said tossing the hot dog she had been using at Sam. She quickly took his dick in her mouth before Sam could change her mind. He wasn’t sure which he liked more sucking his dick though he was sure over the next week he would have plenty of time for them both. She quickly took his shaft in her mouth as she swallowed more and more of his dick.

“You know I don’t think she is trying Alex. Perhaps I should take it back.” Sam said with a grin Cat shook her head no with his cock still in her mouth.

“Well you better pick up the pace then before he goes soft.” She said as she gave her a playful smack on the ass as his sister took the hit and began to take his dick as deep and fast as she could.

“Faster. Suck that dick bitch.” Sam said as she gave her another smack on the ass. Then he watched as his Cousin pulled Cat’s legs open and slowly slide the hotdog inside. She continued to spank Cat anytime she began to even show signs of slowing as she fucked her with the hotdog. Alex wasn’t sure how much longer he could last. Cat was going at him as fast as she could as precum and drool trickled from the corners of her lips.

“Admit it Cat, you like being treated like a whore don’t you.” She said running her hand through Cats hair as she playfully pushed her down on Alex’s stiff hard cock. Cat shook her head yes and kept going at him.

“Your nothing more then your brothers little suck slut aren’t you.” She gripped cats hair as she shook her head yes again and began to push cat down onto his erection. Cat seemed to love ever second of it.

“Suck it. Suck it bitch, show me how a slut does it.” She said pushing her head down holding it for a second then letting her up for air then pushing her back down on it again. Finally it was more then he could take.

“Oh fuck. I am going come.” Sam pulled his sister off of his dick and reached over the barbecue and grabbed a hot dog bun.

“Here Alex.” She said as she spread it out in her hand and took his cock in the other as he came onto the bun. She stroked him off as if milking him for every last drop.

“Oh god you got to be kidding me.” His sister said as Sam reached over and grabbed the hotdog Cat had pulled from her pussy which was covered in her juices. Same only grinned as she rolled the dog around the bun before closing it. Then she held it up to his sister.

“Now eat it bitch.” His sister didn’t waste no time in following her order as she took a big bite of the hotdog. She smiled as she chewed. Alex looked up as he heard the back door slide open as his aunt stepped through.

“Yummy?” Sam and Cat froze in place.

“Mom…” Yelled Sam as she grabbed a towel to cover herself with.

“Relax baby.” Aunt vicky said as she walked forward with a little sway about her

“I see you or a man of your word Alex. Well, sort of, actually it looks like my daughter got into your pants.” She said as she reached down and gave his cock a playful little squeeze as if saying hello, his sister didn’t seem to surprised but his cousin was caught off guard to say the least as she just watch his aunt fondle his cock.

“What?” She finally managed to say.

“Alex was kind enough to keep us company while you to went shopping. Lets just say we had as good of time as you kids seem to be having.” Both girls faces went to him.

“Is there anybodies mother you want fuck mother fucker.” His sister said with a grin.

“Not today.” He said with a grin which earned him a backhanded slap to the ribs from his cousin.

“You dog.” As he bent over she took him in a head lock. Which he used to scope her up off the ground as she dropped the towel. She yelled and laughed as she held onto him.

“So can I have a bite?” His aunt said to his sister. Alex held Sam as they both watched.

“Sure.” Cat said as she held up the dog holding it in the middle as his aunt bit into it so did his sister.

“Iz gud.” Said his aunt with a mouthful of the dog covered in his and his his sisters love juices. He could fill his cock beginning to harden again. He looked up to see his mom coming out.

“Well seems we missed all the fun sis.” She said as she walked up to them as she crossed her arms as if she was hurt that she hadn’t got to join them to. He wondered if she ever got tired. He had given one hell of a fucking earlier and she seemed more then ready to go at it again.

“So it would seem.” His aunt said as she finished her dog.

“I thought yall where going out?” His sister said as she swallowed hers.

“Well we where but we decided to do some shopping instead.” His mom said as she walked over and sat in the chair where his sister had been as if this was just a typically day in there family.

“Oh really, you get me anything?” His cousin said biting her bottom lip.

“Maybe?” His aunt said with a grin as she joined his mom as she sat on the chair next to her.

“Really?” She said with a smile.

“You’ll see later tonight.” His aunt gave a little wink.

“I hate waiting for my presents.” Sam pouted.

“Oh trust me these or worth the wait.” His mom added in quickly as she pulled of her shirt and reached over grabbing some sun tan lotion to cover her breast, His aunt did the same.

“So Alex where is ours hotdogs?” His mom said with a grin as she looked over at his dick and licked her lips.

“More hot dogs coming right up.” Alex said as he let his cousin slide down. He went into the house to wash up and put himself back in his pants and watched the girls sunbath as he cooked extra dogs for his mom and aunt.