The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is erotic fiction. If you are underage, leave now. It is only fiction and no names were changed to protect them because no one is real. I hope you enjoy it, drop me a line if you do.

I had lost a large part of this story over a year ago. Did have the heart to pick it up after that. Just found most of the missing part and cleaned up the rest a little.

Do you remember how screwed up your first sexual fantasies were. That is what I try to bring back in this story. No niceties involved. I was never interested in my mother then or now but I think it must be the ultimate perversion for a woman, to have sex with her son. Hope you enjoy.

Sharing: Prelude

Shelly could hear her son Jared arguing with his best friend Josh in the other room. They hardly ever disagreed. They had known each other literally from birth. Shelly and Tammy, Josh’s mother, had met when they had shared the same hospital room in the maternity ward.

The two of them had begun talking and found they had a lot in common. The shared many physical similarities, they were both large breasted, with shapely asses, and long legs. They almost looked like sister except Shelly’s dark hair and green eyes contrasted Tammy blonde hair and brown eyes. Both of them had been cheerleaders in high school and were into aerobics. After leaving the hospital, Tammy and Shelly had stayed in touch and become the best of friends.

After two messy divorces, the two friends had ended up as single mothers. They learned to rely on each other to get through their days. Josh and Jared ended up spending their majority of their time together. They were so close they almost seemed fraternal twins. Because Jared ended up with his father’s dirty blonde hair and Josh ended up with his father’s dark hair, Shelly and Tammy would joke that they had been switched at birth. Both of the moms looked on the others son as their own.

Up until recently, Shelly had considered Tammy more like a sister, sharing everything with her. But in the last month, Tammy had become more distant. It was like she had some secret she wouldn’t share with Shelly.

She did not want this to affect the boys’ relationship. Shelly couldn’t imagine Jared and Josh ever not being friends. She would do anything to keep that from happening.

“That is not fair,” Josh hollered at Jared. “I shared mine with you.”

Walking into the room she saw Jared and Josh staring at each other in anger. She noticed Jared was holding a snickers bar. She couldn’t believe they would argue over a candy bar. Despite being older teenagers, sometimes their maturity seemed to have stopped at the age of ten.

“But I don’t want to share,” Jared hollered back.

Both boys quieted down when they noticed her standing there. Did they both just blush when they looked at her? Must just be red in the face from the argument.

“Jared,” she told him. “You know you have to share with Josh.”

“But Mom...”

“No ‘but Mom’, young man. Did he share his with you?”

“Yes,” he answered

“Then you will share with him. You understand?”

“Yes, Mom,” he started heading towards the kitchen with Josh.

“Aren’t you going to share your candy bar with him?” she asked.

“No Momma Shell,” Josh defended Jared. Josh had always called her " Momma Shell’, just as Jared called Tammy “Momma Tam”. “I have my own,” he held up his candy bar. He had had his own candy bar the whole time.

‘It it wasn’t about the candy bar, what had they been arguing about?’ she wondered as they headed off. A momentary chill went down her spine. She should really find out what that was about. She shook it off. They were both such good boys.

A short time later, they both reappeared with a cup of tea.

“We feel bad about arguing,” Jared told her. “And you are right, I should share with Josh. Anyways we brought you a calming cup of tea to say we were sorry.”

She was not a big tea drinker but she was touched by the gesture. Taking her first sip, she was surprised how good it tasted. It definitely was helping her unwind. She found herself sitting down at the couch and relaxing. She should drink tea more often.

* * *

Shelly shook her head to clear it. Looking at her watch it was an hour later than she thought it should be.

‘Wow, I must have dozed off,’ she thought.

The boys were still standing there looking at her. The looked like they were waiting with anticipation. It must be her imagination.

“Thank you,” she smiled at them, kissing each of them on the cheek. A little jolt of pleasure enforced her action.

“Mom,” Jared asked? “Could you chaperon a camping trip for us? It will be from next Saturday until Wednesday afternoon. It is only four nights.”

“Camping trip? Since when do you guys like camping?” They spent most of their time glued in front of the TV of computer.

“Well we joined that new club this fall, you know the SOWFUMO’s, and it’s my initiation. Josh’s initiation was a month ago.”

Yeah, she remembered Jared and Josh going on that camp out.

“Remind me what SOWFUMO is?”

“Students Of FUture MOmentum,” grinned Josh.

“There is a cabin there for the adult chaperons,” Jared quickly added. “Frank tells us there is sleeping for a dozen in there, gas stove, and even electricity. I guess it uses some type of solar electric cells and batteries.”

Seeing Shelly still hesitating, Jared continues, “Sean can come along. Momma Tammy will be coming part way through with Frank’s mom.”

Well it would give her a chance to talk with Tammy and she always enjoyed visiting with Frank’s Mom Sandy. Plus, she could have the first few nights alone with Sean, her boyfriend, in the cabin. And it would be good to get the boys away from their electronics.

Visions of a sexy time with Shawn went through her head. Boy it has sure gotten hot in her, she thought as she went to change.

“What about Norton? He can’t stay here by himself.” Shelly voiced out loud. “Tammy can take care of him and bring him to camp when she comes.”

* * *

When Sean came over that night for dinner, Jared had tried to bribe him into coming camping with some of his special tea. At first he frowned at the tea. “You are trying to bribe me with tea?” he asked. Shelly encouraged him to have a cup. She sat down to have a cup with him. It seemed after that, Sean didn’t need much convincing, especially when Shelly hinted at some extra curricular activity.

They started getting camping gear together. Sean bought Jared a new camera for the trip.

“It is always good to capture nature in its true element,” he told Jared.

Jared was being extra nice to Sean and Shelly. He kept his room clean and helped with chores. Each evening he made them some of his special tea, which they thoroughly enjoyed. He was really showing his appreciation to them. The tea sure was relaxing; they almost always dozed off for a half hour or more before heading off to bed.

As the week progressed, Shelly found her sex drive increasing. She did not seem to be able to get sex off her mind. She found herself glancing down at any male crotch she saw, including her son and his friends. It was embarrassing.

Sean did not complain as she started giving him blowjobs every night. She became fascinated with cocks. She could count on one hand the number of blowjobs she had given before this week and even then, she had never enjoyed it. Now, each time she sucked his cock it became more arousing. She even started imagining letting him looses his wad in her mouth. She decided to wait until the camp out to experience that. What had seemed disgusting to her just a short time ago was now a big turn on.

Still no matter how many times Sean and her fucked, she was left unsatisfied. The feeling only grew as the week progressed. She ended up pulling out a dildo she had bought when she had first gotten divorced. When she bought it, she had sworn off men and this was going to be her new friend. Strangely enough, she had never had enough courage to use it until now.

She found herself getting off with her purple friend at least once a day. At first this took away the unsatisfying feeling but it started coming back by the end of the week.

With her increased libido, she found her taste in clothing changing. Her normal loose fitting clothes felt so doughty on her. Even her tight shorts and low cut tops felt so old ladylike. She started hunting at the mall for a new style. The shorts go shorter and tighter, her skirts got higher, and the neckline of her shirts got lower.

With her newer tighter clothes, she found she need to wear thong panties more often than not. And she needed new bras so as not to cover the new cleavage she was displaying. Soon her shelf bras did not even cover her nipples.

Her feet and legs wear also needing an overhaul. Even her new sneakers had built up heels and she gained a new love for stockings.

She especially appreciated the attention she was getting. It was not so unusual to see men stumble as she walked by or bump into things when they were paying more attention to her than where they were going. She especially enjoyed the attention of the younger men of her life.

Her only annoyance now was the doors in her house. For some reason whenever she closed a door, it would bounce open again. This seemed to happen especially at the most awkward times.

Several times this last week, she had gotten out of the shower, dried off under her new heat lamps that Sean had put up and gotten half dressed before noticing the door had popped open. She was sure she had heard Jared in the hall on more than one of those occasions.

Then one day she had come home from one of her shopping trips when Jared and Josh had a few friends over. After a quick hello, she had gone into her room to try on a few new outfits. As she had rushed into her room she closed the door to her bedroom and quickly shed her clothes.

She decided to change her under garments at the same time. She had gotten the new micro-skirt on and was putting on her top when she heard a noise from the hall. That was when she noticed the door had bounced open on her again. Jared and his friends were in the hall headed to his room but had frozen on seeing her standing there half-clothed. How much had they seen?

She quickly turned around and finished pulling her shirt down. How embarrassing! Still, it was somewhat of a thrill that she recalled noticing the bulges in the young men’s jeans. Bulges over her, she smiled.

Anyways, she knew Jared had looked at porn before. She was sure he had some in his room. It was normal for a teen to have porn in his room. That was a strange realization to come over her. Her son looked at porn, she realized, and it was OK.

Later after they left, she went into his room to see if she had been right. Sure enough, between his mattress and box springs she found several magazines.

She leafed through them just to see what he was looking at. At least that is what she convinced herself. At first she was disgusted, but as she looked at more pictures the less disgusting she felt about it. It was a good thing. Then she feelings arousal followed it.

She especially liked one of the specialty lingerie catalogs she found. Fuck, she would have to order some of this for her and Sean to have on the camping trip. She scribbled down the phone number and some of the item numbers. She was unusually excited when she called in the order.

The next day, she found herself again in Jared’s room. Again she looked through the catalog. She found several of the pages dog-eared. ‘Jared must really like those and I am sure Sean would to,’ she rationalized. She could get used to wearing those. They would make her look very sexy. She quickly wrote down the item numbers and headed to her room. After the second call to the catalogue company, she had to pull out her purple friend to get some relief.

Looking down at it half buried in her, she decided she might need to buy her purple friend a few more buddies.

The next day she found different pages dog-eared. Again she came to the conclusion that if Jared liked these, Sean would. A third phone order went out. She only hoped it would arrive before Saturday’s camping trip.

Each day she waited with anticipation for the packages to arrive. She almost squealed in delight after the first package arrived. She resisted the urge to try them on, packing them in a special backpack for the trip. She did not want anyone to accidentally discover them in her suitcase.

Each day she found a few more things to add to her special backpack. She couldn’t wait to show them off to her man.

While looking through Jared’s porn towards the end of the week, she noticed all of the women had either shaved their vaginas bald or left only a small patch above it. Looking at her bush, she decided it needed quite a trim. That night she surprised Sean with her neatly trimmed bush. Only a small patch above her vagina was left.

The week went fast and soon it was Friday. She could hardly wait for morning. And to imagine that at first she had been reluctant about going on this trip.