The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is erotic fiction. If you are underage, leave now. It is only fiction and no names were changed to protect them because no one is real. I hope you enjoy it, drop me a line if you do.

Sharing: Chapter 3 — Monday – Home Run

Shelly slipped in to another erotic dream. Again, it starts with four men. She lowered herself onto the guy lying on his back. She came close to reaching an orgasm as his cock slid into her. While she fucked him, two of the other guys came around front. Grabbing each cock, she took turns giving them hand jobs and sucking their cocks. They were so delicious.

She was wondering about the fourth guy when she felt him grab her waste from behind. The first guy stopped fucking her, allowing the fourth one to dip his cock into her. She was just getting into his rhythm when he withdrew, allowing the other guy to slide back in.

She was still trying to figure out what was happening when the forth guy parted her ass cheeks with his cock. She tried to scream no, but all that came out was a muffled noise around one of the cocks she was sucking on. Before she could do anything further, the guy at her ass pressed his cock against her asshole. She winced as she felt it stretch. Then he slid in, his cock already lubed by her cunt.

The discomfort turned to pleasure as he managed to slide his whole cock with in her. One of the most intense orgasms she had ever had, washed over her. Even as she reveled in the pleasure, the men’s faces turned to Jared, Josh, Frank, and Ed.

Shelly wakes up. She finds herself laying on her side, covered in sweat and her own juice. Sour of her finger up to her knuckles have made it into her pussy. Three of the fingers from her left hand are buried in her ass. She didn’t think she could stretch that far. She can tell she is coming down from an orgasm and it did not feel like it was the first one she had had that morning.

She hears a zipper and some muffled sound of movement outside. Then she hears the boy conversing about the remote control car race from the day before. Had they seed her like this? No, they were talking much to calm.

What about the sound of the zipper, she thinks, looking over at the tent flap. She did hear a zipper? Maybe not. She clung to that thought even as she sat their sucking the juice off her right hand. It seemed more and more natural for her to enjoy the taste of her own juice.

She looked at the hand that had been shoved in her ass. At least there was no crap on it. She cleaned it off with a soiled pair of panties from yesterday. They were still damp.

I must have lubed up that had with my pussy before inserting in my ass, she rationalized. It did go along with her dream.

She could smell the bacon cooking outside. The thought of the salty tasted of bacon reminded her of another salty flavor she had come to crave. She get up and goes out to greet the boys.

She dug around in her backpack for another change of clothes. She pulls out a deep purple chemise. It was her best bet. She held it up. It had a low-cut lace-up back. It had an open cup bra design. This meant it only had enough bra to push her tits up the rest of her boobs were on full display. They were natural, she kept reminding herself. And the boys did come out her to enjoy nature. And they did enjoy her natural self. She had to concentrate to pull her hand away from her crotch.

The rest of the chemise was sheer and did not hide the fact that her matching thong was crotchless. The open front of the snug fitting thong only seemed to emphasize her swollen lips. She was so glad she had shaved that week. It would have been so embarrassing to have had a bushy cunt on display. Blushing she tried not to think how embarrassing it was to be on display period. Finally, she put on matching thigh highs that clipped to the bottom of the chemise and then her high heeled sneakers.

Fuck, Tammy and Sandy were coming tonight and Shawn could show up at any minute. How would she ever explain herself? That was the least of her problems she realized as she prepared to go out and face the boys. How could she explain to herself her desire for the four young men that were waiting for her?

She is almost hyperventilating by the time she makes it to the picnic table.

“Here Momma Shelly,” Josh hands her a cup of tea. It is just what she needs. Even the scent of it is calming

“Will you Mom?” she hears Jared ask her. Will she what? She looks down at her breakfast plate and realized she is empty. She must have been hungry to wolf it down that fast. Seeing the boys have already picked up, she wonders how much time has gone by. These gaps in time should concern her but don’t. It was just good to be feeling more relaxed.

“Well?”

“Well what?” she asks.

“We wanted some picture of nature and you are our favorite nature subject,” he explains.

It takes a second for this to sink in. She is the nature subject they want to take pictures of. Picture of her hiding little of what nature has given her. This is so wrong. She is about to give Jared a harsh correction when she realizes how she is dressed. How can she correct them when she is flaunting her wares in front of them? It is not like they will be seeing anything they have not already seen. Hell, the porn magazines they have hidden in the tent has left little to the imagination.

And she did enjoy the attention.

“Sure, nothing to graphic,” she blushes.

The boys all pull out their cameras. They have had those ready all camp.

Jared and Josh clear off the rest of the table. Frank and Ed get some of the blankets from the tent.

Shelly looked at her sneakers. She really should change these. She had brought those high heeled boots along with her. She had wondered why at the time but she was glad she had now. Running to the tent she grabbed them from her bag.

She pulled them up. They were only calf high boots. She actually had a pair of thigh highs in the trunk. They had not fit in her back pack. They had six inch heels. It is only because she had been practice wearing them at home for the last week that she was even able to stand in them. Still it was tricky walking across the dirt to the table.

“Wow, those are great Mom,” Jared complimented her. His compliment help relieve the unease she felt within. She loved getting compliments from the boys. She loved that they loved to look at her. She could already see the bulge in their pants.

“Why don’t you stand up there to begin with? That will allow all of us to get clear pictures.” They had laid a blanked over making it look more like an outdoor stage. Josh and Jared helped her ascend the table. How should she pose? Shelly thought of the girls in the magazine.

“Put that cooler up here,” she told them.

After they complied, she turned it on its side so it was about two and a half feet high. Putting one foot up on it, she undid the nylon. Slowly she rolled the nylon down to her calf and then slowly rolled it back up.

She could hear the boys’ camera clicking away. She could already feel herself getting moist.

Squatting down, she let held out her boobs to the cameras. The boys loved this. Jared reached out and squeezed one.

“Wow, those feel wonderful. Ed you got to feel them.”

Shelly drew back. But he was right, it felt wonderful. What the hell, they had had their hands all over her during the football game.

“Come on Mom, you should share those nice titties with us.”

“Yeah,” she agreed awkwardly, moving forward again. She should share. Ed’s hands linger longer, tweaking her nipple as well.

“My turn,” interrupted Frank. Then Josh. She could feel the juice dripping from her wide open cunt.

“More pictures,” Jared interrupted.

Shelly stood up. The, keeping her knees straight she bent at the waist. This pulled up what little cover her chemise had given her ass and crotch.

Their attention was divided between her hanging jugs and her ass.

She lowered herself onto her hands and knees to give them a better look. A warm hand brushed over her ass cheeks.

“You have a wonderful ass,” Ed said.

She wanted to tell him to stop it, well a part of her wanted to tell them to stop it, but she knew she should share. Soon all the boys were fondling her ass.

Then a finger grazed her crotch. She shuddered.

“Some pussy you have Momma Shelly,” Josh grinned as he zoomed in on her crotch.

“Josh, don’t use such language. It is a v… It is a …” What was it called?

“What should we call it?” he asked. “A beaver?”

“A Slit… snatch… sperm depository… squeeze box… camel toes… tail... baby-factory… bacon hole… kooch… banger hanger... cock hotel… poontang… cock wash… cunt?” the other boys chimed in. She had never even heard of half of those terms before.

She had started thinking of it as her cunt. “Cunt or pussy is probably better than some of those others,” she ventured.

“I sure looks swollen,” one of the boys said.

Shelly blushed.

Could you spread it open a little.

Spread it open? Well… Well… She thought of the women in the magazine again. They were used to women touching themselves and she remembers several of them spreading their lips.

“Sure,” she agreed sheepishly. She turned over and sat in a kneeling position on the table with her knees spread at over a ninety degree angle. Reaching down, she slowly spread her lips. The camera’s never stopped clicking.

“What part is the clit,” Frank asked.

She spread her lips further and fingered her clit for him. A small orgasm rippled through her body and a squirt of juice exiting her lips.

“Did you see that,” Jared’s grin took up his whole face. “Can you do it again?”

“I got a great shot of it,” Frank announced.

She shouldn’t be surprised by Jared’s excitement. His father had loved the fact she was a squitter. She had always been so embarrassed by it.

“I have to have an orgasm to do that,” she found herself telling them. She was so embarrassed. At least the boy liked what they were seeing, she consoled herself.

“I know,” Josh said as he rushed to the food box. She saw him pull something green out.

“How deep is it,” Ed’s question interrupting her curiosity.

Deep? Oh my pussy.

“Fairly deep…. OHHH!!” She felt his finger slid in. She squirmed as he wiggled it around. “Eddd…. Pleassseee…”

Her pleading was answered as she felt him withdraw.

“My turn,” came Frank’s voice. Again before she could protest, two fingers slid in.

“Ohhhhhh… Be Care…ful..” she said as she felt him spread his fingers, stretching her open. She lowered herself onto her back, still sitting on her legs.

Again the fingers withdrew but she was not surprised to feel them replaced by more. Jared had three in place. He was moving slower than the other two boys. It was a much tighter fit.

“My turn,” came Josh’s voice. Jared fingers withdrew. She knew she should put a stop to this but seemed unable to intervene. Her sex fogged mind only wanted more.

That did not feel like a finger, she realized. Opening her eyes she looked down to see Josh sliding a large cob of corn into her.

“Josh…” came a hoarse whisper. Amazingly it slid in with little trouble. She looked over to Jared for help but saw him grinning away as he snapped pictures of her corn stuffed cunt. She had to admit, the kernels of corn felt as good if not better than the nubs on her…

She reached down to remover the cob. But half way out, she found herself sliding it back in.

“You want to see it squirt again?” came her hoarse voice. She was just doing it so they could see her cunt squirt. It was educational. It was…. It was….

She bared removed the cob and spread her lips wide as her pussy spasmed.

“Wow, that must have shot out a foot,” came an awed male voice. Somehow that just intensified her orgasm. She slid the cob back in to keep her pussy throbbing. The boys did not seem to mind. The clicking continued. OH GOD, she had just masturbated with a corn cob in front of her son and friends. Four young handsome, well-endowed males.

She heard Frank and Ed take off. Propping herself up on her elbows, she saw them the air mattress from the tent. Setting it on the ground, they covered it with some blankets. Jared and Josh helped her get down off the table and lie on it. She was too out of it to question what they were doing.

“Could you suck on our cocks again,” Jared asked. “Frank and Ed have not felt how good it feels to have your moth suck on them.”

She still had the cob wedged in her. It would be silly to say it was not appropriate. Hell, Jared was only trying to share the experience. And she did love sucking cock.

Frank approached with his cock sticking out in front of him. Shelly answered by getting up on her knees and pulling him closer. Grabbing his cock, she slowly massaged it. A drip of precum emerged. Dipping her head she sucked it in, kissing his cock as she went. Then, while fondling his balls, she sucked on his cock into her mouth. Working her way down, swallowing it whole as it hit the back of her throat.

Someone was working on the cob between her legs. She was still ridding the tail end of the last orgasm so it did not take her long to become fully aroused. Frank did not last long under her ministration as he shot his load into her. Again, like yesterday, she withdrew it enough to have it fill her mouth. She did love the taste of cock.

Frank withdrew as Ed quickly took his place. Shelly body was just spasming in its continued orgasm She bare noticed someone crawling between her legs before a set of hands started pulling her hips downward.

NO! She tried to holler through a mouthful of cock. But there was not much fight left in her. She felt herself slide onto the cock as yet another set of hands worked on her boobs. She wondered about the last boy when she felt her ass cheeks spread. It was just like her dream. Maybe it was a dream, she tried to console herself. Then the head of a cock pressed against her asshole. She must have still been stretched from this mornings session, for it only look a little pressure before it popped up her Hershey highway. It took a few strokes before the discomfort turned to pleasure.

The boys below took a little while to get their time down but soon she felt them bounce her between them. First one was submerged then the other. Back and forth. Back and…. Ed flooded her mouth. Shortly after, she felt the two boys blow fill her up with their seed. Her consciousness slipped away as a great wave of pleasure washed over her.

She woke laying with her face next to a cock. Without giving it a though she started sucking it. It was the one that had been in her pussy. She could tell by the taste. The combined taste of her juice and, yes it was Jared’s cum, mixed together was better than any taste she had ever experienced.

Hands gripped her hips. She did not need to ask what was happening. They were all sharing. They were all sharing their new toy. They were all sharing Shelly.

It was mid-afternoon before they untangled. Shelly wobbled to the lake to clean up. She was covered with cum. She was filled with cum. She had never realized how quick young men could recover before. What was she going to do?

She was almost sobbing when Jared found her.

“Here Mom,” he said soberly handed her a cup of tea.

TEA!! She wanted to yell. Is that your answer to all our problems? Still, it wouldn’t hurt. She took a big sip.

Next thing she knew she was sitting on the shore watching the boys get cleaned up. Everything seemed much more in perspective. She still was what she was going to do when Tammy showed up.

Damn, those where some handsome boys. Jared had turned into quite a man if she didn’t say so herself. She should help them wash up. Especially their …. She should help.

By the time they were washed up, everyone was exhausted again. Shelly could swear she heard their cum sloshing in her stomach. Spreading out towels, they laid naked while the sun dried them off.

Drifting into a sleep, she dreamt of the four men fucking her again. This time, she could clearly see each of the boys faces. Then as she was holding two of the boys cocks in her hand, one in her mouth and a third up her ass, she felt someone licking her pussy. Glancing of Josh’s cock, she looked down and saw the newcomer lapping her pussy. It was a woman!

She almost spit Josh out to protest but it felt so good. And it sure wasn’t like she wasn’t enjoying cock at the same time. It felt so good… As she felt Franks and Ed’s cum hit her in the face and herself reaching a climax, she awoken.

Looking around, the boys were just lying on their towels watching her. Pulling her fingers from her pussy, it became apparent that she must have been giving them quite a show.

She blushed as she turned over on her stomach.

“Don’t be embarrassed,” she hears one of them tell her.

She feels a hand on her ass. How could any of them even have energy? Then she felt someone writing on her ass.

What the hell?

Looking back she sees Jared with a permanent marker. He gives her the quiet motion. Somehow she rolls over and lets him continued. He ends it with a flourish of an underline.

“MOE FUBE SO,” he grins and then spells out, “M… O… W… F… U… B… S… O…,” pointing at each letter as he does

She is glad he is so pleased but, “What does that mean? MOE FUBE SO?”

“MOthers ,” he begins, pressing on the M and O. “Who’ve been FUcked By SOns .”

She feels herself bristle. How dare he… and then finds herself laughing. She had been fucked by Jared, she admits. And Josh was just like her own son. And Ed and Frank were friends of her son. So, yes, she was a mother who has been fucked by her sons, her son’s friends, and sons of her friends.

“You should add and an “LTB” to it. M… O… W… L… T… B… F… U… B… S…,” she laughs.

“LTB?” Josh asks.

“Yes,” she grins rolling over. Who’ve Love To Be FUcked By SOns .” She reaches out grabbing Josh and Jared semi-rigid cocks at the same time. “And as soon as some of you recover, I cans show you how true that is.”

It was strange how she had come to accept this position so readily. Had she always had some secret fetish about them? What brought this on? Just a little while ago she wasn’t sure she could live with her guilt. Now she was beginning to love what she had become. “MOWFUBSO,” she repeated to herself. Yes, “MOWFUBSO.”

“What are we going to do when Tammy and Sandy show up?” she asked sitting back up.

“Did you check all the car doors when you found it locked?” asked Frank. “Sometimes when we panic, we miss the obvious.”

“I can’t imagine…” All five of them get up and jog off to the car. Half way there Shelly realizes she is naked. Well who is going to see her, the boys? She grinned as she increased her pace.

Upon reaching the car, each of the boys went to a door. Ed’s door, the back passenger side, opened. How had she missed this? All this time. This whole thing might never have happened if… A part of her, she came to grasped, was glad she hadn’t checked all the doors.

She hadn’t seen Jared com by with a spare key earlier this morning and unlock and then relock all the doors but Ed’s door. The boys grinned at their cleverness.

She pulls out her suitcase and they head to the cabin. As she looks around, the boys open the shuttered windows. Sunlight streams in. Somehow there is not the musty smell she had been anticipating.

Shelly is amazed at the interior. It is beautiful. It is all open up. A medieval theme pervades. Chandeliers hand from heavy chains. Torch like lights are spaced along the wall. Several sword, battle axes, other weapons she could not identify are mounted on the walls.

Four heavily constructed pour post banister beds are along one end of the wall. They are larger than any beds she has previously seen. A small kitchenette resides along the other wall. The only walled off area is a bathroom in the corner. Even this had glass French doors and the curtains seemed to be missing.

“OK, which one of you boys took the curtains?” she asked smiling.

“There in the linen closet in the bathroom,” Frank grins. “We always take the curtains down before we leave.”

“Well we will have to put them up before the others arrive,” she grins as she heads to the bathroom. “You better dismantle the outside toilet you made.”

“Speaking of which, why don’t you pick an outfit for me to wear… from my SUITCASE,” she emphasizes.

“Can’t we at least choose your underwear from the backpack?” Ed asks.

She looks at their eager faces. “Sure, as long as I can wear it with my normal clothes.”

Well as normal as you can get, she thinks. She remember packing only her knew clothes. Micro skirts, Halter tops, and some low cut shirts.

Shelly didn’t even bother shutting the doors as she used the toilet. She got a slight thrill out of them looking over at her. The seemed especially interested in her use of the bidet.

Drying off, she came out to see what they had chosen. She was surprised at the choice of shirts. It was most likely her most conservative shirt she had brought. Granted the neck line swooped down to almost nipple level. The leather black micro skirt looked good next to the bright fire engine red shirt. They had also gotten her boots from the trunk. She would have to change those if she had much walking to do around the camp. Their six inch heels would sink right into the dirt.

Looking over at her choice of under garments, she understood why they had forgone the halters she had brought. There was the deep purple leather cupless teddy she had bought. The teddy would have shown on the halters and anything exposing her midriff.

She had seen Jared had dog-eared the page in the lingerie catalogue and couldn’t resist getting it. It did nothing to conceal her tits. And it being crotchless hid nothing of her neither region. Of course she had thought of wearing it for Shawn at the time.

Shawn? Why hadn’t he ever come? She should call him to see if he was alright. Well, maybe later.

“You boys go tear down the outhouse,” she told them, “while I get dressed.” It was sad and a relief to have some time to herself. She needed a break but missed their attention.

She slipped into her outfit. Looking in several full length mirrors near the beds she admired herself. Damn she was hot. Soon, she found herself massaging her tits and rubbing her clit. She was getting turned on watching herself. She could imagine the boys loved it.

She forced herself to stop. As enjoyable as it was, it did not feel right to get off without the boys around.

When the boys got back, she decided to forgo the mini-skirt and shirt for awhile, just walking around in just the teddy and boots. The boys loved it. The especially liked snapping pictures of her. She humored them. It was a thrill for her to get the male attention. It was so good; she almost asked them if they wanted another blow job when she heard a horn beeping in the distance.

“That must be my mom,” Frank said. “She always beeps the horn on her way in.”

Shelly quickly donned on the rest of her outfit. How will I ever get any action here with the two mothers around? Fuck, she would have to be careful. She tugged the edge of her skirt down.

She just managed to get back outside when the second car pulled up. Tammy and Sandy stepped out. Boy she has gotten in good shape, Shelly thinks as she looks over at her friend. She had gained some weight after her husband’s death but now she was a knockout. She was only about 5′-2″ but had a generous ass. Her boobs might have been a size below Tammy and Shelly but on her shorter frame they looked larger.

Norton, Sammy, and Torr just about knocked Tammy down as they charged past them. Must have been a long car ride.

“Hello,” they all greeted each other. Each of the Mom’s gave a more appreciative hug to their sons before hugging the rest. How would she ever explain what had happened?

“I have to use the bathroom,” Sandy announced as she headed into the cabin.

Tammy and Shelly talked as the boys got the luggage and headed to the cabin. Sandy met them on the way out. There was almost an expectant look on her face. Shelly shook off the feeling.

After the niceties, the ladies went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. They chatted away about the weather and other neutral subjects. Shelly was just glad they did not ask what she and the boys had been doing this weekend. How would she tell her best friend that she had been fucking her son?

While they were making supper, Shelly saw Sandy give Tammy a nod. Following the direction of the nod, Shelly looked at the bathroom. The curtains! She had forgotten to put the curtains up.

“The boys haven’t been in the cabin much,” Shelly said as she went and put the curtains up. “I have the cabin to myself.

About the time she finished, she could hear the boys arguing outside. She was glad for the interruption.

“Yes she can.”

“No, mine is better.”

“You are both wrong, mine would beat both of yours.”

“What’s going on out here,” Shelly intervened thinking they were arguing about their remote control trucks. “I know how you can settle it, just have a competition.”

“What do you think Mom,” Frank asked Sandy.

“Seems reasonable to me.”

“And me,” chimed in Tammy.

“You would do that for us,” Josh asked.

Do what, Shelly wondered and was about to ask when Tammy nodded yes.

“Well sure,” the mothers agreed.

“Promise,” Jared expounded.

“Promise,” the three mothers agreed. Promise to what?

“Wow, a real mud wrestling contest,” Ed grinned. Shelly realized he had been quiet for this whole argument.

“You are going to race your trucks through mud?” Shelly asked.

“No, Silly.” Jared responded. “You three are going to mud wrestle.”

“I don’t know…,” Shelly began, looking at the other three ladies hesitation.

“You promised,” continued Jared. “You always tell us to keep our word.”

Shelly gulped. “I guess so.” Looking at the other mothers, they nodded in agreement. It was almost as if they had been waiting to see what she said.

Shelly ate her supper slowly. When the boys finished she was quick to ask, “Do you want more?”

“No, we got to go set up the pit,” Jared smiled.

“Better get ready,” Sandy said as she cleared the tables. “The boys won’t want to be waiting around.”

She seemed to be taking it OK, Shelly thought. Tammy grabbed a pair of shorts from her suitcase and headed into the bathroom. Well, Shelly did have that one pair of lycra shorts. They looked more like underwear that shorts. They clung so tight that they were almost as obscene as the skirt she was wearing.

When Tammy got out of the bathroom, she was relieved to see her shorts were not any better her matching hot pink top strained to hold her tits in. She had never seen Tammy dressed so suggestively before.

“A new outfit,” Tammy blushed.

Shelly held up her fire-engine-red pair. “Not much better,” she smiled heading into the bathroom. A little later, the three women emerged for the cabin, Sandy dressed in a purple version of Tammy’s outfit. Surprisingly Shelly looked the least obscene because of her top. She had only stuck with the top because she didn’t want to dig around in her “underwear” backpack in front of the other women, thus she still needed a top that would cover the teddy.

They found the boys around the “pit”. They had been busy carrying water buckets from the lake to turn the dirt into mud. They busy stirring it up as they came.

“This is convenient,” Shelly said looking at the pit. “It works perfect.”

“We have clam bakes here,” Sandy said, blushing slightly.

“Let’s go,” Frank chimed it. “Ed will be the referee since his mother isn’t here.”

The women got into the mud. Surprisingly Shelly cringed at the feel of the mud oozing up between her toes. It was a thick ankle deep mud.

“3… 2… 1…,” Ed counted down, dropping his hands as he shouted, “Go!”

Slowly the woman circled around each other. It almost felt like Tammy and Sandy were…

Off. Shelly was on her back. Tammy was straddling her stomach as Sandy held down her legs. Damn, she loved the feel of Tammy’s legs around her and Sandy’s hands on her calves. Shelly managed to flip over, trying to get to her knees.

That is when she felt Sandy grab the wasted of her shorts. With one tug her shorts were around her knees. She felt one of Sandy’s fingers underline the ink job on her ass.

“M… O.. W… F… U… B… S… O…,” she heard Sandy annunciate. “What does that spell?”

Shelby and Tammy stopped struggling. “Uh… it is a sorority I belong to.” She tried coming up with something that might explain the letters. “MOthers … Who… Find…,” Shelly couldn’t think up the rest of it.

She hears Sandy coming around to her face. Grabbing her cheeks, she looks her right in the eyes. “Does it stand for MOthers Who’ve been Fuck By SOns?” Sandy asked giving her a stern look. “Have you fucked my son Frank?” she demands.

Shelly is almost in tears. “You don’t understand…”

“Oh, I understand,” Sandy retorts. And then Sandy does the unexpected. She kneels down in front of Shelly and wiggles he ass at her.

“Go ahead,” she urges Shelly, “Pull them down.”

Shelly reaches out with one hand and complies. There along Sandy’s right ass cheek is a circular tattoo. A “Grade A” is encircled with letters. In the flower design encircling this are the letters, M O W F U B S O.

“Welcome to the club,” grins Sandy looking at her from between her legs.

Shelly is still processing this when Tammy gets off her and comes around to the front. She to removes her shorts. The same tattoo is on her ass.

There are tears on Tammy face along with a huge grin. “It has been so hard keeping this from you. You have always been my closest friend and have known all my secrets.”

The three women got up and started hugging each other. To not be alone in this.

“How long,’ asked Shelly.

“Last campout,” Tammy whispered back.

“Six months ago,” whispered Sandy.

“Ahem,” interrupted Ed. “Break it up. Time to start wresting again.”

The ladies laughed in relief. In unison, they stripped off their tops and threw the muddy shorts at their sons. The other woman were wearing open cup shelf bras and thong panties. These matched their outfits until the all became brown with mud.

There were no real winners in the contest. There was a lot of grabbing and sliding and even some nipple twisting. In the end they were in one pile when Ed came by giving each of their asses a slap.

“OK, I rule a tie,” he shouted. The woman had almost forgot they had been wresting since they had been having so much fun. Getting up they looked at the boys.

“Oh how I love you Jared. Give me a hug,” Shelly approached her son.

As he took off the other ladies pursued their own sons. There were some muddy embraces and muddy fucks that night. Shelly helped Ed by allowing him to fuck her ass while Jared fucked her pussy. It was wonderful to have both holes filled.

Shelly had her first hot shower since being at camp. The boys insisted the women should shower first… together. At this point, the women probably wouldn’t have even minded that the boys had a fog free camera mounted in the shower. But they had already been programmed not to notice. The boys loved to watch them wash each other off. You could tell by the prolong contact, the look on their faces and an occasionally stifled groan that the ladies were enjoying it also.

When they come out, the find the boys have moved all the gear inside.

“No need for the tent when we all these beds in the cabin.”

Hadn’t they known these beds were here before the camping trip? Shelly just laughs to herself. Silly boys.

Ed has started a fire to cut the evening chill. It adds a wonderful glow

After the shower and a good cup of tea, everyone was ready for bed. That night the boys insisted that the women have their own bed. To give them some rest, they told them.

Shelly doesn’t even look at her normal night attire. She has come so accustomed to wearing lingerie for the boys she automatically grabs another pair

Despite the huge bed and the warm fire, the Shelly finds Tammy and Sandy cuddled up next to her. No need for blankets with friends like these, she jokes to herself. She finds she doesn’t want to push them away.

As she moves around to get comfortable, she finds that her friends’ bare nipples rub against her. She is amazed at what a turn on this is. She can feel the other two women snuggle closer to each other. It takes effort not let her hands snake down to her crotch. She blushes as she hopes she doesn’t find her fingers wedged in her cunt and ass in the morning. It would be so embarrassing.

After an hour of sexual frustration, her exhaustion from the last few days of events wins out and she drifts off to sleep.

Shelly dreams are lustful again tonight. This time she dreams she is a night club and on stage. Bright lights shine down on her. She is dressed as a nurse. Maybe it was some kind of play? Her nurse cap falls to the floor as she kicks it away at the audience. She can hear the crowd cheer. They are all male she realizes. With a flourish she reaches down and unbuttons her shirt. Then pulling it off, she tosses it to the crowd.

She is a stripper! Her tits, held up only by a white lacy demi cup bra, bounce to the beat of the music.

As she dances, two other similarly dressed women come out. Looking at them, it is very apparent that these were never nursing uniforms but costumes to begin with. Their skirts were to short revealing the tops of their thigh high white stockings and lacy garters. The six inch heels would be impractical to wear as a nurse. Even their shirts were lewd, several sizes too small, their tits pressing against the buttons to come out and play and their belly buttons flashing out from short edges.

As the three women danced, a competition began. Each woman trying to win the full attention of the men. Shelly found herself shoving her tits in front of one man, allowing him a brief suckle on her nipples as she danced. The blonde hair woman to the right shoved her ass out to the crowd. She groaned in pleasure at the slaps and pinches it received. By then, all any of them were wearing were their open thong panties, garter belt and stockings, and high heels.

The stage was littered with bills. She was dancing for cash. Somehow it made the whole thing more demeaning but it did not stop her. Not to be outdone, Shelly undid the ties on the side of her panties and stripped them off. She lifted them to her nose to show how she loved the smell of her drenched panties. Then going over to the blonde, she stuffed them in the other woman’s mouth. The woman just let her do it, smiling.

Shelly felt someone bump into her from behind. The redhead was grinding her pussy against Shelly’s ass cheeks. Then the blonde started massaging Shelly boobs, squeezing them and pinching her nipples between her fingertips.

Shelly was going to pull away but then she heard the crowd. They loved it. As a matter of fact, Shelly became aware of her own increasing arousal levels. Hands reached around from behind as the red head stuffed her panties into Shelly’s mouth. Fuck thy tasted good. The blonde joined the act by removing her panties and adding them to Shelly’s mouth. She even took Shelly’s panties and stuffed them on top of the other two pairs.

They were so skimpy that they easily all fit in together. Some of Shelly’s own juices were left to mix in with the other two’s.

The blonde, whom Shelly now recognized as Tammy, now suckled on Shelly’s tits as her hands continued downward. The red head, who Shelly now recognizes as Sandy, keeps one had on her tits as she nibbles her way downward.

Shelly cannot believe this is happening. She cannot believe how much she is enjoying it. Being on display is even turning her on. It is so wrong but feels so right.

Tammy fingers have found Shelly’s clit at the same time Sandy’s tongue finds its way to Shelly asshole. Shelly collapses on the stage, her legs no longer capable of holding her weight. Shelly finds herself on her side as Tammy spins around as she nibbles her way to Shelly’s bellybutton and continues downward.

As she does, Tammy’s pussy appears above Shelly face. Shelly is to gone to resist it. Gently, almost hesitantly, she pulls Tammy’s cunt onto her face. Flicking her tongue along Tammy’s pussy, she can hear her groan. Soon both women are teasing the other’s pussy.

Meanwhile Sandy has Shelly’s ass cheeks spread wide as her tongue starts forcing itself down the back entrance. One of Sandy’s fingers joins the journey, stretching her ass as it goes in.

Shelly screams into Tammy cunt as she cums.

Slowly Shelly awakens. It was a dream! It was… It felt so real. It taste so…

Bringing her hand up to her face, she finds it very moist. Opening her eyes, she sees Tammy swollen and worked over pussy in front of her. She looks down to see Tammy looking tentatively back at her, several of her fingers still lodged in Shelly. She know what she will see if she looks back. Sandy fingers are still lodged in her ass.

“I am sorry,” Tammy begins. “It just happened.”

At first she doesn’t know how to react. What the fuck, she decides thinking of all the new things she has experienced in the last few days. With a grin she pulls Tammy’s pussy back to her, not letting go until she feel her pussy throbbing on her tong. Then the two of them make sure Sandy doesn’t feel left out.

None of them notice the boys watching of that they are filming the whole event. Sandy and Tammy have performed for the boys several times before for the camera but Shelly is still new. They wanted to give her a little time to get used to her new found sexuality.

After the women are back asleep, the boys sneak out. They have to prepare a few things for the upcoming day.