The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is erotic fiction. If you are underage, leave now. It is only fiction and no names were changed to protect them because no one is real. I hope you enjoy it, drop me a line if you do.

Sharing: Chapter 5 — Wednesday – On the way home.

Shelly woke up. Someone fingers were buried in her pussy, someone else’s fingers were buried in her pussy. And she could feel her fingers buried somewhere moist and warm. It was beginning to become habit. She groaned a little as she moved. She was a little soar.

Fuck, her own dog had fucked her. Her own son had fucked her. She was so fucked up.

She waited for the despair and anger, but it did not come. She was humiliated by it but she was also turned on by it.

“How are you doing?” she heard Tammy’s voice.

“Strangely fine,” she admitted. “How about you?”

“Fine, it always is the day after.”

“You have been fucked by dogs before?”

“No, that was new but… Other things?”

Shelly shuddered while thinking of what the other things were.

It was so strange to sometimes know and sometimes not. The girls talked about it as they got ready for the day. They did their hand wash so they would have some underwear to wear on the way home.

By the time the boys tramped back in from their morning escapades, they ladies were ready. Shelly caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. This last outfit consisted of pink leather straps about a 1/4 " in diameter connect to various metal rings. It had been a challenge to put it on without getting all tangled up. It covered nothing only framed her feminine parts. The three straps started out about a half-an-inch apart on the front before passing through her crotch. The outer two tended to spread her more open when she moved while the middle on split her lips, disappearing in the fold of her cunt. She could feel it rub her clit whenever she walked. What should have been irritating was actually arousing.

All three women had grabbed pillows and were now kneeling waiting for the boys to decide whom to go to.

“How about a boob job this morning,” Josh asked Shelly as he approached.

Shelly thought for a minute. She had only ever done that once and she thought it had been so degrading. But then a lot of things she had done the last few days could be considered degrading and she had enjoyed them.

“Sure,” she smiles, pulling out his cock for him.

She sucked on Josh’s cock first, licking it from stem to head getting it lubricated. Then placing it between her big tits, she started massaging it. She loved being able to kiss his head on the up stroke as it peaked out from between her tits. She found herself tweaking her nipples as she squeezed Josh.

Soon the enjoyment was too much for Josh. With a grunt he squirted his load on Shelly. Shelly tried to catch as much as she could in her mouth but a good portion ended up in her face and more coated her tits. Shelly felt herself reach a climax as she felt the warm spunk coat her.

“Wait a minute,” Josh told her as she started to clean herself off with her tongue.

She followed Josh’s gaze as Tammy was finishing off Jared with a boob job. Looking to her left, she saw a similar scene, except Sandy was jacking Frank off as she gave Ed a boob job. She got twice the load on her.

Why had she never known how good that felt? Shelly wondered.

“Now clean each other up,” Josh told her. The women had no problem with that. They had already found how much they enjoyed the attention from the other women but now they got a delicious mixture of sperm on top of it.

It was a great feeling to be licking and suckling a tit as someone reciprocated.

Soon the boys were recovered enough to join in. While the ladies licked and kissed each other, the boys entered them from behind. There was much groaning to be heard as the seven of them had their own little orgy.

By the time they settle down, most of the morning is spent. While making lunch one of the boys brings the dogs in. It is the first time the women have seen them since being fucked by them. Shelly thinks Norton is acting more aggressive than usual.

“It’s the smell in the air,” Jared explains. “They are just horny.”

“You should really do something about that,” Josh continues.

None of the women wanted to think about what the ‘something’ is.

“I am sure just a good blowjob would help them,” Frank interjects.

Shelly is almost relieved to hear that. A blowjob? “But how?” escaped from her lips.

“We can hold the dogs,” Josh explains. “You can reach them from the side.”

Jared has already grabbed Norton’s collar. He directs her over.

She finds herself obeying despite her reservations. I must be hard for him with all this sex going on. And he is one of her boys; she has called him that herself on occasion.

Jared coaxes him to put his front paws on a chair; this allows Shelly easy access to his cock. At first Norton is skittish; he is not sure what is happening. Shelly starts by licking his cock. It hardens and comes out of its sheath almost immediately. He has such a strong musky flavor. She slowly works her mouth down his shaft. Norton starts humping his hips in response. He is not as gentle or as patience as the boys.

After a short time of this, he gets more frantic in his thrust. His cock starts to swell a little ways from the base. Shelly keeps her head stationary, letting him fuck her mouth. He drives it in as far as he can, his knot keeping him from going deeper. The fur on his underside tickles her. Meanwhile, her fingers have found her own snatch as is customary for her as she gives head. Her own fingers get frantic as she approaches an orgasm.

A few more hard thrust and Norton give Shelly a mouthful. Much more spunk than a human has. It has a much stronger flavor. She feels her pussy squirt onto the floor as she loses it.

She not only gave own dog a blowjob, but she had enjoyed it. Looking around, she sees she is not the only one as the boys clap. Shelly sits there as Norton comes around and licks her face, and then her tits. Finally she gets him to lie down next to her.

Sandy and Torr are next. It is disgusting and erotic to watch. She notices again how well the boys are documenting the whole act. She has to keep a strong hand on Norton to keep him from joining in. Tammy and Sammy are last. By this time, Shelly is only disgusted with the concept by not the actual action. She has to keep from licking her lips when Sammy deposits his load in Tammy’s mouth.

Not much happened the rest of the morning besides the boys continual pinching and slapping of asses. The women have learned to appreciate even this attention.

After lunch and a quick fuck from the boys, the women cleaned up the cabin and the boys packed the cars. The woman found some of their skirts to wear home. It seemed so strange to Shelly to put on normal clothes.

She had to laugh at herself. She was calling this black micro-skirt and bright pink low cut top normal. A week ago she would have been too embarrassed to wear this in front of Shawn let alone Jared.

If anyone looked hard enough, they would see crotchless panties and her nipple poking above her demi-cup bra. She was starting to like the idea of showing off the tops of her black-laced nylons. She debated about what boots to wear and went with the calf-high boots since she was going in public.

“You ladies look hot,” Ed grinned. Shelly and the others blushed at the compliment.

“We thought we would play a mother son game on the way home,” Jared told the ladies.

Another excuse for a fuck, this should be fun. “Of course,” the three of them agreed quickly.

“Great, here are the lists.”

“Lists?”

“Yes,” Jared held up a piece of paper with a list. “We are doing a photo scavenger hunt on the way home.”

By the way the boys smiled, she knew they were in trouble.

“What about the dogs?” Tammy jumped in. “We can’t leave the dogs in the care while we do the scavenger hunt.”

Good thinking.

“I’ve talked to Shawn,” Jared explained. “He is going come out and pick them for us.”

He has talked to Shawn. Why didn’t Shawn ever come? And how come he talked with Jared and not me, Shelly wondered?

“We only have two cars,” Shelly pointed out.

“Everything is in Riddlestown up the road,” Frank explained. We can all drive their together and then split up.”

“Can we see the list?” asks Sally.

“No, that would spoil the fun,” grinned Frank. “The boys’ will keep the lists. I will say there are only six items.

That didn’t seem too bad. Of course it depended on what those items were, Shelly grimaced.

The boys finished feeding the dogs and locked them in the kennel while the women cleaned up lunch and put the remaining stuff in the car.

“What do you think is on that list?” asks Shelly.

“I wish I knew. Or may I wish I would never know,” Tammy said.

“You know boy’s imaginations. It can’t be good,” agreed Sally.

Despite their trepidation, all three could feel their arousal level rising.

Soon they were on their way. The trip was way too short for the women. Tammy, Sally, Frank, and Josh headed to the north end of town while Shelly, Jared, and Ed stopped at the south end of town. There was a fair amount of activity in the town.

“It is a popular vacation stop,” Frank had explained.

“What’s first on the list?” Ed asks, making believe he doesn’t know.

Jared reads the first item, “1. Show your respect to the generation that brought you up. Find an older man, 20 years or more a senior, and allow him a peek at the twin peaks under your shirt.”

Shelly blushed. He would get an eyeful since all she had on was the pearl outline of a bra. She would need to change into a looser top though for this to work.

Getting a thin cotton top with a loose low scoop neck from the suitcase she comes back to the car to change. It is still a strange experience for her to let the boys watch her change. Especially made stranger by the fact they are in a public place.

She scoots down as low as possible so as not to give anyone passing by a free peak. Of course one of the boys leaned on the horn while she was changing. By the time Shelly managed to get her shirt pulled down and looked around, several people were looking their way. She only hoped they didn’t see much.

Jared and Ed ushered her down the street. “We need to hurry, lest the others beat us.”

Shelly found herself hurrying despite her trepidation.

“Look,” Ed pointed to an attendant at the convenience store.

“No, to young,” Jared thought.

To young, Shelly wondered. He looked more than old enough.

“There,” Jared pointed to an old man on a park bench.

Well he was definitely old enough.

“Here,” Jared handed her a tourist map of the city. “Ask for directions to the mall. Bend over far enough should give him a good view. Me and Ed will stay over here and take pictures. He can’t realize anyone notices him doing it.”

“What if he doesn’t notice,” Ed put it.

Shelly looked at Jared as he was in deep in thought. His face brightened. “I’ll tell you what. Ed and I will watch. As soon as we get a good picture of him peaking at your hooters, we will give you a call.”

“As soon as he does, you call,” Shelly insisted. She was already blushing at the thought of the old man checking her out. She was already feeling aroused at the thought. How could this turn her on?

She steeled herself and approached the man. He looked to be at least in his late seventies. She nervously pulled out the map.

“Hello,” she said nervously. “I was wondering if you could help me?”

“Sure,” the man looked up. His eyes widened as he looked saw her more clearly.

Shelly bent down, keeping her knees mostly straight, spreading the map on the bench next to him. She could feel her breasts swing freely as her shirt drooped down. He had to be looking. She didn’t dare look to see lest she scare him.

“I know I am somewhere around here. And I want to get to the mall. What is the best way?”

“Hmm? What is the best way to the mall? Let me think about this. You could… No… Let me think…”

It was not that complicated to give directions but he seemed to be taking his time coming up with them. She could swear she felt his eyes on her chest. She had found herself clenching her thighs together. She was so damn horny.

It was several minutes before she heard her phone finally rang.

“Hello! What? Oh, I’ll be right there.” Shelly faked into the phone as she heard Jared telling her he go the picture.

“Sorry, I have to go meet a friend,” she told the gentleman. She could see the bulge in his pants. She could not resist but lean down and kiss him on his bald head. She loved the fact that he found her sexy.

She almost groaned allowed as she walked away.

“Great job Mom,” Jared told her.

“What took so long?”

“Had to get the camera focused.” Jared showed her a close up of the man peaking down her shirt. The old pervert, Shelly smiled.

“What’s next?” Ed interrupted her thoughts.

“Let’s see. 2. It is the time of the full moon. Moon several cars at a popular overpass. Stay for at least 5 honks.”

“Moon?” Shelly asks knowing what it means but not wanting to.

“You know,” Jared starts. “Pulling down your pants… Well, I guess you would be pulling up your skirt and flashing that gorgeous ass of yours at a few cars.”

They made their way back to the car. Checking over the map they found a couple of places that might be overpasses. The first one was an at-level crossing. At the second one, there was not enough traffic.

“This one looks good,” Jared direct her.

Jared was right she had to admit. This one was at an interstate crossing, just before a major exit. Not only were there lots of cars but also the exit lane was almost backed up under the overpass.

The boys hopped out of the car before Shelly could protest.

“I’ll stay with Mom,” Jared instructed Ed. “You find a good place to take some pictures.”

Jared walked with Shelly to the top of the overpass. Jared looked back at the highway as they waited for Ed to get in place. Shelly was too embarrassed to look back.

“Looks like he is about ready,” Jared told her. “I’ll go to the other side so I can take a few pics of you from the front.”

Shelly wanted to grip his hand for support but knew it would be futile. She was going to have to do this on her own. Looking at Jared as she grabbed the hem of her skirt, he gave her a reassuring smile.

Then with a quick motion, she bent over at the waist and pulled up her skirt. She could feel the breeze on her ass and pussy as she bent over. A drop of fluid leaked from her pussy down the inside of her thighs.

She felt like she posed there for ten minutes before someone finally honked. One, she thought, four more to go. She heard several men holler from their cars. Why aren’t they honking?

What she did not see was that Ed had placed a sign saying, “DON’T HONK.” With Ed sitting down on the highway taking pictures, it was almost impossible to miss the full moon on the overpass.

Honk!

Honk! Not everyone heeded Ed’s sign.

Ed wasn’t the only one taking pictures. Several phones and a few cameras were hung out the window to snap shots. Two cars pulled over with several college-age men in them.

Honk!

Ed was getting a little nervous about that they might chase Shelly down. He was already making a hasty retreat to the car.

Jared realized something was amuck and looked over the railing.

“Shit, we got to go.”

“Just one more honk,” Shelly breaths were heavy as she was getting close to an orgasm.

Seeing the men start to climb the embankment, Jared grabbed her arm, “Mom! We got to go!”

Shelly looked back to see the jeering men just as a fifth and final, “Honk,” came from a passing car. Even as she tried to run, her knees clenched together as an orgasm rippled through her body.

Luckily Ed had already managed to get the car up to them. Jared pushed her in the back seat, climbing in after her as Ed sped away. One of the boys chasing threw a clod of dirt after them that bounced off the back.

Shelly was still trying to catch her breath. No one, including herself, had even touched her. She had gotten off just by being watched. It was a disturbing realization for her.

She tried to pull herself together.

“I better drive,” she said hoarsely. Ed pulled over and Shelly and him traded places while Jared to the shotgun seat.

“Wow, the seat is wet back here,” Ed commented.

This just caused Shelly to blush a deeper red.

“Where to?” she asked, partly in fear and partly in lust.

Jared read the clue, “3. Quench the thirst of the public eye. With a drink of more than 20 ounces, cool your chest in a place of more than 20 guys, while acting like ignorant of the titivating effect you are having.”

Shelly sat for a moment before she caught the gist. She was to parade around in front of 20 males with a wet t-shirt. Her present bra, or any bra she had with her for that matter, would leave nothing to the imagination.

“Don’t want to get that shirt wet,” Jared told her. Ed, see what you can find.

Shelly suitcase was still in the backseat from her earlier shirt change. Ed scrambled around, sometimes pulling out a pair of panties or other lingerie for closer inspection.

“Just right,” Ed handed Jared one of my shirts. A white cotton t-shirt with a plunging neckline. Shelly remembers ordering it but when it came in it was a size to small. She doesn’t even remember why she packed it.

“This doesn’t fit me,” she started to explain.

“Oh, it will fit perfect,” Jared comforted her.

She would have to show him. She pulled slowly over to the side; at least there wasn’t anyone around to see her.

She had to get out to even attempt to get it on. Slipping off her blouse, she started working to get it on. It was damn tight.

“See,” she showed the boys.

“Perfect,” the both agreed.

Well it was stretching a little as she wore it. She only hoped the seams held out.

They all piled back in the car and headed back into town.

“Let’s go to Fountain,” Jared explained. “That is a popular soda joint for the teens in the area.”

Great, Shelly thought. Popular was an understatement. The Fountain was a window-serving establishment. All the seating were outdoors and all the twenty or so tables were full.

“You stay here and look for a table,” Jared suggested. “I’ll come back with the drinks.”

“Sprite for me,” she hollered at Jared as he went to get the drinks. She didn’t want to stain her shirt. Shelly could feel herself blushing.

While they were waiting, Shelly found she was getting a lot of stairs from the nearby boys. Despite knowing how wrong it was, she was flattered by their roaming eyes. She could already feel her pussy getting moist yet again.

She smiled at the young man at the next table, fighting the urge to shove her chest out. She was sure her nipples were demanding their own attention as they tried to pierce her tight shirt.

Finally she saw Jared headed back toward the table. He had one whopper of a drink and two smaller ones. Shelly guessed which one was hers as she reached out and grabbed it.

“Me and Ed will be right back,” Jared winked at her. “Oh, I got extra ice, just like you like.”

Extra Ice! And leaving me alone again, Shelly grumbled to herself. They needed to get far enough away take pictures without scaring anyone away, she reminded herself.

She gave them a few minutes to get set. She could just make out Ed set up with that huge zoom lens. He had found a bench to stand on to look over the tops the people’s heads.

Here it goes, Shelly braced herself. One, two, and threeeeee. Shit that was ice cold. A clump of ice had slid down her cleavage. It washed down her lap and even managed to soak her pussy. She was trying to act like she did not know how exposed this left her so she just let it stay there. It did cool her down for a little while.

She padded her chest with a small napkin without looking; this only pressed the already tight t to her tits. She could feel her nipples jutting out through the napkin.

The boys better hurry up and get some pictures, she thought. She was getting way too much attention. Several of the more brassy teenagers openly stared at her. It seemed like all of a sudden, all the males in the place had to pass by her table. One mother who happened upon the scene dragged her son out of there as fast as she could. She had such a scowl on her face. Just a couple of weeks ago, she would have reacted the same way. Damn she had changed a lot in such a short time.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, she saw Jared and Ed coming back.

“Mom, you spilled your drink. Do you want another one?”

“No,” she tried giving him an icy stare but it came out more like a hungry stare. “We better go,” she tried to act nonchalant as headed out with the Ed and Jared. The boys had each hooked one of her arms and were walking slow while Shelly tried to press ahead. This only made Shelly tits stick out further as she walked. Her legs were wobbly by the time they made it back to the car.

She just about broke Jared buttons off his pants getting them down. She needed cock now. She needed it badly. She could not quite get herself to fuck in the car but she could give a damn tasty blowjob. It didn’t take her long to reach it as her fingers worked on her cunt while her mouth worked on his cock.

She was only too glad to get second helpings from Ed when she finished Jared. The need had gone down and she was more aware of the background noise of people walking by. It must look a little strange to anyone looking in the car to see Ed sitting there with a coat draped over his lap. Hopefully Jared blocked most of the view.

With Ed’s load in her mouth, she felt like she could almost breathe again.

“How many more?” she managed to ask.

“That was number 3 of 6,” Jared smiled. “The fun is only beginning.”

“What next,” she asked as she carefully got up.

“I guess we should let you change your shirt,” Jared conceded. “Then I think we should go to The MacAfee Dinner.”

“What is the next picture going to be?” Shelly asked when Jared did not immediately say.

“4. Open sesame. Sitting in a public area, with more than 20 people present, open your knees to reveal the treasure hidden between. Allow the miners a good view of the deep tunnel,” he read. “Prove it with pictures of four miners surveying the crevasse.”

Ed looked over at Jared, “Why MacAffee’s?”

“You’ll see,” Jared grinned mischievously.

MacAffee’s was right on Main Street. You could see people dining there. The owner had elevated the floor so you could see over the crowd’s heads to the beach on the other side of the road. It had bistro style seating where the diner looked out. Shelly realized Jared wanted her to share her wares sitting at one of those tables.

“You go in and order and sit at one of those seats,” Jared confirmed. “In no time we will get our pictures. We will give you a call again when we get four good peepers.”

He was right about it be a prime spot. Not many people would miss the display.

“Here,” Ed handed her a rolled-up magazine he had pulled out of the trunk. “You’ll get more admirers if they think you are too busy reading to notice them.”

It would help her to be more relaxed she hoped. Shelly nodded her thanks as she turned towards the restaurant. She did not trust her voice. She fidgeted as she waited to order.

Just being dressed as she was, she drew a lot of male attention. She was learning to love it more and more.

She had to wait a few moments before with her food before a table opened up. Finally she sat down with her salad and coffee. She positioned herself to be directly facing the window. Opening the magazine, she pretended to read as she slowly spread her knees apart. Soon they were about a foot apart, she could tell by the air on her moist pussy that it was amply on display. It was about then that she hit the first pictorial and she realized what she was reading.

There was a woman eating out another woman. What both them were wearing was more crude than being naked. Shit, Ed had given her one of the boy’s porno magazines.

She found herself squirming in her seat thinking of the Tammy and Sally. She was also ashamed to admit she was turned on by the thoughts of the men she knew must be checking her out. She lifted it higher to hide her face behind it.

Meanwhile the boys had their pick of admirers. Several ladies just shook their head in disgust as they walked quickly by. Some of them giggled. Others women looked with more than clinical observations.

All the men all seemed to appreciate it. Even the husbands who got slapped or punched for looking had big smiles on their faces. And like the overpass, the moment was digitally preserved for many of them. Unlike the overpass, they pictures would be much closer and clearer. Jared was just as glad his Mom was keeping her face covered in with the girlie magazine.

He smiled at the puddle forming on her seat. They had convinced all the moms that it would help them get through humiliating circumstances if they were more aroused by them.

After about ten minutes of this, Jared saw some commotion down the street. He could just see the top of a policeman’s hat coming towards him. He quickly called Shelly.

“I got the pictures and we better get going. I see a cop coming.”

Shelly didn’t need any more motivation. She shot out of the chair and quickly exited the restaurant. Jared and Ed helped her get through the crowd of leering men.

They made it down the boardwalk before the officer showed up.

Jared smiled, “That was close.” Shelly was pressing her crotch against the fence post, trying not to move despite the urge. The pressure alone caused her to peak as a groan escaped her lips.

“I am so glad you are enjoying this Mom,” Jared smiled as he patted her ass.

“I need to use the restroom to clean up a little,” she whispered back.

“Sure, but no playing while you are in there.”

Shelly slipped into a public restroom to clean up. She was amazed at the amount of toilet paper needed to soak up the mess. She must reek of sex.

She had intended to get off and relieve some of the sexual tension. Even the orgasms she had had were only slightly helpful. Somehow Jared telling her not to play kept her from trying anything.

A couple of cold handfuls or water to her face and she was ready. Well, she was as ready as she could be to handle the perverted ideas of the boys; perverted but sexy ideas, very sexy ideas.

Shelly was surprised at how dark it was getting. They had been out here longer than she realized. She spotted Jared and Ed debating.

“I think we should go to George’s,” Ed weighed in.

“But what about the…”

“They give us blue bands,” Ed continued.

“Your Mom will get a red band.”

“But how about the Jungle Gym?” Jared said. “There is always a crowd there.”

Georges or Jungle Gym? “Why don’t you let Ed pick a place this time?” What difference would it make, she reasoned?

“OK,” Jared conceded.

“What is the next stunt?” she asked.

“5. Be a free spirit. Don’t let anything hold you back as you dance the night away. Rig your skirt to ‘accidentally’ fall off while dancing in a public area. Finish the song before leaving.”

Jared must have been thinking of an aerobics class at Jungle Gym. Now she wondered what George’s was.

George’s was what she would call a biker bar. There were people there other than bikers but it was a rough place. She also understood the blue band red band that Ed had been talking about. Older teens were allowed in but had to wear blue bands. Only those over twenty one got a red band.

The location was also the reason for the trip to the car. Both the boys switched out to smaller less conspicuous cameras. Where did they get all the cameras? Last she had known Jared had only a little cheap digital camera. This weekend he had been using at least 3 other more expensive cameras. Maybe he was borrowing them. He better not be using any of his college money, she would go ape shit.

It took a few minutes but they were finally able to get a seat near the dance floor. There was some loud rock playing in the background that the boys seemed to enjoy. It was surprisingly full for the early evening.

Shelly felt herself being checked over by several of the men. She wanted to let them know she was not that kind of women. At least she thought she wasn’t that kind of floozy. Damn, she wasn’t so sure anymore.

“Maybe I’ll get a drink before I dance,” offered Shelly.

“I’ll get us some,” Jared said as he headed to the bar. Shit she had been thinking of something stronger than he could buy. But she had made it a point never to drink alcohol in front of him so maybe it was for the best.

Jared came back with two root beers for him and a fruity ice tea for her. She sipped it slowly at first but by the time she was halfway done she realized her arousal rate was climbing up in anticipation of the act.

She might as well get this over with. Shelly went to the bathroom to rig her skirt. Unbuttoning her skirt and zipping in half way down, she refastened it with a cheap elastic. A little tape from Jared held the zipper mostly closed. She would just have to move slowly.

When she returned to the table, Ed was going to the jukebox to pick out a song.

“I’ll dance with you. Ed can take pictures. We can use the end of this song as a warm up.”

At first Shelly danced slowly at first, making sure as to not lose the skirt to quick. When the next song started, Shelly went with it. She could feel each beat in her pussy and tits. It was amazing. With her hands above her head, she found herself automatically grinding against Jared. Then she felt the dress give as it slid down her legs. She did her best to ignore it and the cool sensation on her cunt and ass as she danced. Men kept bumping into her. Part of her desired the song to end so she could run away. The lustful part of her was getting of dancing with her ass and pussy exposed.

She ground into Jared once more. The feel of the fabric of his pants caused a spasm to run through her body. Then a stranger groped her ass.

Unable to ignore this, she turned around to look at the greasy heavy man with a long beard. He smiled back. As she got ready to say something, another hand goosed her from behind. She felt the strangers fingers slip into her moist pussy as he did. Another spasm ran through her.

Jared knew this was getting out of hand and led her towards the door. Shelly was still in a sexual haze dancing to the song. It was only as it ended that she was able to start moving along with her son.

She looked around for her skirt but it was nowhere to be seen. The three of them took off. Shelly found herself running thought the streets half naked. Her own juices were flowing down her thighs. Fingers pointed at her as they made their way. It was several blocks until they were able to duck into the car.

Shelly was still breathing heavy, as she dug through her suitcase to find something to wear. She chose purple mini-dress with another plunging neckline. As she adjusted her dress, Jared read the next assignment, “6. The wonders of emotions in public. Three finger orgasm in a place of more than 20 people.”

Shelly looked at Jared in horror. “What?”

“This is the last item, don’t give up now,” Jared encouraged her. Then looking at his phone he smiled, “You won’t be alone. We are meeting up with the other two groups at the mall so you can have some peer support.”

Shelly had almost forgotten about Tammy, Sandy, and their boys. Even as she still struggled with the idea, she found she had shifted the car into drive and was headed to the mall. Maybe they would get into an accident on the way.

They arrived safely and parked. Ed pulled out a laptop from the trunk.

“What’s that for?” she asked.

“Just to look inconspicuous while we are here,” he explained.

They headed to the food court slowly as Shelly could go. When they got there, she found Tammy and Sandy already seated in the middle of the food court. There was no problem with the 20 count. There must have been at least three times that many here.

She could tell by the fearful looks on the other women’s face that they were dreading the next adventure. Why were they doing this?

Ed sat with them a moment as the other boys went off. He opened his computer and fiddle around with a small object in his hand.

“We will start when Frank gives me a call,” Ed explained. “I will leave and you can start.”

The ladies chatted idly trying not to think of what was next. Shelly noticed Ed looking at something under the table and a snapping sound before he returned to his computer.

“Looks good,” he muttered to himself.

Just as Shelly was going to ask what he was talking about, his phone rang.

After a listening briefly, he replied to the phone, “All set.” Then closing his laptop, he got up and nodded to the women as he walked away.

What the ladies didn’t see was the remote camera Ed had mounted to the bottom of the table. Or that three other boys had removed some security tags from different stores and hooked them to various customers. Already one man was being asked to wait for security. They figured they had some time while security figured out the mess they had created.

Josh was going to every TV set he could find and putting it on channel 3.

The boys came back into the food court to watch. Ed sat down and plugged in a small transceiver that would broadcast on channel 3. He started recording. He would broadcast on a ten-minute delay. That would hopefully keep security from realizing what was happening until after the women were finished. They were already so worked up from the day and the thought of masturbating in public that it would not take long for them to reach it.

As soon as Ed left, the women looked at each other for a minute. All talk stopped. Then one by one they let one hand wander down to their crotch. Shelly started massaging her pussy through her skirt. She was amazed at how ready she already was.

Sliding her hand down, she tried to keep her skirt covering herself. She slid it out from behind, her bare ass sitting on the seat, in hopes of covering herself better and to keep her skirt from getting wet. But with any movement her hand the skirt pulled up. Shelly spread her knees apart to give her hand more room as she brushed against the moist folds of her outer lips.

Her first finger met very little resistance. A sigh escaped her lips. Looking at Tammy and Sandy’s glazed eyes, she was fairly certain at where their fingers were.

Shelly reached out her free hand towards the other women. Tammy and Sandy joined hands with Shelly. Already she was working her second finger in. She had to do it slowly so as not to lose it. It was a three-finger orgasm called for not a two-finger orgasm.

Fuck she was hot moist and ready. Her hips were giving small involuntary thrusts as she continued.

Looking past Tammy shoulders she could see a boy at the table behind her look their way. A few nudges later, all the boys were turning to look. It was so damn humiliating and yet so damn thrilling.

“Mmm,” Tammy groaned, trying not to be loud.

“Ahhhhh,” echoed Sandy a little more intense.

“AhhhhhMMmm,” Shelly groaned back. There was no decorum left at this point. Her knees were spread about a foot and a half apart as she snuck her third finger in. All three women’s grips in the center of the table were getting more intense. Her juice was puddling on her seat.

“AHHHHH!!!” Tammy started as her eyes rolled backwards. “MMMAAAHHHH!!!!” Tammy and Shelly groaned back. The rest of the food court was silent as they any who had not figured out what was happening suddenly understood.

Shelly found her ass bouncing on the seat as she frigged herself as fast as she could. The orgasm continued for several minutes before she finally started coming down.

Then she remembered where she was. Looking around, she saw everyone staring at them. Getting up, she looked down to see the seat covered in her cum. Tammy and Sandy got up with her.

Ed appeared and reaching under the table, he removed a cylinder like object. It had a lens on the front. Shelly blushed a deeper shade as she realized it was a camera.

She was almost in tears when the applause began. Every male and a few women in the food court were standing on their feet clapping and then cheering. Ed led them quickly away.

As they made it down the mall towards their cars, they past a radio shack. On every TV she saw a video feed of them as they got off in the food court. She could make out her own legs and snatch from the underside of the table as the camera panned between each of them.

How could they!!! It was so damn disgusting!!! It was so damn erotic.

She could still feel her moist thighs rubbing together as they continued. At least you could not see their faces.

They split up again for the ride home, agreeing to get together on Friday. They all kissed goodbye. Each kiss was a heated kiss, even with her girlfriends.

Ed headed home with Jared and her. The boys fell right asleep in the car. Shelly could only think about the day. How had she gotten off on so many degrading acts? Why wasn’t she mad at the boys? What had happened to her?

It wasn’t until Jared gave her a cup of tea for bed that she was able to relax.

Shawn had left a not about needing some time alone. Somehow it did not bother her. Ed and Jared crawled in bed with her to keep her company. Of course they ended up screwing before going to sleep and then again in the morning. But that is all for another chapter.