The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

She Belongs to Me

mc ff mf gr

A mercenary runs afoul of an ancient Egyptian Goddess who absorbs all her knowlege before turning her into a very imaginative bimbo slavegirl...but is that all there is to it?

Part One

I wake up right as this stupid nightmare is about to get real scary. That’s always nice. Thanks, brain! Also love the variation in the horrific deaths this time. That white phosphorus attack in Syria was getting stale.

Still, me and my squad finding a sarcophagus on an assignement and letting out some big-boobed Egyptian witch-pharaoh? Come on, it’s been years since I haven’t seen Stargate SG-1, where did that come from? Aah anyway, we do have this bullshit mystery mission tonight, so I’d better get some training done before nightfall. But first, a nice swim!

I get out of my king-sized bed and stroll into my giant living room with indoor swimming pool. Agreeing to joining Harry’s squad was the best decision I’ve ever made—I would never have been this loaded on my own. A penthouse, a pool, enough bullets to invade a small country and, of course, fragging bitches for a living. Life’s sweet when you’re at the top of the food chain.

So I throw my sleeping tank top and boxers to the side, ready to take a morning swim, when I feel something strange on my wrists. I look absent-mindedly, half expecting a bruise, but instead...

“The hell?”

Two golden bracelets, shaped like coiled snakes, fit snugly on the thinnest part of my arms. What is this tacky shit? I try to remove those affronts to my style, but they’re as stuck as they can possibly be, and they’re too solid to pry open. Shit, they must be gold-plated steel or something, pure gold would easily give way. How in the name of ass did they get here?! I mean, I have an idea, but it raises another question.

“In what kind of dive did I get drunk in?”

I go fetch my phone and look at the messages, hoping to see a taunting text from the asshole who gave me the wrists of an exotic dancer so I can track down and kill his ass. Nothing. Fuck. But just as I’m about to turn the phone off...I notice today’s date.

Which is tomorrow’s. As in, the day after the big million-dollar mission.

“Nnnnnope.”

I did not get plastered and missed the assignment of a lifetime. Nopitty nope. Maybe the date just got changed somehow? No, my watch confirms. Goddammit. Harry’s going to have my head for this. I gaze at my pool wistfully.

“I’m sorry, baby. I might as well get this over with now.”

I speed dial my boss, ready for the thrashing of a lifetime. Instead...I get voicemail. Hm. No messages and voicemail? Dude must be counting the fat stacks.

“If you want to talk business, leave your coordinates.” Says his recorded voice, ever professional. “If, however, you want to waste my time, you c-c-c-c-c-KKkkGGGZZZZzrrg”

...Okay, that’s not normal. The message just keeps glitching for a while and then ends abruptly, though I think it went beyond the normal length limit. Worse, I could have sworn there were...screams in the background by the end.

I mean what the fucking hell? Don’t tell me...that nightmare was real? Did we really let out some manner of well-toned, booby Cthulhu thing? No, that’s bullshit. I mean, it has to be.

Let’s try SFJ. Short for Silver Fingers Jay. Stupid nickname, I know. Hey, they do call me “The Fatherfucker.”

“Hey, Jay here! If you hear this, I’m probably out stealing more bubblegum ’cos I’m getting a bit tired of kicking ass. Leave a message if you want to die die die die die sinner burn and rot abandoned by mercy...”

What. The. Fuck. No, seriously, what am I supposed to do here? To think, even? We woke up some sort of Goddess and she killed us, except me whom she let go home with two tacky snake bracelets. What sense does that make? None.

I don’t even want to check on the rest of my squadmates. There are only so much creepy voice messages that I can take. Still...I have to do something, right? Check our boat, our headquarters...if this crazy nightmare was real, don’t I at least owe this respect to my fellow bloodthirsty hired guns? Even if I don’t...It’s a bit hazy, but I’m pretty sure the “nightmare” ended in some sort of vision. In which I was almost naked, kneeling, and...well, I can use the distraction. I really feel like I was mind-raped somehow. Fucking hell.

* * *

The possibility of my nightmare being just that is getting further and further away. I’m standing in front of our coaster boat, and I’m far from the only one. There’s a small crowd gathered around it...as well as the fuzz. Taking my incognito clothes was a good idea. I look like a dork in this baseball cap and trench coat combo, but it’s not like I have any kind of sexy curve, nor indeed any attractiveness. On the contrary, my scars tend to disgust people.

Anyway. There are no corpses on the boat...but there something written in dried blood on the hull, well above sea level. What does it say? No idea, it’s in fucking hieroglyphics.

So yeah, I was mind raped by some ancient Egyptian hell spawn. Awesome. But why did she just put bracelets on me and let me go after gutting my mates and turning our coaster into a headline? Did she flee the sun or something? Okay...Harry and the others are probably still in pieces on that cargo ship anyway, so fuck decency, I’m not getting enslaved by some killer whore texting in hieroglyphics.

For all my career I’ve laughed at the idiots selling silver bullets, but I’m hitting the nutcase supernatural hunters circuit hard. By nightfall, I’ll be ready to drop the entire Supernatural cast.

* * *

“Shotgun is what you want, Miss Wade.” Says the pudgy, bespectacled weapon/cannabis seller. “As long as you’ve got the right element to kill your target with, you can just mix your own shells. As for the model, you can take a standard barrel, but sawed-off is more versatile.”

“I have both at home, thank you. Multiple times in fact. It’s the right ammo I’m looking for.”

“Oh, I see...Well, it depends. What are you hunting? Shapeshifter? Demonspawn? Azdreiner?”

I stop looking at the cornucopia of creepy-ass things scattered around in glass cases and turn to the shopkeeper. He’s a laughingstock for every legit hired gun in the state but so would I be if I told my story.

“The fuck is an assdreiner?”

“Huh...Excuse me, I thought you were in the loop.”

“I’ve been thrown into it an hour ago. And no, it’s not a shapeshifter or whatever...Look, do you know anything about ancient Egyptian female demons, succubi maybe?”

His eyes flutter.

“Huh...As far as I know there aren’t any demons as we understand them in Egyptian lore...”

“Oh, well in that case I suppose it’s a Egyptian leprechaun who’s got balloon tits, enough juice for goring an entire mercenary squad and a penchant for giving golden bracelets away.”

“Wow. Uh...The squad was yours?” I nod. “Damn. Condolences. Anyway, what’s that about bracelets?”

I take a deep breath and show him the goods. He pretty much immediately puts on a “oh oh” face. I groan.

“Yes, I know that can’t be good, they’re fucking snakes.” I preemptively declare.

“Well...as a matter of fact, the snake wasn’t a negative symbol in ancient Egypt. No, your problem is that it’s one of the most important divine symbols. Wadjet the snake Goddess, for instance, was the country’s divine protector.”

Oh.

“What the hell did you get yourself into, Miss Wade?”

“...I’ll get back to you on that. If I can.”

* * *

I stocked up in every type of supernatural repellent I could carry on me anyway. Then I went straight to my favorite bar because fuck everything about this situation. I’m not getting hammered at noon, but holy shit do I need a scotch. The bartender, with whom I’ve been acquainted with since I was, what, fifteen, pours me my drink. Yeah, that place has never been anywhere close to respectable. Just like me. It’s a bit hot today, though...I guess they broke their AC.

“Here you go, Kylie. How’s the job going?”

“Bad.”

“Really? I thought you were raking in the dough, what with the cosmetic surgery and all.”

“What? Fuck off, I haven’t had cosmetic anything.”

“Oh, yes, of course...”

Oliver goes back to his sink, grinning. You’re lucky I like you, dick. I have absolutely no problem flattening your nose in public.

Anyway...I still have trouble believing it, but that African cunt showed straight Godlike powers, and while the Egyptian snake symbolism might not point to arbitrary cruelty, there is still the itty-bitty possibility that we deserved it.

I mean, warriors, soldiers of fortune, guns for hire, mercenaries...Whatever the term, we’re fucking killers. So if an all-powerful ancient Goddess wakes up and smells gallons of blood on the first people she meets...I can actually see the logic of purging them all. No matter how you look at it, we definitely are evil bastards. We live off killing, and I don’t know about the others, but after all these years, I now have a hunger that only blood can sate. To say that I’ve entered this business just to piss Daddy off...

Doesn’t explain why I survived, though. Did that Wadjet chick just spare me because I’m a woman? I’m just as much of a killer as the others. Then again, the visions of me naked don’t exactly look like a reward.

I whip out my smartphone an look up slavery in ancient Egypt. And sure enough, it turns out that quite a few slaves were criminals. Oh, and also that slavery could mean being put under the service of a God. Scary how it all falls into place. “Wow, you’re all horrible bastards, die like extras in a horror movie. Oh, a girl. I could use a servant.” A servant. Me, who shattered the kneecaps of a cheeky group of salafist assholes for spitting at my feet. Is it too late to choose a quick and painful death?

I sigh, fondly reminisce the fundamentalists’ cries of anguish, then turn my phone off...only to see something horrifying in the black mirror.

My scars are gone. My fingers fly to my cheek, but the V-shaped blister has left me, as all the others. The proofs of my badassery are all gone, leaving behind the face of some chick cooking dinner for her boyfriend. Why? Why do I have to see this face again? I don’t want to be cute. Cute is weakness and contempt. Where. Are. My. Goddamn scars?!

...Hold on. There’s a lock of hair coming from under my baseball cap. That’s impossible. How...Shit. That divine bitch is doing something to me, isn’t she?

I bolt off my chair and rush to the restroom, flapping the bottom of my shirt to let air in. Seriously, it’s way too hot in here. I swing the door open and...oh HELL no.

“OooOoh yesss plow me, I like it rough!”

“Look at you, princess, what would your Daddy think? Oh, wait, you don’t care anymore, do you?”

“No! I don’t care, I’m just a slut, please make your slut cum...”

There’s some douche banging some floozy against a wall. I know this place’s a dive but I don’t have time for this bullshit. I take out my concealed Desert Eagle. It’s unwieldy but it’s a good intimidation tool.

“Take a hike.”

The girl sees the magnum, and screams. She pushes the douche away and flees with her panties in her hand. This leaves him, turning around with his fists ready to strike, only to stagger back when he sees me packing.

“You’re dead in three seconds. One.”

He whimpers and bails. Guess he didn’t feel lucky. Now where was I? Mirror. Yes. I turn to the sinks, and...this is not me. The mirror is showing me some kind of dolled-up starlet trying to go incognito in shitty clothes but failing to contain her concentrated cutesiness. I have a cute button nose and slightly pouty lips, pronounced, disney-princess cheekbones and innocent-looking bobbed hair. Was I really this cute before finding my calling? Christ.

I stare at the trainwreck that is my face out of sheer bewilderment, until my phone rings. A special ring, too...somebody has triggered my intruder alarm.

“Oh, hell yeah, some punk-ass robber I can disintegrate. Just what I needed!”

I switch to the camera feed to see the poor moron about to get perforated by my super-expensive sentry system. However...well, you know where this is going, don’t you?

It’s her.

She is exactly as I saw her in my nightmare...well, now I know it was an actual memory, don’t I? She’s sexy, voluptuous and regal. I can feel the raw power she exudes even through the camera. Is she really a Goddess? Fuck, if she isn’t, it’s time to reevaluate our definition of the word. I mean, she’s killed my mates, she’s changing me into some sort of trollop without even being anywhere near me, and now she’s walked into my fortified penthouse without giving a single fuck. I...

I want to fight her. To teach her what it costs you when you take me for just some girl. I mean come on! I’m a ruthless badass! I’m what thugs have nightmares about! If anyone can bring that bitch down, it’s me! The cunt is right there, in the line of sight, ready to be mowed down by my sentry. I just need to tap the button and unleash a thousand bullets. And yet...my hands are shaking.

The primitive part of my brain knows I’m already defeated. It knows that Wadjet is unstoppable. But I can’t listen to it. I can’t flee. If I go down, I want to go down like a warrior, with my pride. I...

In an instant, my breath is cut short. My eyes twitch. The monster is looking straight at me with her demonic eyes. Not at the camera. At me. I can sense her presence, feel her fingers brush my cheek. She’s at my apartment, yet she’s here with me somehow. I even hear her voice, silky, charming, yet brimming with power.

“You won’t flee now. Your home is mine. You are mine.”

As much as I’d want to meet her with bravado...Right now, I feel like just a helpless little girl. My fighting spirit has been blown away by a power so immense, it renders the very concept of fight meaningless. I’m facing a Goddess, and I’m just some punk with guns and money. I want to win, but know I can’t. This is too much. This ain’t fair...

“Please...” I whimper. “I don’t want this, just...just kill me, I beg you...”

“Silence, slave!”

She thrusts her hand in my direction, and an invisible force knocks me off my feet. I let go of the phone as I slide along the floor, ending my course by knocking my head with a toilet stall. I’ve had worse, but as soon as I open my eyes again...Wadjet stands before me, triumphant.

Something in my brain flips, and suddenly I’m in full-on combat mode again. I lunge at her, hands ready to crush her windpipe and gouge her eyes out. I’m a beast of the battlefield. My attacks are swift, precise and merciless. The hellspawn blocks them like an afterthought, and delivers a punishing blow to my thighs. With a cry of pain, I fall on my knees, and she grabs my forehead.

“Such a weakling you are. Your mind ought to be just as frail. Bequeath your knowledge!”

Her hand emits a bright, blinding light, and suddenly I feel a presence in my brain. Images of my life flash before my eyes before going away into the light. Oh my God, no, NO! I try to push her hand away, but her strength is absolute. My mind melts in the light, it’s...getting hard...to...what did I...can’t...mom...

* * *

“Ah, yes, much better.”

I open my eyes, feeling really strange. Feeling...light.

“Thanks for the fine details about your world, Kylie. Interesting, but...mostly filthy. I’ll have to fix a lot of it.”

The Goddess doesn’t speak the same way. It’s kinda hard to follow...

“Get up, slave. Meet your new self.”

“Get bent.”

The monstrosity giggles, then shows me some kind of flat thing.

“Do you know what this is?”

“Huuuh...I don’t...” I frown defensively. This thing is so familiar...like, I knew all about it a minute ago, but now it’s gone. “What I know is not your business, monster!”

Like I’m going to tell this bitch everything just because she asks.

“It’s a smartphone. Quite a fascinating little device. Of course, it’s yours, but you’ve got a case of the cotton brains right now so I’ll hang onto it.”

She wants to brush my cheek but I step backwards, getting ready to fight. How do you take a guard position again? Whatever, I’ll just frighten her with some punches.

“My brain is not cotton!”

“Yes it is.” She smiles, like, really evilly. “You’re not even bright enough to understand I’ve stole your knowledge. I mean, not all of it, but certainly enough to leave you quite stupid.”

“My...knowledge?”

That has to be bullshit. Maybe she suddenly talks like a smart person, but she can’t have, I mean...I know stuff. My name, words...Huh...Where am I? When did I go out? And, uh, like, when are we? Monday? What month?

A shiver goes down my spine. She’s...she’s taken everything. I feel things under my shirt, like belts with strange metal things resting in them. They’re right on my body, and I don’t know what they are.

I try to hang on something, anything. My favorite movie, my first kill...even my goddamn parents. I’m empty. I’M EMPTY. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck FUUUCK. Kill! Kill that cunt! I must destroy her and grind her fucking head into a pulp before she does worse. There’s always worse.

I charge and hit her with a double-fist punch. Twice the power! But somehow, she stops that super-attack and grabs me with huge strength, locking me against her huge boobies. I try to kill her with a blow to the carotid, but she blocks that too. She touches the bracelets, and somehow they get heavy as cannonballs. I yelp, surprised by the sudden weight, and she uses the opening to get her hand under my shirt, grabbing the strange metal things in belts.

“We’ll have to establish some ground rules, my little slavegirl.” Whispers Wadjet in my ear as the two items clang on the floor. “First, airheads shouldn’t play with guns.”

“So...what, they’re toys? Why would I put toys under my shirt? And I’m not an airhead!”

“Ha ha ha ha! You make quite a cute ditz, Kylie. It’s decided. You’ll become a silly little bimbo.”

“WHAT? Like, making me look like a slut and stealing all I know isn’t enough, you abomination?!”

I whimper. I knew it, I should have died with the others, all proudly and stuff. The Goddess caresses my pert little boobs again, pinching my nipples a bit. I struggle, tell her to stop it, but she’s got the strength of, like, twenty super sexy men. So she keeps fondling me, still whispering in my ear like I’m her cat or something.

“I’m afraid it isn’t, dearie. I like my slaves not only perfectly docile, but content as well.”

“Content? Do you fucking expect me to like your bullshit? Do I look like bimbo material to you?!”

“Oh yes...” Purrs the monster as her hand creeps close to my pelvis. “In my hands, you’re material for anything.”

Her left hand starts glowing.

“In fact, let’s go to work now.”

...She’s not bluffing, is she? The glow gets brighter and brighter, and instinct tells me this is my last shot at getting the fuck out of here and go jump off a cliff before that creature has its way with me. I yell, mustering all my strength to lift the bracelets and bash that cunt over the head with them. I’m strong. I’m no slave. I can do this! I can...

She puts her hand over my eyes, and the glow rushes in. I need to resi—to calm down. Find a way to kill h—I don’t like violence. The fuck are these v—I’m a good girl, I don’t swear. Oh my God it’s rewriting my—making me happier. Oh God no someone hel—someone fuck me I’m so horny. I’m Kylie, I’m a bada—just a girl, just a cute bimbo girl. Noooooo—Wheeee!

* * *

...

Yes, good girl. Such a good girl. Forget violence and look at the pretty bunnies. Let your chest grow. You’re pretty. So pretty. So nefer. Nefer, nedjem baket. Meri nebet. Meri netjret Wadjet.

* * *

I wake up. Wow, I feel even lighter now. Like, huh...I dunno. Feeling all freshy? Oooh, I get it. I’m in a park. There’s cool air there. Also, I’m not very clothy. Is that a word? Or do you say less...huh...nah, clothy’s good. Anyway, I’ve got nothing but the gold snake things, and a little belt with a sash covering just the middle. Wow, I tanned a lot. Maybe that super-powerful monster lady took me to the beach? I like the beach, I wanna remember!

There’s a big, bright thing ahead. It’s got weird signs in a line. They don’t mean anything tho. Why would anyone make such a dumb thing so visible? They could have used pictog...huh, pictures.

“That’s in your language, you know?” I never heard those words before, but I understand them, somehow.

I jump a little. My big boobs jiggle. The evil Egyptian lady is sitting on the same green long chair thing. Wait. I have big boobs? Oh, yeah, I was surprised being naked and tanned so I didn’t notice. Big, smooth, completely naked titties. That’s slutty, I think? Still, it makes me see those cute, tanned boobies, so it’s okay!

“Well, your old language, that is. I see your E-cup breasts have caught your attention, but do try to focus a bit, will you?”

“They’re so round...”

“Hmm, yes, you do make a rather cute ditz. Come here!”

The monster lady grabs me and pulls me to her lap. I wriggle a bit but she’s so strong! She puts her hands under my boobies and massages them.

“Hmmm...”

It feels good so I let her pass her hands all over them. I feel its a little weird and wrong somehow, but why? I...I don’t kn...ooh, I feel wet down here. Doesn’t open...I mean happen very much.

“Aaaannh...Rub the nipples more, itsh sho good...”

She giggles and gets her hand closer to my stuffy nippies. My tummy, huh, like...spams? Spasms! And my voice comes out by itself. It makes people stare but I can’t help it...I didn’t know my body had on/off thingies. Maybe I was a robot this whole time? Cool! Maybe I have eye lasers? I bet it works if I touch my on/off thingie down there.

“Huh?”

I can’t get my hands close. The pretty bracet...huh...gold wrist thingies pull my hands away. Monster lady squeezes my boobies and I yelp.

“Silly airhead, your Mistress does not allow that. Your pussy is for others only.”

“Oh...” I moan, pouting.

“And your moans are the cutest, but I do have a world to conquer so let’s get you through the basics.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“I mean this.” She takes my head and forces it up, so I look at the bright thing again. “That...is written in a language you perfectly understood not an hour ago.”

Huh? Hmm...

“It looks like I should know it, yeah...”

“Well, maybe you’ll understand it more in this form.”

She snaps her fingers, and the weird line turns into pictures I can understand.

“Ooh, you’re right! It says ‘You belong to me!’”

The mean killer lady smiles. Wait, somethin’s wrong. Those pictures...I know them from somewhere. I feel something bad in my belly.

“Huh...aren’t they, like, the very very old Egypt thing?” I gulp. “Hero-graphics or something?”

“You call them Hieroglyphics, yes. An iconic but barely understood script...And all your Mistress allows you to understand from now on.”

I didn’t get her big words, but...nobody uses hero-graphics, right? Monster lady stole all I knew but I think she left everything Egypt-y so I know. That means...

“I...I can’t read useful things?!”

“Not until I ban modern tongue, no...And while we’re on the subject, you probably didn’t notice, but we’re not speaking this world’s language either.”

“I...don’t get it.”

“So cute!” She giggles. “You speak only Egyptian now.”

Whaaat? No way! I speak normal! I’ll prove it, even! I look at one of the guys standing on the grass staring at me, and call to them. Just a hello. They shrug, frown, and say something weird.

Oh, sh...huh, poopie. Booo, I almost cussed.

“You have become an authentic ancient Egyptian slavegirl!” Cheers monster lady. “And not a particularly bright one at that. I rewired all your intelligence to perception and creativity. You’ll find your mind will wander in entertaining ways, if it hasn’t already.”

I feel sad. That’s, like, super rare. My head gets fuzzy when I try to remember who I am but I know it was better than hearing around people say things and not getting what they say, like, at all. I mean, what did I do wrong? And I’m still so horny! I wanna touch my yummy pussy but the wrist-thingies don’t want to and...hey! Why am I thinking about my pussy?! I’ve been transformered, that’s totally serious!

“Oooh, don’t cry, my dear little bimbo. I get why you would lament your fate, you are thoroughly useless in this world after all. But don’t fret...you need only kneel and recognize me as your Mistress, and I will keep you safe forever.”

“Whaaat?” I pout. “Never! You are mean, I don’t like you and I don’t want to be with you!”

Evil lady laughs. What’s funny?! I said I don’t like you! You should totally feel sad and stuff!

“I am the only awoken being in the world that fluently speaks your tongue. You will come around. Still, even during your futile quest for your last remnants of control and freedom, you will serve me, your Goddess.”

“Ha!” I shout, crossing my arms and couragely sticking my tongue out. “Neeeever!”

But she doesn’t even care and pushes my white sash down. There’s a drawing of a snake with a pharaoh hat right about my pussy. Hmm, her fingers are almost there...please put them in...

“See this tattoo?”

“Yeah, yeah, put your fingers in...”

“Not yet. This, dear airhead, is my crest. It makes you a conduit of my Divine will. Each time you fuck somebody, you feed me their energy.”

“Aaah...aaaah...Put in, pleaaaaase...”

“Which you’ll evidently do quite often, you little bundle of joy and desire. Who knows? If you do it often and passionately enough, you might grow into a Divine yourself. Now, I have to go, but let’s get you really in the mood first.”

Her fingers finally reach my clitty. It doesn’t make me shoot eye lasers but it launches some kind of super sound attack. I moan and scream and it feels so good. Then she goes inside my wet pussy and I just can’t think anymore. My body moves on its own and twists my nipples and my titties feel amazing when I fondle them hard. I’m sooo glad my pussy is for others only, that way I can rub both of my boobies when I feel good.

Everyone’s watching me get fingered. I kinda feel like it should be bad, like, I dunno, I should make them look away. But I don’t know what to do. I’ve been so totally transformered, I don’t know who I am. Not really. It looks like new me doesn’t really mind being watched, tho. I want to be myself again, but I want to know this body too. Like, it’s totally been fun so far, hee hee!

Yeah, who knows? Maybe monster lady made me better? I sure like my boobies and the pleasure’s great. Maybe I have magic powers? Egyptian dudes have those things, right? Maybe I’m like that Mummy baldie dude! I think monster lady -who I totally still don’t like by the way- said I’d have powers if I fuck somebody. Or something. That sounds sooo much better than boring training! There’s a really cute guy watching me, maybe...

“Ah, here we are.” Purrs monster lady. “That dreamy look in your eye...You have grown into your role already. Good slavegirl. Your Mistress rewards you.”

She thrusts her fingers deep into my pussy.

“AAaaaAaAnnnGghh!”

I...I came. So good. So good...Mist-huh, monster lady holds the weird rectangle from earlier. It’s like a mirror now. I see her...and...me? Wow, I’m so different. I’m me, but cute! And with dark skin and thick, black eyeliner. Omigawd, I’m really an Egyptian now. She pushes a button and there’s a flash. Wah!

“You really are adorable in afterglow, slave. And I kind of like this selfie thing.” Comments Wadjet. “Of course, it will only be truly good once all such pictures are of me.”

She pushes me to the side and gets up. Buuuut! I’m still kinda horny...

“Now then, I will be off. Time to start your new life, little bimbo. Your true transformation has only just started.”

Wah! She vanished. Th...that’s it? You take my intelligence, language and body from me and you leave me alone? Everyone’s still staring at me, sweaty and stuff. I’m still horny.

I gulp. Poopie. I thought about magic stuff when I was being fucked, but now...well, huh, like, I’m a big-titted, stupid bimbo in a world I don’t know anything about anymore. What would the old me do?

Maybe she’d ask those handsome boys for help?

* * *