The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

She Pissed Off The Wrong Guy

Chapter 1

I’m not going to bore you with the details of how I got my powers, I’ll just tell you that I can make people believe anything I say. I’m 38 now and I have never had a job. I have lots off money, which I acquired using my abilities. I am single by choice. I fuck who I want, when I want. I’ve fucked young girls and older ones, skinny and fat, pretty and ugly. I fuck whoever I want. I usually make them want me and have them really get into it, but this time was different.

I was parking in a lot, just about to pull out when I was hit from behind. I look in my mirror and saw a middle aged women in a BMW looking at me. She got out of her car and started yelling at me.

“What is your problem, you pulled out in front of me” she yelled

“I never even moved, you hit me!” I replied

“That’s bullshit and when my lawyers are done with you, I’ll have everything you own.”

“Fine, let’s just exchange information and let the lawyers sort it out.” I gave her my info and took hers. She made a last couple of comments and left. I had already decided to deal with her. Her name was Vicki Gage. She was what you call a MILF. She was 5′8″ tall, with a full figure and red hair. She had large breasts and wide hips which were accentuated by her small waist. She had long legs and a nice full butt. I could have just made her want me, but she needed to be taught a lesson. I saw her go into a restaurant. I followed.

She was sitting at a table with 2 other women about her age. Both were blonds. One was skinny and very pretty the other was chubby about the same size as Vicki. The women were talking and I could overhear enough to know that she was telling them what happened. I sat and watch for a while, while I decided what to do. I noticed that they were all drinking from a bottle of wine. That’s when it hit me.

I waited until I saw her get up to go to the washroom. I ran ahead of her and stood by the door to the ladies room.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Vicki asked.

“I figure that the drug I put in your wine should have taken effect by now.”

“What drug?” one of the women asked

“It’s kind of like a ruffy. By now you will find yourself very easily swayed. You will do everything I say”

“Listen mister, you’re already in trouble, so you should leave now”

“How about we just go inside and talk.” She followed me into the ladies room. I locked the door behind us.

“See I told you”

“You can’t do this” Vicki said

“Yes I can and I will. Now answer my questions”

“Are you married?”

“Yes”

“Any kids?”

“3, a boy and 2 girls”

“How old are they?”

“My son is 24 and my girls are 20 and 17”

“Do they live at home?”

“My 17 year old does.”

“Would anyone be home now?”

“No, my husband works and my daughter is in school”

“Good, then no one will bother us. Have you ever cheated on your husband?”

“No, I love him very much”

“Well then I guess this will be a first for you. You have very nice tits.” With that statement I ripped open her blouse exposing her large bra covered breasts as buttons flew. “What is your bra size?”

“40 DD” she said as she struggled to cover herself.

“Very nice. Put your hands to the side.” She did as she was told.

With both hands I grabbed at her full tits and squeezed them, and then I took hold of her bra and ripped it right off of her. She looked stunned as she stood there with her tits out for me to see.

“Please don’t do this. I’m begging you.”

“Beg all you want, I’m still going to do this.” I pulled out my now hard cock. I was blessed with a rather large penis. Fully erect it is about 3″ around and 10″ long. Also, when I cum it tends to be a rather large volume (much like Peter North).

“Just wanted you to see what’s about to be inside you. Now turn around and grab either side of the sink.” Doing this forced her plump ass out. I got behind her and lifted her skirt above her hips. She was wearing white lace panty. I easily ripped them off. To my surprise they were wet with her juices.

“Looks like somebody can’t help but be a little excited.” She was sobbing now, as her large breasts swayed. I pressed my cock to her pussy and leaned into her and whispered “bet you wish you hadn’t been such a bitch”

“Yes, I am. I’m very sorry. Please let me go?”

“No” and I slammed my cock all the way in. She was very tight, but also very wet. I slammed so hard her head hit the mirror. I pumped her for a good 10 minutes. She cried the whole time. Then there was a knock at the door.

“Vicki what’s taken you so long, are you ok”

“Who is that” I asked her

“It’s Becky, one of my friends”

“Tell her you are fine and you will be out soon.”

“I’m fine Becky, just a little upset stomach”

“Ok” and Becky left.

“Good job” I said as I pulled out of her.

“Turn around and get on your knees.” She did as I asked. She was on her knees with her head down.

“Have you ever sucked a cock after it fucked you?”

“No, never”

“Well today is your lucky day. Open wide” she opened her mouth and I shoved my cock in. After a few minutes I pulled out and shot my load all over her face.

“Now get up and clean yourself as best you can. Then go out and tell your friends you’re going home. Once you are there, I want you to take a shower and then you are to wear the sluttiest high heels you have and nothing else. I will knock on your door and you will answer naked.”

“What if someone is home?”

I thought about it for a while then decided “I don’t care, do it anyways, just tell them whatever you want.”

With that I left and watched from my car as she came out running while trying to keep her blouse closed.

I followed her home and watched as she pulled into the driveway. She got out and went in the house. I gave her about 30 minutes. I was just about to go to the door when another car pulled up. Two teenage girls came out. Both were about 17. One was a brunette, about 5′6″ with large breasts and slim waist and the other was a petite blond. One must have been her daughter. I don’t know who the other was. The girls went into the house. I did not know how they would react to Vicki being naked. After 5 minutes there was no activity so I went to the door with a bag that I had in the car. I was just about to knock when it opened. Vicki was standing there naked with a red pair of 4″ heels.

“Please my daughter and her friend are here, let me get dressed.”

“How come they did not see you?”

“I saw them pull up and hid. They went right into Jill’s room”

“I see” I said as I walked in “which one is Jill”

“The blond girl, the brunette is her friend Cindy”

I reached into my bag and took two aspirins from a bottle I had. I gave them to her. “Pour the girls a glass of juice and put one of these in each”

“Is this the same thing you gave me?”

“Yes it is” I lied, I had already reached out and effected the girls to react the way I wanted. “Once they drink it they will do whatever you say.” I noticed a robe on the couch. “Put your robe on and go serve the girls”

“Please don’t make me do this” she begged. I laughed

“Sorry, but they are too hot to pass on”

She reluctantly followed my instructions. A few minutes later she came down with a sad look on her face. “It’s done”

“Good, in a minute the drug will take affect. I want you to go into your daughter’s room and have the girls sit at the head of the bed. Then I want you to drop your robe and sit at the foot of the bed facing them and masturbate until you cum. If you don’t cum in 5 minutes, make on of the girls lick you until you do. Make sure you leave the door open.” She had a shocked look on her face.

After waiting a minute she left. I followed her and stood at the door. I could see the bed from my vantage point. I heard Vicki talking “Girls sit at the head of the bed.”

“Why?” one of the girls asked. But she did not answer. I saw her open her robe and expose herself to her daughter and her friend. Then she sat on the bed facing the girls.

“Mom what the fuck are you doing?” Jill asked

“Just be quite Jill. I have to do this.” Vicki replied. Vicki had one foot on the floor and the other on the bed. She slipped her hand to her pussy and started fingering herself.

“I’m going to go now” Cindy said, but she did not get off the bed.

“Please Cindy, just be quite and let me finish.” Vicki was fingering herself hard now and she even started massaging her breasts. I could tell she wanted to meet the 5 minute deadline. She kept looking at her watch. By my watch she had 30 seconds left.

“Please, let it come now” she was pleading to the ceiling. The 5 minutes passed and I heard her sigh.

“Oh no, I didn’t cum yet.” The girls both looked confused.

Vicki looked at both girls and finally spoke to Cindy “I’m really sorry Cindy, but I need you to lick me until I cum.”

Cindy was shocked by the statement, but her body defied her as she moved into position. She was on her stomach with her face in Vicki crotch. She stuck her tongue out and started licking her friend’s mother. Vicki seemed to dislike it at first, but soon relaxed and was enjoying the sensation that the younger girl was giving her. She had her head back and was massaging her breasts. Then she lifted her large boob to her mouth and started sucking on her own nipple. Then she started to tense up. She reached down and grabbed Cindy’s head and pushed it into her. She yelled out “Oh God I’m cuming.”

I walked into the room clapping “Wow that was even better then I could have imagined.”

“Mom who is this and what is going on.”

“Go ahead Vicki tell her”

“I hit his car earlier and tried to blame him for it. He slipped me a drug that makes me do what he says. He raped me in the washroom of a restaurant, and then made me come home and wait for him. When he saw you two he made me give you the drug and now I can control you.”

“Oh my god. What are you going to do?”

“Fuck you of course, with your mother’s help. Vicki, be a dear and have the girls get naked.”

“Girls please get undressed”

The girls removed their clothes. Cindy’s boobs were as big as Vicki’s and she had a neatly trim pussy. Jill was clean shaven, which lead me to believe that she may be a bit of a slut.

“Now Vicki have the girls lay down with their legs spread wide”

“Girls lie down and spread your legs” The girls did as they were told. Cindy’s left leg was over Jill’s right one.

“Vicki use your tongue to get them ready for me”

“No please. Not that. Not with my own daughter” I just smiled

She stuck her head into Cindy’s crotch first and returned the favor. Once Cindy was good and wet she reluctantly moved on to her daughter. Jill’s was crinching when her mother’s head went between her legs. While she was pleasuring her daughter I took off my clothes and moved on top of Cindy. I guided my hard cock into her young pussy. I took a little work, but I eventually got it in. I was fucking her hard and biting her hard nipples. She was crying at first, but then slowly got into rhythm with me. I could tell she was getting close the coming. I lifted off of her chest and continued pumping her.

“Vicki suck on her clit and have Jill suck her tits.” The triple sensation was too much and she exploded in an orgasm. I pulled my still hard cock out of her.

“OK Vicki lay Jill on her stomach and spread her pussy lips for me.” She did as she was told and I got behind Jill and moved my cock into position.

“Vicki guide into your daughter. I want you to start her fucking.”

Jill screamed as I was pushed into her. I fucked her for 5 minutes and then decide it was time for the finally. I pulled out “Vicki get on all fours.” I got behind her.

“Have the girls use your juices to lube your ass.”

“Oh God.” She said as she realized what was coming. “Girls do what he said”

The girls used their hands to transfer juices from her pussy to her anus. I then slammed in so hard Vicki’s arms gave out and she fell on her face. I kept pumping into her ass. When I felt my orgasm coming I pulled out and covered her ass and pussy with my sperm.

“Vicki, have the girls lick you clean”

I stood up and watched as the two young girls licked Vicki ass and pussy.

“Now I’m leaving. You will all take a shower together and clean off all evidence of me. Vicki tonight you will seduce your husband and have him fuck you all night. After the first time go get Cindy and have her join you two. I may come back or I may not. I’ll let you sit and ponder that. You will never be able to talk to anyone except yourselves about this. When you’re alone the three of you will have sex with each other. Oh and by the way, you will accept responsibility for our accident.”

“Bye”

As I was about to leave Cindy walked up to me.

“Listen, I actually enjoyed this. I’ll fuck you anytime you want, you have a great cock. I was just hoping that you might help me deal with my mother. She a friend of Mrs. Gage’s and is even more of a bitch. Please” she said as she rubbed her beautiful breasts against me.”

“Is your mother fuckable?”

“She’s pretty and has big tits, she’s just a little overweight.”

“What did you have in mind?” I asked

We sat and talk about it for about 20 minutes and came up with a plan. Oh what a plan.