The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelley finally gets it!

This material is for adults only. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in you area (18 or 21 years old) do not continue.

Copyright © 2017 mark_la688. ALL Rights Reserved This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at Please feel free to contact the author with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

Chapter 1

I’ll be the first to say that when my ex-wife (Shelley) left me for an old high school boyfriend after we were together for 10 years I was devastated. Then it turned into rage! 10 years of my life wasted! But sometimes life does suck and we have to move on. And that’s just what I tried to do. I continued to go to work and live my life—alone. Yea, I did date on and off but because of how bad my ex hurt me I couldn’t get myself to trust again. All I could think of was that if I got too close to someone again I’d just get hurt again.

To make things worse, she got half of everything including half of all of my future income! Tell me how that’s fair—she left me for someone else for Christ sake! You see, I’m a successful software engineer with my own company that I own completely on my own. I started it half way through college before I even met Shelley and it’s grown to be one of the largest privately held software companies in the world. I specialize in working with other software developers and companies to help them develop their own products at a fraction of the cost it would cost them to employ all of the people they would need to do it themselves. In turn it not only made me quite wealthy but it’s also made me quite a few good friends all across the business and technical world spectrums.

Shelley and I met when she was 25 and I was 30. We got married that same year. We were married for 10 years then it all went to hell. It’s been a few years now and I just turned 50! Go figure, I’m alone and don’t trust women at all and again, I’m 50 friggin years old! At least it didn’t go that well for Shelley either! Her boyfriend dumped her after a couple of years. Her parents and family don’t talk to her because they were pissed at her for leaving me and it in turn ruined their relationship. She doesn’t work. She just lives off of me like a leach. Every couple of years she files a suit claiming I’m not in compliance with the divorce decree and that she should be getting more money. What a gold digging bitch. You would think that she could live off of over 16 million a year before taxes!

So life goes on right? Yea it does…

Last month I was at a software conference out east when Steve, an old friend of mine from college that has his own company, and I met up for dinner. Now let me say this about Steve, I’ve never had a friend that was confident, full of himself, and as great with the ladies as he is. So it was no surprise when he showed up with this girl that was maybe 25, 6 foot, long blond hair and stacked! She had to have some of the best looing breasts I have ever seen, probably a 36DD. Steve introduced me to his girlfriend, Lisa. What floored me was when she talked. “Hi, Mr. Martin, it’s a pleasure to meet your Sir” and then she actual curtsied like a little girl! Her voice, her voice was like that of a little girl, High and sweet. Steve then told her to have a seat like a good girl then she replied “Of course Stevie” and it sounded like she was so pleased to have been told what to do even if it was just to sit down.

I had to have been quite the sight. I know my jaw had to have been hitting the floor. Steve brought me back to the real world “Hey buddy, it’s great to see you after all of these years; it’s been what, 6 or 7 years?” “Yea, I stammered out, 8 actually. I see you’ve been doing well” as I nodded toward Lisa. “You have no idea” he smiled back at me “You have no idea”.

We sat down and caught back up on things. Let me fill you in on Steve. Steve’s company is a software and engineering company that does a lot of classified work for the government and as such a lot of what he does he can’t talk about, even to good old friends like me.

During our conversation Lisa just sat there looking beautiful and staring at Steve like he was a god or something. Lisa would flirt with the waiter when he would come around and Steve would just smile and shake his head.

After we got caught up, Steve spoke to Lisa, “Capricorn purple” Lisa’s face glazed over and she tuned out.

“What the hell?” I said.

“Don’t worry, she’s just fine. I just wanted us to be able to have a private conversation”

“I don’t understand”

“It’s okay Mark, I’ll fill you in in a minute but first I want you to tell me how you’re really doing. No bull shit. The truth.”

I sat there for a minute stunned then nodded “Okay, Yea, work is fine but life sucks. You know what I mean. It gets old being alone. Yea I’ve got money but that doesn’t mean life is great.” Steve nodded and I continued “I just got done with having to meet with my lawyers again about Shelley and another of her claims that I’m not giving her enough money. I swear her only goal is to make my life miserable Steve!”

“That’s what I thought” Steve said in a sympathetic voice. “you and I have been friends for ever, we don’t see each other as much anymore since my company moved here to the east coast but we’re still good friends.” I nodded to him and he continued “what would you say if I told you I could help?” “Yea, right!” laughed. He laughed and then suddenly stopped with a straight face and said “Mark, I’m not kidding. I can help you.” I stopped laughing and stared at him.

Mark stared back for a good 30 seconds. Then he pulled out his cell phone and brought up a picture and handed it to me. It showed at woman about 35-40 years old with average looks. Shoulder length brown hair. Maybe 5′8″ or so and about 165 pounds with brown eyes and glasses.

“Okay, who’s this?” I asked.

“This was one of my programmers that about a year ago started to steal some very valuable intellectual property and sell it on the dark web. Luckily, a friend of mine had some contacts that knew about it and told me about it. I set up an in-house sting to make sure and then sure enough I caught her red handed.

Secretly I had been working on a project that utilized a combination of some top secret government work along with other work I’ve been helping with for some privet contractors.” Steve stopped talking and looked around and looked back at me.

“Keep an open mind; I’m going to tell you something that I know you’ll have a very hard time believing. But what I’m going to tell you is the god’s honest truth…” Again Steve looks around before continuing. “I’ve made a special chamber and set of programs that allow me to change people.” I just stared, he was right, I was having a hard time wrapping my mind around what he was saying “I don’t get it, what are you saying? You can hypnotize people or something?”

“No, it’s a lot, and I mean a lot more that that! I can take a person, put them in this chamber I’ve made and literally change them. Both their mind, body and soul.” Steve smiled at me seeing that I was about to call bull shit. “Mark, I’m telling you the truth. Take a look at that picture again.” I picked up his phone again looking at the picture. “That is a picture of Lisa before I put her in the chamber and changed her to what you see setting next to you!”

“Bull shit” I said. There was no way. Was there?

“Lisa, spiral purple space” Steve said to the still vacant Lisa. She immediately blinked her eyes and looked at him. “Yes dear?” she answered back. “I want you to tell Mark the truth, is that picture on my phone you before I changed you?” Lisa looked at the phone setting on the table and then looked at me and smiled, “Oh, yes that was me when I was a bad girl Mr. Martin.” Steve then told Lisa to let her internal Lisa speak and to tell me what she thought about what had been done to her and he reminded her to speak quietly and not to draw attention to herself.

The look on her face didn’t change but the tone of her voice changed when she started to talk again. “This son of a bitch, you have to help me please, he changed me! My body, I can’t control anything! He makes me do whatever he wants and I can’t do anything about it! I’m a slave in this fucked up body! You have to save me from this hell!” The whole time Lisa was talking to me she was just barely loud enough to hear and the look on her face was the same happy look that she had had since I first seen her.

“Okay Lisa, that’s enough. Back inside and let the new Lisa back out now” Lisa immediately blinked a couple of time and then replied “Oh Sir, Thank you for putting that nasty girl back where she belongs”

I just sat there totally stunned! “How, How did you do it. I can’t believe this. No way! There is just no way you could’ve done it! She’s at totally different person. She taller! Her face is totally different. Lisa doesn’t look anything like this picture! She doesn’t even look like she’s even related to her!”

“Mark, I’m telling you the truth. The Lisa in that picture is the same Lisa setting her. I just altered her in my machine.” Lisa sat there, nodding her head.

“Look, I can help you too. Let me. We can do the same to Shelley.”

“You’re not kidding are you?”

“Absolutely not! Let me help you. You can have your life back and at the same time and have a beautiful woman at your command. We can program her to be anything you want her to be. If you just want to alter her mind, fine. If you want to do the whole thing like I did, fine. Either way, you can have your well-deserved revenge on that bitch!”

I just sat there looking back and forth between Steve and Lisa. It was almost too much. I thought my head was going to explode trying to cope with all that he just laid out to me.

“Wow, I just don’t know Steve. You’ve just really blew my mind here. I think I need some time to think about this…is that okay with you?”

Steve looked at me and smiled. “Of course Mark, I really didn’t think you’d be able to make up your mind right here and right now.”

I just sat there with a totally stunned look still on my face.

“Think about it tonight and we can meet for breakfast tomorrow and we can talk about it some more. Remember Mark, how much and what you want to alter with Shelley is totally up to you. If you don’t want to do it now, you can always change your mind later and we can do it anytime you want. Just remember one thing. Once we do this, there’s no going back.”

I sat there nodding my head in total disbelief. “Okay, let me try and wrap my head around this. You’ve given me an awful lot to think about her buddy!”

“Sounds good” Steve stood and Lisa stood with him. “Again, lets meet here at 8 for breakfast and we can talk some more, Okay?”

“Sure” I said as I got up. We shook hands “It’s great to see you again Steve.”

“Same here” Steve replied. We shook hands and gave each other a man hug and then Steve and Lisa walked out.

I sat back down and ordered large bourbon on the rocks and thought to myself—Holy Shit!