The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelley finally gets it!

Chapter 2

I finally got back to my room at about 11 at night with after having a lot more than just one drink! I was up most of the night thinking about Steve’s offer. By the time I fell asleep at about 5am I had decided to talk to Steve and feel out what my options would be if we did this. If it truly was a real process, Lisa had been changed to the point that who she is today is no were close to what she was before. Should I just make minor changes to make my problems go away? Make some small or intermediate changes to her body or go for a complete rebuilding of her. If I wanted the complete change, how far should I go or not go.

I found myself at the hotel restaurant at 8am and found Steve and Lisa waiting for me in a back corner. Lisa was dressed in a semitransparent tan silk top. It was obvious that she didn’t have a bra on. How did I know this you may ask? I could see the outline of her nipples through her shirt. And her nipples were poking out at me just begging to be seen. Her top was tucked into a black form fitting skirt that only came down to half the way to her knees. Her legs were encased in a pair of silk tan stockings that matched the color of her shirt. They were held up with a matching garter belt. When she was sitting her skirt wasn’t able to cover the top of her stockings. On her feet she had a pair of 5 inch stilettos that showed off her calves. For the first time I really got a good long look at her face. It didn’t have any flaw at all. It was as if someone had sculpted her face out of perfect clay and airbrushed it to perfection. I noticed that her eyes where almost neon blue they were so bright! Her hair was pulled back into a single braided French braid down the middle of her back. Looking at the complete picture before me I don’t think I had ever seen a more flawless woman!

As I approached, Lisa stood and once again gave me a deep curtsy. Even after all that we went through last night I was still in awe of the sight before me. Steve was trying to keep from laughing at me as he had big grin plastered on his face.

“So Buddy, Thoughts? Questions?”

“I think I believe that you can do this. I don’t understand how but yea I believe you”

“Good, Good. Do you think you want to take me up on my offer? Or think about it some more? Remember, we can always do it later if you’re not sure right now.”

“I’ve got some more questions first if you don’t mind?”

“Sure, go ahead, Ill answers what I can and let you know if I can’t.”

“Okay, sure then. The first question; will any of this ware off over time? If we change something do I have to worry about her going back to her original self?”

“Nope, once it’s done it’s done. The only way to return her to her starting point would require a full re-training as if we had never changed anything at all.”

“Okay. What are the limits to what we can do here?”

“Really, none. Now we can’t give her some kind of supper power or something but as far as physical changes…I think we could do almost anything. I’ll tell you this…About 4 months ago I put Lisa back in the chamber and gave turned her into my own cat girl. She had the ears, nose, tail and even a fine coat of blonde hair all over her body! It was so hot. I’m telling you…just talking to you now about it makes me want to do it again man!”

I turned to Lisa who was just setting there looking at Steve as if she wanted to take her clothes off right there and then and just start fucking him. “What did you think about having this done to you?” She turned to me “Oh, I just love anything that Stevie does to me. My only reason for being to bring Stevie joy and happiness!”

Steve spoke up “I’ve programed her to be my person slave Mark. Right now she is in her public mode. There is no way I could take her out in her privet mode.” Turning to Lisa “Lisa go back to our suite and go into privet mode and await my return.” At that, Lisa stood up and curtsied to both of us and walked away.

“When we get done here I’ll take you back to my room and you can get a whole new look at Lisa and maybe give you an idea of what we can do to Shelley.” “Okay” was all I could say as my mind wandered to what I might find when we went to his room.

“Now, understand, I have no intention of selling my work to anyone. We can’t. This is just too much power to put out there…Can you imagine what this could to our world?”

“I agree…this could really fuck up everything.” I said

“Soooo, what do you think Mark?” I sat back and sighed. I actually got light headed “Well, can I let you know after we get to your room?”

“You bet. In fact I think we’ve given Lisa plenty of time so let’s head back.” We got up and started out. As we left I told our waiter to just charge our meals to my room and we were on our way.

I have to say that my anticipation really grew on the way to the 38th floor and I was not disappointed when we walked in…