The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This fictional story contains scenes of mind control, gay sex, incest, and more gay sex. If this is a problem, or if you are not of legal age, then read something else.

Copyright © 2008 by Eromenos. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

Send comments to

* * *

Shepherds of Men, Chapter 2

It was probably the weirdest car ride and the weirdest conversation after the most definitely fucking weird experience in Alex’s life so far.

“What the hell happened in there?” Alex head was spinning, his dazed mind reeling from so much intense penetration. “Did you just give me a blowjob?” Alex thought about it bit longer. “Holy shit, did I just give you a blowjob?!”

Michael chuckled and playfully ran his hair through his little brother’s curly brown hair. “Yes and yes, bro. Don’t worry about it right now. You just need to rest up.” Alex playfully swatted Michael’s hand away. “I was just like you are right now after my first meeting with Master Calder.”

Traffic was heavy during the afternoon. It was about 5:30 pm; Alex’s meeting had taken about 3 hours, but it felt like much more and much less time than that to him. Michael decelerated and pulled up behind another car on a busy street. “Crap, we’re gonna be in traffic for a while. You wanna take a nap bro? You look exhausted.” Michael sent a loving nudge over the mental link to Alex. Michael draped his arm over his little brother’s shoulders, and Alex snuggled into his shoulder. “Naw, I’ll be ok,” Alex said dreamily. Realizing that he had snuggled up next to his brother, he said “I guess this should weird me out too.”

Michael chuckled again. “Heh, it takes some time getting used to. I didn’t understand the whole guy-on-guy thing until the end of my first year.”

“Yeah, what’s up with that Mike? I thought I was entering a good school, not a gay sex club,” Alex retorted. They both laughed, and Michael leaned over and kissed Alex’s forehead. “I like girls and all. But . . .”

“. . . you feel something else now,” said Michael, finishing Alex’s sentence.

“Yeah. I don’t know how to put. I don’t really understand it myself,” Alex said.

“I guess I still like girls too. But, we must obey our Master bro. We have to stick to guys now,” Michael said. Alex could feel the truth of what he said. “I know. I don’t know how I know it. But you’re right. I know Master Calder would want it this way.” The thought of his Master was giving him a hard-on. Michael could sense it. He reached over with his other hand and gently messaged Alex’s stirring cock. The sudden contact surprised him, and Alex blushed heavily.

Michael whispered into his ear while projecting images of his experiences of getting fucked my Master Calder. “You’ll love how his cock feels inside you, bro. He’ll hit this spot inside you over and over again, but you won’t be able to cum until he command you to do so. Master will pound your ass for hours sometimes, and you’ll want it never end.” Alex breathing had become ragged, and a small precum stain was spreading on his shorts.

let me see your cock, bro

Alex’s hands shot to his waist. He pulled his shorts and briefs down to his ankles with one clean motion before realizing what he was doing. “You did that, didn’t you?” he asked astonished. Michael gave him a mischievous smile. “Don’t worry twerp. You’re safe with me.” Michael moved in on Alex’s lips and frenched him. Alex’s mouth willingly accepted his big brother’s tongue.

“I still won’t call you Master,” Alex told him playfully.

“How about Sir then?” retorted Michael.

“No way jerk-off,” responded Alex.

Michael wanted his little brother’s cum, but he liked the challenge Alex presented even more. He drove his head into Alex’s crotch and homed in on his erect 7 inches. All Alex needed some distraction. Michael bobbed his head up and down, his mouth forming a wet glove over his bro’s youthful member.

Alex curled over Michael, his face buried in Michael’s hair. He noticed his big brother’s scent in way he never had before; it was strong and alluring, and similar to his own but muskier.

you will address me as sir

Alex was lost in the feeling of Michael’s mouth working his cock—again.

you will address all of your new older brothers as sir. seniority is to be respected within the stable at all time

Michael was very skilled, and Alex could feel him penetrating his mind and implanting commands.

“What are you doing Sir?” Alex asked.

Michael paused his blowjob. “I’m beginning your preparation, bro. Our Master wants you ready for initiation in the fall.

“Yes Sir,” Alex responded. “Hey wait a sec, you made me call you Sir!”

The mischievous smile returned to Michael’s face. “Yup. I’m teaching you to properly address your superiors, twerp.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me Sir—crap, I did it again!”

Michael chuckled and planted a sloppy kiss on Alex’s lips. “What, you don’t like submitting to me?”

Alex knew the answer to that question. “Sir, you know it’s not that. Your just my big brother and all.”

Michael looked a little confused.

“And calling you Sir is weird when your such an dumbass.”

“Oh you little shit!” Michael reached up to Alex’s torso and tickled him mercilessly. Alex howled in agonized laughter. Their eyes met, a carefree grin on both of their faces. They had never thought about the others’ physical beauty until today, nor had they ever expressed their brotherly love so openly. They felt no hesitation now, and Alex reeled from the experience with this new Master as much as he did from his new relationship with Michael.

“I love you Mich- I mean Sir,” Alex said, looking down sheepishly.

Michael cradled his face with his hand. “I love you too, little brother.” Michael traveled into Alex’s mind through the link his Master had created and expressed his love directly into his little brother’s mind. Alex grabbed Michael’s hair and pulled him into a passionate kiss, desperate to return the expression of love.

Michael pulled away and returned to Alex’s cock with renewed vigor. He wanted Alex’s seed inside him and knew Alex yearned to give it to him. Alex only needed a few more rounds on his cock before he erupted inside Michael’s mouth, and his older brother swallowed every last drop before returning to their kiss. Alex could taste his salty cum on Michael breath and lapped at his big brother’s mouth with his own tongue.

“Well, good thing my car has tinted windows,” said Michael with a laugh.

Their parents were delighted to hear about Alex’s acceptance into Shepherd College, especially with his older brother already there—and already showing him the ropes. As parents do, they began thinking about life with both children having left the nest—and whether to convert Alex’s bedroom into a study or guest room.

High school graduation came and went, and Alex wondered whether he would be able to keep in touch with his buddies after College began. He didn’t have any plans on telling him what Shepherd was really about. He didn’t really himself know what Shepherd was about, but he knew that the gay sex part would just weird his buds out too much. It still weirded him out; he already felt his attraction to girls waning and his newfound need for male companionship growing. He really didn’t understand and knew his buds certainly wouldn’t.

He did know, though, that he wanted to fool around with his best friend Eric—and knew that Michael would be more than willing to help. He’d always noticed how good looking Eric was. Hell, everyone did. Girls were all over him, and boys would get big guy-crushes over him—not that they’d admit it though. Alex and Eric had, when they were young teenagers, jacked each other off a few times while watching porn before trying their luck with girls. Now, Alex wanted to revisit Eric’s cock in a more intimate manner, and he needed Michael’s help.

It was night, and the two were lying in Alex’s bed with Michael bedroom had already been turned into a library by his parents, and so he camped out in Alex’s room during the summer break. Alex was curled up beside his big brother and resting his head on Michael’s chest, his fingers lazily tracing patterns on his big brother’s smooth, hairless and muscled torso. They were naked and spent after having 69’d each other a few times already

“So, you want to fuck Eric and then make him forget it ever happened. Yeah, it’s possible.”

“So you’ll do it, Sir?” Alex asked.

“No, you’ll do it. I show you how though. It’ll give you the opportunity to practice on Eric over the summer,” Michael responded.

“Wow, I didn’t think I would be able to learn that already, Sir,” Alex said.

“Well, it’ll require some planning. Erasing memories is a lot easier than creating false ones. If we got Eric stoned or something, then he’ll probably think he just passed out when he notices that he can’t remember a chunk of time,” Michael said.

“Ok, I see what you mean. But Sir, where are we gonna get the pot?”

Michael reached over and rummaged through his bag on the floor. After a few moments, he produced a plastic baggie full of pungent-smelling marijuana.

“Holy shit, Sir. You’ve been back for a week and you’ve already scored some pot?”

“I got skills, twerp. But tell me, what are you gonna give in return? I mean seriously dude; pot, Eric as your own personal fuck toy.”

“Well, I was going to ask—I mean, well—Sir, I —” Alex looked down shyly for a moment, and then looked back up at his big brother. “I’d like for my first time to be with you, Sir. You know, my first time getting fucked.”

A big, warm smile spread across Michael’s face. “Aww, come here bro,” he said tenderly. Alex’s lips moved up to meet Michael’s, and they kissed sweetly. “I’d be honored little brother. What’s a big brother for, huh?” he said, rustling Alex’s curly hair with his hand. Michael kissed him again, tenderly planting kisses on Alex’s face and kneading his neck with his lips. “I’ll always be here for you, bro, you know that.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

Alex’s training went smoothly, and Michael was very impressed at how easily his little brother grasped the introductory psionic lessons. Michael was good, but Alex was a true natural at both using his mental abilities and at submitting to mental conditioning. Michael had been able to touch Alex’s subconscious after enough effort and implanted a command to allow Michael to enter this deeply into Alex’s mind more easily. He knew their Master had opened up Alex’s mind considerably, and now Michael needed only to add to his Master’s impressive work within Alex.

“Wow, bro. You’ll be teaching me soon enough.”

Alex blushed and smiled shyly. “You’re a good teacher, Sir.”

“Well, talent runs in the family I guess,” Michael said while playing with his little brother’s curly hair. “Let’s resume your exercises.”

Alex returned to his kneeling position on the floor before Michael. They were both naked, and Alex couldn’t help but admire Michael’s smooth, hairless legs and crotch. He looked like a Greek god: sleek, ripped and limber.

“Alright Alex, I want to reinforce my pathway to your subconscious.”

“Yes Sir.” Alex opened his mind to Michael, just like he had been taught. He could feel Michael’s presence enter him and make contact with an earlier implantation. It felt like Michael was throwing a switch in his mind, and everything went blank for a moment. When he came to, Michael was kneeling in front of him.

“Very good, bro.”

“Thank you, Sir. That was faster than I’d thought.”

“Take a look at the clock, bro.”

It was 3 pm when their exercised had begun, and Alex saw that it was now almost 5 pm.

“Whoa, that wasn’t that fast at all. Did you erase the memory from my mind, Sir.”

“Yes, but only partially. I’ll now show you how I did it, and then you’ll know how to do it yourself.” Michael reached into his mind and revealed a hidden memory to Alex. Alex saw with his mind’s eye the events of the last two hours: Michael taking control of Alex, making him walk around the room, making him perform some physical exercises, reinforcing the obedience training their Master had started, Michael commanding Alex to rimjob him and Alex exploring his big brother’s asshole with his tongue, and then the two of them 69ing and cumming into each other. The memory revealed itself to Alex in a flash and was just as intense the second—or for Alex first—time around.

“You just do what I did in reverse. It’s like packing up a gift is the opposite of opening it up. When you’re ready to erase a memory from Eric’s mind, all you need to do is pack it up and hide it within Eric’s mind.”

“So, he’ll still have the memory inside him Sir?”

“In a way, yes. Honestly bro, our Master hasn’t taught me how to permanently delete a memory yet. But, this should work just fine. And we can just blame the pot if it doesn’t,” Michael said, and they both chuckled.

“Ok, bro. Let’s practice your dominance technique. I’ll dominate you while going through the process, so pay attention, okay?”

“Yes Sir.”

Michael knelt down in front of Alex and locked eyes with him. He made contact with Alex’s mind and met with no resistance.

submit and obey

Alex felt very docile, and his eyes glazed over.

open your mind

Alex felt Michael taking control of his mind, his thoughts coming from big brother’s mind instead of his own.

“How do you feel, bro?”

“I feel obedient, Sir. I have almost completely submitted to your control, Sir,” Alex responded groggily. His voice was soft and distant.

give in to my power, bro. you feel safe in my control

Alex felt Michael’s presence throughout his body and mind. His brother mind had enveloped his own entirely.

“I have submitted, sir. I am ready to obey, Sir,” said Alex, his voice coming from some distant place inside him.

Michael ran his hand down his little brother’s torso and lovingly traced his gaze over Alex’s placid and adorable face. “What is it that you desire, bro?”

“I want to obey you, Sir. I want you to control my mind and body, Sir.”

“Very good, little brother.” Michael felt incredible tenderness towards his helpless and submissive brother. Alex was completely open to him, had willingly allowed him into the deepest recesses of his mind and desired nothing more than for Michael to dominate him utterly. He wondered if their Master felt this same feeling when he dominated his stable boys, and yearned for the day when Alex would join them in their Master’s power.

remember clearly. watch and learn, little brother

Michael slowly brought Alex out of his domination, mentally commanding Alex to study each step of the process. Alex absorbed the lesson eagerly, his submissive mind obeying his big brother without question.

“Just like hiding and revealing a memory, domination and release are different sides of the same process. What you are experiencing now is the reverse of what you will do to Eric. And just like you are now, he will be utterly submissive to you. You must be as tender with his mind as I am with yours.”

“Yes Sir. I will obey Sir,” responded Alex from within his submissive haze.

Michael felt his anxiety rising and moved to calm himself immediately. His Master had tasked him with guiding Alex through these first lessons, and he wanted to please his Master more than anything else. Michael would prepare both Alex’s mind and body for the intense and powerful penetration that their Master would subject him to. Their Master’s power was mighty and would hurt Alex if he wasn’t prepared to receive more than just the small taste that he’d already experienced. While Michael would touch Alex’s deep-mind with great effort and considerable time, their Master could slam through Alex’s resistance with a whim and could tear his mind like his enormous 12 inch cock would rip apart Alex’s hole without preparation. Michael loved his little brother too much to let that happen.

release

Alex’s eyes regained their focus, and he smiled at Michael warmly. “I could feel your anxiety through our link,” Alex said. “I know I’ll be prepared for our Master’s power with you guiding me, Sir.” Alex’s eyes held such adoration for his big brother that Michael almost wept. He reached out for Alex’s hands and held them tightly.

“You mean a lot to our Master—and to me. I guess I’m being over-protective, bro,” Michael said shyly. Alex pressed his head against Michael’s smooth chest and wrapped arms around his big brother’s powerful torso. Michael put his muscled arms around Alex’s smaller frame and pulled him closer. He buried his face in Alex’s sweetly fragrant curls. They held each other for some time, and neither wanted it to end.

“I think I’m ready to take Eric, Sir,” Alex whispered to Michael.

“I think you are too, bro. We’ll have a lot of fun tomorrow night,” Michael whispered. Their faces touched, and their gazes locked intimately. “I can’t wait to see you in action, little brother. It’s a big moment for you.”

“Our Master will be very pleased, Sir.”

They smiled, the thought of their Master’s pleasure exciting them both.