The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This fictional story contains scenes of mind control, gay sex, incest, and more gay sex. If this is a problem, or if you are not of legal age, then read something else.

Copyright © 2008 by Eromenos. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

Send comments to

* * *

Shepherds of Men, Chapter 4

It was the middle of the summer and the town was simmering. Michael and Alex had the house to themselves while their parents were away and had largely dispensed with wearing clothes at all. Alex had been practicing on Eric almost constantly since he first dominated him, and Eric joined them in lounging about the house naked when was over.

After talking it over with Michael, Alex decided not to seal off Eric’s memories of their sexual encounters. Instead, Michael implanted a command in Eric’s mind so that he would be unable to communicate anything concerning Alex and Michael’s abilities, the College, or their sexual excursions. Eric was still Alex’s best friend and didn’t want to mess with Eric’s memories if Eric could come to accept Alex for who he now was.

“So that’s what Shepherd College is about. Fuck dude, that’s some X-Men shit,” Eric said. He was snuggled up next to Alex on the couch, his head resting in the crook of Alex’s arm and his face pressed into his neck. “You’re not gonna . . . you know, recruit me or something?”

Alex chuckled. “For fucks sake, Eric, you don’t buy into that gay agenda bullshit do you?”

“Uh, hello, you hypnotized me and made me your gay sex slave, remember?”

“Well, uh . . . ok, fair enough. But it’s not like gays are going around doing that to anyone. Well, maybe the psionic ones, I guess—hell Eric, I don’t know. I don’t think I was gay before my powers started manifesting. I’m not even sure I’m gay now. I mean, I still like girls, but I feel a—how can I put it—a connection to guys now that I can’t ignore.”

Alex lazily traced his finger tips up and down Eric’s chest. “And besides, I know that Michael wasn’t. I caught him and Sharon Cook going at it once and he chased me down the hall he was so angry. I almost slammed his cock in the door.”

They both laughed heartily at the thought. “So, can you control girls?” Eric asked.

“Nope,” Michael said, intercepting the question as he walked down the stairs. “Hey bro, let me slide in behind you.” Alex and Eric made room for Michael beside them on the couch. They leaned into his chest and Michael encircled them with his muscular arms and legs.

“Aww, well that sucks. I had some “plan” you might call them for Professor X here,” Eric said.

“The comic books don’t get it exactly right, Cheech. Psionicly-speaking, Men can dominate men and women can dominate women. Or at least, that’s how our Master explains it,” Michael said.

“Ok, what the hell is up with the ‘Sir’ and ‘Master’ crap?” Eric asked snidely.

“It’s called respect, dumbass,” Alex responded and tweaked one of Eric’s nipples.

“Basically, yeah. Alex calls me ‘Sir’ now because I’m an upper classman and better skilled than he is. Our Master is a professor at the college,” Michael explained.

“Wait, so if Alex get better than you, then you’ll call him ‘Sir’?” Eric asked.

Alex turned to look up into Michael’s eyes, a timid and slightly embarrassed expression on his face. “Maybe. But he’s got a ways to go before that happens,” responded Michael as he tussled Alex’s hair, smiling warmly at his little brother. “Right, bro?”

“Right, Sir.” Alex grinned and basked in his big brother’s affection.

“Whatever, I ain’t callin’ you Sir no matter what,” Eric retorted. “Wait, what time is it?”

“Almost Noon, why?” Alex said.

“Aw shit, I told Rachel that I’d meet her for lunch. Sorry, dude, but I gotta bolt,” said Eric as he got up and ran towards the front door.

“Eric, wait!” Alex yelled.

“What?”

“Forgetting something?”

Eric looked around for while and then grabbed his bag. “Almost forgot it, thanks man.”

“No, dumbass. You’re hanging in the breeze, man.”

Eric looked down and realized that he was still naked. “Oh yeah! Holy shit, that woulda been embarrassing.”

Alex got up and help Eric gather his clothes. “Thanks man. I’ll make sure to fuck Rachel twice as long now since you aren’t, you know, batting for our side now.”

“A very noble sacrifice,” Alex retorted.

“Well, I try,” Eric shot back with a smirk as he dashed out the door and hopped on his bike.

Alex shut the door and snuggled up next to Michael on the couch. “So, what’d ya want to do today, Sir?”

“Actually, I got a surprise for you. Some of our pack-brothers are coming over today.”

Alex looked up with surprise. “Wha—really?”

Michael grinned. “You look like an eager little puppy, bro.”

Alex smiled. “Did I—when you were fucking me—were they the ones I felt inside you Sir?”

“They were there, yes. Three of them will be staying with us for the next few days before they head out to the coast for the rest of the summer.”

“That’s great, Sir!” Alex beamed with delight. He was getting hard with excitement, and his cock pressed up against Michael’s six-pack.

“Don’t blow your wad just yet, little brother,” Michael said with a smirk. Alex leaned down to kiss Michael on the forehead.

“What do you think we’ll do when they get here, Sir?”

“That depends on what they want to do, bro. They’re upper classmen, so they’ll be in charge. One of them, Marcus, was my trainer last summer before my initiation.”

“Huh, I don’t remember meeting him then, Sir.” Michael just looked at him, waiting for Alex to finish that thought.

“. . . because he blocked that memory from me, right Sir?”

“It’s still in your mind, just hidden. He’ll probably reveal it to you when he arrives. Hey, maybe as a birthday present, what with you turning 18 this Saturday.”

Alex leaned in to embrace his big brother. “Being with our brothers is the best present you could’ve given me, Sir.”

Michael gently stroked Alex’s curly mane. “You’ll like them. They’re fun guys, and we can both learn a thing or two from them. Oh, you won’t mind if they dominate Eric if he shows up?”

“No, just so long as they’re gentle with him, Sir,” Alex said.

“They will be. They’re some of the best psionics at the College, especially Julian. He’s the leader of the stable when our Master is away. He’s dominated me numerous times before, so I know Eric will be in good hands.”

Alex placed a delicate kiss on Michael’s lips. “I trust you, Sir. Eric means a lot to me. I just—I don’t know—I feel the need to protect him, Sir.”

Michael gazed longingly at Alex and knew exactly what he meant. He returned his little brother’s kiss. “You’re becoming a shepherd already, bro.”

“Hey brother,” said Marcus as he embraced Michael. “How’s your break going?”

“Going good, Sir,” responded Michael.

Michael stood at the front door and greeted his three pack-brothers as they entered. They all exchanged warm embraces, feeling the need for close contact after being away from each other since the end of the school year.

“And how’s our new brother’s preparation going?” asked Simon.

“Very well, Sir. He’s a real natural.”

“I bet he is. It seems to run in your family, handsome,” said Julian as he held Michael in his embrace.

Michael blushed at the compliment and let his pack-leader’s compliment wash over him. “Thank you, Sir.”

“Th—thank you, Sir” Alex said, tripping over his words at Julian’s praise and the feeling of accomplishment that he felt ripple over his link with Michael. He stood at the base of the stairs.

“Hey, there’s the man of the hour himself,” Julian said, full of charisma and confidence. “Do you feel like you’re ready for your initiation?”

“Yes, Sir. Michael’s been training me, Sir.”

“Good, good,” Julian said.

Michael and Alex were already naked. Julian approached Alex and circled behind him, placing his hand powerful hands on Alex’s more delicate shoulders. He massaged them deeply, and Alex melted into his touch. Julian leaned into Alex’s rear and let his hard-on be known.

“Help me out of my civilian duds, cutie. Michael, tend to your pack-brothers,” Julian said.

“Yes Sir,” the two brothers said in unison. Michael’s able hands gingerly went to work on Simon and Marcus. He took his time, starting with the more-senior Simon. His skin was snow-white, and it appears even more so against his jet-black eyes and wispy hair. He had the body of a gymnast, his body powerful and limber. Marcus, Michael’s trainer, was of Brazilian stock and his skin was an alluring golden-tan, his hair curly like Alex’s but more closely cropped. He was built like a martial artist, his musculature understated but his movements quick and sharp. They were both smooth and hairless like Michael, and their clothes slid easily off their clean, sleek bodies.

Julian turned Alex around to face him and took Alex’s hands into his. He guided them up to his top shirt button, working Alex’s hands for him as one button after another was unfastened. Julian’s gaze never broke with Alex’s, and Alex’s heart raced as the pack-leader’s sultry brown eyes peered lustily into his bright, crystal blues. They reached the last button, and Julian placed Alex’s hands on his six-pack as he peeled off his shirt. He revealed a beautiful, ebony body decked with toned, Olympian muscle. A light dusting of black hair crowned a strong, chiseled face and jaw, and his dark mocha skin commanded the late-afternoon light streaming into the house.

Julian reached out and toyed with the few light hairs dusting Alex’s chest. “You feral thing, you,” he said and smiled playfully at Alex. He let his fingers slide down Alex’s torso and then back to Alex’s hands. He guided them to his belt buckle and made Alex’s hands unfasten it, and then took Alex’s hand to his pant’s button and zipper doing the same.

“Get my shoes, cutie,” said Julian.

“Yes Sir,” Alex said hoarsely, his mouth dry from anxious excitement. They both noticed it and smiled at each other. Alex knelt down and untied Julian’s shoes. Then, he took his shoes and socks off and tossed them to the side. Suddenly, he saw Julian’s pants drop down where his shoes used to be. Julian kicked them to the pile with his shoes and socks.

Alex looked up towards his pack-leader’s face but couldn’t help but stare at Julian’s awesome 10 inch cock as it stood long and proud. A drop of precum leaked from it and landed on Alex’s cheek. Julian leaned down and hoisted Alex up to his feet, handling Alex’s weight surely and gently. Alex’s cock was standing at attention.

“Hmm, what’s that, cutie?” he purred at Alex as he leaned in and sloppily slicked it off of his cheek. He reached down with his hand and generously groped Alex, sending shivers through his little pack-brother’s body. His hand returned with a dab of Alex’s precum on his fingertips. He slowly slipped his fingers into Alex’s mouth, and Alex suckled them generously. Alex took Julian’s hand with both of his.

“That’s a good boy,” Julian cooed into Alex’s ear. His fingers toyed with Alex’s tongue as he nibbled Alex’s earlobe. He slowly withdrew his fingers, though Alex was reluctant to give them up.

Julian cupped Alex’s face with his hand and leaned in to kiss Alex, their tongues dancing with each other. Julian pushed his breath into Alex’s mouth, then drew Alex’s breath into his body after a moment. He continued this for few more cycles and then drew away from the kiss. A dreamy, dizzy expression sat on Alex’s face and he looked lovingly Julian.

Julian looked over to the others, who had sprawled themselves on the couch. The show had driven them into near-heat with precum streaming down their erect cocks. Marcus was on all fours, his face wedged between Simon’s pale ass cheeks. Michael was rimming Marcus hungrily, his tongue lapping away at his golden-brown, musky hole. He looked back over at Alex.

“Looks like we were having an effect on the boys, cutie,” Julian said. “Michael’s really getting into it, huh?”

Alex gazed upon his big brother going to town on his former trainer’s asshole, and he felt even more precum oozing out of his cock at the sight. Julian caught this too and fed it to his little pack-brother once more, his fingers slipping into Alex’s willing mouth. Julian, mightily turned on by the beautiful boy in his thrall, was oozing more precum as well. Alex noticed this and caught it in his palm. He brought his palm up to Julian’s mouth.

“Here Sir,” he said. Julian clasped his wrist and leaned in, lapping up the precum and tickling Alex’s palm with his tongue. His soulful eyes penetrated deeply into Alex.

“Thanks, cutie. I should give you a gift now, since it’s your birthday today, right?”

“It is, Sir.”

Julian gave Alex a lusty. “You’ll like this. Boys, let’s form a circle for Alex.”

He took Alex’s hand and led him to the center of the living room. The boys arranged themselves in a circle, sitting upright with their legs spread eagle and their feet touching. They reached out and clasped hands. Alex noticed that their eyes were heavily glazed and their faces placid.

“Sit in the center and face me,” Julian instructed.

“May I ask what we’re doing Sir?” Alex asked as he did what he was told.

“We’re about to give you a mind-blowing orgasm, cutie.”

“You ready?” Julian asked as he entered the circle.

“Yes Sir,” Alex responded, slightly nervous.

Julian moved in on his timid prey. Alex looked around and saw the dreamy smiles on the boys’ faces. He lingered on his brother’s handsome face and looked hungrily on the precum streaming from his familiar cock.

look into my eyes

Alex snapped around, the command taking firm control over him. His eyes found Julian’s, and he found himself lost in them almost immediately.

open your mind to me

He could feel Julian crawling into his thoughts, and felt the pack-leader’s power beginning to envelop him.

submit

Alex was totally obedient and submissive within a few moments. Julian dominated him with effortless finesse.

join with your brothers

He felt a link with Simon and Marcus forming, similar—if not as powerful—to his link with Michael. And then he felt something else, a slight tingling all over his body that grew into something incredibly sensual.

give into the sensation

It felt like hands, tongues, and skin caressing every single part of him simultaneously. He was convinced that his cock was deep inside one of his pack-brothers asses but knew otherwise.

“How is it, little pack-brother?” Julian asked, smiling.

“It’s—uh, oh my god—it’s incredible Sir!” Alex yelled, barely able to form words through the almost unbearable pleasure washing over him.

relax

Alex flopped back onto the floor and writhed like an animal in heat. He couldn’t think or reason. He knew only sexual pleasure, and it filled every part of his mind and body. In the think of his sex haze, he spotted Julian’s hard cock.

“Fuck me Sir! Oh god—please fucOhhhhhyes—please fuck me Sir!” Alex moaned as he lifted his legs and presented his ass to his pack-leader.

do not cum until I command it

Julian wanted Alex’s birthday present to last as he had some work to do on his sweet, tender ass. He fingered Alex first, his long index finger impaling his little pack-brother’s tender hole and messaging his prostate. Alex’s hole tightened around his finger and swallowed it like his mouth had done earlier. Alex couldn’t believe that it’d be possible to feel even more sensation, but Julian’s finger was sending him into ecstasy. He writhed and squirmed wildly, his body drenched in sweat.

Julian pulled finger out and slid it into Alex’s mouth, and Alex sucked it greedily. His tongue buffed Julian’s finger and moved onto his hand, then arm, then armpit. He buried his face in Julian’s manly, intoxicating scent, his tongue dancing around the smooth and hairless underarm skin.

The wild boy at his side was filling him with lust and the desire to plant his seed. He forced Alex onto his back and pulled his legs up, reexposing his asshole. He dove in and put his tongue where his finger just was. Julian’s saliva filled the hole, and his tongue spread it around. He could wait any longer and positioned himself over Alex. His cock found the eager hole and plunged in viciously. Alex howled in delight and agony, the sensation pushing his mind to the point to shattering.

The pack-leader fucked Alex like an animal, his cock tearing at his little pack-brother’s ass. Tears streamed down Alex’s face in joy, the overwhelming sensation of Julian’s cock inside him and Michael, Simon and Marcus fucking him from inside his mind. He lost almost all sense of self and dissolved into minds of his pack-brothers. Julian’s cock pushed into his rectum and body heat as his body pressed into Alex’s spry, athletic torso.

They all climaxed simultaneously, Julian erupting inside Alex’s sweat-soaked body and the three boys ejaculating into Alex’s mind. When his self-awareness returned, he felt his pack-brothers’ presence embedded within his very sense of self. He could feel them all in him, his mind reforming around them.

“That’s my gift to you, little pack-brother: a brief taste what our Master will put inside you. Do you feel us?” Julian whispered.

Alex could barely concentrate or speak, but summoned his strength to reach out to his pack-leader. “Yes . . . yes Sir,” he responded meekly.

He lazily looked around and saw that they were all kneeling over him, Julian having released them from his dominance. Julian had Alex’s legs wrapped around his torso and was stroking his still-erect cock gently. Simon and Marcus were at his sides, each holding a hand and messaging it. His head was resting on Michael’s lap, his big brother stroking his cheek and playing with his hair.

Michael lovingly gazed upon his little brother’s face. Alex’s looked up at him dreamily, his big brother’s face a familiar and welcome beacon. Michael leaned down and touched his forehead to Alex’s.

They all felt Alex’s weakened state. Julian knelt down beside Alex and turned his head towards him. Alex opened his mouth to receive Julian’s cock and suckled from it like a new-born. Rope after rope of cum filled Alex’s mouth and throat, Julian’s bulging sack once again unloading its nectar to feed the little pack-brother. Simon and Marcus joined Julian and gave of themselves to Alex, their semen mixing with Julian’s in Alex’s throat and stomach.

The left Alex’s seed for his blood-brother. Michael leaned over and 69’ed Alex. Neither needed much encouragement, and they exchanged their seed, eagerly accepting each other’s essence into their bodies. Michael lingered for a moment at Alex’s hole and savored in the mixed scent of his little brother and pack-leader. He then stood up and lifted Alex to his feet. He stood shakily at first, and Michael propped him up.

Julian approached. “Bringing a new brother into the stable is a very special event. We open ourselves to each other completely. Our wants, desires, fears; we share everything. We make ourselves naked before each other and feel no shame.” He spoke his litany reverently, and tears welled up in Alex’s eyes. Julian reached out to wipe them away.

“Soon, little pack-brother, very soon. The rest of the pack will enter into you and mark you with their presence, and then our Master will bind you to us—and us to you—completely.”

“I understand Sir,” Alex said, his voice shaking with profound joy. “Thank you Sir.”

Later that day and as the sun was setting, the pack headed out to the back yard and prepared for some group exercises. Eric had shown up—at random as usual. Julian sensed that Eric had been bound to silence and allowed him to stay. The pack-leader led them in the practice of a dance-like martial arts form, and Alex tried his best to follow along.

“Don’t worry about doing it well at this point, cutie. Just try to get a feel for how to move,” Julian said. Alex watched as the others moved in perfect unison to an arcane and intricate sequence of movements.

“This is the first, most basic form of the psion fighting style. We utilize our ability to control our minds and bodies to generate enormous amounts of directed, lethal force.” Their movements were dizzying, arms and legs cutting interlocking circular paths through the air.

“We employ our art for self-defense only, little pack-brother. We are shepherds, not thugs,” Julian continues. Their movements seems impossible. Alex was becoming exhausted trying to mimic their rapid accelerating and decelerating. They finally came to the end of the form, and Alex plopped onto the cool earth.

“That was fucking awesome! I was getting dizzy just watching it. Can y’all teach me that? Seriously, dudes, I use it only for the good side of the force, I swear,” Eric said, somewhat sarcastically—but only somewhat.

“I’m afraid you wouldn’t be able to learn it, carrot-top,” said Julian. “Don’t take it personally, though.”

“Heh, oh well. I just have to stick to machine guns then.”

They all chuckled. “That’s probably something you shouldn’t learn. Just my honest opinion, though,” Julian said.

He walked over to Alex and gently squeezed his shoulder. “How about you join your companion and watch this next part?”

“Alright, Sir.”

He did just that. He sent a mental nudge to Eric who then shucked out of his clothes and spread out on the ground. Alex snuggled up next to him, resting his head on his friend’s chest and watched his pack-mates, naked and potent in their movements. His own naked body felt great in the cooling, evening air, and Eric sweaty, soapy scent was refreshing. Eric began playing with his curly hair.

“You know, if you—um—fuck I can’t believe I’m saying this—ok, so—I kinda hope we still have our, you know, thing together once I’m at University and your at the College,” Eric finally said, clearly embarrassed.

Alex raised his head and looked at him incredulously.

“Yeah, don’t get the wrong idea or nothin’. I ain’t gay, I just—I don’t know. I guess I just feel good with you like this, kind of like we are right now.”

“You got it, dude,” he said as he ran his fingers through Eric’s red hair. A sheepish, releaved smile spread across Eric’s face.

Julian led the others in the advanced form from start to finish. When they came to the conclusion, they heard faint but unmistakable sounds of passion coming from the two younger boys and saw Alex mounting Eric, the red-head’s hands clutching Alex’s thrusting ass and his legs wrapped around Alex’s torso.

“That horny little bastard,” Michael said affectionately.

“Runs in the family I suppose,” said Julian. The sun had almost set, and the pack-mates followed their little pack-brother’s lead.