The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shockingly Black 2—Shock Harder

Claudine spent almost an hour easing the small black glass sculpture out of her pussy. She had drawn a hot bath, even though she didn’t like lounging in bath water, because she knew if she wasn’t relaxed and very careful, she’d never get the little stowaway out of her snatch.

Not that the smooth black glass was alive or anything, that was too gross to think about, so she didn’t. But strange sexual energies were transmitted by it. She certainly hadn’t been so hungry for frivolous arousal until she found the item.

She knew from experience that if she tried to pull it out, some bizarre reflex would take over and she would thrust it back in faster than it came out. That would lead to another day of sex with the little nasty thing and she had to go to work.

Had to. She had already missed two days of work because this—shockingly lewd little device and its tricks.

Her mind shied away from that thought as well. She was struggling as best as she could against constant thoughts of sexual arousal.

While she eased the glass out of her slippery pussy, she thought briefly about the switched suitcase and the start of this entire weird encounter. She followed the entire scene in her thoughts. Trying to return the luggage. No word coming on her own suitcase. Finally, tearing into the bubble wrap padding inside the suitcase to see what was so protected and valuable.

Finding the delicious streamlined black glass sculpture in the center of all the protective wrappings.

Her tongue started to get slick. No. We aren’t going there, she thought and relaxed again.

With infinite care, she finally slid the black glass out of her pussy a millimeter at a time. She wasn’t safe yet, she carefully lifted it out of the tub water and then, making sure it went nowhere near her mouth or any other orifice, she set it carefully on the wet washcloth on the side of the tub.

The bright lights of the small bathroom fell on a small sculpture in black glass. Gracefully curved through a small arc, the small item looked much like a banana rendered in slick glass by an aeronautical engineer, but one reduced in size so its total length was under six inches. The bunched wet washcloth held it in an easy series of conforming folds.

Claudine realized with a start that the sculpture looked like it was nestled in the folds of a terry-cloth pussy.

She slipped further down into the water and reminded herself to relax and stop thinking about sex.

She made a quick inspection in the course of getting dressed for work. She knew she wasn’t imagining things at this point. She worked a bit of makeup onto her eyes; deliberately downplaying what she usually wore until it was hard to tell she had any on.

Not only was the black glass cock capable of taking her mind into the gutter with immediate compulsions about sex but her body was transformed. Her lips were still slightly swollen and sensitive after three days. Her tongue was so sensitive she had to remind herself not to play with it against her teeth. Her snatch was slightly lubed all the time and her clit was swollen a lot more than yesterday.

No wonder she kept having sex flashbacks. She was still over-stimulated.

Luckily, the little glass beast was shut up in her nightstand. She knew she should have taken a hammer to it, smashed it into a thousand pieces and congratulated herself. Unfortunately, the sex was still too vivid in her mind. Just the idea that she would never experience those rippling orgasms or that chill smooth black surface sliding in and out of her mouth made her—

No. Damn it!

She stared at herself in the mirror, checking to see if she looked all right for work. She could feel her tongue getting slick and gooey as she remembered the sex. Her wet pussy lips pressed and slid under her pantyhose. If she opened the nightstand drawer with a hammer in her hand and lost control, she’d be playing with the glass again.

She needed time. A day or two of normal activity to let the memory fade, then she’d destroy the black thing.

She left the bedroom and grabbed her raincoat and purse on her way out of the apartment.

She was humming to herself. Things were going well. The day was almost over. Thirty minutes to quitting time.

She was back in the groove and feeling 99% normal. Catching up on work was going well. Everyone had been around to say they hoped she was feeling better, which oddly helped, though not for the reasons they could understand. She had only thought about sex three times today.

Lunch had been the worst. Putting things in her mouth had taken on slightly creepy feelings. Arousing feelings as she ate her usual salad, celery sticks and carrots. Unexpectedly, not only did she have to be careful about how she ate; she had to be careful not to watch other people eating.

Debra Chase was a real slut with food.

She had never noticed before, but Debra ate almost everything like she was having sex with it. She had worked with Debra for three years and never realized that she played with her food like it was cock. Debra had an oral fixation. It was totally absorbing, yet Claudine couldn’t afford to watch her. She’d caught herself staring at Debra after only three minutes and in that time, she had enough heavy slickness in her own mouth that she was swallowing furiously for the rest of lunch.

It was pretty gross. Claudine hated the idea she might have to go to a doctor and try to explain this. She didn’t want to end up in a case study. She didn’t want to find out there wasn’t a damn thing anyone could do either. She was convincing herself that if she didn’t expose herself to the black glass then these changes would go away.

They had to. As quickly as they had appeared, they would fade if she just used some discipline.

Jim interrupted her current thoughts by coming into her workstation, “Claudine, are you scheduling yourself back to New Orleans?”

She blinked. It didn’t click for a moment, then she remembered, all her pics, all the photos for the location library they were building were in the luggage she had lost. She had told everyone this morning that she lost her luggage and camera.

“No choice, I guess,” she sighed, thinking of the arrangements she’d have to make.

He nodded, “Yep. And you realize that we’re going to be late now. So get on it tomorrow, first thing, OK?”

“Yeah. Will do.”

Another trip. Duplicate work. Oh well. At least I’ll have plenty to keep me busy. She grinned. And if I’m in New Orleans, I’m not near my nightstand and my little stowaway.

That settled it. She picked up the phone; maybe she could get a flight out tonight.

When she got back to her apartment building after the long flight back from New Orleans, the manager caught her at the elevator bank.

Her luggage had turned up. The manager had put it in his office. She nodded, still in surprise when he suggested he could help her carry it up to her apartment. The two of them managed it easily and she thanked him sincerely as he left.

She immediately called the airline.

“No, Ms. Derrie, there has been no claim on the suitcase you have. We don’t even have a baggage number for it. Since you say it didn’t have tags, we have no way of tracing it. For all we know, it could have been another airline that was using the same carousel. Sorry. If you want, you can bring it in and we’ll store it here, otherwise, we have no idea who owns it.”

“Thank you. I’ll get back to you.” She hung up. Curiouser and curiouser.

She took her recovered suitcase into the bedroom and unpacked.

An hour later, she congratulated herself. Two sets of photos now, plus her favorite suits back, plus she had kicked the addiction of the mystery glass. A couple of days in New Orleans had cleared the cobwebs and lusts of the black sculpture from her head. Things were looking up.

She opened the drawer of her nightstand. Admiring the glossy black wetness of the soft-arced thing gleaming there, she grinned and deliberately closed the drawer. Definitely looking up.

She went and checked her face in the bathroom mirror. Almost no swelling to her lips. She laughed.

But she didn’t go looking for her hammer.

A few days later, Jamie was in town for the holidays. Claudine and her favorite niece were going to celebrate Christmas together over the college break. Jamie had the sofa bed and even though Claudine had to work right through the holidays, they had nights and weekends to share and shop for the rest of the family back in Indiana.

They had loved opportunities to spend time together since Jamie was fifteen.

The two of them were opening the apartment door with armfuls of packages, “So you’re not going back to Indiana when college is done?” Claudine asked.

Jamie shook her blonde curly locks and her brown eyes danced, “No. Just can’t. There isn’t enough going on there. If I can get an offer, I’ll work as a buyer for Macy’s in New York. That would be super.”

Claudine reflected that Jamie looked ready to take on the business world, polished and yet filled with energy. Maybe it was the holiday.

Claudine got the door open and they both moved to the dining room table where they were able to dump the bags and pull off gloves. “Plenty of excitement in New York, but you’re so damn smart. Why get a business degree and then be a department store buyer?” Claudine flipped on some more lights and took off her coat and hat.

“Because, Aunt Claudine,” Jamie’s eyes twinkled, “once I’m in, a business degree will speed me upward into management. Those buyers are key elements to the success of the store. A buyer’s manager makes super money. Best way to have credentials for the job is to start in the trenches.”

Claudine admired Jamie’s no-nonsense career goals. If it made her niece happy, why not encourage her to tackle the ‘big apple’. She laughed. “Help me wrap presents. You start and I’ll look to see what I can make quickly for dinner.”

She got Jamie to agree to soup. When she brought the bowls to the table, they ate and chatted about New York. Then they put two hours into chat and wrapping chores.

Claudine was struggling with the last package.

“Where’s your address book?” Jamie stood up.

“Top of the nightstand by the bed.” Claudine didn’t look up; her mind was on other things.

Jamie left the dining room, crossed the apartment and disappeared into the bedroom.

Claudine sealed corners with tape. She turned the box over and folded the other end closed. Then taped three spots to tidy the look.

>spark<

Claudine’s head snapped up; her eyes widened and she felt a jolt of arousal. “Noooooo.” She spilled her chair over backwards scrambling towards the bedroom. “Jamie! Don’t touch it! Jamie! Get away from the nightstand!”

She rushed into the room.

Jamie sat on the edge of the bed with wide shocked brown eyes. She was sitting with her feet braced apart. Her elbows were lifted high as she repeatedly tried to yank the small black glass shape from her tight lips with both hands. Each outward tug was followed by her muscles reversing and pushing the glass sharply back into her sucking mouth. She was making desperate little noises of panic behind her sealed lips.

Claudine gasped, “Oh my god, Jamie! Stop trying to pull it out! That only makes it worse!” Claudine moved to stand between Jamie’s legs, “Take your hands off it. I’ll get it out.” Claudine realized she was too late, Jamie didn’t seem to be able to stop. Then the younger woman’s eyes bulged and she came. Her knees shook as her face flushed red and her lips spilled some slickness. Then she sucked, trying to get it all. Her flushed cheeks hollowed and she worked her throat several times swallowing.

Claudine remembered what it all felt like and groaned. “Stop, Jamie! Let go of the glass!”

Jamie moaned but took her hands down. She gripped the bedcover as if she needed to hold something else to keep control of her hands. The slick glass surface protruded from her sweet lips about two inches. Claudine reached out and pinched the glossy black surface with her fingers.

>spark<

Static jumped on contact and a shiver of delight ran up her arm. The end nub gave her purchase, even though the surface was slippery. She slowly pulled. “Don’t move an inch, Jamie. I’m so sorry. You’ve got to trust me, baby. I’ll get it out, but you have to be perfectly still.” Anger wrapped itself around her determination. She was so ashamed. Why the hell hadn’t she destroyed this lewd monster? How could she have forgotten about it?

She needed to be calm and smooth and help Jamie avoid panic, so she kept her voice soothing, “That’s good, Jamie. Yes. I’m getting it.” She had it halfway out. She could feel the tension within the glass. If she let go, she imagined it would somehow snap right back into Jamie’s mouth as if a rubber strap anchored it there.

Jamie tried to say something, but it came out as a moan, which was deep and powerful enough to make Claudine wet and horny.

Stop it. She told herself, You are not going to be tricked into slutty thoughts by this diabolical piece of glass.

Without warning, Jamie lost her nerve. She jerked her head back when the thing was only a half-inch from being completely out. The black glass popped out of her mouth, “Ohmygodclaudinewhat—.”

Jamie snapped her head forward and sucked it fully into her hot mouth. Her eyes begged for help. She obviously wasn’t in control. Claudine’s fingers, still on it, were actually sucked in. Jamie’s tongue slid out and slicked Claudine’s fingers with lubricant.

“Crap!” Claudine, remembering the strange power she had gained over the delivery boy’s cock, didn’t want Jamie soaking her fingers with fluids. She jerked her hand back in horror. The black glass popped out with her withdrawn grip.

Realizing in a split second where this would lead did not stop Claudine from trying to save them both, “Jamie! Get away! Throw yourself back on the bed! Get away!”

Jamie lunged forward and sucked the dripping glass back in. Her distorted face showed she had tried to do something else entirely. Her tongue slicked out of her tight mouth and over Claudine’s fingers.

Claudine knew it was coming this time, but it didn’t help. Her hand jerked like a snake had kissed it. The black length slid free of the younger woman’s mouth and Jamie sucked it quickly back in.

Claudine tensed as she felt her own hand start to work the glass cock in and out of Jamie’s hot little mouth. In. Out. Her niece’s head started bobbing on it. Claudine felt her own nipples burn, her snatch slicking her panties. Claudine’s mouth tasted of chocolate sherbet. She swallowed.

NO. She would save Jamie by diverting the little beast’s interest. She knew one way to keep it away from Jamie. Claudine bent over and when she knew she was ready, she yanked the glass back on the outstroke and plunged it into her own mouth. She swallowed it quickly, felt the delicious cool friction on her lips. Her tongue welcomed it with a swirling caress of heavy slickness.

She shivered and straightened up, leaving Jamie bobbing her head for a moment on nothing at all. Jamie moaned and put fingers in her own mouth. Sucking them. Pushing them in and out of her puckered lips. She licked her hand.

Claudine savored the shocking ecstasy. Looking at Jamie’s hot responses had lit her up against her will. She had forgotten how good it was. She thrust the glass deeply in her mouth. Heat swept down from her blushing face to her groin.

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In.

She came hard. Stars danced and music vibrated in the walls of her apartment. She felt her tongue orgasm, her mouth flushed with saliva and flavors of chocolate sherbet. She sucked hard to keep the flavors in. She let her mouth suck the glass and her tongue push it out while she used her hands to tug her nipples.

She caught a glimpse of herself in the bedroom mirror, puckered slutty lips under wide eyes. Head tilted back a bit. Black dripping glass sliding in and out of her slick lips. Her hands busy manipulating her nipples through her clothing.

Blood rushed to her clit and she squeezed her legs together. She came again. Her tongue wriggled around the sculpture.

Jamie suddenly stood up and pushed Claudine down on the bed with a fierce shove. Claudine came once more as she bounced on the bed. Jamie crawled on top of her and when Claudine shoved at her to try and keep her away, Jamie grabbed her aunt’s wrists and pinned them left and right of her shoulders. Jamie timed her kiss so that the black glass was sliding out of Claudine’s mouth and right into hers.

They twined tongues. The chill black glass vibrated between them. Back and forth. In and out.

Claudine saw Jamie’s embarrassed eyes and knew her own might look the same. She felt it add to the heat of her lust and exposure. She wondered with agony if the two of them would keep face fucking each other until they were senseless maniacs. She pushed the glass hard into Jamie’s mouth with her slick tongue.

A small part of her mind hoped so. Another part grabbed for the anger of the thought only to feel it slip away. There was too much ecstacy to stay angry. The pleasure made obediance too easy.

She came again. Arching under Jamie’s hot body she rubbed her breasts against Jamie’s smaller tits. Jamie caught on quickly and they kept the tortured lip lock on each other while their hands and bodies worked more stimulation into the heated passion. Jamie used her tongue well and thrust the glass into Claudine’s dripping mouth.

Claudine came, then returned the favor by pushing the glass back into Jamie’s mouth. The younger woman had less experience than Claudine, she passed out after the two had given each other nine orgasms apiece.

But if Claudine hoped she could stop, she was instantly proved wrong. She rolled over on top of the unconscious Jamie and used the jet glass protruding from her tightly locked lips. She sucked, she licked, and she let her own mouth pop off of it so she could run the chill glass across her own face and closed eyelids. She used the hard glass thrust out of Jamie’s mouth like a gently anchored dildo.

Inside a smaller corner of her mind, she wailed with shame. She wasn’t even thinking about stopping. She couldn’t fool herself. She was hooked again. Her lips simmered with swollen heat. Her tongue was ripe with rich gooey slickness.

She imagined the only thing she could do to escape and she decided to do it.

She needed to cum so many times that she would have blessed oblivion. She needed to knock herself out. Without any hesitation, she hiked up her dress and licked a finger, then working it under her panties and into her pussy wetness. She imagined the black glass cock back inside her pussy. Imagined sitting at her computer at work while the heavy glass nestled inside her. Thought about browsing Internet sites on her machine at work looking for cock sucking sites where women with cum dripping off their chins would stare out of the screen at her. Imagined soaking her pants and then her chair seat while she sat coming in front of her machine.

Poised above the younger woman, she bent down and licked the glass thrust up out of Jamie’s sleeping mouth. The thought escaped her mind before she could squash it, Pump the glass, Jamie.

Jamie’s body responded. The black shape sucked in and then thrust far out of her sleeping mouth. The strange powers at work here connected Claudine’s thoughts to her sex partner. She shivered. Claudine knew she was caught in a dark dream that no one else would ever believe.

If she could ever bring herself to talk about it. How was she able to control Jamie while she was asleep? How was she able to control the erection of the delivery boy?

She sucked down on the black glass pumping in and out of Jamie’s mouth. Her fingers stroked busily at her own clit and lips.

She looked at Jamie’s limp hands, Play with your clit, Jamie.

Nothing happened. Claudine didn’t understand the rules, but she knew they were there. She popped the glass out of her mouth, sucking in on her own excess saliva. Wait. She had thought of it earlier. The slick lubricant in her mouth could be the control agent. She had commanded the boy’s dick after sucking it. She was now in control of Jamie’s sleeping mouth after swabbing it with her tongue.

That was so hot. She plunged three fingers into her snatch and came. As the orgasm rolled through her she twisted on her hand and came again. Music beat from the walls, stars shimmered around her.

She reached and opened Jamie’s blouse. She unfastened the front closure on her bra, then she bent down and started licking her niece’s rose colored nipples. Once they were slick with her tongue’s lubricant, she sat up again. She stared at the chilled nipples wet with her mouth’s passion. Grow larger.

The nipples hardened in front of her eyes. Claudine moaned and moved back to Jamie’s face. She licked her niece’s pursed lips, where the glass still pumped in and out. She sat back and watched. Grow larger.

Jamie’s lips became heavier. Swollen. Cushioned.

That was it. Her will was connected to anything her slick tongue had worked over. Insane. But Claudine was hyped on the heat and energy and didn’t doubt that it was real.

Real.

Another part of her mind flagged her attention now, reminding her that she was experimenting on her unconscious niece. Her Jamie. The greatest kid ever. Who she had helped raise from a tyke. Claudine felt she was a tramp. A monster. No. The little black glass was making her insane with sexual need. She knew she could fight it, but not at the moment. She was too hot right now. She’d fought it off last time but not now.

Right now she wanted more. She bent over Jamie and let the black glass thrust into her own hot juicy lips. She wanted the insensibleness of orgasms. She let the glass ride in and out of her mouth, feeling the chill tingle on her sensitive lips and feeling the orgasm building in her tongue. She couldn’t really focus on how lurid this was. Face fucking her sleeping niece was wrapped up in the heat of the moment. She even felt the shame add to her arousal.

Later, she would destroy the black glass once and for all.

Now she felt the orgasm as it bloomed in her mouth and sizzled up through her cheeks and eyes. She had a flash image of Jamie looking at herself in the mirror. Checking out the enlarged nipples and beestung lips. The image became overlayed with the slick black color of the glass cock. Claudine came. The initial orgasm of her tongue was set off by another from her clit. She rubbed her crotch on Jamie’s leg. She popped the glass out of her mouth and saw that Jamie’s lips had become black and wetly slick.

Ohmygod! She came twice. The tongue orgasm echoing off her pussy clenching cum.

The shocking power of the item had changed Jamie’s lips to Claudine’s flash fantasy image of the black glass. Jamie’s lips looked like wet rubber. Size and color were part of the bizarre connection. Who knew what else might be possible? Claudine came again, moaning like a demented savage. She humped Jamie’s leg and knee and stared at Jamie’s nipples. Go slick black.

They darkened before her eyes into absolute wet blackness, reflecting the lights in the room.

Larger. Claudine stared and bit her own lips and came again. The nipples expanded. The hard points were like pencil erasers and the aureole were now two inches across. Claudine had an erratic impulse—wishing she could lick her own nipples into hard black glassy points.

Claudine came harder. Rocking in place she came again and again until the ethereal music crashed down on her and she plunged into the smooth blackness of oblivion.

END