The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shockingly Black 3—Shock with a Vengeance

Claudine drifted in and out of the smooth blackness of oblivion. Music vibrated unheard through her body. She dreamed she was a rolling symphony of unrestrained sexual need.

Images ran across the contours of her mind. Sexual poses and positions came and went there only to return. She was aroused, yet she knew that she could be much hotter. So much more lewd if she used the black glass of mystery to fuel her lust. She dreamed she was awake and twined with the smooth limbs of another woman.

In her fantasy of sleep someone commanded her hands to play with herself and she easily complied. Her orgasms were remote and filtered compared to the kind she liked. Then a voice told her to come harder than she ever had and she felt the beautiful rapture and a hard compelling orgasm crash through her.

She slipped back into darker dreams.

Later she saw herself from the ceiling of her bedroom tangled in wet sheets, legs splayed out. She knew she was still asleep but she almost felt the wonder of the hands on her ass and the blonde’s face between her legs. The tongue stimulating her hot clitoris was enough to make her scream.

But her sleeping mouth did nothing and she shivered with the longing to be closer to the lustful action she was only dreaming about. It wasn’t fair that Jamie was fucking her while she was asleep.

Jamie?

Fucking her?

Claudine woke up. A heavy lassitude gripped her entire body and she could barely focus at first. Her eyes came open so slowly. Her eyelids felt like lead weights. She was tired, as if her sleep had been disturbed again and again.

Jamie.

Fucking her.

Claudine realized she smelled and tasted of pussy and chocolate sherbet. She must have been in bed for hours. She heard the shower turn off and the shower door sliding back somewhere beyond the open bathroom door. She pushed herself slowly to a sitting position. Her jaw ached a bit; her hands were a bit sore; her pussy throbbed. She glanced at the clock and then out the window. Late. Four in the morning.

Claudine giggled as a glow of lust washed over her. Hungry. She hadn’t eaten then since soup for lunch yesterday. She was aroused. Horny. She could feel her energy coming back in a rush now that she was awake. She could feel her tongue getting slick and gooey as she remembered the sex. She tried to shake the sleep from her head.

Crap! She wanted to fuck so badly but she needed to warn Jamie. Try to get the black glass sculpture and throw it away. Anywhere, she didn’t care, as long as she could suck it and—.

No. Throw it away. Put it in her mouth and take it to—.

No. Get rid of it. Mustn’t touch it unprotected. Where was the lewd thing? Claudine remembered with a shiver of agony that she had put it back in Jamie’s mouth. She had done that to Jamie. She had fucked Jamie while the poor girl was unconscious.

God, that was hot. She felt a flash of hate for her own weakness and arousal.

Jamie came out of the bathroom humming. Her blonde curls were wet in shades of straw. She saw Claudine sitting in the tangled damp sheets of the bed and smiled. Her niece’s lips were black and shiny like wet rubber and they were swollen. Jamie’s nipples were also enlarged. Swollen and erect and the color of wet black paint. Claudine remembered everything now as heat rippled through her. She instantly wanted to kiss her niece and lick those nipples. She grit her teeth and held back.

Jamie grinned and laughed drunkenly, “Good morning, you scheming pervert!”

Shock coiled through Claudine’s guts and settled in the small of her back. “No, Jamie, let me explain, honey!”

Jamie threw the towel on the bed and cupped her small breasts with her hands. She used her thumb and fingers to stretch and tug her nipples, “Explain these? You did this to me!”

Claudine shivered, “I know, but—.”

Jamie cut her off with a wild laugh, “Check out your clitty, Aunt Claudine.”

Claudine felt her brain take a hot jolt of lust. She moved her hand between her legs and sent her fingers exploring in her coal black bush. Her fingers found her clit projecting out from her pussy lips an inch and she moaned in horror. Her fingertip slid across it and a beautiful vibration spread through her body like she had brushed a wind chime. Suddenly the enlarged clit was slick and dripping with the same kind of fluids that coated her tongue. She licked her lips and moaned, “No, Jamie. We have to stop.”

“Stop? How? How can I go anywhere with my lips changed like this? Every time I look in the mirror I start playing with myself. When I woke up with that awful thing in my mouth and no idea how to get rid of it I nearly went mad. It took me an hour of fucking my own mouth to be satisfied. Then I figured out the method of removing it. You told me to go to the nightstand. You knew what would happen, I saw that in your face when you ran into the bedroom to ‘help me’.” Jamie wasn’t shouting with anger or even speaking with a cold accusing voice. Claudine would have expected either. Instead, she was grinning like she was intoxicated and ready for more.

Jamie went on, “So I dished you back some, Aunt Claudine. I tried fixing my lips and nothing worked, but I could change your body. I guess that’s how the trick works, right? And I guess you didn’t plan to fall asleep. The worst part is I feel like screaming for help and all I can think about is how sexy you look with your face all fixed up for fucking.” She laughed with an edge of nerves creeping into the finish of her husky giggling.

My face? Claudine stood up and walked towards the bedroom mirror. Her first step told her where the glass cock was now. It was in her ass. Seducing her ass. Heating her ass. It didn’t roll or bounce the way it did when Claudine had put it in her own pussy, for that she could be very grateful. But the horrible sensation of chill pulsing lust started in her asshole as soon as she took a step. Each time her foot hit the floor, she felt a delicious pulse of pleasure in her anus.

She hoped she was still dreaming. A nightmare. Let this be a nightmare.

She stepped in front of the mirror and wailed. “Jaaaaaaaaaamie!”

Her face looked like she was wearing a black rubber mask that followed the line of her jaw and hairline of her forehead. Reflecting the soft lights of the room almost like rippling glass. Claudine felt a pulse of pleasure as her tongue and clit dripped slickness. She swallowed heavily. Her lips were swollen cushions. Her eyelashes, eyebrows, eyelids and lips were colored candy-apple red in the same slick reflective material. The lashes and brows looked like long plastic red spikes when you looked closely enough.

Jamie always was artistic, She thought with squirming hot madness.

Claudine stared at the mirror at her shockingly transformed face, No wonder my eyelids felt so heavy. She blinked. My face is rubber. She tentatively put a hand to her cheek. Not rubber, but smooth and firm like vinyl. She fantasized Jamie sitting on her face and sliding back and forth across her nose and mouth. Claudine squeezed her legs together and tried to think of anything but that. Her hand drifted down to her protruding clit and caressed it without conscious direction.

Claudine’s short wail of her name had cleared something from Jamie’s eyes. The hard tilt of her eyebrows softened and she started gesturing with her hands, “Aunt Claudine, I’m sorry, but I got so angry and so horny. I swear I didn’t know what I was doing at first! And then everything got so hot I couldn’t stop! And now I really sort of like it. I just came when you screamed. How can we stop? Tell me you can fix it. Tell me this is a dream, because nothing like this can really happen!” Jamie’s eyes told the story now. Her tone was one of lust but her eyes were bright with shock and fear.

Claudine ran a hand over her terribly sexy face. The sound of Jamie’s voice echoed in her head, And now I really sort of like it.

Like it. Like it. Like it.

Jamie put her hands up and ran her fingers through her wet hair, “Look, if you can change me back, then I can change you back. Where did you find this disgusting thing? It’s in my head even now, making my tongue slick. I feel so—.”

“Hot.” Murmured Claudine playing with her own clit. In the full-length mirror, she could see how stiff her clit was getting. Erect. Like a small sculpture in black glass. With a little more manipulation from Jamie’s tongue, it could be gracefully curved through a small arc. If it was made larger, it might look much like a miniature banana rendered in slick glass by an aeronautical engineer.

“Hot.” Finished Jamie, echoing her aunt.

Claudine’s ass pulsed with pleasure moving in waves out from her anus. She thought the walls of her apartment were broadcasting music. Her hand jiggled her clit and her fingers became slick. She palmed her clit and felt the heavy gooey surface compress under the heel of her hand. She came.

Jamie licked her black lips, “Aunt Claudine, talk to me? This is reversible right?”

Claudine looked at Jamie from under her heavy red eyelids, “Get on the bed. I’ll change you.”

Jamie felt sweeping lust flush through her and she had a flash vision of waking up encased in shiny black skin from head to toe. She came and felt an echoing pulse of pleasure twin from her black nipples. Her snatch gushed.

She started nervously moving away from her aunt and towards the bedroom door. “Let’s talk some more. Where did this thing come from?”

Claudine smiled, “Don’t know.” She squeezed her clit gently and came. “Um. Don’t care.” Her voice was breathy. Claudine realized she was surrendering and tried to find some anger or shame to tap into for fuel to fight back against the mad lust. Everything was heat. She turned around and started walking towards Jamie.

Step. Ass pleasure pulse. Step. Ass pleasure pulse.

Jamie’s eyes widen as she felt her aunt’s orgasm and her own tongue responded by thrusting hard against her teeth. Passion exploded in her mouth. Once again, she rolled her heavy slick tongue around her lips. Her lips felt like they were simmering. The shower hadn’t cooled her off at all. She had spent hours pleasuring herself and using her aunt and she was ready for more.

With a surge of will, Jamie bolted from the room. She ran straight through the apartment to the front door. Pausing there when she realized that she was naked and her lips and nipples were erotic black. Where would she run? Her things were here. Where would she go? Who could help her? She wanted to scream.

Claudine moved out of the bedroom and stopped. She watched Jamie thinking with one hand on the doorknob and one on the door. Claudine idly wagged her ass drinking in the sensation of the cool smooth glass pulsing in her ass.

Doomed. Fucked. They were both fucked. Claudine tried to imagine her life for tomorrow or next week and all she could think was that she had a face made for sex and an erect clit that needed to be sucked. There was no escape. I bet I could support myself sucking cock. Or modeling fetish wear. Who needs a normal job? Then she admitted that those thoughts were a sign she was drowning in the control of the black glass.

Jamie turned around and put her back to the door, “Aunt Claudine, I don’t trust you. I don’t trust myself. If we start licking each other to make the changes, who’s to say we don’t make MORE changes? Worse changes? I think we need to call help.”

Ummm. That sounded so very hot. Dial 911 and have a bunch of EMT’s staring at my face and clit. Claudine wagged her bottom in a bump and grind pattern. Her anus orgasmed and sent an echo of energy into her tongue and clit. She reached back between her cheeks and pinched the protruding black glass nub and wiggled it around. Her ass came again. Her heavy eyelids fluttered, “Well, Jamie. You’ve got a good point there. Certainly, you’re the smart one between the two of us. If we’re going to get out of this, I guess you’ll have to figure a way out. Call 911?”

Jamie’s face flushed as she thought about men arriving here while she felt like this. “No. How about your personal doctor?”

Claudine slowly began to pull the black glass out of her ass. She stilled her hips. She eased the glass out a millimeter at a time. Slowly. “Dr. Willis. Hmm. Not my type, but I’m sure she would cum if we asked her. It is an emergency, isn’t it?” She grinned lazily. The temptation to let the glass snap back into her butt by letting go was quite delicious. She pulled steadily and slowly feeling the chill trickle up and down the crack of her ass.

Jamie went to the phone on the kitchen counter, “Number?”

“555-7305.” Ah. Claudine loved the smooth sensation in her hot asshole. She kept the pulling pressure steady and felt the glass cock almost half way out. She knew from experience that if she tried to pull it out any faster, some bizarre reflex would take over and she would thrust it back in faster than it came out. That would never do, she needed to use the glass on Jamie again.

Jamie spoke into the phone at length. She was repeating herself. The doctor obviously wasn’t quite awake.

Claudine kept her mind focused on freeing the glass. Elegant torture, she mused, steadying her hand. Insidious sort of trap. It feels so damn good. There. Out. Claudine held up the smooth black glass in front of her while she used her left hand to slide her middle finger up her hot ass. She realized her ass was slick and tight and felt wonderful. She started walking carefully towards Jamie while wiggling the finger in her derriere.

Jamie was explaining in carefully neutral terms how they couldn’t go to the emergency room. She talked about hallucinations and discharges from the mouth and vagina. She practically begged Dr. Willis to bring a tranquilizer with her.

Claudine moved quietly up behind her. She slid the finger out of her own hot ass while she positioned the black glass behind Jamie’s cheeks.

“Thank you, Dr. Willis,” Jamie breathed, “We’ll be waiting for you.” She hung up.

Claudine pushed the black glass into Jamie’s ass.

“NO!” Jamie jerked her hips.

That reflex should start everything nicely. Claudine reached around and fondled Jamie’s left nipple, marveling at the feel of the slick nub. Jamie groaned and worked her hips back and forth on the glass in Claudine’s hand.

“Oh, yes,” Jamie groaned. “That’s so nasty. I hate how this feels.” She rolled her hips a bit and luxuriated in the sensation.

“Me, too,” nodded Claudine. “I can’t believe how bad I feel about this. Bend over the counter, dear.”

Jamie slid her hands along the counter-top and bent down, letting her breasts compress against the cool surface. She kept her hips humping the cool smooth glass in her ass. “Umm. That’s so awful. You sneaky perverted bitch.”

“Isn’t it?” Claudine jerked her hand backwards and held it there so that Jamie had to reach backwards, looking for the penetration.

“Oh! Please shove it back in, Aunt Claudine,” she moaned wagging and pushing her ass backward.

“Sure, honey. Is the doctor coming straight here? How much did you tell her?” She shoved the glass in and popped it out again.

“OH! Oh. Oh. I told her we were both sick. Strange visions. Thick fluid discharges. She said she’s grabbing her bag and a cab and coming right over.”

Claudine felt a rush of tingling across her groin. Heavy fluid dripped down her thighs. “That will take twenty minutes or so. You better cum some more so you have time to lick my face to something approaching normal, dear. I don’t want to the doctor to leave as soon as she sees me.”

Jamie kept humping and cumming but she nodded.

Claudine felt the orgasms in her own tongue. She licked her lips in response and laughed. “Greedy, greedy.” She popped the black glass out of Jamie’s ass. “And look! I’ve got just what the doctor needs, Jamie.” She held up the slick black glass in her hand. She started laughing as Jamie looked over her shoulder with smoldering heat. “I can hardly wait to take her ‘temperature’ when she gets here! And you’re going to help me, honey. Aren’t you?”

Jamie hesitated. Her mind felt like it was already liquefied. Her thoughts refused to hold their shapes. She licked her smooth lips and thrust her hips backward looking for the chill glass in Claudine’s hand. Claudine reached down and obliged her by twirling it gently in her anus.

“Aren’t you, Jamie?” Claudine popped the glass from her niece’s ass and held it up where she could see it.

Jamie nodded. Anything to get that awesome cumming sensation.

“Can’t hear you, honey.” Claudine played the glass over her own hard nipples.

“Yes. YES! I’ll help you with the doctor.” Her hips still moving, Jamie groaned and wondered why she hadn’t destroyed the glass sculpture while Claudine was asleep.

Claudine shoved the glass back into Jamie’s ass, “Good. Here’s what we’ll do.”

* * *

The door was ajar. Claudine sprawled over the back of the sofa with her face buried in the cushions so it didn’t show. Jamie lying on the floor with the black glass resting gently on her navel.

Dr. Diana Willis arrived striding down the hall. Knocked three times quickly and found the door swinging inward. She walked in, gasped and immediately went down on one knee to check Jamie’s pulse.

Doctor’s are just as curious as anyone else. Just as vulnerable. Dr. Willis swept her soft brown hair back with one hand and spotted the curved black glass nestled in the swell of Jamie’s belly.

She picked up the black shape. Claudine was peeking out of one eye at this point, so she got to see that first inexplicable moment.

>spark<

Diana’s expression was surprised and her nipples hardened under her clothes. A shiver went through her flesh. The static jump made her twitch. She hefted the black glass in her fingers and examined it briefly. She slid it into her mouth. Her eyes widened with alarm.

Claudine came very hard and felt it echo through her face and ass. She licked her swollen lips.

Diana pulled the black sculpture out quickly. She slid it back into her mouth again, sucking down on it. She gagged in surprise. Jamie opened her eyes and smiled. The doctor pulled the glass out with determination.

Pushed it back in.

Diana saw Claudine stand up from the couch. The doctor’s eyes widened with shock when she saw Claudine’s slick vinyl face. Diana used both hands and twirled the ultra-smooth surface between her sucking lips. She pulled it back out with disgust on her face. Pushed it back in quickly. Panic hit her.

Claudine nodded and then walked over and closed and locked the front door. “Welcome to our little club, Diana.”

Diana used both hands to pull it out. Then pushed it back in. Out. In. She started to moan in fear. Heat swept up from her groin to her quickly crimson face.

Jamie sat up and watched Diana struggle with avid interest. It was so terrible and yet so very fascinating. Jamie didn’t realize she was playing with her pussy.

Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In.

Diana came so hard she felt her tongue orgasm; her mouth flushed with saliva and flavors of lemon sherbet. She almost gagged again but sucked hard to keep the flavors in. She felt terribly confused and looked at both women staring at her as if she was a sideshow act. It made her cum again. She tried to keep her balance and failed. She slid to the floor and stayed conscious long enough wonder if she was dreaming. She slid into a boneless heap with the wet black glass projecting from her puckered mouth.

“Oh my god, Claudine,” whispered Jamie, “That was unbelievably wicked.”

Her aunt nodded, “It was awful, wasn’t it?”

“Can we do it again? Can I pick the next person?”

“Sure, honey,” Claudine smiled and pinched her own hot nipples, “but first, suck my clit. I want it larger.”

END