The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shoplifters Will Be Persecuted

Chapter 6 — Prom Queen

It went on like this for months, and it seemed natural for her to talk all night with Jason, then focus on her work the next day, letting her pride and confidence in her good looks shine through her plastic exterior. It was a fun cycle, and she was the floor’s top seller. There were days when she and Jason worked together, and those were the best. After all, who else would Lauren be comfortable with upskirting her as she was perched on a stepstool with a Christmas ball hanging from her pinky, ready to decorate the tree? That took hours to set up, and she was truly frightened that she was going to hit the floor in a million pieces, but Jason was right behind her to break her fall. And most importantly, the visual had to be breathtaking for the customers.

But that was Christmas, and it was done, and another season rolled around. She worked, she flirted, and she zoned out during the down days- but there weren’t many of them anymore. The juniors department was the busies tin the entire store, with teenagers and college kids buying more and more- and coming back with their friends, who soon fell into the same cycle. And when Lauren and Jason were together in a display, even Ellie’s virtual jaw dropped at the spike in sales. “Quarterback. Cheerleader. Like, why are they surprised?” Lauren asked Jason with a giggle at one of those meetings. The two of them were the alphas of the pack. New girls cycled in and out, but Lauren and Jason always had pride of place. Only Ellie and the other denizens were in front of them. Salespeople would be sure to show off Lauren’s outfits to any skeptical customers.

There were times when she still dreamed of freedom, but the days were running into weeks. And as much as she reminded herself that she had been a college student with a future, who was now a department store mannequin, trapped in a plastic prison cell for petty theft by some crazed cheapskate, she was content. Dull memory spiked when some would-be shoplifter came into her line of sight and was soon sprawled on the floor, waiting to be whisked off to suffer the same fate as Lauren. These thoughts crossed her mind less and less as the months wore on and she remained there, and perversely, she wondered if that made her better at what she did- she still understood people the way denizens and den mothers couldn’t.

“Okay, prom king and queen will be crowned today!” Ellie exclaimed in her best class president voice. Lauren was smart enough to translate that into “the brass is coming down to pick someone to go to the front of the store and show off the prom package”. Part of her was expecting and wanting to be picked with Jason; another realized how much of herself she was losing and was wondering if she was becoming soulless like Ellie, thinking like a crazed high school girl going for the ballots. But it didn’t matter, and she shook it off the way she had shaken off every conflict that had come up in the last few months.

“It’s in the bag, babe. Between your tits and my sense of humor- when we’re together, no one sells more,” Jason crowed.

“You’d be the one having to lead the dance, darling,” Lauren replied wickedly.

“And it’d be an honor, sweetie,” Jason cooed.

“Aww!” Lauren thought, but the waves of sentimental attachment ebbed as the march of cold stiletto on colder tile drew them to attention. Lauren had the acumen to know that these managers were once like them- frozen in plastic and left with nothing but thoughts- but something about them unnerved Lauren. Had they been the best sellers, or the most incorrigible put through some sort of brainwashing. Of course, she remembered that Ashlynn was pure evil, but Lauren hadn’t seen her since she had been moved to juniors. But a regional vice president had an entire region to worry about, so Lauren wasn’t surprised. But the managers were creepier. Their faces were as blank as the mannequins they studied. Their cold, cutthroat manner made Lauren cringe, even if their supermodel bodies made her jealous, remembering the days when she could strut around in three-inch heels with just as much grace. As a single unit, they pulled out their PDAs and Lauren felt her brain overwhelmed by their signals intruding on her thoughts.

“Glad to see you doing well, Lauren. I know you would be manager material,” one said with such emptiness in her soul that Lauren wanted to scream. “Have no fear. You’re too valuable to throw to the hell that is walking the earth. You’re selling far more than I could ever dream of. Was there any question that you’d be this year’s prom queen? And of course Jason would be your king. You are a couple, and no one sells better than the two of you when you work together.”

The manager’s smile was more terrifying than her lack of visible emotion had been. In that instant of decision, the managers marched off to their cubicles and their phones, while a platoon of blue jumpsuits wheeled Lauren and Jason to the back rooms again.

“Isn’t this awesome?” Jason asked, but Lauren was too busy biting back her fear to reply. Is that the scam? You stay locked up until you give up your soul to the rising tide of commercialism? Will I turn into some perfume-spraying bimbo getting high off the drugs? Or one of the salespeople who can’t see anything that doesn’t end in Klein or Cole? Her thoughts chilled her to the bone, but for now she could put on her emotional brave face and lean on Jason for support.

“It’s okay, Lauren. You know you were yelling, right? Those managers have got to be the bottom of the food chain. When we bust out of here, I promise I’ll make sure both of us follow our dreams, no matter what those dreams are, even if it means I never see you again,” Jason told her, and Lauren knew that he shared her fears. They would both show their false faces to the managers and the salespeople- plastic under the plastic- but Lauren knew that when everything was on the line, they both had the same goal of freedom.

In the back room they were both stripped naked and prodded to stand straight up. The managers were running the prods instead of the jumpsuits or the salespeople, and Lauren lost count of how many times she was turned sideways and upside down to fit into everything, but by the end, she decided that it had been worth it. The mirror showed her in a flowing lavender dress that clung at her hips and belled out elsewhere, with a neckline that showed her plastic cleavage to full, yet dignified, effect. Her neck was adorned with what had to be tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of gold and diamonds. Her wrists were carrying thousands more, and from the sparkle of the stones around her neckline, the dress had to be four or five figures as well. She could allow her brain to shut down for a moment so that she could be as awestruck as the customers would be. I must be carrying half the national debt on these plastic shoulders of mine!

When she was turned around, she realized that the other half had been spent on Jason’s pure white tuxedo, gold buttons, and gold cufflinks. The watch discreetly tucked under his jacket had to cost a fair amount as well. The prods went to work on intricately interlocking them in a dancing pose, with hours of painstaking trial and error that had them shooting one-liners back and forth at each other. By the time it was all finished, all Lauren could see was Jason’s face, and all Jason could see was her. They were in the most sensual pose that the managers felt they could get away with, and it took more than one rod to keep them in it, but Lauren felt like she was floating on a cloud, being guided by Jason’s arms. The managers approved, and they were locked into place. The blue jumpsuits began pushing the arrangement cautiously to the front of the store, where fountains and crystal lights framed a scene right out of a romance novel or a teenage girl’s fantasy.

“Can you see anything other than me, Jason?” Lauren asked once she got her virtual breath back.

“Nope! And why would I want to? Maybe a little when my eyes scan. We’re under close guard. Guess they know we can’t see much,” Jason noted.

The idea of being blinded for however long as this was made Lauren uneasy. Even if it was Jason, she felt a little trapped without anything to see and interact with, and looking at Jason only reminded her that they were trapped in plastic. To pass the time and distract herself, she started with her dialogue with Jason, and the talk got more flirtatious as they looked into each other’s eyes. After all, it wasn’t like there was anywhere for them to go or anything for them to do. The talk soon went from flirtatious to downright dirty. Flashes of cameras and camcorders as they rotated on the moving platform were the only clues they had that customers were in the building, and Lauren was glad that they had this intimate privacy between them even as they were on grand display.

“I had a problem with indecision a my prom,” Lauren drawled. “Had a date. Had the football captain on my case. So of course I ended up getting fucked by both and neither knew about the other.”

Oh, I understand. Remember, I was a football captain too. That girl wasn’t half as cute as you, of course,” Jason retorted as they spun on the stage in front of the oblivious crowd. All they could see was the grace and poise of the mannequins. Lauren could hear more than one person say that they belonged in an art museum, their positions were so great.

“Not the great positions I was thinking of, but I’ll take the compliment,” Jason told Lauren.

She giggled. “I can think of about sixty-nine of them!”

Lauren didn’t know how long they spent in that slow dance, only that if she was flesh again, that dress would burn off at how hot her attraction to Jason was. They were only separated at the end of prom season; by that point, Lauren’s mind was a one-track mishmash of filthy fantasies, punctuated with wondering if her brain was writing porn for the managers. The blue jumpsuits undressed her and did her up in white stockings, thong panties, and a push-up bra, then wheeled her off to the lingerie department. Lauren had no problem with that as she arrived in the display with its mirrored ceiling and mood lighting.

“Hola, Lauren! Want a lick of mocha?” Lauren heard faintly as she passed Monica, who was now a denizen among the scanty teddies and camisoles. Or would that be a madam? Lauren wondered with a little giggle. Sure enough, Jason was right across from her and she had no problems giving in to what he wanted to do to her for the next few months, but that was nothing compared to what she wanted to do to him. She didn’t know how long it lasted but all they could do is exchange countless sexual experiences. She could feel herself moaning inside, and her brain tingled with pleasure that was as real as fucking in the back of the quarterback’s T-bird. Finally they were satisfied with each other, but needing more, so much more... Lauren was so turned on she didn’t even know who was who anymore, but she believed Jason brought in Monica for the threesome. That was the last thing she remembered before descending into thoughts of pure fantasy with everyone in the room, male or female, and hearing their fantasies in turn.