The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Show & Tell”

All of the usual stuff applies. Don’t read this if you’re underage, offended by sexual material, or if your reading this would cause me any trouble whatsoever.

“...in conclusion, I hope that using what you’ve learned today will enable you to hook up a Sega Genesis without having to ask somebody else for help.” said the student at the front of the class, his voice flat and droning, to say nothing of the irritating nasal quality that grated on Samantha’s nerves. “Thank you.”

Samantha sighed. Just one more damn speech to go. she thought, consoling herself. She wished she could go to sleep, but attentiveness was part of the grade, and she REALLY needed to pass Public Speaking.

“Thank you, James, that was most...thorough.” said Professor Clement, or Ms. Beatrice as she was called as Samantha’s next-door neighbor, when she wasn’t teaching.

“Boring” is more like it. Samantha thought. Damn, that couldn’t have been worse if he was talking about an Atari.

“Okay, our last presenter is Benjamin Hawkins.” Professor Clement said, pushing her glasses back up her nose.

Oh, brother, not THAT geek. Samantha thought with a groan. He’ll probably show us how to build a computer from the things we find at home.

“Thank you, Professor.” said a hottie in the front row who could have been a cousin who hadn’t inherited the “geek gene.” “May I have a few minutes to set up?”

“Where’s Benjamin?” Professor Clement asked.

“I AM Benjamin.” the cute guy insisted.

“No freaking way.” Samantha said. “Not even Extreme Makeover could turn Benjamin into you!”

“I guess I’ll take that to mean you like my new look.” said the hottie. Samantha blushed. “This’ll just take a few minutes.” He wheeled a covered cart into the classroom and plugged in a radio, which immediately began to play a popular rap song, minus its vocal track. Several of the students began to move in their seats. Samantha liked the beat, it really helped her sweep away the cobwebs. All too soon, it was over, and Benjamin’s cute cousin opened the curtain. “Thank you for your patience.” he said. “What I have to demonstrate here is a device I made myself, which I call the Realitrans IV Matrix.” He uncovered something that looked like the control panel from the T.A.R.D.I.S. in those Dr. Who shows her mom liked to watch, complete with the little plastic tube that went up and down.

Well, he sure sounds like Ben. Samantha thought, frowning.

“Using this device, I am able to alter reality by warping the fabric of space-time.”

“Are you sure you should be screwing with that?” asked one of the jocks in the back, who had taken the class as an easy credit to keep their average up.

“Let’s just say that reality as WE know it hasn’t treated me fairly, and leave it at that.” Ben responded. “Now, I won’t go into the physics of how it works, because I’ve only got five minutes. I’m only going to demonstrate some of its capabilities. I’ve preset a number of commands to save the class’s time. I’ll start with the ultimate timesaver, by freezing time, except for the female compliment of the class and myself.” With that, he tossed a rubber ball into the air and flipped a switch. A growling, mechanical voice said something, and then the ball slowed down and came to a stop. Professor Clement got up from behind her desk and went over to where the ball hovered suspended in the air. She grabbed it and pulled.

“It won’t budge!” she gasped.

“Id’n it cool?” Ben said in his best John Travolta voice. “Now, watch this...” He tapped a series of keys. “I’m about to shave ten years off Professor Clement’s age.” He hit the “Return” key and the professor began to morph right before everyone’s eyes, losing ten years’ worth of wrinkles and gray hairs, until she looked like a woman in her early forties.

“Now my glasses are too strong.” she said, taking them off.

“Oh, sorry.” He tapped another sequence, and the professor blinked.

“Wow, I haven’t seen this well since...actually, I’ve never seen this well!” she enthused.

“How about another ten years?” Ben said. Samantha saw him hit the “up” arrow key twice, and hit the return key again. Professor Clement reverted to her thirties. Her bosom was definitely losing a lot of its sag.

“Oh, my!” she gasped. Ben laughed and repeated the command again. Now the professor looked to be the same age as her students.

“Now you see the beneficial applications of my device.” Ben enthused. “Imagine people with the wisdom of age, only keystrokes away from being restored to the prime of their lives. And may I say, professor, you look good this way.”

“Why, thank you.” the professor said, blushing.

“Now another volunteer...Samantha?” Ben asked.

“Huh?...what?...me?” she sputtered.

“Come on, I promise I won’t bite.” he said, beckoning her. Samantha bit her lip, running her fingers through her short, mousy, brown hair as she approached the front. “Have you ever taken karate, Samantha?” he asked her.

“No.” Samantha replied.

“Judo? Jujitsu? Tae Bo?”

“Uh-uh.” she replied.

“Okay, well, that’s no problem. I’m going to count to three...” he started tapping commands into his terminal, “and ask you to break those bricks over there.”

“Are you crazy?”

“Just give it a try, okay?” he said. “One, two...” he pressed the “Enter” key again. It struck Samantha like divine inspiration. Where to stand, how to strike, the force needed, and more. Her muscles tightened, her hands developed protective calluses, she could name fighting moves by their Japanese names and their English translations... “Three.” he concluded. Samantha took a step toward the bricks and shattered it with her fist. “As you can see, Samantha has just become the greatest martial artist the world has ever known. I could send her to competition right now and bet my life she’d win. Now...” He tapped some more commands. Samantha’s face tingled.

“What are you doing?” she asked, feeling an unfamiliar tickle on her back. Looking down at herself, she found that her hair was growing. Her clothes were changing, becoming tighter as her hair turned black, and her skin darkened. “What the...?” Ben held up a mirror, and Samantha saw herself staring into the dark eyes of an Asian. She was wearing a traditional ninja dogi, and a pair of katana. Her Oriental features twisted in a scowl as she glared at Ben. “Change me back! Now!” She drew one of the swords and prepared to slash with it. She knew just how to cut him to make him die slowly. “I’m warning you!” Ben tapped a few more keys on the keypad. Samantha felt sleepy...She couldn’t stay awake. The sword dropped to the floor, she fell to her knees, and went to sleep in a kneeling position.

Ben frowned at Samantha, then entered commands to put the rest of the class to sleep as well—those who weren’t frozen in time, that is. That was close, he thought, I have to be more careful. He instructed his machine to deliver a series of commands to the women’s core selves, altering the way they saw themselves and the world around them. Such a drastic and fundamental change hadn’t been in his game plan, but that plan hadn’t been good enough. He pressed the “Enter” key again, and all the women woke up. Samantha sheathed her sword, but didn’t bother getting up off her knees. Replacing the anger that had been there when she’d gone to sleep was a deep-seated adulation that was reflected in the eyes of every female in the room. If he’d entered the commands correctly, each now believed it was his right to change any of them in any way he desired.

“Change me next!” exclaimed Connie, a bubbly blonde who sat in the back and usually didn’t pay attention, as she moved toward the front of the room.

“I don’t see anything wrong with the way you are now.” Ben said. Connie blushed, and lifted her shirt, displaying for his inspection a white padded bra. Thickly padded, it must be added, he thought, as he felt her chest. “Take this off.” he commanded, and she complied, dropping it to the floor. Her breasts were small, but decorated with big, pointy nipples that hardened in the cool of the air-conditioned room. Her aureoles puffed up and she moaned as he toyed with her nipples. “You want ‘em bigger?” he asked.

“YES!” she squealed, but had the grace to blush. “I mean, yes, please.” He smiled at her, and turned back to the keypad. He typed for a few moments, and hit “Enter,” then poised his finger over another button.

“Say ‘When.’” he instructed as Connie’s chest began to grow...and grow...and grow. Connie watched in delight as they expanded past B, C and D.

“When!” she squeaked as they reached the size commonly known as “EEE”.

“Whoa, Britneyfied!” giggled Carrie, another back-seater. Ben tapped a few more commands, and Connie’s outfit altered to a pair of Daisy Dukes, sneakers, and an under wired top that would provide the support that Connie’s new mountains would need, and reinforced her spine so the new chest wouldn’t cause her back problems. Now, for Carrie... “Ohmygawd!” Carrie exclaimed as her hair changed from blonde to auburn, and became long and curly. She, too, got an enlargement, to a D-cup, and her clothes turned into knee-boots, a leotard, a cape and a mask.

“Everyone, say hello to Southern Belle.”

“Oh, mah, Ah do feel differn’t.” Carrie said, getting out of her chair and coming to stand beside Ben. She looked at the broken stones on the floor and beams shot out from her eyes, vaporizing one of the pieces. “Well Ah do declare!” she gasped. She picked up one of the stones and crushed it as easily as a dirt clod. “Ah didn’t know you could give people superpahrs!” she said. “Do you think mah accent’s sexy? Ah sure hope so.” She giggled and snuggled against him.

“Why don’t you take your place right there next to Samantha?” he responded. It wasn’t really a question. Carrie, or Southern Belle, promptly obeyed, so quickly she seemed for a second to be in two places at once.

“Speaking of...” Samantha said. “If I’m going to be Japanese now, shouldn’t I have a Japanese name?”

“Righty-O.” Ben said, tapping commands into the machine. Samantha’s eyes rolled back and fluttered for a moment, then she looked back up at him.

“My name is Jun.” she said. “How may I be of service to you?”

“You can start by helping Southern Belle show Connie a fucking good time.”

Hai, I will obey, Master.” Samantha, now Jun, replied. She and Southern Belle rose to their feet, and moved to either side of Connie. Belle kissed her deeply while Jun removed her top and began to pleasure her breasts.

“Let’s see, what else can we do...” Ben thought aloud. “Ah...here we go.” The clothing of the remaining girls changed to fetish versions of Japanese schoolgirl uniforms, with tops that barely covered their breasts, crotchless panties, six-inch heels, and their favorite flavor of sucker. Professor Clement morphed again, her age reducing to sixteen, and her clothes changed to match the rest of the girls. Then, her body shifted, growing a tail, and short, fine white fur. Her ears disappeared, replaced by catlike ones on top of her head, her eyes turned yellow, her pupils became slitted, and a collar appeared around her neck. A license tag read “Bibi, property of Benjamin Hawkins, if found, spank soundly and return to address on back.” Candace Sawyer, the brainy girl in the front row, got a vision fix so she would only need a light prescription, and her glasses were changed to a sexier, smaller, circular pair, and her curves were enhanced without ruining the proportions of her smallishbody. Tameika Lawrence, a hot black girl who sat across from Candace, was given the catgirl treatment, with black fur and blue hair, as was Tabitha MacTosh, who was given a tortoiseshell pattern for her fur. Monique Brown, the only other African-American female in the classroom, was given the powers and bones of Wolverine from Marvel Comics fame, the eyes and skills of Riddick, and the immortality of a Highlander. She immediately popped her claws and examined them with admiration. He decided that Selah Al-Farouk, who was here on a student visa, should wear an outfit more fitting to her origins, so he gave her the clothes of an Arabian princess and made her a genie. He beckoned for Monique to bring him the bottle into which Selah had disappeared. He kissed her on the forehead and rubbed the bottle.

“I am here to grant your wishes, Master.” Selah said. “Because of your generosity in giving me a form that respects my Arabic past, I shall grant you as many as you like, instead of the customary three.”

“I wish my machine was smaller and more portable, like a laptop or something.” he said. Selah blinked her eyes, and the Realitrans IV Matrix was transformed into a laptop. He keyed in the command to increase Selah’s bust size by a cup size, and it worked. That was a relief. He noticed that his catgirls were on the floor grooming each other, and that Southern Belle, Jun and Connie were engaged in a contest to see who could give the others the most orgasms before he finished altering the class, and found it arousing without limit. He rushed through the rest, turning the twins Deidre and Deenie into green-haired elves, and the last remaining female, Zdenka, into something like a cross between a Saiyan and a Trill, and whose symbiont needed sexual hormones to survive. “Wow, so many sexy girls...which to choose?” he wondered aloud. He slapped himself over the head. “Duh, I don’t have to. Selah, I wish I could duplicate myself and re-integrate at will.”

“Yes, Master.” Selah said, blinking. Just like that, there was enough of Benjamin for everybody. Benjamin paired off a duplicate with each hottie, and clothes went flying everywhere. He had Deidre draped over her desk, pegging her from behind with his nine-inch cock while another one of him was giving her sister a ride on his Maypole. Jun cried out in delight as her Master’s balls slapped repeatedly against her butt hole while he slammed himself into her. Southern Belle was giving one of him a super-duper blowjob while another one slid his cock between Connie’s tits. Bibi, Tammi and Tabby, as they were now named, purred with pleasure as each was done doggy-style by her own Ben, and found it even hotter to be looking in one another’s eyes as they came again and again. Zdenka’s tail wrapped around the leg of one Ben as he came in her butt, and she kissed a second one who was ready to come in her pussy, using his mouth to help her stifle the cries of joy from her own orgasm. Selah and another Ben floated above the rest of the orgy, doing everything each other could wish for and more. Candace sat in Ben’s lap, making out with him passionately, moaning between kisses something incoherent about laptops and GUI interfaces.

“What’s that, Candi?” Ben asked. “Something gooey in your face?” He lifted her up. “If you insist.” He pumped his cock a few times until he shot his load all over Candace’s face. He hit one of his preset keys that caused every female in the room to have the best orgasm of their lives. He let the girls sleep, reintegrating himself with his duplicates, and sat back, enjoying the overlapping of all the pleasurable memories. He tapped the command to normalize the changes, so no one would notice. The Realitrans IV Matrix pulsed, sending a wave of energy out from itself, then Benjamin waited for his girls (very much his now) to awaken. “Get dressed, girls.” he told them. They complied, grabbing uniform shirts, skirts, panties, and so forth, trading back and forth when something didn’t fit, until eventually all were situated. “Now, girls, repeat after me:” he said, tapping the command that anything they repeated after him would become true. “I am Benjamin’s property.” he told them, and they repeated it. “His will is all will. Everything I do, I do for him. Every thought I think is devoted to his service. My body and mind are subject to change at his whim, with or without notice, and I am happy with this. I am eager to be changed by him. My fondest desire is to be completely remade to suit the desires of Benjamin, my owner, my Master. All of my love, and all of my trust, belong to him, and my fellow slaves, and any children we may have by him.” He smiled as they finished repeating, and tapped the button to end the previous command. Bibi was happily stroking her clitoris. “Okay, girls, I expect to see you all in front of the Bain Center at six o’clock sharp, understand? Selah, you will materialize a bus for us to go home in.”

“Yes, Master.” the girls all said in unison.

“Okay, I’m going to re-start time and continue the speech. You don’t have to pay attention, because compared to what we just did, the rest won’t be that interesting. See if you can get yourselves off before I finish.”

Bibi came all over her hand. Benjamin chuckled. “Well, ‘again,’ then.”

“Yes, Master.” the girls chanted.

Benjamin finished his speech, pausing briefly as some of the girls came loudly. Other than that, the remainder of class was rather boring. Bibi dismissed class two minutes early. On his way to the math building, he noticed a girl who wasn’t in his class. She was covered in short, soft, light fur, and had a foxlike tail and ears. She winked at him as he passed.

“This is interesting.” he said. “Looks like I need to do some research. He divided himself in two, sending his duplicate to his math class while he went after the pretty vixen. “Very, very interesting.” he said.

End.