The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SHRINKING MACHINE — CHAPTER 3 — INTERLUDE

I was dimly aware of an odd sensation on the skin of my chest, where one of my small breasts kept brushing against a small, warm shape… possibly two. My eyes were still closed, and I was happily dozing through what on some level I knew would be a hangover if I actually woke up. I could feel the sunlight burning on the mostly-bare skin of my back, but had turned away from the brilliance sometime after it got into my eyes.

I could hear their small voices—Summer and Jennifer, my miniaturized lesbian sex toys, coordinating some kind of mischief… but I was trying to sleep. It wasn’t working. I felt groggy and disoriented, and my leg was asleep. My mouth and tongue felt gummy and my neck ached. My eyes blinked open and I tried to take in the searingly bright features of the room.

I was still in the machine room, asleep on the bed in it where I’d passed out last night after a combination of fun and games with the toys, drinking, and coding new software for the machine. Not the best combination, I know. Blinking again, I could make out the mostly-empty wine glasses strewn about the room. The bedside table was covered with leftover food wrappers and a box of cold pizza from last night.

I heard more small voices, and looked down. I was topless, wearing only a pair of jeans and socks—and in front of my small breasts, my toys were putting on some kind of show. They had a little tripod set up two feet away with a digital camera on video mode, aimed at the two of them as they were making out—with my pale, rib-showing chest and pinkish nipples their backdrop.

As always, in the foreground of the shot they’d strewn about a few odds and ends for scale—a pencil there, a bottle cap there—to really drive home what great ‘special effects’ their porno clips featured. They had tens of thousands of viewers, all paying a monthly fee. Sometimes they got special requests, and a few clients paid staggering money for them to do what they always did, but shout certain names or whatever as they fucked. Little whores.

Summer, eight inches tall, brunette, and ever the aggressor between the two, was wearing a simple white wrap-around skirt, open on one side and made from a cloth napkin, with a bright green ‘bra’ made from a scrunchie about her grape-sized breasts. Her supple body moved smoothly against the flesh of the smaller, paler redhead she was pushing herself on—controlling Jennifer easily through a combination of strength and experience.

Summer had my other toy at an advantage—looming over the smaller girl, pressing both of their little bodies to the soft flesh of my boob, my gradually stiffening nipple just high enough that I could feel Jennifer’s butt almost sitting on it. Summer’s fingers were wandering between Jennifer’s legs, her face above the smaller girl’s with a wide, knowing smile.

Jennifer, for her part, was playing along with whatever act Summer had scripted… or maybe it was all real and it was just on camera. The blush on her face was incredibly obvious with her pale skin. She was murmuring something back to Summer, meek but defying her—which wouldn’t last, not judging my Summer’s response, which was just a smirk.

My redheaded toy was wearing a grey knitted sweater, which she’d made herself—now a favorite among the viewers. It hugged her six-inch figure tightly but only came down just below her tiny, shapely ass. The sleeves were a bit long, revealing only her tiny fingers, and its narrow neck came up high, doubling back down just below her chin; it looked great on her, and she was trying to make a matching red one for Summer—assuming she ever finished another nude measuring session without it turning into sex.

I could barely hear their voices at the moment. They were quietly arguing about something.

“Here? They won’t be able to see shit from here.” Jennifer was complaining, facing up to her captor.

Summer all but whispered in response. “It’s fine. I’ll edit it.” Her neck craned downward for a moment, kissing a resistant Jennifer. “Come on, crumple already.”

“Do what?” Jennifer sounded doubtful, and I could see she was glancing up at me—meeting my eyes, realizing I was awake… and that I would do nothing to save her. Regardless of what she was saying, I could see her tiny pink nipples standing on end.

Summer glanced up as well, seeing I was up, and winked. Her attention returned to Jennifer, and she pressed down on the other girl’s shoulders—her much greater strength forcing the redhead into a kneeling position, eyes level with Summer’s pretty little cunt. “Crumple. Submit. Give in. Do what you do.” She brought the other girls’ face yet closer to her pussy. “Tongue. In. Pussy. Now, slut.”

“I want to just rest with Rachel for a while. Let’s not wake her up.” Jennifer bit her lip, making doe eyes—giving a fantastic impression of the sexy twenty-year-old thing she actually kind of wasn’t. She still used my name, but Summer invariably addressed me as Mistress.

“Don’t hide behind her, you little ginger slut. You belong right here.” Summer pressed Jennifer’s face directly against her own sex, the scent undoubtedly filling her nose and probably igniting something inside Jennifer that the redhead was trying—and failing—to deny.

Summer nodded backward through her long, soft, quiet moans—toward the camera. I looked back at her with a frown, and she mouthed something to me about how this one would be great. I raised an eyebrow, not really feeling like helping, but Summer gave me a ‘this is important’ look.

Groaning, I picked up the camera—a thousand-dollar model with a little bitty tripod and a viewscreen on the back, the whole thing just barely small enough for Summer to carry. Its custom lens had cost us another two grand, intended for focusing in excruciating, high-def detail on small objects up close… such as a six-inch-tall redhead’s tongue as it would inevitably slip between Summer’s folds. I’d chafed at the price initially, but they recovered it in the first week.

I held the camera up above the two of them, leaving just enough of my breast and nipple and some spare change in view to please the viewers. I watched through the viewfinder, idle and detached, trying not to think about an odd realization percolating in my thoughts. I’d been pushing it down in my head for weeks, but now it was suddenly demanding attention. Maybe if I slept more it would go away again?

Jennifer glanced back and forth at Summer and I, scowling at my bored expression—and finally placed her hands on Summer’s thighs and craned her neck backward, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue to pleasure Summer’s bare sex. Summer made a long, satisfied moan as Jennifer dutifully began to lick the folds of the larger toy, then the brunette let her fingers rest on Jennifer’s scalp, guiding the smaller woman’s head around to meet her most intimate places.

“Good, good… yeah…” Summer’s breaths were getting long and hot. “… need it right there, yes! Eat my pussy, you useless toy slut!”

The fact that Summer was basically just as useless didn’t really register much with either of them. I mean, they were plenty useful to me. I loved their tiny bodies… their willingness to explore… the way they saw the world, and the way they looked up to me as their goddess-like Mistress… loved the way they goofed around even outside of sex, loved our evenings spent just watching Netflix, I loved…

Oh no.

My expression probably stayed flat as the two of them collapsed backward, Summer spreading her legs wide and shouting demands at the small redhead desperately eating her out, commanding the little sub to go faster, try harder, more fingers now, blah blah… almost wrestling with Jennifer while I wrestled with something in my own mind.

I absently zoomed the camera in on the action. Through the video screen, I watched as Summer came, hard, thrashing her legs high in the air and pressing Jennifer tight to her sex—the redhead’s tongue driving inside and wriggling. Moments later, as Summer came down from her powerful orgasm, she grabbed Jennifer by the head and pulled the smaller girl up close to her, hugging her tight with both arms and kissing all over her pussy-soaked face. Jennifer wriggled in her grip, Summer’s thigh pressing up in between her pale legs and aggressively rubbing her hair-trigger clit.

“Good toy… good Jenny-toy!” Summer was saying it between breathy kisses. “You were so good! Now you can cum for me!”

Jennifer was already close from Summer’s treatment, and it didn’t take long. She came, a soft series of wails as Summer played her sex between fingers and her rubbing though as though it was some kind of instrument. Afterward, the two cuddled together tightly, mumbling to each other up close—their small voices too quiet to hear even at this distance. They were such a great couple.

Yeah, I was in love with them.

I switched off the camera after another minute of their cuddling, even knowing in some detached part of my mind that the audience loved those parts too. Two small bodies, nestled in the folds of my flannel blanket, some spare change and wine corks scattered a few inches away from them—both happily dozing off. Picture perfect.

I rolled onto my back. How the fuck was I in love with them? I’d never loved anyone. I’d always thought love was some bullshit scam for authors to sell books, or to trick people into having kids. I’d assumed this whole life of mine with the toys and the machine would just be me as a super-domme who used her toy girls as she saw fit, and all the ‘love’ would be what the machine had made Summer and Jennifer feel for me.

Now I was letting Summer boss me around and I wasn’t even mad about it.

It made sense, in hindsight; I’d gone really soft in the past few weeks. It had been two months since Jennifer’s reduction to toy status, and after that I’d found no end of excuses to do things other than my original plan to shrink more girls. For one thing, I’d gotten sidetracked for weeks looking for a fix their problems with heights, cold air, and vulnerability to injury.

I’d wasted nearly a full charge on the last part, after I had a days-long panic attack the first time Summer fell off the bed and sprained her perfect little ankle. I hadn’t just used the machine to fix the sprain—I mean, I did that, but then I kind of went nuts and devoted myself for almost a month to making her and Jennifer’s little bodies incredibly flexible and resilient.

I’d had huge plans for the machine when I got it and first shrank Summer. Bend minds, alter bodies, twist reality—endless possibilities. I could have made millions, or billions. I had this plan I floated to them, after I shrank Jennifer, where I wasn’t going to rob a bank so much as I was going to steal the bank itself—like I was going to zap all the board members and the CEO or whatever into my servants.

I had let Summer talk me out of it. The Feds aren’t that easy to fool, she’d explained; they’d audit the bank and you’d never have enough charge to zap all of them. Jennifer offered another idea. A week later we’re running a surprisingly popular lesbian porn webcast, one of a kind—about two doll-sized girls in love, and lust, living as toys in a house sized for normal people. Their loving, dominant owner and Mistress was never far away.

I’d been resistant at first, but Jennifer pointed out—when I shrunk her, I’d agreed she could keep her choice of career. I’d just expected her to pick physicist still, not submissive lesbian porno starlet moonlighting as scientist—when she wasn’t tribbing in a shoebox, on camera, with Summer. That clip had only gone online two days ago and it had already broken a sales record.

Funny enough, despite being the one dominated and used every time in their clips, Jennifer herself did the bulk of the work of managing their business—and she even wrote the little descriptions about her own debasement and fucking. “Watch useless six-inch-tall redhead be fucked senseless by her Mistress’s pinky.” “Watch ginger toy be tied up in a panty drawer and forced to cum.” It went on. They had more than a hundred of them up, ninety-nine cents each, and were adding a few more every week; recently they were branching out into more kinks too.

The size gimmick the stream featured was supposedly all ‘special effects’, of course, and both Summer and Jennifer looked sufficiently different from their old selves that nobody could identify them. My face was never quite on-screen. We’d put away mid-six figures so far, and every month did better than the last. Everything ran through offshore servers and accounts, remote secure upload, a shell company… I’d set up the technical stuff, Summer the legal and accounting side, and Jennifer did everything else.

The funniest part to me? Sure, the clips of them having sex were popular. Shots of their little sexy bodies at the mercy of my tongue, my fingers, and clips of them worshipping my breasts or pussy were just as much so. What sold very nearly as well, however, were clips of the two doing random things—dozing in a martini glass together, playing catch with a cherry, a fun strip-tickle session in my bra, an improvised game of Twister on a legal pad, or to just watch the next episode of some TV show or whatever and hear my toys comment on it in real time.

It was brilliant. Just like both of them. Summer surprised me all the time with her insight and cunning, especially with how deeply I’d altered her mind. Jennifer too; her genius wasn’t just in figuring out Dad’s theory, she was just… smart. Terrifyingly smart. She put things together in a flash, and it felt like she was always three steps ahead of me on any problem.

I wasn’t only figuring out I was in love with them. I’d realized last week, perhaps as a prelude to this morning’s revelation, that I kind of sucked at this whole dominance thing. Perhaps the sudden reality of my twisted fetish being brought to life hadn’t suppressed the old wallflower Rachel as much as I thought. Maybe my kink for diminished, sexy little female bodies wasn’t rooted in the whole dom-sub thing in the normal sense. Was there even a normal sense for that?

Maybe I didn’t fucking know anything and I was just making this whole thing up as I went. Fuck, if I kept going down this road, I’d start thinking about ethics, and that sure as hell never stopped me before. I wanted to think more about diminished, sexy little female bodies, dependent on and utterly adoring me. I could figure out the rest later.

I smiled widely, probably looking a bit nuts if anyone could see. Despite my mood, my nipples were still really hard at the moment, and I could feel the heat burning in my sex as I heard the two go at it. A little voice in the back of my head said I was trying to drown out reason with thoughts of sex again, but it’s not like I had anything else to fight it with. I didn’t feel like guzzling another wine bottle.

“I’m gonna get changed.” I said it to the ceiling, but the girls certainly heard it. I could sense their tiny, shifting weight as they sat up. I still ached a bit from my hangover, but I’d gotten through days and even had sex through worse.

“Yes, Mistress.” Summer nodded as I glanced over at the two of them. She and Jennifer came into kneeling positions, side by side, ready to be lifted up. I typically just carried them from place to place lately; ever since I fixed the fear-of-heights issue, they seemed to find it fun.

I rolled off the opposite side, standing and stretching—hiding the ache in my head and shoulders. I cracked my neck, feeling the satisfying pop after a morning of dozing in an awkward position, then glanced over my shoulder at the two girls who stared up expectantly—happy little smiles on their tiny faces.

I walked out the door, cupping my small tits as I got out of sight and feeling my tough, stiff nipples. I was in such a weird state of mind this morning. Contemplative. Depressed. Horny. Sober. Oddly clear-headed, but distracted.

In love.

Ugh.

Stepping into the bedroom, I looked around; the place was a pigsty, my discarded dirty clothes and underwear strewn all over the floor, the bed, the furniture. The old rolling desk for my laptop was just about covered in plastic cups and dishes, and a wicker chair in the corner had been converted into a sort of jungle-gym for Summer and Jennifer—pieces of yarn tied between its various loops in a crazy assortment that went all over the place. They could both exercise and fuck on it.

I hadn’t bothered with a frame for my bed, just leaving the mattress on the floor, and it was stained in places from spilled wine and probably stank from my frequent girlish slickness during play with the toys. The mismatched dresser had two drawers open, and some of my remaining clean panties were piled together in one corner of a drawer—a favorite napping spot for Summer.

I kicked old clothes and junk out of the way to get to the closet, fishing through a few things until I had set aside some of the only remaining set of clean underwear I had left. Before I went looking for actual clothes to put on, I looked backward, wondering if the girls had gotten the message. Surely they could have gotten here by now, or at least Summer could have. I padded back to the machine room, where the two girls were still on the bed, looking at me as I poked my head through the door.

I frowned at them. “I expect you two to join me.” I turned on my bare heel and walked back to the bedroom.

Walking around once I was there, I idly sorted through a few discarded things—clothes, junk, some dirty glasses and plates… and I thought to myself a while longer. I put the stuff aside for now, then glanced at the doorway again as first Summer crossed the threshold of the bathroom door… looking hesitant, confused, but also a little happy. Jennifer was holding her hand, following behind her.

I smiled at her, then rose to my full height and walked toward the two—towering above them like a goddess. Both girls had their necks craned back near all the way to look up at my face. Summer fell onto her knees, mouth open wide. Jennifer still had a leery, eyebrow-raised expression on her face… like near always.

I walked back to the closet, and they followed. Inside was just a set of cheap wire-frame shelves that doubled as hanger racks, with a few drawers in between; on one side sat a small wooden bench I still had from my single year of college. Old clothes and things I hadn’t worn for years still hung inside, or were tossed about the floor along with shoes I’d long since lost the other of.

I bent down, picking up Summer—only her, leaving Jennifer on the floor, and gently took the brunette in one palm, just beneath my left breast -stroking her hair once before rising again.

I looked down at the redhead again. “Jennifer. Take my pants off.”

She was speechless for a moment, mouth going wide open—eyes scanning down to my bare feet, climbing up my leg and toward my breasts, then up to my face again. “…. what?”

“You heard me.” I folded my arms over my breasts, the warming air of the closet having softened my nipples. “Take my jeans off me.”

“Well how the fuck am I supposed to do that?” She stamped a tiny foot. “You may have noticed—I’m six fucking inches tall!”

“I don’t know, figure it out.” I sighed, holding up Summer before my eyes. “Still such a mouth on her.” I fished my phone out of my pocket, carefully placing it underneath the brunette toy. “Set a timer. I don’t want this to take all day… let’s say five minutes.” I paused, glancing back at Jennifer again. “If she fails… she has to clean up all the mess in the house.”

“WHAT!” Jennifer stamped her foot, hard enough that I actually heard it. A bit. “That’s like a thousand fucking—”

“Yes, Mistress.” Summer nodded and bent over the phone, sitting with her legs and ass near-sideways and resting one hand against my middle finger as she flipped through screens with a flat palm. Their fingers were too small for the touchscreen to register. She set the timer, and tapped Start.

Jennifer went into a barely-audible rant briefly, before I glanced back at the timer, then back at her. “Four minutes, forty seconds.”

Jennifer suddenly stopped, mouth agape. “You didn’t say it started! Wait! Stop!”

“Four minutes, thirty-five seconds.” I gave a shrug.

Summer, now lying down with her head peering over the edge of the counter, shouted down—hands cupped around her mouth. “You can do it, Jenny! Climb!”

Jennifer’s face was still priceless—she was flabberghasted. Still cursing to herself, Jennifer rushed moved up toward my left foot, placing her own tiny foot in the hem of my jeans and grabbing a fold of denim in her hand, trying to find purchase. After a few tentative starts, she finally placed both feet in a crease of my pant leg and began her attempt to summit Mount Rachel.

One tiny arm-length at a time, she ascended—small fingers grabbing bunches of denim, tiny feet placed in nooks and creases. Good thing for her I’d crashed for the night in one of my looser-fit pairs of jeans; if it was my skinny jeans, or my yoga pants, she’d have no hope in hell of climbing up—let alone getting them off me.

Midway up my calf, she switched to an outside track, climbing up the left side of my leg bit by bit. She kept glancing downward, or behind her toward the wire shelving only inches away—but still too far for her to reach. For my part, I only remained still; I didn’t want to rig the game against her… not yet.

Soon her angry face took on a determined cast as she rose past my knee, even if she looked down more and more often. I might have greatly reduced both girls’ fear of heights, and made them far more resistant to injury—but it still had to trigger some animal part of her brain. She was basically climbing… I guess five or six stories just to get to my waist. Our eyes met occasionally, and I could see the fierce challenge to me in them.

She reached the side of my waist, one arm trying to grab a crease of fabric near my ass—but slipping free, giving her a start—but she recovered quickly, moving back down two inches and trying more toward the front hem of my jeans. She tried a few more positions, then finally gave a grunt and scrambled up the final couple inches toward a belt loop.

When she hooked a hand in one of my belt loops, I had a thought. She was transitioning to her left, toward the button at the center, and I suddenly walked out—making her yelp and wail, flinging outward sideways as I turned the corner and went into the bathroom. I held Summer near the switch, and she knew what to do; she flipped it with both hands, the characteristic buzzing sound coming on with a few flickers as the old, cheap flourescent over the mirror came to life.

Jennifer didn’t see the hand I had out behind and under her briefly during the excursion, certain to catch her if she lost her grip—which I just as quickly drew away as I got into the bathroom. She’d be fine if she fell, but I didn’t want her to anyway. I pulled back the mirror door the medicine cabinet, finding the mouthwash and pouring myself a bit of it with my free hand. My mouth was still full of last night’s awful gunk.

Summer had gasped at first from her perch in my other hand, but now clapped and gave a quiet ‘yay!’ as she watched the show. Jennifer shot her a vicious glare, which Summer only returned with a beaming smile.

Taking a cup of mouthwash to my lips, I swirled it around in my mouth, savoring the sharp, far-too-minty cleansing sensation as it flooded my sinuses with its overpowering vapor. Jennifer struggled back upward with a small groan, sticking both her hands through my belt loop and pressing her tiny feet on my waist, at the joint of my thigh. Biting her lip, she regained a solid footing, then unhooked one hand and reached to her left, crossing one loop at a time toward the button of my jeans.

I spat out the mouthwash, taking a moment to look at my topless self in the mirror as I felt Jennifer shift around further. I was still just as uselessly scrawny as the day I’d shrunk Summer; A-cup boobs that barely made a dent in anything I wore. I still had to use the machine to make them grow. Still had to do a lot.

Jennifer had reached the button of my jeans, and had hooked an arm underneath the hem. With a determined grit of her teeth, she swung herself up and over, locking one leg under the hem too, then tried to fiddle with the button—unsuccessful at several angles. I glanced at the timer.

I intoned aloud, to nobody in particular. “Three minutes.” I gave Summer a kiss, my mouth now fresh and clean—wet lips smacking on Summer’s smiling face. She returned it happily.

Jennifer’s motions became more strained. She wrapped her other leg under the hem, positioning herself with her back to my mons, legs pressing outward into my jeans as she worked fiercely at the button. Their bodies may have been surprisingly strong for their size—I recalled something about insects being able to carry fifty times their own weight, I guess the same principle applied?—but both girls were still incredibly weak by any human standard.

I’d actually had no idea when I commanded her if the task I’d set was even possible. Unbuttoning me would clearly be the hard part. I smiled as she tried a few other positions—turning sideways, pressing her feet out to the right and one hand to the left, then flailing around with her right hand to try and reach the button.

She couldn’t. It was kind of hilarious to watch, actually. I tried to suppress the urge to laugh out loud, and instead made only a small snort and giggle, which Summer soon matched as she watched through my splayed fingers.

Jennifer’s foot slipped, and with a short wail she fell inside the front of my jeans, only one foot sticking out. I snorted aloud as I felt her struggle inside, catching right at the bottom joint between my legs and flailing her tiny limbs around as she tried to find purchase. It took her another good twenty seconds to contort and wriggle her tiny self back out, poking her head then upper body through the hem of my jeans again. She held up both arms, struggling oddly then looking up at me.

“Take off my top!” She shouted her angry demand up to me.

“Hmm?” I tilted my head, looking straight downward at her, my face framed on either side by my small, stiff nipples.

“It’s in the way! Take it off! Hurry!” She held her arms up, offering its oversized sleeves toward me in a desperate gesture.

I was tantalized at the thought of a naked, tiny slave buried in my pants again. It was nearly a daily ritual, and I was pretty sure we’d done it at least twice last night… but it never really got old either. You don’t really know pleasure until you have a six-inch-tall naked slave squirming inside your panties, devoting her entire self—head to toe—to your satisfaction in the dark, glorious, sweaty, lust-slick place between your legs.

With my free hand, I reached down, gently pulling the sleeves of her garment up, then tugging the neck over her small head—finally plucking it off her little form, revealing the nude, round-breasted, pale body within. So tiny and vulnerable… so helplessly sexy… with a scowl, she set herself back to her task, trying a new position now—with little of the twisting, confused, wasted motion of before. She had a purpose now.

It was actually kind of clever. Wrapping her legs about the two sides of the jeans’ hem, she did a sort of crunch maneuver that concentrated the slack around the button. Then, with a free hand, she maneuvered the button through its slot, one side then the other… I felt it slacken around my waist and ass, and smiled.

“Yes!” Jennifer let herself slip toward my skin, letting one leg slide down inside my jeans and find the hem of my panties to hold her. She looked at me. “Well?”

I frowned. “Hmm? They’re not off yet.” I glanced at the timer. “Twenty seconds.”

“Fuck!” Jennifer cursed, and rolled inward through the hem, plopping down inside my loosened jeans again. I sensed her coming down onto all fours at the seat of my jeans, just underneath my pussy and ass, and then begin a sort of hop—trying to push them downward with her body weight.

Ten seconds… looser… five… looser…

Without her knowing, I had set down Summer, and my hand was just underneath her when my pants finally came off—three seconds short of the limit. The seat of my jeans, and Jennifer’s tiny body, fell right into my palm.

I plucked Jennifer out of my pants as I let them fall loose to the ground, raising her up to my lips and giving her a kiss—which she was reluctant to accept, but I felt the tremor of need in her—stiff little nipples against my lower lips. She couldn’t have been that close to my sweaty, smelly womanhood and helped strip me without being affected, not with the way she loved and needed me.

“Good job.” I kissed her again, unable to resist. I had a thing for redheads, especially when they’re six inches tall.

“Yeah yeah.” She said it, still panting and resting her palms on her knees as she knelt. Her pale skin visibly glistened from the exertion, but she didn’t seem exhausted—rather, she looked winded yet invigorated, and probably horny as hell. Still, I felt a little bad for working her so much. Why did I care?

Was I still telling myself she was only a toy or a slave to me?

Fucking hell, not this again. With the other hand, I picked up Summer again, and held her to either side of my waist to let her tug down the sides of my panties. With a little shimmy, I stepped out of them, grabbed Jennifer’s sweater again, and held my toys together as I went back out into the bedroom, ignoring the panties and bra I’d set out for now.

I had taken a bath with them both last night—that had been the start of the night’s drinking escapades—and I didn’t really feel the need for a shower right then. I didn’t really feel like going out either. I set down both girls at the edge of my mattress, tossing Jennifer’s sweater down over her head as I laid down on my front, before them—my face filling their field of view, but actually eye-level with the two of them for once.

It was an unusual way to see them… for me, anyway. Summer’s scrunchie thing looked to be chafing the flesh around her boobs a bit; I could see where it was red and raw above and below. She’d never even think about complaining about it, which I liked, but I had to pay more attention to these things. I made a mental note; got to find the two of them real clothes, comfortable and warm stuff like Jennifer’s sweater—but a whole wardrobe, all seasons. Maybe I could custom-order it? I’d go shopping online tonight, I decided.

Jennifer casually grabbed her sweater, pulling it back over her head and—with Summer’s help—tugging it on again, drawing its lower hem down to just below her ass. Summer gave her a kiss as her head emerged from its neck, then the two looked at me expectantly.

Sitting there for a time, I let things stay quiet just long enough to approach awkwardness, then looked at the redhead. “Jennifer. Good job taking my pants off. Cum for me.”

Her eyes went wide, staying locked with my own gaze as she fell to her knees, her legs spreading carelessly as her hands went up to her head and she let out several panting breaths. Her mouth opened and she let out a soft moan, increasing into a wail as the unexpected, orgasmic blessing finally made itself known after about five seconds.

Oh right, I didn’t mention this before. The cool thing about the inability to resist my commands I’d ingrained into both girls’ minds early on? I’d found out—by accident—that commanding them to cum didn’t just give them an urge to masturbate. It went much further, triggering something deeper in their minds that sent them directly into orgasmic pleasure.

Summer brightened, coming into a kneeling position next to Jennifer. The redhead’s tiny eyes were still lost in my own, her arms cupping her generous blueberry-sized tits through her sweater as she now wailed aloud, the true pleasure finally subsuming her mind. Summer kissed the side of her face, avoiding any other direct contact—she knew how I liked to see this.

I didn’t do this to them too often—once a day or so, most days. The ‘normal’ kind of orgasms, from real sex with all the messy fun that it entails, still feel better for them. This was about pleasure too, of course, but also about power… and taking what little they had from them.

I loved to see their helpless, tiny faces as their bodies betrayed them—locking them in the throes of bliss regardless of their intent or feelings. Jennifer never looked away; she just let out a series of keening wails as the waves of pleasure washed out of her pussy.

“Good girl… good cum for the Mistress…” Summer was stroking Jennifer’s hair as she came down from her high, the redhead panting and only occasionally glancing toward the brunette.

I glanced at Summer. “Eh, you too Summer. Go ahead and cum.”

Summer had only been looking at me through a sidelong glance, but just hearing it was enough. As long as they were aware I had directly commanded them, that was all it took. The time delay seemed to vary—based, we thought, on how close they already were, and how recently they’d already reached their last climax.

Summer was able to breathe out a single “Mistress!” before her own climax overtook her, and she clung to the smaller Jennifer with both hands as she knelt her head against the redhead’s shoulder. She wailed aloud, straight down; it took only half the time for her own sudden orgasm to arrive, likely just from having watched Jennifer. I guess.

Summer’s breasts shook as her whole body shuddered with pleasure, back arching and hands twitching as her nails dug into the redhead’s chest and back—Jennifer looking at the top of the larger girl’s head with a confused expression as the brunette came.

When Summer was done, the two—now glistening with a little sweat—were both looking at me. Summer looked radiant, while Jennifer still looked confused, though more than a little satisfied.

“Thank you, Mistress…” Summer said it through heavy breaths.

Jennifer followed. “Yeah, was nice… give me a minute…”

I cleared my head for a moment. It didn’t work. “So I wanted to talk.”

“Okay…” Jennifer tried to focus, then Summer as well.

“So… even though I made you all dependent and all… I’m the one who can’t really imagine life without either of you, and you’re awesome… and everything. Oh, and I think I’m in love with you both.” I blurted it out, realizing after I said it that it hadn’t had the gravity and passion of the moment that I somehow envisioned. Letting it hang in the air for a moment—I guess thinking the gravity would somehow just burst into the room on its own—I realized it wasn’t. “Actually, I don’t think it, I know it. Whate—”

“Mistress?!” Summer clapped her hands to her mouth belatedly.

Jennifer was still looking at me like I’d told her this was all a dream. “Wait, what?”

I felt my feet waving in the air, mind still airy and weird. “So yeah I’m also planning on shrinking another girl soon. How about it?”

“Back up!” Jennifer held up both hands, seeming to catch up. “Since when do you love anyone? And since when do our opinions matter?”

“They always mattered.” I frowned, looking at the red-headed toy and still not sure what was coming out of my mouth. She was frowning back.

Jennifer threw her arms out wide. “It sure didn’t when you shrank me!”

I blinked. “Oh. Guess you’re right there.” I gave a shrug. “I meant after that.”

My redhead held her hands out. “So… soo…” She seemed confused, and to be losing track of her own temporary anger. “What am I—”

Summer had clapped a hand over the redhead’s mouth, preventing her from launching another tirade. “Thank you, Mistress! I love you too! So does Jennifer!” Jennifer didn’t fight back, instead seeming to take the moment to think—looking off into the distance and folding her arms under her breasts. Summer was ecstatic. “And we’d love another sister! How small will you make her?”

“I dunno yet.” I shrugged. “I might do it different this time around. Take a few weeks, zap her slowly over time until she’s super-fucking-hot and dreams day and night about being shrunk. Kinder and gentler, all that.”

“Mistress…” Summer clapped her hands quickly together. “It sounds fantastic no matter what size she is, Mistress!”

Summer’s exuberance was to be expected. I glanced at Jennifer. “Red?”

The brunette drew her hand away from the smaller girl’s mouth, who stayed quiet for a time before turning back to face me. She bit her lip, then finally spoke. “You know… I love you too. I know you zapped me to love you but I still do. And I’m glad you… realized, you love us. I worried a lot that you really didn’t, but… I believe it now.” She let out a long sigh, as though saying it was a weight off her shoulders.

“You’re not fighting back against the idea of another shrink-ee.” I let my thoughts wander briefly to a few mental images of the last two victims, those who stood before me, during their own reduction into their current state. It had been hot as hell.

Jennifer shook her head. “I am. Sort of. You need to be careful about who you pick next.” She stood up, pacing back and forth.

I nodded. “I did waste a ton of power turning away those clowns looking for you two.”

She waved a hand. “That too—but that’s not what I meant.” She gathered her thoughts for another moment, turning to us both. “I mean what the next girl is like, what her personality is. Find someone else like me.”

Summer chimed in. “A scientist?”

“What? No.” Jennifer shook her head. “Find a miserable bitch incapable of the slightest bit of happiness… you know, someone like that. Someone who won’t miss being who they were.”

That sort of hung in the air for a couple seconds.

Summer held a hand out, trying to sound conciliatory. “Jenny, we love you, you’re not—”

“I know I’m not! Now, I mean.” Jennifer let out another sigh. “Look, I’m only going to say this once, okay?” She held her palms out, calling for quiet, then folded them under her boobs again. “I’m happy you shrank me.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Really?”

“I mean I’m not, like, genuinely bouncing-off-the-walls happy about it it!” She slapped her hands against her head. “There’s a lot of things I miss about being normal size. I miss being able to go out and do whatever I want, whenever. I miss being able to have conversations with random people. I mean, I don’t miss them much, because I fucking hated everyone and everything when I was… normal or tall or whatever, but…”

She sighed again, glancing back at Summer. “… on the other hand, now I can actually enjoy living and all, and I’m completely in love with you and Rachel, I have a brilliant new theory to work on… and I’m a porno starlet who gets to cum twenty times a day. And I’ll be this age and healthy indefinitely, and that’s definitely a plus.” She shrugged. “The two things shouldn’t have to be, but if everything before and everything after were separate packages… I’d take the after.”

It remained in the air for another few moments. An odd part of me felt very satisfied knowing how Jennifer felt, but I didn’t quite know how to process it. Until recently I hadn’t cared at all… or understood that I did? Fuck, feelings were such a pain. Maybe I wouldn’t have them tomorrow. Maybe this was some weird kind of a hangover.

I pointed at Jennifer, finally resting my finger atop her head. “Okay… so then the next girl. How about you pick her? I’ll just reserve a veto.” I shrugged.

“Me…?” Jennifer seemed taken aback at the suggestion. Her hands pressed against the side of my finger.

“Yeah. I’ll figure out some way to take you out on the town. Both of you. In my purse or something, I’ll figure it out later. We’ll sort of go shopping, find a girl we all agree on, and when it’s time, we’ll lure her in range of the machine… and shrink her down into a toy.”

I bit my lip, already excited as the redhead fell to her knees under my finger. Summer had fall onto her back, making an odd sound as she frigged herself. I continued to myself. “At the same time, I’m finally going to find us a new place. A few zaps—and piles of your porno cash—should get us a fantastic ranch outside the city. I’m thinking a lot of land, in the forest, warm and safe for you two… not sure if that’ll be before or after the new girl. Depends, I guess.”

I could tell they were excited too. Neither had much in the way of shame anymore, and Summer tossed aside her skirt to masturbate openly while Jennifer’s fingers were poking around the lower hem of her sweater—teasing her folds at the mention of another girl joining them in their reduced state. I was pretty sure they’d tuned out the part about a new house.

“Will we get to watch her shrink, Mistress?” The small bump where her hand was moving under her skirt began to move slowly.

“Of course. Front row seats. I promise. We’ll even choose what the new her will look and act like, together.” I nodded, moving a finger to stroke her hair.

“You’re spoiling us, Mistress!” She sounded like she was pleading.

“Eh.” I shrugged. I really was awful at this domme thing. “Lately, I feel like spoiling you both rotten.”

She was biting her lip, and rested her head against the palm I’d brought down next to her. I let her stroke my skin for a while, feeling my nipples stiffen more; another minute of this and I’d be grabbing her roughly and shoving her between my legs to service me.

Suddenly she popped her head up, looking serious. “Mistress! Wait! We can’t shrink someone else yet!”

“Huh?” I was suddenly broken from my many fantasies of what I’d do with them next.

“You haven’t zapped yourself yet! You need to stop aging and make yourself super-tough and healthy like us!”

“Eh. I feel okay mostly.” I shrugged. “Besides, it took a charge and a half to make you two super-tough. Making me like that would be years.”

“Then at least stop aging, Mistress!” Summer stood up again, pointing at me. “Every minute is another you didn’t have to get older! Jenny and I won’t get older, but you will! You could get sick, or hurt, at any time!” She clapped her hands together. “Please, Mistress!”

“I’ve barely gone out since I shrank you two.” I waved a hand. “Maybe after the next girl.”

“No!” Summer stamped her foot, surprisingly obstinate considering how I programmed her. I thought for a moment; I guess this was what happened when I programmed her to both love me and obey me, and the two clashed?

“It’s not just for you…” Jennifer looked up at me. “… she’s right. You’ve put this off long enough. It was safe enough to use on us, and it’s been a few months. We’re fine. If something happened to you, we’d be lost. Put in a cage somewhere. They’d probably separate us and give us therapy or something, best case.” She paused, then held up a finger. “And wait, what about your boobs?”

Oh yeah. I looked down at my chest, where my nipples were pressing to the carpet.

Jennifer was pointing at them with both fingers. “We programmed the sequence and it worked perfectly in simulation a dozen times.” She cupped one hand under her own breast, then used the other hand to cup one of Summer’s. “You have the anti-aging thing built into the same sequence, right?” She suddenly looked mischievous, biting her lip. “Come on. Your turn. We wanna see them grow.”

I grinned at her. “Little slut. You just want to hug a huge titty.”

“Yeah. And who made me this way?” She tilted her head again, folding her arms. Summer was glancing back and forth between us, unsure what to say.

I frowned, looking away for a while, then looking back at the two of them. “You said it feels good, right? It doesn’t hurt at all?”

Summer nodded vigorously, and Jennifer confirmed it. They were basically incapable of not loving my boobs no matter how they looked… but they also had to be dreaming at night, about what it would be like to press their whole bodies into big, pillowy orbs of breast-flesh—each one outweighing their entire small bodies. Nipples that would stretch their jaws wide. A little spot in between they could doze in…

“Hmmmm… maybe today is the day…” I pressed my hands on the floor, rising up into a kneeling position. I cupped both palms over my tiny tits. “… for these to grow.”

Summer gave a cheer and clapped as I went into the other room, picking up the tablet that I kept the beta software on. It was basically ready, and far more flexible than the original client Dad had programmed. I returned to my room where the two were, plopping down on the bed and letting them come back to me, climbing atop my chest and each sitting on a nipple as they watched me tap my way through a few screens.

The new software actually displayed the target’s body—my bony, skinny body appeared on-screen as the new, rapid frame capture completed. I loaded the refined sequence Jennifer and I had set up months ago, which the machine confirmed. I began to set up the other, more complex parts of the software—the dozen aging spare computers I’d found in garage sales and pawn shops each was also wired to the machine, adding to its processing power and cache.

Of course, I couldn’t alter my own DNA and grow fantastic new boobs without taking that mass from somewhere, and my skinny and petite body barely had much to take from anywhere else. I certainly didn’t need to shrink myself either.

Fortunately, the new software supported something we called ‘donor frames’—it could take from one person and give to another. I set it to safely extract from rapidly-cycled random people in range of the machine—which was tens of thousands, this was the middle of New York City—taking only a quarter- to a half-inch from each before moving on to the next.

I finished by double-checking the last part, a fun extra feature Jennifer knew about but Summer didn’t. I tabbed over to a preview, and bit my lip in anticipation of the new Rachel that hovered on-screen. My new boobs wouldn’t be stupidly large; they were just on the upper edge of what could be natural for a girl my size and build. Generous C-cups, that looked all the larger for my petite body. Everything looked good. I glanced between the two before tabbing over to Commit.

“Ready?”

“Of course, Mistress!” Summer bounced atop my small boob, making it wiggle a little. I wonder how much her weight would make the new pair bounce?

I tapped Commit, and let the tablet flop down onto the bed as I laid back, hands behind my head, feeling a strange warmth overcome me. Screens of code, rapid equations and frame capture confirmations, and a thousand other critical things were flying across the tablet’s screen, far too quickly to pay attention to. No errors. I supposed I really was pretty good at coding things.

Before I knew it, I was letting out a long groan. My whole body just suddenly felt… good. It would start with the whole-body thing, fixing all my DNA to make me stop aging like the toys, but also making me super-healthy in general—and other odds and ends, like fixing that painful ankle I’d had for years since the car wreck in high school, and smoothed over my acne scars, made my hair less terrible, and… yeah, you get the idea. Prettier, smoother, sexier, healthier me. Rachel Deluxe.

I wasn’t sure how long it took. I was dimly aware of the toys climbing all over my boobs. They were squealing with delight, looking up at my face, but I was too euphoric to care about much of anything. It was already better than any drug I’d ever done, and I’ve done an awful lot of drugs.

It was hard to tell when it shifted to my boobs. It was supposed to be a rapid, total shift; the software wasn’t good at doing two things at once. Still, my whole body practically glowed with inner joy at the sensation of change and improvement, but I did eventually become aware of an increasing warmth in my chest. The girls seemed to sense it shortly after I did, and were treating my boobs like pilates balls; each picking and sitting on one then bounce, bounce, bounce…

It got a bit distracting, and with my hands I pressed their little bodies against my boob-flesh while it grew, feeling both the expanding soft titty-mass and their squirming bodies under my palms. Summer was giggling, and Jennifer was asking some kind of question to me, which I ignored. Really, she just didn’t sense the atmosphere at all sometimes. Oddly, I sensed no desire to change that about her… because my stupid ass was in love.

My tits grew to fill my hands completely, and went a bit further—swelling to two wonderful, apple-sized boobs on my chest, ready to fill anything I wore and draw the gaze of men and women alike. I felt the warmth receding in time, and my breath was coming in great heaves—sweat covering my whole body—yet I was still feeling radiant. Damn, if it always felt this good to get zapped, I might have to find other excuses.

I let my hands fall away for a moment, my mouth opening into an insane smile as I looked down at my chest. Well, one insecurity solved for good. I scrambled up, a toy in each hand, and went back into the bathroom—flipping the switch on with my Jennifer hand and spinning around once, feeling their weight and tense, heavy fullness on my chest as I stopped. They jiggled as I did, settling then so I could feast my eyes on my topless glory.

All three of us looked at me. I put the girls down, wanting to fondle myself briefly. Weight filled my hands, and I bit my lip as I simply caressed the orbs on my chest; they were sensitive too, just as I’d ordered, and pleasantly satisfying just to hold. My nipples were only slightly larger with the change, but still notably more full between my fingers. I could sense the tension within, and with a tentative squeeze-

I gave a tiny yelp as the first bit of milk squirted out. Summer’s mouth gaped at the sight, and jumped up and down, asking for the first taste in ecstatic delight at the surprise. I was tempted to try it myself, but I reminded myself I’d done this specifically for them. I wanted to feed my toys with my boobs, to have that total dependence and need from them.

With a strange, almost disembodied sense of desire, I took Jennifer in one hand and Summer in the other. Both had their eyes fixed on the boobs I drew each close to; I held their seated little bodies on my palms as their mouths closed on nipples that barely fit in their mouths, and the first few awkward suckles as their hands came to rest on my areola.

Warm, rich milk gently flowed, filling their mouths in large gulps with a taste perfectly tuned to drive them wild. It was clearly more difficult for Jennifer to keep up, the stronger flow overpowering her ability to swallow it all; milky whiteness poured out over her chin and soaked her sweater. She squirmed for a moment in my hand, taking it off and throwing the garment away as her mouth gleefully found my nipple again and suckled.

Jennifer was done first, her belly full of my milk; she laid back in my hand, eyes heavy and skin flush with excitement. I moved her over to Summer, holding the brunette in my palm as she continued to drink from me. Jennifer began to strip the other toy—lovingly tugging off her skirt, then pulling her scrunchie-bra over her head. Summer finished gulping as much as she could shortly after, sharing her last mouthful of milk with Jennifer in a deep kiss.

“So good, Mistress… so good, thank you…” Summer said it between deep breaths, wiping away the last of the milk from her mouth then licking the hand clean.

“Both of you, down here…” I moved them quickly to my now perpetually bare sex, and soon found another bonus of my enhanced body was quite real—I gasped in pleasure as the two attacked my clit together at first, magnified sensations pouring out of it that made even the best attention I’d ever received there before seem totally forgettable.

The intense, visceral pleasure was incredible; I could practically feel every small brush of their tiny bodies against my folds, could tell which of my toys was on my clit and which was on my pussy—and beyond that, I could sense their motions, down to knowing which tiny finger they were each using on small patches of my sex-slick entrance.

My hands cupped my expanded boobs, filling them completely with warm breast-flesh. A few careless squeezes on my nipples expressed squirts of milk, soaking my boobs and chest and dripping down onto the mattress. I didn’t care, I needed more, and my tits were so sensitive now that I wanted to play with them all day. My toys focused completely on my pussy, driven into a frenzy by the smell and wetness covering them—and my own visibly far more powerful reaction to their effort had to be doing something.

One of my hands went down behind them. I pressed against their backs, squishing their bodies to my pussy. They squirmed delightfully between my folds—small hands or feet slipping inside me, a chin rubbing against my clit, a tiny pussy bucking against my labia… they writhed together, using their entire selves to bring me pleasure.

I imagined having two more. One down below, one on each of my breasts, and one at my tongue. Yes, I needed it. At least one more. I had to shrink one or two more girls into helpless toys, and I’d just as helplessly fall in love with them and spoil them too.

Summer, perfect Summer, sensed the tension in my body as my back arched. She stood, following my pussy as it rose off the bed slightly, Jennifer barely able to reach that high—my pussy gobbling up both her arms as she pushed them inside my sex, ramming them in and out together as quickly as she could. Summer focused on my clit, using her whole mouth and both hands.

I gave a low wail as I came, squeezing my nipples hard and reveling in the sensation of it. Squirting milk covered my chest, dribbling all over me as I shook and came. A landslide of pleasure built up inside me, thundering waves of pure bliss flowing out from my pussy—and yes, my breasts, newly enhanced as pleasure-places of their own. I wasn’t even sure what kind of animal noises I was making, I was so lost in it. I squeezed the girls together between my thighs but I was dimly aware that they were more than safe.

It washed through me still, for an interminable time, until I laid limp on the bed, breath heaving and my body sweating profusely. I would have gone and opened a window to the April air, I was so hot—had I not been too exhausted to move. Funny; I’d barely actually moved on the bed itself when I set the girls loose on my pussy. Cumming as hard as I did had wiped me out anyway.

A minute later, with my body cooling off, I lovingly extracted two girl-slick, sweaty toy women from between my legs. Their bodies were as limp as wet noodles too, but their breath was still coming heavy; they’d had a real workout to get me to my climax. Their bodies had turned a reddish color, and I could feel their trembling, jelly-like muscles as they tried to respond to my gaze.

I gently placed Summer between my boobs, then took Jennifer up close to my face. Her red hair was dark and matted tight to her head, sticky with my juice, and she was having trouble even sitting up. A wide smile beamed on her face, with a crooked twist to it. She really did love being what I’d made her. Another would join her in time and find out the joys and pleasures of being a toy as she had, but for now…

I brought her hands together above her head, and let her dangle between my fingers. My tongue stuck out and I began to clean her, like a mother cat for her kittens; my slimy muscle worked over every inch of her, tasting the mixture of salty sweat and femininity that coated her. My breath and spittle still reeked of mouthwash, and it would do until I could get her nice and clean this evening with another bath. For now I just wanted to love her.

She tried to help, small and feeble motions to present different parts of her, but I wasn’t expecting her to do anything but receive my attention. Our eyes met just before my tongue reached her chin, and she closed her eyes as I licked up over her face, all over her head, down her back… then I turned her around again and saw her biting her lip. We both knew only one part of her remained then.

She tried to spread her legs, but my tongue did more of the work. My invading muscle had its way with her, rubbing hard and fast over her tiny clit and pussy, making her dangling toes curl and legs shake with excitement. Her mouth opened, giving a sharp series of gasps, and I could sense she was close. I took my tongue away for a brief moment, to tease her.

“No, please don’t leave me, please Mistress—” She stopped writhing abruptly, eyes going wide as she seemed to realize her mistake. I only smiled, letting my tongue extend slowly once again, pushing her legs apart and working her clit with the tip of my tongue—a quick, vibrating motion I reserved only for very good toys.

It didn’t take long. She came and came, a tiny wail that was toneless and all over the place as she lost control. Her legs flailed about and small boobs juddered as her body shook, though she was held firmly in place by my hand.

When it ended, I plopped her down on the pillow, leaving her to rest and think about her little slip of the tongue. Squeezing my breasts together, I sat up, taking Summer for a brief walk into the living room for some quality time together.

I ate her out, letting her straddle my mouth—which took some convincing, she thought it would be submissive of me. I didn’t care, and told her I’d make it an order if I had to. She came, and then she too was given a tongue-cleaning, every square millimeter of her tiny body—from the bottoms of her feet to the top of her head. When she came, she too was wailing at the top of her lungs, but nobody outside the room would have heard.

She napped for an hour, curled up atop my chest, then she woke up to me working on a laptop, planning. She plopped herself down by the touchpad, helping with what I was doing—mainly some stuff with the accounts, shifting money from both their porno business and my own inheritance and figuring out exactly what we had and how we could spend it without raising any suspicion. Summer was especially useful on the last part.

We did a little online shopping for the next place as well, finding a few good candidates, and then I did a little looking around for custom-made clothing and even shoes for the two of them. I found some good options, but I’d need very specific measurements for them both—that would have to be tomorrow’s fun exercise.

It was well into evening before I went back to bed, where Jennifer was still dozing on the pillow in a very unflattering position. Summer nestled herself between my boobs, and I placed Jennifer there too. They were soon deep into sleep together, but I stayed up for a few hours, my mind wandering around thoughts of the future…

… and wondering what the hell ‘love’ was supposed to look like in my situation.